Honda of Danbury

Angelo Gutierrez

March 26, 2017

"Great place"

- Honda fan635

Leased two cars from Jessica within a couple months. She's fast and hassle free. Great placelots of insentives service so wonderful I'd recommend anyone to go there.

March 25, 2017

"Painless car buying"

- Lt350

After totaling my truck I went to Honda of Danbury to look at the Ridgeline after investigating on line. AJ the salesman was both friendly and knowledgeable. I told him that I was only interested if the Ridgeline fit in my garage. We test drove it to my home and it did fit. After returning to the dealership AJ and I negotiated the price without any pressure. I informed him that I was going to other dealerships to compare prices. AJ said that he didn't think I could find a better price and he was right. I returned and made the purchase. Afterwards I changed my mind on the color. They changed vehicles with no problem. Picking up the truck was efficient and all of the bells and whistles were explained to me. It was and extremely positive experience.

January 19, 2017

"Not very straight forward dealer"

- Lin53

The store said it would match any offer but charges documentation fee, a hidden cost after reaching agreed new car price. Salesman AJ appears not knowing the new car well.