Honda Cars of Aiken

550 Jefferson Davis Hwy,
Warrenville, South Carolina 29851
Honda Cars of Aiken Info
About Honda Cars of Aiken

Our team at Honda Cars of Aiken welcomes you to our new website! We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs in the CSRA. Located in Warrenville, SC, we are conveniently located in between Aiken and Augusta. We will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new / used vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our auto financing options! Whether you are looking for a new Honda or a preowned car, truck, SUV or CUV Honda Cars of Aiken is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, we are located at 550 Jefferson Davis Hwy. Warrenville, SC 29851. Or call us at 803-663-3636 or 800-844-6632. We look forward to serving you!

About Honda Cars of Aiken

Joey
4/14/2015

"Best Buying Experience"

Honda Cars of Aiken is a great dealership and I have been telling all of my friends about them. I drove from an hour away to purchase my wife's new Pilot because they were straight forward over the phone and did not play games; and I really appreciate that! Easiest buying experience ever.

serena7
4/09/2015

"Car buying made easy!"

Mark Rentz is a great salesperson. His patience and respectful attitude made, what can be a difficult experience, so much easier. He walked me through the process (had not bought a car in a long time) step by step, answering all my questions, providing all documentation I requested, understood what I was looking for and helped me find a great car. It's rare to find a professional who really listens - Mark is one - didn't even tease me about my sadness in letting my old car go - one I had named. Honda Cars of Aiken employees seemed to work as a team toward the goal of serving the customer. I believe Stephen Welch, the GM, sets the example. I will recommend you. Thank you all!

iASHLEY1
4/07/2015

"My car buying experience"

Everyone was very helpful and professional. My sales guy Mark was well knowledgeable, and helpful during the whole process. I will definitely be recommending Honda Cars Of Aiken to everyone that I know.

basiclife42
4/04/2015

"awesome"

Had an awesome experience would love to do business with them in the future. My experience was one that I didn't expect but greatly enjoyed

stroke1
4/03/2015

"Worth the Drive."

Mark was a nice guy and didn't talk down to me. He knew that I hadn't bought a new car in over 11 years and went slowly and answered all my questions. He wasn't pushy like some of the salesmen in Columbia and I'm glad I made the drive.Great experience!

hondafamily
4/02/2015

"Went the extra mile!"

Very impressed with Brad Hardy and Stephen Welch. They found exactly what we were looking for regarding price, model, color and options. Would definitely recommend!

Jan
3/28/2015

"My car buying experience"

Every one was great and very helpfull. Found a car with great gas millage.Was able to drive several different cars before makeing up my mind. The staff at Honda Cars of Aiken was great to work with. Would recommend them to my friends.

racioppo
3/27/2015

"Probably the best buying experience I've ever had."

This is my second car from Honda Cars of Aiken. I needed a reliable car for work and Terry Green made it happen beyond my expectations. Terry is very easy to deal with and definitely a low pressure salesman. He's very knowledgeable and has great customer service.

DCLivingston
3/27/2015

"New Car Experience"

Excellent service by Mark Rentz. He kept me informed of progress of my new car and was a very nice person to work with. I would recommend his service to anyone.

swilliams
3/26/2015

"Going the Extra Mile!"

I went into this dealership having just totaled my fiesta and was looking to replace it. I found one car I wanted to purchase but was unable to get it as it was sold before I could make it back. Mark helped me find the perfect replacement for my car and showed me everything about it. I love my new Fit and even though it has taken some getting used to Honda Cars of Aiken has been there every step of the way. I love having not only a salesman but also a friend that I can count on to help me with my new car. This dealership and Mark have gone the extra mile to make sure that they have a satisfied customer

Reviews of Mark Rentz