Honda Cars of McKinney

601 S Central Expy,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Nine time winner of the prestigious Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

Saad714
4/27/2016

"Great experience "

Walked into Honda cars of McKinney interested in a pre owned car. I had up for trade my VERY USED 2009 Honda Civic with well over 200k on the dash. I was thinking to myself, "these guys are going to laugh at me". Very friendly and kind salesman Zia Paracha made my entire purchase very simple and easy. Zia took my car and quickly had it appraised and to my surprise I was offered a very fair value for my trade. We then test drive few cars and I settled with a 2013 Honda Accord sedan. Big step up from little civic. I will definitely be going back to Honda cars of McKinney for any future Honda purchases. I will recommend all my family and friends to visit Zia Paracha at Honda cars of McKinney. Professionalism and knowledge in this business is key. My experience was great. I was in and out of the dealer within a couple of hours with my new car. Keep up the good work Mr. Paracha. Respectfully, Saad Sheikh (satisfied customer)

Zia Paracha

Diekorya
4/10/2016

"Horrible Experience! "

I went in to look at a car they had listed online and when I got to deal part they tried to sell me the car for ten thousand (10,000) over their online price!!! This is utterly unacceptable! The car I looked at can be built on Honda's website for 8,000 less than what they said! The sales manager was extremely rude and belittling when I countered for a fair price. They didn't try to help me with another car or even give me a way to contact them! What happened to service? The most shocking thing is how many good reviews they have! I would not be surprised if they made customers write them a good review after buying a car. Stay far away from this dealership! They are nothing but a bunch of crooks! I can tell by the exchange of words from other customers while I was there that they are NOT friendly!!

Andy Wang
4/06/2016

"I love the experience and we all coming back for long term"

David Applebee is the most tremendous gentleman in their team. Extremely helpful and courteous. I enjoyed doing business with them and provide them my referral. Cody is also very helpful on our most urgent purchase and helped us worked things out smoothly and the way it is. As returning buyer, I highly recommended this dealer for their value and tremendous support.

Joanie2016
2/24/2016

"Returning Customers "

I'm a returning customer. Thank you Roger Wolfe & Bart Davis for your help finding my daughter a car. You knew what kind of car and price she needed. I would suggest if anyone is looking for a car, go & talk to Roger Wolfe and Bart Davis. Thank you again for your help. Joanie England

Roger Wolfe

Siva
2/16/2016

"Worst sales guys ever visited....."

I went to this dealership driving 30 miles believing based on president day sale offer. when i went in person the number they offered is like north pole and south pole. I told them very clearly that i am not ready to buy if their offer price is more than 1$ of my asking price. But sales rep gave me quote after discussing with his manager at least $4000 more. Its total waste of time.

Kevin Jones, chucks

Macadam0215
2/02/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Sales Manger was great in exposing the price of the car and willing to help adjust price to match our financing needs to get our payment in the range we needed. Car salesman was informative and really knowledgable of the car specs and everything it had to offer.

Ken Valdez

carguyflo456
1/22/2016

"Daniell Alverado"

Honda picked a winner when they hired Daniel Alverado. His professionalism was spot on. I came to buy a car and he was very helpful. he showed me several cars explain all of them to me showed me all the features of the cars. He took me on a test drive and continued to show me moor cars until I found the right one. I would recommend hem to any of my friends who is looking to buy a car. as a matter my grandson is wanting to buy a Honda after seeing my Honda. I will bring hem to to see Daniel so that he can get the same good service that I received and buy a car. Thanks to Daniel I found the car that I liked and I am happy with it.

Bross0207
1/19/2016

"Great car buying experience."

Marty and his supporting staff were great. This is my second certified used automobile I have purchased in the past three months. I will go back for my next Honda purchase.

Marty

Toanpham30
1/12/2016

"Stay Away from this place"

This place don't have three day return buyer right. When you drove off the lot , then you stuck with the car . I called Bill Neckar to complain but nothing helpful ...

Brandon

OK-DKP
1/04/2016

"Don't take them at their word - Do your homework"

After shopping for a couple of months online for the specific car I wanted, I drove 180 miles to Honda Cars of McKinney to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. Of the three options I found online, the one in McKinney won out because they were very competitive with their price and they were the closest to the route I was traveling for a weekend in Dallas. I decided that if I got there and the car was as nice as it looked on the website, drove well, and checked out, I would leave my old truck as a trade-in and buy it. Which is what I did. I wanted to give it a few weeks before I wrote my review because I wanted to see how everything shook out rather than writing one in the excitement or heat of the moment. To be as fair as possible, I sent this review to the sales person and finance manager to give them a chance to respond several weeks ago and I have yet to receive a response. I am thrilled with the car. It is a quality vehicle and appears to be accurately represented by the advertisement. I wish my assessment of the dealership could be the same as that of the car. I am going to chalk this one up to a need to be better prepared on my part, but also going to call out the predatory practices of the dealership. I had arrived near the end of the day because I was traveling after work. I hoped it would be a fairly smooth formality of signing papers and driving away. My dealings with Dominic Inness had been clear and positive up to that point. I arrived about two hours before closing time and completed the test drive right away. What happened next is the part that I feel should be made known. 1) Financing: I had a printed pre-approval from a bank that claimed to have a partnership with the dealer and all I needed to do was take the form and sign the paperwork. When I did this, I was offered a “best rate” with another bank that was a little over 1.6% higher than my pre-approval offer. When I asked about it, the footnote of the printed offer indicated it might vary. I signed without pressing further, taking them at their word. After I drove back home, I checked again and applied for refinance with the same online bank where I was pre-approved. I was approved and the rate was a little more than 1% lower than what I was offered. I ended up refinancing with my insurance company within two weeks because they offered a rate that was 1.2% lower when I stopped to pick up my insurance cards. 2) GAP Insurance: By refinancing with my insurance company, I didn’t need the GAP insurance required by the bank chosen by the dealership. As I read the fine print, I noted that I had 30 days to cancel and I would receive a full refund - $800. I called the dealership to tell them that I had refinanced and I wanted to cancel the GAP insurance 10 days before the 30 days expired. I was told that I had to wait to receive a letter from their bank showing that the loan had been paid off and fax it in with a written request. I finally received my payoff notice six weeks after the note had been paid off by the new bank. I am still awaiting my refund for the GAP insurance as of the writing of this review. 3) Floor Mats: The car was advertised as having floor mats. I saved screen shots of the ads as proof. I didn’t notice as I drove away until the next day that they were not in the car. At this time I am already back home - 180 miles away. I called back and was told they must have been left in the detail shop when they washed it while I was completing the paper work. I was told they would send them to me. I am still waiting for those to be sent. I have texted and emailed the sales person a few times since the purchase about 3 months ago and the reply is always that they haven’t forgotten and are working on it, or they are checking with their manager. This has been my ongoing experience with Honda Cars of McKinney. I’m not out to hurt anyone’s business, just give an accurate accounting of my experience so others can be smarter consumers.

Dominic Inness, Art Collins