Honda Gallery

Honda Gallery

Call
Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Too perfect!"

I had a game plan prior to my arrival (don't get beat by the salesman). Long story short I wasn't tackled by any of them trying to get a sale, the ambiance and professionalism was dead on. They asked life style questions that would ultimately matter on the vehicle option I chose. Thank you to the Giovannucci brothers for the great treatment and best vehicle purchase experience ever. Goodbye Acura Peabody hello Honda Gallery.

"My experience at the Honda Gallery was an overall good..."

My experience at the Honda Gallery was an overall good experience. My sales consultant Junior was more than helpful and at no time came off as "pushy".

Junior Rodriguez

"5 STARS"

Carlo & Anthony set me up with a great deal on my new Accord. They could not have been more pleasant to work with, giving me their undivided attention in order to make me happy...5 Stars accross the board. Thank you for all your help!!!! -Charlie

"Huerve Louis, Salesperson"

I have owned pre-owned Honda Accords since 1998 (15 years) and I recently gave my 2007 Honda Accord to my daughter and searched and found Honda Gallery and Mr. Herve Pierre Louis. It was a pleasure dealing with Huerve. I was not pressured at all. The sales managers, Carlo and Dave were ultra service oriented and the business manager, Rick, was very helpful. I got the right car, the right price and the right financing. And all were provide with a smile and genuine concern. Great job Honda Gallery; I will be back. G. Breslin

"Awesome Experience"

I just recently purchased my first vehicle after my old one broke down. It was a split second decision because my job depends on my work, so I felt like I was really out of my element walking to a dealership to just buy a new car on a whim. However, Herve sat and talked with me and made me feel like I was making a great decision for an awesome price. They offered me multiple options, and even though I wasn't able to make a few of those options a reality, they offered me even better ones in order to meet me in the middle. I would totally recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used Honda.

"Thank you for a great experience!! "

Herve and Carlo were friendly and professional and very easy to work with. They answered any of our questions and were always willing to go the extra mile to make us happy. While no car sale is without it's snags, we always felt as if they were both invested in getting us the best vehicle for our money. Thank you so much for a great experience and for our beautiful Pilot. We are so grateful!!

"First time Lease went extremely well."

First time Lease went way easier then expected. All thanks to Junior Rodriguez! Such a great Sales Consultant to deal with. He gladly helped with all of my questions and concerns. I am very happy with the Lease terms . I went in around 11am, spent a couple of hours. Came back at 430 and drove the New Accord out after Junior went over every detail on the car. Overall, it was a great experience at the Honda Gallery! I'll be back.

"Great experience and price"

We couldn't be happier with our experience at Honda Gallery. Rob and Junior were friendly and low-pressure to work with. The price was fantastic.

"great and easy service."

Herve made my car buying experience enjoyable. From start to finish he was there clearly to help and made me aware of what was going on in each step and made the whole process a lot less stressful and very easy. Would definitely recommend everyone to talk with Herve. Great guy, helpful, and knowledgeable.

"Quick, friendly, trustworthy experience"

From hello we knew our experience with Herve was going to be a positive one. He was friendly, not pushy, knowledgable, and efficient. We chose to go back to finish since the finance manager was tied up, and when we did, everything was waiting for us ready to go. Great overall, quick process. Drove off in my new car the same day!

Reviews of Herve Pierre-Louis