Honda Cars of McKinney

601 S Central Expy,
McKinney, Texas 75070
Honda Cars of McKinney Info
About Honda Cars of McKinney

Honda Cars of McKinney. The #1 Certified Honda Dealer in Texas! Number 2 in the world! Servicing north Texas since 1986! Nine time winner of the prestigious Honda President's Award!

About Honda Cars of McKinney

paul d
8/28/2015

"First Car"

I worked with Brad Bemis to find a used car for my 16 year old son. With my son being a new driver, I was interested in a reliable, safe and inexpensive used vehicle. Brad quickly found us a car that met all of our needs and was helpful throughout the purchase process. I would recommend Brad and Honda Cars of McKinney to others searching for a positive car-buying experience.

Waco Family
8/28/2015

"Professional and Courteous"

My wife and I traveled from Waco to look at a Honda Odyssey we were hoping would be in our price range. We have 2 disabled children and needed to upgrade from a Jetta in order to transport their equipment. Kamal was very professional and helped us get the Odyssey we came to look at. My wife and I are very grateful for Kamal and the staff at Honda Cars of McKinney for their assistance due to our circumstances.

Selim Chowdhury
8/26/2015

"Very Good Price & Quality"

Sales man behave excellent & helpful reasonable price .quality product they taking care customers very politely there hospitality excellent.convenience location easy to drive i am happy

Jfrank80
8/24/2015

"Great dealership!!!"

This was was second time to purchase a car at this dealership. Just like my first experience it was uneventful. Everyone was amazing and I would definitely return a third time. Thank you to Felipe, Brad and Justin.

txbleubird
8/23/2015

"Great experience"

Have bought 5 cars from this dealership and have all mechanical work and service done. Great technicians, helpful and resourceful sales staff. Would recommend to anyone, and have.

Jarrett Erwin

Cheryl

"Hassle free "

We bought a car from this dealership within about 2 hours start to finish. Brad answered all my questions after contacting them about a car I saw on the dealership website. He was very helpful. The transaction was quick, easy and hassle free. This is the second car we have purchased from this dealership.

HCates2015
7/31/2015

"The easiest car buying experience EVER!"

I worked with Kenneth Valdez, and he was AMAZING! He was patient, kind and NOT PUSHY! He was so easy to work with! He explained the vehicle that I had chosen in detail and answered every question. He was so polite and respectful. I loved working with everyone at this dealership. They were so friendly and respectful and were willing to work with me 100%. I felt so at ease, I honestly didn't feel the usual "pressure" to buy a car. A special thanks to Kenneth Valdez for being such a great guide in this process. Thank you Scott Atchison for making me feel like family. =)

Kenneth Valdez

AngieK
7/31/2015

"Always this service department for dealer work"

I had a 2005 Honda CRv and now Ibhabe a 2014. They were awesome then and awesome now. Ditch Enterprise rental car...you guys can do better.

Jason in Service

ajarruda
7/29/2015

"Great Car. Great Customer Service. Great Dealership."

My wife and I were in the market for our first minivan with a baby on the way. I looked at many places online, and one dealership in person before ending up at Honda Cars of McKinney. We had a more complex situation than some owing more on our current car than it was worth on trade. From the beginning our sales person Chuck told us he was "hopeful" about our situation and they would do their best to provide us with all of our options. We found an amazing new 2015 Honda Odyssey EX-L that we loved! I know...loving a Minivan sounds like a stretch for a couple in their early 30's, but it's true! It's the top rated minivan around and it just screams quality. The Odyssey EX-L was at the top of our budget (but we really wanted the one with the "truffle" leather color seats). I was worried about the negotiation part of the deal and getting to a monthly payment and an amount down that we could afford with a baby on the way. John (the sales manager) came out to talk to us about what they could do for us. However, first he spent some time getting to know us, and spent some time letting us get to know him. We talked about our goals, why we wanted this car, and he said he was going to do his best to make it happen. Even though the dealership was closing he came back to us with a generous offer that worked for both sides. We were then sent to finish up the paperwork at this late hour (so we could go home with our new Odyssey!). Jimmy, the finance guy handled us with care and gave us all the options despite it being so late and the fact that there were others still waiting. He even was able to give us some extra options making the deal even better. I have purchased a lot of cars from different dealerships and this dealership is a great example of what car buying should be! In a time where many dealerships have lost their personal touch you can still find great customer service (and a great vehicle) at Honda Cars of McKinney.

Chuck, John

daletsx
7/26/2015

"Used car service"

Brought my Acura TSX, which I recently purchased, in for followup service to Jarret Erwin, my salesman, and he did an outstanding job in arranging servicing.

Jarret Erwin