Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley Learn More

tmartin8466
9/27/2016

"My Experience with a great salesperson"

I contacted Honda of Greeley for a specific vehicle. I had been looking for a car for sometime for my son because his last one was totaled by a careless driver. Well anyway, I called Honda of Greeley and was lucky enough to speak with Rob Campbell. This guy was really great to work with, very friendly and knowledgeable. My son and I had to drive up from Centennial Colorado to Greeley, so I didn't want to waste time haggling back and forth. Rob and I were able to solidify a deal over the phone and he assured me that the vehicle would be on hold until my arrival - Everything that he told me was true and ready when I arrived. It was definitely a no nonsense transaction. I would most definitely recommend to anyone that is seeking to purchase a vehicle to look at Honda of Greeley and see if they have that vehicle then be sure to contact Big Rob Campbell. Truly a great guy to work with!

d&bsnyder
9/17/2016

"Great Experience! "

My husband and I had a great buying experience with Casey and Terri. Employees were friendly, respectful of our time, and a pleasure to work with! Not to mention, we got a great deal on a fantastic car :) We drove up from Denver just to buy the car, wouldn't hesitate doing it again. Thank you, Casey and Terri!

stansugden
9/05/2016

"Very Satisfied"

Overall process was very smooth and Casey was easy to work with. I had much of my information from research ahead of time. The staff to get things finalized worked quickly to get me moving.

amnaomicapulong
9/04/2016

"Very satisfied."

The employees were very friendly. We test drove 3 cars and they were patient in answering all our questions, made our visit comfortable, and service was excellent and fast. After signing all the paperworks, they helped me out with the controls and navigation.

LizAlton
8/25/2016

"Fast, Easy and Trustworthy"

My lease was coming due so my husband and I went in to look at our options. Robert Campbell helped us find the right car for our family and even got out car payment below what we were asking. He and Terri went above and beyond for us and far exceeded any expectations we may have had coming into this. I wouldn't recommend any other salesman or dealership to anyone. Honda of Greeley has done right by us two times in a row. So happy!

knoll
8/23/2016

"Professional, courteous, helpful"

Visited Honda of Greeley to purchase a car for my daughter. Rob Campbell and Kevin Rich were professional, courteous, and helpful in completing the transaction. I highly recommend anyone shopping for a vehicle to consider this dealership.

Aggie
8/18/2016

"Fast easy, and so friendly "

Rob Campbell was my sales guy and was friendly helpful and when I said I needed to get this done fast he made it happen. Love my new Honda

Jasmine Sanchez
8/11/2016

"Excellent"

Rob did such a great job with helping me get my vehicle. Was better then expected and I absolutely love my vehicle. Respectful and did an amazing job. Thank you so much!

Wfarmer
8/10/2016

"New car"

Stop at Honda of Greeley for new car talk to Casey Lee he listens to what we needed and was not pushy like some salesperson and sold us what we wanted I strongly recommen Honda of Greeley and Casey Lee they listen and don't push

Honda Lover
8/05/2016

"Great car buying experience "

Rob Campbell was very helpful in getting us a brand new Honda Pilot. He helped us get the most for our trade in and was able to get us to the price we could afford. Gene was super courteous and Brandon was informative but gave us no pressure. We had to drive quite a distance and they had everything ready when we got there. It was a relaxing enjoyable car buying experience.

Brandon