Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Charles H.
4/29/2016

"Thank you LARRY!"

I contacted Larry via email regarding my interest in a pre-owned 2014 Challenger. He promptly responded and answered all my questions and we coordinated a time to meet. Larry is laid back, friendly to talk with, and Is ZERO high pressure! We closed the deal with very little "negotiating" and I drove home in my new Challenger. Thanks again Larry!

April 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2014 Dodge Challenger! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Larry Holtzclaw and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Team. We are always happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Chamuco
4/21/2016

"Cary Murillo"

I have owned trucks for 25 years, a couple of Chevys but mostly Fords. A few years ago I traded mine in for a Nissan convertible and I enjoyed it but for the last 6 months I have been craving to go back to a pickup. I have studied the internet, talked to many friends and family who own trucks. Inevitably, the Ram pickup was mentioned, even from people who owned other brands. I casually stopped by a Nissan dealership to look at their new pickup and was completely turned off by the salesman. So, last Saturday, I woke up, cleaned out my Nissan and hit the road, I was going to jump from dealership to dealership and test drive a few. My first stop was Huffiness. By early evening, I was driving off the lot with a new pickup. Cary Murillo is the best car salesman I have dealt with in many years. I knew in the first 5 minutes that I was buying a truck from him.

April 21, 2016

Congratulations on coming back to the pickup world. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are excited to help you find the right truck for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Challenger
4/21/2016

"Awesome!"

Easiest car buying experience we've ever had. No hassle, no haggle! Henry Kadima did an excellent job helping us in our new purchase. 5 stars for Henry!!

Henry Kadima

April 21, 2016

Thank you for giving Henry Kadima and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team 5 Stars! We are happy to earn your trust and look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Concerned Father/Grandfather
4/20/2016

"Hail Storm In Wiley"

My daughter and son-in-law, and their family of six children, lost two vehicles and their new home in Wiley to the hail storm. Overnight they needed transportation and I searched the web and found a gently used Chrysler Town and Country. The next day I spoke with Ruben on the phone and asked him about the vehicle. Two hours later I purchased the car after a short test ride. The vehicle wasn't ready to take delivery of, so Ruben arranged for a loaner. This meet an immediate need and helped during a trying time. Thank you! A smooth transaction that was negotiated prior to arriving at the dealership. Overall a great experience. There was a little problem with the paperwork, but it was worked out quickly to my satisfaction.

April 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ruben and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you in your time of need and glad that everyone was safe during the recent storms in Wylie. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Lgrider
4/18/2016

"Great staff"

I recommend these thre guys to anyone in the market for aa vehicle. Very knowledgeable on their job and helpful. Thanks again for the car and additional information.

April 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville dealership. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs now and in the future. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

TraciNRatliff
4/11/2016

"Another great car buying experience! "

This is our 5th vehicle purchase in the past 6 years from Huffines. Because of the helpful staff and great selection we'll never go anywhere else!

April 12, 2016

Thank you for your strong loyalty over the last 6 years to Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville! We are so happy to help you with all of your automotive needs and proud to call you a customer for life. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

sideburns195
4/10/2016

"First purchase from Huffines"

This was my first purchase from Huffines. I was pleased by everyone that my wife and I felt with from the sales side to the financing. Both were not pushy at all and easy to talk to. Very laid back and I would recommend friends and family to Huffines Dodge.

Israel

April 11, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your automotive buying experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Frank
4/07/2016

"Second truck I bought from Josh"

This is the second truck I purchased from Josh Dulock and as usual every aspect of the sale from telling Josh what I wanted finance went extremely smooth with no hangups. The truck and terms were what we agreed to and I am very happy with my new Ram 2500 LoneStar. Frank

April 08, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Josh Dulock. We are happy to have helped you with your second truck from Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Congratulations on your new RAM 2500 LoneStar! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

THe NWS
4/07/2016

"Service that earned my business "

I'm not traditionally a dealership repair guy. I recently had the opportunity to meet Eddie Campbell the service manager at Huffines in Lewisville. I was returning from business and remembered my battery in my truck was dead, I had his card so I called to see what they had, considering i thought id have time to grab a battery before close. I called Eddie and he said let me make sure we have one that fits, he called me back in 6 minuets and said he would have it ready. Traffic & business held me enabling me to get there, this guy took the initiative to call me end of day and offered to meet me after work for help. Any employee who would go the extra mile for someone who is not even a customer yet showed his dedication to earn my business! Moving forward i will be ONLY taking my truck there for service and will definitely be purchasing my next truck from his dealership. I could only wonder how well they take care of they're existing customers, Eddie you have earned my business!!!

Eddie Campbell

April 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Eddie Campbell and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Service team. We are honored to earn your trust and help with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Charles Alexander
4/05/2016

"Having a hard time getting updates"

I first took my car in for a short causing the rear lights to suddenly go out without warning. I mentioned at the beginning of the conversation that I had seen this same issue on the Challenger Forums and showed him a printout where the other owner talked about the dealership finding a kinked/cut wire in the front assembly near one of the radiator mounts. After replacing other electronic parts in the car, but not checking the area I specified, they gave the car back to me after doing a few other repairs as well. While my car was there, they recommended getting some recall work done. One of these items was replacing the timing chain. They returned my car to me and I was almost rear-ended that night because the rear light issue was not fixed. I brought it back in and they found.... *gasp* a short in the front assembly where a wire was nicked near one of the radiator mounts. They repaired the short and I finally got the initial issue fixed. Two days after getting my car back the check engine light starting coming on, then would go off, then come back on. I brought my car back in as soon as I was able, to have it worked on again. After calling for 3 days and not able to get an update because when other service people looked at the notes there were not any, I finally received a voicemail message where told they would have to open the engine up. Since I saw this issue as being directly related to the recall repair they had dismantled the engine for just the week before I gave them the go ahead last Thursday morning. Now I have called Friday, Monday and today and only get voicemail. I am having to reschedule appointments and beg rides as I can since they still have my car in an unknown condition nor any hint as to a resolution or even what the issue is. So a week and a half after leaving it there, I have no idea how much longer they will have my car. I am extremely unhappy with the service and at this time will NOT recommend their service department to anyone.

Jerry