Honda of Greeley

Hung Mai, Sales Person, Honda of Greeley

Hung Mai

Sales Person

November 28, 2016

"Casey Lee was great, very professional and easy to work with"

- ralph123

Casey answered my TrueCar request with a phone call to let me know that the car my wife and I were interested in was available on their lot. He went over every detail of the car with us, while on the test drive. Once we decided to purchase the Pilot, he handled all the paperwork. I generally do not like to purchase a car, but this purchase was easy with no hassle. Very relaxed all around.

November 13, 2016

"New Honda"

- Erin

Casey was great! He responded super quickly with a quote and an appointment time when I called asking about the 2016 HR-V. When I came in to check out the car, he explained everything really thoroughly, making sure to break down all the different features and repeating things I didn't understand. He made everything easy!

November 09, 2016

"Car Search Experience "

- Whatever

Hung Mai made my car search relaxed and easy, when sometimes it's the most stressful! He is knowledgeable and answered every phone call, text, and email quick! He worked with my budget and helped me with any concerns! Thanks Hung, I have enjoyed every minute driving to work!

New 2016 Honda Accord, $28100