Hennessy of Southlake

Pre-Owned Sales

July 24, 2016

"Easy Breezy!"

- clemyswan

My experience was great no pressure and courteous service.I told my salesman what I was looking for and the vehicle I have has all the features! I will definitely suggest this dealership to anyone that I know is in the market for one.

July 22, 2016

"Mike Novotny"

- dealerrater1024

Mike was great. Hennessy is a no pressure dealership. Upfront Internet pricing (like Carmax). Mike took pictures of the vehicle (before the dealer photographer), at my request, so I could make the decision to drive up from Warner Robins. Prices were very competitive vs what I found down here Warner Robins area (apparently the high military population drives up the prices), I guess there is high # of pre-qualified buyers (USAA), I decided to go with dealer's referred lender (saved me a quarter of a % in interest). And since I drove from 100 miles away, Mike extended the standard return policy to 3 days/300 miles.

July 22, 2016

"Great Prices and Experience"

- DoubleRR

Buying my first car was a cool experience, came in knowing exactly what I wanted and they made the process easy and fun. Would definitely recommend to a friend! Very happy with my purchase

• Outdoor Childrens Playground