Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
DariusButler
2/18/2015

"awesome "

Awesome experience. Excellent customer service!!! Mike Novonty is very attentive to your needs. Awesome guy. Traveled all the way from alabama to purchase our 4th vehicle from him!

slrawhoof
2/15/2015

"Great Experience!"

Easy to do business with and no pressure. I was referred by Tracey Patterson in Service along with two friends that also purchased two brand new vehicles. Highly recommend!

Linda Martin Campbell
2/15/2015

"Our Visit"

Our visit and deal with Hennessy was very professional and friendly. Made for a happy wife at the end of the day. Very Satisfied Thanks

alprice6725
2/14/2015

"Thank You"

My experience was great Day Belle was a very kool and mellow and very patient. He worked his magic and Rene in finance is the best he doesn't give up to he gets you the deal you want. The staff is very mannerly and professional. I will definitely go there when I need another car and I recommend this dealership.

Dayo Belle

CARL
2/14/2015

"OMAR CASH"

OMAR CASH DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB! FROM BEGINNING TO END, HE WAS THERE WITH US! HE WAS HONEST AND UPFRONT! WE DROVE 4 HOURS TO SEE WHO WAS THIS PERSON THAT PROVIDES SUCH QUALITY SERVICE; NEEDLESS TO SAY WE ARE PLEASED WITH OUR PURCHASE! THIS PURCHASE WAS FOR MY WIFE; HOWEVER, I'LL SEEK OMAR WHEN IT'S MY TIME! I'VE HAVE CALLED FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO SHARE THE EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU MR. CASH FOR THE EASE OF THE PURCHASE!!!

ajn3323
2/13/2015

"Thanks Ron Geraci, Damon Carter, and Henry Lewis"

The service from and sales process with the above mentioned team was great. Each interaction was friendly, informative, and interesting. The team understood my needs and genuinely made every effort to fulfill them. Unfortunately I cannot say the same about Paul Favorite, the new-sales General Manager.

Henry Lewis, Paul Favorite

shocked
2/11/2015

"Good ole fashioned fine print dishonesty And trickery"

i will NEVER purchase a car from this dealership again. We were passed through three salesmen within our first 15 minutes on the lot. Even though I did call before leaving my home which was 2 hours away. Once we sat down to seal the deal, the price increased by 1000 dollars. They stated and showed me fine print in the advertisement, however the fine print was not there on my screen shot of the ad I had already taken. Funny, huh! Well, I only did business today for the sake of my daughter. I must say, however, that I will make sure no one I know ever makes the mistake of going to Hennessy to purchase a car. I do plan on sharing these misdeeds with the owner in the very near future as well. Business should be done honorably. Hennessy did not do business with my husband and me honorably. Being disappointed is an understatement!

There was another salesman in between. He didn't even tell us he was passing us off to someone else.

Hennessy of Southlake responded to this review

February 11, 2015

Listing was a result of a computer error. We have and continue to encourage the customer to return the vehicle for a full refund.

ccarey
2/11/2015

"Don't go near them not even to browse "

My son (just turned 18) is a student and works at McDonald's. He saved and purchased a 2008 Dodge Avenger outright which is a decent car for a young student. He stopped by the dealership with friends to browse and one of the salesmen talked him signing for a 2014 Dodge charger with a seven year loan. Thank God he called me for help. The business ethics of this dealership are questionable. This was strike two for Hennessy - I left a message for management after getting him out of there, and never received a return call.

Will name later

ccarey

"They are crooks"

They are crooks, buyer beware. We purchased a vehicle from them which is the only part that went well. The service department on the other hand is another story. The first service I was cheated out of over $200 on their loaner, due to their delay, which I didn't want to begin with and when we received the vehicle back a part missing that they have yet to fix. My husband visited and called the supervisor - no return call. Strike One. Strike two and three will be reported separately as it gets really unbelievable at this point we have waited for a return call from any supervisor and Mr Hennessy for weeks- no call.

ppageqip
2/11/2015

"Professional and great follow-up"

Gerren Terrell and his support team were incredible to work with. A seamless process and I believe we got a competitive/fair price for the family's new Mazda CX 5. Thank you Gerren and Marcus! The senior management @ Hennessy should be very proud of you two guys! Sincerely, Patrick Page

Reviews of Gerren Terrell