Hudson Valley Volvo

Smythe Volvo

Prestige Volvo

RangerFrank
1/17/2015

"Consistently professional and friendly dealership."

Our family has enjoyed several Volvo's from Hudson Valley Volvo and they always deliver. From the sales process to service follow-up, everyone always is attentive, courteous and considerate of your time. The service work is performed correctly the first time and there are no hidden charges. Everything is explained up-front and performed with Volvo precision. We will be back to add yet another Volvo to our family.

Dan & Larry

Mpaden
1/17/2015

"Outstanding "

Mrs.Murphy wa s an excellent sales person. She took the time to inquire about my car needs and preferences and match me with the perfect car for me. I would recommend her and HV Volvo to my family and friends. The service department is the best of any dealer I have ever worked with including Lexus. I am happy with my new S60. Mary Paden

Mrs. Murphy

emeyer9900
1/09/2015

"Great, helpful service!"

We met with Owen Van Rossum and he was wonderful. We went in with the expectation of buying a specific certified used XC60, and he never made us feel any pressure to deviate from our plan. I've never been to a dealership like that, where they aren't pushing you around, trying to get you to buy a more expensive car! So, very cool & unique place! Definitely recommend coming here for your Volvo & to make an appointment with Owen, if he's available!

Owen Van Rossum

victoria.
12/12/2014

"I had an issue regarding a warranty replacement "

Dealer couldnt replace a warranty item which I thought to be unreasonable and inexcusable..they told me to call executive offices in New Jersey and make a claim to them..New Jersey did replace the bad battery...im very thankful..this dealershipi is usually so wonderful and attends to my needs as a widow having to make sure my car runs the best. Dont like any other mechanics near my car. Im thankful for all they do to keep my car running in tip top order..

manager dan

thekid2656
11/19/2014

"Volvo XC60 Service"

With the help of my salesperson Margot Murphy and the business manager Linda Updegraff, my experience with Hudson Vally Volvo was a pleasurable one and I'm very pleased with my new lease on a 2015.5 XC60. I got the exact color I wanted along with many new features from my 2013 lease and I'm enjoying the elegant ride of the new model. I highly recommend Hudson Valley Volvo and would not hesitate to continue doing business with them in the future. Raymond Smaltz

Margot Murphy

edhengel
10/01/2014

"Outstanding"

Outstanding service. The salesman went so far as to pick me up at a dealership in Newburgh where I dropped off a leased vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Bill Levi

davidlincoln.ross
9/18/2014

"Excellent Volvo Dealer in Hudson Valle"

Great location and really nice, professional team. Willing to work with you to reach a fair deal. Encourage one and all to test drive Hudson Valley 2015 V60

Mike Dillon

gucio
9/14/2014

"buying 2007 toyota tundra."

I flu in from North Carolina and was picked up by Bill at Steward International Airport.Upon arrival to the dealership I saw the truck looking like a new vehicle.After the test drive it took Mike about 15 minutes to complete the paper work and I was on my way home.Great experience,Everybody was very friendly,great experience.

Bill ,Mike ,Linda.

drtash
9/02/2014

"3-peat customer!"

We just purchased a 2014 XC 60 and we were again pleased with the level of experience and knowledge from our sales person, Murf, and manager, Mike. Both were very easy to work with and helped us find exactly what we were looking for, and offered us a great price on our trade-in XC90. We appreciated how much our loyalty meant, and the whole process was quick, smooth, and painless.

Margot Murphy, Mike

mmillan
8/31/2014

"Hudson Valley Volvo Did It Again"

I have been taking my car to the Hudson Valley Volvo dealership for the past 3 years. The quality of service and attention has always been the same.... Excellent. What else is there to say.

Larry and Day