Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley Learn More

jant123
7/19/2016

"Awesome Service"

Upon stepping onto the lot at Honda of Greeley.....My experience was awesome from beginning to end. Sales rep Taylor Serena couldn't have done a better job.

Taylor Serena

Stephan Kramny
7/07/2016

"Bought a Civic"

My wife and I spoke mostly wit Taylor Serena. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. He listened well and was not pushy just very informative. We were just looking when we came in but ended up leaving with a new Civic. We are quite satisfied with the experience. We like the car too..

Taylor Serena

marvineaster
6/27/2016

"a low key approach to seeing a car"

i bought my last car from Honda of Greeley and have been very happy with how I was treated and with the service dept. Casey Lee is very helpful but never pressures you. He is kind and easy to work with. He listens to what you and what you are trying to do.

Lopez7
6/16/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience really loved Casey definitely recommend to friends and family. This guys needs a raise! He gave my son a great deal on his first car as well as a pinstripe

Ron
6/13/2016

"Outstanding experience with the Honda of Greeley team."

We came to see a particular vehicle, and as we approach the dealership I saw a vehicle facing the main drag elevated, up on a ramp stand. I told my wife that I wanted to see that car. Well, it turns out that it actually was the car we came to see. Rob our salesman did a great job and did not pressure us at all. I told him I was not buying today, period-I had other dealerships in Denver that I wanted to visit. The general manager met with us and gave me his best price. After some reflection and realizing that the price for the car was in line with KBB, without all of the extras it had on it, I told Rob that I wanted it. Rob had me all set in less than an hour. But in that hour, my wife with her phone, check out other vehicles in their inventory. That day I sold my car to a private party, my wife traded her car to Honda of Greeley, and we both left with new cars purchased from this outstanding dealership. I usually detest dealing with car salesmen and their managers, but this whole process with Rob, his manager, and the Honda of Greeley team proved surprisingly painless and very timely. I would refer others to this team when it comes to their new car needs.

Judy
5/28/2016

"Best Car Buying Experince Ever"

Most of the time buying a car is time consuming, intimidating and frustrating. The staff at Honda Greeley made the experience easy and enjoyable. I will definitely be recommending them to all my family and friends.

Brandon Juenger

Corrinaiscruisen..
5/26/2016

"Totally Amazing"

I went into the dealership looking for a used car. I didn't have the best credit and figured... I probably would not qualify to buy a used car. Well better yet I purchased a brand new car!!! The three gentlemen that I worked with on this deal were AWESOME. They understood my situation and were very knowledgeable. It was a pleasure doing business with them!!!!

I believe his name was John and also the finance guy.

Patricia L Carreon
5/21/2016

"Bought used vehicle "

Great, professional experience! Remembered my inquiry of my dream vehicle and called me when one came in, 10 months later. Great Honda Odyssey, great terms, great service. I'm so pleased with my transaction. I will definitely recommend Honda of Greeley. Thank you for rembering me and making me feel special.

Brandon Juenger

AmandaKae
5/21/2016

"Repeat customer, great experience!"

My husband and I purchased two vehicles, and we're thrilled with the experience. We traded the CR-V I purchased here years ago, and got great deals! We are so happy!

Gene

car chick
5/18/2016

"An honest deal"

I was very impressed with our salesman named Casey Lee. He was very knowledgable about cars/Hondas and gave detailed answers to all my inquiries. He was never pushy and spent a lot of time with us to make sure the car was a good match for me. I was however, a bit disappointed with the end of our transaction. First, the guys were getting ready for what I was told, was to get the car cleaned up for me. The one guy threw the keys from way back to a guy that was standing next to my now new car. The catch was not made and the keys hit the hood of the car. Luckily, it did not damage anything. They drove the car back and I still don't know what they were even doing with it. It was supposed to be all cleaned up but it wasn't! Neither the interior or exterior were cleaned.

Reviews of Kevin Rich