Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
Screen Name
5/26/2015

"Cecil H. Jones "CJ""

Highly recommend CJ, very professional and appreciative of our business. Don't finalize your deal until you have talked / met him. We drove about 4 hours to the dealership and pleasantly surprised how quick the deal went and were headed back home.

Happy owner 101
5/26/2015

"Outstanding !!!"

My salesman was knowledgeable, patient, informative and a joy to work with. I was lucky in that I knew which car I wanted and Chris Brown was able to locate my car in the vast inventory of vehicles in a quick and fun way. I have been a Hennessey customer for many years, the sales personal, my service coordinator, Bob Allen has ALWAYS been there to help me with whatever concern that I have had about my GM vehicle and were happy to make it right. Thank you Hennessy --Job Well Done

zfranklin1
5/25/2015

"Excellent, superb service!!!!"

My wife and I visited Hennessy of Southlake on Saturday, May 23, 2015 and all I can say is EXCELLENCE,EXCELLENCE,EXCELLENCE. From the moment we walked on the premises we were greeted by salespersons and others employees who were eager to provide us with quality service. The overall atmosphere at Hennessy of Southlake was warm and very accommodating. The highlight of our experience at Hennessy of Southlake was Mr. Renardo Driver. Mr. Driver was an excellent salesman. He was very compassionate, caring, and committed to helping my wife and I find a vehicle that was within our budget and met the needs of our family. I am dedicated to family, and so was Mr. Driver; and I feel that his dedication to family enabled him to be more understanding and sensitive to our needs. Mr. Driver was a Class Act and I highly recommend him and the entire Hennessy of Southlake family to anyone looking for first-class service coupled with compassion and a smile.

shopper123
5/24/2015

"Quick and Painless..."

The salesman was very patient with my wife and I. We looked at several different vehicles before we could find the right one. On top of that we had challenging credit which made the venture even more difficult, but thanks to the team our experience was pleasurable.

Bakeem
5/22/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I got the car I wanted for the price I wanted and the whole process was quick. Mike Reyes was wonderful. I would recommend anyone to come to this dealership.

alicead621
5/21/2015

"Awesome experience from beginning to the end."

I don't like car sale people, but from the time I walked into Hennessy, they treat me with respect and courtesy. Flavio and Ron Geracci were awesome, despite not having perfect credit they did everything possible to help me, not like other dealers around all they want is your money and they don't care about you. I would really recommend Hennessy of Southlake... ask for Flavio and Ron G. I just bought a car on 5/19/15

Dale Munk
5/20/2015

"No Gotcha's from the Dealership! Omar Cash is Great!"

I've been in sales most of my life and sold cars for a while so I can be the salesman's best friend or worst enemy. Omar Cash Sold us a 2012 Cadillac CTS for my wife. He wasn't pushy or anything like that and was more of a true servant than salesman. My wife wanted a CTS for a number of years so when we found the cars we were interested in (they had a fleet of CTS's they were selling) on AutoTrader and when we saw they were in a price range we could live with we knew we had to make the trip to Morrow from Powder Springs to look at them. Having looked at other cars and made offers on them the other dealers tried to throw "gotchas" in like "document fees" hoping we wanted the cars bad enough that we would let them push us around. So I called Hennessy before we went down and found out it included everything except taxes and title so we knew what to expect. Omar told my wife they didn't haggle on the price and we knew the prices of their CTS's were lower than the others online so we could live with that. Because we had driven a ways we wanted the right to bring the car back if it didn't fit in our garage etc. only to find out they have a 3 business day policy in writing! While we were there I took my car to the service department to have them look at a problem I was having and they didn't have the time to look at my car so I would question the use of their service department but the sales was great.

Jack Floyd
5/20/2015

"wonderful experience, best ever"

Worked with salesperson Jim Hitchcock. Jim provided an extraordinary buying experience, and I would recommend Jim to absolutely anyone I know that is looking to purchase a car!

Linda2241
5/20/2015

"It was a very professional buying experience. "

I felt very comfortable during the buying experience. Mr. Hill was respectable of my time. He also made sure I was totally satisfied with my purchase.

slide83
5/19/2015

"Mike Novotny is the man"

I found this dealership due to the fair prices they were offering, however I was really impressed with the responsiveness, attention to detail and friendly attitude while completing the purchase. I honestly can't think of anything they could have done to make the car buying process easier. Even though I live over 200 miles away, I'll be looking here first when I need another car.

Reviews of Markus Bryant