Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

carol
4/23/2015

"2012 honda certified civic"

every establishment should have an asset like Anthony Denardo. I wouldn't have purchased my car here without him. above and beyond aptly describes him.

chealey08
4/23/2015

"another great experience here!!"

I just leased my new 2015 Honda Civic (my 3rd Honda now!) and had another great experience at the Honda Gallery. We were lucky to work with Herve Pierre Louis, who is such a kind person. He is so knowledgeable, will answer any and all questions you have and my favorite thing is that he always maintains a very calm demeanor. That is so nice because buying a car can be such a stressful experience, but not with him!! We could tell that Herve truly did all that he could to get us the best deal possible, he even came in on his day off to deliver the car to us personally!! That really is going above and beyond in our minds. We also worked with Anthony Sacco, who is another one of our favorites there. Such a friendly guy. He explained everything to us in detail and was very personable & easy to talk too, which you can’t always say with finance guys. We felt like we could talk to him for hours!! I would highly recommend the staff at Honda Gallery. We will certainly be back.

j.x23
4/22/2015

"We're so glad to have found Honda Gallery and Peter! "

My boyfriend and I just moved back to the States after being abroad for 4 years. We were overwhelmed with everything that we had to do, and buying a car for the first time was one of them. We knew nothing about cars but knew we wanted a Honda CRV. We visited 6 Honda dealerships throughout Boston and its surrounding areas before landing in Honda Gallery. It was AMAZING. Peter was honest (probably the most honest car salesman you will find in the area), patience, and extremely helpful. He helped us from A - Z -- finding the right car, to waiting for us to decide, helping us with the price, to teaching us about car insurance, he did it all with an awesome attitude. While the other dealerships thew out bizarre prices, sales pitch from a 1999 guidebook, and rude remarks after getting turned down, Honda Gallery was not. I highly recommend visiting this place despite it being a bit far.

frankm
4/21/2015

"Honda Gallery "

I purchased a used Honda Element from Honda Gallery and worked with Rob Giovannucci. Everyone in the dealership was very helpful from sales, to finance to admin support. The car was delivered to me in immaculate condition and they followed up on a missing owners manual. Everyone was very professional from start to finish and I highly recommend them.

Carol T.
4/18/2015

"Very good experience with another Accord from Honda Gallery"

My time at Honda Gallery is always good. Turned in my 2010 Honda for new 2015. Very good working with Herve Pierre Louis. He worked very hard and very diligently to help meet my requirements and also end up with a beautiful vehicle.He is a fine salesman and very fine and courteous person. I would definitely refer others to him when they are looking for a vehicle. Peter Carlo and others also very attentive when waiting for paper work or other important matters. I will certainly go in to Herve for any help or advice about the car in the future. Major importance-very convenient for me for maintenance. Carol T.

go honda
4/17/2015

"Professional, knowledgeable and friendly!! Great Experience!"

Herve Pierre Louis, Carlo Giovannucci and Anthony Sacco were a great team to work with. I found everyone there to be professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly.I was put at ease immediately for what is an important decision and investment. They worked with me through finding the right car to helping be able to afford the car I wanted with a lot of extras which were still affordable. I love my Honda Accord EX-L. It's my fourth Accord since 1985. I was recommended by two other people to go to Honda Gallery and I am recommending anyone to give them a try. You won't regret it.

Ljs33
4/15/2015

"customer satisfaction"

This was our first Honda we owned 9 fords can't compare the service the staff the vehicle exceptional to the nines I would recommend 100 plus percent to friends and family ! I would be willing to come in an interview with Honda to express what exceptional customer service!

Rick Melendy finance

yanni27
4/07/2015

"Exceptional Experience! Love My 2015 Honda Accord Sport!"

Robert and Giancarlo really made my experience of buying a new car stress free and seamless! This is a team of truly dedicated professionals! So pleased!

Rick Melendey

jhend91
4/06/2015

"Love my new 2015 CRV EXL"

My family had previously purchased 3 cars from this dealership, so I went in with great confidence. I worked with Herve who was very attentive and helpful. He answered every question I had and was fast in communicating with me and my insurance company. I got the exact car, trim, exterior and interior color I wanted. They were very honest when negotiating price and I am happy with my deal. Once I picked up the car, Herve was very patient showing me all the features and helping me link my phone to the car's system. I even received a follow up call a few days later. Awesome place to buy your next car.

sgibs12
3/27/2015

"2015 Honda Civic Ex"

Everyone was very helpful. Even before purchasing , Anthony explained what and where everything was under the hood so it made me feel even more comfortable with my choice in vehicle. Very satisfied with the customer service as well as my car .

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis