Honda of Greeley

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda of Greeley

Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley

"Customer focused, excellent product knowledge & friendly"

Peggy was readily available, quick to respond to our questions, understood what we were looking for in price and model and provided a thorough review of the used Honda CR-V we selected. I appreciated Peggy's professional approach throughout our dealing with her and Bob Finnegan's diligence in obtaining our business.

"Would buy from again"

Excellent experience at Honda of Greeley. Juan Muro worked very hard to get me a good deal and the sales manager and finance manager we're equally easy to work with. No hassle, no haggle and no pressure. I would definitely buy from Honda of Greeley again.

Juan Muro

"enjoyable buying experience"

Beginning to end, this buying experience was top notch. Initial contact was made through the internet with Peggy Martin. The ensuing communication about the prospective vehicle was prompt, responsive to my questions and accurate. This professional level of service continued at the dealership. The vehicle was exactly as advertised. The transaction was transparent, the people (especially "the Honda Lady" , Peggy Martin) were genuine and friendly, and deal was done right. I came away with a very nice vehicle at a fair price, and a sense that I could depend on Honda of Greeley. I live 300 miles from this dealership but, without a doubt, I would go there again.

"The Way Cars Should Be Sold!"

Fabulous experience! Peggy provided a transparent, fair, and honest car buying experience with some help from Bob & Rusty as well. This is my third car purchase from Honda of Greeley.

"2014 Civic"

Purchased my 2014 Civic from Peggy Martin. It was the best experience I've had when purchasing a new vehicle! Not only was Peggy great to work with but so was the finance staff and service manager!

"Peggy is Amazing!!"

This was by far the best experience me and my family has ever had buying a car!! Peggy Martin helped us from start to finish! She was prompt, friendly, and best of all our car buying experience was pressure free!! Our next car purchase or Lease will undoubtedly be through Honda of Greeley! Highly Recommended!!!! Thank You!!!!

"New car purchase"

The people at Honda of Greeley, from the sales team to the finance and insurance team, were each very helpful and easy to work with. Their positive and friendly attitude made it a pleasure to purchase a car for our daughter that was both what she wanted and which worked with our budget. We won't hesitate to return when next we need a car!

Michael McGregor

"Amazing"

Rob Campbell was incredibly helpful when it came to my first time car buying experience. He did everything to find a car in my budget and to get a loan that would work best for me. When we went to Loveland to have my mother cosign, he bought me lunch! Very nice guy, I will recommend him to friends and family who are looking for a car. :)

Rob Campbell

"Excellent across the board"

Juan was friendly, trustworthy, funny, and most importantly helpful. The whole process went quickly and smoothly, and I couldn't be happier with my car!

Juan Muro

"Excellent experience "

We recently purchased a vehicle from Honda of feeler and I must say it was the overall best overall car buying experience I have ever had. We worked with Robert Campbell and he was just awesome, very knowledgeable and super friendly. I just want to say I enjoyed everything about honda of Greeley. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends or family. Billy Bay

Robert campbell