Herlong Ford

Wes Herlong

Jaime Henry, Sales Consultant, Herlong Ford

Jaime Henry

July 19, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- MyMabel

Everyone from start to finish treated me like family. It was nice to deal with a local dealership and I plan to go back to Herlong Ford for future purchases. I didn't feel like I was pressured at all, nor did I ever feel like I was just another customer. Spent a total of about three hours at dealership and made a great friend and great contacts while there. I'll definitely recommend this dealership and the staff I worked with to anyone.

Meredith Few
Elizabeth Wiseman
Meryl Breazeale
Other Employees : There was a gentleman who looked over my trade-in that was very helpful too, but I didn't get his name. He and I both saw and knew what was wrong with my trade, didn't feel like I was being taken advantage of anytime during the process.

July 15, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever."

- Gene K

Great place to buy a car. It was worth the drive (1 hour). Great people and low pressure sales. Friendly and makes you feel at home.

Jaime Henry

July 10, 2017

"Happy Happy Happy!"

- Angel Derrick

Meryl, Wes and Rhett were amazing to work with! They were so helpful helping us find the right SUV to fit our growing family! Rhett was great at finding out what we needed and what we were looking for, and then finding several options for us to choose from! we love our new Explorer and they complete buying experience was easy and stress free! They made you feel so welcomed and really looked out for what was best for us!

Wes Herlong