Honda Cars of McKinney

601 S Central Expy,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Nine time winner of the prestigious Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

sandy1301
6/22/2016

"Fabulous Experience "

We purchased a CR-V last night at Honda Cars of McKinney. Paul and Scott A. were great, no pressure men and we couldn't be happier. All vehicle purchases should be this easy.

Paul Sonneborn

DB
6/14/2016

"Ideal Service"

This was the most stress free, enjoyable car buying experience I could hope for. My salesman Paul was sincere and straight forward, as were the sales manager, John, and finance department. No tricks, no hassle. I'm thrilled with my new Honda and highly recommend this dealership.

Paul Sonneborn, Jonathan Todryk

HawteHonda
6/10/2016

"Always an issue"

I live in the area and will either drive to Frisco or wait to get service when I visit home 5 hours away just to avoid patronizing this dealership! They have such a revolving door of employees, good luck getting someone who likes theor job. I have given this dealership several years and several hundred dollars but am always dissatisfied with the outcome. I have had my car damaged by someone working here out of spite,and the most they said is we can repair your car. Nothing was even done or said to the employee which was still a lack of accountability to me. Initially, when you call the operator is extra nice which draws you in immediately but after every visit, 9 in total, there was an issue. I don't have time to explain every situation nor am I that petty but I will say, if you can manage to get to another dealership, do it and save yourself the headaches!

Trevon7
6/09/2016

"Car Service "

Great customer service, the process took some time because of the bank, but overall, would definitely recommend to a friend or family member. Thank you guys

Hayden

JeffCleve
6/03/2016

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER"

Absolute worst experience ever. I went to Honda of McKinney due to Auto Trader and my written offer for trade in on my truck. I arrive on a Saturday and was helped by Anthony who was more inclined to tell me about the exterior features and what the vehicle comes with than the actual important information. I had already told him that I was in the business and knew about the exterior features, but he continued to explain the things that did not matter to me. We test drove the vehicle and I explained what I wanted my payment to be and for how long. The sales manager came over with a payment that was 3 times what I was currently paying for my truck. I explained I have great credit and all the sales manager responded with was "this is for average credit we still can't get a deal." Two days later I received a call from another sales manager John Mahail who told me "he makes things happen." So I regretfully returned to the dealership to spend another 4 hours finally agreeing to a deal pending approval of my truck payoff (something that should have been done originally along with running my credit). When it came time to sign the document for payoff amount I told them I was not comfortable signing that since the payoff wasn't verified and I would have to pay out of pocket for the difference. John told me not to worry because we would make it happen if there was a difference. The next day when they called for my payoff it was 4K more than I originally was told by the finance company. When I called John back I asked him what else we could do to make the deal work since I had already invested so many hours into the dealership. He told me that he could make my payment $4 less for a 2016 Honda Civic LX with no dealer add-ons that he would have to wait for because they don't get them often. I told him I had my own finance company but he informed me I could not use them if I wanted to make a deal with them. After all the discussions and back and forth John informs me that my truck is being valued at 24K rather than the 26K that was given to me on the Saturday before and from AutoTrader. He told me if he had to he could pull some teeth and make it happen with the used car manager. After even more conversations and phone calls I found out that the payment would be higher and I would have to put down more money. I told him that I would have to go to another dealership in which his response was "call me when you can't get a deal." I'm writing this after driving home in my new 2016 vehicle that he told me I couldn't get. This was far and away the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership, and its people like John and dealerships like this that make people hate shopping for cars. Do not buy a car at this dealership. There are at least 10 other Honda dealers in the area and they all have nothing but bad things to say when you mention you were shopping for a car at Honda Of McKinney.

Anthony Woods

H204U
6/02/2016

"Step Up"

I was shopping for a Honda Accord and went to several dealerships in my area and found out they were all pretty much the same price . and the trade allowance very close . That is till I went to Honda Cars of Mckinney . I needed help trying to dig my way out of a ton of negative equity and these Guys stepped up and beat all the other dealers by two K in trade value . Thanks to the Crew at Honda cars of Mckinney .

Siva
6/01/2016

"Service not performed but charged customer"

Recently i went for transmission service, oil change and tire rotation services (they call A & B services). After service i was billed for all 3 services. While going out i simply checked my tires and they were not rotated all but charged me for that service. Since it is exterior parts, i could able to noticed and bring back to service managers. First they spoke to their crew, verified records and said to me tires were rotated. I asked to measure thread, after that they found out tires were not rotated and apologized to me and redo the service. But my point is Trust. Now i cannot trust them for some of interior services like transmission etc., because nature of work is interior, i will not know whether it is performed or not until some other tech bring it to my attention. If i take my vehicle to same dealer for any transmission problems, i am sure they will not admit the truth. May give different reasons. I escalated this issue to their GM i haven't heard anything yet on it. Any business important factor is Trust. Now i lost on them. It could happen for other customers as well. Beware.

amandaOSU
5/30/2016

"Great experience "

Employees were very helpful and knowledgeable. The process was efficient. They were great for this first time car buyer. Very nice facility and atmosphere at Honda.

Angela E.
5/29/2016

"great used car buying experience"

We went to Honda Cars of McKinney looking for a first car for my 16 year old son. Jackie Williams in used cars was beyond awesome! He was so friendly, knowledgable and so easy to talk to. We didn't find anything on the lot that day, but he kept in touch with us and called when he had found a car for us. My son loved the 2012 Civic he showed us and we purchased it the same day. Seriously awesome salesman!! I have already told people I know to see him if they are looking for their next used car!!

Jackie Williams

Chas
5/17/2016

"New car purchase"

Harjit Athwal is a pleasure to deal with. This is the 3rd car he has sold to us over the last 15 years. He has also so a car to my parents. Harjit works hard to meet the needs of his customers.

Reviews of Justin Griffin