Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Info
About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

"great experience"

One of the best experiences I have had in 35 years of buying cars. Johnny Ray and Scott Bradley were a pleasure to work with. I am sure it was easier sine they had the Wrangler I wanted with the options in stock. Thanks guys and look forward to saying hello when I come to get the Willys serviced.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Johnny Ray, Scott Bradley and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new Wrangler! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Time-And-Money-Saving Experience"

Nabil S. and Jeff B. were most pleasant to interact with for my truck purchase. I came from Houston, Texas to pickup a truck as my regular local dealer could not locate Houston-based inventory. We discovered the right truck at Huffines - and instead of doing a dealer trade, I came up to Lewisville to buy it out right. I am glad I did. I communicated with Nabil through email and he was incredibly responsive - and never pressured me for what he thought I wanted; only asking what I wanted or needed. The buying process was smooth and Jeff B. was able to arrange all the financing quickly and effortlessly. I would highly recommend! And yes, the truck and the buying experience were worth the 8-hour round trip commute!

November 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Nabil, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new truck. We appreciate you making the drive from Houston to Lewisville to allow us to find the right truck for you and your family! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Went in for one, walked out with two..."

I contacted the dealership after visiting the website and finding an older Dodge Dakota I thought might be good for my Thrift Store. While dealing with Terry Layman on the truck, I mentioned that some day, I would like to surprise my husband with his dream car, a Cadillac CTS. Long story short, that day I DID surprise my husband with a CTS, and Terry and Johnny Ray helped make it happen! I am very happy with my entire experience dealing with these two gentlemen. Great customer service and communication... highly recommend!

November 17, 2014

Congratulations on your new Cadillac CTS! We are happy you allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville be part of the surprise for your husband! We love helping dreams come true. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"BUY YOUR NEXT VEHICLE HERE!!!"

First off, see Basel Abbas. He is the greatest car salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. His best quality was hearing what I needed in a new vehicle and exceeding my needs and expectations. I did not get the vehicle I came to the dealership to get but walked away with a better one that met my needs more than I thought. The pricing is unbeatable there and everyone I talked to was happy to be working there and helping their customers. I really appreciate everything about the dealership and do not plan to buy another vehicle anywhere else.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your high praise about Basel Abbas and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We love helping all of our customers and treating them like family. Welcome to our family and let us know if there is anything we can do for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Bad experience buying Demo vehicle"

I believe the price I paid for a demo truck was way too high. Truck had 4800 miles on it, had been on the road for over a year (based on inspection sticker), and after I found the window sticker (folded & shoved deep in the glove box), I found out I only got $4K off the window sticker price. VERY disappointing given current TV commercials showing $12K off MSRP for 2014 RAM 1500s. David Jones drove it home for me, then I put it in the garage. I then went out of town for three days. Upon my return, Driver's side rear tire was flat.

David Jones, Finance guy not listed

November 05, 2014

Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me regarding the issues you have brought to our attention. It is very important that we take care of our customers both during and after the sale. Getting a nail in a tire can be very frustrating, and I am sorry if we caused that situation to occur. As we discussed, there are various rebates and package discounts for different models of Ram trucks. The Ram Tradesman package is our lowest price point truck and a very good value. The TV commercial advertising $12,000 total savings refers to a Ram Lonestar package, and includes a factory package savings. For example, the $12,000 would include a combination of dealer discount, factory rebate, and factory package savings. Please do contact me if I can be of further assistance, we truly appreciate your business. Sincerely Steve Baine General Manager Huffines CJDR Lewisville 972-538-4112 972-538-4195 (FAX)

"Great Experience!"

Brooks was so friendly and helpful and made the deal happen in a timely manner with no pressure. Best car buying experience I've had!

Brooks Watson

October 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Brooks and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We love helping our customers and thrilled that we can help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"New Car Purshase"

I decided to change it was time for a change. Been driving a Ford Mustang and had the itch to get a new Challenger. These folks were awesome and got me in my new Challenger in no time at all. Hamed Awadi took care of me and beat me to the punch for all my questions, he gave me all the answers I was looking for before I even got a chance ask any questions. What a great group of folks, everyone went the extra mile to make sure my shopping experience a very simple and I drove out with a big smile on my face..... George

October 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new Dodge Challenger and thank you for the kind words you expressed of Hamed Awadi and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"2014 Jeep "

This is my first Jeep and will not be my last one. I have owned 5 different ram trucks from another dealer. However Nabil at Huffines has hands down made my Huffines experience a great one. He went out of his way to locate and get the vehicle I was requesting. He even set me up with Carlos Diaz in the auto design & performance center with all my extra requests to go on my Jeep. If you are looking for a great honest salesman look for Nabil. And any questions on aftermarket/performance parts talk to Carlos. You can't go wrong with either one of the two gentlemen. Thank you so much.

Carlos Diaz

October 13, 2014

Congratulations on your first Jeep. Thank you for allowing Nabil, Carlos Diaz and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team help you with your experience. We are thrilled to be part of this with you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Long Service Visit"

Recently I had an appointment to have my Ram checked for a defective fuel valve. The truck was delivered before the appointment time and was told that I would get a call when it had been checked out and that the part would have to be ordered. Late afternoon I was told that they were not able to look it over and that it would be the first in the door the next morning. I was expecting my truck back that first night, as it was my wife's and my anniversary and we had a night out scheduled and no transportation. I was not offered a rental till they told me that they would have to have it a second night. All told, they had the vehicle three days and two nights. We were inconvenienced considerably.

Service Dept

October 13, 2014

Mr. Woodmancy, Thank you for bringing to my attention the detail of your visit to our service center. I truly apologize for creating such an inconvenience with your transportation needs, especially on your Anniversary. Our lack of proper communication is what led to the poor experience, which is unacceptable. Your review will allow me continually improve our customer experience, and hopefully avoid these situations going forward. Thank you for taking time out your day to speak with me regarding your experience, I look forward to our continuing conversation in the days to follow. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager Huffines CJDR Lewisville 972-538-4112 972-538-4195 (FAX)

"Exceptional People!"

This is the sixth Ram pick-up I have had since the body-style change in the mid 1990's. The last two were purchased at Huffines, all because of the service dept. Your service is second to none and the guys in new vehicle sales, especially Hamad and Izzy really bent over backwards to make this sale as smooth as possible. As long as things at Huffines stay like they are now, I will never buy another vehicle anywhere else. I stopped by late in the afternoon and said, this is what I want, in about an hour Hamad said your truck will be here about noon tomorrow. That's how you shop for a truck. Izzy did what he does best, and I'm a happy camper. John Coker

October 09, 2014

Congratulations on your 6th Ram Pick-Up! We are happy that you have allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to provide you your last 2 trucks! Thank you for your kind words of Izzy and the service department. We are always pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl