Honda Kingsport - Service Center

Honda Kingsport - Service Center
2217 East Stone Drive,
Kingsport, TN 37660
Honda Kingsport Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Honda Kingsport

Excellent Customer Service: Honesty and Integrity At Honda Kingsport, we take pride in our Honda dealership. We devote ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. Our goal is to offer the most modern and convenient access to up-to-date and accurate information, which our customers have come to expect and rely on. Whether you're looking for a new Honda or used vehicle, need routine maintenance, require repairs or would like to further customize your vehicle, Honda Kingsport has you covered! Customer satisfaction has and will always be our highest priority, and our friendly staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. We have helped customers from Kingsport, Johnson City, Bristol, Church Hill, Greeneville, Rogersville and other surrounding areas, and we look forward to helping you with your next new or pre-owned Honda purchase as well. Top-Tier Service: Comfort and Convenience Our state-of-the-art facility features a comfortable waiting room with a big screen TV, magazines, newspapers, complimentary coffee, complimentary snacks and a computer that's made available for our guests to surf the web. Do you have a laptop? If so, feel free to bring it along, because we provide free Wi-Fi. You can bring the kids along too, and we'll keep them preoccupied with our children's play area. If you need to run an errand, we offer complimentary Shuttle Service that runs during normal service hours to any local destination.

2 Service Center Reviews
Kingo486
6/02/2016

"Top Quality Customer Service"

I live in Nashville, but am often in Kingsport for business. I have been overdue for timing belt replacement, so it was time. My last Honda Service experience was terrible, so I decided I would inquire at a different dealership. Amber was very kind and their prices were very reasonable, so I decided to go with Honda of Kingsport. I dropped my Pilot off Wednesday night, and Thursday afternoon I picked it up and was good to go. As I got to Knoxville... calamity! The Christmas tree lit, I pulled over and the car stalled. I called Amber and spoke to her and Donna, the service manager. Even though it wasn't fun to break down, Amber and Donna sprung into action and get me taken care of. A tow truck dropped the car at another Dealer, they got me a rental car and put me in a hotel for the night. Donna even checked in well after the dealership was closed to make sure I was good. The next morning, I had a fixed car and I was on my way home. "Stuff Happens"... but it's how people and companies respond that matters. Amber & Donna went above and beyond to make sure I got my car back ASAP. I will gladly recommend Honda of Kingsport and will be back for sure.

Amber, Donna

Honda Kingsport responded to this review

June 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership! We are glad we were able to go the extra mile and take care of you. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you soon.

Homey
3/22/2016

"Repeat Customer"

Repeat Customer,,,,,,, this is Second Honda in a Row, Thanks Phil Maupin, Jj Jordan, Kimberly Flickinger, It was our Pleasure to See the Smiles,,, Thank You

Kimberly Flickinger

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

; ; ; ; ; ;