Honda Cars of McKinney

Brad Shokler, eCommerce Sales Manager, Honda Cars of McKinney

Brad Shokler

eCommerce Sales Manager

May 18, 2017

"Happy Honda Accord Owner"

- valentinecr

I visited Honda Cars of McKinney along with several luxury dealerships in the area. Honda Cars of McKinney won me over, hands down! My sales consultant, Harjit A. was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He listened to my needs and selected the trim level that met my needs. He did not attempt to sell me a car with more than I needed or wanted. His sales style was very refreshing. I enjoyed the experience and will be back! --Courtney

May 17, 2017

"Review"

- xavier

team effort in solving the situation. All the folks were helpful and professional and courteous. they worked to solve the issue to my satisfaction. in replacing my vehicle.

Troy Woods
Ron Tranka
Other Employees : Jason Levin - service, Darrall - finance, Robert = Finance,

May 15, 2017

"Salesman was great. Rick daily in finance was terrible."

- Bears34

Salesman Jerry Johnson was great. Rick Dailey was awful. He promised a new windshield for my car because of a crack in it. When I was told the car was repaired and returned the same windshield was on the car. When I inquired about the new windshield Rick Daily told if it cracks any worse my insurance could pay for it. Was also waiting to get a dent fixed in the trunk lid. Rick said he would schedule the repair. After a week and half no one called. When I sent a text to Jerry asking if I should call the corporate office I was contacted in 5 minutes. Jerry got the new windshield in and the dent fixed. Jerry was very professional. Never heard from Rick. I guess he is to busy tellig people they can handle there problms themselves.

Rick Dailey