Honda of Greeley

Wes Taber, Owner, Honda of Greeley

Wes Taber

Owner

May 26, 2017

"Very Helpful and Thorough"

- civHatch17

I talked to Casey through email and phone before coming in to buy the car. During our remote communications, he was very friendly and tried to get us a competitive price for my car. I believe I received a good price, plus the 7 year (or 100,000 miles) powertrain warranty helps! The day the car arrived, Casey texted me some pictures of it. He also stayed past his regular scheduled hours to present the car to us when we arrived to pick it up! Casey made sure to explain everything about the car as well. Overall, great guy to buy a car from.

April 29, 2017

"Simple"

- golferguy11

I test drove 2 cars and really liked them both but wasn't sure about the price so I went home and called Casey later and talked to him. He was willing to work a deal and there was no pressure.

April 27, 2017

"Great Sales and Management"

- Awesome 2017 Ridgeline

Great experience purchasing my new Ridgeline. Casey Lee, great knowledge of the new Ridgeline. Great time and great purchase. Casey went above and beyond with the new car delivery overview. Ivan Chacon, parts counter dropped everything to bring out items we were thinking of adding to our purchase, all items were in stock and he helped us make our decisions. Special thanks to Kevin Rich Sales Manager, he gave us personal service during the sales process, later on when we had delivery questions and during the new car delivery. What a great team, customer service is outstanding. thanks to everyone at Honda of Greeley.

Kevin Rich