Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
DrMarc
1/04/2015

"Markus Bryant was wonderful to work with!"

I bought a new silver 2014 Mazda 3 for my son and Markus made this deal happen in one day. I spoke to a lot of people at a lot of dealerships and it was worth driving almost 50 miles to Hennessy, even though I have three within 10 miles. Everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Great car, great price, great people. I would certainly buy another car from them, maybe a Mazda 6 is in my future.

cape101
1/03/2015

"Best prices in the state"

I bought a 2011 Silverado in excellent condition at a great price. The staff here were all friendly and helpful. In particular Mike Reyes went above and beyond to solve some issues with the truck, even though I'm sure that it shrank the profit margin considerably and there were a couple of issues he could have dodged very easily since it was a used vehicle. But Mike made my satisfaction a priority over profit and that is rare in the car business. I would recommend Hennessey to anyone looking for the best price and service and I would recommend they deal with Mike if they want a salesman that is actually in their corner.

Kili
1/02/2015

"Mark Cooper goes the extra mile"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Mark Cooper was persistent in contacting me and following up on my interest in purchasing a new vehicle. That is the main reason I came to Hennessy. The service was exceptional from everyone I came in contact with. Mark was very friendly and went above an beyond to make the experience comfortable and seamless. I would highly recommend anyone to visit Hennessy for their next car purchase.

Sweetniv
1/02/2015

"Danny was such a great person to work with!"

We traveled from Savannah and it was well worth the trip! Danny was patient and helped us in understanding every step of our car buying experience! We definitely recommend doing business with Danny!

jp
1/01/2015

"sales experience at Hennessy Buick"

Ron Geraci was easy to work with and we would definitely use him again He quoted his best price without playing any games or using bait and switch tactics. We visited several dealerships and had the best experience with Hennessy Buick, The only area that we think needs some improvement was in the detailing of our enclave. The windows were not cleaned well, plastic and label from factory was left on interior surfaces and there was a sticky area on the back seat. Ron went above and beyond in cleaning the back seat. Overall we were very pleased with our sales experience and would recommend this dealership and Ron Geraci.

bin
12/31/2014

"My new Mazda6 at the end of 2014"

Really good experience for the buyer! This is my first car and I have to say Hennessy is a very good choice! If you want a Mazda, this would be the right place to go!

LouieB09
12/28/2014

"GO SEE OMAR CASH!!!!"

I recently went to Hennessy at Southlake to purchase my first vehicle. I was met by omar cash. I was skeptical being that I've heard so much about swindlers at dealerships preying on first time buyers. But I cannot express the amount of diligence and persistence this man used to make sure that I stepped into the vehicle with all of the specifications that I asked for. Initially we were not able to get me into the car that I wanted, but omar went out of his way to make sure that the very next vehicle that I stepped into was just as good if not better. I actually ended up enjoying the car that I drove away with a lot more than the car that I initially wanted. He did everything in his power to make sure that I was comfortable with my financial options and affordability. If ever I was to go back to purchase another vehicle, I will go see omar cash.

msmo313
12/28/2014

"Excellent "

Everything was nice except we arrived around 9 or 10 am didn't leave till 5. It wasn't that I didn't have my paperwork together, it may have been a bad time. Think about a small restaurant on the property. Oh my tires pressure weren't checked. I discovered it after I drove back to FL. But overall I'm very satisfied with my vehicle. We bought a couple of cars from Hennessy years before that's why my parents brought me back.

bbronner
12/26/2014

"Non-threatening experience for first time car buyer"

Ron was amazing. Very friendly and informative. He really looks out for his customers. I am very satisfied with my new Mazda and the customer service!

J.B. Horne

parrisholmstead
12/25/2014

"Great Experience"

Ron was outstanding. Everything was smooth and we are very satisfied. We would definitely recommend this dealership to our friends. Thanks for the outstanding service.

Reviews of Gerren Terrell