Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley

mrscruz61
4/14/2015

"Always a great experience at Honda of Greeley"

Just bought my second vehicle from Peggy Martin at Honda of Greeley, and once again I was incredibly pleased with the experience. Peggy and the rest of the staff were so friendly and helpful and I got a great deal on my vehicle.

McLeod,Connie777
4/04/2015

"No high pressure sales"

I purchased a new Honda CRV and worked with Mac McGregor. I'm been dreading going thru the process of purchasing a vehicle, however, Mac was not high pressure and made the car buying experience better than past experiences. I was very pleased with everyone at Honda of Greeley. My dread was quickly turned into being very happy with my new Honda CRV and Honda of Greeley. Thank you, Connie M.

Michael (Mac) Mcgregor

jim69
4/01/2015

"2015 New CRV EXL-NAV"

I started out calling 3 Honda dealerships trying to get a lease payment on a 2015 CRV EXL-NAV. I knew what color and options I wanted already. The first dealership quoted me $50 a month higher than I wanted. The next dealership did not even call back, I called Honda of Greely and spoke with Peggy Martin, told her what I was trying to accomplish and what I wanted. Peggy called me back within the hour said it would be a tight deal but they would do the deal I wanted and can have the car the next day. I went in the next day and did my paper work with Otto and It was a breeze. Car was full of gas clean and ready to go. If you want a hassle free experience and a great deal, call Peggy @ Honda of Greely, Highly recommended.

Otto

Boulder Buff
4/01/2015

"Easy in and out"

Rob promptly called me after I inquired online on the VW TDI Sportwagon I ended up buying. Was able to do a test drive and buy the car in less then an hour. Rob made arrangements for the car to delivered free of charge to Boulder. Rob was honest and laid back, helpful and nice to deal with.

KS
3/13/2015

"Great car buying experience."

We just bought my wife's second Accord - the first one lasted her 15 years and it's still in good shape! Rob Cambell did a great job and he was the opposite of the classic car salesman....very laid back, polite, and patient. Rob held the car for us for over a week while we got our financing together....and he gave up family time to help us 'close the deal'. On top of all that, he got us a great deal!

connerda50
3/12/2015

"Far less than I had expected"

I had heard some good things about Honda of Greeley, but my experience fell far short of that. I expect a new car to be as good as you can get. There were several things that bothered me. During Feb/Mar there is _A LOT_ of water from melting snow on the road. The first thing I found was that they had not put in any washer fluid; not just annoying, but unsafe. As I was driving home in the evening the low sun angle showed a film on the inside of the windshield. They had not even bothered to clean the windows. Due to the depth of the dashboard and the slope of the window, cleaning the inside of the windshield is a strenuous activity for a 65 year old man. Plus the glare off the film on the windshield made driving west to Loveland less safe. They told me that they would install 'mud flaps' as part of the deal. It turns out that the car already had mud flaps. There is a 'cap' that covers the emergency shift release button; but that was missing. In general, I did not like their attitude that they were doing me a favor by selling me a car. I didn't care for the sale of overpriced 'protection' packages at the closing. Our sales person admitted that he was new, but he got several facts and prices wrong. I did not experience anything at Honda of Greeley that would make driving from Loveland to Greeley a compelling reason to buy a new car from them. They are probably no better or no worse than any other Honda dealer in northern Colorado.

Robert Campbell, Roger ? (sales manager)

Honda of Greeley responded to this review

March 12, 2015

Sir, I am truly surprised and disappointed at your experience with my staff. I sincerely apologize and would like to do what I can to make it right. I will mail the little plastic cover for the brake shift interlock, please let me know where to mail it. As far as the cleanliness of the vehicle, that is just unacceptable. Will you be in Greeley again soon? If so, stop by at your convenience for a thorough detailing of your vehicle. If not, contact me directly and I will send a driver to pick it up and get it detailed for you. I appreciate your input, and again want to do what I can to make things right. Please give us another opportunity to earn your confidence and give you the buying experience you'd expect and deserve from us. Sincerely, Bob Finnegan Sales Manager 970-506-2791

ArWKo
3/11/2015

"Bought my first new car, had a great experience."

I had a great experience working with Peggy Martin and Honda of Greeley purchasing my very first new car. Peggy was so incredibly friendly and helpful - she provided us with her undivided attention and was so knowledgeable about the cars I was looking into getting. I never felt pressured and when I decided to make my purchase, the buying process - which you always expect to be the nightmare - was so quick, easy, pleasant, and fair. I would recommend Honda of Greeley (and already have) to anyone, and if you can work with Peggy I'd recommend that too, you're sure to have a great experience.

Sarah77
3/04/2015

"First new car, couldn't ask for better service!"

Juan Muro was the Sales Consultant that helped me with the purchase of my new car. This was the very first car that I have ever purchased from a dealership and it was the best customer service I could have asked for. They went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and to get me the best deal I could imagine. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone.

Juan Muro

Krissa
2/25/2015

"Best car buying experiance!"

We just bought a new car from Rob Campbell at Honda of Greeley. He was the easiest, most laid back salesman we've ever dealt with when buying a car! Thanks for all the help Rob! We will be back for our next one!

Rob Campbell

tyler
2/25/2015

"love my New car"

I just bought an 07 Tahoe from Honda of Greeley. I love the car and service I received thanks to the friendly staff. Well be going back for my next car!

Rob Campbell