Honda of Greeley

Wes Taber, Owner, Honda of Greeley

Wes Taber

Owner

April 23, 2017

"So patient and Always willing to help!"

- accord2017

I was probably a nightmare customer. Indecisive and a shopper. We wanted a low payment whether finance or lease but I also wanted all the fun new technology. My husband and I did a lot of shopping around and we definitely do a lot of hustling to find the best deal. We narrowed it down to two cars but they were at different dealerships. Casey was so patient throughout the whole process and did everything he could to get us to stay. I decided to lease and had so many questions about it because I had always financed. He answered all the questions and never seemed annoyed. I could text him at any point of the day to ask questions about cars, deals, or pretty much anything under the sun and get a quick response. I am so happy with the car and am so excited to be back in a Honda! Thank you, Casey, for relentless hard work and being so patient this past month!

April 17, 2017

"Buying a new car"

- Jcard1220

Casey had excellent knowledge of vehicle's technological features. We had great service and he was attentive without being overbearing. Overall a great buying experience.

April 02, 2017

"Excellent Experience, Excellent Service! "

- HappyGirl

Casey did a fantastic job of helping me find the car I was looking for! He was so friendly and willing to help but wasn't too pushy. It was amazing doing business with him, he knew where to take me to test drive the care I was looking at and did a great job of making sure I had my questions answered. Such a great sales person, I would definitely recommend this dealer and Casey as they were incredible! All other service was great, they did a fantastic job of taking their time to make sure the car I chose was clean and ready for me to drive away in. Great dealer, Great employees!

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $36825