Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley

sportsfans
7/22/2015

"Best possible when car shopping with three small children"

My wife and I decided to take all of our kids car shopping on a Saturday to Honda of Greeley. We never imagined we would take the time we did and eventually buy a car. Our kids were spent and terrible but everyone there was very accommodating and patient with us as we went through the process and made our decision.

Honda Greeley Review
7/04/2015

"New Car"

We have purchased our last Five vehicles from this dealeraship and could not be happier wit the way we are treated by the Sales associate, Peggy Martin. As well as the outstanding service we receive by the Service Department, Kevin Tousley. Both Peggy & Kevin are the reason we continue to do business atbthis dealership and I would recommend them to anyone wanting to be treated fairly and with respect.

Kevin Tousley

myztikalspyril
6/16/2015

"Awesome!"

Peggy, you are one awesome lady! She got us a deal that no other dealership would touch. I've never had such an easy experience as with her. We were in and out of the dealership with our new car within an hour. She has a wealth of information and got us on our way. This was our first car from Honda of Greeley and the experience was awesome. Would highly recommend!

KenInKersey
6/14/2015

"Great low pressure experience!"

We shopped four dealerships and Rob Campbell at Honda of Greeley was the easiest to talk to and deal with. Of the four sales consultants we met, Rob was the only one to follow up with any communication after the first visit. He provided a good quote and our counter offer was accepted. Rob's no pressure, high information sales approach was very much appreciated. Terry Langenbahn handled the paperwork like a master. Rob's philosophy and mine are the same with buying a car: you either want the car or not; and you can afford it or not. The sales consultant helps you find something you like and can afford and if they can't do that, nobody has success. Great job Rob! We'll be back.

ryguy22
6/12/2015

"best time buying a car"

My family needed to upgrade a vehicle so we went to honda looking for a honda civic. A salesman name Hung Mai approached me and I thought, oh no, here we go another pressured salesman. He introduced himself and right off the bat I felt like he wanted to help ME and not help himself. He was very straight forword no games and helped us purchase a brand new car. This man is amazing at what he does and would recommend anyone buying or upgrading a car to see HUNG MAI!

John
6/12/2015

"Thanks"

From the moment I walked in mark was very helpful, I had my doubts that they could help me with the mess I found myself in with another dealership. However they made it seem like it was a walk in the park. I am very happy with what they were able to do for me. I would recommend that if u need a car then go talk to mark.

probertszck
6/08/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

We purchased through their internet sales department. Great experience. Fast and easy. Got a great price, they found the exact model and color we wanted and nothing changed when we went to pick it up. The price quoted was exactly what we paid. Would definitely recommend Peggy Martin & Honda of Greeley.

Auntie lori
6/01/2015

"when they say it's easy it is so easy"

when I walked in it was very friendly very clean the service was awesome they were very fast and sufficient Robert Campbell is an awesome salesperson he worked and worked and worked until I was able to get a car an awesome place to shop

Sikander
5/26/2015

"Exceptional Service"

Great dealership to work with. Very professional, fair and courteous. Special mentions: Rob Campbell from Sales and Brandon Juenger from Finance. All my future business with go to Honda of Greeley Sikander Shah

Brandon Juenger

HeySus
5/23/2015

"Fair and Informative Car Buying Experience"

40 years ago we bought a car and since then, every time we have to buy another one, we comment that we wish we could find a dealer / salesperson like the one we had then. Well, finally we did. It began by Peggy giving us a quote over the telephone for a car we saw on the internet. And miracle of miracles, the quote didn't go up once we arrived at the dealership, drove the car and she presented us with the price. We might even say the experience was FUN! Both during the test drive and upon delivery of the vehicle, Peggy took the time to explain all of the features on the car. I also want to mention Casey Lee, who helped us begin looking at vehicles, since we were early for our appointment with Peggy. He was also very informative and congenial.

Reviews of Terri Langenbahn