Read Reviews Huber Chevrolet

Manufacturers: Chevrolet, Service Center

3.7

3.7

based on 3 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

6 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Huber Chevrolet

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Huber Chevrolet

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing..."

bull2321
3/11/2014 11:55:04 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
nick suhr

My Review Of Huber Chevrolet:

My experience has been so awsome at huber. The best thing i did was switching from classic cheverolet to huber.the employees have been nothing but help full allways smiling. Nick suhr is awsome cant say nothing but great thing bout him he goes above an beyond to please his customer.

Twitter
"After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run..."

jhammel12
1/14/2014 10:25:21 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Chris and Rod

My Review Of Huber Chevrolet:

After car shopping for a few weeks and getting the run around from other dealerships, walking into Huber was a great experience from the beginning. We were first met by Rod who went out of his way to show us each and every car we had interest in (even though it was past closing time). Going back the next day and meeting Chris made the experience even better. He was very knowledgable of the vehicle and answered every question. Most car dealerships want you to pick a car sign the paper work and drive away without even having an approval. Huber took our info and got us an approval on the exact vehicle we wanted with no run around and we do appreciate that a lot. If any friends, family, or even a stranger ask where should i go to get a great car deal my first response will be to go visit Rod, Chris, and the gentlemen of Huber Chevrolet. Thank you for making us part of the Huber Family. Jeremy and Amy Hammel

Twitter
"Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because..."

DanaTuma
4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Bill G.

2.5

My Review Of Huber Chevrolet:

Well, I had my 2011 Chevy Malibu in for service because of a "banging" noise in the front end of the vehicle. They did replace one strut and both strut mounts, stabilizer links on the front end, front left lower control arm, and did some work to the steering shaft. Unfortunately, the noise is still there. After taking it in again, they now state that they drove other Chevy Malibus with similar miles as mine and they all make the same noise. I am taking it to our personal mechanic that does all of the work on our business vehicles now to locate the problem. Basically, they are admitting that the problem is there, but state that Chevy refuses to do anything about it at this point.....I guess their statement is basically that "all Chevy Malibus do that". So, that basically tells me that they are telling me that all Chevy Malibus are rattling pieces of crap. So, this will be my last Chevy purchase ever. This is coming from a life-long Chevy driver. If you continue to purchase Chevys and have them serviced here, I wish you the best of luck. On a side note, Bill G. was the person that I worked with in service. He was a great guy and did what he could on his end. It is not his fault that the vehicle is junk and the service department cannot find the problem and/or Chevy refuses to fix it.

Twitter
"I purchased a car for my Daughter from Huber. The sales..."

Bill Hipsher
6/18/2009 10:42:04 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
Sales and Service Staff

4.2

My Review Of Huber Chevrolet:

I purchased a car for my Daughter from Huber.
The sales and service folks treated me and my Daughter very well. There were a couple of options we needed and they switched some things around to accomadate my Daughter.
I think the hand off between the internet and floor sales staff was handled very well

Twitter
"This dealership was much more upfront about pricing than..."

huskerdave
10/20/2007 12:13:31 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales
Larry Cahow

My Review Of Huber Chevrolet:

This dealership was much more upfront about pricing than the others I had previously visited. I was treated seriously even though I wasn't ready to buy immediately.

Twitter
"I strongly do not recommend Huber Chevrolet. The pricing..."

justnick
7/26/2007 12:36:28 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Erwin Bonder

1.4

My Review Of Huber Chevrolet:

I strongly do not recommend Huber Chevrolet. The pricing of repairs is extremely high and customer service is disappointing.