Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,060 Dealership Reviews
gmc1500
8/27/2015

"Truck Purchase"

Excellent experience. I've known Dave Lockin for 12 or so years and have purchased all my suv & trucks from him. He is honest, knowledgeable, & friendly.

kolejt

"New Car Purchase"

My sister-in-law introduced me to Ron and he was very courteous. He listen to me and what I was looking for and advised me the best car and way to finance. He was very honest and helpful with my purchase. I will tell al of my friends and refer them to him and Hennessy.

Carolyn Vickers
8/26/2015

"Ron Geraci Fantastic Saleman!!!!!!!"

I would like to thank Ron for another wonderful experience in purchasing another car through him. He is very honest and explained all of the features of the vehicle. He took all the time I needed and did not pressure me into a fast decision. I have had the pleasure of working with Ron on two purchases and will return again.

lfdc66

"Outstanding"

Mr. Gerren Terrell was outstanding in every manner. He contacted me as soon as he knew he had the vehicle I wanted and did every in the process to get things done. If I buy another car I look forward to working with him again.

Hampton

"Good Experience "

After going to another dealership who rushed and tried to place me in a NEW car ..based on what they thought I wanted; I came to Hennessey and got what I wanted. Very pleasant and professional and worked with me based on where I was financially. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a nice buying experience.

dkt
8/26/2015

"Not Happy with product!"

We have bought several cars from Bernard Hill in the past, however, all of our cars have been V8's. We were unaware that the Sierra we got was a V6. This was disappointing. We did contact him because my wife ask is this the same engine as the 2011 Serra which was a V8. So we are going to live with it, however, we are not happy. In the future if we do business with Hennessy we will not do business with Bernard Hill BECAUSE THAT IS TOO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND NOT TO HAVE WHAT YOU ARE ACCUSTOMED TO. Sincerely, David & Cheryl Tatum 708-743-5211

sydney900
8/25/2015

"My experience with the dealership was good."

My time in the dealership was shorter than expected. My experience with everyone there was good. Mark was excellent in explaining the operation of the vehicle. Mark has a pleasing personality and was fun working with him.

cesis1
8/25/2015

"Purchased replacement "

We arrived on 8/19/15 about 30 mins. before closing. I had been looking for two week to replace my 2005 Nissan Altima. That day my buddy Jason and I arrived after a long day of looking since 12 noon. In fact we were test driving one of the last cars of the 5 I had considered all foreign. All day Jason keep asking me to try out the Chevy Malibu. So we drove the car we were test driving onto the lot. We walked in and it looked like everyone was ready to go home the was one sales person wrapping up a sale on one of the two cars the Flavio would latter show us. Jason walked up and immediately notice the GM ring on Flavio's hand. That started it. We told him what we were looking for ($16,000. under 30,000 miles mid size) we told him the cars we were considering all foreign and he asked if I ever considered a GM car. He showed us two on the computer both Chevy Malibu's but it was already almost 8:00 pm and we had to get the test car back to the other dealer. We told him we need to buy a car if possible that night. I told him we already had financing. We rushed back to drive the Malibu and as we were driving he proceeded to educate me on the car. Highlight some of the features I asked for (MPG, safty, back up camera) and he showed me all the other pluses. While the car was about $1800. over what I plan to pay he really spent time showing me the value built into the car. I was very impressed with the ride and performance, and I was especially impress with Flavio. It was refreshing to find a car salesperson who is friendly, showed personal interest. He reassured me that I would be happy with my choice. I would also like to thank the other staff that also stayed late. The business manager I think his name is Adam He found a lender that match what my bank offered (1.99%). After I signed the papers Flavio continued to show me how to operate things on/in my car (he even programed my phone into the car's nav. system.) He even said hello to my wife when I called her using the nav. We continued to talk after that and it was about 10:45 when we finally left the dealership. It's no wonder Hennessy won dealer of the Year! Great people like Flavio and Adam and yes also anyone else that stayed to close up shop. If your service department has people like Flavio you have won a customer for life. Thanks for the great service. Loving my Malibu, Charles

Hopkins Jimmie 664
8/24/2015

"Outstanding customer service"

my experience with salesman Gerren Terrell was was very rewarding and satisfying. He was very professional and gave me his upmost attention. I would refer my friends to him in a heartbeat. If all car salesman were like him car buying would truly be a great experience.

CourtneyC
8/23/2015

"Best dealership experience ever!"

I purchased a 2016 Mazda 6 here, and the purchasing experience was fantastic. Bernard Hill was my sales person, and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was very patient and sensitive to my needs, and I did not feel pressured into anything. Overall, everyone I encountered here was very pleasant, and I felt welcomed as a guest. I will definitely buy here again, and I am enjoying my new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,060 results