Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
HSV-AL
7/07/2014

"Great Experience!"

I discovered my vehicle over the web, which led me to Hennessy's website. Omar Cash contacted me and I was off to the dealership traveling from out of town. Mr. Cash was a pleasure to work with! Extremely nice, very informative and knowledgeable and honest with me. Having driven 4 hours, he made the drive worth it, definitely better than the local salesmen I had previously encountered. My second visit consisted of picking up the vehicle which was purchased for my 19 year old son and driving it back to Huntsville, AL. When he came home from work and saw it in the driveway, it was love at first site! I'm pleased to have a very dependable vehicle for him to drive back and forth to college on. The search for my next vehicle, will start at this dealership!

Shawnausley
7/07/2014

"Awesome experience!!!!"

Awesome experience!!! Would recommend anyone to go to this dealership! Mike Reyes was very professional and helpful... He got the right SUV just for me!

agriana89
7/05/2014

"Great!!"

I was amazed with the level of friendliness at this dealership. The sales consultants I work with were amazing, nice, and dedicated to getting me into a vehicle that I loved.

Ashleyd0714
7/02/2014

"Crooked"

Being a woman, I think he and the manager believed they could get over on me. I'm not stupid and when I came back to work the next day, the woman I work with had the same experience with Flavio. Not to mention while at the dealership, they took my car to wash it and came back telling me my axel was messed up. There were no problems with my vehicle when I arrived and after further investigation done by myself, they had run over a bolt which was causing the noise they had heard. On my way home the bolt came out of the tire and I was stranded on the side of the road at 8:30pm. I will never recommend Hennessy to anyone.

CarBuyr
6/29/2014

"Mark was awesome"

Mark Cooper was the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. I utilized my bank's car buying service and immediately after obtaining my savings certificates I received an email and call from him. The next day I drove an hour and a half to the dealership. Mark was busy but made time for me to test drive two vehicles. I got the price my bank told me I'd get and he made the entire transaction very transparent; there was nothing shady about him and I didn't feel like he was trying to get over on me. He was personable and moved quickly. When I discovered a few scratches on the front bumper he arranged for me to leave in a loaner vehicle so that the issue could be taken care of. He was constantly listening and took care of anything I mentioned. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I can't usually stand salespeople. My encounter with JB, the business manager, was the complete opposite but I won't tarnish this review with any of that.

nasa1

"Buying experience"

I started my search on Hennessy's web site and was contacted the next day by Ron Geraci and discussed the vehicle I was interested in. Arrived at the dealer on Saturday to look at the car. Ron was busy with another customer but had Tabitha Harvey help us. Tabitha was very friendly and knowledgeable on the vehicle we purchased. Our overall experience with the purchase was excellent because of Tabitha.

Geodawg

"Mark Cooper Was Great"

Purchased a 2014 Mazda 3 S Touring from Mark last November. My experience was excellent and the car is also. Plan on purchasing another Mazda 3 in the near future and Hennessy (with the help of Mark) is on the top of my list.

mchenry518
6/28/2014

"Mike Reyes of Hennessy of Morrow exceeded expectations"

I had owned my former car for 11.5 years and had 206,000 miles on it. The car did not pass emmissions test and we did not want to invest much in the old car. So we discussed looking for a new car but were unsure we could afford the one we wanted. My husband does not like to shop for anything. Well he looked at Hennessy one day at lunch and came home and told me about his experience with Mike Reyes and asked if I would like to go back the next day. I was skeptical but I knew it was highly unusual for him to want to go car shopping 2 days in a row. We went and met with Mike. He was the perfect balance of friendly, helpful and informative. He discussed cars on the lot and off the lot. He looked up dozens of different prices and options for us. He was always happy to get the information for us and did not lose patience. He discussed how to get the car we wanted for a price we were comfortable. He drove around with a few cars. He also helped to facilitate the trade in of our old car -and even met my husband later to get the title for the old car. In the end, the lot had 2 cars like we wanted but one was much more because of extra options that had been recently installed the day before. The manager came over and found out that we really wanted the upgraded car (the white one) but did not need the DVDs or Navigation system that had been installed. The manager had them uninstalled and moved to the other color car that we did not want. That is exceptional!! and probably made the difference in the sale because I really wanted the white one but I am frugal enough to not want to pay for options that I do not need. Mike has followed up with us since the sale and really is a natural helper.

Mike Reyes Manager

mef9008
6/27/2014

"2014 Buick Enclave Purchas"

The entire buying process was fast with no issues. I recommend Ron Geraci to anyone who wants to buy a new vehicle. Ron provides great service without wasting your time.

Jan86q
6/26/2014

"Excellent!!!"

Very helpful and kind to me. I'm happy and please to say if I even need help or need information about my new car they are a phone call away. Customer service is very great and I'm very happy with how I received help on purchasing my new car. I hope in the future when I want another car I always get excellent customer service and a helpful, kind salesman like Mark Cooper and Kevin Pullum. They are the best!

Reviews of Ron Geraci