Hennessy of Southlake

Bernard Hill

Damon Carter, New Vehicle Sales, Hennessy of Southlake

Damon Carter

June 27, 2017

"Highly Recommend Hennessy Mazda and Markus Bryant!"

- Vicki Maxwell-Bustillos

My husband and I just purchased a new CX-9 for him and CX-5 for me from Hennessy Mazda at Southlake in Morrow, GA. Markus Bryant was our salesman and we can't say enough good things about him and our buying experience! Markus was very professional and did not try to pressure sell us. We have bought several cars in the past and always hated the experience. This time was very different and by far the most pleasant one ever. Even when we had a misunderstanding over an aftermarket addition to our of the vehicles, Markus went above and behond the call of duty to resolve the issue and make sure we were happy with our new purchases. Everyone we dealt with at the dealership was very courteous, friendly, and professional. We felt like we got a very fair deal and will definitely be back! If you are looking for a new vehicle, go to Hennessy Mazda of Southlake and ask for Markus Bryant!

Markus Bryant

June 26, 2017

"Haven't been disappointed in 15 years"

- DeannaM

Once again, Hennessy came through. I love walking in and never feeling like I'm about to get raked. I have always been treated like the most important person in the room when I'm there. I have always come in with a car in mind and financing taken care of. But they always beat the finance rate, and this time, Marques knew I had time constraints. I have never before bought a car start to finish inside of 2 hours, until now! Marques is personable and attentive, he didn't rush, and it will be from him that I buy another when the time comes. Thank you again, Hennessy!!!

Marques Griffith

June 23, 2017

"Awesome Dealership"

- BrandonC

I was looking all over the US for a 2016 Red Hot Camaro SS. I came across a 2017 at this dealership that was priced really well even compared to some 2016s I had looked at. I called over there to ask a few questions about it regarding a couple of options I was looking for and was connected to Dayo Bello. He was friendly and helpful. I had an independent inspector go take a look at it and he said the car was nearly perfect. I bought a ticket to fly out the following weekend. Once I landed, Eddie picked me up from the airport and took me over to the dealership. Eddie was also polite and great to talk to on the way there. Once there I met with Dayo and went for a test drive. The car was exactly what I wanted. Went through the paperwork and after that, started on an 822 mile drive home... If there was a "worst" part to this trip, the 13+ hour drive home was it. However, there wasn't really a bad part to the entire trip. Just wanted to say that Dayo and all of the other staff there were great to work with and really friendly and professional. They also worked with me so that the car would still be available since I couldn't get out there for a week due to work. I lost out on a couple of other cars I was interested in at other dealerships because they didn't have a way to hold a car. I'm really glad they had this option as it took the stress out of thinking another one would get away. Excellent dealership and Dayo was an excellent sales guy. Definitely would recommend this place.

Dayo Bello