Honda Cars of McKinney

601 S Central Expy,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Nine time winner of the prestigious Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

Macadam0215
2/02/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Sales Manger was great in exposing the price of the car and willing to help adjust price to match our financing needs to get our payment in the range we needed. Car salesman was informative and really knowledgable of the car specs and everything it had to offer.

Ken Valdez

carguyflo456
1/22/2016

"Daniell Alverado"

Honda picked a winner when they hired Daniel Alverado. His professionalism was spot on. I came to buy a car and he was very helpful. he showed me several cars explain all of them to me showed me all the features of the cars. He took me on a test drive and continued to show me moor cars until I found the right one. I would recommend hem to any of my friends who is looking to buy a car. as a matter my grandson is wanting to buy a Honda after seeing my Honda. I will bring hem to to see Daniel so that he can get the same good service that I received and buy a car. Thanks to Daniel I found the car that I liked and I am happy with it.

Bross0207
1/19/2016

"Great car buying experience."

Marty and his supporting staff were great. This is my second certified used automobile I have purchased in the past three months. I will go back for my next Honda purchase.

Marty

Toanpham30
1/12/2016

"Stay Away from this place"

This place don't have three day return buyer right. When you drove off the lot , then you stuck with the car . I called Bill Neckar to complain but nothing helpful ...

Brandon

OK-DKP
1/04/2016

"Don't take them at their word - Do your homework"

After shopping for a couple of months online for the specific car I wanted, I drove 180 miles to Honda Cars of McKinney to purchase a pre-owned vehicle. Of the three options I found online, the one in McKinney won out because they were very competitive with their price and they were the closest to the route I was traveling for a weekend in Dallas. I decided that if I got there and the car was as nice as it looked on the website, drove well, and checked out, I would leave my old truck as a trade-in and buy it. Which is what I did. I wanted to give it a few weeks before I wrote my review because I wanted to see how everything shook out rather than writing one in the excitement or heat of the moment. To be as fair as possible, I sent this review to the sales person and finance manager to give them a chance to respond several weeks ago and I have yet to receive a response. I am thrilled with the car. It is a quality vehicle and appears to be accurately represented by the advertisement. I wish my assessment of the dealership could be the same as that of the car. I am going to chalk this one up to a need to be better prepared on my part, but also going to call out the predatory practices of the dealership. I had arrived near the end of the day because I was traveling after work. I hoped it would be a fairly smooth formality of signing papers and driving away. My dealings with Dominic Inness had been clear and positive up to that point. I arrived about two hours before closing time and completed the test drive right away. What happened next is the part that I feel should be made known. 1) Financing: I had a printed pre-approval from a bank that claimed to have a partnership with the dealer and all I needed to do was take the form and sign the paperwork. When I did this, I was offered a “best rate” with another bank that was a little over 1.6% higher than my pre-approval offer. When I asked about it, the footnote of the printed offer indicated it might vary. I signed without pressing further, taking them at their word. After I drove back home, I checked again and applied for refinance with the same online bank where I was pre-approved. I was approved and the rate was a little more than 1% lower than what I was offered. I ended up refinancing with my insurance company within two weeks because they offered a rate that was 1.2% lower when I stopped to pick up my insurance cards. 2) GAP Insurance: By refinancing with my insurance company, I didn’t need the GAP insurance required by the bank chosen by the dealership. As I read the fine print, I noted that I had 30 days to cancel and I would receive a full refund - $800. I called the dealership to tell them that I had refinanced and I wanted to cancel the GAP insurance 10 days before the 30 days expired. I was told that I had to wait to receive a letter from their bank showing that the loan had been paid off and fax it in with a written request. I finally received my payoff notice six weeks after the note had been paid off by the new bank. I am still awaiting my refund for the GAP insurance as of the writing of this review. 3) Floor Mats: The car was advertised as having floor mats. I saved screen shots of the ads as proof. I didn’t notice as I drove away until the next day that they were not in the car. At this time I am already back home - 180 miles away. I called back and was told they must have been left in the detail shop when they washed it while I was completing the paper work. I was told they would send them to me. I am still waiting for those to be sent. I have texted and emailed the sales person a few times since the purchase about 3 months ago and the reply is always that they haven’t forgotten and are working on it, or they are checking with their manager. This has been my ongoing experience with Honda Cars of McKinney. I’m not out to hurt anyone’s business, just give an accurate accounting of my experience so others can be smarter consumers.

Dominic Inness, Art Collins

SahfarBoot
12/31/2015

"Great Experience"

Called in got approved over the phone came in paperwork was swift by industry standards. Everything as promised. Dealt with Z. Kamal Syed ---great experience. Also got a contact for insurance that might be cheaper!

Rjoyce
12/22/2015

"Used Car Review and Sales Review"

Curteous and professional care. I went to buy and used/new car for my daughter. Dominic Inness was great! He listen to our needs and he was able to help us locate the perfect car! Thank you Dominic!

Dominic Inness

KevinLin
11/28/2015

"Reasonable exprience"

Bought a new accord and got some deals, got a reasonable price. Friendly salesman, Jack Lee is a nice guy. He is very patient and helpful.

Jack Lee, Darryl Golter

December 12, 2015

Kevin, thank you for taking time out to give us your feedback. Jack Lee exemplifies the kind of customer service we strive for with every customer. Please do not hesitate to call me if we can be of any further assistance. Sincerely, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager.

HappyWife
11/22/2015

"Such a pleasant experience!"

I had family in the car business for years, and never has it been an easy experience until my introduction to Honda Cars of McKinney. You guys Rock!

Dominic Inness

December 12, 2015

Thank you so much! We appreciate the value of a "HappyWife" and glad we could be of help. Dominic and Rick appreciate your gratitude and thank you as well. Please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best wishes, Scott Atchison, General Manager.

AnonyMs
10/24/2015

"Bait & Switch"

"Bait and Switch" is alive and well at this dealership. They advertise a below-market price, but then require one to purchase thousands of dollars of grossly overpriced dealer add-ons. Deception and dishonesty in its true form.

December 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Bait and switch is not our policy, we work to always provide outstanding customer service and keep our prices competitive and will always honor an advertised price. Please contact me directly so I may learn more regarding your experience as we take pride in our desire for excellent customer service and ethical standards. Sincerely, Bill Neckar - 972-529-9600. Thank you.

Reviews of Rick Dailey