Honda Gallery

SALES

December 04, 2016

""Dealer Review""

- Alex V

After a long day and the purchase of two used cars (a certified Odyssey and an Infiniti), the crew at Honda Gallery were great at making sure the cars we serviced correctly and we were satisfied. Ricky even dropped of the Infiniti from Danvers to my home. Much appreciated. Thanks again.

December 02, 2016

"Positive Experience - priced to sell"

- crazycarlady23

We spent a month searching for a new vehicle and found one priced to sell. We were looking for some extras, but instead they took money off. Wrapping things up took a little time (inspection machine was down, a broken key fab) due to timing of Thanksgiving and the Holidays. In the end, they did some extras which made me feel good about the entire process. Example: My Car Salesman dropped a loaner off at my office while he took our new van back to the dealership to fix the broken key fab - and they gave us an extra one! He also filled up my gas tank on his way back to my office.

November 29, 2016

"Dealer Review"

- dkravitz1

Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable. Worked on getting best deal possible. Excellent job going over all of the features of the vehicle. We were pleased with this dealership and would return to buy our next vehicle.

2017 Honda Accord