Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
antelfe
3/26/2015

"Great service"

Chris Brown provided excellent service from beginning to end. He showed me tons of cars til I found exactly what I wanted, and even went over the car after detailing to make sure it was in immaculate condition.

WHODAT777
3/26/2015

"A great sales person."

A great sales person and a man of his word. He did not give me a sale pitch, we talk on the phone and everything he said he could do, he did. Any one I know looking for a vehicle, I will send them to Mr. Markus Bryant.

Lisa

"1 Satisfied Customer"

I recently purchased a used SUV with a DVD player. However, I didn't receive the wireless headphones & remote. I went into the dealership 3/24/15 looking for the sales Rep. However, Lamont was there and assisted me immediately, I left within 20 mins with a Brand new out of the box set and now my babies are so Happy! Thank you Hennessey you definitely have 1 Satisfied Customer!

Billy Simmons

braggster0519

"Excellent Service!!"

Gerren Terrell was EXCELLENT!!! From the time I called to the time I left the lot with my new CX-5. He provided quality customer service. He was professional, listened to me (great quality), ensured my car needs were met and satisfied. Very Professional!!!! Once we're in the market for another car, we will be back to give him our business. Henessey you have a TRUE GEM!!

Mrsgensamer

"First Dealership Experience"

Yesterday was my husband and I's first experience purchasing from a dealership. Omar made our experience one that we will never forget! He made sure we were comfortable throughout the entire time we were present at the dealership, and even before when we were communicating through email, our minds were at ease. Our children had a lot of fun outside in the play area while all of the paperwork was being completed. I would recommend Omar to ANYONE! He always had a smile on his face, that really makes a difference.

Mike from Finance

Cheong Lee
3/23/2015

"Mark Cooper is the man when you want to purchase Mazda"

Before making a actual purchase of 2016 CX-5, I researched more than a month to figure out which dealership to go to. Mark Cooper was the one who offered me the best price for all trim levels, even without any incentive offers. I visited there two hours earlier, but Mark Cooper re-organized his time to assist me. From hi to bye, Mark Cooper assisted very friendly and truthfully. It was not a superficial "service" friendly manner, but I really felt that Mark could be one of my friend if I grew up in GA somehow. Along with smooth process, he showed me overall price breakdown before I sign. And there was no hidden price at all. I paid the exact price I was offered and satisfied with Mark Cooper experience. Although there was a minor cosmetic (functional in the future) defect with the car's headlamp, Mark gave me a reasonably acceptable offer to give me a call back for replacement after he contacts field claim department. I really wish I could give Mark ten stars, but five is maximum I can give him in this review. 2016 CX-5 I purchased from Mark Cooper is also a very outstanding car. I've never seen a SUV like this just like Mazda's CX-5 slogan. I would definitely go back to Mark Cooper for my next Mazda vehicle purchase.

taps232000
3/23/2015

"customer service"

Salesmen was solid. I liked the vehicle and was shown all the features. I got a fair deal and it's a very nice ride. Will consider buying again in the future.

KLG
3/22/2015

"Superb Experience"

Kudos to Mr. Omar Cash, Mr. Renee Scott, and management. Mr. Omar provides and excellent buyer experience. My husband and I were very pleased with his professionalism and honesty. He showed us that he valued us as his clients and went beyond to ensure we where satisfied. Thanks again Mr. Omar we will recommend our family and friends to you for all future purposes.

Renee Scott

ScottW
3/21/2015

"Good experience "

Very helpful and patient. Explained the differance in the car models. Was not trying the "hard sell", went over all the options available on the different models. Very professional, and polite.

mike
3/17/2015

"My best car buying experience!"

Marcus provided the most pleasant buying experience that my wife and I have ever experienced! Marcus was very professional, knowledgeable and informative. We have already recommended friends that may be looking to give Marcus a visit.

Reviews of Ron Geraci