Homer Skelton Ford

David Burnside, Customer Service Representative, Homer Skelton Ford

David Burnside

Customer Service Representative

October 03, 2016

"Beating without the bruises or blood"

- Not happy

Just took the worst beating I've ever had from their service department. They charged me for 3 1/2 hours to change out an EGR valve (the you tube video is 4 minutes long on how to clean/change an egr valve). At $128 an hour, they made a killing. Total bill was over $900. I've bought more than one vehicle from them over the years, but I can assure you I will never buy another, nor let them touch one that I own. I can see where their priorities are, and it's not costumer service.

August 27, 2016

"not professional "

- dewey

This is the first time I've driven a dirty car home that I had just bought. The salesman wanted me to bring it back to dealership to get it detailed the next day, but after a misunderstanding, I did it myself. I spoke to a manager, but got no satisfaction.

July 27, 2016

"Worst service in my life."

- Let down

After making my wife cry five minutes after purchasing a car the customer service continues to be horrible. I'll bet they don't respond to this review either.

New 2015 Ford Focus, $24967