Read Reviews Honda Gallery

Matt PetersenSales Consultant8 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Honda Gallery

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Honda Gallery has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence.

We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality.

Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories.

The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you!

As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

Our Location

Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Best car buying experience ever!"

Tomtodcan
8/25/2014 10:01:14 PM

Herve Pierre-LouisHerve Pierre-Louis

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

We are so impressed with the sales/finance team at honda gallery! Herve and Gus took all of the stress and anxiety out of our car buying experience. Both friendly, knowledgeable and professional. Best car buying experience for both of us by far. I would recommend honda gallery to anyone looking to buy a new car! Ask for Herve and Gus!

"Great Service &"

LauMelski
8/20/2014 10:20:49 AM

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

Went to buy my first car and had a few models in mind, and Sully helped to get me the most car for my money. Not only was Sully very professional but also down to earth and was able to help me get a great affordable first car. If you're looking to get a Honda and want a sales guy that's down to earth, Sully is your guy. I can't say enough good things about Sully and the Honda gallery.

Twitter
"Shop the Honda Gallery first....it will be your last stop."

jfk513
8/20/2014 1:15:46 AM

Frank McLaughlinFrank McLaughlin

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

We all know that the car buying experience is like a box of chocolates. I had been in the same vehicle for 9 years, when I knew it was time. I needed a dealership that was organized and a well oiled machine. My first choice was the Honda Gallery.
I was paired up with Brian Sullivan. He understood my needs vs my wants, my availability of funds, and when I wanted this to be a done deal. He is committed to his customer and punctual.
He made it all happen right down to taking the time to review how to program my Iphone for a hands free option, which I am loving. . It was the best car buying experience I had.
I am also thankful to Anthony Sacco my finance manager, and Frank McLaughlin, Sales Manager. I did not feel pressured or out of the loop at any given time.
I love my 2014 Honda Accord. Thank you everyone Joyce Keenan

Twitter
"Greatest car buying experience!"

Hwang822
8/11/2014 10:25:06 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
ANTHONY DENARDOANTHONY DENARDO

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

My husband and I are first time car purchasers. We really didn't know much about cars but all we knew is that we needed one and we had a strict budget to work with. We stopped by Honda Gallery on a whim, after work. We braced ourselves for a terrible experience, which was the influence of the many terrible stories we heard from family and friends. But, unlike our family and friends, our experience was completely different at Honda Gallery! The customer service, friendliness, etc was great! We want to give a shout out to Anthony DeNardo. Now, he should be an example to all other car salesmen. He was so kind and patient, showing us the cars, explaining everything from A-Z. Even with pricing, he tried himself to get the best pricing for us even before we asked. He gave us a really good price! There really wasn't any of that haggling that most people experience at dealerships. We didn't have to! He made us feel as though he was working for us, not the dealership. In all honesty, we weren't even planning on purchasing a car that night, but because of the great customer service and the sweet deal we got, we signed the papers! We stayed at the dealership until 10pm with the Finance Manager. Everyone else went home, but Anthony stayed with us until we left. Like I said, he should be an example to all other salesmen! So, the next time you walk into Honda Gallery, go straight to Anthony. He's the man you want to work with!

Twitter
"Quick tire repair at no charge"

pete0001
8/4/2014 7:44:42 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Leah Blackler

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

Brought in my 2011 Honda Odyssey for a tire repair due a screw which ended up in the tread. Honda Gallery quickly repaired the damaged tire for no charge without an appointment even though I brought it in right before they were closing.

Twitter
"Exceptional and unique car buying experince"

ebhaddad
8/1/2014 6:57:52 AM

Tigran AirapetianTigran Airapetian
Matt PetersenMatt Petersen

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

I bought a new 2014 haonda Accord. The price was unmatched. Along with it, a very friendly and esceptional service. I bought few new cars in the past, but this experince stands out as the most memorable. I would highly recommend this dealer.

Twitter
"New Car Lease - Honda CIVIC"

pscantalides
7/29/2014 1:49:10 PM

ANTHONY DENARDOANTHONY DENARDO

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

We are long-standing customers of Honda Gallery. It has been a while since we purchased/leased a new car. My decision to look into a new lease was completely spur-of-the moment. From the time I walked into the dealership until I picked up the car, the staff was friendly, helpful, informative and respectful of my requirements and my time frame. They are truly just like family!!

Twitter
"Exceptional Car Buying Experience"

Carolynada
7/24/2014 3:01:16 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

I just bought a pre-owned car from Honda Gallery and worked with Sully. He is the best! He went above and beyond for me at each stage and even personally dropped the car off to me at work so I didn't have to interrupt my day. He was always accessible when I needed something and was not pushy at all. It is clear he wants to make sure his customers are happy long after the sale and truly cares about customer satisfaction. I got a great deal, the perfect car and am extremely happy with the process (which you can't always say that about buying a car). Sully is a rare breed. I would highly recommend seeking him out! Anthony in the business office was great as well! Very efficient and pleasant. Best car buying experience I have had by far.

"Great Buying Experience"

tom.salah
7/21/2014 12:34:58 PM

Frank McLaughlinFrank McLaughlin

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

Great buying experience- I came in looking for the best value for my dollar and my lifestyle and I left with a great car, a great rate and a memorable experience. Thank you to the entire Honda Gallery team for your sincerity and professionalism throughout the process.

Twitter
"Honda Gallery is Great!"

valeriegale
7/20/2014 11:20:02 PM

Giancarlo  "Carlo" GiovannucciGiancarlo "Carlo" Giovannucci
Herve Pierre-LouisHerve Pierre-Louis
Junior RodriguezJunior Rodriguez

My Review Of Honda Gallery:

I recently upgraded my CRV to a Pilot and had a great buying experience both times at Honda Gallery. Thank you Herve, Carlo, and Junior! They gave me the support and information I needed to quickly buy my vehicle. Herve followed up with me afterwards to make sure I was happy with the purchase. I highly recommend Honda Gallery!

Reviews 11-20 >>