Hennessy of Southlake

Gerren Terrell, New Car Sales Consultant, Hennessy of Southlake

Gerren Terrell

New Car Sales Consultant

August 18, 2017

"Marques Griffith got me into my new MX-5"

- benebright

It's a little out of the way but if you are looking for a great deal on a new car and no BS pricing Hennessy of Southlake is worth checking out. They had the best price I could find anywhere for my car and were easy to work with. Had me in and out in about an hour. Will definitely consider them for my next vehicle.

Marques Griffith

August 18, 2017

"Easy Transaction.....Questionable inspection of the vechicle"

- favors77

My experience was good with my salesman Cecil Jones. My wife and I are were not pressured and were allowed to research the vehicles that were on the lot. We bought the vehicle in less than 2 hours. They only complaint that I had was that I was under the assumption that the vehicle had been serviced (fluids topped off, oil changed, etc...) Unfortunately this had not been done prior to the sale which makes me question had the vehicle been checked by the service department as suggested.

Cecil (CJ) Jones

August 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- JT

Very friendly staff, easy to work with from Sales to Management to Finance, everyone I dealt with was a pleasant experience. Will recommend this place to friends.

Jim Hitchcock