Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,070 Dealership Reviews
Arrendale, dawn
5/09/2015

"I have bought 3 used cars from here"

I worked with Mike reyes he was attentive , courteous and on the ball. I have two more car purchases to make in the next year... I will only deal with Mike !

mhilaire921
5/08/2015

"Great experience!!"

I had a great experience dealing with Chris. I went for a Mazda CX5, he helped me find the one I wanted and the rest is history He was very knowledgeable and experience. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Glenn
5/07/2015

"Mazda 3"

Gerren did a perfect job. No suggestions for improvement. He found the car we wanted in Mobile, called when it arrived and we bought it. He had it detailed and waiting for us. He was very knowledgable about all the features of the vehicle. I will recommend Mazda and Gerren to others as a result.

Uniondc1
5/07/2015

"QUICK, PAINLESS, NO PRESSURE. LIKE A WELL OILED MACHINE."

I'VE HAD MY TRUCK FOR 25 YEARS. IT WAS TIME TO GET A NEW RIDE. WALKED IN, FOUND WHAT I LIKED, AND SO BEGAN THE PROCESS. A SEASONED, WELL-MANNERED, ORGANIZED SALESMAN (MR. DRIVER) QUICKLY HAD ME MEETING WITH FINANCE WHICH FOUND A FAIR RATE FOR ME. OFF I DROVE IN MY NEW CAR.

atlanta123buyer
5/04/2015

"A Perfect Transaction"

From start to finish, the purchase of this car was seamless. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle. This is our fourth Henessey purchase.

srsmith1231
5/03/2015

"Ron G - A ONE of kind individual... "

Let me start by saying I have been dealing with Ron G for quite some time now and he has been nothing but GENUINE in the services he has provided to me. My first point of contact with Ron was some years ago when I purchased a vehicle which was a pre-owned vehicle. Since that purchase he has always treated me with the utmost respect and like family. Ron has always been there to answer any questions I may have had even when I wasn't visiting Hennessy for any services. He takes PRIDE in providing excellent service and he is a great listener. He never ever tries to give you something you do not want. One thing I will say if you ever deal with Ron G you will never leave Hennessy dealership unhappy about the purchase you have made. Ron is the type of person if he hasn't seen or heard from you in a while that he would send a postcard or give you a call just to see how you are doing. That goes a long way especially with somebody like myself. To be honest this rating is long over due, but now that Ron has helped me once again this time I have purchased a brand new vehicle. Ron had everything prepared when I got there and explained everything thoroughly to me about my new Mazda. I'm extremely grateful and look forward to working with Ron in the near future. Some other people I would like to acknowledge first being Bob Allen one of my second favorite people at Hennessy. He has continued to provided SUPERB service and always had a positive energy about him when I had to get my car serviced. Bob Allen don't ever change you are the BEST!! The next person is JB Horn, who also has a great sense of humor assisted me with the financial process. He was just AWESOME in explaining and making sure I understood everything and even when I was feeling a little doubtful he gave me some words of encouragement. THANK YOU! and lastly I need to speak about Bernard Hill just an extremely overall wonderful person. Whenever I would come and get my car service he would always have a positive attitude and be ready to help at any given time. I have seen him in action when dealing with other customers and he definitely Rocks!!! Overall I would recommend anyone of these gentlemen because they all take great pride in providing excellent service. Thank you so much for a great experience!!

JB Horn

alisalan
5/03/2015

"Better than what I was looking for."

I came in to look and test drive a car that I saw online. I liked the way the car drove but when seeing the color that I thought I wanted, I didn't want it. Omar found me the same car in a beautiful color and the car that he found for me had less milage. Most importantly it was a great price. I love my car.

robermey
5/02/2015

"Excellent, Accommadating, Personal"

Ron was fantastic. He has been researching cars for me for a couple months knowing I was looking to buy in the near future. The day of the sale came and he took his time and was so patient. I did not feel pressured, and he did not try to sell me a bigger or more equipped car than what I needed. I felt like I was treated like family and not just a stranger that walked through the door. Matt Burnseed was fantastic through the financial process.

Matt Burnseed

Cuebas
5/02/2015

"It was superb. Mark and Marcus are awesome!"

Neither my husband nor I enjoy buying a car. We had been in several different dealerships before coming to Hennessy. We were very impressed with both Mark and Marcus' professionalism and transparency. Never expected to experience either in car buying. We highly recommend both gentlemen. Thank you!

schushops
5/01/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

I communicated with Paul Favorite through email and he quoted me an excellent price. I took my trade in to Car Max for a free appraisal. When I got to Hennessy, Mark took excellent care of us. He was able to match the Car Max appraisal (not always the case) and stuck with the quoted price, WELL below MSRP. It was exactly the price I wanted to pay and t was easy as pie.Then he took all the time in the world going over all the feature of my new ride, and there were many. Highly recommend, and it was well worth the extra drive.

Paul Favorite