Honda of Danbury

Charles Bowling

May 22, 2017

"Excellent customer service!"

- Scarter89

I totaled my previous car, I had been to dealer after dealer I couldn't find anything I was interested in. Honda of Danbury was the last dealer I visited and I didn't find anything in my price range Roy Morel and John Landry were very patient with me and didn't want to see me leave without new wheels, they found me a car I just simply could not refuse! I was stressed out when I entered the parking lot and these wonderful men decreased my stress and made the car hunt that much easier also the finance manager Braegan is an amazing individual whom also helped the process go as smooth as it did. Roy Morel, John Landry, Braegan and Tommy (in parts) Thank you all for making my experience at Danbury Honda GREAT. You all went above and beyond to help me!

John Landry
Roy Morel
Braegan Plambeck
Other Employees : Thomas Henderson

May 22, 2017

"Excellent exp. working with John.."

- Saurabh

I recently bought Honda CRV from here and it was indeed a grt! exp working with John and some other employees of Honda of Danbury....

John Francisco
Roy Morel
Raissa Montes

May 15, 2017

"Best Car Salesman in My 60+ Years"

- Terry Dunkle

My wife and I have bought more than 20 cars since 1970. Danbury (Conn.) Honda's Peter Cohen, who sold us a new Accord in April 2017, is the first car salesman I have ever met who treated us with genuine respect. He didn't use tactics that insulted our intelligence, as others invariably do. He listened deeply and went out of his way to research every question. He was never pushy or disingenuously chummy. He was businesslike, yet friendly -- and quintessentially helpful. If you want a pleasant sales experience and an honest deal, seek out Peter Cohen!

Peter Cohen