Honda Gallery

88-98 Walkers Brook Drive,
Reading, Massachusetts 01867
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

HondaCarGuy
8/24/2015

"Terrific Service"

From walking onto the dealership lot through signing all the paperwork, Herve was terrific to work with. He was extremely professional and very personable and it felt like he was just not trying to sell you any car but one that fit your needs and budget. I would highly recommend him if you're near the area and are looking to buy a quality Honda brand!

GC01867
8/24/2015

"Great Experience"

This was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. Junior and Tigran were very professional, honest, and straight forward. I highly recommend any one who wants to buy a Honda to visit Honda Gallery!

jujubee123
8/23/2015

"Great service all around!"

I went to look at a specific car at Honda Gallery and was met by Herve Louis, the best car salesman ever! Herve was warm and professional, answered all my questions and made me feel instantly at ease. I left with a Honda CRV and have thoroughly enjoyed my car since -no regrets! Herve called me days later to make sure everything was okay and ensured me I could always call him with any questions. Everyone at Honda Gallery was nice, from the person who called me when I emailed an interest to the finance person to the owner who personally shook my hand. Great experience with wonderful people.

rachelgeneve
8/22/2015

"Warm, professional, straightforward and patient"

I just purchased a Honda HRV, new, and was pleased with the whole experience. I called ahead to test drive and, while the car was already out when I arrived, Junior was super pleasant and easy to talk to. At the time, I hadn't fully decided on the HRV and Junior was able to answer all my questions about other cars, comparisons, etc. He felt like a knowledgeable resource. After the test drive Junior and I talked price - he was straightforward and respectful of my budget. David and I haggled a bit further on details (painless) and settled on a fair price and a good trade in value on my current Honda. Once everything was signed Junior walked me through everything in the car, how to use stuff, features, etc. SUPER helpful and definitely the fun part. Overall - in and out in four hours and very little of the time was spent just waiting.

Tim
8/17/2015

"Bought 2 cars and getting ready for the 3rd one "

I lease the cars most of time and I have been to all big dealers but never was happy with the car buying experience until I bought my first Honda at Reading Galley. Herve Pierre made it extremely easy and simple. He was very patient and transparent thru out the process. I bought/leased two cars with him in last 3.5 years and abt to lease an other one in couple of weeks.

jlymdm
8/16/2015

"Exceeds Expectations!!"

Herve Pierre Louis exceeded my expectations when it came to customer service and purchasing a new car. Herve has a warm, calm, and personable demeanor. He is a great listener, and he is very easy to talk to. Herve made purchasing my first new car a fun experience in a relaxed environment. He was committed to excellence in customer service in all respects. I am now in my dream car: a 2015 Honda Fit Ex. Previously, I had been driving a rental vehicle. When I needed to return the rental car, Herve went so far as to drive me to Cambridge and then back to Honda Gallery. Excellent customer service: exceeded my expectations. The managers were equally dedicated to customer satisfaction. Thank you!!

Rick Melendy

accord fantic
8/12/2015

"Excellent rapport with sales person"

Herve Pierre Louis was a wonderful sales person who made it extremely easy to purchase my new Accord Ex-L v6. I like sales people who do not try to make it difficult to purchase a vehicle. I knew my initial cost of the new vehicle and exactly how much my trade in was worth. This mades it a much easier transaction for everyone involved. Not knowing specifics is a sure recipe for catastrophe. Like I said Herve was wonderful and so were the other members of the Honda sales force. This was the second time I have had a very straightforward and easy time in purchasing a vehicle at Honda Gallery. Not to mention the service has always been first class for my last Honda which I traded in. Good luck to all of you, my suggestion is to see Herve and enjoy an outstanding buying experience. Steve Livingston

MrsT2015
8/10/2015

"Buying a car could not have been easier!"

What a pleasure it was to meet the sales person, Anthony DiNardo and the sales manager, Tigran Airapetian. Working as a team, we bought two cars with ease, and within our budget, without the stress. I highly recommend this dearlership.

suebreeze
8/05/2015

"My highest recommendation!"

Herve was the best salesperson I have ever encountered. He was professional, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He followed through on every request we made. We couldn't have a had a better experience buying out Honda FIt and will recommend him to anyone who needs a car. The dealership was amazing, too. The manager, just everyone!

DenVal
7/30/2015

"Top Professional Service with Junior and Anthony!!!!"

This is my second purchase in 2.5 years and both times have worked with Junior Rodriguez. First and foremost Junior is a gentlemen, ultimate professional and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable in your choice of the vehicle you are purchasing. Junior listens to your needs and what your budget is, no BS and no big sales pitch with him, I can't say enough about Junior, Honda is lucky to have such a dedicated professional who cares about his clients. I purchased a 2015 Nissan Ultima and could not be happier, I should also acknowledge that I have been back twice for a refresher on how to use the electronics and Junior has availed himself in helping me both times with patience and explanations no matter how long it took, Junior also has a wonderful sense of humor. Anthony Sacco made the finance seamless, outgoing, great personality and he ensures that you understand all the paperwork you are signing. Again big KUDOS to another fine employee who takes the time to converse with you while you are waiting and made me feel like I've known him forever, a pleasure to work with. I've been there 4 times this week and also would like to acknowledge other members of the sales team. I'm sorry I do not know there names, but when I walk in the door-recognizing me from my visits this week, they have all been pleasant, engaged in conversation and have asked how am doing and how I like my new car. I'd also like to acknowledge Peter DiCarlo for his help. Great team work! For all of the above this will always be my go to for a car and would without hesitation recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis