Honda Kingsport - Service Center

2 Lifetime Service Reviews

2217 East Stone Drive, Kingsport, Tennessee 37660

2 Reviews of Honda Kingsport - Service Center

June 02, 2016

"Top Quality Customer Service"

- Kingo486

I live in Nashville, but am often in Kingsport for business. I have been overdue for timing belt replacement, so it was time. My last Honda Service experience was terrible, so I decided I would inquire at a different dealership. Amber was very kind and their prices were very reasonable, so I decided to go with Honda of Kingsport. I dropped my Pilot off Wednesday night, and Thursday afternoon I picked it up and was good to go. As I got to Knoxville... calamity! The Christmas tree lit, I pulled over and the car stalled. I called Amber and spoke to her and Donna, the service manager. Even though it wasn't fun to break down, Amber and Donna sprung into action and get me taken care of. A tow truck dropped the car at another Dealer, they got me a rental car and put me in a hotel for the night. Donna even checked in well after the dealership was closed to make sure I was good. The next morning, I had a fixed car and I was on my way home. "Stuff Happens"... but it's how people and companies respond that matters. Amber & Donna went above and beyond to make sure I got my car back ASAP. I will gladly recommend Honda of Kingsport and will be back for sure.

Amber, Donna
Jun 06, 2016 -

Honda Kingsport responded

Thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership! We are glad we were able to go the extra mile and take care of you. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you soon.

March 22, 2016

"Repeat Customer"

- Homey

Repeat Customer,,,,,,, this is Second Honda in a Row, Thanks Phil Maupin, Jj Jordan, Kimberly Flickinger, It was our Pleasure to See the Smiles,,, Thank You

JJ Jordan