Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy of Southlake

Call
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
LouieB09
12/28/2014

"GO SEE OMAR CASH!!!!"

I recently went to Hennessy at Southlake to purchase my first vehicle. I was met by omar cash. I was skeptical being that I've heard so much about swindlers at dealerships preying on first time buyers. But I cannot express the amount of diligence and persistence this man used to make sure that I stepped into the vehicle with all of the specifications that I asked for. Initially we were not able to get me into the car that I wanted, but omar went out of his way to make sure that the very next vehicle that I stepped into was just as good if not better. I actually ended up enjoying the car that I drove away with a lot more than the car that I initially wanted. He did everything in his power to make sure that I was comfortable with my financial options and affordability. If ever I was to go back to purchase another vehicle, I will go see omar cash.

msmo313
12/28/2014

"Excellent "

Everything was nice except we arrived around 9 or 10 am didn't leave till 5. It wasn't that I didn't have my paperwork together, it may have been a bad time. Think about a small restaurant on the property. Oh my tires pressure weren't checked. I discovered it after I drove back to FL. But overall I'm very satisfied with my vehicle. We bought a couple of cars from Hennessy years before that's why my parents brought me back.

bbronner
12/26/2014

"Non-threatening experience for first time car buyer"

Ron was amazing. Very friendly and informative. He really looks out for his customers. I am very satisfied with my new Mazda and the customer service!

J.B. Horne

parrisholmstead
12/25/2014

"Great Experience"

Ron was outstanding. Everything was smooth and we are very satisfied. We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends. Thanks for the outstanding service.

silently
12/25/2014

"Simple nonpressured car buying experience"

Markus was outstanding. I explained the car I was looking for and he went out and found it for me. My buying experience was stress and hassle free. I would recommend that anyone in the market for a new vehicle give Markus and the folks at Hennessy of Southlake the opportunity to make the experience a plesent one.

Fred
12/24/2014

"Very helpful and frank in selection process"

Mark was eager to help. We drove a new 2015 CX-5 home in just 3 hours, including test drives, comparing several different models, colors, options, and financing with no money down.

Mazda3
12/23/2014

"Unexpectedly easy and pleasant experience"

Mike did a great job, with upfront pricing and making the process easy and fast. I was expecting more stress and hassle in the process, but it was worry-free.

Rob
12/22/2014

""Worked with me on my purchase""

Mike was very friendly and very helpful on the purchase of my 2012 Expedition. When leaving messages for him, he was very quick to respond and very helpful on making my buying experience pleasant. Even with the few set backs that I had with purchasing a used vehicle, Mike was very eager and prompt on fulfilling the issues that came about during the three day period I had on purchasing the vehicle. Thank you for helping me with purchasing my "new" vehicle.

SilverMustang35
12/21/2014

"Purchasing made easy"

I worked with Michael for the purchase of my 2004 Jeep Rubicon and he made this process very easy. I emailed Michael multiple times and talked with him on the phone for multiple hours. I came from Johnson City Tn and made the 5 hour drive to purchase the vehicle. He described the vehicle accurately and went above and beyond to point out any issues or concerns. This vehicle was going to have to make a 360 mile trip as soon as I purchased. He accurately described the vehicle and it performed flawlessly. I recommend working with Michael and will recommend this dealership and salesperson to my friends and family. Thank you for all your help!!

joniwise
12/20/2014

"Very Pleasant Experience"

Mark was friendly, very knowledgeable about the car and explained each step of the process to me. He made buying a new car a very pleasant experience.

Reviews of Ron Geraci