Homer Skelton Ford

6950 Hanna Cove,
Olive Branch, Mississippi 38654
Homer Skelton Ford Info
About Homer Skelton Ford

Homer Skelton Ford in Memphis, TN, also serving Olive Branch, MS and Little Rock, AR is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Homer Skelton Ford has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, Hyundai, Jeep, RAM, Suzuki or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Homer Skelton Ford will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Homer Skelton Ford has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Homer Skelton Ford offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 490-7699 if you have any questions or comments.

About Homer Skelton Ford Learn More

Memphis2008
5/27/2016

"Unprofessional"

This place is what gives car dealerships and car salesmen the reputations that they have. We love our car but I won't set foot in this place again. Horrible, horrible, horrible service (except the finance guy). "Homer" Skelton is a perfect name for this place

Tamara Prestage
5/03/2016

"AWESOME All ALL THE WAY !"

I want to start of by saying, I was told by other Ford Dealerships that I will never find what I'm looking for less than $ 500 a month payments. Well I have found what I want and more here at Homer Skelton Ford with the help of who I consider the best salesman around . Dane Dawson is the one you want to see, he showed me a couple of the Edge Limited I was looking for. AND NOW , I have found the exact color and package I wanted. He made sure that I was completely comfortable in the whole process of buying my Edge , and at a price that I could afford. Dane Dawson is totally Awesome in my opinion ! He made my whole car buying experience the best I have ever been through . I am now a Homer Skelton customer for life ,if I ever decide I want to upgrade this is where I'm coming back. And DANE DAWSON YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I WILL SEE ! Thank you again a million times over . I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY EDGE LIMITED !

JGrossMS
2/29/2016

"Awesome buying experience "

I was interested in purchasing a new F150. I visited Homet Skelton Ford to test drive and determine if that was the truck for me. Mark Hogan was awesome to work with. He was very professional and knowledgable of the vehicle options and performance. Low stress buying atmosphere and the staff was outstanding. Appreciate the help and I'm now an owner of a new pick up. If your looking for a new vehicle, go see Mark Hogan at Homer Skelton Ford in Olivebranch, MS.

Ao93
2/04/2016

"Fast and easy "

John Land approached me with a smile and an eagerness to get me a car that I wanted! Brought me to the perfect car within 5 minutes. Set down with me and worked hard to get me approved in just little time! Definitely recommend him!

TGreene
1/28/2016

"Awesome Job Mark!!!"

Came in to see my cousin Mark Hogan. We picked out a truck. It was the perfect one for me. After the test drive, I was sold. The buying experience was great. Of course, Mark Hogan did a great job for us(my wife also purchased a car). He brought the vehicles to us so we didn't have to walk the lot. He went above and beyond. I love the look of my F-150 Lariat. I didn't realize the moonroof went length of the cab. That was a great. I love the 4x4 feature also. Mark was able to get me as much as he could for my trade. That made the deal for me.

TGreene
1/28/2016

"Love my new Expedition!"

My husband, Sean Green, and I came in on Saturday to buy two vehicles. Our experience was great. Mark did a great job in finding me the right vehicle for me. We test drove an explorer and an expedition. Our salesman, Mark Hogan, did a great job. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles I test drove. He went out of his way to get the best deal for me. I love the room that my new expedition has. Mark was able to find me an expedition XLT with most of the options of a limited. I love my leather seats, sunroof and color. Financing was great. Once we picked out both vehicles, we were able to do the paperwork on both at the same time. That was great!

JessH
1/26/2016

"Great experience "

Thank you Mark for helping me find my beautiful new explorer ! Would definitely recommend to family and friends. They made sure we were completely taken care of before we left!

Linda Kitsinger
1/20/2016

"Great"

John Land is the best person to buy a car from. I will tell anyone to buy a car from him.He helped me so much.

Keith Fisher
1/19/2016

"Friendly and a willing listener"

Mark took the buying to a whole new level of customer satisfaction, he offered me one option i could not refuse. Mark saved me over $2600 and I'm more happy with the truck I purchased than the one I came to Look at. Great listening skills you would have thought he was shopping himself. Thank you Mark and Larry on a job well done.

Bobby and Ann
1/14/2016

""Excellent Customer Service""

Mark Hogan is an exceptional salesman who takes time to not only help his customers, but he goes the extra mile to actually listen to the wants, needs and their concerns.

Reviews of Mark Hogan

Robbie Burrell

Reviews of Casey Keener
Casey Keener

Finance

Reviews of Kennie Oatis Jr.
Kennie Oatis Jr.