Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
Bethina
10/19/2014

"Bying a Mazda6 over the phone!!"

I will say buying my new car over the phone and internet was easy, Price was awesome and the Mark rocked. There is just one little thing that should be corrected.... The people who details the cars before going to the new owner needs to a much better job. This is not the worst that could happen since it is a quick fix.

John Little
10/17/2014

"Very professional"

Flavio Cepeda was extremely patient and very understanding of my needs. Excellent salesperson and very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to have worked with a person that did not pressure me.

heywoodyablowme
10/17/2014

"Don't Buy From Hennessy of South Lake Morrow GA!"

One of the only dealers in GA that advertises Wholesale prices on website to lure you in and then sells to their customers at Retail prices with a disclaimer that you need to read fine print on ads. Typical bait and switch tactics. This dealership also claims that they do not negotiate because they are trying to be like Carmax. Seriously? Then why don't we all just go to Carmax? They took a down payment on credit card and said that when we came back they would provide us with option of applying it to cost of vehicle or credit back the card. Well finance guy conveiniently forgot to remind us of this and when we called back said that the only way to get credit is to drive back 45 minutes to dealership and have card swiped. Would not pay for gas or apologize for the inconvenience. Told sales guy at 12:00 to have car ready for pick up by 4:00 PM. Needless to say car was not ready. Stickers not removed from car, had to do myself, no gas in the tank! Mats not installed. Shabby car wash. Dealer claims that because they are a discount dealer, they cannot do a thorough detail of car prior to delivery. Also said that we wouldn't want them to detail because they only have High School kids working there. This is a classic example of someone trying to be big like a Carmax but delivering very small. Very disappointed with this dealership. If you choose to buy a car there, make sure you go over and receive everything that is promised to you before you sign papers!! Equipment, manuals, spare tire, gas, cleanliness, matts, etc. Once the papers are signed, its a problem for you not them. Horrible disingenuous people. Every negative stereotype you can think of when it comes to buying a car at a typical car dealer is realized here. Look up bad car dealers in dictionary and the picture and definition will be of Hennessy South Lake Morrow, GA.

Hennessy of Southlake responded to this review

October 17, 2014

It is obvious that your complaints are all geared towards details you knew prior to your wife visiting this dealership and purchasing her vehicle. There are 8 x 10 framed disclosures on every desk in this dealership that explain why we are able to maintain our low prices...We had the best price on the vehicle you were interested in... "In order for us to maintain our low advertised prices, we do not add gas to our pre-owned vehicles. Hennessy does not provide spare keys, factory floor mats and/or owner’s manuals for used cars. Hennessy provides a free Carfax on every used vehicle in our inventory!

lindsay.demarcus
10/13/2014

"Great prices and friendly staff!"

Hennessy of Southlake has such a wide variety of cars at VERY affordable prices, I had done a lot of research on many different cars and Hennessy always seemed to have the lowest prices. Mike Reyes helped me find what I was looking for. He made sure that my first car buying experience was easy and enjoyable, and that I had everything I needed when I left the dealership. I definitely recommend Hennessy of Southlake when buying a new or used car.

grkiran
10/13/2014

"Excellent car shopping experience. Reliable personnel"

I've shopped around in all the dealerships in Atlanta and found the best possible experience with Mark Cooper at Hennessy Mazda. Mark Cooper was "reliable" by being straight and upfront with all the fee, no dirty sales tactics or sales pressure. Offered applicable rebates without asking and gave us a great price without haggling. He was a person with Integrity who cared about his customers.

miahcombs

"Awesome People"

We choose Hennessy of Southlake because for the same cars we found there we would have paid three to four thousand dollars more on the north side of Atlanta. It might have been a long drive with having to deal with traffic, but it was worth it for the savings. The entire staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We bought used 2012 Ford Fusion with out any warranty and we had a problem with the car on our way home, however we found it was a recall issue. We called our sales guy(Mike Reyes) that same evening and he had me sit tight while he made arrangements to make things right. They sent a truck to pick up the car the next morning to take it back to the dealership to fix the problem. They also sent a driver to pick me up so we could have a loner vehicle over the weekend, which was a brand new truck not some junky loner that other dealerships would stick you in. They had the recall taken care of out of their pocket and everything was made right. For a dealership and salesman to take care of their customers that way on a used vehicle without a warranty was amazing. The people at Hennessy of Southlake are awesome and I will recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new or used car. The first two name they will hear from me will be Hennessy of Southlake and ask for Mike Reyes.

mp2893
10/12/2014

"Great first car purchase experience!!"

I have asked around several dealerships in Atlanta, and I can recommend Mark to any one of friends with absolute confidence. Not only he offered the best price among all dealerships, he did it at the first time. I didn't have to haggle with him or anything. He just gave the best price without asking me what other dealers were offering. I was prepared to go through tedious hoops, so I was really surprised by this. And he has a very casual, yet friendly manner so you don't feel any pressure during the whole process. I would recommend Mark to anyone!!

reneecking
10/09/2014

"Double excellent"

My exsperience Omar Cash was outstanding. This was my first time purchasing a car own. He listened and found just what I needed, he really took care of all my needs in a car. Omar was very patience, and offered outstanding customer service

lisahunt
10/08/2014

"Beyond the Best!"

If you are looking to buy a car. You will not find a better man for the job, than Ron Geraci. My family, found a life long friend. Go ahead, see for yourself. The Hunts Range Rover (owner)

dstringer87
10/08/2014

"Fantastic Service "

I came in as a referral from a friend and was led to Mike. From the second we sat down with him he was on it! He asked what I wanted and pulled up all the cars with my credentials. We narrowed it down to four cars and within minutes we were outside ready to test drive. When I tell you that he read my mind, he read my mind. The FIRST car I sat in and the only car that I test drove was the car that I ended up buying. From the second I walked in till the second I pulled away with my new car I had phenomenal service from all staff mostly including Mike and Henry. It was painless, quick, and definitely fun! Thank you Hennessey for making my first car buying experience fantastic!

Reviews of Markus Bryant