Herlong Ford

Burns Ford

whit2205
12/14/2014

"Excellent Customer Service!"

My husband and I had spent several weeks looking for the exact model of the 2015 Ford Escape that fit our needs. Herlong Ford had exactly what we wanted. We worked out our deal with Wes Herlong completely online. They also gave us $1000 more on our trade-in than we were offered in our area. Did I mention...there was no processing fees? This saved us $599!! We drove from Virginia Beach, VA all the way to South Carolina to get our new car. The service was outstanding. We were in and out the door in no time! I've bought several cars over the years, and I have never dealt with more honest people. A big thank you to Josh Bennett also! We will be back!

abayso00
12/11/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my Ford Fusion. Wes and the team were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely do business with them in the future. Thanks!

heather jones
12/10/2014

"Excellent customer service!"

We had a great experience at Herlong Ford. Wes was very helpful in the process of choosing the perfect truck for us! Excellent vehicles at excellent prices. Josh was also very helpful with the financing. This was a hassle free experience with no pressure. We would recommend Herlong to anyone. We wish a Merry Christmas to the Herlong Ford family!

Wes Herlong, Josh Bennett

Deborah Wollam
12/10/2014

"Rolling in my Ford Escape"

Wonderful experience. I explained what I was looking for and they made it happen with no hassles and no high pressure sales tactics. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Best car buying experience I have ever had. I will definitely use them again.

apollo.sbhall
12/07/2014

"No distance too far for good service"

I looked for months and found my truck in South Carolina , I was in Idaho. After all is done I say distance isn't a problem when you have a good experience as I had with Herlong Ford.

Ben Herlong ,Scott Turner and the Driver can't remember his name

Ericbenz06
11/12/2014

"Great!!!"

Great Experience from start to finish. They helped me find the car I wanted at a price I could afford. The entire staff was great! I would recommend this dealer to everyone.

robertsiders
9/25/2014

"Herlong Ford"

I have owned in excess of 117 cars and trucks Herlong ford was best buying experience I have encountered worked to secure low rate and were helpful in explaining truck salesman josh r l siders aiken sc 29803

September 30, 2014

Thank you so much for writing this review. We were happy to take care of you and definitely appreciate your business!

bayarabian
9/22/2014

"New 2014 Ford Explorer"

We had a wonderful experience at Herlong Ford! We found the perfect vehicle online and called the dealership directly. They gave us a great Off-the-Lot price within hours! We would definitely do business with them again! Keep up the great work, Herlong Ford!

mhwright
8/28/2014

"New F-150"

They didn't have the truck I wanted on their lot, but were able to get it the day after I told them what I wanted. I live about two hours from their location. There are many ford dealers close by, but Herlong made it worth the distance gap; both price wise and service wise. They asked for my drivers license for DMV purposes and I was so focused on my new toy that I left and went home without it. They sent it back to me via overnight mail. If you are in the market, I sincerely recommend Herlong.

Neal Riley

August 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with us. We were very happy to help you and thank you for being our customer!

kris.bergemann
8/18/2014

"Purchased from a far"

Found a truck on Auto Trader for a decent price so I called. I was lucky enough to have the pleasure of working with Scott Turner and then Greg. We were 350 miles apart and had to do the entire transaction over the computer and on the phone. I was only able to make it in late on a Sat night. Greg was happily there to great me, answered all my questions, had all the paper work ready, and did not rush the process even though it was so late (830pm). I received a very fair price for my trade and the transaction ended up saving me over $1000 from what local dealers were willing to do. No hastle buying is something I hope more dealers start doing as new car buying is stressful in its own right.Being military I travel around a lot, but I know to call Scott in the future with my car needs. Our Limited Expedition EL is perfect for our large family!

August 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review; we greatly appreciate that! We're in a small town and prefer to treat our customers like family. Gregg and Scott are great at what they do and I'm glad they took such good care of you, but I expect nothing less. We're very happy that you had such a positive experience with us! Thank you again for your business and if we can help any way in the future, you be sure to let us know.