Honda Cars of Aiken

550 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Warrenville, South Carolina 29851
Honda Cars of Aiken Info
About Honda Cars of Aiken

Our team at Honda Cars of Aiken welcomes you to our new website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in the CSRA. Located in Warrenville, SC, we are conveniently located in between Aiken and Augusta. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new / used vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options! Whether you are looking for a new Honda or a preowned car, truck, SUV or CUV Honda Cars of Aiken is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, we are located at 550 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Warrenville, SC 29851. Or call us at 803-663-3636 or 800-844-6632. We look forward to serving you!

About Honda Cars of Aiken

Jan
3/28/2015

"My car buying experience"

Every one was great and very helpfull. Found a car with great gas millage.Was able to drive several different cars before makeing up my mind. The staff at Honda Cars of Aiken was great to work with. Would recommend them to my friends.

racioppo
3/27/2015

"Probably the best buying experience I've ever had."

This is my second car from Honda Cars of Aiken. I needed a reliable car for work and Terry Green made it happen beyond my expectations. Terry is very easy to deal with and definitely a low pressure salesman. He's very knowledgeable and has great customer service.

DCLivingston
3/27/2015

"New Car Experience"

Excellent service by Mark Rentz. He kept me informed of progress of my new car and was a very nice person to work with. I would recommend his service to anyone.

swilliams
3/26/2015

"Going the Extra Mile!"

I went into this dealership having just totaled my fiesta and was looking to replace it. I found one car I wanted to purchase but was unable to get it as it was sold before I could make it back. Mark helped me find the perfect replacement for my car and showed me everything about it. I love my new Fit and even though it has taken some getting used to Honda Cars of Aiken has been there every step of the way. I love having not only a salesman but also a friend that I can count on to help me with my new car. This dealership and Mark have gone the extra mile to make sure that they have a satisfied customer

Sue Sue
3/24/2015

"Terry Green made it happen!"

A huge thank you to Terry Green for making mirakles happen. I love my car. Terry didn't rest until we got things accomplished. He is an outstanding, super friendly and motivated sales man. He knows his stuff and his customer service is next to none! It was a pleasure and relieve to have him help me. Again, thank you Terry! ????????????

CSA
3/23/2015

"Superior Service"

Superior service is exactly what we got from Honda Cars of Aiken! They are at the door to greet you and help you with all of your needs. Terry, Joe and Stephen really went the extra mile to help us find the car that was best for our family. Vince was very helpful in the finance department and made the process easy. We will be repeat customers and definitely be recommending Honda Cars of Aiken to others. Thank you so much for ALL of your help! We Love our Pilot!

bharward1
3/22/2015

"Amazing Dealership and Employees"

We went in with the normal apprehension of dealing with typical car dealers; however, we walked out having had the best car buying experience that we have ever had. Right from the start Brad Hardy was a knowledgeable and personable salesman without making us feel like we were being pressured into buying a vehicle. Our great experience continued with negotiating the deal and then finalizing the deal. We appreciated Vince Shivers' knowledge in financing our vehicle and making useful suggestions for for the plan that best suited our driving style and purposes. Professionalism, respect for the buyer, and a great products will make us repeat customers! Thanks Brad, Vince, and Honda of Aiken!!

Vince Shivers

MV
3/22/2015

"new CRV /Brad Hardy"

I love my new car! Brad was a great salesperson. He was easy to work with, and didn't rush me. Easiest car-buying experience I have ever had!

Tip
3/19/2015

"Great"

Had a very good car salesman named Brad! He helped me with finding the car I wanted and at a great price. Would recommend anyone to go purchased a car from them

Honda101
3/14/2015

"Great experience!"

I purchased/leased a Honda civic lx a few months ago and I'm impressed. My dealer was Dustin Rushton and he answered all my questions. I got a great deal! Couldn't be happier with the service ! I would recommend Dustin again and again.

Reviews of Brad Hardy