Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
shawania25
7/28/2015

"Purchase a car"

Cecil (CJ) Jones was the person I worked with. He helped me find the car that I really wanted and did not force me to purchase something that I didn't want. Even the finance manager Beef was excellent. He explained the contracts to me and helped with other information that I wasn't familiar with. I will use this dealership again and also refer my friends that are in the market for a new or used car.

Beef

CuteFord
7/27/2015

"Sweet new whip"

I really had a great experience. Personable and friendly but not pushy at all. I've been to a lot of places looking for a car and this was the best and- I ended up with the perfect car! A long wait to do paperwork but they were super busy. Flavio was amazing!

Twiggins8187
7/27/2015

"Purchased a new 2015 Mazda 3 I touring sedan "

The service was good and they met the price that I desired. The negotiation process was quick and easy. The financial consultant Mr. Horne was able to lock in an interest rate for me that was lower than I expected. The transaction time was rather quick and the experience went smoothly.

hiholly

"Great Experience"

I recently had a Ford Focus that was totaled. I was going to replace it with another Ford, but stopped by this dealership to check the Mazda 3 on a whim. I was not out of my car a minute and Gerren Terrell offered assistance. Just a great cool sales guy that was patient with all my questions since I have never owned a Mazda. I am also not familiar with Georgia as I am new to the state so he drove me around in a couple of vehicles since that was more comfortable for me. I stopped by the next day with my husband, drove the 3 for myself and left with my new vehicle and a great deal. Gerren made sure that my phone was paired and I had a full tank of gas before I left which was awesome. They have a large selection with a knowledgeable staff. You can't go wrong by visiting this dealership.

thender9

"Great Experience!!!!"

Everyone was very helpful and very genuine as soon as I walked in the door. They made my first car experience one I will never forget. I will forever recommend Hennessey to all friends and family members.

kendall

"good experience"

Probably one of the easiest car buying experiences Ive ever had. Chris Okeefe was great. The financing part got a little stressful but i felt like i got a ok deal considering my circumstances. I love my new car. I would recommend this dealership.

Shevy25asu

"Good experience "

It was a nice experience. The sales team was very professional and up front. If I need anot her vehicle, I will come back to Hennessey GMC.

Damon Hudson

JoJo

"New car experience"

I was currently driving a 2011 Buick Lacrosse, so I came into Hennessy looking for a 2013/2014 Buick Lacrosse. Little did I know I would be driving away in a 2015 Buick Lacrosse. I am very happy to say - I love my Buick Lacrosse!

Lbaileym

"Great experience"

I don't know who earnest ousley is, but rodney moody helped us as well as j b Horne with the financing. They showed me several cars and explained the benefits of all of them while I figured out what I really neede and wanted, and were honest with me! I had a lot of questions as a first time car buyer and they were really patient with me and gave me advice. I am really happy with my car!

J B Horne

Cocoleah
7/24/2015

"Very pleased "

Everyone was very nice and helpful! Chris o'Keefe seemed like he really cared and wanted to help me buy a car that I love and that's exactly what happened!

Reviews of Gerren Terrell