Honda Gallery

Honda Gallery

Call
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

shashee
1/31/2015

"Our Most Pleasant Car-buying Experience Yet!"

My husband and I purchased two vehicles from the Honda Gallery one week ago - one Certified Pre-Owned and one new. From beginning to end, this was our most enjoyable car-buying experience ever. We've purchased from many dealers over the years and have never before felt as comfortable, respected, and cared for as we did at the Honda Gallery. So much so that a friend that we referred to Adolfo Cabrera the day we completed our purchase, also purchased her own Certified Pre-Owned Honda just two days later! Thank you to Adolfo, Dave, Gustavo, Frank, Leah and everyone else we had interaction with during our day-long car purchase. You have all earned our business and we will refer you to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Gustavo Abad, "Dave"

ambeag
1/19/2015

"Lease of HONDA CR-V"

This is my second HONDA purchase in the last 7 months. In this case we were upgrading my wife's 2008 HONDA CR-V. Herve has been involved in both of my transactions and has proven to be pleasant, patient, and quite knowledgeable about the vehicles. He quickly established a comfortable working relationship with my daughter when we leased her Civic in June 2104 and my wife in this most recent transaction. He follows through on his commitments and we quickly negotiate a reasonable cost for the lease.

Robert
1/09/2015

"Honda Accord Coupe V6"

A repeat purchase at Honda Gallery based on the stress free experience they practice consistently. Herve Pierre Louis and the entire Honda Gallery team treat you fairly with zero pressure. The service department is the icing on the cake - exceptional service you would expect from a luxury German dealership without the price tag. I highly recommend Honda Gallery.

Jen
12/31/2014

"Stellar and Stress-free Service!"

Carlo Giocannucci and Junior Rodriguez made leasing my 2015 Honda CRV a positive experience. The two men worked hand-in-hand throughout the process and demonstrated knowledge, professionalism, and charisma. Junior carefully explained the leasing process step-by-step, while Carlo helped oversee the transaction--they helped me select and finance just the right vehicle within an affortable price range. I felt at ease and knew I was in good hands the entire time I was there. I would highly recommend leasing or purchasing a vehicle from this dealership, and I will most definitely return when my lease is up.

fd
12/27/2014

"Honest and Helpful"

Junior went above and beyond to help me finding my new car. Frank also provided me with helpful information about warrantees for the car I was selling and letting me know I may be entitled to a refund from the old dealership. Second time we ahve used this dealership and I think we will come abck again and again! Thanks Guys!!!

grate
12/23/2014

"Outstanding!"

From the moment we walked in the doors at Honda Gallery and met Junior Rodriguez we knew we had come to the right dealership. Junior was very informative, listened to our needs and helped us lease a new CRV. He made car shopping a painless experience and was a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Junior and Honda Gallery!

bellakb
12/12/2014

"A+ customer service"

The moment I walked into this dealership I was greeted by extremely friendly and helpful staff. Herve Pierre Louis was the salesperson who helped me decide on the car that I purchased. He is the best!!! Not once did he try to badger me into buying a car immediately that day. Instead of trying to help himself and get a sale, he actually helped ME and was courteous and understanding. I went to several other dealerships before deciding on Honda Gallery and I can say with certainty that the professionalism and atmosphere of this place cannot be beat. The individuals who work at Honda Gallery are like a family and when you purchase from them you feel like you are part of that family!

Dave

wwthorton
11/30/2014

"Great Service!"

I shopped around for my new CRV and Honda Gallery worked with me from the start. Junior was a great sales person and was very easy to get ahold of. I really liked working with him and would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. Thanks Junior!

Mohd
11/25/2014

"Best service manager and master tech ever"

Best service manager and master tech ever My car had a problem for the last couple years, the car was drafting to the left I took it to the tire shop for an alignment more than 8 times and 3 times to the mechanic and no one could till whats the problem, each time they were guessing. Last time I visited the tire shop they confirmed the problem is the racks and pinion, at this point I don’t have much trust in them, so I decided to take it to the Honda dealer in Reading for a diagnose before changing the racks and pinion That would cost me a good a mount of $$$$.Long story short the dealer couldn’t find the problem from the first time diagnose, but the service consultant told me the master tech is off today and to come back again and they will keep working on my car till they find the issue without any extra charge for the same diagnose. couple days later I went back and shocked when I found another service consultant want to charge me new diagnose, while he was there the first time and he knows the entire story!!! I said no, and we start arguing loud, a few minutes later the service manger”Walter Sazo” showed up and asked us to go to his office and within a minute he told me that I’m right and I don’t have to pay the diagnostic fees again, he was an angel who saved me from that service consultant who was trying to rip me off. the service manger felt how much I was pissed off and he asked me to give him the chance to fix the situation and make it up for me. “Walter” showed very kind and responsible attitude and asked the Master tech” Paul Faria” to work on my car… 20-30 minutes later the master tech came to me and explained the problem in a scientific, highly expert manner and confirmed its not the racks and pinion problem and what it needs to be done to fix the issue. couple hours later I went in a test drive with him and the problem completely solved :) On top of that I found that Walter had done a lot of great things in terms of car services. After I was thinking not to go back to that dealer ever again, now I recommend everyone owns a Honda to go there and discover the genius master tech they have and the great service manager who understand what is the customer satisfaction means, and won’t let you step out unhappy no matter what!!

Paul Faria

jgarcia05
11/16/2014

"Too perfect!"

I had a game plan prior to my arrival (don't get beat by the salesman). Long story short I wasn't tackled by any of them trying to get a sale, the ambiance and professionalism was dead on. They asked life style questions that would ultimately matter on the vehicle option I chose. Thank you to the Giovannucci brothers for the great treatment and best vehicle purchase experience ever. Goodbye Acura Peabody hello Honda Gallery.

Reviews of Junior Rodriguez