Hennessy of Southlake

New Car Sales Consultant

July 18, 2017

"Out of state purchase"

- Ed

Mike Reyes was absolutely awesome! He was clear in his communication and went the extra mile. I would definitely reach out to him again for my next purchase.

Mike Reyes

July 11, 2017

"Great First Car Buying Experience"

- Sam Q

I purchased a new CX-5 from Hennessy with Dante Bradford as my sales rep. I had already done a ton of research online and found a CX-5 at Hennessy that was a great price. All I had to do was inquire online and they contacted me right away. When I was ready to actually come in, I called and Dante got the car cleaned and gassed up for a test drive. He was super patient with me since it was my first time buying a car and I was a tad clueless. Dante showed me all the features on the car and answered all of my questions. He even went and transferred my parking sticker from my old car to my new car after I forgot; he really went above and beyond. We had a few lags and hangups with the finance department and then the cashier, but Dante made sure to get everything sorted for us. It was a great first car buying experience.

Dante Bradford

July 10, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Niki Reece

We visited Hennessy for one car but ended up buying another one. Mike was great and went out of his way to find us a car we would love. He even went above and beyond to help get it ready for our family. Thank you Mike!

Mike Tate