Holman Toyota Scion

1301 Route 73 North,
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054
Holman Toyota Scion Info
About Holman Toyota Scion

Holman Automotive is proud to welcome you to one of our newest family members, Holman Toyota Scion. We have been family owned and operated for over 87 years and we pride ourselves on community efforts and our loyal customers. We welcome YOU to our family. Holman Toyota Scion is located in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey and is proud to be one of the premier dealerships in the area. From the moment you walk into our new showroom, you'll know our commitment to Customer Service is second to none. Adding a Complimentary Car Wash to every service visit is just one way we strive to make your experience with Holman Toyota a good one – for the life of your vehicle.

About Holman Toyota Scion

• Complimentary Car Wash With Every Service Visit
tomgolf3
6/14/2010

"Don Ferguson is a true professional in a tough car..."

Don Ferguson is a true professional in a tough car business. He treated us with respect and never pressured us to buy/lease any vehicle. He presented various pricing to us for Corollas and Camrys. He worked within our budget and came to an agreeable solution to lease the car. I would have liked to pay less on the down payment but the monthly payment fit our budget. We were taking advantage of the Payment Waiver Certificate TFS offered us. Our overall experience with this dealership was top notch. I have shopped around but was given the old pressure deal and I didn't like any of the other dealers. They all promised one thing but when push came to shove,it was a different deal. Holman didn't do that. I had previously taken our Avalon to Holman for service and it was first class. We will continue to do business with the Holman organization and will definitely recommend them to Holman and to Don Ferguson. Everyone we came into contact with were very friendly and courteous. Hard to find now a days. THANKS HOLMAN and DON FERGUSON.

jendrak
6/14/2010

"I did a lot of research on line for the car I wanted. ..."

I did a lot of research on line for the car I wanted. Holman Toyota/Scion had the best deal. Originally I e-mailed the dealership. When I was ready to buy, I gave very short notice that I would be stopping by for a test drive. Amy ws very accommodating. She was very upfront with me about the cost of the vehicle and I felt very comfortable making the deal. A+

Meixu
6/10/2010

"I'm rating this dealership as great. Amy Rotella was..."

I'm rating this dealership as great. Amy Rotella was provided the excellent customer service. After I purchased a new RAV4, she continued to service me to mail the cargo cover and licence plate to my home. Because I was on vacation, I requested to change the package deliverly address. She was quickly responded to make changes. Amy is a very friendly, nice and great dealer working for Holman Toyota. Holman Toyota is an excellent dealership can be trusted.

poizanivy25
6/05/2010

"Had to trade in our truck and reduce our monthly..."

Had to trade in our truck and reduce our monthly payments. We are leasing a 2010 Rav 4, which we love. Our salesman, Don, was very professional, polite, friendly and on point with any information we needed. We would recommend Don and this dealership to anyone who is looking to purchase/lease a vehicle.

digital
5/31/2010

"Don's a pleasure to deal with. Friendly, accommodating..."

Don's a pleasure to deal with. Friendly, accommodating and follows up very efficiently without being overly aggressive. Would have liked to have worked out better financing but with the Don's resources and my budget, we were able to put me in something that I still loved. Thanks Holman!

ryderfamily
5/28/2010

"Holman Toyota was the last stop on the "voyage" to..."

Holman Toyota was the last stop on the "voyage" to finding a new car so to speak. My husband called before we went in and spoke to Sales Representative Phil Bricker. Phil was very helpful and reasured us that we would get honest help and service...and he was right! Phil answered all of our questions, was very patient, and worked hard to get us the deal that we could afford. Thanks for the great experience!

Phil Bricker and Paul

brebert
5/26/2010

"Lewis was very cordial. He was standing on the front..."

Lewis was very cordial. He was standing on the front steps when we met him, as if he was waiting for customers (imagine that!) We knew what we were there to look at a Prius, and he showed us many, talked about all the options, took us for a test drive (during which he continued explaining options and everything- which is good, since it's a pretty gadgety car). The car we had showed up in had a squeaky door he had heard when we got out, so then he offered to take it around to the service department and have it lubed for free while we looked around a bit on our own. When he came back, we thought we had settled on a specific model, color, and trimline, so he had us take that particular one for a test drive as well, during which time he talked about the factory conditions in which the car is made (which is supposedly very employee-friendly) and the service plan options. When we got back, he quickly showed us the service department where service would be performed. We were very impressed with this service and attention, and decided to buy. The only low point was when he, in offhand conversation, made a remark about how it was nice when women used to take care of things like diapers and making lunch. Ugh... But, the overall experience was still very positive.

Lewis

Jason Pan
5/26/2010

"I'm rating this dealership as excellent customer service..."

I'm rating this dealership as excellent customer service that was provided by sales Amy Rotella and new vehicle sales manager Bud Kocher. Before I went to Holman Toyota, I was online did quote. Amy Rotella quickly answered my emails, phone calls and quoted us very fair prices. I drove around 100 miles from New York to this dealership purchased a new car. Amy was a very friendly and professional. Bud Kocher was very nice, very clearly explained and answered all our financial questions. There are no hidden charges. I would highly recommend this dealership and sales person. We love our new RAV4. Thanks to you all. I will tell my friends and relatives Holman Toyota is an excellent dealership.

Amy Rotella and Bud Kocher

forgodsoloved
5/19/2010

"I'm am rating this dealership as great because of the..."

I'm am rating this dealership as great because of the excellent customer service that was provided by Amy Rotella. She quickly responded to my first interest in a used car. She continued to help me through the whole process as I decided to purchase a new car. She came to work on her day off and I bought my first brand new toyota and couldn't be happier with my purchase. Holman Toyota has an excellent employee working for them and she is an asset to their company. Thank you for making the process fun and easy.

Louis P. Cellini
5/04/2010

"The sales person, Phil Bricker, was responsive to our..."

The sales person, Phil Bricker, was responsive to our inquiries about the cars we were interested in purchasing. He quickly answered our emails and quoted us very fair prices. The purchasing process went very smoothly. The finance manager, Andy S, was able to answer all our questions regarding financing our purchase and did a great job outlining the different warranty options available. The car was quickly and professionally prepped and available when all the paperwork was completed. Phil gave us a complete tutorial of the car prior to us driving off in our new Camry. I would highly recommend Phil Bricker, Andy S. and Holman Toyota.

Phil Bricker and Andrew S.