Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Laura
7/06/2015

"Great service! "

When I first arrived at the Honda Gallery I was a little lost while looking for my daughters first car. Mr. Herve Pierre was the only one who approached me asking if I needed any assistance. He did a great job finding a car with low mileage for a good price. He explained everything very well and guided us through the entire proccess. I highly recommend the Honda Gallery!

CDittman
7/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Herve Pierre-Louis did an amazing job getting us the Odyssey we wanted within our budget. He kept working hard for us until the job was done. This was by far the easiest and best car buying experience we have had.

TPatterson
6/24/2015

"Great Sales Team"

I came in looking for a new or used Honda Civic, but was quickly sold on the newer model and the EX level. Michael got me into the car and within an hour we haggled out a deal and I couldn't be happier. The car drives great and I feel really good about the cost I paid.

Michael Fiorentino

sm
6/20/2015

"Surprisingly painless!!"

We worked with Herve at the Honda Gallery in Reading. Whole process was much easier than we expected and Herve was easy to work with. Happy customers.

Bobby & Kayla
6/16/2015

"Anthony DeNardo, the best salesperson!"

Anthony DeNardo (salesperson) was very knowledgeable and helpful. We were treated with the utmost respect and made the sale a breeze. Never thought buying a car can be so easy. Anthony also took the time to install the car seats in our new vehicle. My family and friends will be returning as repeat customers! If you're looking for a Honda, please visit my newfound friend Anthony DeNardo and the Honda Gallery team.

CristinaW
6/15/2015

"Very friendly and cuourteous staff"

This was my second purchase from the Honda Gallery and I couldn't be happier. Junior Rodriguez is the man to see!! He made the experience very stress free, was great at explaining everything and is very friendly. I love my CRV

Kait330
6/12/2015

"Overall great experience!"

I recently bought a car from Anthony and Carlo and it was overall a great experience. I bought a 2012 Honda Accord and from the moment I walked through the door until I left with the car I was pleased. They made everything simple and got me exactly what I wanted for the price I was looking to spend. I would recommend Honda Gallery to anyone looking for the most pleasant car buying experience.

ammeuse
6/07/2015

"Only Dealership I'm Going from now on!"

I purchased a 2010 Honda Civic through the Honda Gallery with the time and help from Herve. He was nothing short of amazing! He really took the time to find me the right car, and made sure that when I did find the right car, that everything was in order. He showed me the car fax, pointed out all the scratches/ minor dents (which there were barely any, but I thought it was nice that he even mentioned it) and made sure that I was 100 percent happy! I would recommend working with Herve through the Honda Gallery cause your guaranteed good service!

El449
6/06/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Very pleasant experience. Herve was very knowledgable and did not pressure my husband or I to buy. He made us feel comfortable and made sure we took our time before making a decision.

c609
6/06/2015

"Exceeded our expectations!"

We came to the Honda Gallery last month to purchase a used Honda Fit. We were disappointed to find that the car we had been interested in had been recently sold. We took Michael Fiorentino up on his offer to show us another Fit of the same year.The car was, as expected, a great drive, but we both really appreciated how candid, down-to-earth, and most importantly NOT PUSHY Michael was. When we purchased my partner's car last year at another dealership, we had come away feeling as if we had been strong armed into something, given incomplete information, and were just another drop in the bucket. Added to the warm greeting we had received the second we stepped in the door, and that the atmosphere invoked customer privacy and comfort, we decided to buy the car despite it being slightly out of the price range, and that we had had several other test drives lined up. Walking out of the Honda Gallery, we felt like we had a much better sense of what to expect over the next week. Michael and Anthony Sacco together did a great job of helping us understand what our options were and identifying what was important to us. Even after signing, Michael surpassed our expectations! We had expected to make three separate trips up to the dealership before driving the car away. Michael kept great communication with us, and surprised us when he announced that we could drive the car off on just our second visit. We really appreciate that Michael went both out of his way, and above and beyond his obligations to expedite the process for us. All in all, a fantastic experience. I would recommend Michael to anyone looking for a car.

Michael Fiorentino