Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

JH, Odyssey family
5/23/2015

"Most Military Friendly Dealer in the US"

We are an active military family and feel the whole team at Honda Gallery, from start to finish, are second to none! No pressure, great culture and always easy to work with, very respectful of customers wishes and needs. They seamlessly worked as a team to make the process smooth and easy. We had specific needs for our vehicle, due to frequent moves, that they were able to proactively accomplish without a problem. In our opinion, the Honda Gallery team have been the most military friendly dealer we have ever experienced. There was a respect for customers that I have not seen in other dealerships and genuine concern to fit the right vehicle for our family and not try to sell us something we didn't need or want. We received an absolutely unbelievable deal for our new Odyssey and value for our trade in! We are very happy with the vehicle and in my observation at least, I can tell you the leadership and culture at Honda Gallery is exceptional, my hats off to general manager Frank Mclaughlin. He is great! I thank our sales rep Darren Pensavalli and the finance officer Anthony Sacco. Both were friendly, genuine, honest, and had best interest for customers in mind. I highly recommend all of them and would give the Honda Gallery team 6 stars if I could!

Darren Pensavalli

Oldgraymare
5/21/2015

"new lease"

Very nice informative salesman, Herve Louis, easy to work with and great deal on lease,from the manager to the finance person everything went smoothly. Clean and comfortable showroom. Will recommend to friends, family and others. Also convenient to home., will return there again when this new lease is up! Love our Honda Accord!

etoronto
5/03/2015

"Striving to make their clients happy!"

I purchased a 2005 Toyota Corolla about four years ago from the Honda Gallery as a trade-in. After I put almost 100,000 miles on it, I made the decision to go back and see if I could purchase something newer and nicer. I met with Herve and went over some options. On the initial day that I had revisited the Honda Gallery, I didn't find too much that I liked. Herve, however, contacted me the next day and advised that he had something in my price range that they had just got in that day. I went back to test drive it and thought it was a good fit. Since they got the car that day, the title had not yet arrived. I was told that it shouldn't be too long for the title to arrive and we would proceed with everything once it was in hand. Unfortunately, the bank (or whoever was supposed to send the title to Honda Gallery) dropped the ball and sent it to a different location after over two weeks of waiting. I am not writing this to deter anyone from going to Honda Gallery. I am actually trying to do the complete opposite, and I'll explain why. Herve and Carlo managed to have a newer car with half the miles sent to the Reading location for me to look at from another location. I went back to Reading, test drove it, loved it, and now am the proud owner of a 2010 Honda Civic LX-S. They made what could have been an incredibly discouraging experience into an exceptional one. Never did Herve make me feel pressured into buying anything that I didn't want to and really worked with me to find a car that would fit my lifestyle and price range. Thanks again Herve and Honda Gallery team!

DOB
5/01/2015

"Truly outstanding service and experience!!"

The moment we shook hands with Junior Rodriguez (Senior Sales Consultant), we knew we were meeting a person who would make our experience at Honda Gallery a very pleasant one. His super personality and wealth of information enabled us to make the right decision in choosing the Honda CR-V. Junior was very attentive and answered all of our questions. We never felt pressured during the entire consultation. He worked with us past normal business hours and we didn't feel rushed in the process. This evening we picked up the vehicle and was impressed with its immaculate condition. Junior took the time to show us the many features of the CR-V. He explained everything with such clarification and detail. Rick the finance person was also very nice and explained all the various options. Overall, we truly enjoyed being at the Honda Gallery. Everyone is so friendly and we always felt welcomed. Thank you for everything. Sincerely, Donna & Bill (with crutches)

Rick (finance)

carol
4/23/2015

"2012 honda certified civic"

every establishment should have an asset like Anthony Denardo. I wouldn't have purchased my car here without him. above and beyond aptly describes him.

chealey08
4/23/2015

"another great experience here!!"

I just leased my new 2015 Honda Civic (my 3rd Honda now!) and had another great experience at the Honda Gallery. We were lucky to work with Herve Pierre Louis, who is such a kind person. He is so knowledgeable, will answer any and all questions you have and my favorite thing is that he always maintains a very calm demeanor. That is so nice because buying a car can be such a stressful experience, but not with him!! We could tell that Herve truly did all that he could to get us the best deal possible, he even came in on his day off to deliver the car to us personally!! That really is going above and beyond in our minds. We also worked with Anthony Sacco, who is another one of our favorites there. Such a friendly guy. He explained everything to us in detail and was very personable & easy to talk too, which you can’t always say with finance guys. We felt like we could talk to him for hours!! I would highly recommend the staff at Honda Gallery. We will certainly be back.

j.x23
4/22/2015

"We're so glad to have found Honda Gallery and Peter! "

My boyfriend and I just moved back to the States after being abroad for 4 years. We were overwhelmed with everything that we had to do, and buying a car for the first time was one of them. We knew nothing about cars but knew we wanted a Honda CRV. We visited 6 Honda dealerships throughout Boston and its surrounding areas before landing in Honda Gallery. It was AMAZING. Peter was honest (probably the most honest car salesman you will find in the area), patience, and extremely helpful. He helped us from A - Z -- finding the right car, to waiting for us to decide, helping us with the price, to teaching us about car insurance, he did it all with an awesome attitude. While the other dealerships thew out bizarre prices, sales pitch from a 1999 guidebook, and rude remarks after getting turned down, Honda Gallery was not. I highly recommend visiting this place despite it being a bit far.

frankm
4/21/2015

"Honda Gallery "

I purchased a used Honda Element from Honda Gallery and worked with Rob Giovannucci. Everyone in the dealership was very helpful from sales, to finance to admin support. The car was delivered to me in immaculate condition and they followed up on a missing owners manual. Everyone was very professional from start to finish and I highly recommend them.

Carol T.
4/18/2015

"Very good experience with another Accord from Honda Gallery"

My time at Honda Gallery is always good. Turned in my 2010 Honda for new 2015. Very good working with Herve Pierre Louis. He worked very hard and very diligently to help meet my requirements and also end up with a beautiful vehicle.He is a fine salesman and very fine and courteous person. I would definitely refer others to him when they are looking for a vehicle. Peter Carlo and others also very attentive when waiting for paper work or other important matters. I will certainly go in to Herve for any help or advice about the car in the future. Major importance-very convenient for me for maintenance. Carol T.

go honda
4/17/2015

"Professional, knowledgeable and friendly!! Great Experience!"

Herve Pierre Louis, Carlo Giovannucci and Anthony Sacco were a great team to work with. I found everyone there to be professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly.I was put at ease immediately for what is an important decision and investment. They worked with me through finding the right car to helping be able to afford the car I wanted with a lot of extras which were still affordable. I love my Honda Accord EX-L. It's my fourth Accord since 1985. I was recommended by two other people to go to Honda Gallery and I am recommending anyone to give them a try. You won't regret it.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis