Hudson Valley Volvo

Hudson Valley Volvo Info

Smythe Volvo

Prestige Volvo

"Volvo XC60 Service"

With the help of my salesperson Margot Murphy and the business manager Linda Updegraff, my experience with Hudson Vally Volvo was a pleasurable one and I'm very pleased with my new lease on a 2015.5 XC60. I got the exact color I wanted along with many new features from my 2013 lease and I'm enjoying the elegant ride of the new model. I highly recommend Hudson Valley Volvo and would not hesitate to continue doing business with them in the future. Raymond Smaltz

Margot Murphy

"Outstanding"

Outstanding service. The salesman went so far as to pick me up at a dealership in Newburgh where I dropped off a leased vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone.

Bill Levi

"Excellent Volvo Dealer in Hudson Valle"

Great location and really nice, professional team. Willing to work with you to reach a fair deal. Encourage one and all to test drive Hudson Valley 2015 V60

Mike Dillon

"buying 2007 toyota tundra."

I flu in from North Carolina and was picked up by Bill at Steward International Airport.Upon arrival to the dealership I saw the truck looking like a new vehicle.After the test drive it took Mike about 15 minutes to complete the paper work and I was on my way home.Great experience,Everybody was very friendly,great experience.

Bill ,Mike ,Linda.

"3-peat customer!"

We just purchased a 2014 XC 60 and we were again pleased with the level of experience and knowledge from our sales person, Murf, and manager, Mike. Both were very easy to work with and helped us find exactly what we were looking for, and offered us a great price on our trade-in XC90. We appreciated how much our loyalty meant, and the whole process was quick, smooth, and painless.

Margot Murphy, Mike

"Hudson Valley Volvo Did It Again"

I have been taking my car to the Hudson Valley Volvo dealership for the past 3 years. The quality of service and attention has always been the same.... Excellent. What else is there to say.

Larry and Day

"Buying a 2015 V60"

We just purchased a 2015 V60, with the new E series engine. It is a remarkable car. The process took time because we wanted a Saville Gray car and it was not available. Both Bill (in sales) and Mike (manager) worked hard to get what we wanted and we now have the exact car. The process was smooth, friendly and our experience over 15 years with this dealership has been outstanding.

Bill Levy

"10-year customer"

I have just purchased my 4th Volvo from Hudson Valley Volvo. There are several other Volvo dealerships that are closer to my house but I return to this dealer again and again because I always get the very BEST price for my trade-in and the very BEST service on my new car. I appreciate how much my loyalty means to them and that's why I drive nearly 1 hour out of my way to patronize this dealership. My most recent purchase of a new V60 was no exception! Murph and Linda were efficient and professional and enhanced my buying experience. Thanks to all at HVV!!!

Murph and Linda

"They have treated me right from the first day"

Fromt he purchase, now 4 years ago, to today, they have treated me right in every transaction. Approching the expiration of the warrantey, they did work on the car that would not have been discovered until after the warranty expired, yet they took care of it under the warranty.

service & sales

"New car purchase"

This is my second experience with this dealership and again was not disappointed . Always find them accomodating in helping me find the car I am interested in......

Diego Arregium and Mike Dillion