Hennessy of Southlake

7261 Jonesboro Rd,
Morrow, Georgia 30260
Hennessy of Southlake Info
About Hennessy of Southlake

Hennessy Buick GMC in Morrow, also serving Atlanta,GA and Alpharetta,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Buick GMC has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Buick GMC will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Buick GMC has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Buick GMC offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at (888) 472-6589 if you have any questions or comments. Hennessy Buick GMC offers a full line of service areas including: •New Automobile Sales •Pre-owned automobile Sales •Auto Loans and Financing •Certified service department •Full selection of Buick, Gmc, GMC parts and accessories Hennessy Mazda in Morrow,GA, also serving Jonesboro,GA and Riverdale,GA is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Hennessy Mazda has maintained our solid commitment to our customers, offering a wide selection of cars and trucks and ease of purchase. Whether you are in the market to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle, if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Hennessy Mazda will professionally fit you into the automobile of your choice. Hennessy Mazda has a professionally managed Service and Parts Departments open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and, as always, Hennessy Mazda offers competitive pricing for

About Hennessy of Southlake Learn More

• Outdoor Childrens Playground
  • Indoor Childrens Play Area with Free Arcade Games
1,732 Dealership Reviews
EddieB
3/12/2016

"bought a Truck"

Sells man CJ Jones was excellent he knew what I wanted and was very knowledgeable about the type of Truck I needed service very good Hector helped in the price

Arden444

"First Vehicle Purchase"

Hennessy of Southlake took the time to consult me in the purchase of my first vehicle. They were honest and patient with my questions. Mike Novotny also took the time to follow up with me and check on the vehicle service records after the sale. Definitely recommend this dealership!

Crutch0601

"Great dealer"

The staff was highly professional, the managers were respectful and accommodating, and they were more than willing to work to make sure we were happy with the deal we were getting. I've already recommended Hennessey and will continue to do so.

danapooh

"Amazing"

Gerren is the absolute best. He went above and beyond to make sure I found the right car for me and that I was happy.

Renee

"Best Experience "

I would definitely recommend Hennessy because they are not about a sale but fitting the customer needs. I enjoyed working with Mark because he saw the bad situation that I was in and really worked to helped me. I appreciate the time and effort put into helping me select the best option for me.

Chaunte78
3/10/2016

"Great second time around"

If your going to buy a car!!! Mike Novost I think is his last name is the best!! I'm happy with my car the financing and all.. Good job

mackerman13

"Worth the Drive "

We drove an hour each way to visit Hennessy. The van we wanted was in short supply, only Hennessy Southlake in Morrow and another dealership in Gwinnett had any, we live in North Cobb. We chose Hennessy because of their reputation and the quality of their cars. It was a no pressure sales experience. Our salesman, Mike Reyes, unlocked the vans I wanted to look at and left me alone to check them out. Once I selected the van for my family, a 2015 ford Transit XLT, it was the best car buying experience I've ever had. They didn't pass me from salesman to sales manager, to someone else, then to finance. It was just our salesman and finance. The finance guy, J.B., was great to deal with as well. I won't hesitate to drive to Hennessy next time we need a car or van.

jgilby
3/10/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience with Mark Cooper!"

We had the pleasure of working with Mr. Mark Cooper. He is by far the best car salesman we have ever worked with. Mark took the time to answer all of our questions and at no time did we ever feel pressured or uneasy about our purchase. We took a long time to research our different options with the Mazdas and Mark made it a point of giving us all the info we needed and he took a very personal approach while working with us. He was such a refreshing change from the typical car salesman and we are truly lucky to have worked with him. The rest of the employees at the Mazda dealership that helped us in our final purchasing process were all wonderful as well. I will definitely be recommending this dealership to our friends and family, and I look forward to working more with Hennessy Mazda in the future!

Sheldon49

"2015 GMC Yukon SLT"

Lamont Rhodes was the sale guy I worked with. Lamont did a great job helping mw with my purchase. The wait time for finance was a bit much, but the salesman was great....

dobbsa
3/09/2016

"Great Experience with Mike Reyes!"

I had a great experience purchasing my 2015 Suburban at Hennessy of Southlake! The prices are the best in the Atlanta Metro Area, but in my opinion what made the experience great was my sales person Mike Reyes! Mike is a great salesman, in that he let's the customer guide the process, and he doesn't apply any pressure to purchase one vehicle over another. He answered all my questions, he gave me tours of several vehicles, and once I made up my mind, he was looking out for me in the purchasing process. I have purchased a lot of new and used cars in my life, and this is by far the best purchasing experience I have ever had!

231 - 240 of 1,732 results