Honda of Danbury

Charles Bowling

August 19, 2017

"New CRV"

- CRVTouring

We were in the market for a car that we would have for the next 10+ years and decided to buy new. We were patiently shown various cars and test drove them (my husband and I separately, since our toddler was with us). I loved the CRV. Jose located the color and model (CRV Touring) we wanted and in about 2 and a half weeks it was complete with our requested add-ons. The car is beautiful and rides very smoothly.

Jose Sabillon

August 12, 2017

"So Right, even 300 Miles away."

- 300North

I travelled from out of state to my former hometown to purchase a 2017 CRV-EX from AJ. Wary of the complications of an out of state purchase, I put my faith in AJ and he came through. He was efficient, did not waste my time and found the exact car we wanted. All the extra paperwork was taken care. He was a true gentleman and I highly recommend him and the Honda of Danbury dealership.

A.J. Esemplare

August 10, 2017

"CRV Car Purchase"

- cpm6060

Just purchased our second car from Honda of Danbury. Overall, the experience was first rate - from test driving cars to closing the transaction. Our sales associate was very helpful. We have used this dealership for over ten years for servicing our first Honda and have never had a bad experience !

Anthony Zeolla