Hennessy of Southlake

Mark Cooper, New Vehicle Sales, Hennessy of Southlake

Mark Cooper

New Vehicle Sales

March 20, 2017

"The ABSOLUTE best car buying experience ever!!!"

- talphill

This past weekend, I experienced the best car buying experience EVER! I initially located a vehicle online and went to see it late Friday evening. I went inside, received a warm greeting from one gentlemen who introduced me to Lamont Rhodes. Mr. Rhodes was friendly, professional, very knowledgeable and patient as my mother and I were a little undecided between 2 cars (her 75th birthday present). I went back the next morning for a test drive and upon arrival (1 hour earlier than my appt.!) Mr. Rhodes was waiting on me with my loan paperwork complete, the car was ready to be driven....no waiting. After that process I met Anthony Brooks who was also professional and personable. These gentlemen made the entire experience memorable. Their dedication to being customer focused has made a true believer out of me that there is indeed a dealership that takes the anxiety out of car shopping. It's only been 2 days after leaving Mr. Rhodes and I have shared his information with at least 10 people...LOL. Thanks to my experience....Hennessy Buick is my dealership of choice.

March 17, 2017

" Save your time, this is the best!"

- Lukemark91

You can be confident in knowing they are providing you with a quality car, in a timely, expedited manner with exceptional service and competitive pricing. Gerren found us the best deal available, no surprises whatsoever, no hidden fees , and everything full discloser. Thank you Hennessy and Gerren Terrell for your first class service and an amazing vehicle.

March 16, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- dianaw

I found the dealership online and saw the good reviews. After a horrible experience at a local Chevrolet dealership, I was in search of another location to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. This was a MUCH better experience and glad I decided to visit this dealership. Cecil Jones (CJ) was very patient, knowledgeable and treated me more like a person than an item for commission. It was such a pleasure working with him. After a few visits to the dealership to find the right vehicle, I finally made my choice. Even after I had vehicle concerns after purchase the dealership and CJ were very accommodating. They were able to immediately address my concerns and I ended up keeping the same vehicle. Even the person who finalized the financing (I hate I can't remember his name) was great to work with as well. He too was very patient with me. I appreciated the no-pressure process. I would definitely recommend and would buy from this dealership again.

New 2016 Mazda CX-5, $21999