Honda Cars of McKinney

601 S Central Expy,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Nine time winner of the prestigious Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

Chas
5/17/2016

"New car purchase"

Harjit Athwal is a pleasure to deal with. This is the 3rd car he has sold to us over the last 15 years. He has also so a car to my parents. Harjit works hard to meet the needs of his customers.

Nich01@5
4/28/2016

"pathetic customer service"

We actually want to give zero stars. we had to spend awful 5 hours in a hope that we complete the process of buying a car. Inefficient and completely hopeless finance manager shows up at the very end of the day and tells that he couldn't complete the process and asks to come back another day. I had a take a day off to honor their appointment time. we again wait another 3 hours at the store, nobody was even bothered to help us out. next morning that pathetic manager send an email asking us come again to complete the process. guess what he is not even in the store to see us. I don't even know how this guys are getting such good reviews. Please stay away from this dealer

Saad714
4/27/2016

"Great experience "

Walked into Honda cars of McKinney interested in a pre owned car. I had up for trade my VERY USED 2009 Honda Civic with well over 200k on the dash. I was thinking to myself, "these guys are going to laugh at me". Very friendly and kind salesman Zia Paracha made my entire purchase very simple and easy. Zia took my car and quickly had it appraised and to my surprise I was offered a very fair value for my trade. We then test drive few cars and I settled with a 2013 Honda Accord sedan. Big step up from little civic. I will definitely be going back to Honda cars of McKinney for any future Honda purchases. I will recommend all my family and friends to visit Zia Paracha at Honda cars of McKinney. Professionalism and knowledge in this business is key. My experience was great. I was in and out of the dealer within a couple of hours with my new car. Keep up the good work Mr. Paracha. Respectfully, Saad Sheikh (satisfied customer)

Zia Paracha

NewHonda
4/25/2016

"Won't buy a new car there again "

I do NOT recommend this dealership because I think they are trying to rip contumers off. The advertised price of the car was about $9k less than what they had us pay. My husbands car broke down and we to buy a new car fast. After doing some research on the cars we decided to go with Honda and reviewed online quotes from various dealerships. Honda cars of McKinney had competitive price so we went there. After test drive they came up with the price that was $15k more than advertised!!! Obviously we were shocked and said no and showed the ad. Well, it turns out the "ad price" doesn't include add-ons , which run like $700 each. Seriously ?!!! And of course they don't have a car without add-ons , all of them have "standard" add-ons. After spending four long hours with the sales person that was going back and forth "to talk" to his manager and our 5 and 3 year olds wining and tired (it was late evening by that time) we drove off in our new Honda paying $9k more than originally planned. Even though they wanted $15k more than our "online price", paying $9k more I wouldn't call that a deal. Of course we felt ripped off and drove off with a bitter feeling instead of being excited about a new car. This place does FALSE advertising , but maybe all dealerships do- I have no idea. We felt they took advantage of our situation and kept us in there for over 4 hours "working to make the deal" while our kids were getting tired, cranky and wining as it was getting late. After over 4 hours I felt like I want to sign everything and get out of there. We did not walk away just to spend another 4 hours at another dealership with the kids and believed that they were "working " on the price. The sales person would dissapear for like half hour to talk to his manager each time about the price and they were no other customer in dealership at that time. Now looking back I really feel they were trying to drive us to the point of insanity so we'd just want to get a car get out asap from there and they were successful. I guess they do it everyday to people with kids. But, you what guys - one day these kids will grow up and become doctors , scientists etc. and will treat you from deseases when you are old and sick and create medicines for you to feel better. So , please , respect families and do NOT try to rip them off or take advantage of their situation . On the positive note, their service department is quick and efficient. My husband went there couple of times since we had free oil change and was pleased with the service.

houston
4/20/2016

"honda of mckinney "

i write this review with almost buying a used car from this dealership. where do i start!! first , i drove 4 hours for what i thought was a deal of a car, ended up being a nightmare. second the car was supposed to be certified car and while driving i noticed the back wheels were both leaning in. i took the car back so it could be looked at , had 3 people come out and look and say " o it looks fine" all of them sales and finance from the used car lot( non mechanical personal). i finally told them to check alignment or put it on the rack so i can see. they agreed and sat me in the lobby. i'm the type that needs to know what i'm buying, so i went to the back to talk with the mechanic ( that's not permitted so they told me) and that's where it got interesting. the wheels were out and had no more adjustment and if i ever need to do another alignment was going to have to start replacing parts (per mechanic the only honest guy there). so i hand the keys back to them and all they keep hearing from them was " in the state of texas it is yours " ( by every person in that office) same thing repeated and repeated never trying to help with the issue. SO WORDS OF ADVICE LIKE YOUR PARENTS WOULD SAY STAY AWAY FROM THE USED CAR LOT!!!!

Diekorya
4/10/2016

"Horrible Experience! "

I went in to look at a car they had listed online and when I got to deal part they tried to sell me the car for ten thousand (10,000) over their online price!!! This is utterly unacceptable! The car I looked at can be built on Honda's website for 8,000 less than what they said! The sales manager was extremely rude and belittling when I countered for a fair price. They didn't try to help me with another car or even give me a way to contact them! What happened to service? The most shocking thing is how many good reviews they have! I would not be surprised if they made customers write them a good review after buying a car. Stay far away from this dealership! They are nothing but a bunch of crooks! I can tell by the exchange of words from other customers while I was there that they are NOT friendly!!

Andy Wang
4/06/2016

"I love the experience and we all coming back for long term"

David Applebee is the most tremendous gentleman in their team. Extremely helpful and courteous. I enjoyed doing business with them and provide them my referral. Cody is also very helpful on our most urgent purchase and helped us worked things out smoothly and the way it is. As returning buyer, I highly recommended this dealer for their value and tremendous support.

Joanie2016
2/24/2016

"Returning Customers "

I'm a returning customer. Thank you Roger Wolfe & Bart Davis for your help finding my daughter a car. You knew what kind of car and price she needed. I would suggest if anyone is looking for a car, go & talk to Roger Wolfe and Bart Davis. Thank you again for your help. Joanie England

Roger Wolfe

Siva
2/16/2016

"Worst sales guys ever visited....."

I went to this dealership driving 30 miles believing based on president day sale offer. when i went in person the number they offered is like north pole and south pole. I told them very clearly that i am not ready to buy if their offer price is more than 1$ of my asking price. But sales rep gave me quote after discussing with his manager at least $4000 more. Its total waste of time.

Kevin Jones, chucks

Macadam0215
2/02/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Sales Manger was great in exposing the price of the car and willing to help adjust price to match our financing needs to get our payment in the range we needed. Car salesman was informative and really knowledgable of the car specs and everything it had to offer.

Ken Valdez