Hennessy of Southlake

New Vehicle Sales

January 19, 2017

"Exceptional and Professional"

- Author Ericka Ngum

I was provided professional service and I didnt feel pressure. Im not a easy customer and Chris Brown and the team still make sure I was comfortable at all times, and explain in detailed and was honest. Very clean facility. They kept their promise.

January 18, 2017

"Great experience! Alon Bazani was a pleasure to work with!"

- Col enclave

Alon Bazini was prompt and knowledgable with information we requested. He responded positively and was extremely helpful and professional throughout our entire experience. He obviously listened to all of our concerns and requirements and we were extremely pleased with his responses. I definently will recommend Alon and your dealership to family and friends.

January 17, 2017

"Amazing "

- Constance Tucker

This is my first Buick and SUV. Everybody was friendly. I also got to meet people. I can ask questions as well. They longer made Saturn's so I had to choose you.

• Outdoor Childrens Playground