Honda of Conyers

Curry Honda

Sherese Elliott
7/25/2016

"Chris Brown"

Great experience! Great customer service. I'm glad I came in and everything was great. Chris Brown was honest and made the process easy for me.

VET OF STONE MOUNTAIN
7/13/2016

"Chris is why I decided to stayed and purchased a car."

He was very tuned into what I was looking for and the patient to show what was available in my price range. He gets it!

Chris

toriia97
6/27/2016

"chris was patient friendly and overall he did a good job"

At first i didn't have the intentions of getting a car when i first walked in but even through i was extremely picky chris did a good job in finding what i needed. i'm grateful to be driving around in my new honda today !

Markeshab123
6/22/2016

"Great Experience"

I enjoyed the support that I received while getting my first brand new car. It was a wonderful experience.

Jamie3
6/21/2016

"Wonderful new car purchase experience"

Great selection of vehicles and high quality staff. The entire car purchase was pleasant, efficient, and professional. The overall safety rating of the vehicle was important.

Christopher Brown

nitsuj06
4/30/2016

"this place tryed to rip me off!"

I had my car towed into this place the service department, And they quoted me to fix my car would be $1,400 so I politely went back and got my car retowed to another place and they fixed my car for $210 that's a significant difference from what I was quoted from Honda. I called the manager and ask him why was there such a significant difference and he tried to convince me to bring my car back and let them look at it again he told me they didn't quote me right and so I was kind of never wanted to let them touch my car again but he's convinced me to Let them look at it again, Because I wanted my money back because they charge me $110 just to look at it and being that the manager said they didn't handle that right and miss quoted me I wanted my money back but he didn't want to give me my money back he wanted me to let them really look at it again to make sure and he also said he would put the air conditioner part that I needed back in for free at no charge which he did not do, Dean turned into a monster after I got there, he sound so nice and apologetic for their error and begged me to come back and let them really look at it and when I did I believe they did something to my car because the very next day my car was acting up my first mind told me not to take it back I Should have listened to my gut feeling and also the so-called former worker who he said been with him for so many years looked at my car, the very next day my car started to overheat I don't know what they did I would never go back to this place, I used to be a very loyal customer and they did work on my car other times and my bill is always always Sky High but this time I caught them trying to overcharge me, thanks Dean for nothing!

Dean and the former in service

Dont Buy
3/09/2016

"Horrible dealership"

Bought a 2015 Honda civic during promotion last year buy a new Honda get a Honda mower free.Asked about mower was told because of special price on car didn't qualify for mower. They gave me a service contract that says dent and ding repair for 1 year take car in was told that ended at 15000 miles. Just be very careful with this dealership they do not tell the truth.

Distric Manader Richard

hondalady
6/02/2015

"I won't go back to this place!"

I dealt with Danny in the service department. I felt that I was intentionally deceived when I was quoted two different prices. I was quoted a low price when I dropped my car off and a completely different (higher) price when I was asked to pay for services. I complained about this inconsistency immediately and later, I called to complain. Today, after sitting in the waiting room for over 1 hour 20 minutes I discovered my car was ready but no one bothered to let me know. When I asked about this Danny, the assistant service manager, casually informed the clerk that he had already given her my paperwork. He did not address me. Never apologized for the wait, never said a word to me. He just left me sitting in the waiting room, waiting unnecessarily. I have not had a pleasant experience at Honda of Conyers. I won't return.

Danny

William1
4/11/2015

"Don't go to this dealership."

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a dealership. Had everything set to go. Even was having the new car cleaned and even met all the service and parts staff. Get into the finance office and everything was changed. I don't do good with someone lying to me and trying to get more money out of me in the end. If we come to a agreement and everything is agreed upon then that should be it. But no you have everything set to find out that it's not what it seems. I will not go back to this dealer for anything and the honda that I do have will not serviced there anymore. They say they are under new management and that its so much better. That is a bunch of BS!!!! Don't deal with these type of people.

None

Mrs. Parker
4/11/2015

"Service Dept"

I called the service dept on April 8th on my way back from vacation to get an appt to have window chips fixed thst occurred during trip. I spoke with Stewart he told me to bringnit in the next day between 10:30-11:00. I arrived the next day at approx 10:20. Stewart initially told me they could only fix 1 of the 2 areas becausethey were too close together and the pressure applied could break window. He asked if I would be waiting. I told he yes. He said ok he will take a little time. Never did he say I would be there 4hrs! I probably watched at least 30 people leave ahead of me that day. I was pissed!!! He did not have the courtesy to let me know it was a half a work day job. I really like the sales dept but the service dept is HORRIBLE. I would had rather taken my van somewhere else and paid to have it done. Even though it was a covered service under dealership sevice program I should had received equal service as anyone else. I' m not sure I would ever return. 8'm willing to travel far and pay more for better service!!!!

Stewart