Honda Gallery

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Honda Gallery

Honda Gallery Info
About Honda Gallery

Welcome to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! We believe in providing our customers with the best possible experience, from the showroom to the service department, and we know Boston Honda drivers won't be disappointed. Whether you're in the market for a new or used Honda or looking for a skilled Honda maintenance or repair team, our Massachusetts Honda dealership is committed to excellence. We offer one of the largest new Honda inventories in the region, so whether you're searching for a reliable Honda Accord, an efficient Honda Civic Hybrid, capable CR-V or a compact Honda Fit, we'll have a vehicle that suits your needs. The experienced sales team at our Greater Boston Honda dealership speaks Armenian, Cambodian, Chinese, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish, meaning we are capable of aiding a wide range of non-English speaking automotive shoppers. We also offer a wide inventory of affordable used Hondas, each one thoroughly inspected to ensure quality. Once you drive off the lot, the skilled technicians at our Reading, MA Honda service department will continue to be there for you and your vehicle to make sure it continues to run like new. Whether it's routine tire rotations or more complex repairs, our team will do their best to get you back out on the road as quickly as possible. For Massachusetts Honda fans who prefer to do their own maintenance, we stock a full line of quality Honda parts and accessories. The staff at our Honda dealership in Massachusetts is dedicated to serving Honda fans from the Greater Boston area, including Andover, Arlington, Lowell, Cambridge, Woburn and Wakefield. We look forward to seeing you! As a proud member of the Gallery Automotive Group, we've perfected the Art of Exceeding Expectations.

About Honda Gallery Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jacee
2/26/2015

"A Stupid mistake"

My Honda CRV is only 1 month old. I made a mistake and put windshield washer fluid into the wrong spot under the hood. I put it into the antifreeze container. Therefore I had to see this dealership to have them diagnose, and drain the bad fluid and replace with the correct antifreeze - all while hoping that I did not do any internal damage to the vehicle in the short duration after I put in the wrong fluid. I was assisted by no doubt the best Service Advisor. I had in the past dealt with a Lexus dealership of which I thought was top notch but Nick Haley surpassed all customer service records. He has compassion and understanding. He was completely able to give me an estimate of my waiting period and was very precise in meeting that estimate. With my problem, I had to leave my car for a short time and had an extremely friendly driver shuttle me to my home and pick me up. This is HUGE.......Very big convenience. The repair was done in a timely manner and Nick again assisted me with a very caring spirit when I arrived to pick up the car. Thank you for my first experience at this dealership to be such a positive and pleasant experience (aside from me having to pay for my stupid error)..Oh well....it could have been much worse. Your company is very lucky to have a person like Nick Haley working in your organization. He single handedly will assure me of a return visit and make Honda Gallery my "go to" for my service in the future.

rcohen101
2/20/2015

"My new Honda Coupe"

I had a positive experience leasing my second car with Honda Galley of Reading. My salesperson, Herve Pierre Louis, is the BEST salesperson I've ever dealt with. His knowledge of the vehicle I leased was excellent. He addressed all my concerns and needs. I just hope he is still there in 3 years when my lease is up.

Mike5058

"The Man!!!"

Junior Rodriguez was one of the most professional salesmen that completely redefined my definition of a car dealer. Awesome personality and very, very comfortable to talk to about what one wants in a car. Just awesome and down to earth. I would recommend Junior to everyone. He will NOT steer you wrong!!

lisacosta1971

"Stellar customer service!"

If you want the best car buying experience whether it be used, new, leased Honda then go to Honda Gallery in Reading, MA! Ask for Junior! And his manager Anthony Sacco is AWESOME!!! I'm a two time repeat buyer already & I won't ever go elsewhere!

ldonn
2/18/2015

"purchase of used vehicle"

Herve greeted us almost immediately after we walked in. He was pleasant and friendly. My favorite part was that no one was pushy or pressured us. Herve was very knowledgable regarding the vehicle we were interested in. We think Herve should be employee of the month. : ). We are looking forward to a favorable relationship with this car dealership. Thank You!

pkeaggy1
2/15/2015

"Best car dealership I've ever experienced"

I visited the Honda Gallery in Reading Mass because I was in the market for a Honda Accord. I met with Anthony Denardo who helped me find the car I wanted very quickly I asked him also about other style accords just to get an idea of price ranges. He was very knowledgeable about the different cars I asked him about. It was easy to make a decision on the car I finally wanted. Also met with sales manager Carlo Giovanucci who was very helpful and knowledgeable and they both made me feel welcome and comfortable with the whole experience. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone . I have already talked to 2 friends who are in the market and told them to see Anthony and Carlo when they visit. Thanks for a wonderful experience and a wonderful car Lenny D'Alleva

dari
2/11/2015

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

This is the 4th time that our family has either leased or bought from Honda Gallery. Herve was very helpful in helping me to make a stress free decision in buying a new Honda Fit.

Richard? in Finance.

shashee
1/31/2015

"Our Most Pleasant Car-buying Experience Yet!"

My husband and I purchased two vehicles from the Honda Gallery one week ago - one Certified Pre-Owned and one new. From beginning to end, this was our most enjoyable car-buying experience ever. We've purchased from many dealers over the years and have never before felt as comfortable, respected, and cared for as we did at the Honda Gallery. So much so that a friend that we referred to Adolfo Cabrera the day we completed our purchase, also purchased her own Certified Pre-Owned Honda just two days later! Thank you to Adolfo, Dave, Gustavo, Frank, Leah and everyone else we had interaction with during our day-long car purchase. You have all earned our business and we will refer you to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Gustavo Abad, "Dave"

ambeag
1/19/2015

"Lease of HONDA CR-V"

This is my second HONDA purchase in the last 7 months. In this case we were upgrading my wife's 2008 HONDA CR-V. Herve has been involved in both of my transactions and has proven to be pleasant, patient, and quite knowledgeable about the vehicles. He quickly established a comfortable working relationship with my daughter when we leased her Civic in June 2104 and my wife in this most recent transaction. He follows through on his commitments and we quickly negotiate a reasonable cost for the lease.

Robert
1/09/2015

"Honda Accord Coupe V6"

A repeat purchase at Honda Gallery based on the stress free experience they practice consistently. Herve Pierre Louis and the entire Honda Gallery team treat you fairly with zero pressure. The service department is the icing on the cake - exceptional service you would expect from a luxury German dealership without the price tag. I highly recommend Honda Gallery.

Reviews of Junior Rodriguez