Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney
Call
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Winner of the 2011 Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

"New car purchase"

Jonathan Todryk was very patient and professional in helping us find the best car that we wanted. He offered us excellent customer service and I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Jonathan Todryk

"Great Experience"

Bradley Bemis was an excellent salesperson. I wasn't sure what car I wanted at first but he really helped me with my car buying decision. He went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied. Thanks Brad for all your help and professionalism.

Bradley Bemis

"Great to work with."

Jacob and Justin were a pleasure to work with, a couple of great honest guys! This was my second vehicle to purchase from this dealership.

Jacob Self

"Certified car purchase"

The staff at Honda Cars of McKinney were all just awesome especially our sales person Chad Faulkner. Chad and the staff made our experience a joyful one and I will definitely return for my next car purchase. Harold and Rhonda

Chad Faulkner

"1st Car for our Son"

My wife and I absolutely needed a reliable, safe vehicle with good gas mileage for our youngest son - off to college in a couple months. We called several dealers in the McKinney area and wound up at Honda Cars. We met with Glen Blackmon, who turned out to be a down-to-earth, really cool cat. He asked us straight away to detail exactly what we were looking for. We were completed knocked over by the vehicle selected - exactly what we were looking for... but wait, there's more - we even got a price reduction on an already fair priced ride! My son is on cloud 9 right now! Glen even threw in a Blue bow with ribbons (The car was a surprise). Great experience!!

"Buying a Used Car"

We were greeted properly and all issues were resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. Glen Blackmon was our sales rep and he shoed great courtesy in dealing with us.

July 30, 2014

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star review! We appreciate your kind words regarding Glen Blackmon. 100% Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we enjoy hearing positive comments. Good job Glen! Please do not hesitate to call if we can be of any further assistance. Kindest regards, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager, Honda Cars of McKinney.

"Tan "The Man" Rman"

Tan is an excellent sales person and a great person to work with on a purchase. Awesome job of helping. Made us feel comfortable with our purchase and helped us every bit of the way thru

Tan "the man" Rman

July 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Honda Cars of McKinney. Awesome to hear Tan was able to take such good care of you and are comfortable with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to call me if we can be of any further assistance. Sincerely, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager.

"Kamal Syed is Who You Want to See!"

I had no idea a car buying experience could go so well. I was dreading the experience since I didn't have a good one at another dealership. I was referred to Kamal by a friend from work. I was immediately put at ease by Kamal's calm demeanor. I spoke with Kamal on the phone earlier that day, and when I arrived, he had an idea of cars in mind. I was very impressed, and this saved so much time. He was very knowledgeable about all the models and didn't try and talk me into something that didn't fit my criteria. This experience has changed my whole outlook on buying a car. I would highly recommend Kamal as a person with integrity and knowledge. THANK YOU KAMAL!

Kamal Syed

July 30, 2014

Kristen, thank you so much for the positive review. I am so happy to hear of your outstanding car buying experience with Kamal and Honda Cars of McKinney. We take pride in the integrity and knowledge of our staff and our desire to provide excellent service with 100% customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. Thank you again for your business, enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best Wishes, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager.

"LOST MY BUSINESS to Mcdavid Honda in Frisco!!!!"

My husband and I went to this dealership because they were close to our house. We had our mind set on purchasing a new 2014 Civic. When we get there we had an eager salesman. When it came time to find a lender and finance the vehicle (since we had less than perfect credit) they told us they could not find anyone to finance us.. sorry and let us leave. They never really tried!!!! Soooo we went to the Mcdavid Honda in Frisco the same day and drove away with a new 2014 Honda Civic. We left McDavid Honda in Frisco with a great company able to finance us with a pretty good interest rate. After telling Mcdavid Honda in Frisco our story about the Honda Cars of McKinney they said they probably get 5 people a day telling the exact same story. McDavid Honda in Frisco loves that the Mckinney location turns the majority of people away because they get all there business. We had a great experience at Mcdavid Honda in Frisco so PLEASE look there FIRST before going to the Honda Cars of Mckinney..ITS WORTH YOUR DRIVE AND TIME TO GO TO FRISCO!!!!!!

July 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We want to earn the business of each and every person that makes the effort to come and visit our store. We would certainly not let a potential customer leave if we felt there was any chance of earning your business and having you as a satisfied customer. We continually strive to provide outstanding customer service with high ethical standards. We have over 29 lenders to help those with bumps in their credit and I would love a few minutes of your time to speak with you directly so we may ascertain any items that will improve the overall customer experience. Contact me direct at 972-529-9600. Sincerely, Bill Neckar

"Smooth transaction"

Great service and a smooth transaction. I was surprised how easy the process was. Special thanks to Tan for all the help and easing the buying process.

July 14, 2014

Thank you for your 5-star review. We are always happy to hear from a happydriver. :-) Providing a smooth transaction and great customer service is our #1 priority. We appreciate allowing us the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager.

Tan Rahman