Highline Automotive

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Highline Automotive

Highline Automotive Info
About Highline Automotive

Highline Automotive Inc is located at 6490 Leetsdale Rd in Denver, CO, we provide you with a wide selection of Used Cars in Denver, Colorado. We offer a low pressure buying experience. Specializing in Preowned cars, Trucks, & SUV's we've been providing vehicles to customers in all surrounding cities such as Aurora, Lakewood, Parker, Castle Rock, Golden, Littleton. We also provide outstanding Financing for anybody in any credit circumstance such as First time buyers, Bad Credit, No Credit, Bankcruptcy...etc So please dont hesitate to Apply Online so we can get you into the vehicle of your dreams today. Please call us at 303-355-0004 to arrange a test drive or visit our website www.myhighlineauto.com to view our complete inventory.

About Highline Automotive

"Highly recommend this dealership! If they dont have what..."

Highly recommend this dealership! If they dont have what you are looking for they will find it for you. Customer service is always amazing! Steve will work with you and his no BS approach to sales is refreshing. Thanks again fellas. This is my second purchase and I will be back when its time for round 3. 10 out of 10!!

Steve

"The staff at Highline was very friendly and professional...."

The staff at Highline was very friendly and professional. They went above and beyond to help me get into my new car and meet the payments I wanted. I would highly recommend Highline Automotive to anyone looking for a used car.

AK, Peter, Steve

"A small dealership but don't be fooled by the cramped..."

A small dealership but don't be fooled by the cramped lot, they are very friendly and very quick to help. I knew what SUV I wanted and placed a deposit for it over the phone before seeing the SUV. Three days later I made my way to the dealership to find the SUV as described with no surprises. Salesperson (Name was AK) was friend and funny and made the whole experience a great one. I feel the price paid was fair and better priced then many others in the area. I am unable to provide feedback on financing options because I am a cash buyer but I would expect they offer the same solid service in that area as well. Lexus GX470

AK

"They are very awesome and treat u very excellent customer..."

They are very awesome and treat u very excellent customer service and respect. I would recommend my friends and anyone that is looking for a car to go to Highline Automotive on Leetsdale and Monaco in Denver, Co.

HSS

"I traded in my '07 Honda Civic Si for the '07 Lexus IS..."

I traded in my '07 Honda Civic Si for the '07 Lexus IS 250. I got there after they had already closed for the night and the staff were very friendly, and answered any and all of my questions. Of the questions that they couldn't answer, they (Keving specifically) got back to me very quickly. Steve is a standup guy and is there to make your purchase, the best experience you've had. After taking my car home, I did experience a few problems. I called my dealer and he said that they would do what they could to help me out. I highly recommend this dealership team to all of my friends looking to purchase a vehicle!

Kevin, Steve

"We recently purchased a BMW from Highline Automotive. AK,..."

We recently purchased a BMW from Highline Automotive. AK, Kyle and Steve were very friendly and helpful. No pressure and the process was quick and easy. Even after the purchase, Highline is working with us to ensure that the car is in the mechanical condition we agreed upon. We would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a nice used car.

AK, Kyle, Steve

"My wife and I just baught a used 2007 Tundra from Rio and..."

My wife and I just baught a used 2007 Tundra from Rio and Steve. We live 350 miles plus away. We came up Saturday to view several Tundras with the full intention of going back home on Sunday with one. Our credit was not so great. We knew what we could afford in a used auto but like most I wanted the best I could get for my family with in our price range. High Line was able to work the deal for less than I had been approved for in our home town. Now here is where things could have gone bad. Less than 48 hours later something occured that no mechanic could have seen coming. The fuel pump died. I bought the truck knowing it was a as is No Warranty deal. None the less I was very disapointed. I called the next buisness day and Rio and Steve took care of me. This was a costly repair for a fuel pump and they really didn't have to do anything. I felt that I was treated fairly. I work in customer service daily, one thing I know, is that one bad reveiw goes a long way. I would just like to say....these guys didn't have to do anything! I am very pleased that they did, and I am happy to recomend them. In my opinion you wouldn't get this type service from a Corporate Dealer on a preowned auto. Reputation is everything for this type of purchace....I want a dealer that cares about that. These guys have proved that! Thanks again Highline!

Rio,Steve,John

"I Purchased a 2002 BMW. The price was very good, they..."

I Purchased a 2002 BMW. The price was very good, they worked on payments with me. Also experience a 1 in a million car issue and they went out of their way to make sure I had a car to continue life in the mean time, they fully repaired the car with no questions. Very kind and considerate people to work with- great customer business. Highly recommended. Show up, and tell them Tyler Sent you . Will be buying from them again and recommending all of my friends.

Stephen: General Manager/ Kyle : Finance Officer

"Purchased a 2008 BMW 335xi from this dealership, staff..."

Purchased a 2008 BMW 335xi from this dealership, staff were very friendly and hassle free, vehicle was priced pretty well below blue book value aswell.

John Miller