Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
jbrosenburg
7/04/2015

"Salesmanship "

Within minutes of coming on to the lot I was greeted with a smile and someone willing to help. But what really set the dealership experience apart was the knowledge the employees had not only about their own vehicles but about how their vehicles compared to their competitors. From the test drive to the financing to crunching the numbers on a deal they sold the car. After a week of car shopping and test driving my experience here went unmatched and went a long way to selling me the Mazda 3.

newtruckowner
7/02/2015

"Good price, hassle free purchase, great vehicle"

Marcus responded to my TrueCar solicitation with a very competitively priced vehicle. Upon test drive I determined some slightly different features I wanted. Marcus listened carefully and came up with exactly the truck I wanted. He priced it equally well without hassle and made the entire purchase an enjoyable experience.

tmunir6
7/02/2015

"Unbeatable Prices and Service!"

I purchased a brand new 2015 Mazda 3 from Chris O'Keefe last week and I enjoyed everything about my purchase: the car, the service, the price, and even the financing! I knew I wanted a Mazda 3 and wanted to shop around town. Chris was one of the first dealers I spoke with and he gave me his best price first. I did my shopping and couldn't find another dealership that could beat the level of service and price Chris offered. After I decided to go with Hennessy, I hit few bumps in the road with timing, color, and financing. But by the time I was ready to purchase, everything was cleared up and the team even stayed back an extra an hour after closing time to finish my purchase! If you know anyone wanting to buy a Mazda, call Chris!

MBart

""Hassle free" Experience"

My purchase experience primarily took place online. Ron Geraci and Chris O'Keefe did an outstanding job getting answers to my questions and having my concerns addressed. The entire sales process including the purchase and delivery was smooth and hassle free, something which is lacking in today's car buying experience.

Angie Mata

"Buick Encore Purchase"

I bought a new 2015 Buick Encore last week and so far i love it! When i decided to start looking for a new car,i knew that i wanted to look on Hennesey's website because back in 2011 i bought a camaro for my daughter and my sales rep was Mike Novotny,he was very helpful then with helping me get everything taken care of.Also the financial part went smooth and we were in and out.I can surely say that this time was no different,i called Mike and he got to work on it,the financial part went well as well as Ron Geraci taking his time to show me how everything in the car worked!Thanks Hennessy!!Angie Mata

jeremy72
7/02/2015

"great experience, no pushy sales pitch"

We were pretty specific in what we wanted and we let Rodney, the sales rep, know up front. He didn't push us at all and was very helpful and friendly the entire time. I feel like we made a personal connection with him rather than a salesman/customer connection. We feel that the price we paid was pretty good, especially since our expectations in a car really narrowed the options available. The time it takes from agreeing to buy until we actually saw the "finance guy" was ridiculous, but that has been the case every single time I've bought a car so I certainly don't blame Rodney - it's more of a problem for the entire auto sales industry.

HBW

"Awesomeness"

From the moment I entered Hennessey I felt welcomed and attended to. The facility, showrooms, service center, sales and financing departments were spacious and inviting. The staff surpassed the environment. Everyone was friendly professional and willing to assist me. Sales Representative Bernard Hill listened carefully to my driving needs and thoroughly walked me through my buying experience. While I looked listened,shopped and learned, Chris Chandler and J. B. Horne worked out the figures. I drove a brand new car home to my four legged pal, and we took a short drive. Hennessey and staff represent awesomeness in car dealership. HBW?

Chris Chandler and J. B. Horne

encore

"Buick Encore purchase"

First purchase from this Hennessy location. Good experience, great service. Chris O'Keefe did a great job. Dealership and sales people were easy to work with.

coworker123

"very nice experience"

Staff was very professional and informative. I was pleased with how fast i was able to both pick out and then purchase my new vehicle with no hitches. I have no problem recommending Hennessy Southlake to friends and family members.

Sandra J
6/30/2015

"Another pleasant experience"

This was my 3rd purchase from Hennessy. My salesperson worked diligently to make sure everything was accurate and exactly what I wanted. Very, very pleased!

Reviews of Ron Geraci