Honda of Greeley

4535 W. 29th Street,
Greeley, Colorado 80634
Honda of Greeley Info
About Honda of Greeley

We appreciate you taking the time today to visit our web site. Our goal is to give you an interactive tour of our new and used inventory, as well as allow you to conveniently get a quote, schedule a service appointment, or apply for financing. At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Honda of Greeley

Audra
1/28/2016

"Easy transaction"

Answered all of my questions. Spent time with my Daughter helping her understand all of the technology in the new car. We did not feel pressure to make a purchase. Casey was very knowlegable and if he didnt know the answere to a questions he took the time to find it. I would shop here again.

Barka
1/14/2016

"Best car buying experience "

I have purchased four new Hondas in the past twenty years, this was the best experience. Casey was the most honest, the most knowledgeable Honda salesman. He went over all the features and technology of our new Honda Accord. He delivered the car and brought our paperwork to us in Longmont. I purchased a new CRV from Frontier Honda in 2013, they didn't go over the truck like Casey did. I would never purchase any vehicle from Frontier, they were dishonest and pushy salesman. Casey give me a great price but most importantly he did NOT lie during the entire process.

Lou
1/09/2016

"Positive review "

Answered my questions after the test drive and if not sure found out the answer. Gave us time to think about the offer and felt no pressure. When purchasing the vehicle went over the features and asked if any questions about them.

Kenw
1/06/2016

"Excellent, Friendly, likable people to work with."

Very knowledgeable on all of the car functions. Straight foreword answers to my question. Even found that some of the information other dealer sales people gave me was wrong. Very helpful after purchase helping me understand all the new technology.

Widow lady
12/09/2015

"Positive in the purchase of a new car"

This was my third car to purchase from Honda of Greeley and meeting Casey Lee was so pleasant. He was very patient with an old lady and answered all my questions, no pressure. Everyone at Honda of Greeley is very pleasant, always greet you right away and make sure you are comfortable, offering coffee, water or anything else they can help you with. I recommend Honda of Greeley to anyone and would advise them to deal with Casey Lee.

Hondaforthewin
12/03/2015

"Easy and extremely knowledgeable"

Staff was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the new 2016 Honda Civic. I ended up buying the car the same night I came in. Have been to other dealers in Colorado... Other dealers staff was not as friendly and not as easy to work with.

AriadniE
12/01/2015

"Used car purchase "

Casey was laid back and didn't pressure us. Management was flexible in marking down the price for cosmetic issues we were concerned about. Kevin made the financing process quick. The whole experience was painless. Thanks!

Nancy
11/18/2015

"A great fair Honda Dealer"

We had been looking at the new 2016 Honda Pilot. When Honda of Greeley had the model and color we wanted we drove down from Cheyenne. We dealt with Casey Lee, who is very personable, honest, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with. The whole crew at Honda of Greeley were very friendly and helpful, but not pushy.

JayJack
11/17/2015

"Did this just really happen?"

I went to four other dealerships, and spent countless hours working to buy a car before calling Peggy just on a whim. I told her what I was looking for, and asked if it was even possible. I received the same value for my trade in as other dealers, but Peggy didn't try to charge for the detailing, or other add-on charges all the other dealers included, so I feel like I got fair value. She got me the deal I wanted in 20 MINUTES. I spent hours looking online, and sitting in dealers offices, always to have numbers change, or surprise charges added on. It gets better...Peggy offered another deal that cut MY costs even more. She even had the car brought in from another dealer hundreds of miles away. Who does that for customers? Peggy's numbers NEVER changed, and I am still in awe. If you want a truly great buying experience, this is your place. I drove from Denver, and it is WORTH it. If your experiences have not been great, or you are just starting out shopping for a Honda, I would suggest just calling to see what they can do for you. Best call I have ever made for something like this.

BradleyD
11/14/2015

"Excellent Service & Great Deal! Ask for Casey Lee!"

My wife & I were looking to purchase a 2016 Honda Touring. We had been searching the Denver dealerships for a few weeks and no one was willing to work with our budget. We called Casey, exchanged some emails & phone calls over a 2-day period and he went "out of his way" to put the deal together. When I say he went out of his way, he really did go out of his way, and picked me up in Denver so my wife & kids didn't have to drive me to Greeley to pick up the car. If you are in the market for a Honda, I would strongly encourage you to contact Casey. The finance process was painless and went very smooth. Everything Casey & I discussed was consistent with the financial paperwork and there was no pressure to buy any additional products or services. Brad

Reviews of Casey Lee