Huber Chevrolet

H & H Chevrolet

jesslikespickles
5/29/2015

"awesome"

After shopping around for a new car and feeling like I was going to end up with total junk, Huber worked with me and got me into a 2013 chevy cruz way cheaper than total lemons with rust and cigarette burns up the road, who were trying to get me to go $75 over my budget, btw. So now I have this sweet new ride under my budget WITH warranties. Then when I hit road construction that gnarled up my tire, I took it in and it was replaced for free. Alignment checks, whole shabang. All of the staff I have met are super friendly and I get the sense that they are in fact, not trying to bleed me dry. So that is a plus. I send everybody I know to Huber.

ed

HondaSam
5/12/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet"

I am a life long owner of Honda family products (since 1993) but wanted to look at a Suburban. After looking at Suburban at two other car lots, we went to Huber as they had a great selection. We were warmly welcomed by Rustin Slaughter who told us all about the SUV and accompanied us on a test drive. He was very low pressure, very professional and understood our timeline to buy. Those qualities brought us back to the dealer a couple of days later, and a week later he helped us negotiate a good deal and we purchased the Suburban from him. The new car manager, Jay, and the finanace manager Shaun were a great supporting cast for Rustin. Long story shot, great car buying experiance.

Rustin, Jay, Shaun

UkuleleWiz
3/10/2015

"Best Experience I've Had"

From the time I walked in the front door to even this morning dropping my car off for service, I have felt welcome at Huber. Everyone I have had contact with have been nothing but pleasant and accommodating. Thank you to Rod, Jay, Anthony and all of the other countless folks I have had contact with. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I will definitely be back when it comes time to add a Silverado to the family in a couple years.

Rod, Jay, Anthony

bull2321
3/11/2014

"My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing..."

My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing i did was switching from classic cheverolet to huber.the employees have been nothing but help full allways smiling. Nick suhr is awsome cant say nothing but great thing bout him he goes above an beyond to please his customer.

nick suhr

jhammel12
1/14/2014

"After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run..."

After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run around from other dealerships, walking into Huber was a great experience from the beginning. We were first met by Rod who went out of his way to show us each and every car we had interest in (even though it was past closing time). Going back the next day and meeting Chris made the experience even better. He was very knowledgable of the vehicle and answered every question. Most car dealerships want you to pick a car sign the paper work and drive away without even having an approval. Huber took our info and got us an approval on the exact vehicle we wanted with no run around and we do appreciate that a lot. If any friends, family, or even a stranger ask where should i go to get a great car deal my first response will be to go visit Rod, Chris, and the gentlemen of Huber Chevrolet. Thank you for making us part of the Huber Family. Jeremy and Amy Hammel

Chris and Rod

DanaTuma
4/17/2013

"Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because..."

Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because of a "banging" noise in the front end of the vehicle. They did replace one strut and both strut mounts, stabilizer links on the front end, front left lower control arm, and did some work to the steering shaft. Unfortunately, the noise is still there. After taking it in again, they now state that they drove other Chevy Malibus with similar miles as mine and they all make the same noise. I am taking it to our personal mechanic that does all of the work on our business vehicles now to locate the problem. Basically, they are admitting that the problem is there, but state that Chevy refuses to do anything about it at this point.....I guess their statement is basically that "all Chevy Malibus do that". So, that basically tells me that they are telling me that all Chevy Malibus are rattling pieces of crap. So, this will be my last Chevy purchase ever. This is coming from a life-long Chevy driver. If you continue to purchase Chevys and have them serviced here, I wish you the best of luck. On a side note, Bill G. was the person that I worked with in service. He was a great guy and did what he could on his end. It is not his fault that the vehicle is junk and the service department cannot find the problem and/or Chevy refuses to fix it.

Bill G.

Bill Hipsher
6/18/2009

"I purchased a car for my Daughter from Huber. The sales..."

I purchased a car for my Daughter from Huber. The sales and service folks treated me and my Daughter very well. There were a couple of options we needed and they switched some things around to accomadate my Daughter. I think the hand off between the internet and floor sales staff was handled very well Thank you

Sales and Service Staff

huskerdave
10/20/2007

"This dealership was much more upfront about pricing than..."

This dealership was much more upfront about pricing than the others I had previously visited. I was treated seriously even though I wasn't ready to buy immediately.

Larry Cahow

justnick
7/26/2007

"I strongly do not recommend Huber Chevrolet. The pricing..."

I strongly do not recommend Huber Chevrolet. The pricing of repairs is extremely high and customer service is disappointing.

Erwin Bonder