Honda of Greeley

Wes Taber, Owner, Honda of Greeley

Wes Taber

Owner

August 26, 2017

"I would highly recommend these guys, Casey in particular"

- Yohn222

Long story short; we'd just moved to the US from the UK so had no credit history here. My Uncle who lives in the US was able to co-sign so we were able to get a decent rate (nowhere near the 21% - AutoNation had quoted us!). Our salesman Casey was great - he seemed trustworthy and honest from the outset and was throughout the whole process - he set up the whole Co-Signing thing with no fuss, even though my Uncle was actually on holiday in Europe. All it took was a five minute phone call and he did the rest. Other dealers were saying it couldn't be done while he was out of the country, some were saying he'd have to do an online application which would take him 90 mins. These guys, by their own admission, are not one of the big names when it comes to dealers but one of the many advantages of this is that they can be that bit more flexible and don't have to 'sell cars via a script'. We got a fair price for the car, their finance guy was good - obviously has some established links with banks/lenders as was able to get us a rate we were very happy with. Casey was great - extremely professional, no hard sell, certainly new the car we were buying inside and out and he's been at the dealership for sometime which counts for a lot, All in all, I'd definitely buy a car from Honda of Greeley again and it was nice to not have the usual nightmare dealer experience.

May 26, 2017

"Very Helpful and Thorough"

- civHatch17

I talked to Casey through email and phone before coming in to buy the car. During our remote communications, he was very friendly and tried to get us a competitive price for my car. I believe I received a good price, plus the 7 year (or 100,000 miles) powertrain warranty helps! The day the car arrived, Casey texted me some pictures of it. He also stayed past his regular scheduled hours to present the car to us when we arrived to pick it up! Casey made sure to explain everything about the car as well. Overall, great guy to buy a car from.

April 29, 2017

"Simple"

- golferguy11

I test drove 2 cars and really liked them both but wasn't sure about the price so I went home and called Casey later and talked to him. He was willing to work a deal and there was no pressure.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $29795