Homer Skelton Ford

Customer Service Representative

February 01, 2017

"Service "

- Laid-back

Had my truck serviced today my service advisor JD Trackett was very helpful.I would recommend this dealership services to family and friends...Very satisfied

October 03, 2016

"Beating without the bruises or blood"

- Not happy

Just took the worst beating I've ever had from their service department. They charged me for 3 1/2 hours to change out an EGR valve (the you tube video is 4 minutes long on how to clean/change an egr valve). At $128 an hour, they made a killing. Total bill was over $900. I've bought more than one vehicle from them over the years, but I can assure you I will never buy another, nor let them touch one that I own. I can see where their priorities are, and it's not costumer service.

August 27, 2016

"not professional "

- dewey

This is the first time I've driven a dirty car home that I had just bought. The salesman wanted me to bring it back to dealership to get it detailed the next day, but after a misunderstanding, I did it myself. I spoke to a manager, but got no satisfaction.

New 2017 Ford Fusion, $22539