Hudson Valley Volvo

Smythe Volvo

Kundert Volvo of Englewood

RangerFrank
7/02/2015

"Professional & Personable all at once!"

Sure, when your car needs a out of the routine service call, it's not a happy prospect. Dan, Laurence and the service staff always manage to turn lemons into lemonade. We are very glad to have Hudson Valley Volvo in our backyard. They are very attentive, always accommodating and truly deliver service with a smile. You will not find a more truthful or trustworthy dealer...and it begins with their great people. Thank you!

Dan & Laurence

Happy Car Owner!
7/01/2015

"Wonderful Leasing Experience!"

From the moment I walked into Hudson Valley Volvo I knew I was in great hands. The sales staff and finance department are both professional and approachable. I left feeling great about my new lease and the courtesy call from the sales department a few days later solidified my respect for the company. As this is my 4th leased Volvo in the last 12 years, I didn't need to be sold on the safety of the car and the sales staff recognized that and was able to get down to the business of putting me in a new XC60. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Bill Levy

Kai C
6/29/2015

"Great staff, great buying experience."

I got Margot Murphy as my sales rep, and she was very helpful and pleasant to do business with! Nice place, recommend to anyone looking for a certified pre-owned Volvo.

Margot Murphy

LawManJOFNY
6/26/2015

"CPO Used Volvo"

Bought a used CPO Volvo, 2012..... The experience and customer service was fantastic. However, now owning the car for only a few days; my tail light, fog light on my passenger side are not working. As well as, my brakes are grinding, thumping and making my steering wheel shimmy at various speeds, and road type. I would hope that only buying this car not even over a week that everything should be covered. As I was informed it's a CPO and they have to pass a certain inspection to be come certified. I'm not surprised I didn't feel/see this when test driving because it was very short, so they could make a fast purchase. However, I also pointed out that there is a dent over the rear passenger wheel that I requested to be taken out... Unfortunately, they wouldn't because it's used; but I would really hope I could receive the same type of service as a brand new owner. Especially if for instance they received a car off a truck and a person purchased it, then a few days after they were having similar issues and noticed scratches... I would wanted to be treated as fair.

Margot

Patricia
6/18/2015

"Outstanding"

I had a problem with my Volvo. The service department offered me an appointment for the same day and arranged for me to have a loaner car which is important for me bc I only have one car. Staff is friendly, courteous and competent.

Dan and woman who answered the phone

ProfessorFrank
5/07/2015

"Service - Always on top of their game"

I'm fortunate enough to be able to choose almost any vehicle for my personal use. I selected my Volvo S60 (not a perfect vehicle) because of the professionalism and competence of Mr DeCico, the service manager and his assistant, Larry (my apologies as I don't recall his last name). Professional, friendly, sincere, I have great confidence when I bring my car in that all service will be completed well and to my spec. I've also seen the interactions of these gentlemen with their service technicians, again providing professional oversight and great respect for the technicians work. They just completed a 100K servicing on my 3 1/2 yr old car and did the usual excellent job. That excellence incudes a candid conversation of the work they did, their future recommendations, and friendly banter. I recommend this service group under this service management team without reservation.

Dan and Larry

June 01, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with our dealership. We appreciate you taking the time share your latest experience with our dealership. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Dan DeCicco - Service Manager

Anthonypic
4/19/2015

"Courteous, respectful, quick"

Owen was very fast at responding to my emails and calls. Linda worked to get me the best deal possible and was very respectful. A pleasure doing business with them

Owen, Linda

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are happy with with our dealership. Our team works diligently each and every day to ensure that all our valued customers receive outstanding customer service. Thank you for choosing Hudson Valley Volvo. Regards, Mike Dillon - Sales Manager

mmillan
4/06/2015

"Continual excellent service"

The annual NYS inspection was recently completed on my C70. The excellent service has continued since our Volvo OSD purchase in 2011. They even found and repaired something that I was not aware of. Kudos to Larry and Dan! I want to preserve the C70 for my children.

Larry and Dan

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service department. Our team takes pride in our work and always try to go the extra mile for our valued customers and exceed their expectations. It has been a pleasure working with you, we hope to see you again soon. Regards, Dan DeCicco - Service Manager

A.B.
4/03/2015

"Excellent service ,this is very professional auto group"

The service. Was excellent the service manager and the service advisor were excellent ,you can tell that they really care about their work and their customers, the work was excellent.Mr.Dicicco is truly a professional .

Dan Dicicco Laurence Storck

June 01, 2015

Thank you for excellent review. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you had a positive experience with our service department and team. It was a pleasure working with you, and as always we appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Hudson Valley Volvo. Regards, Dan DeCicco - Service Manager

Eddiem
4/02/2015

"Easy transaction"

Just finished my second Volvo transaction with this dealership. I would definitely recommend Hudson Valley Volvo. They are fair, attentive, low pressure, had lots of inventory and were sensitive to my needs. I will be back!

Bill levy, Linda updegraff

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I am delighted to hear that you were pleased with our sales department. Our goal each and every day is to provided all our customers with excellent customer service. It has been a pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Mike Dillon - Sales Manager