Hennessy of Southlake

Makes: Buick|GMC|Mazda|Service Center

Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games

"exceptional car buying experience"

I have purchased many vehicles in my life. Roy Fuller made this experience seamless. He had an outstanding attitude. He made my experience at hennessy fun. Everything he said he could do he exceeded. He is an asset to your dealership. The best car buying experience I have ever been involved in. Thanks a million Roy.

"A quality experience"

Product recommended with all questions answered provided a very positive experience. I would definitely recommend Damon and the dealership to anyone looking for either the purchase or leasing of a vehicle.

"Sigh Of Relief"

We just purchased a used 2009 VW CC for our teenage son(his first car). We've always been leery about buying a used car and our salesman, Mike Novotny, relieved every worry. We told him our price range and instead of pressuring us to spend more money then we wanted to, he emailed us cars in our price range. We had given up on buying the exact car that our son wanted because these specific cars had too many miles on them. However, Mike kept looking and he found the exact car our son wanted and even in a "cool" color. Lastly, the dealership delivered our car to our house(over 1 hour away from the dealership) and it was very clean and looked sharp. I would recommend Hennessy of Southlake to anyone who wants to buy a car.

"I got much more than I expected. "

I will tell all of my friends about the wonderful customer service. Everyone is treated like they are special, no matter what their budget is. My whole family shops there. We always will. Omar Cash is our salesman. I love my new car. I really got more than i expected. Great value! Great car! Great service!

"Second experience"

This is the second vehicle that we have purchased from Hennessy and Ron Geraci. I think that speaks volumes, in and of itself. Ron is very knowledgeable and gracious. He will go the extra mile to certain that the customer is happy. I saw him this morning cleaning a spot of the windshield because it did not meet his expectations for delivery of the car.

"Stress Free Purchasing Experience"

I hate buying cars. Hate it. I often feel as if I am being conned, and I never feel as if I am getting a good deal. Before buying a car this time, I did a lot of research on price and quality. Thus, when I went in to buy my CRV, I felt good about the price. I was still worried about dealing with a salesman, though. In the past, I felt bullied and rushed by car salesmen. For the first time ever, I can say I had an excellent experience with a car salesman and a dealership. Tony Brooks was helpful and friendly. When I arrived, he had the cars that I was interested in ready for me to drive. He in no way pressured me. I cannot say enough nice things about Tony and the other people I worked with at Hennessy. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car.

Anthony Brooks

"My Experience"

My experience at Hennessy dealership was wonderful. I explained what I was looking for, and the price range. Lamont did not try to pressure me into buying anything outside of what I was looking for, he listened and made this process as smooth and quick as possible. I had a small mishap with the vehicle and the gentlemen addressed it quickly. The customer service was great, I will recommend this location to anyone.

Mike Brantley

"Best car buying experience ever!!!!!!!!"

Great place to shop. Kid friendly with playground and video game area while handling paperwork. Had salesman Lamont Snead. Awesome friendly service. Quickest car buying experience ever. No pressure and the team listens to your wants and needs and meets them. At no time do they ever pressure you. They let you make your decisions and work with you. I will DEFINITELY recommend and come again!!!!!!

"Best Experience,very thouthful employee"

Upon existing my car, I received a very warm welcome from your employee, GERREN TERRELL. Then he gave me a royal tour of the GMC TERRAINS. He was very patient and did not mind explaining things over again to make sure that I understood. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I would most definitely recommend GERREN TERRELL as their personal sales person, and insist that they wait specifically for him because of how much at ease he made me feel during this time when trying to make sure a large decision.

"Thoughtful people"

I experienced a very satisfactory car purchase at Hennessy of Southlake. Bernard Hill, the salesperson I worked with, was very attentive to my questions and concerns. Not only did he manage to get me a fair deal, but also during the whole process, he was so friendly and so caring that I thought that we knew each other before. Also, I appreciated the opportunity he gave me to contact him anytime for any further question or need. I wish I knew the place before. .

Reviews of Mark Cooper