Read Reviews Honda of Danbury

Norine TomasiniService Advisor7 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Honda of Danbury

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Honda of Danbury has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Honda of Danbury

Honda of Danbury, a member of Penske Automotive Group, is your Connecticut and New York Honda dealership, conveniently located just off I-84 in Danbury, CT, near Brewster New York, Putnam County NY, Dutchess County NY and Westchester County NY. Connecticut Honda and New York Honda customers choose Honda of Danbury. As a premier Honda dealership, we are proud to serve Used Connecticut Honda and Used New York Honda customers as well as throughout Fairfield County CT and Litchfield County, CT. We look forward to taking care of all of your vehicle needs; New and Used Honda Sales, Honda Parts and professional Service.

Our Location

Customer Lounge Area Television
Free Coffee Valet Parking
Free Loaner Cars Vending Machines

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I haven't bought a vehicle in 14 yrs., this was not..."

valeriethaler
2/3/2014 12:54:40 PM

Chris Corbett

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

I haven't bought a vehicle in 14 yrs., this was not a choice, but a necessity. Chris made this a pleasant and comfortable Experian e for me. He was patient, polite and very informative. I will recommend him to all I come in contact with and I will be back. I want to tell you that, Chris wa. It the off the floor sales person. Chris made me feel like I matter and he was there to make it happen for you. Thank you for hiring Chris and giving the experience of doing business with him.

Added: 2/3/2014 3:18:50 PM

valeriethaler,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Car-buying can be stressful and our team members do their best to make sure its an enjoyable experience. We're glad Chris was able to assist you, and that you're very happy with your purchase.

Twitter
"Angelo did an amazing job helping me find my 2013 Honda..."

shyshy
2/1/2014 10:55:09 AM

Angelo GutierrezAngelo Gutierrez

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

Angelo did an amazing job helping me find my 2013 Honda Civic. I absolutely love my car. He made it easy and stress free, which is always a plus. I will recommend Honda of Danbury to everyone!!! Thank you

Added: 2/1/2014 3:29:53 PM

Shyshy,

It was a pleasure reading your review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear your visit was met with excellent customer service! Thank you for choosing Honda of Danbury, enjoy your new Honda Civic!

Best,

Twitter
"This was our first experience with this dealership, and..."

jjguar
1/31/2014 4:31:36 PM

Luann PugliaLuann Puglia

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

This was our first experience with this dealership, and we were very impressed. The overall environment was friendly, relaxed, and very professional. Mike & Luann both answered all of our questions and made the purchase of a new Pilot a very smooth process. I would highly recommend Honda of Danbury.

Added: 1/31/2014 7:34:56 PM

jjguar,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us regarding your Honda Pilot purchase. We'll make sure to share your feedback with Mike and Luann to let them know how much you enjoyed working with them. We appreciate you choosing us and hope to see you again in the future.

Twitter
"My husband and I purchased a preowned honda odyssey and..."

Cblake
1/23/2014 8:43:33 PM

Tony DelenaTony Delena

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

My husband and I purchased a preowned honda odyssey and traded in our CRV. Tony was wonderful! He was straightforward, kind and knowledgeable! It was a pleasure to work with him. A special thank you to Braegan Plambeck for handling all our financial needs quickly and accurately. I will continue to do business with Danbury Honda. Thank you!!

Added: 2/3/2014 3:26:54 PM

Cblake,

Congratulations on your Honda Odyssey! We are so happy to hear that you had an amazing car buying experience with us. We will be sure to commend Tony and Braegan for providing you with friendly, professional, and knowledgeable service.

Twitter
"We bought our crv there this past weekend. We had been..."

Parisiguana
1/21/2014 6:41:26 PM

Mark RameyMark Ramey

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

We bought our crv there this past weekend. We had been looking throughout the state for a few weeks so we knew what was out there We got a great deal and worked with Mark Ramey who treated us with respect and was straight forward. Before we went to Danbury honda we went to other dealers and none of the sales people were upfront and genuine. It was nice to deal with someone who was down to earth and honest.

Added: 1/21/2014 7:34:35 PM

Parisiguana,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We know buying a new car can be stressful and are thrilled to hear that our team provided you with professional customer service. We wish you the best in your new vehicle!

Twitter
"I would never make a car purchase from this deceptive..."

switched
1/19/2014 2:55:31 AM

Jim GallagherJim Gallagher
Luann PugliaLuann Puglia

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

I would never make a car purchase from this deceptive Honda dealership in Danbury and would advise anyone and everyone else in the same manner. This past Saturday, I spoke with Luann (sales) on the phone regarding a specific make and model of a certified pre owned vehicle that was advertised online. Driving from an hour away, I wanted to ensure that the vehicle would be in stock when I arrived. I was told that the vehicle was available and a 1:00 appointment was established for that day.

When I arrived at the dealership with my family after driving through a snowstorm, I was briefly greeted by Luann and told that the vehicle had been sold but that other comparable vehicles were available. Stating that I was not pleased with this response, I was turned over to several managers including Jim G.. I asked Jim to match a price on a similar vehicle. The “best” he could do was a vehicle that would cost $1000+ more and had an additional 10,000 more miles on it. This was no “best” offer; Danbury Honda could not be inconvenienced. When I went down the road to another Honda dealership in the area, I purchased a similar vehicle at a better price with 21,000 less miles on it.

At the very least, why would Danbury Honda not make a courtesy call to tell a customer that the car that they were interested in had been sold? I am completely put off by this dealership that appears to be motivated only by sales.

Twitter
"The reason I have chosen all "5"'s is due..."

Stephb1269
1/6/2014 8:20:56 PM

Mark RameyMark Ramey

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

The reason I have chosen all "5"'s is due to the service and attention I received from Mark Ramey. First off, let me just start by saying Mark Ramey was all smiles. He approached me with such a friendly and helpful demeanor. He wasn't pushy in the least bit and actually worked for me and what I was looking for. If "10" were an option Mark would get em!! :) Thank you, Mark!!!

Added: 1/6/2014 9:06:54 PM

Stephb1269,

We are happy to hear about your fantastic experience with our Sales Team. We will be sure to commend Mark for his great customer service and for taking such excellent care of you. Thank you for taking the time to write us this review!

Happy Driving!

Twitter
"My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Honda of..."

lmargosian
1/3/2014 10:34:59 AM

Tony DelenaTony Delena

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Honda of Danbury during the purchase of our 2014 Honda Accord Sport. Our salesman, Tony Delena was hands down the most knowledgable, pleasant and accomodating salesperson we have ever dealt with. He was not pushy and did not pressure us into any one vehicle. Instead, he listened to our needs and allowed us to test drive many different cars and come to our own decision as to what was best for us. He remained patient at all times and understood that this was a big decision for us, since it has been many years since we bought a brand new vehicle. My husband has had prior dealings with the parts and service departments at Honda of Danbury and has been treated great every time, which is why we chose to come here for our purchase.
Sincerely,
Paul & Laurie M.

Added: 1/3/2014 1:29:20 PM

lmargosian,

Thank you for sharing your story with us! We're glad Tony was able to help find your 2014 Honda Accord Sport, and that you're extremely happy with your purchase. Please feel free to come in and visit us anytime!

Twitter
"Michael Devine worked with us on a CR-V purchase. We had..."

jlb914
1/2/2014 7:16:57 PM

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

Michael Devine worked with us on a CR-V purchase. We had done our homework beforehand and knew what we wanted. Working with Michael we reached a good deal that we liked and accepted it very quickly. Michael was very respectful of what we wanted and he did not try up-sell us or anything like that. He worked with us in a very fair way on the price and our trade-in. He made it very easy and pleasant to buy the CR-V. The entire transaction was efficient and pleasant. We would definitely seek him out again and we would refer friends to him.

Added: 1/2/2014 8:30:37 PM

jlb914,

Thank you for choosing Honda Mall of Georgia and taking the time to review your experience. Happy driving in your new Honda CR-V!

Sincerely,
Honda Mall of Georgia

Twitter
"Finally a dealer who is interested in getting me in the..."

Johnalex731
12/22/2013 11:22:34 AM

Chris CorbettChris Corbett

My Review Of Honda of Danbury:

Finally a dealer who is interested in getting me in the car I WANT not the car they want to get rid of. They took my wants and needs into consideration and even steered me away from cars they knew I would not be happy in.

Added: 12/23/2013 12:46:17 PM

Johnalex731,

We're happy to know you enjoyed working with our Sales team and appreciate your feedback. We wish you all the best with your new vehicle.

<< Reviews 21-30 | Reviews 41-50 >>