Homer Skelton Ford

6950 Hanna Cove,
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
Homer Skelton Ford Info
About Homer Skelton Ford

Homer Skelton Ford in Memphis, TN, also serving Olive Branch, MS and Little Rock, AR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Homer Skelton Ford has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Hyundai, Jeep, RAM, Suzuki or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Homer Skelton Ford will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Homer Skelton Ford has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Homer Skelton Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 490-7699 if you have any questions or comments.

About Homer Skelton Ford Learn More

aileen.r.walls
11/11/2014

"START YOUR BUCKET LIST WITH HOMER SKELTON "

If you don't do anything else, start your bucket list with Homer Skellton Ford Olivebranch, I had a wonderful experience here and wouldn't change it. Thanks Mark, the truck is great!!!

Mark Hogan

AshleyRagan
6/28/2014

"Great Dealership"

This is an excellent dealership with professional and friendly staffing. They were super helpful in finding the right car without being pushy. I would recommend to eveyone.

Boatlover2
3/31/2014

"Homer Skelton experience"

I found the staff in general and my salesman in particular to be friendly and helpful. I definitely would buy another vehicle from Homerskelton and I would recommend the dealership to any of my friends.

David Bell

SandraSteinhert
2/09/2014

"I viewed several dealerships and did not find a van I was..."

I viewed several dealerships and did not find a van I was interested in til Homer Skelton in Olive Branch. They brought the van I wanted to see from Millington for me to test drive. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. I purchased the vehicle the same day.

Tyler Hatley

bevmath
1/16/2014

"The staff at the Service Center at Homer Skelton are..."

The staff at the Service Center at Homer Skelton are friendly, compassionate, and super efficient. I have purchased many cars over the years from different Dealers but Ben and the crew here have proven to be my favorite. My next car will be from here to ensure I have people I trust to handle the service.

Guy Rivers- Service Center

bslacum
12/17/2013

"Robbie Burrell knew what she was doing and got things..."

Robbie Burrell knew what she was doing and got things done first visit. Need more people like her working there. Had bad experience in past due to poor performance of past salesperson

da7110
11/13/2013

"i gave this rating because at Homer Skelton Ford because..."

i gave this rating because at Homer Skelton Ford because work with you and your income to put you into a ride you can afford and the staff is very professional

phouston2121
11/10/2013

"I am always pleased with the service at Homer Skelton...."

I am always pleased with the service at Homer Skelton. This is my 4th purchase for this location. John Land is a very nice salesman.

McCain.michael
11/01/2013

"Very good service and all of the people were nice. Over..."

Very good service and all of the people were nice. Over all it was a great experience and would do it again any day. Plan to eventually.

tazmwd
11/01/2013

"quick and professional team, easy to work with and eager..."

quick and professional team, easy to work with and eager to find the right answer to any questions I had. Could not ask for a better experience from a car dealership. Thanks!!!

Reviews of Robbie Burrell

Brennon Chapman

Reviews of Casey Keener
Casey Keener

Lot Manager

Reviews of Kennie Oatis Jr.
Kennie Oatis Jr.