Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney

Call
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Winner of the 2011 Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

"Excellent people skills - John Mihail"

John stands apart from your regular car sale guys, he has excellent people skills, is not pushy, does not employ aggressive sales tactics, and has a big bright smile. We had a fantastic experience dealing with John, professional yet not formal and respectful. 5 stars for the rock star John Mihail !!

"Great Dealership!"

I have purchased 3 vehicles from this Dealership, 2 new and 1 used. Both new and used car sales team have provided excellent service and is one of the main reasons why we deal with the same dealership. My wife and I are also very pleased with the Service department and is another great reason why we only deal with HONDA Cars of Mckinney. We recently purchased a Certified used 2010 Honda Accord EX. Nice vehicle with low miles and in very good condition. Chad Faulkner was our Sales Rep and Bart Davis also introduced himself. Both made the whole buying experience very enjoyable; thank you Chad and Bart. The only problem that I have is recently noticing that I have 3 tires that are dry-rot. I found that all 3 of those tires are older than the car itself, manufactured in 2009. The 4th tire was manufactured in 2012 and is good condition. I went back to the dealership and talked to Chad Faulkner and Bart Davis about the dry-rot issue and they brought the mechanic out that inspected/ certified my vehicle. The mechanic said that my tires (Michelins) do that. That it’s common and that he has been instructed to pass tires that are dry-rot, from his Manager. I told the mechanic that I would expect over 6 year old tires to start cracking and that this is a safety issue. The 4th tire is good because it’s around 3 years old. So I left the dealership feeling that the Used Car Service department is not concerned about the customer’s safety and are not properly trained in certifying vehicles. So I’m left with 3 dry-rot tires that will need to be replaced sooner than needed to be. Lesson learned, a reputable dealer is no better than going to a small used car lot when it comes to quality and safety. This will be the last used car I purchase from this dealership. No trust in their ability to properly certify vehicles. UPDATE: After posting this and sending the dealership an email the same night. I recieved an email from the service department the next morning apologizing for what had happened and wanted to replace all 4 tires at no cost to me. Now I have 4 new tires and have no complaints towards this dealership. Ray Burnam

Chad Faulkner

"New car purchase"

Jonathan Todryk was very patient and professional in helping us find the best car that we wanted. He offered us excellent customer service and I will definitely recommend him to my friends.

Jonathan Todryk

"Great Experience"

Bradley Bemis was an excellent salesperson. I wasn't sure what car I wanted at first but he really helped me with my car buying decision. He went above and beyond to ensure that I was satisfied. Thanks Brad for all your help and professionalism.

Bradley Bemis

"Great to work with."

Jacob and Justin were a pleasure to work with, a couple of great honest guys! This was my second vehicle to purchase from this dealership.

Jacob Self

"Certified car purchase"

The staff at Honda Cars of McKinney were all just awesome especially our sales person Chad Faulkner. Chad and the staff made our experience a joyful one and I will definitely return for my next car purchase. Harold and Rhonda

Chad Faulkner

"1st Car for our Son"

My wife and I absolutely needed a reliable, safe vehicle with good gas mileage for our youngest son - off to college in a couple months. We called several dealers in the McKinney area and wound up at Honda Cars. We met with Glen Blackmon, who turned out to be a down-to-earth, really cool cat. He asked us straight away to detail exactly what we were looking for. We were completed knocked over by the vehicle selected - exactly what we were looking for... but wait, there's more - we even got a price reduction on an already fair priced ride! My son is on cloud 9 right now! Glen even threw in a Blue bow with ribbons (The car was a surprise). Great experience!!

"Buying a Used Car"

We were greeted properly and all issues were resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. Glen Blackmon was our sales rep and he shoed great courtesy in dealing with us.

July 30, 2014

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star review! We appreciate your kind words regarding Glen Blackmon. 100% Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we enjoy hearing positive comments. Good job Glen! Please do not hesitate to call if we can be of any further assistance. Kindest regards, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager, Honda Cars of McKinney.

"Tan "The Man" Rman"

Tan is an excellent sales person and a great person to work with on a purchase. Awesome job of helping. Made us feel comfortable with our purchase and helped us every bit of the way thru

Tan "the man" Rman

July 30, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Honda Cars of McKinney. Awesome to hear Tan was able to take such good care of you and are comfortable with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to call me if we can be of any further assistance. Sincerely, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager.

"Kamal Syed is Who You Want to See!"

I had no idea a car buying experience could go so well. I was dreading the experience since I didn't have a good one at another dealership. I was referred to Kamal by a friend from work. I was immediately put at ease by Kamal's calm demeanor. I spoke with Kamal on the phone earlier that day, and when I arrived, he had an idea of cars in mind. I was very impressed, and this saved so much time. He was very knowledgeable about all the models and didn't try and talk me into something that didn't fit my criteria. This experience has changed my whole outlook on buying a car. I would highly recommend Kamal as a person with integrity and knowledge. THANK YOU KAMAL!

Kamal Syed

July 30, 2014

Kristen, thank you so much for the positive review. I am so happy to hear of your outstanding car buying experience with Kamal and Honda Cars of McKinney. We take pride in the integrity and knowledge of our staff and our desire to provide excellent service with 100% customer satisfaction is our #1 goal. Thank you again for your business, enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know when we may be of assistance to you again in the future. Best Wishes, Scott Atchison, General Sales Manager.

Reviews of John Mihail