Homer Skelton Ford

6950 Hanna Cove,
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
Homer Skelton Ford Info
About Homer Skelton Ford

Homer Skelton Ford in Memphis, TN, also serving Olive Branch, MS and Little Rock, AR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Homer Skelton Ford has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Hyundai, Jeep, RAM, Suzuki or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Homer Skelton Ford will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Homer Skelton Ford has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Homer Skelton Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 490-7699 if you have any questions or comments.

About Homer Skelton Ford Learn More

HybridJack

"Great service"

We knew exactly what we wanted so David and Charles did everything to make sure we had a great experience at a fair price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to make a purchase.

Jpugh1

"Beyond Helpful "

The sales and finance team at Homer Skelton Ford are some of the best around. The staff was friendly and very well informed as they took every possible route to place with my preferred vehicle. I will definitely be referring all of my family and friends whom are in the market for a great vehicle here.

libby21

"Awesome"

Great folks and clean facilities! Worked together to get what I wanted and willing to pay in a short period of time! Would recommend to anyone!

James in service dept

nelson

""Customer Satisfaction""

Austin Walker was great to work with. He helped us find the right car for my daughter who's going to college. She was very thrilled about her new car. Thanks for the hard work.

August 28, 2015

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Austin Walker. He is a great asset to our dealership. Congratulations to your daughter!

jmart
8/27/2015

"Easy no hassle no pressure buying experience!"

My fiancé and I had a great buying experience at Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch. The employees were very helpful, easy to work with, and applied no pressure at all. They answered any questions we had and did not hide any information. We will be back.

August 27, 2015

We are so glad you found your experience to be hassle and pressure free! That is our goal for every customer's experience. We look forward to your next visit!

JT2000
8/27/2015

"Customer Satisfaction"

I have always expeiernce great customer serices from Kennie Oatis. He and Eric Cash worked hard to put me behind the wheel of the new 2015 Mustang 5.0. He made the closing deal quick and hassle free as possible. This is the fourth vehicle I have brought from Homer Skelton Ford.

August 28, 2015

We are so thankful for customers that continue to come to us for their vehicle needs. Your fourth vehicle from us- WOW! Congratulations!

Mrs A Cowan
8/26/2015

"Pleasing experience!"

My experience at Homer Skelton was great. The salesman Bryant Bobo was very interested in my needs as well as my wife. We left there with not one but two vehicle. A car and a truck!!! My name is Ezell Cowan

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your review of Bobo and our dealership! We hope you enjoy not just one but BOTH of your vehicles!

Petebgdaddy
8/26/2015

"Great service, friendly environment."

From the moment I pulled into the parking lot, to the closing of the smokin hot deal I got, the customer service and professionalism was top notch. My sales person (Leslee Cox) even met me at my truck door with an umbrella cause it was raining. Now I wasn't worried about the rain cause I am not made of sugar, but boy that was a nice touch. From then on it was an outstanding experience. Fresh coffee, fresh popcorn, and a nice friendly environment that was easy to relax in. I walked in at around 11:15, and by 2:30 I was on my way with the car of my dreams. Awesome from start to finish. Thank you.

Leslee Cox AKA "THE MAN" (in my book)

August 27, 2015

We are so glad you had an outstanding experience with us at Homer Skelton Ford! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

Jlander1
8/25/2015

"Great customer service and very friendly staff"

From the start to finish the whole staff we dealt with was very professional and friendly. The online presence helped get us in the door and the sales staff made the car buying experience enjoyable. We looked at and drove many cars and never felt pressured to buy until we were ready!

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your review of our internet and sales staff! We try to make the process as streamlined and pressure-free as possible, and it is encouraging to hear when it works!

BigRed2016
8/25/2015

"Love the new family addition!"

The staff was very friendly and seem very determined to assist me with finding a vehicle that would fit within my budget. They listened to my concerns and worked faithfully to make my experience of purchasing a BRAND NEW vehicle a good one. My kids and I love the Fusion and have began planning for a family trip, since we now have a reliable vehicle.

Kayla Hoge

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your great review of your experience! Congratulations on your new Fusion, and enjoy that family trip!

Reviews of Kennie Oatis Jr.
Kennie Oatis Jr.