Honda of Greeley

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda of Greeley

Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley

"Peggy is Amazing!!"

This was by far the best experience me and my family has ever had buying a car!! Peggy Martin helped us from start to finish! She was prompt, friendly, and best of all our car buying experience was pressure free!! Our next car purchase or Lease will undoubtedly be through Honda of Greeley! Highly Recommended!!!! Thank You!!!!

"New car purchase"

The people at Honda of Greeley, from the sales team to the finance and insurance team, were each very helpful and easy to work with. Their positive and friendly attitude made it a pleasure to purchase a car for our daughter that was both what she wanted and which worked with our budget. We won't hesitate to return when next we need a car!

Michael McGregor

"Amazing"

Rob Campbell was incredibly helpful when it came to my first time car buying experience. He did everything to find a car in my budget and to get a loan that would work best for me. When we went to Loveland to have my mother cosign, he bought me lunch! Very nice guy, I will recommend him to friends and family who are looking for a car. :)

Rob Campbell

"Excellent across the board"

Juan was friendly, trustworthy, funny, and most importantly helpful. The whole process went quickly and smoothly, and I couldn't be happier with my car!

Juan Muro

"Excellent experience "

We recently purchased a vehicle from Honda of feeler and I must say it was the overall best overall car buying experience I have ever had. We worked with Robert Campbell and he was just awesome, very knowledgeable and super friendly. I just want to say I enjoyed everything about honda of Greeley. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends or family. Billy Bay

Robert campbell

"Communication and Customer Service Needs Some Work."

Had complaints about customer service and seems like they are working on that. Was contacted by them to work out the problem. Changed my rating.

"Bought a used car, should have kept my older car!!!"

I went in after speaking with a new sales personnel, and he helped me find a used car with a little less miles than my car I traded in. We found an 05 Tucson and was told it was mechanically sound. Took it on a test drive, and seemed to run great. Right when I was being handed the keys to drive home, a DETAILER walked by the car and noticed an oil leak. The dealership told me it would be done monday, but of course I couldn't pick it up until Thursday. Fine, whatever the car was repaired for a cracked oil pan and rear seal. I left the dealership with the car, and 2 days later, I was broken down. I called the dealership and initially Rusty told me "well what do you want me to do". Very upset I asked to speak to someone else who could help me. Bob (the top dog), who was also not nice to me, also said he could do nothing, that it was my problem now that I owned the car. SUPER upset, he finally agreed to send a tow truck, only because I was not sure of the issue, and I had no idea if it had anything to do with the repairs they had just made on the car. Once the car got to the garage, I was told by Rusty that the technicians couldn't find a problem, and that I could come pick up after hours because the secretary was still there. Went to pick it up, and the lady could not find the keys. So my husband and I had to walk around the whole car lot looking for my car, until we saw it still up on the stand in the mechanics garage, hood open, and up on the stand. So we were not able to take the car home after driving all the way over to the dealership and wasting an hour of our time. (Thanks for the GREAT communication, Rusty... aren't you the manager??). So the next day, I called Ryan, service manager, (the ONLY nice, polite and helpful person I have dealt with), and he told me I needed a new water pump and should get a new timing belt.... $700 worth of work.... 2 days after I took the car home. We were NOT happy. Rusty said he would see what he could do about the price, and when Bob called back, he was short and rude, and wouldn't even work with us! It was now OUR problem. I have never dealt with such rude managers in my life. 2 days and they could care less. The car obviously had problems, that thank God the detailer noticed after we paid for the car in full! They told me I should have purchased the warranty... but funny thing is.. we were NEVER offered ANY warranty. So now we are stuck with a car we don't trust, over a $700 bill, and HORRIBLE taste in our mouth about this dealership. We were going to buy a new Honda next year from this company - but WILL go else where. I can't believe the lack of customer service, and the mis communications. We were also told that we bought a cheap car so what should we expect? Well we expect a trusted dealership would sell us a car that had been looked at and reviewed before being sold "as mechanically sound". I also had to refill the power steering fluid as soon as I bought the car - so this car was NOT even looked at, every though we were told it was. I don't expect much, I just expected to get more than 2 days out of a car I just bought and was "mechanically sound". I also expect the dealership that is "trusted and of quality" to work with us a little since they technically sold us a lemon. If they didn't know about an oil leak, they didn't even look at the car. They don't care - they will sell lemons to anyone. And as a Honda lover, I will NEVER buy a honda again. Thank you very much for making this the worse experience of my car buying experience. I have bought other used cars before, and NEVER had any issues like this.

Honda of Greeley responded to this review

October 15, 2014

We spent appx $1300 fixing an oil leak on a 140k mile car that we were under no obligation to do. About a week later, a water pump failed. We towed the vehicle AT OUR EXPENSE from Estes Park and diagnosed it for free. Offered repair at a discounted price and got a profanity laced tirade from customer because we weren't doing this for free as well. Went above and beyond trying to keep this customer happy, he was treated with courtesy and respect even after he decided to be rude and disrespectful to staff. as for his trade it had no clutch and was towed to an auto auction where we lost $900 on it. Our reputation is built on the hundreds of happy customers and positive reviews we receive. It is unfortunate this is not one of them.

ekw82781 responded to this review

September 24, 2014

Not ONE person let us know what a "back row" car was. I was simply told it was a good quality and mechanically sound car. Maybe your sales personnel should not tell customers that. I was also told that I should have bought a warranty? When was I offered this? Not once. I appreciate the help that I did receive, but also feel that from a company that is so reputable, the managers were rude. We were rude after we were sarcastically responded to by the managers saying "well what am i supposed to do?" A manager should be nice and at least try to understand where their customers are coming from - and not sarcastic and condescending. The manager made me feel like shit. I am in public relations, and is this how you deal with your customers? This says a lot. The service manager, who has to deliver the bad news about the repair costs, was WAY nicer and helpful. I am upset because it was 2 days later and I already have a huge repair bill. Rusty also told me to read about all of the great reviews online about Honda of Greeley. Yes, but did he mention all of the negative ones? The same rudeness issues I have dealt with.

"Pain free purchasing! "

Awesome experience in car buying! The staff was welcoming and Peggy was a delight. Even the lot techs exhibited great customer service. I feel I've made a friend AND got a great deal on my new CR-V.

"Amazing"

I wanted to take the time to let Robert Campbell and Terri Langenbahn that I really appreciate their hard work and detection. They were kind, friendly and patient. I would recommend you with out a doubt to someone. Thanks again, Melissa Arias.

Robert Campbell

"Great customer service and quality! would buy again!"

We worked with Peggy and had the best experience we had had buying a car! Great , friendly customer service, excellent quality, painfree process. THE ONLY PLACE TO BUY!

Reviews of Peggy  Martin