Hinder Ford

Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln

Pacifico Ford

04svtcobra
6/01/2015

"Took my car in for service and car overheated afterwards"

I brought my 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra in for service to have the coolant flushed and changed. After hearing good things about a tech who worked at the dealership, I specifically took the car to him to have the service performed. I drove out of my way to take it to Hinder Ford. The service was completed and I went to lunch afterwards. After lunch, I checked my coolant level and it was at the bottom of the reservoir. I took the car back to Hinder Ford and they filled the coolant tank. I got home and the coolant was again at the bottom of the reservoir. I did not drive the car again until a few weeks later. This time I drove the car about 4-5 miles and the car overheated. I called Hinder Ford and informed them of this. They said to bring the car in. I explained that I could not do this because the car overheated on me and I would have to get it towed there. They said it would be at my expense to have it done. I argued that I shouldn't have to pay for this because it was obviously something they caused. I had some time over the weekend to find the proper Ford fill procedure and discovered it was not done properly. I called the next business day to rectify the situation. The service manager, Ed Lewis, blamed it on the car not being serviced on a regular basis. The car only had 26,000 miles on it. He said the car was probably overheating before I even brought it in the first time, essentially calling me a liar. Ed even said if I drove the car and it overheated causing engine failure that it would have been my fault. I will never do business with this dealership again. I will let everyone I know that this dealership is awful.

Ed Lewis

JosephBennett
3/07/2014

"I was ready to go in and make a purchase today and had a..."

I was ready to go in and make a purchase today and had a very poor experience. There was very little selection, the showroom looked like it was out of the 1970s, and employees were less than professional. One of the employees (that looked and acted like the proverbial used car salesman), was trying to sell me a car at MSRP while offering low NADA book value for my current car. I've been in countless dealerships in my life, purchased approximately 20 cars and this has been one of the worst dealerships I've ever set foot in. It's a good thing there's many, many Ford dealerships to choose from but it's a discredit to Ford that they have shoddy dealers such as this in their network.

Multiple

wblogan
1/03/2013

"Quote "wow must be nice to be flawless." My..."

Quote "wow must be nice to be flawless." My wife attempted to get a price on used Toyota Highlander that was not priced on the website. She went to get a quote on thursday for the vehicle. She was told then that the vehicle was sold a week prior. She inquired to why the website was not up to date, and then she was informed in a less than polite manner that a week out of date constitutes up to date. Then it was followed with the quote above. Honestly, it is their loss that they could not sell a car, and that is a minor concern, but to just be rude is unacceptable. Apparently belittling your potential client is acceptable as a company value since my wife spoke to Mr. Jeff Hinder. If this dealership expects to continue to find business, they should re-evaluate how they treat people.

Jeff Hinder

whatsupbutercup
11/07/2012

"I just moved to the area and was looking for a dealership..."

I just moved to the area and was looking for a dealership to take my 2010 Ford Edge to for service. I heard terrible reviews about Plaza Ford and the same about Al Packer. I found Hinder Ford in Aberdeen and they are fantastic! Service was excellent and they were very pleasant to work with. It's a small family owned dealership, so don't expect a lot of frills, but the work was great and the customer service was A+. I highly recommend Hinder Ford.

Mike in Service