Honda of Conyers

Hughes Honda

Mike Patton Honda

hondalady
6/02/2015

"I won't go back to this place!"

I dealt with Danny in the service department. I felt that I was intentionally deceived when I was quoted two different prices. I was quoted a low price when I dropped my car off and a completely different (higher) price when I was asked to pay for services. I complained about this inconsistency immediately and later, I called to complain. Today, after sitting in the waiting room for over 1 hour 20 minutes I discovered my car was ready but no one bothered to let me know. When I asked about this Danny, the assistant service manager, casually informed the clerk that he had already given her my paperwork. He did not address me. Never apologized for the wait, never said a word to me. He just left me sitting in the waiting room, waiting unnecessarily. I have not had a pleasant experience at Honda of Conyers. I won't return.

Danny

William1
4/11/2015

"Don't go to this dealership."

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership. Had everything set to go. Even was having the new car cleaned and even met all the service and parts staff. Get into the finance office and everything was changed. I don't do good with someone lying to me and trying to get more money out of me in the end. If we come to a agreement and everything is agreed upon then that should be it. But no you have everything set to find out that it's not what it seems. I will not go back to this dealer for anything and the honda that I do have will not serviced there anymore. They say they are under new management and that its so much better. That is a bunch of BS!!!! Don't deal with these type of people.

None

Mrs. Parker
4/11/2015

"Service Dept"

I called the service dept on April 8th on my way back from vacation to get an appt to have window chips fixed thst occurred during trip. I spoke with Stewart he told me to bringnit in the next day between 10:30-11:00. I arrived the next day at approx 10:20. Stewart initially told me they could only fix 1 of the 2 areas becausethey were too close together and the pressure applied could break window. He asked if I would be waiting. I told he yes. He said ok he will take a little time. Never did he say I would be there 4hrs! I probably watched at least 30 people leave ahead of me that day. I was pissed!!! He did not have the courtesy to let me know it was a half a work day job. I really like the sales dept but the service dept is HORRIBLE. I would had rather taken my van somewhere else and paid to have it done. Even though it was a covered service under dealership sevice program I should had received equal service as anyone else. I' m not sure I would ever return. 8'm willing to travel far and pay more for better service!!!!

Stewart

Mrs. Parker
3/24/2015

"Awesome dealership!"

Hats off to Charles Kimber my salesman and Dave the finance manager! I have purchased many cars from other dealerships and after my experience here, no one compares to these guys! From the moment I got out of my car until I drove off in my 2012 Odyssey the entire staff treated me very well. Charles and Dave were very professional and honest. I didn't think I would leave out in 2hrs in a new car but with their help I did. They respected my time and I liked that. Charles was very knowledgeable and kind through out the process. Dave made it easy and comfortable as I made this big decision. He was also fun! The little extra warranties given by the dealership was definitely appreciated. I don't recall ever getting anything like that from the other " big" dealers. I would definitely go back and refer others. If you want first class service go here. Everyone I encounterd was wonderful! Mrs. Parker

Charles Kimber and Dave

Mark H
3/24/2015

"Great and consistent service"

I've serviced my 2005 Accord EXL at this dealer for 9 years and always a pleasant, hassle free experience. Happy to do business there.

Danny and Tyler

Mike H
3/20/2015

"Great Experience"

We are from out of the area and while traveling to relatives we got into a fender bender with my wife's 11 yr. old Honda Odyssey. Since it was no longer drivable and she loves Honda's we started to look into buying a vehicle. Danny Statam, the Service Manager, referred us to sales managers, Mark Whittington and Andy Owens, whom he stated he would make sure they took good care of us. After explaining our situation they asked Charles Kimber to help us. While the process took longer than I hoped for, everyone that we came in contact with could not have been nicer and more willing to work with us to get us in the car we wanted. They even gave us $$ for our wrecked vehicle. Dave Hardwick did an excellent job with the financing, even though his manager almost blew the deal because of pushing the warranties and protection plans. We drove off the lot with a beautiful CRV and could not be happier with the overall experience.

Danny Statam, Mark Whittington, Andy Owens, Charles Kimber, Dave Hardwick

clintongortney
3/31/2014

"Six years of use. Good, competent service"

I have owned my Honda Element SC for six years; bought it at a Honda Dealership in another city. Stewart and Co. have maintained the car for more than 5 years. I had it serviced and maintained every time on schedule for the first 100,000 miles. Oil changes were always decently priced and service was quick and friendly. If there was a need for "sell-up" Stewart explained the need before the work was done and prices were appropriate. If possible, they were covered by my Honda extended warranty. For example, this dealership service replaced my front disk brakes - and the cost was the same as a local non-Honda shop. Regular maintenances were always timely done and appropriate. Kudos for the service department. I also was taken aback, however, when a body panel came loose from my Element and I took it in for repair. Stewart said no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get it to stay (it apparently hooks on to a frame). This, from a Honda dealer? Come on. When I asked the service manager to look at it, he was very condescending and said the problem was a "dent" in my side panel, pointing to the factory made indententions in the sheet metal panel - the same on both sides. It's made that way, and they aren't dents. I guess he thought I was stupid or something (I have a Ph.D.) I was a lot less likely to trust the service department after that, and had the problem fixed at a local shop with no additional problems. I also bought a used Honda CRV from the sales dept. for my sister and was pleased with them (Terry), although they do load up a sale with lots of extra charges for which you need to be careful.

Stewart, Matthew, Terry

Henleybw
2/18/2014

"My in laws who are in their 80's brought their 2012..."

My in laws who are in their 80's brought their 2012 Acura RDX to Conyers Honda for an oil change. They charged $103 for a simple oil change. This model is turbo charged and requires full synthetic oil. I called for this and talked to Cameron. He stated that $103 was the price for a full synthetic oil change. He said the oil alone was $80. I called two other Honda dealers and one Acura dealer and all three quoted 49.95. I called back and Cameron said he would "get to the bottom of this". He later called and said they could do a "price match" and said they would send a refund check. Not for one minute did I believe this was an accident or innocent mistake. This was an attempt to rip off two senior citizens. I would not recommend this dealership for any services if this is the way they treat the more vulnerable among us.

Cameron

prattvillelion
11/25/2013

"2012 LTZ Malibu purchased for 20,000 dollars with..."

2012 LTZ Malibu purchased for 20,000 dollars with reported collision. Unfinished underneath vehicle not noticed until inspected once got home. Called back and was told to bring back. Took back and refused to repair by general manager because signed "AS IS" agreement. If 150 dollars worth of repairs on a 20,000 vehicle is asking to much...buyer beware!!! They people are not interested in your best interest, on their bottom line. Your're SOL when you sign...these people WILL NOT stand behind what they sell!!!!!!!!!

Sales manager and general manager

nanadna
9/24/2013

"Note: This is worth reading I know it's long but..."

Note: This is worth reading I know it's long but before investment of 20000$ this is worth reading...according to me.... At first sight - I was surprised to see all the reviews that how this dealer has got this much ratings while actually they don't deserve 1 point as well.seems like this has been fixed by the dealer itself. - I have experienced worst sales service with this dealer in my life and here is my detailed story with my unfortunate experience . -The sales person 'AL' has explained me very well about cars he did his job very well but the next experience was horrible. - Even though at first time when I went they told you have got approved for your car lease(Everything got approved in your case) and after 2-3 days they started asking for some documents every day ( a new document - told that for verification I need - while note that I have provided everything they have asked on the day of lease - I was ready to provide all the documents needed). -So now they have told that my credit is not approved after 25 days and they gonna charge 75$ for each day(Which is totally surprise to me + some other charges(like cleaning and recovery etc.)). -So I recommend never ever trust this dealer because they definitely gonna cheat you....They will tell you evrything in nice manner and then after that they will start their worst treatment....(I hope you don't get that...). -But if you want to buy from them so please please see all the terms and conditions and never trust them. ...take everything in written instead of verbal communication..especially neither of the sales person as well.

Glenn,David