Hennessy of Southlake

Gerren Terrell, New Car Sales Consultant, Hennessy of Southlake

Gerren Terrell

New Car Sales Consultant

June 23, 2016

"Mike is so trustworthy we decided on van sight unseen"

- usedvan2016

We needed a very specific van for our handicapped son. We bought one last year from Mike and enjoyed working with him. When we were in a terrible accident and the van was totalled we called Mike to see if he had something similar. He called me back immediately. He had two available and helped steer me in the right direction. We live 2 hours away so I didn't want to waste my time chasing a used car. Mike answered all of my questions. We trust Mike so much that we had pretty much made our decision before even seeing or test driving the van!! It turns out to have been even better than we expected!! We also like supporting a business that is closed on Sunday.

June 23, 2016

"Damon Carter"

- JOYCE MANNS

Damon Carter was breath of fresh air for a sale person. He was not pushy or over bearing. We told him we were just looking on our first trip there and he explained and answered all questions asked of him. He didn't pressure us to buy he just took the time to answer all questions. When we returned and was ready to make a purchase he was there to help. Great salesman and excellent customer service

June 22, 2016

""Finding great deals in Morrow, Ga""

- stacy E haywood

I gave this rating because I came all the way to Hennessy Dealership from Columbus to purchase my vehicle because I was given the best deal ever. I researched everything online and Damon Carter called me with the info I needed. I went there and he showed me everything that was in my price ranged. I looked and told him that I will be back that Saturday. He didn't hassled me or made me feel like I need to by it right then. Other dealerships get mad because a customer wouldn't buy right then. I prayed about and drove back to Morrow, Ga to purchase my dream vehicle. The vehicles are much cheaper than Columbus. I really appreciate you for answering the call and selling me my vehicle. May God Bless you ALL! P.S. Chris Moore thanks for everything!

• Outdoor Childrens Playground