Honda Cars of McKinney

601 S Central Expy,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Nine time winner of the prestigious Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

Binyam
9/28/2016

"Bought a new 2016 Honda accord coupe "

I am so happy with the service I got from this dealership. They are all professional and work toward my benefits. I have done a lot of research on what car I want to get before hand so it was easy for me to talk to them. I got every and more information I needed about the car and they also follow up with me to earn my business. I am happy with all the experience and I recommend this dealership for further buyers.

Kathleen Baker
9/28/2016

"New car shopping made easy"

Looked on line for pricing of same model vehicle, Honda Cars of McKinney worked with me and we found just the right car without hassel.

Marty Zamora and Glen Blackmon

soccer123
9/16/2016

"Excellent customer service. "

I have always heard good thing about Honda car of McKinney. So I bought a Honda accord 2016 at Honda cars of McKinney. My salesman (Marlan) went above and beyond the call of duty. I was looking for a used car. Had one spotted fixing to do the paper work when Marlan said: Would you pay two thousand more for a 2016, Well of course. Marlan told me the interest rate. I said I could do better at my bank, He said hold on let me talk to finance maybe I can match your bank. Marlan came back with a lower rate then my bank. I told Marlan how much I wanted the payments to be. He got the payment lower. I was not pushed or pressured in any way. Great Experience! Way to go Honda Cars Of McKinney!

Sales: Marlan Thomas, Finance: Jonathan Todryk

Stuart Jacobs
9/14/2016

"Thanks Harjit!"

This is the 20th car our family has bought from Honda Cars of McKinney and Harjit Athwal. Every time Harjit and Honda has made the buying experience a smooth and painless process! Thanks Harjit and Honda Cars of McKinney!

JustAnotherCarBuyer
9/13/2016

"Extremely unethical and dishonest staff"

Honda Cars of McKinney is definitely not a place that I can personally recommend to anyone who is currently shopping for a Honda vehicle (or just about anything). Specifically, the New Car Sales Manager Jimmy Rogers - this is one of the few most dishonest person and unprofessional sales associate that I have ever met. Why/how did I pick this dealership to shop for a car? Luck or should I say misfortune... I have heard many good things about the Costco Auto Program from various individuals at work and family friends, so I decided to give it a go... Went to Costco Auto Program website entered my Costco membership information, made my car selection and located a nearby dealership that participates in this program - Honda Cars of McKinney. Super. The next day someone from the dealership called me and setup an appointment for the visit. So far so good... I took the printout with the authorization number from Costco website and went to the dealership... I was cordially met with a sales associate who passed me on to the Sales Manager Jimmy - this is when everything that I know and have heard about how the Costco Auto program supposed to work STOPS - Short of telling me that he wished that Costco never existed - he made his own rule of engagement - he tried many times to indoctrinate his own version of how the Costco Auto program works... You might think this is just hearsay, I was so taken by how unethical and unprofessional by his theatrical performance - I took pictures of the 'made-up' deals that Jimmy has put in front of me which, has not even a slight bit of resemblance to the process and the pre-negotiated pricing and discount per Costco Auto program. And the drama continues... So long story short, RUN!!! Lesson learned, please take my advice, save yourself from the trouble and your hard earned money from this nightmare, there are still plenty of good and honest Honda salespersons and dealerships out there in the DFW and neighboring areas which I have personally met, including whom I have bought my 2 previous Hondas from. OR until Honda Cars of McKinney figure out what to do with this one particularly unethical and unprofessional sales associate...

Stan

Katresa
9/09/2016

"I Love Honda Cars of McKinney "

I have worked with Harjit for years! I have leased/purchased 5 cars from Honda Cars of McKinney. I can't imagine doing business anywhere else and would recommend Harjit and Honda Cars of McKinney to anyone.

mwilkin
9/01/2016

"Great Experience "

My salesman Harjit was Awesome! I wouldn't have bought my Honda if Harjit wasn't the salesperson that was helping me. He is honest and wants the customer to have the best deal. Harjit is very knowledgeable about Honda's. I would definitely go back and buy another car from Harjit

fekovach
8/05/2016

"Just had the driver side airbag replaced on my Fit. "

Just had the driver side airbag replaced on my Fit. The passenger side airbag is still a safety hazard. Dealer returned the vehicle for our use until the passenger side airbag is received with instructions not use the front passenger space. Very awkward to use the car with this condition, furthermore we are a family of 5, so the joke in our family is who will take airbag shrapnel seat. Please see the news on Takata airbags, this is a serious issue.

JomyThomas
8/02/2016

"careful when you do financing"

Everything was going good until I saw the finance Consultent. Even if I had an awesome credit history, they gave me an interest rate of 3.15 saying different reasons.

Stanly sanders

JY
8/01/2016

"Awesome easy car purchase"

This is my 4th Honda from this dealership and I would buy again from Honda Cars of McKinney. Such a pleasant easy experience and Harjit is the best car salesman I have ever dealt with!

Reviews of Harjit Athwal