Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley Learn More

CQuintana
4/28/2016

"Fantastic Sales Team - NO PRESSURE!"

I was very nervous going to a dealership as we all have heard of the nightmare experiences people can have with Sales. My entire experience test driving and looking at our options at the dealership couldn't have gone smoother. We showed up to test drive a specific car. Our sales rep, "Q" was smiling and ready to help. He worked well with my husband as well allowing us to ask questions and I felt like he really allowed my husband to 'drive' the visit to the dealership. Even with arriving to the dealership on the later side of the day, he never once got frustrated or looked at his watch when we asked to test drive ANOTHER car 40 minutes before closing. Once my husband decided on a car to go with, Q was pleasant to talk to and patiently taught me everything new I had to learn with my 2016 Honda Accord EXL. He was also very patient with our two very young children that were with us. I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth everything went and would def recommend Q as a sales rep to contact!!!

"Q"

Dave15
4/13/2016

"Outstanding new car purchase experience."

Just purchases a brand new 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L from this dealership and had a great experience all the way around. The sales man, Casey Lee, was very professional and completely answered all of our questions, and we had many. It's been 12 years since we purchased a new car so we had to get up to speed with all the new technologies the new Pilot has and Casey was very helpful and patient with us. Closing the deal and making the purchase was very straight forward and there were none of the normal games you expect from car dealerships.

Sonia
4/05/2016

"Great Experience"

I went in with specific expectations and they were met. Smooth and painless. I wasn't pushed into anything I didn't want and I was thoroughly satisfied.

KMPOC
4/01/2016

"Buying A 2016 Honda Fit"

Buying a car is never a fun thing for me...My experience with Casey Lee was great- he was very helpful and accommodating! The finance man was also very friendly and knowledgeable. (Can't remember his name but he is a Cardinals fan!)

Julie G.
3/28/2016

"No nonsense; down to earth!"

After email correspondence with Casey, we went in to buy our new car. He was very thorough and knowledgeable about everything. Their was no nonsense; the price quoted was the price I received! Even the finance gentleman was great! Didn't try to sell us stuff we didn't want! It honestly felt like I was dealing with people I already knew. Everyone there was down to earth and not "sneaky" at all. Would certainly recommend checking them out for a car!

Jennifer Lee
3/24/2016

"Helpful and sincere"

Before I walked in the building, there was already a representative standing outside the building, ready to greet and help me. This exceptional guy is Taylor Serena. He provided a lot of information and answers to our questions. He is sincere, generous, and funny! He is very caring because he loves to know about your personal life. He went through all the features of the car and told me to call him if I had any questions.

Taylor Serena

thndr8
3/19/2016

"In and out quick"

Drove an hour north to see this vehicle. Gave me the price I was willing to pay and had everything done within an hour. Casey actually drove my new car to my house since I had no way of getting it home. He actually lived by me but offered to carpool back to work the next day after dropping it at my house. Would buy from them again.

dwaggs
3/16/2016

"The easiest car buying experience ever!"

We drove 5 hours to Honda of Greeley because they had the Honda HR-V I was looking for. I had pre-negotiated the price with Rob Campbell before we got there so it was pretty much a done deal. We were walking around the lot while Rob had to take care of other customer matters, when we found a 2016 Civic my husband wanted. Within a couple hours we were on the road back home with TWO new cars. The prices were better than we expected and everyone was so friendly. We will certainly go back to Honda of Greeley when we need our next new Hondas.

paulaj4321
3/15/2016

"Honda"

Our sales person Casey Lee was a awesome car saleperson. He knows the product inside and out, would buy from him again. Kevin made the purchase easy. Thank you Greeley Honda!

whydoihavetodothis?
3/13/2016

"Whitney did a very good job."

I understand Whitney is a newer employee and felt she did a good job. Not pushy. Reasonably well informed. Very helpful with pursuing pricing, Carfax reports, etc. Spent plenty of time with us. Stephen Neisen Fort Collins, CO.

Whitney