Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,956 Dealership Reviews
AKME
9/27/2016

"Regained a positive view on buying from a dealership"

I have had some miserable car buying experiences in the past and y'all have renewed my believe in being able to not only have a positive experience but an excellent one. I hope to send my friends, family and fellow business owners your way to purchase their vehicles. It is worth the drive to the other side of ATL for it!

Carguy, Teddy
9/27/2016

"Fast easy and attentive "

Your sales staff Alon and Kane were very helpful and knowledgeable. The over all Hennessy experience was great! I will definitely recommend Hennessy to all my friends and family! Thanks again ! The old saying " if momma ain't happy, nobodies happy" is true and she is definitely happy!! 😀😀😀

Kane

RoxyDoos
9/27/2016

"Who needs a man when you've got a truck?!"

I am in love with my new truck and could not have asked for an easier car-buying process. Billy Simmons and Renee were fun and easy to deal with. Thank you!

Shae's car
9/26/2016

"Purchase of automobile for our daughter"

Omar Cash (I couldn't believe that was his real name) approached us within seconds of our arrival. He was pleasant, professional and escorted us to his desk. We liked him a lot because he LISTENED to us in order to understand our needs. We knew exactly what we were looking for and Omar didn't waste time showing us products we were not interested in. The entire process was pretty quick. Omar was very patient and answered all of our questions (I had a lot). He was easy to talk to and made us feel as though he REALLY valued our business. We would do business with him again if the need arose. THANKS OMAR - YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!! Our financing consultant, Tony, was pretty special too. He was funny and professional. The financing process (except for a 30 minute wait) was painless. THANKS TONY!!!

Gary
9/25/2016

"Two 2015 Transit Vans"

CJ went above and beyond working with me. Deals were done over email, texts, and phone. He followed up with any and all concerns I had. He arranged transportation to get my vans delivered in a very timely manner. What higher praise can I give after buying my first van last month, I came back and bought another. Thanks CJ

olliegrey
9/24/2016

"GREAT"

Alon Bazini was our sales consultnat and was wonderful. We joked and talk like we knew each other. the service was fast and easy. We were treated to lunch and ice cream!!

msrere386
9/20/2016

"2013 Pathfinder"

Was here a few days prior and reps were rude-wasn't coming back. When I did, My new rep was great-turned it around

Scott Singleton
9/19/2016

"Awesome Buying Experience"

We had a great experience at Hennessy of Southlake. Jim and Omar were helpful, friendly, and patient. When I need to buy another vehicle, I hope they have what I'm looking for because I would absolutely buy from them again.

Manning735
9/19/2016

"Hung took care of me"

Friendly, and willing to work with you. My salesman made sure to keep contact with me and had my happiness of the purchase in mind Overall great experience

ZMarie
9/18/2016

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

This is our 2nd vehicl from Hennessy in Morrow and we will continue to buy with them. Great team, great experience! Thank you! A special thank you to Dayo and Hector, they're the best!

1 - 10 of 1,956 results