Hennessy of Southlake

Pre-Owned Sales

September 22, 2017

"Garrrn Terrell"

- Hot wheels,Sher721

Garren was extremely "tuned in" to what we were looking for and made our experience very quick and easy I will recommend him to our friends!

Gerren Terrell
Hector Forkel

September 21, 2017

"Great experience "

- Keals1213

You guys did a great job and was very helpful with the decision of my car the sales person was willing to help I got into a car that got my needs and me personally thank you!!

Marvin Freightman
Bob Allen
Chris Chandler
Mike Novotny

September 21, 2017

"Painless, Professional, Personal"

- Bobcat

We contacted three Atlanta dealerships looking for more information on Buick Encore. While we received emails from all three dealers we were immediately contacted by Chris Brown from Hennessy Buick. Chris went the extra mile to get the details of the trim level we wanted and called me back within 24 hours and sent photos and pricing details via email. The followup was personal and Chris wanted to be sure that the model trim level was what we were looking for and even called me the following day to checkin. This dealership went above and beyond not only in price but also offered to deliver the vehicle to us as my wife is recovering from knee surgery and travelling 4 hours was something we could not do at this time. The vehicle was delivered to our home by a seasoned sale professional who went over every detail of the car and paperwork. This truly has been an outstanding buying experience and one I would recommend. Thank you Hennessy Buick of Southlake and Especially Chris Brown.

Christopher Brown