Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

sgibs12
3/27/2015

"2015 Honda Civic Ex"

Everyone was very helpful. Even before purchasing , Anthony explained what and where everything was under the hood so it made me feel even more comfortable with my choice in vehicle. Very satisfied with the customer service as well as my car .

Rishie
3/25/2015

"Awesome "

I will recommend anyone to buy a car here these guy know what there doing and take care of u and they help me with a good finance rate I'm happy with my car

Rick Melendy and giancarlo giovannucci

ndots 1995
3/22/2015

"Had great luck with our CRV so upgraded to Pilot."

Have been dealing with Honda Gallery since 2009 and have had great success. We just purchased a 2015 pilot and we had Junior Rodriguez as our salesman. Junior was very patient with my wife who didn't know what she wanted. Junior took the time to go over the CRV and Pilot and he put no pressure on us to purchase. He was very pleasant to our 18 year old autistic son which made purchasing the Pilot a done deal.

T4leyne
3/22/2015

"My first Honda Pilot! "

For the last 15 years I have driven Jeeps but I recently had purchased my first Honda Pilot..this was a hard decision for me to make but my salesman Anthony was top notch and I would recommend him to anyone! He was very polite, patient and knowledgeable about the vehicle which helped me make the switch and I have to admit the Honda Pilot is pretty amazing and I could not be any happier with the service that I got and the car!

kpace1109
3/18/2015

"My third lease with Honda Gallery"

I have been coming to Honda Gallery for the past 5 years. I leased my first car with them and they take such good care of me I would not go anywhere else. In the past I worked with Carlo Gianvanucci and he is such a pleasure to work with. This past experience was with Brian Sullivan. You can tell he has been doing this for a while, he was extremely easy to talk to and didnt make me feel like I was being pressured into anything. He knew I wanted to walk out with a car that day, and they did everything they could to make that happen. I also worked with "Gus" the finance guy who was just fantastic! I cant say enough good things about him.

GM
3/12/2015

"In For A Look...Out with a Car!"

Herve Pierre Louis listened to my requirements and HOPES and found two possible matches. Working with David Censullo and Anthony Sacco, Herve made it happen. I especially appreciated the professional and friendly atmosphere I observed during the employees interactions with each other as well as with me. I have purchased several cars over many years and Honda Gallery was different...it was a car dealership without pressure!

David Censullo

apgrossi
3/06/2015

"My Second Purchase in 1 Year"

I bought a Honda Pilot from Honda Gallery in February 2014 from Robert Giovannucci. He was very professional and made the car buying experience an easy one. I was impressed with his professionalism but the friendly approach. He worked to make sure the deal was fair for both sides. In February 2015, I had to look into replacing my 2003 Honda Accord. So I went to Honda Gallery first to look into a 2015 Honda Pilot. I met with Herve Pierre Louis. Again I was extremely impressed with his professionalism, friendliness and willingness to make sure that the car buying process was a painless experience. He made sure that the deal we made was fair and that we were getting the car we wanted. I would recommend Honda Gallery to anyone getting a new car. If you ask for Herve or Rob, you will not be disappointed.

garyschettini
3/02/2015

"Painless!"

Quick and easy experience. Got exactly what I wanted. Junior took the time to accommodate a special situation that I have which was most appreciated,

Shelly.Guthro
3/02/2015

"First time Honda owner"

Anthony Denardo was a top of the line Sales member. He helped me with all of my needs. He was knowledgeable of the cars I looked at and very patient with me trying to decide on a car. After being there for over 6 hours I believe got a very fair deal. He made sure he showed me everything before I left with the car same day I looked at it. Anthony Sacco in finance was also a pleasure to work with. My gf and I felt very taken care of and felt as if we knew these guys for awhile. They made us feel right at home. There were a few hiccups over the next 2 months. The next day after I bought my car the battery went dead, most likely being so cold out and the car sitting around on the lot to be sold. Carlo, the sales manager I also worked with called a tow company and they came out and gave me a jump right away. Part of my deal was to have a car starter put into the car. This part was very rocky. My car was at their 3rd party install place a total of six times. I was patient but I was also loosing my patience at the very least. When you buy a new car you want everything to work perfectly. It's not Honda's fault its this 3rd company that couldn't get their things together. Anthony tried to make it as easy as awful as it was trying to make it right. The last time the 3rd party company couldn't get things right which was over a month and half Anthony and Honda went out of their way to give me a factory Honda car starter. A $700-800 worth unit. I have had no issues with it and very appreciative of what they did. I will always mention this dealership and Anthony to any of my friends looking to purchase a new car. Outstanding place!

Kmcdermott
2/28/2015

"General Manager "

The general manager of this dealership, Frank McLaughlin, is a good, fair man who turned a situation that could have been a bad experience in to a positive one. It is good to see a manager stand behind his product and dealership. Leah was a pleasure to deal with, very fast, efficient, professional, and friendly.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis