Honda Cars of Aiken

Dick Brooks Honda of Greer

RickH
8/10/2015

"2016 HRV"

It was great working with Brad Hardy and team at Aiken Honda. This was our first new Honda and he was patient and answered all our questions. He also walked us through features of the new vehicle. Would definitely buy our next car from him and the dealership.

keandsan
8/05/2015

"False hope"

We bought a car here 2 months later they took it back saying the bank did not appove us not only that we went down there several times to do paper work and to sign another contract with when we returned the car we wanted our deposit back they ate giving us the run around about our money we put down they have the car but we don't have our deposit back yet I will never come here again

Toyotagirl
7/22/2015

"Levar is awesome!!"

I visited Honda Cars of Aiken to inquiry about a Toyota Camry 2014. Levar Butler assisted me with a test drive. He was very professional and knowledgeable about the car. Even the minute questions, he was able to provide an answer. He worked with me to get the car to a great price range. I normally don't like people in sales but his approach was so refreshing- honest, straight with the facts and willing to work with the customers. I don't know what else you can ask for! If you are looking for a great deal and a great person to deal with go by Honda Cars of Aiken and ask for Levar Butler!

Levar Butler

Mishellkenn
6/19/2015

"Excellent customer service!!!!"

I went in thinking I wasn't going to be able to afford much and probably going to get a fairly old car. I ended up with a 2015 and could not be happier! Thank you for your help

Mark Rentz

A1Glenn
6/11/2015

"Determined"

I went to Honda Cars of Aiken hoping I would find someone to help put me in a reliable car. Well I found just that in Mark Rentz! He cared about my needs, and went all out to help me. Mark was a caring professional and I really appreciated doing business with him and the entire staff there.

John Perara, David Wolfe, Mark Rentz

Lmoxley123
6/07/2015

"A great day"

Ed found the exact car I wanted down to the tan leather on the inside. He showed me every detail and amenity of the car while the previous dealership just let me test drive and said yes or no! There was no rush or pressure for me to say yes. The whole process went smoothly and I drove away extremely satisfied with my decision.

Ed Mickley

Heather_Womack
5/29/2015

"Thank you Brad!"

I am so pleased with my recent experience! It was hard to believe how smooth it went! The hardest thing for us, was me trying to decide on the colors of the vehicle and interior. Thank you so much for your time, sincerity, and over all ease of this transaction. You have a customer for LIFE! -The Womack's

carhennings
5/25/2015

"easy experience"

Very friendly I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. There was no hassle in getting the car. I really enjoy honda. Thanks for the experience.

Terry Green

keandsan
5/22/2015

"great"

Terri was great she did a very good job and mark rentz was also great love our new car I love fact that they helped us get the best deal and they don't lie to you they are very honest with you there no matter what is on the table we are coming back in a few months to get another car with them

Mark Rentz, Brad Hardy

janetk
5/21/2015

"excellent service"

i purchased a 2015 honda crv with navi,love it great car,my sales person mark rentz was great, knowledgeable helpful ,professional and respectful,easy car buying experience . my third car car from honda of aiken. recommend them for anyones next car.

Mark Rentz, David Wolfe