Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,418 Dealership Reviews
Sarah Z

"Outstanding customer service!!"

Ron has assisted us with our last 3 Vehicles and each occasion he took the time to get to know us just a little bit more. He is very kid friendly, he bought out the snacks for the kids while we signed finance documents which that was a great help to us, needless to say the kids were happy and loved Ron and his art skills.The whole process was painless and I was super excited to drive off in my new Buick Enclave. Like I said he is an all around great guy and didn't push us into anything we couldn't afford. I cant say enough good things about his character, we will be back in 3 years for another new car.Thanks Ron.

hotrodbd
2/12/2016

"Omar Cash of Hennessy knocked it out of the park!"

I saw a vehicle I wanted online at Hennessy of Southlake and submitted a request for the Carfax by email. Omar Cash responded. Carfax looked good so I went to the dealership yesterday. Upon arrival, the vehicle was parked out front waiting for me - it looked great, smelled great and was great to drive. Mr. Cash was professional, an excellent communicator, and all-around pleasant to do business with. He said that there was no room for negotiation in their pricing structure, which was understandable because the price was great. I was unsure of how to get the vehicle home; Mr. Cash said he could drop it off at my home the following morning...so that sealed the deal. I've never purchased a car so quickly or painlessly. Mr. Cash took care of the minor things he said he'd do on the car and delivered it first thing today. With a smile he handed me the keys and showed me the new floor mats he'd left inside (an unexpected perk that we'd not discussed). I highly recommended this dealership, and specifically Mr. Cash - he's the kind of man that a person wants to do business with. As a single female, I was treated with total respect (not always the case when purchasing a car). Omar Cash went above and beyond (he even heated up my lunch in the staff lunchroom when I told him I needed to have a bite to eat before getting back on the road.) Well done, sir!

Loc
2/12/2016

"My experience with Hennessy Buick Mazda GMC"

My experience with Hennessy Buick Mazda GMC was awesome. Anthony Brooks took the time to answer all of my questions and had everything ready for me when I got there. The finance department was awesome as well. I would recommend Hennessy to anyone shopping for a new vehicle.

Can't remember guy's name in the finance department

Happy Car Owner

"Great Car-buying experience"

Worked with Mark Cooper. He was great. They delivered the promised car and price with no hassle and bargaining. Quick and painless trip worth the extra miles travelled to get there.

YKEISHA AVERY
2/11/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

While trying to find the perfect car that fits me, Mr. Hung was very kind and very patient with me and my family. I enjoyed my time here. He made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend Hennessey Of Southlake and Mr. Hung to the next person.

HennessySurveyGuy
2/10/2016

"Best New Car Buying Experience Ever!"

Absolutely the best car buying experience I've ever had, and I've bought about 7 cars in my life, so far. Mark took the time after the sale to walk my daughter through setting up her Bluetooth connection, as well as other car features. In a word "excellent"!

jlyons49
2/09/2016

"Great Experience"

Purchased a new Mazda and everything went smoothly. Working with Mark was solid and I had no problem getting into the exact car I was looking for. There was a slight miscommunication between the price on Truecar and the availability of manufacturer financing, but nothing major.

mary nichols
2/08/2016

"Friendly, fast, and efficient"

I was very satisfied with the service and the excellent help of Garren Terrell. He was very helpful in showing me basic detail in my new vehichle for a safe drive home.

Harley69
2/08/2016

"Outstanding experience due to Ron Geraci "

I was looking for a used Sierra 1500 and was in contact with Ron Geraci since he had previously sold me my last 2 GMC ACADIA's. His outstanding support and personal attention that he gave my wife and I in the past is the reason why I contacted Ron for my next vehicle. Once again, This positive buying experience was only due to Ron. I was not satisfied with the individual who processed my loan for this used vehicle. He was very friendly at first but only after getting a quote for the extended warranty. When he couldn't match the USAA price or even come close the this same price I decided to decline the extended warranty from GMC. At this time, the atmosphere and his mood changed immediately and the finiance person barely talked to me and only when needed. He was very rude up too and even after the paperwork was completed. Based on this bad experience that I may never again purchase a Used Card at this dealership if I have to deal with this person in the future. This is the reason why I'm rating so poorly.

Ms. Hawkins

"Excellent "

If I could summarize my experience with Hennessy Mazda in five words, undoubtedly it would be friendly, professional, transparent, efficient and humble. From the moment I walked into the dealership, the guys greeted me warmly and assisted me quickly. No one ever tried to force me into purchasing any vehicle or package. I was treated with the utmost respect and patience. More specifically, my salesperson Markus Bryant was very knowledgable about the product and went the extra mile to educate me as a valued customer. During my first visit to Mazda, I was a little uncertain about the price point offered. Markus eagerly turned his computer screen to me and walked me through the cost down to the dollar. The level of transparency displayed was awesome and was unmatched by any other dealer I visited. Though I did not purchase the vehicle on my initial visit, I was not hounded or cornered by anyone at the dealership. The guys gave me time to think the purchase through and invited me to return at a time most comfortable for me. I can confidently say that those employed at Hennessy Mazda are genuinely humble and friendly guys who are making customers' car buying experiences what they should be--enjoyable and pain free. Kudos to you guys! Thanks again for your exemplary service!

1 - 10 of 1,418 results