Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,739 Dealership Reviews
steve hood

"great experince"

Gerren was very up to date about car did not like the man I signed the papers with he was not very polite at all did not like dealing with him at all rude. Gerrian and every body else rate #10

Mike3393

"Great experence"

I ask for a quote for drive out thinking there would be more added when I arrived. When I ask to see drive price it was the same. Markus was my salesman and treated us great. Everyone went above and beyond in all aspects of the sale. We were spending the weekend and visiting DD&D restaurants, the finance guy even called one he eats at to check on the soup of the day. We left my wife's car to pick up the next day and when we arrived they had cleaned it up. Great customer service give them a chance they will do you right and make you happy!

Bill P.

"Markus Bryant---Professional Service!"

Markus Bryant at Hennessy of Southlake is the guy to see about purchasing a new vehicle. He is courteous, professional, and delivers on what he promises! I just purchased my second vehicle from him yesterday and the process was enjoyable, fast, and efficient. I highly recommend Markus!

hennessy customer
5/26/2016

"pleasant car buying experience"

Shopping for a new or used car can be very frustrating and time consuming. Hennessy of Southlake made the experience much easier. I went to many dealerships in my search and can easily say Hennessy is a well run organization that I would recommend to any car shopper.

Chase Paden
5/25/2016

"Excellent smooth easy going pleasant professional "

I would definitely recommend someone to go purchase at this dealership very professional, friendly,relaxed, and easy going environment I would definitely refer someone to purchase from this dealership I enjoyed my experience.

"Optimal" Result
5/24/2016

" Mr. Nguyen and Tony Brooks are AMAZING/GREATGREAT!!"

Mr. Nguyen was knowledgeable, relaxed and explained everything in detail. "One and Done" I have no questions, just a great driving experience in a new pre-owned vehicle. Thank You miracle workers, when I needed a Dealer you guys fell into place. Forever Grateful.

ladyg44

"awesome"

Had an awesome experience. .great personality. Treated me kindly. . Hard worker ..I would recommend him to anyone.i will always appreciate his kindness. Thank you! !

Truckerd57

"To Mr. Palmer:"

Mr. Palmer was very helpful to me very respectful awesome young man. I would definitely recommend other people to Mr.Palmer.Keep up the good work!

Janel09

"Rating"

He was soo professional, answered all questions I would send people his way. It was a very quick process I was very impressed with the service

Csuttonjr
5/24/2016

"Excellent purchase experience "

I gave a excellent rating to the dealership and to the Uber sales associate Palmer because he earned it. He was very professional and honest.

1 - 10 of 1,739 results