Huber Chevrolet

Huber Chevrolet
Huber Chevrolet Info

Beardmore Chevrolet

H & H Chevrolet

"My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing..."

My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing i did was switching from classic cheverolet to huber.the employees have been nothing but help full allways smiling. Nick suhr is awsome cant say nothing but great thing bout him he goes above an beyond to please his customer.

nick suhr

"After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run..."

After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run around from other dealerships, walking into Huber was a great experience from the beginning. We were first met by Rod who went out of his way to show us each and every car we had interest in (even though it was past closing time). Going back the next day and meeting Chris made the experience even better. He was very knowledgable of the vehicle and answered every question. Most car dealerships want you to pick a car sign the paper work and drive away without even having an approval. Huber took our info and got us an approval on the exact vehicle we wanted with no run around and we do appreciate that a lot. If any friends, family, or even a stranger ask where should i go to get a great car deal my first response will be to go visit Rod, Chris, and the gentlemen of Huber Chevrolet. Thank you for making us part of the Huber Family. Jeremy and Amy Hammel

Chris and Rod

"Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because..."

Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because of a "banging" noise in the front end of the vehicle. They did replace one strut and both strut mounts, stabilizer links on the front end, front left lower control arm, and did some work to the steering shaft. Unfortunately, the noise is still there. After taking it in again, they now state that they drove other Chevy Malibus with similar miles as mine and they all make the same noise. I am taking it to our personal mechanic that does all of the work on our business vehicles now to locate the problem. Basically, they are admitting that the problem is there, but state that Chevy refuses to do anything about it at this point.....I guess their statement is basically that "all Chevy Malibus do that". So, that basically tells me that they are telling me that all Chevy Malibus are rattling pieces of crap. So, this will be my last Chevy purchase ever. This is coming from a life-long Chevy driver. If you continue to purchase Chevys and have them serviced here, I wish you the best of luck. On a side note, Bill G. was the person that I worked with in service. He was a great guy and did what he could on his end. It is not his fault that the vehicle is junk and the service department cannot find the problem and/or Chevy refuses to fix it.

Bill G.

"I purchased a car for my Daughter from Huber. The sales..."

I purchased a car for my Daughter from Huber. The sales and service folks treated me and my Daughter very well. There were a couple of options we needed and they switched some things around to accomadate my Daughter. I think the hand off between the internet and floor sales staff was handled very well Thank you

Sales and Service Staff

"This dealership was much more upfront about pricing than..."

This dealership was much more upfront about pricing than the others I had previously visited. I was treated seriously even though I wasn't ready to buy immediately.

Larry Cahow

"I strongly do not recommend Huber Chevrolet. The pricing..."

I strongly do not recommend Huber Chevrolet. The pricing of repairs is extremely high and customer service is disappointing.

Erwin Bonder