Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley

Krissa
2/25/2015

"Best car buying experiance!"

We just bought a new car from Rob Campbell at Honda of Greeley. He was the easiest, most laid back salesman we've ever dealt with when buying a car! Thanks for all the help Rob! We will be back for our next one!

Rob Campbell

tyler
2/25/2015

"love my New car"

I just bought an 07 Tahoe from Honda of Greeley. I love the car and service I received thanks to the friendly staff. Well be going back for my next car!

Rob Campbell

Johnsonq10
2/20/2015

"Great experience!"

I worked with Mr. Hung Mai. He showed us several vehicles and helped me make a great decision! I am very pleased with the staff and experience at Honda of Greeley.

Hung Mai

Nicki
2/16/2015

"Mark Is the man! Honda of Greeley is a painless dealership!"

My husband and I came into Honda of Greeley looking for an SUV to fit our needs of a growing family. We met with the Mark Grantner. Just a little back ground I was in a 2009 Mazda 6 and owed way more then my car was worth. Mark was great I would highly recommend him if you need to get out of your current vehicle. He was able to get us into an SUV that we would have never dreamed of. Got us a great interest rate and payment we could afford. Mark was there from beginning to end took care of everything. I am very pleased with the entire experience. Go see Mark if you need to get out of your current vehicle,

KBrothers
2/05/2015

"Good People in the car world do exist!"

What a great dealership with great people. We were between a rock and a hard place when it came to the need to get a new car. Working with Robert and Terri helped make the process easier. We definitely felt like we were being taken care of and not taken advantage of. They genuinely seemed to want to help. They worked so hard to be able to match our budget, but still be in a good position, with a great car. Good people.

Robert Campbell (Sales) - Terri Langenbahn (Finance)

Rsf
2/04/2015

"Smooth, "hassle free" purchase providing Best Value!"

Rob Campbell made our buying experience smooth and "hassle free," earning him my highest recommendation as a sales representative. Because we live more than 60 miles away, Rob coordinated the details of our agreement to purchase a 2015 Honda Accord via telephone and e-mail. He accommodated our schedule and sought address all of our questions. He was extremely knowledgeable about the Honda product line and helped us select the vehicle that best suited our need. Rob is honest, forthright, and hardworking. His management and dealership team fully supported him, which provided us with the overall best value when compared with other dealers. Smooth, "hassle free" purchase providing Best Value!

Rob C. Campbell

fred.king
1/31/2015

"Thank you Peggy Martin!"

I just purchased a 2015 Civic from Peggy Martin. Working with Peggy is a wonderful experience. She listened to my needs and matched them with the perfect car. This is the second car I've purchased from Peggy within the last year, and both times I've received tremendous service from her and from Honda of Greeley. F.K.

Kathy
1/27/2015

"Best experience i've ever had purchasing a car."

Peggy Martin made it so easy for me. She was very knowledgeable about the car and had everything ready for me when I came to pick it up. I traveled 3 1/2 hours to get the car I had looked at on line. It was everything Peggy told me it was and at the price she told me it would be. No changes once I got there! Peggy helped me set up my phone numbers in the car and went through everything and how it all worked. I was so comfortable driving it when I left the dealership. I was in and out in 1 1/2 hours that included the test drive! Thanks again Peggy, you are awesome!!! I will definitely send people to you. LOVE MY CAR

Otto in finance was amazing

armshopper
1/26/2015

"Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Peggy Martin"

I dreaded the thought of buying a new SUV because of the enormous amount of time that most dealers expect you to invest. We had some very specific needs for our new car in the that it needed to be AWD and flat towable. Peggy Martin worked wonders with us on the phone in researching and finding the right SUV for us, which turned out to be a 2014 CR-V. After of her analysis, we were able to drive our new car and purchase it in less than 2 hours. She was wonderful and really knew everything about cars. We could not have asked for a better experience.

dianna
1/22/2015

"Rob A. Campbell is a great sales consultant"

I recently purchased a 2006 CRV from Handa of Greeley. Rob Campbell was my sales consultant and he was very professional. He took the time to listen for what I was truely wanting and found the perfect match. He made the experience far less stressful than any car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you!

Rob A. Campbell