Hudson Valley Volvo

Prestige Volvo

Michael Smith
3/25/2015

"An Excellent Experience"

My wife and I have been customers with the team at Hudson Valley Volvo for over ten years. We have either purchased or leased 5 Volvos. This week we leased a new S60 with Owen and Linda. Their customer service and to clearly answer any questions you have is terrific and a model for the industry.

Owen and Linda

AJP951
3/21/2015

"Best in Sales and Service."

I have been using this Volvo Dealership for the last 6 years and have never had a bad experience, Sales Dept. are EXCELLENT and the service dept. is Outstanding! Highly Recommened..

Margot Murphy and Service Dept.

nictaylor
3/01/2015

"Easy Process"

I had a simple, routine maintenance appointment, and the Service department was helpful, quick and trustworthy. They saw that I had an air filter change coming up in a few thousand miles, and were able to incorporate it into this appointment without much waiting. Everyone was friendly. The waiting area had snacks and coffee and water, and wifi, so all went well.

didn't catch the name

Dr G
2/07/2015

"Super Service with a Smile"

Just had my 40k service, what a breeze! Dropped off my S80 at lunch and picked it up before 5:30 closing. It looked beautiful after the free car wash, and drove like a charm

Dan and service team

RangerFrank
1/17/2015

"Consistently professional and friendly dealership."

Our family has enjoyed several Volvo's from Hudson Valley Volvo and they always deliver. From the sales process to service follow-up, everyone always is attentive, courteous and considerate of your time. The service work is performed correctly the first time and there are no hidden charges. Everything is explained up-front and performed with Volvo precision. We will be back to add yet another Volvo to our family.

Dan & Larry

Mpaden
1/17/2015

"Outstanding "

Mrs.Murphy wa s an excellent sales person. She took the time to inquire about my car needs and preferences and match me with the perfect car for me. I would recommend her and HV Volvo to my family and friends. The service department is the best of any dealer I have ever worked with including Lexus. I am happy with my new S60. Mary Paden

Mrs. Murphy

emeyer9900
1/09/2015

"Great, helpful service!"

We met with Owen Van Rossum and he was wonderful. We went in with the expectation of buying a specific certified used XC60, and he never made us feel any pressure to deviate from our plan. I've never been to a dealership like that, where they aren't pushing you around, trying to get you to buy a more expensive car! So, very cool & unique place! Definitely recommend coming here for your Volvo & to make an appointment with Owen, if he's available!

Owen Van Rossum

victoria.
12/12/2014

"I had an issue regarding a warranty replacement "

Dealer couldnt replace a warranty item which I thought to be unreasonable and inexcusable..they told me to call executive offices in New Jersey and make a claim to them..New Jersey did replace the bad battery...im very thankful..this dealershipi is usually so wonderful and attends to my needs as a widow having to make sure my car runs the best. Dont like any other mechanics near my car. Im thankful for all they do to keep my car running in tip top order..

manager dan

thekid2656
11/19/2014

"Volvo XC60 Service"

With the help of my salesperson Margot Murphy and the business manager Linda Updegraff, my experience with Hudson Vally Volvo was a pleasurable one and I'm very pleased with my new lease on a 2015.5 XC60. I got the exact color I wanted along with many new features from my 2013 lease and I'm enjoying the elegant ride of the new model. I highly recommend Hudson Valley Volvo and would not hesitate to continue doing business with them in the future. Raymond Smaltz

Margot Murphy

edhengel
10/01/2014

"Outstanding"

Outstanding service. The salesman went so far as to pick me up at a dealership in Newburgh where I dropped off a leased vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Bill Levi