Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Locksmith2003
5/27/2016

"Repeat customer, great service every time."

I've purchased 2 vehicles from the certified used team and each time they've delivered on customer service. From Steve Baine dropping in to say hello and thanks for my business to Scott Bradley delivering everything I asked for, great experience. And Jeff in the finance team, too.

Bob
5/26/2016

"Best car buying experience ever! "

Purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee from Huffines. J.T. Todaro was very professional and knowledgeable during the whole buying experience. He took the time to answer all my questions and concerns about the specific vehicle I was interested in. He also demonstrated and discussed with me a number of features and capabilities of the Cherokee that I had not even thought about. The trade-in pricing and the new car selling price were what I was looking for. I will definitely recommend Huffines, and specifically J.T. Todaro, to my family and friends for their next vehicle purchase. Israel Barrera was very professional in helping me choose the right warranty and service contracts and financing. My thanks to both of these gentlemen for their help. Bob

May 27, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Cherokee. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with JT Todaro and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Shamy15$
5/25/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Josh and Izzy went above and beyond in helping us buy 2 vehicles on the someday. We got great deals on both vehicles and excellent customer service on all levels!!

May 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Josh, Izzy and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Team. Congratulations on both of your vehicles as we appreciate helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Scottgee10
5/23/2016

"Fantastic Service"

My wife and I went to Huffines after having a bad experience at another dealership. As soon as we called we had the most reliable and respectful service making this process extremely easy. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a hassle free experience.

May 24, 2016

Thank you for choosing Huffines Chrylser Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help you with all of your automotive needs. We are excited to be your dealership of choice for now and in the future. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

johnnybee
5/19/2016

"A great dealership to work with!"

Everyone did a really good job to get me in my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 75th Anniv. Edition. From the best sales price I could get in North Texas that Dale stood behind to the excellent help with everything that Brett did. Not to mention the adjustments that Jeff had to do on his end to get me where I wanted to be on the payments was fa nominal. Thanks guys, Johnny

May 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited! We appreciate your kind words about Dale, Jeff, Brett and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Mike Wood
5/19/2016

"2016 Ram 1500 LoneStar Edition Purchase"

I recently purchased a Ram 1500 LoneStar and extremely happy with my experience!!! It was the best experience that I've ever had at a dealership and will never go to another Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram to purchase a vehicle! You guys have me as a lifetime customer!

May 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ram 1500 LoneStar! We are proud to have you as a customer for life! Thank you for your kind words about Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Mike Thalasinos
5/16/2016

"Great Purchase Experience!"

I recently leased a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and the experience was great. I have purchased/leased quite a few cars over the years from Mercedes, Cadillac, BMW, Jaguar, Ford, Infiniti etc. and so I've experienced the good, the bad and the ugly. Most every dealer you go to will be all smiles and "help" you but Cary Murillo and everyone at Huffines really were helpful. They looked at different leasing options to get the best monthly cost and did everything possible to provide the exact car I wanted with my “must have” options. Unlike other dealers that try to "shoehorn" you in to whatever they have sitting around the lot, Cary went out of his way to find exactly what I wanted. You can run all around the Metroplex chasing advertised deals or you can just start and end your search here. For both price and service, you can’t go wrong at this dealership.

Cary Murillo

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland. We are very happy to help you with your automotive needs and glad we are your automotive dealership of choice. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Kevin Langton
5/14/2016

"Ram 1500 Purchase"

Best auto purchase experience ever. Bill Matson, Jeff Bockemehl and Logan Meacham you guys were the best ever. I'll never buy from anyone or anywhere else ever again. I've been a ford man most of my life but now I am a Huffines and Dodge man for LIFE. you guys made my day and got me exactly what i needed and wanted. Thank you all

Logan Meacham

May 16, 2016

Winning you as a Dodge and Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville customer for life is a great honor. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Bill Matson, Jeff Bockemehl, Logan Meacham and the Huffines team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

joerichie
5/14/2016

"New Jeep Wrangler - Huffines Lewisville - A+ 10 out of 10!"

My wife and I both agreed as we drove off the lot, this was the best dealership experience we have ever had! Both Hamed and Jeff were great to the point where I want to invite them over for our next backyard barbecue. The process was super quick, we never felt pressured, and I would not hesitate to recommend the dealership to friends and family. Thank you Hamed & Jeff!

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for sharing your experience with Jeff, Hamed and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Yolanda Vasquez
5/12/2016

"Happy Mother's Day to me!"

I've been a Mopar girl for the last 10 yrs and had to say goodbye to my 06 Charger. I knew exactly what I wanted when I walked into the dealership and Henry greeted me with a smile and found my dream car. I love my Challenger! Thanks guys for making me smile!😆

Henry

May 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new Challenger! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Henry and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to have you as part of the family. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl