Herlong Ford

Herlong Ford Info

Bobby Jones Ford Lincoln

William Mizell Ford

"New F-150"

They didn't have the truck I wanted on their lot, but were able to get it the day after I told them what I wanted. I live about two hours from their location. There are many ford dealers close by, but Herlong made it worth the distance gap; both price wise and service wise. They asked for my drivers license for DMV purposes and I was so focused on my new toy that I left and went home without it. They sent it back to me via overnight mail. If you are in the market, I sincerely recommend Herlong.

Neal Riley

August 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We were very happy to help you and thank you for being our customer!

"Purchased from a far"

Found a truck on Auto Trader for a decent price so I called. I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of working with Scott Turner and then Greg. We were 350 miles apart and had to do the entire transaction over the computer and on the phone. I was only able to make it in late on a Sat night. Greg was happily there to great me, answered all my questions, had all the paper work ready, and did not rush the process even though it was so late (830pm). I received a very fair price for my trade and the transaction ended up saving me over $1000 from what local dealers were willing to do. No hastle buying is something I hope more dealers start doing as new car buying is stressful in its own right.Being military I travel around a lot, but I know to call Scott in the future with my car needs. Our Limited Expedition EL is perfect for our large family!

Scott Turner

August 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we greatly appreciate that! We're in a small town and prefer to treat our customers like family. Gregg and Scott are great at what they do and I'm glad they took such good care of you, but I expect nothing less. We're very happy that you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you again for your business and if we can help any way in the future, you be sure to let us know.

"Best buying experience"

I found a truck I liked online so I went to check it out. They didn't hesitate to let me test drive the truck. There was no typical "let me ask my sales manager' back and forth haggling for hours on end. After we agreed on a price they found a VERY competitive finance rate for me. Overall it was a quick and painless transaction. Everyone was professional and polite. I would highly recommend Herlong Ford to anyone! And by the way, I LOVE my new F-250!

Josh Bennett

August 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Customer service is important to us and it also means a lot to us that you were so pleased with your experience. Thank you for your business!

"New fusion"

I have always heard horror stories about purchasing a new vehicle. Dealing with sales people that where rude and spending hours at the dealer ship haggling price. At Herlong Ford you deal with a great sales staff that gets you the vehicle you want at the price you want. This was my first ever purchase of a vehicle from a dealer and I hope my next one is as easy as this purchase was.

August 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we greatly appreciate that! We're in a small town and prefer to treat our customers like family. It means a lot to us that you were so pleased with your experience. Thank you for your business!

"New truck purchase"

Found a truck on Autotrader that looked like just what we wanted at a good price. Turned out to be a little more mileage than listed, but not a dealbreaker for us. Truck was indeed what we wanted and had a little extra such as a Camlocker toolbox. We arranged to travel from Savannah to look at the truck and everything was ready when we arrived. Andrew was excellent to work with and we closed the sale and arranged the financing and got a fair trade value for our vehicle. Couldn't be happier with the truck and the total experience.

August 25, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it! It makes us very happy to know that you were so pleased with your experience with us. Enjoy your truck!

"buying a new truck"

Scott Turner and the staff were great. Made buying a new truck a smooth as possible. Had all the paper work ready. It was a breeze. Even give me some peaches, an extra bonus

Scott Turner, Meryl Breazeale

"Are you kidding me"

Found a truck on line that seemed like a very decent deal. I discussed the possibility for the sale via email. As I passing question, I mentioned I had a Harley on Craigslist for sale as well and would they consider it. I considered it killing 2 birds with one stone. I got there saw a very nice low mile truck. Here was the deal I got. Below KBB/NADA wholesale for the Harley and within $2000 of the uppermost retail price on the truck with the advertised price. So basically, it was nearly the worst deal possible based on published prices. So I shot a whole day, put additional mileage on a bike I was trying to sell and another detail job on the bike. The injury became an insult when the salesman followed me out and told me if I sold the Harley soon, to call them to see if the truck was still there. Why? So they could charge me more?. I've been in sales (medical) for 30 years. Integrity is worth more than the commission you make. They don't get that at Herlong. Don't waste your time if you aren't from Edgefield.

Cliff Kneece

"Horrible salesman experience"

My husband was in contact with a salesman here named Greg for a week before we went there today planning on purchasing the vehicle they had discussed. A week ago my husband went there in person to look at the vehicle and was given a quote on our trade in. He kept in contact with the salesman through the week and set up a time for us to go today to get the car. He even received a call earlier this afternoon to see if he was still able to come by. He said yes and we drove the 40+ minutes to get to the dealership. Upon arriving my husband noticed that he didn't see the car anywhere. He went inside to find the salesman and when he did he was told "oh, we sold the car." When my husband became aggravated about this the salesman implied that my husband was lying and had never set up a time to come see them. This really upset my husband and the owner wound up coming over to ask what was wrong. While my husband explained the situation to the owner the salesman stood there staring at him with his arms crossed and once again said my husband was lying. The owner then took my husband outside and told him he understood why he was upset but then basically told him what was done was done and there was nothing he could do about it. He gave my husband $20 for the gas we wasted and then that was it. There was a weak apology but nothing said about the salesman being talked to or making sure this wouldn't happen again or even an apology for my husband being called a liar. We will not try to do business with this dealership again nor will we recommend them to anyone.

Gregg, owner

"Well where do I start. I bought a F-450 used . On the way..."

Well where do I start. I bought a F-450 used . On the way home check engine light came on No problem I thought I'll just use the warranty they sold me. They told me bumper to bumper well that was a lie. Ben Herlong kept telling me it was covered " Wrong". Cost me $550.00 at D&D was not not covered . So I ask for the money back for the warranty . It went back to the lender. Even though I put down $11,500.00. Ben kept telling we want you to be happy. He's a liar too. He's not worried about me he got what he wanted from me "My Money ". No I would not recommend them to nobody.

Ben Herlong

"Made on email inquiry on a used F-250 truck. Received a..."

Made on email inquiry on a used F-250 truck. Received a reply asking for more info and pictures of my trade. I provided the info and pictures two weeks ago. I never received any reply from anyone.

Gregg Scoggins