Honda of Greeley

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Honda of Greeley

Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley

Gretchen E.
12/20/2014

"The way cars should be sold!"

Wonderful customer service! Peggy was knowledgeable, helpful, and transparent about the whole process. She gave us so much valuable information, and was a joy to work with as well! I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Nikki
12/17/2014

"Phenomenal service "

Great customer service and reasonable prices. Overall excellent experience for my first time purchasing a vehicle. Juan Muro was extremely helpful and knowledgable about all cars on the lot.

Juan Muro

Mark Rangel
12/15/2014

"Rob Campbell"

Worked with Rob to purchase a car, he was very helpful and more importantly low pressure in his sales approach! The rest of the team at Honda treated me well. Mark R.

Rob Campbell

Ethan Walker
12/05/2014

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience at Honda of Greeley when we recently purchased a Fit. Our salesman Rob was very friendly and knowledgeable, and financial manager Otto offered great advice. I definitely recommend them to anyone in the market for a Honda.

Rob Campbell, Otto Palmer

MarienyK
11/30/2014

"Keep Pinching myself"

Peggy Martin sold me my dream car. Helped me understand all the new features before I drove off the lot. I got the color I wanted and could not be happier. She worked with me to get a deal I could afford.

tipsyalex
11/28/2014

"Really Happy Customer"

Helped us get a great price and a great car. Rob Campbell was really helpful and friendly, I would 100% recommend this dealership to purchase a vehicle! :)

Rob Campbell,

G G
11/28/2014

"Great Sales Staff, Misleading Financing"

The sales staff was great, no complaints, would happily follow them to another dealership in the future. The financing department was misleading and rushed the process. I was given an exact number and it looked good. I asked if that number included insurance because part of the payment went to Allstate. The finance person told me "yes, this number includes insurance through Allstate". However, as I was ready to drive away, I was pulled out of the vehicle and told I couldn't go anywhere until I showed proof of insurance, which I thought I already had. I tried to speak with the financing department about this situation and the office was empty, and nobody would return my calls. I didn't speak to anyone until the next day when I went in and asked to speak with financing. The financing director was the most unprofessional person I have ever encountered. As he walked over to meet me he put a large dip of tobacco in his lip, then after removing his hand from the saliva in his mouth, he reached out to shake my hand. I was disgusted. I remained civil the entire time, maintaining a respectable attitude and tone. I can not say the same for the finance director. I do not recommend Honda of Greeley to others and I will not do business there again.

Rob Campbell

mblaszk
11/24/2014

"Customer focused, excellent product knowledge & friendly"

Peggy was readily available, quick to respond to our questions, understood what we were looking for in price and model and provided a thorough review of the used Honda CR-V we selected. I appreciated Peggy's professional approach throughout our dealing with her and Bob Finnegan's diligence in obtaining our business.

Luke Wagner
11/24/2014

"Would buy from again"

Excellent experience at Honda of Greeley. Juan Muro worked very hard to get me a good deal and the sales manager and finance manager we're equally easy to work with. No hassle, no haggle and no pressure. I would definitely buy from Honda of Greeley again.

Juan Muro

satcom17
11/23/2014

"enjoyable buying experience"

Beginning to end, this buying experience was top notch. Initial contact was made through the internet with Peggy Martin. The ensuing communication about the prospective vehicle was prompt, responsive to my questions and accurate. This professional level of service continued at the dealership. The vehicle was exactly as advertised. The transaction was transparent, the people (especially "the Honda Lady" , Peggy Martin) were genuine and friendly, and deal was done right. I came away with a very nice vehicle at a fair price, and a sense that I could depend on Honda of Greeley. I live 300 miles from this dealership but, without a doubt, I would go there again.

Reviews of Peggy  Martin