Honda Cars of Aiken

550 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Warrenville, South Carolina 29851
Honda Cars of Aiken Info
About Honda Cars of Aiken

Our team at Honda Cars of Aiken welcomes you to our new website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in the CSRA. Located in Warrenville, SC, we are conveniently located in between Aiken and Augusta. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new / used vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options! Whether you are looking for a new Honda or a preowned car, truck, SUV or CUV Honda Cars of Aiken is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, we are located at 550 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Warrenville, SC 29851. Or call us at 803-663-3636 or 800-844-6632. We look forward to serving you!

About Honda Cars of Aiken

Mishellkenn
6/19/2015

"Excellent customer service!!!!"

I went in thinking I wasn't going to be able to afford much and probably going to get a fairly old car. I ended up with a 2015 and could not be happier! Thank you for your help

A1Glenn
6/11/2015

"Determined"

I went to Honda Cars of Aiken hoping I would find someone to help put me in a reliable car. Well I found just that in Mark Rentz! He cared about my needs, and went all out to help me. Mark was a caring professional and I really appreciated doing business with him and the entire staff there.

John Perara

Lmoxley123
6/07/2015

"A great day"

Ed found the exact car I wanted down to the tan leather on the inside. He showed me every detail and amenity of the car while the previous dealership just let me test drive and said yes or no! There was no rush or pressure for me to say yes. The whole process went smoothly and I drove away extremely satisfied with my decision.

Heather_Womack
5/29/2015

"Thank you Brad!"

I am so pleased with my recent experience! It was hard to believe how smooth it went! The hardest thing for us, was me trying to decide on the colors of the vehicle and interior. Thank you so much for your time, sincerity, and over all ease of this transaction. You have a customer for LIFE! -The Womack's

carhennings
5/25/2015

"easy experience"

Very friendly I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. There was no hassle in getting the car. I really enjoy honda. Thanks for the experience.

keandsan
5/22/2015

"great"

Terri was great she did a very good job and mark rentz was also great love our new car I love fact that they helped us get the best deal and they don't lie to you they are very honest with you there no matter what is on the table we are coming back in a few months to get another car with them

janetk
5/21/2015

"excellent service"

i purchased a 2015 honda crv with navi,love it great car,my sales person mark rentz was great, knowledgeable helpful ,professional and respectful,easy car buying experience . my third car car from honda of aiken. recommend them for anyones next car.

Cwwoody003
5/18/2015

"2011 Ford Escape"

I am so pleased with my used vehicle from Honda Cars of Aiken. Brad Hardy gave excellent service and I was in and out in under two hours! They even beat my bank's interest rate on my loan! Great dealer and great people. I would highly recommend this dealership.

jbgibbs
5/16/2015

"Approachable, knowledgeable, respectful and professional."

Philipp Moore, and Clint were amazing salesman. My wife and I were anxious but they were so respectful and helpful we were able to actually enjoy the car buying experience. They honored the true car certificate and didn't use any bait-and-switch tactics. They were not pushy at all. They were able to answer all of our questions about the car and Clint took the time to explain every menu and sub menu in the car. I strongly recommend buying from Honda Cars of Aiken.

Clint

happy customer!
5/13/2015

"YOU GGRRREEEAAAAATTTTT!"

Brad Hardy and Honda cars of Aiken changed my on buying a car. What I once thought was horrible and stressful they made fun and exciting. I usually leave dealerships with a headache, but today I left with a car!!!

Reviews of Mark Rentz