Honda of Conyers

Honda of Conyers
Honda of Conyers Info

Hughes Honda

Mike Patton Honda

"Six years of use. Good, competent service"

I have owned my Honda Element SC for six years; bought it at a Honda Dealership in another city. Stewart and Co. have maintained the car for more than 5 years. I had it serviced and maintained every time on schedule for the first 100,000 miles. Oil changes were always decently priced and service was quick and friendly. If there was a need for "sell-up" Stewart explained the need before the work was done and prices were appropriate. If possible, they were covered by my Honda extended warranty. For example, this dealership service replaced my front disk brakes - and the cost was the same as a local non-Honda shop. Regular maintenances were always timely done and appropriate. Kudos for the service department. I also was taken aback, however, when a body panel came loose from my Element and I took it in for repair. Stewart said no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get it to stay (it apparently hooks on to a frame). This, from a Honda dealer? Come on. When I asked the service manager to look at it, he was very condescending and said the problem was a "dent" in my side panel, pointing to the factory made indententions in the sheet metal panel - the same on both sides. It's made that way, and they aren't dents. I guess he thought I was stupid or something (I have a Ph.D.) I was a lot less likely to trust the service department after that, and had the problem fixed at a local shop with no additional problems. I also bought a used Honda CRV from the sales dept. for my sister and was pleased with them (Terry), although they do load up a sale with lots of extra charges for which you need to be careful.

Stewart, Matthew, Terry

"My in laws who are in their 80's brought their 2012..."

My in laws who are in their 80's brought their 2012 Acura RDX to Conyers Honda for an oil change. They charged $103 for a simple oil change. This model is turbo charged and requires full synthetic oil. I called for this and talked to Cameron. He stated that $103 was the price for a full synthetic oil change. He said the oil alone was $80. I called two other Honda dealers and one Acura dealer and all three quoted 49.95. I called back and Cameron said he would "get to the bottom of this". He later called and said they could do a "price match" and said they would send a refund check. Not for one minute did I believe this was an accident or innocent mistake. This was an attempt to rip off two senior citizens. I would not recommend this dealership for any services if this is the way they treat the more vulnerable among us.

Cameron

"2012 LTZ Malibu purchased for 20,000 dollars with..."

2012 LTZ Malibu purchased for 20,000 dollars with reported collision. Unfinished underneath vehicle not noticed until inspected once got home. Called back and was told to bring back. Took back and refused to repair by general manager because signed "AS IS" agreement. If 150 dollars worth of repairs on a 20,000 vehicle is asking to much...buyer beware!!! They people are not interested in your best interest, on their bottom line. Your're SOL when you sign...these people WILL NOT stand behind what they sell!!!!!!!!!

Sales manager and general manager

"Note: This is worth reading I know it's long but..."

Note: This is worth reading I know it's long but before investment of 20000$ this is worth reading...according to me.... At first sight - I was surprised to see all the reviews that how this dealer has got this much ratings while actually they don't deserve 1 point as well.seems like this has been fixed by the dealer itself. - I have experienced worst sales service with this dealer in my life and here is my detailed story with my unfortunate experience . -The sales person 'AL' has explained me very well about cars he did his job very well but the next experience was horrible. - Even though at first time when I went they told you have got approved for your car lease(Everything got approved in your case) and after 2-3 days they started asking for some documents every day ( a new document - told that for verification I need - while note that I have provided everything they have asked on the day of lease - I was ready to provide all the documents needed). -So now they have told that my credit is not approved after 25 days and they gonna charge 75$ for each day(Which is totally surprise to me + some other charges(like cleaning and recovery etc.)). -So I recommend never ever trust this dealer because they definitely gonna cheat you....They will tell you evrything in nice manner and then after that they will start their worst treatment....(I hope you don't get that...). -But if you want to buy from them so please please see all the terms and conditions and never trust them. ...take everything in written instead of verbal communication..especially neither of the sales person as well.

Glenn,David

"I used this dealer in the past for several different..."

I used this dealer in the past for several different reasons. My sister purchased her 1st Accord from there. I have referred them 2 customers in the past year.In August my husband was in an accident and had a concussion so I took my van to have the oil changed and they stripped the drain plug on my van. In February my husband went to change the oil to find all kinds of bonding material plus a different bolt. My van never leaked oil prior to taking it to Conyers Honda and my husband always changed my oil. I am very disappointed in the fact that they didn't take responsibility when they should have. They took advantage of me and I will not purchase from them ever again!

Dean

"One of the best car experiences I have had in a long..."

One of the best car experiences I have had in a long time, no high pressure sales pitch. The salesman took his time and showed me all the features on the car and answered all of my questions. I love the fact that Honda cars hold their resale value and their cars are one of the best on the roads. I am really enjoying my new vehicle and would absolutely recommend Honda of Conyers to anyone in the market for a new car. Praise The Lord!!!

Robert Williams and Manager Cleve Johnson

"Terry did everthing he could to find us the car/price we..."

Terry did everthing he could to find us the car/price we needed. Very helpful and patient. We couldn't get to the car/payment we neede but everyone from Terry to the finacing tried to get it done.

Terry Shaw

"Not only they offered the best price and paid most for my..."

Not only they offered the best price and paid most for my trade-in, they also made the remainder of the sale a truly pleasant and unstressful event. The were always honest, prompt and responsive, and never put any pressure on us. Most of the deal was made on the phone, so all we had to do is to take a 2 hour trip and pick up th vehicle. Everybody was relaxed and helpful at the dealership and the facility was clean and modern.

Cheryl Money, Terry Shaw

"Was looking to replace my 2006 Accord with a newer model,..."

Was looking to replace my 2006 Accord with a newer model, so I drove to Honda of Conyers and a young fella named Brent Hobbs greeted me promtly.He told he would spend as much time as I had to find the right vehicle, at the budget I had.I had been to other dealerships and never had a salesperson like Brent treat me this way.I ended up purchasing a new 2012 Honda Accord from Brent, and Honda of Conyers..I will tell everyone about my wonderful expereince with Brent Hobbs!!

Brent Hobbs

"Purchased a new Pilot several months ago. This dealer is..."

Purchased a new Pilot several months ago. This dealer is not close to my home (45 min drive), but had come recommended. They were completely honest, and delivered in every way they said. The entire buying experience was simple and straightforward, and I got a great deal (I'm cheap). I highly recommend doing business with them.

Terry