Hinder Ford

Hinder Ford
Hinder Ford Info

Bob Davidson Ford Lincoln

Pacifico Ford

"I was ready to go in and make a purchase today and had a..."

I was ready to go in and make a purchase today and had a very poor experience. There was very little selection, the showroom looked like it was out of the 1970s, and employees were less than professional. One of the employees (that looked and acted like the proverbial used car salesman), was trying to sell me a car at MSRP while offering low NADA book value for my current car. I've been in countless dealerships in my life, purchased approximately 20 cars and this has been one of the worst dealerships I've ever set foot in. It's a good thing there's many, many Ford dealerships to choose from but it's a discredit to Ford that they have shoddy dealers such as this in their network.

Multiple

"Quote "wow must be nice to be flawless." My..."

Quote "wow must be nice to be flawless." My wife attempted to get a price on used Toyota Highlander that was not priced on the website. She went to get a quote on thursday for the vehicle. She was told then that the vehicle was sold a week prior. She inquired to why the website was not up to date, and then she was informed in a less than polite manner that a week out of date constitutes up to date. Then it was followed with the quote above. Honestly, it is their loss that they could not sell a car, and that is a minor concern, but to just be rude is unacceptable. Apparently belittling your potential client is acceptable as a company value since my wife spoke to Mr. Jeff Hinder. If this dealership expects to continue to find business, they should re-evaluate how they treat people.

Jeff Hinder

"I just moved to the area and was looking for a dealership..."

I just moved to the area and was looking for a dealership to take my 2010 Ford Edge to for service. I heard terrible reviews about Plaza Ford and the same about Al Packer. I found Hinder Ford in Aberdeen and they are fantastic! Service was excellent and they were very pleasant to work with. It's a small family owned dealership, so don't expect a lot of frills, but the work was great and the customer service was A+. I highly recommend Hinder Ford.

Mike in Service