Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,657 Dealership Reviews
alilou
2/18/2016

"Phenomenal service and smooth transaction"

Every member of the team who helped me was top notch. I highly recommend this dealership, and I'll be back for my next vehicle when the time comes.

jonesjoint
2/18/2016

"I bought / leased my last few Mazda's from Hennessy. "

I bought or leased my last few Mazda's from Hennessy. I went to another dealership advertising a good price for a used Mazda for a teenager yesterday. It was a bad experience and I did not feel comfortable in their environment. I called Gerren at Hennessy and he said, "Come on over and we'll get you fixed up". Within about 90 minutes we drove away with a terrific car. From A to Z Hennessy is the best. Thank you for the consistently excellent service from your team. I have worked with Gerren several times as well as Mark Cooper. The best!

tokeysha

"Customer Service"

Great customer service Mr. Bryant answered every question for me and my experience with Hennessy Mazda was very good I had no problems with there service.

mlpm3

"Mark did a great job!"

Mark was as available as he could possible be. I used True Car. He reached out to me at once. We corresponded daily, sometimes multiple times a day. He worked hard to find exactly what I was looking for. We ended up having to bring the selected car from Franklin, TN. Since I was replacing a 2015 3 with a 2016 3 I did not need the "introduction to the car" that someone else would need. He recognized and respected that I already knew all that stuff, so we didn't have to waste that time. Mark was professional in every way, and I'd recommend his services to anyone.

henessey

"Smooth Purchase"

My salesman Markus was great. I did most of my research by internet and phone before I made this purchase. My salesman was helpful and straight forward. The car purchase went smoothly.

Jeff

"Excellent "

This was the best new car experience I have ever had, I turn 60 years old this year so I've been around. Normally I expect a lot of BS, wasted time and pressure to buy extras as well as being lured in with teasers. This was not the case here, absolutely no BS, no surprises, no pressure and in and out in record time. Mark Cooper was the salesman I dealt with and he is a very likable gentleman and knew all the ins and outs of the car I was interested in and subsequently bought. The finance guy (don't recall his name) was likewise very sharp and easy to deal with. Overall, I am very satisfied and highly recommend Hennessy of Southlake, oh yeah, the other thing they had the best price in the Metro Area by a good margin!

Camaro2k11

"Customer Friendly"

Omar was my salesperson, and he did a fantastic job of getting me in the new car I wanted. He was kind enough to stay late on multiple occasions to make sure I drove home in my new car! Very friendly man!

ColumbusGADriver

"Good experience"

Mark Cooper was very friendly and helpful. He was knowledgeable about the car which gave me confidence to make a purchase. I would recommend him to others.

Ford tough Roger
2/15/2016

"Best customer service"

There's a lot I can say about Hennessey Buick. To start off with I called ahead spoke with Rene Scott about me being approved at another dealership and he put me in touch with One of his best salesman Omar Cash. I came in and Omar was there to meet me at the door. I must say he was prompt and very knowledgable about his inventory. And done his best to make sure I was getting exactly what would make me happy. Even said if they don't have it then they would get it for me. I found me a Ford F-150 and we drove it around and I knew this was the one. Was in and out in under 2 hours. Rene got me financed even with les than desirable credit. A couple days later my brakes began to squeal a bit. I called spoke with Omar and with in the hour he had my truck in service department getting new brakes all the way around and even had it detailed for me. You ask if I recommend Hennessey Buick GMC; most definantly. So go on ahead and drop in and see Omar and his coworkers and tell them Roger sent ya!

Rene Scott

Sarah Z
2/12/2016

"Outstanding customer service!!"

Ron has assisted us with our last 3 Vehicles and each occasion he took the time to get to know us just a little bit more. He is very kid friendly, he bought out the snacks for the kids while we signed finance documents which that was a great help to us, needless to say the kids were happy and loved Ron and his art skills.The whole process was painless and I was super excited to drive off in my new Buick Enclave. Like I said he is an all around great guy and didn't push us into anything we couldn't afford. I cant say enough good things about his character, we will be back in 3 years for another new car.Thanks Ron.

231 - 240 of 1,657 results