Herlong Ford

Bobby Jones Ford Lincoln

Burns Ford

dissatisfied
7/14/2015

"Wes Herlong hung up the phone twice on me. "

Went to look at a 2012 King Ranch. Experience was great until we began negotiating. Wes came off the price $300 and it was a certified pre-owned vehicle that only had one key. At first he tried to charge me for the extra key and owners' manual. Vehicle also had a rock chip in the windshield that was fairly large. Wes explained to me that I could have my insurance fix it if I bought it after admitting the rock chip happened while he was driving the vehicle earlier. Gave me a price before I went to lunch that was $700 below sticker. Wes called after I went to eat lunch to think about the price. He then quoted me a price that was $55 higher than when I was there an hour earlier (probably his cost for the key and owner's manual tacked on). I said thanks but no thanks, and he hung up promptly while I was still in mid-sentence. He called me back a few days later and offered the truck at the price I had requested with the keys, owner's manual, and fix the rock chip. I told him the opportunity had passed and we could have done this a few days earlier. In the middle of my sentence, he hung up again and I have never heard from him since. The vehicle I was considering was a 2012 King Ranch he was asking $36500 for with close to 50k miles. I've since found another exactly like it with 30k miles and an asking price of $33000. The bottom line price Wes offered was $35k. It was an absolutely terrible experience and i will never return to Herlong Ford again.

frankieb
6/21/2015

"Horrible Service"

Very friendly sales dept. good price on a 2015 f250 crew cab 4wd lariat diesel. They did nothing at all to fix my problems or explain why not. The service Mgr. actually said (quote) There is no rhyme nor reason for my problem . Service Dept. very unprofessional and could not fix anything.do not buy from there unless you never plan on having service done

Gregg Scoggins, Andrew Driver

Albert
5/08/2015

"great service"

5 Star rating for these helpful folks. They stayed two hours after close on a Friday!! to help me and my family out. We had a great experience. Will definitely recommend them to anyone and will buy our next vechile here!! Wes Herlong is a great guy!!

Gregg Scoggins

whit2205
12/14/2014

"Excellent Customer Service!"

My husband and I had spent several weeks looking for the exact model of the 2015 Ford Escape that fit our needs. Herlong Ford had exactly what we wanted. We worked out our deal with Wes Herlong completely online. They also gave us $1000 more on our trade-in than we were offered in our area. Did I mention...there was no processing fees? This saved us $599!! We drove from Virginia Beach, VA all the way to South Carolina to get our new car. The service was outstanding. We were in and out the door in no time! I've bought several cars over the years, and I have never dealt with more honest people. A big thank you to Josh Bennett also! We will be back!

abayso00
12/11/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my Ford Fusion. Wes and the team were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely do business with them in the future. Thanks!

heather jones
12/10/2014

"Excellent customer service!"

We had a great experience at Herlong Ford. Wes was very helpful in the process of choosing the perfect truck for us! Excellent vehicles at excellent prices. Josh was also very helpful with the financing. This was a hassle free experience with no pressure. We would recommend Herlong to anyone. We wish a Merry Christmas to the Herlong Ford family!

Wes Herlong, Josh Bennett

Deborah Wollam
12/10/2014

"Rolling in my Ford Escape"

Wonderful experience. I explained what I was looking for and they made it happen with no hassles and no high pressure sales tactics. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I will definitely use them again.

apollo.sbhall
12/07/2014

"No distance too far for good service"

I looked for months and found my truck in South Carolina , I was in Idaho. After all is done I say distance isn't a problem when you have a good experience as I had with Herlong Ford.

Ben Herlong ,Scott Turner and the Driver can't remember his name

Ericbenz06
11/12/2014

"Great!!!"

Great Experience from start to finish. They helped me find the car I wanted at a price I could afford. The entire staff was great! I would recommend this dealer to everyone.

Scott Turner

robertsiders
9/25/2014

"Herlong Ford"

I have owned in excess of 117 cars and trucks Herlong ford was best buying experience I have encountered worked to secure low rate and were helpful in explaining truck salesman josh r l siders aiken sc 29803

Andrew Driver

Herlong Ford responded to this review

September 30, 2014

Thank you so much for writing this review. We were happy to take care of you and definitely appreciate your business!