Honda Gallery

Honda Gallery

Call
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

bellakb
12/12/2014

"A+ customer service"

The moment I walked into this dealership I was greeted by extremely friendly and helpful staff. Herve Pierre Louis was the salesperson who helped me decide on the car that I purchased. He is the best!!! Not once did he try to badger me into buying a car immediately that day. Instead of trying to help himself and get a sale, he actually helped ME and was courteous and understanding. I went to several other dealerships before deciding on Honda Gallery and I can say with certainty that the professionalism and atmosphere of this place cannot be beat. The individuals who work at Honda Gallery are like a family and when you purchase from them you feel like you are part of that family!

Dave

wwthorton
11/30/2014

"Great Service!"

I shopped around for my new CRV and Honda Gallery worked with me from the start. Junior was a great sales person and was very easy to get ahold of. I really liked working with him and would recommend him to anyone who is looking to buy a new car. Thanks Junior!

Mohd
11/25/2014

"Best service manager and master tech ever"

Best service manager and master tech ever My car had a problem for the last couple years, the car was drafting to the left I took it to the tire shop for an alignment more than 8 times and 3 times to the mechanic and no one could till whats the problem, each time they were guessing. Last time I visited the tire shop they confirmed the problem is the racks and pinion, at this point I don’t have much trust in them, so I decided to take it to the Honda dealer in Reading for a diagnose before changing the racks and pinion That would cost me a good a mount of $$$$.Long story short the dealer couldn’t find the problem from the first time diagnose, but the service consultant told me the master tech is off today and to come back again and they will keep working on my car till they find the issue without any extra charge for the same diagnose. couple days later I went back and shocked when I found another service consultant want to charge me new diagnose, while he was there the first time and he knows the entire story!!! I said no, and we start arguing loud, a few minutes later the service manger”Walter Sazo” showed up and asked us to go to his office and within a minute he told me that I’m right and I don’t have to pay the diagnostic fees again, he was an angel who saved me from that service consultant who was trying to rip me off. the service manger felt how much I was pissed off and he asked me to give him the chance to fix the situation and make it up for me. “Walter” showed very kind and responsible attitude and asked the Master tech” Paul Faria” to work on my car… 20-30 minutes later the master tech came to me and explained the problem in a scientific, highly expert manner and confirmed its not the racks and pinion problem and what it needs to be done to fix the issue. couple hours later I went in a test drive with him and the problem completely solved :) On top of that I found that Walter had done a lot of great things in terms of car services. After I was thinking not to go back to that dealer ever again, now I recommend everyone owns a Honda to go there and discover the genius master tech they have and the great service manager who understand what is the customer satisfaction means, and won’t let you step out unhappy no matter what!!

Paul Faria

jgarcia05
11/16/2014

"Too perfect!"

I had a game plan prior to my arrival (don't get beat by the salesman). Long story short I wasn't tackled by any of them trying to get a sale, the ambiance and professionalism was dead on. They asked life style questions that would ultimately matter on the vehicle option I chose. Thank you to the Giovannucci brothers for the great treatment and best vehicle purchase experience ever. Goodbye Acura Peabody hello Honda Gallery.

bkirkland53
11/14/2014

"My experience at the Honda Gallery was an overall good..."

My experience at the Honda Gallery was an overall good experience. My sales consultant Junior was more than helpful and at no time came off as "pushy".

Junior Rodriguez

cf123
11/05/2014

"5 STARS"

Carlo & Anthony set me up with a great deal on my new Accord. They could not have been more pleasant to work with, giving me their undivided attention in order to make me happy...5 Stars accross the board. Thank you for all your help!!!! -Charlie

boomah
10/28/2014

"Huerve Louis, Salesperson"

I have owned pre-owned Honda Accords since 1998 (15 years) and I recently gave my 2007 Honda Accord to my daughter and searched and found Honda Gallery and Mr. Herve Pierre Louis. It was a pleasure dealing with Huerve. I was not pressured at all. The sales managers, Carlo and Dave were ultra service oriented and the business manager, Rick, was very helpful. I got the right car, the right price and the right financing. And all were provide with a smile and genuine concern. Great job Honda Gallery; I will be back. G. Breslin

matias8823
9/30/2014

"Awesome Experience"

I just recently purchased my first vehicle after my old one broke down. It was a split second decision because my job depends on my work, so I felt like I was really out of my element walking to a dealership to just buy a new car on a whim. However, Herve sat and talked with me and made me feel like I was making a great decision for an awesome price. They offered me multiple options, and even though I wasn't able to make a few of those options a reality, they offered me even better ones in order to meet me in the middle. I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used Honda.

lisat781
9/11/2014

"Thank you for a great experience!! "

Herve and Carlo were friendly and professional and very easy to work with. They answered any of our questions and were always willing to go the extra mile to make us happy. While no car sale is without it's snags, we always felt as if they were both invested in getting us the best vehicle for our money. Thank you so much for a great experience and for our beautiful Pilot. We are so grateful!!

Smurph282
9/10/2014

"First time Lease went extremely well."

First time Lease went way easier then expected. All thanks to Junior Rodriguez! Such a great Sales Consultant to deal with. He gladly helped with all of my questions and concerns. I am very happy with the Lease terms . I went in around 11am, spent a couple of hours. Came back at 430 and drove the New Accord out after Junior went over every detail on the car. Overall, it was a great experience at the Honda Gallery! I'll be back.

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis