Huber Chevrolet

Beardmore Chevrolet

CD3Sticks
3/31/2016

"Professional and Responsive"

I was in the market for a new 2016 Chevy Silverado. I came across Huber Chevrolet doing an internet search of dealers within a 500 mile radius of me with the trim level and options I was looking for. Huber actually had a few that were suitable matches. I called up and was connected with Greg Kraft, a Sales Coordinator. From the start Greg was very friendly and professional. We discussed a particular vehicle, the price shown on their website, and the process I was using to buy my new truck - especially since they were located 500 miles from me. Their pricing was great and straight forward. As it turned out, I didn't buy the truck from Greg and Huber Chevrolet. A deal closer to home came through. It wasn't quite as good as the one Greg and Huber Chevrolet had for me, but it was close enough that it trumped the effort and cost of traveling to get the truck. When I told Greg that, he was gracious and even offered to hl The reason I wrote this review is in my buying process, I dealt with and talked with several different dealers. Some were great, some were not so great. Greg Kraft and Huber were on top of the great list. I know the next time I'm looking for a new vehicle, I will look up Huber Chevrolet and Greg.

Greg Kraft

Rahulmonu
9/11/2015

"Awesome huber Cadillac and Tim"

I bought my Cadillac ATS from Tim and I must say usually dealers don't leave a positive impression on me however the ease of work, the reliability and the friendly approach that huber and specially Tim had made a huge impact on me going with them. I had to make a choice between a mercedes and a Cadillac. The Mercedes guy was an idiot named Ryan who was rude and obnoxious, typical car sales guy. The friendliness and open preach made us choose these guys. I will buy all my Cadillac and corvettes from huber Cadillac and specially Tim. We can contact him anytime night or day and he is always punctual and replies instantly. Great job huber and Tim, Brett we haven't forgotten you. Brett you were awesome as well and thank you for a great deal.

Tim, Brett

EHurd
8/12/2015

"Caring and Accommodating Service Staff"

My experiences with the Huber service department have always been extremely positive. This visit my treatment was exceptional! My 2009 Saturn Sky needed a difficult and expensive repair on its cooling system. The sensitivity and tact of Adam Marsh in revealing the bad news to me was amazing. Additionally, he had already arranged a loaner vehicle for me to get me through the eight days without my car. The thoughtfulness and many acts of kindness from Adam Marsh and Joe Tisthammer made on my behalf are deeply appreciated. Huber Automotive is fortunate to have such fine and caring service staff. My most sincere thanks to Mr. Marsh, Mr. Tisthammer, and the service technicians who performed the repair work beautifully. I give Huber my highest recommendation.

Adam Marsh, Joe Tisthammer

kgdilocker
7/16/2015

"Highly Recommend Huber Sales or Service"

I have dealt with Huber since 1998 having driven Cadillacs and Trailblazers. I had them serviced at Huber. The Huber Team of either Sales or Service are the best in the business.

Erwin Bonder has been my service agent for many years! The best in the business!

jesslikespickles
5/29/2015

"awesome"

After shopping around for a new car and feeling like I was going to end up with total junk, Huber worked with me and got me into a 2013 chevy cruz way cheaper than total lemons with rust and cigarette burns up the road, who were trying to get me to go $75 over my budget, btw. So now I have this sweet new ride under my budget WITH warranties. Then when I hit road construction that gnarled up my tire, I took it in and it was replaced for free. Alignment checks, whole shabang. All of the staff I have met are super friendly and I get the sense that they are in fact, not trying to bleed me dry. So that is a plus. I send everybody I know to Huber.

ed

HondaSam
5/12/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet"

I am a life long owner of Honda family products (since 1993) but wanted to look at a Suburban. After looking at Suburban at two other car lots, we went to Huber as they had a great selection. We were warmly welcomed by Rustin Slaughter who told us all about the SUV and accompanied us on a test drive. He was very low pressure, very professional and understood our timeline to buy. Those qualities brought us back to the dealer a couple of days later, and a week later he helped us negotiate a good deal and we purchased the Suburban from him. The new car manager, Jay, and the finanace manager Shaun were a great supporting cast for Rustin. Long story shot, great car buying experiance.

Rustin, Jay, Shaun

UkuleleWiz
3/10/2015

"Best Experience I've Had"

From the time I walked in the front door to even this morning dropping my car off for service, I have felt welcome at Huber. Everyone I have had contact with have been nothing but pleasant and accommodating. Thank you to Rod, Jay, Anthony and all of the other countless folks I have had contact with. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I will definitely be back when it comes time to add a Silverado to the family in a couple years.

Rod, Jay, Anthony

bull2321
3/11/2014

"My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing..."

My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing i did was switching from classic cheverolet to huber.the employees have been nothing but help full allways smiling. Nick suhr is awsome cant say nothing but great thing bout him he goes above an beyond to please his customer.

nick suhr

jhammel12
1/14/2014

"After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run..."

After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run around from other dealerships, walking into Huber was a great experience from the beginning. We were first met by Rod who went out of his way to show us each and every car we had interest in (even though it was past closing time). Going back the next day and meeting Chris made the experience even better. He was very knowledgable of the vehicle and answered every question. Most car dealerships want you to pick a car sign the paper work and drive away without even having an approval. Huber took our info and got us an approval on the exact vehicle we wanted with no run around and we do appreciate that a lot. If any friends, family, or even a stranger ask where should i go to get a great car deal my first response will be to go visit Rod, Chris, and the gentlemen of Huber Chevrolet. Thank you for making us part of the Huber Family. Jeremy and Amy Hammel

Chris and Rod

DanaTuma
4/17/2013

"Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because..."

Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because of a "banging" noise in the front end of the vehicle. They did replace one strut and both strut mounts, stabilizer links on the front end, front left lower control arm, and did some work to the steering shaft. Unfortunately, the noise is still there. After taking it in again, they now state that they drove other Chevy Malibus with similar miles as mine and they all make the same noise. I am taking it to our personal mechanic that does all of the work on our business vehicles now to locate the problem. Basically, they are admitting that the problem is there, but state that Chevy refuses to do anything about it at this point.....I guess their statement is basically that "all Chevy Malibus do that". So, that basically tells me that they are telling me that all Chevy Malibus are rattling pieces of crap. So, this will be my last Chevy purchase ever. This is coming from a life-long Chevy driver. If you continue to purchase Chevys and have them serviced here, I wish you the best of luck. On a side note, Bill G. was the person that I worked with in service. He was a great guy and did what he could on his end. It is not his fault that the vehicle is junk and the service department cannot find the problem and/or Chevy refuses to fix it.

Bill G.