Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,418 Dealership Reviews
rosebee
10/25/2015

"Great experience. No pressure."

I knew what I wanted when I arrived. I was taken care of through the whole buying process. I did not feel pressured and Hung made the whole experience a breeze. He was very accommodating and easy to work with.

Hung Nguyen

marcus.blocker
10/25/2015

"LOOK NO FURTHER!! This is the place to go."

Hennessy of Southlake gave us the best car buying experience possible when buying our 2015 Chevrolet Equinox. This team is a family and you get that feeling as soon as you walk in the door. The real diamond there is Hung Nguyen, he greeted us at the door and was so patient and kind as we were browsing the vehicles. There was nothing that we asked for the Hung did not deliver. I encourage you to go there with your car buying needs. THANK YOU HENNESSY OF SOUTHLAKE!

Hung Nguyen

c2deet

"Highest Praise"

Truly expedient, pleasant friendly, knowledgeable, polite sales person ask for CJ, as was Matt in finance, Mike the pre owned sales manager, and Hector the trade appraiser. We purchased a 2012 Chevy Volt and as OUT OF STATE customers this transaction couldn't have been any smoother with the ramifications of trading and purchasing and heading back to Florida from Georgia in my wife's "new" pre owned car the same day. We saved over $3K Hennessy prices were lower than anywhere we looked in the state of Fl for the same car! Everything on the up and up above board even got to speak to the General Manager of the entire dealership Brad Selz who is also the consummate professional and an asset to the Hennessy family, organization and is all around one of the "good guys" I've met in the car business in my 64 years. All I can say is if you are looking for a vehicle you do yourself a disservice if you don't shop with them.

JLO

"The Terrain WOW!"

After renting a few vehicles over the years, I was not "wowed" by any of them. I'm Retired Army and caregiver for a Retired Veteran; the vehicle had to meet our budget, be comfortable, offer good benefits, and transport a wheelchair. None of the other dealers could meet our requests. Earnest O was waiting for us when we stopped by Hennessy. I told him what we needed and could afford. We looked at a few 2016's with bells and whistles cost too much and I was ready to move on to the next dealership. Then Earnest said "sit tight, be right back". He came back with this "wow" of a 2015 Terrain. It gave us what we needed with some bells and whistles, and a "sunroof" too!

G'sMazda3

"Great New Car!"

I had just moved to Atlanta after a woman ran a stop sign and totaled my Harley. I was shopping around for cars at several dealerships and after some not so good treatment at another dealership Markus Bryant called me up to discuss my perfect car. After meeting with him and going over my car from bumper to bumper, searching the entire gulf south for it, he found me a 2016 in the lot for a great price! Markus was professional, respectful, knowledgeable, and very friendly. He returned all my emails and calls almost immediately and truly made me feel comfortable and supported while making my purchase. He did a wonderful job and everyone at the dealership was professional, courteous, and made my car purchase experience a great one. Thank you everyone!

catlind

"Unhurried"

Omar Cash was very patient and accommodating. The experience was unhurried and non-stressful. Omar was informative about the different cars we drove. I never felt pressured but did feel assured that I was making good choices based on the information given to me. This is the second car we have purchased from Hennessy of Southlake. We have been pleased with the process from beginning to end.

Myron MacNeil
10/24/2015

"Wonderful Experience with Hennessy"

We have done business with Hennessy for over 25 years. Our loyalty lies with them because of the "no pressure" experience that usually doesn't come with car buying at other dealerships!

Andrew

"Best Deals in Atlanta!"

After owning a 2006 Mazda 3 s Touring sedan for about 10 years and only having one problem with it (air compressor went out after about 7-8 years, which I believe is a common car problem after that many years of usage), Mazda was at the top of my list when searching for a new car. I visited 3 different Mazda dealers in the greater Atlanta area, and Hennessy was by far the best experience. Mark Cooper was able to work with me over the phone as I was pretty sure I wanted a new and upgraded 2016 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring. I stopped in the next day for a test drive and Mark showed me all the new bells and whistles on the new Mazda 3s. He didn't waste my time and was a very honest and up front salesman. Mark and Rene Scott, my financing consultant, were able to work with me and give me a great deal on the car I wanted. I would highly recommend Mazda vehicles to anyone looking for something affordable, sporty, practical and gas efficient, and Hennessy Mazda is the place to go in Atlanta!

Rene Scott

Bonehead

"Great experience!"

Great experience with the dealership. This was my first time there. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Very knowledgable about there about their cars. Highly recommend them.

Mike Ward

Acadia
10/23/2015

"Great buying experience!"

After visiting several dealerships in the south Atlanta area our experience at Hennessy was right on. Working with salesman Gerren Terrell was a great and comfortable experience. He listened to what we where there for and what we wanted and responded in a friendly and professional manner. We decided to buy our new Acadia and have been very happy with the choice. Hennessy and Gerren have stayed in touch to help with any questions and support. I would highly recommend Hennessy.

JB