Hennessy of Southlake

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
msccomm
3/01/2015

"Worth the drive!"

After using the U.S. News Best Price Program website, I received several online price quotes for a new Mazda CX-9 Touring edition SUV. The best price came from Hennessy. Being on the north side of town, I did not really want to travel 50+ miles so I contacted Mazda of Roswell to see if they would match the price. They said they would and put the numbers in writing, but after a test drive and several hours of wasted time, they refused to sell us the car at the price they themselves quoted. So I contacted Mark Cooper at Hennessy, and am glad I did because this was the best car buying experience I have ever had in 30+ years of buying cars. They did not have a red one like my wife wanted, but he arranged a swap with another dealership and had the car on site without me even having committed in any way. Upon arriving, he did not try to upsell or change our minds on anything, and knew the car inside and out. We were in and out in less than three hours. Even the finance process was quick and smooth - no pressure to buy GAP insurance or extended warranties, and they got us financing that matched my credit union's best rate. I highly recommend Hennessy Mazda and Mark Cooper, A++.

Jim
3/01/2015

"Very positive car buying experience"

My wife and I were very pleased that there was no high pressure sales. The buying experience was informative and timely. Our questions were answered and I had done my homework on the Yukon and knew what we were looking for and about what the price and trade price should be. Gerren did a great job.

SylviaCalhoun
2/25/2015

"Happy First Time Buyer"

I'm a first time buyer and I had so many questions as well as concerns. However, Mike Novotny answered every question I had as well as made it a simple, stress-free process. I absolutely love my "new to me" Jeep and I will tell anyone I know how much of a great experience I had with Hennessy.

Bsmithj001
2/22/2015

"He's Not a Sales Person, He's a Great Person!"

Omar Cash provided me with some of the best service I've had at any company. Omar and his great team of professionals was extremely busy but was able to multi-task and keep all customers, including me, happy and satisfied. Omar was upfront and honest, and more concerned with satisfying me as a person/costumer than selling a car. I would highly recommend anyone to Omar.

ed
2/22/2015

"I was searching for a 2015 Mazda CX-5."

What a great car buying experience!! After doing some homework on the internet and taking a basic test drive on several vehicles at a nearby dealership, I decided to get serious and visit two other dealerships to make a purchase. However, after just calling Hennessey Mazda and talking with Chris, and Mark Cooper I was sold! They answered all my questions and gave me a complete "drive out" price right there on the phone that was very compelling. Upon getting to the dealership, over 50 miles from my house, I found that dealing with Mark Cooper was well worth the trip. I bought the car that night for exactly what I was quoted on the phone. No haggling or "Oh, I need to see my manager" lines to deal with. I will definitely buy from them again. Ed Brannen, Lilburn, GA

Chris (Mark's maager)

PAbrahamson
2/20/2015

"Got the car I wanted at the price I wanted with top service!"

I drove a great distance to get to this dealership and to buy the car I wanted. I worked with Mark Cooper who was very friendly and approachable. When I arrived, there was an issue with my vehicle color being out of stock. Mark went above and beyond to make a trade with a local dealership to get the vehicle I wanted in keep the same price. He is an outstanding sales person and his quality of service is top notch… I highly recommend working with Mark Cooper at Hennessy Mazda.

Bsympreux
2/19/2015

"Awesome experience"

Purchased a Cadillac XTS. Salesman Flavio came out in the rain to help us. Very knowledgeable about the vehicles and did not pressure us to buy the car he wanted us to have but rather sold us the car we love!

DariusButler
2/18/2015

"awesome "

Awesome experience. Excellent customer service!!! Mike Novonty is very attentive to your needs. Awesome guy. Traveled all the way from alabama to purchase our 4th vehicle from him!

slrawhoof
2/15/2015

"Great Experience!"

Easy to do business with and no pressure. I was referred by Tracey Patterson in Service along with two friends that also purchased two brand new vehicles. Highly recommend!

Linda Martin Campbell
2/15/2015

"Our Visit"

Our visit and deal with Hennessy was very professional and friendly. Made for a happy wife at the end of the day. Very Satisfied Thanks

Reviews of Ron Geraci