Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
Dcole001
8/29/2014

"Got a Good Deal, but read the Fine Print"

Ended up getting a very good deal, but be aware if you search on Autotrader.Com some of the Cars list have pricing that is misleading. Still was happy with overall Deal I got for my Daughter, but that is business practice I wish they would change. I would have given 5-Stars for Overall if they did that.

trioptimum02

"Fantastic Experience"

My experience at Hennessy was amazing. I had a got into a great car for a phenomenally low price. Loved working with them all! They got me into a great used car, saved me over $100 a month, and all with no hassle and with a great family atmosphere. Ron and Jim were absolutely fantastic and I cannot wait to recommend them to anyone who needs a new car. Mike in financing was equally great. He walked us through our financing options and never pushed us towards anything. He was fantastic!

Mike Brantley (Financing)

Kris in Southwest Atlanta

"Attentive and Caring"

Chris Brown is the type of salesperson you pray for when going to purchase a new car. Previously, I had had a terrible experience with one of the salespersons at Hennessy, but Chris stepped in and made it all better.I feel as though he was very up-front and honest with me. He was also very attentive, and took extra time to show me how to work all of the features on the car. The best in customer service!

Danielledriscoll

"Rude and dishonest! "

Was told we could bring our truck in to service department and assessed to see value for trade. Had it towed there because battery was dead after alternator went out. Roy was extremely rude and wasted our time. We were told our vehicle was worth "a dollar or two" (later appraised at a different dealer at $4,000 even needing repairs) and that we were wasting his time. He wouldn't even let us look at any of the cars on the lot. I have never been treated so poorly at a dealership in my life! Management did little to try to fix situation, handed me off to another sales associate who also offered me near nothing for my vehicle. I found out the next day that the service department never even saw my car. I was straight up lied to so they could try to con me into giving them my car for less than $500. I'm sad for anyone they manage to take advantage of in this way. I will be contacting GM regarding their lack of ethics. It's very disheartening,

Hennessy of Southlake responded to this review

August 28, 2014

It is very difficult to make an attractive offer on an older, high mileage vehicle that gets brought into the dealership on a flatbed tow truck because it does not run.

kratsayra
8/25/2014

"Easy to Work With and Straightforward"

I found Mark very easy to work with, and I felt very comfortable with him. I had already done a lot of research on the Mazda3 before I came in, and he did not belittle my knowledge. Instead, he recognized and appreciated that I knew about the car already. I had gone to some other dealers before Hennessy, but they were not as straightforward about pricing nor as easy to work with as Mark. I simply wanted to buy a car without a lot of hassle, and Mark helped me accomplish that.

Spencer_steven

"Nice Upgrade!!"

Mark Cooper is an excellent salesman. I originally wanted the Mazda 3 i-Tour with some additional options. Unfortunately there wasn’t one available in the color and options I wanted in the Southeast. All the other dealers recommended different colors or reduce the options. Mark was the only salesman that did his homework and showed me that the next step up (Grand Tour) was in my budget, had all the options I wanted and color was available. I left Hennessey Mazda with a nicer car then I anticipated thanks to Mark. Mark will take care of you.

WillandDeana
8/25/2014

"Definitely NOT the average sleazy salesperson!!"

We purchased our Explorer this past Saturday. We had to bring along our 3 year old and 8 month old, and that can be very difficult for a long stay. They were wild. Omar was very patient and kind with my kids and made be feel at ease. He also seemed straight forward. I have dealt with other dealerships recently and in the past and I HATE how they lie to you, pressure you, and talk to you like you are a complete idiot. Omar is NOTHING like that, thank goodness. We are all loving our new Explorer. The only reason I didn't say 5 stars on overall experience is because I really think my trade in was worth more! haha. Thank you Omar for great customer service! Cecil Jones also helped us out in the beginning and he was also kind and helpful.

qwoods
8/22/2014

"Great Experience w/ My First Brand New Car"

I had a great experience and he was very understanding of the time crunch. He was literally jogging to speed things up. Very Good Salesman.

quincybarnett
8/21/2014

"Good Experience - GMC Acadia"

Mike Reyes was my salesman and he was great. The price of the vehicle (2011 GMC Acadia) was very fair for the mileage and trim level of the vehicle. There were a few things on the vehicle that needed to be fixed/checked and I brought the car in and they repaired the major issue but I don't think the other minor things were checked. They also offered to have other options added to the vehicle at a great price. Overall experience was good and I would purchase another vehicle from Mike Reyes.

9Sapphire13
8/20/2014

"Magnificent Service!"

Chris Brown exemplified superior service as he made my recent car buying experience a most enjoyable one. He was knowledgeable about the cars that I inquired about during the test drive phase and helpful when I called back to ask more questions about the vehicle I chose. He made himself available by staying past business hours to ensure that I was familiar with my new car and its features before I drove off the lot! It was such a pleasure doing business with Chris and the rest of the Hennessy team! Thank you, guys.

Reviews of Markus Bryant