Honda Cars of Aiken

550 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Warrenville, South Carolina 29851
Honda Cars of Aiken Info
About Honda Cars of Aiken

Our team at Honda Cars of Aiken welcomes you to our new website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in the CSRA. Located in Warrenville, SC, we are conveniently located in between Aiken and Augusta. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new / used vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options! Whether you are looking for a new Honda or a preowned car, truck, SUV or CUV Honda Cars of Aiken is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, we are located at 550 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Warrenville, SC 29851. Or call us at 803-663-3636 or 800-844-6632. We look forward to serving you!

About Honda Cars of Aiken

carhennings
5/25/2015

"easy experience"

Very friendly I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. There was no hassle in getting the car. I really enjoy honda. Thanks for the experience.

keandsan
5/22/2015

"great"

Terri was great she did a very good job and mark rentz was also great love our new car I love fact that they helped us get the best deal and they don't lie to you they are very honest with you there no matter what is on the table we are coming back in a few months to get another car with them

janetk
5/21/2015

"excellent service"

i purchased a 2015 honda crv with navi,love it great car,my sales person mark rentz was great, knowledgeable helpful ,professional and respectful,easy car buying experience . my third car car from honda of aiken. recommend them for anyones next car.

Cwwoody003
5/18/2015

"2011 Ford Escape"

I am so pleased with my used vehicle from Honda Cars of Aiken. Brad Hardy gave excellent service and I was in and out in under two hours! They even beat my bank's interest rate on my loan! Great dealer and great people. I would highly recommend this dealership.

jbgibbs
5/16/2015

"Approachable, knowledgeable, respectful and professional."

Philipp Moore, and Clint were amazing salesman. My wife and I were anxious but they were so respectful and helpful we were able to actually enjoy the car buying experience. They honored the true car certificate and didn't use any bait-and-switch tactics. They were not pushy at all. They were able to answer all of our questions about the car and Clint took the time to explain every menu and sub menu in the car. I strongly recommend buying from Honda Cars of Aiken.

Clint

happy customer!
5/13/2015

"YOU GGRRREEEAAAAATTTTT!"

Brad Hardy and Honda cars of Aiken changed my on buying a car. What I once thought was horrible and stressful they made fun and exciting. I usually leave dealerships with a headache, but today I left with a car!!!

amberb2011
5/08/2015

"New Car!"

I just bought a new car from Terry Green at Honda Cars of Aiken. I would recommend him to anyone buying a new car. He was very knowledgeable and helpful with everything. Thank you for helping me enjoy my first car purchase!

Bairen 2012
4/30/2015

"Wonderful experience"

This is the 4th honda I have purchased from this dealership.. Each time I have received excellent service in a very friendly atmosphere. Love the cars and dealership

Disappointed With HONDA
4/29/2015

""NO ONE BUYS A HONDA TO HAUL ANYTHING" Cesar S M"

The stars are for the service personal not the service manager. All of this is True but I would like to say a special THANK YOU, to John Perara the Finance Director for personally bending over backward to help me with this problem and rescuing HONDA'S reputation. If you have a problem he is great to work with and can help with almost any problem. The service personal at Honda Cars of Aiken are great to work with except CESAR, the service manager. So if you ever have a problem at this DEALERSHIP that seems impossible John's your man. This is the problem that started the whole stressful experience: JOHN TO THE RESCUE!! My husband and I purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot with four wheel drive. On the invoice it stated that it has a "Integrated Class 3 Trailer Hitch" and "Pre-Wired for Trailer Harness". Honda wants $320 for a harness kit and to put it on the vehicle. We bought thinking would only needed the receiver and ball to connect to a trailer. When I went to HONDA CARS of AIKEN everyone seem to think the same thing including the managers of the dealership until CESAR informed them that none of us knew what we talking about with HONDA. Although, the day before when I took it in, he was surprised that it stop close to the back fender. We went to the parts department and found out we had to buy the whole harness kit to get the parts to finish connecting it to the back bump. Even he was surprised. This morning he was not the same person. I felt Shocked and insulted by the tone of the Service Manager CESAR at HONDA CARS OF AIKEN and the comments coming out of his mouth when he said "NO ONE BUYS A HONDA TO HAUL ANYTHING" then said that's just crazy. Why would anyone buy a Honda to haul something. You don't haul with a Honda. There's special changes that have to be done to the water pump, brakes and transmission that Honda doesn't tell customers about, makes no sense to haul with a Honda".

Ed Mickley was great to work with in purchasing a vehicle but JOHN PERARA came to mine and HONDA's rescue!!

J1
4/29/2015

"Auto Repair/Service Department"

My visit was well planned. The car was ready when promised and seemingly, the car is performing well. The service representative was knowledgeable and explained the process.

Jul