Hennessy of Southlake

Mike Reyes

Pre-Owned Sales

"Easy and Comfortable"

- billz

Mark Cooper was very easy to work with. He knew everything about the models and made the decision-making process simple. I left with a new car that day after seeing them for the first time with him. I also thank Dave Lockin for putting me in contact with him. Overall it was an excellent & easy experience.

"Best experience!"

- Buffy Gray

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had! Bernard did a fantastic job laying out everything I needed. Dealing with JB wasn't bad either!

August 31, 2016

"Very laid back and easy going"

- Jalus

I thoroughly enjoyed my buying experience with Mark Cooper. He wasn't pushy and was willing to take the time I needed in making the right buying decision. After the test drive, he helped me find what specific model and trim would fit into my budget and what the out the door price would be. He didn't push me to buy that day and was very supportive of me wanting to sleep on it. I came back the next day and he was ready when I arrived. The buying process still takes a while (about 2 hours) but Mark made it go by quickly and easily. Very happy with my car and the whole experience with Hennessy Mazda. I will add that the JB Horne's (who did the financing) sales pitch for the extended warranty was a bit annoying. But not a big deal.

• Outdoor Childrens Playground