Hennessy of Southlake

Makes: Buick|GMC|Mazda|Service Center

Hennessy of Southlake
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games

"Good and honest service"

Gerren Terrell was very knowledgeable and I feel was to the point to when helping me with my purchase. Questions were answered to my satisfaction, before and after the sale. If I know of anyone who was looking to purchase a car, I would not hesitate to recommend Gerren .

"2013 Chevy Malibu"

All I can say is Great experience! Great people and I will always come back and recommend this place. Mike Reyes was awesome help ! Jessica

"Personal Touch"

Mark Cooper took care of me as though I was a close, personal friend. I got a great price on a great vehicle. This dealership is worth the drive!

Mark Cooper

"Best ever car-buying experience I've had"

I have been looking for a car for so long, and I was so disappointed of how salesmen that I spoke with at the other dealers were dishonest and pushy.... But not this guys, not only they had the best price, the costumer service was awesome. They are 100% honest, efficient and helpful... and the best, they are not pushy at all!!! I highly recommend doing your business with them!!! you will not regret it :)

"Best car-buying experience I've had"

I worked with Mark online and on the phone in setting the options and price, and he was very friendly and helpful and in no way pushy. We worked with Ron in buying the car and he was very helpful and explained everything fully, Overall, it was a great and easy buying experience.

"2nd Time Customer"

I came in to trade in a 2010 Suburban for a 2013 Yukon XL. It was a fast and painless process. With the steep discounting that Hennessy employs the ability to make the deal happens very quickly. Finance was quick and from the time I walked in until I drove out with our trade was less than four hours. Their commitment to make it right and fix any concerns I have with the vehicle made me a 2nd time customer.

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

My prior two experiences purchasing a new car were an absolute nightmare. I visited a few Mazda dealers in the area before going to Hennessy of Southlake. All of the salesmen that I spoke with at the other dealers were dishonest and knew very little about the cars. I was promised by those same individuals that they would "beat any quote no questions asked" yet they would not even entertain the offer when I came back with a legit quote. I found this dealership through a car buying program and within minutes I received a follow up email from Mark Cooper. I called him back the next day and told him that I wanted to cut to the chase and gave him the exact vehicle I was looking for. Mark answered all my questions and gave me a price within minutes. I was skeptical as to whether the dealership would honor the pricing as it was significantly better than the other local dealerships but Mark not only lived up to my expectations but exceeded them in every way. He was knowledgeable, respectful, and most of all he was honest and he honored the exact price that was quoted. He did not pressure me into buying another vehicle or tacking on extra options or features that I didn't want. We were able to complete the sale without a hitch and the finance manager J.B. helped make it a quick and painless process. I rarely write reviews when I purchase any products or services but Mark Cooper and Hennessy of Southlake went above and beyond the call of duty to get me my vehicle and make me a happy customer. It is very rare to get good customer service when purchasing a car so please do yourself a favor and check out this dealership and ask for Mark Cooper. I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family!!

"Omar made the deal"

Omar's persistence paid off. We are 170+ miles away and thought our chance of getting the car we choose would be tough. His persistence made the deal. He made the process of driving the distance worth it. He communicated everything as well as anyone could have. The only thing I wish was faster was the amount of time it took to get into the finance manager office to get financing completed.

"Excellent Service"

Buying a new car can be a bit stressful, but after meeting Ron Geraci , I was put at ease in my decision. He was very friendly and professional and gladly answered any questions I had. He was very knowledgeable about the CX-5 and made sure that I was comfortable with all the "gadgets and gizmos" that my previous car didn't have. I know if I have any other questions, I can call on him to give me the answers. I had my Mazda Tribute for over 13 years and loved it - I hope my CX-5 will give me as many great years!

"Love my new Mazda :)"

The process of buying a new car went so smoothly. Mark was very easy to work with and he really helped us through the whole deal.

Mark Cooper