Honda Gallery

SALES

February 27, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Gus

I bought a 2017 CR-V from Junior Rodriguez. What a good experience. No pressure and easy to deal with.He was willing to listen to all of my questions.

February 21, 2017

"Don't go anywhere else"

- Susan E Maher

From the moment we walked through the door it was all about what we wanted and needed and made every effort to make that happen. Junior Rodriguez was an amazing salesperson and so pleasant to work with. Anthony Sacco was our finance person (and salesman for our previous CRV) gave lots of info about what we needed and didn't need. This is our 6th Honda! As long as Honda Gallery exists it's the only place we will buy and service our cars!!

February 14, 2017

"Poor Customer Sales Service"

- PJH

First, this dealerships Service Center is top notch and have always been terrific! Definitely the best! This review comes from leasing 2 cars from the sales department since 2013. It was the recent lease and the amount of time that has gone by for this dealership not to help me resolve my issue that I write this review. I recently traded in my wife’s civic for a new lease. One of the terms of the lease is the “Turn in Fee” which I made sure to address because this lease was going under my name, since my wife was back to being a full-time student. I was told by both the salesperson, who I worked with for the first lease, now second and the finance manager that I would not have to pay this fee because it was part of the “loyalty” shown by Honda. A few weeks later I receive a bill from Honda Financial for the turn in fee. I called my salesperson to address this issue. A week or two went by and no response. I get a call back after I left another message stating he would discuss with his general manager and get back to me. Again, I wait and have to call him for an update a few days later. This time I get the “my hands are tied” speech and there is nothing we can do you for you. I call the general manager and at first, he is unsure of who I am and that my salesperson did not address the issue to him. I explain everything and state let’s just add my wife to the car which he states they cannot do. He even tells me that this is a common occurrence especially when parents lease cars for their kids and when the lease is over and want to lease another car in their kid’s name, they come back asking why they are getting a turn in fee. This tells me that the dealership nor the salespeople are not doing their job communicating the points of the lease terms and agreement. So again, I get the “my hands are tied” speech and “we value you” speech and he is willing to refund give me half the amount of the turn in fee. I decline the offer because that was not the agreement I signed when leasing the new car. If he is willing to refund half, why not the full amount, just makes no sense. The GM then states he would call Honda Financial which he never did and 3 emails and 2 calls over the past month and still no response from him. I ended up paying the turn in fee because there was no way my wife’s credit is going to be affected by this dealerships mistake. My lesson learned, if its apart of the agreement and its money in your favor – get whatever that is in writing! I now understand why the dealership is so determined to have us fill out the surveys as quick as they want us to do. Simply put, they got you to buy the car and fill out a great survey and if anything happens after that, well they are a no show. Do yourself a huge favor and DO NOT fill out these surveys until you know for sure that everything works in your favor. Even if they tell you they “provided you great service and it’s the end of the month” I would wait until you get that first bill from Honda Financial to make sure everything on the bill, based on the agreement is correct. I will not be going back to this dealership in the future for any car purchases and I will definitely will not recommend to others.

New 2016 Honda Civic