Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Marcie Robicheau
7/24/2015

"Great experience with Junior, Carlo and Anthony at HG"

I returned to Honda Gallery after purchasing a vehicle last year because I was very happy with Anthony Sacco in finance, he was thorough and helpful. We are now expecting a child and we needed to trade our 2-door accord in for a more family friendly vehicle. I had the pleasure of working with Junior, Carlo and Anthony in financing. Junior was wonderful, he listened to what I wanted and respected my budget limit. After listening to my needs he brought Carlo over to give me more options within my budget that I otherwise would not have known about. Once a decision on a vehicle was made, I was brought into Anthony's office where again, he was extremely pleasant and he went over all the paperwork with me in full to ensure I understood all the jargon. The end result, I left with a CR-V that is going to meet the needs of my growing family and I couldn't have been more pleased. From start to finish, Junior, Carlo and Anthony were wonderful. There was no typical salesman BS and it was greatly appreciated. I will certainly buy my next Honda from Honda Gallery.

Simplyme
7/23/2015

"A great place to get a car!"

We worked with Herve Pierre-Louis. . . he was fantastic trustworthy, knowledgeable and friendly. We'd recommend this dealership for a Honda, and make sure you ask for Herve..

BSchmitt15
7/21/2015

"Fantastic experience with Herve at Honda Gallery"

If you are looking for a great car buying/leasing experience I highly recommend seeking out Herve at Honda Gallery in Reading, MA. My experience was smooth, easy, and fair from start to finish. It is without reservation that I highly recommend this dealership, and specially my client advisor, Herve Pierre-Louis!

Rach9276
7/21/2015

"100% positive experience"

I can’t say enough good things about Honda Gallery! I went there to buy my first car and was a little nervous about potential pressure / sleaziness from car dealerships in general. They were awesome! They cared about me, and finding me the right car at the right price. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful, the staff made me feel welcome and respected. I initially worked with Brian M, who was very interested in learning about what I was looking for in a car – likes, dislikes, etc. He listened and made suggestions and I really enjoyed working with him. Due to scheduling constraints on my end, on my next visit (to test drive a different model Civic) I worked with Junior, who was amazing as well. He went out of his way to treat me like a valued customer, including going above and beyond to help me find the car that was right for me – somehow he made the whole process very smooth and downright fun. When I went back to pick up the car he sat in it with me, walking me through all the features (Bluetooth, music, voice calling, synching to my phone, backup and side camera, etc.) with an amazing amount of patience and excitement in showing me how the car matched up with my original needs and preferences. Anthony was very helpful in walking me through the finances and various warranty options, and Frank the owner is a great guy with integrity – not what I would expect to find (no offense)! When it came time to pick up the car the paperwork was 100% ready for me to sign – I think it took about 10 minutes, if that. Before I left, a manager came over to thank me for my purchase and to see if there was anything they could have done to have made my experience even more positive. I couldn’t think of a single thing, and THAT is saying something! Overall I would highly recommend this dealership, and in fact I already have, to a coworker.

JennyD
7/20/2015

"Mike is awesome!"

I recently leased a CR-V from Honda Gallery. I had visited other dealerships in the area, initially interested in the HR-V. Honda Gallery was the only dealership that had one I could test drive. Mike had me test drive the HR-V and the CR-V. He was very patient and answered all my questions. I would recommend Honda Gallery to anyone interested in buying a Honda. Everyone I met there was friendly and professional.

Michael Fiorentino

crvbuyer
7/14/2015

"Great Customer Service"

I worked with Brian "Sully" Sullivan on my recent purchase of a CRV. He is a great sales guy and made the process very smooth and efficient. I feel that I got a fair deal and also was able to trade my car in at what I thought was a reasonable price.

regina
7/13/2015

"Herve Louis Pierre"

I worked with Herve s Pierre-Louis at the Honda Gallery and received very honest and courteous service. I would definitely recommend Honda Gallery and Herve when purchasing or leasing a new car. I will be going back in August to lease a Honda Civic and will request to work with Herve again.

Anonymous69:0
7/07/2015

"Solid Dealership. Michael was great."

Dealership has solid prices and salesmen. However, the manager is very pushy. Do not go to this dealer to window shop. Go with the intention of getting a car that week. Giancarlo "Carlo" Giovannucci was awesome to work with and he gave me a steal on the car!!

Michael Fiorentino

Laura
7/06/2015

"Great service! "

When I first arrived at the Honda Gallery I was a little lost while looking for my daughters first car. Mr. Herve Pierre was the only one who approached me asking if I needed any assistance. He did a great job finding a car with low mileage for a good price. He explained everything very well and guided us through the entire proccess. I highly recommend the Honda Gallery!

CDittman
7/04/2015

"Great Experience"

Herve Pierre-Louis did an amazing job getting us the Odyssey we wanted within our budget. He kept working hard for us until the job was done. This was by far the easiest and best car buying experience we have had.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis