Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley Learn More

Corrinaiscruisen..
5/26/2016

"Totally Amazing"

I went into the dealership looking for a used car. I didn't have the best credit and figured... I probably would not qualify to buy a used car. Well better yet I purchased a brand new car!!! The three gentlemen that I worked with on this deal were AWESOME. They understood my situation and were very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure doing business with them!!!!

I believe his name was John and also the finance guy.

Patricia L Carreon
5/21/2016

"Bought used vehicle "

Great, professional experience! Remembered my inquiry of my dream vehicle and called me when one came in, 10 months later. Great Honda Odyssey, great terms, great service. I'm so pleased with my transaction. I will definitely recommend Honda of Greeley. Thank you for rembering me and making me feel special.

Brandon Juenger

AmandaKae
5/21/2016

"Repeat customer, great experience!"

My husband and I purchased two vehicles, and we're thrilled with the experience. We traded the CR-V I purchased here years ago, and got great deals! We are so happy!

Gene

car chick
5/18/2016

"An honest deal"

I was very impressed with our salesman named Casey Lee. He was very knowledgable about cars/Hondas and gave detailed answers to all my inquiries. He was never pushy and spent a lot of time with us to make sure the car was a good match for me. I was however, a bit disappointed with the end of our transaction. First, the guys were getting ready for what I was told, was to get the car cleaned up for me. The one guy threw the keys from way back to a guy that was standing next to my now new car. The catch was not made and the keys hit the hood of the car. Luckily, it did not damage anything. They drove the car back and I still don't know what they were even doing with it. It was supposed to be all cleaned up but it wasn't! Neither the interior or exterior were cleaned.

jerrika

"Great experience"

The process was quick and easy, Casey Lee was very helpful with the process, he was very honest and open with any questions we had about any of the cars that were test driven. I will recommend to others.

MelissaG

"Welcoming and genuine!"

I had an amazing, easy going experience from start to finish. Rob C. was my Sales Consultant-He was great. Rob contacted me personally about the vehicle I had previously inquired about and extended an invitation to visit the dealership and help me with any questions, etc.. I think Rob is a very thoughtful and accommodating and I would recommend him to anyone! Terri took me through the finance process, which he made non-stressful. I also had some interaction with Gene, again a nice positive interaction. Family oriented too!!

Michael
5/11/2016

"Another Happy Honda Owner!"

I appreciated the way in which I was treated as a customer. Each person helped make my purchase very smooth and seamless from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Greeley Honda to anyone who is considering the purchase of a new vehicle.

sue555
5/01/2016

"Great experience!"

We just bought a new 2016 CR-V from Casey Lee. He was outstanding to work with... very knowledgeable and helpful. Great experience with the dealership. Professional and no pressure!!

CQuintana
4/28/2016

"Fantastic Sales Team - NO PRESSURE!"

I was very nervous going to a dealership as we all have heard of the nightmare experiences people can have with Sales. My entire experience test driving and looking at our options at the dealership couldn't have gone smoother. We showed up to test drive a specific car. Our sales rep, "Q" was smiling and ready to help. He worked well with my husband as well allowing us to ask questions and I felt like he really allowed my husband to 'drive' the visit to the dealership. Even with arriving to the dealership on the later side of the day, he never once got frustrated or looked at his watch when we asked to test drive ANOTHER car 40 minutes before closing. Once my husband decided on a car to go with, Q was pleasant to talk to and patiently taught me everything new I had to learn with my 2016 Honda Accord EXL. He was also very patient with our two very young children that were with us. I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth everything went and would def recommend Q as a sales rep to contact!!!

"Q"

Dave15
4/13/2016

"Outstanding new car purchase experience."

Just purchases a brand new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L from this dealership and had a great experience all the way around. The sales man, Casey Lee, was very professional and completely answered all of our questions, and we had many. It's been 12 years since we purchased a new car so we had to get up to speed with all the new technologies the new Pilot has and Casey was very helpful and patient with us. Closing the deal and making the purchase was very straight forward and there were none of the normal games you expect from car dealerships.

Reviews of Casey Lee