Honda Cars of McKinney

David Appleby, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Honda Cars of McKinney

David Appleby

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 22, 2017

"Great Staff and very accommodating!"

- muneebuahmad

Robin greeted me when I first got in, and told me the sales person I was supposed to meet was busy with someone else, but she could get me in with someone else. Harjit, the sales person she got me set up with, was amazing. He answered all my questions during the test drive, showed me the ins and outs of the car, and then worked with me on the price to get it down to where I could afford!

Harjit Athwal

September 16, 2017

"New Honda Pilot"

- Richard M

Excellent dealer experience. Friendly and easy to deal with. Sales person and Sales Manager were great to work with. Had the car I wanted in stock. Great car and great value.

John Mihail
Other Employees : Ken Valdez

September 16, 2017

"This dealership has hired a great staff!"

- donperry1

From my first contact through my purchase I was impressed at the quality of the customer experience from sales to finance! Rarely have I ever worked with a sales person like Mr. Michael Camarillo and a finance person like Daniel Benitez. Both are standup gentlemen genuine in their ethical approach while conducting a business transaction yet both were friendly and willing to take the time to answer questions and provide important information. There are closer Honda dealerships to where I live but hands down I am so impressed with Honda Cars of McKinney that I as long as this dealership continues to employ staff like the ones I have worked with then this will be my dealership of choice for a long time!

Michael Camarillo & Daniel Benitez