Honda Kingsport - Service Center

4 Reviews of Honda Kingsport - Service Center

March 17, 2017

"AWESOME IN EVERY WAY"

- Mark Oneal

My experience was in one word AWESOME! Myra the associate that assisted me did a phenomenal job and definitely made it feel relaxed and comfortable. Bought my car here and will be buying any future vehicle from here just an awesome place with amazing people.

Phil Maupin
Other Employees : Myra
Mar 27, 2017 -

Honda Kingsport responded

Thank you fro taking the time to share your experience! We are glad to hear that our team made your purchase experience a great one. Please let us know if we can help you in the future, and thank you for choosing Honda Kingsport!

December 13, 2016

"Customer service is top notch "

- Christina

Almost a year ago we bought a car from this dealership. During this year we made many attempts to get the spare key for the car, with no success. The man that sold us this car, no longer works there. We went to the dealership and spoke with the general manager, who not only made us a key right then, but also put 2 brand new tires on my car, for the hassle I had to go through trying to get a spare key.

Manager
Dec 23, 2016 -

Honda Kingsport responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are sorry to hear that you had to wait so long to get your key, but we are also glad to hear that our GM took care of you. Thank you for your business! Enjoy your vehicle!

June 02, 2016

"Top Quality Customer Service"

- Kingo486

I live in Nashville, but am often in Kingsport for business. I have been overdue for timing belt replacement, so it was time. My last Honda Service experience was terrible, so I decided I would inquire at a different dealership. Amber was very kind and their prices were very reasonable, so I decided to go with Honda of Kingsport. I dropped my Pilot off Wednesday night, and Thursday afternoon I picked it up and was good to go. As I got to Knoxville... calamity! The Christmas tree lit, I pulled over and the car stalled. I called Amber and spoke to her and Donna, the service manager. Even though it wasn't fun to break down, Amber and Donna sprung into action and get me taken care of. A tow truck dropped the car at another Dealer, they got me a rental car and put me in a hotel for the night. Donna even checked in well after the dealership was closed to make sure I was good. The next morning, I had a fixed car and I was on my way home. "Stuff Happens"... but it's how people and companies respond that matters. Amber & Donna went above and beyond to make sure I got my car back ASAP. I will gladly recommend Honda of Kingsport and will be back for sure.

Amber, Donna
Jun 06, 2016 -

Honda Kingsport responded

Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership! We are glad we were able to go the extra mile and take care of you. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you soon.

March 22, 2016

"Repeat Customer"

- Homey

Repeat Customer,,,,,,, this is Second Honda in a Row, Thanks Phil Maupin, Jj Jordan, Kimberly Flickinger, It was our Pleasure to See the Smiles,,, Thank You

JJ Jordan