Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Tbaird64
1/28/2015

"Great experience"

The associates I worked with to order a Challenger Hellcat were simply outstanding. They kept me informed of the progress every step along the way. The experience closing the deal and taking delivery was efficient and pleasant.

January 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new Challenger Hellcat! We are excited that you allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help you with your automotive needs and look forward to being your dealership of choice. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Thom
1/27/2015

"2015 Jeep Overland"

I purchased a new vehicle on 1-2-15 from Huffine's Jeep. Nabil initiated contact via the Internet, in November 2014, and the vehicle buying process went very well. Nabil was very, very professional during the entire new vehicle buying process.

January 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Nabil and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Matt
1/27/2015

"Amazing"

Mr Awadi was a huge help to me in getting me into a new jeep he got everything I asked for and went above and beyond.

January 27, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for sharing your great experience with Mr. Awadi and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased you are part of our family. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

jfb201025
1/26/2015

"2012 Chrysler Town and Country"

My wife and I recently purchased a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country from Huffines. The vehicle did not come with all of the features that we were looking for, but after a having a conversation with the GM, Huffines worked with me to make sure that the vehicle was everything that my family and I was looking for. The GM was extremely considerate of what our family needed and went the extra step to make our experience with Huffiness one that we will not regret.

January 27, 2015

Thank you for allowing Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to put you in the right vehicle for you and your family's automotive needs. We want to make sure you are 100% satisfied and excited we were able to do this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Carol
1/25/2015

"Best Vehicle Buying Experiencing Ever!"

In all of my years of buying vehicles, the experience of purchasing a vehicle from Sales Consultant Joe Koubek at Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville was the best ever. Mr. Koubek provided superb customer service and professionalism paired with with a wealth of knowledge and many years of experience. Every person I came in contact with at this dealership was pleasant and helpful. If you desire a smooth and pleasurable buying experience, go see Joe!

January 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about Joe Koubek and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to continue to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

CaptainKTE
1/20/2015

"Another great car purchase experience"

Terry has been able to find the car that I needed once again, and goes above and beyond my expectations on my trade and the new car delivery. Recently have made a referral that purchased from Terry, and continue to want to work on my future auto needs from Huffines.

January 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Terry and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have been able to exceed your expectations and happy to have put you in the right vehicle for your needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

charles
12/31/2014

"2014 Dodge Challenger"

I was looking to buy a Dodge Challenger. These guys made it easy for me. There was no pressure into buying the vehicle. Fast and very friendly service. With the upcoming new year I have a few friends and family members looking to buy new vehicles. I will definitely send them here for the great experience as well.

January 02, 2015

Congratulations on your new Dodge Challenger! We hope that you enjoy 2015 driving your awesome vehicle. Thank you for the kind words expressed about Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

JMH4HTC
12/16/2014

"Great experience "

Leon my sales person went above and beyond to help me get into the right vehicle for me. Staff was also great. Love my new car.

December 16, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are excited that you love your new car and happy we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family's needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

cdaniels1915
12/12/2014

"extremely satisfied"

Bought 2012 ram truck and a 2014 dodge ram and the buying experience was for the fitst time in my life enjoyable. There was no pressure had all information for me and process from picking vehicle yo financing was done in a couple of hours not an all day affair. Extremely happy with our purchases and customer service was awesome from all the people. Scott Bradley and Johnny Ray were awesome! Thank you!

December 12, 2014

Congratulations on both of your purchases with the 2012 Ram Truck & 2014 Dodge Ram! We appreciate the kind words you expressed about Scott Bradley, Johnny Ray and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Navigate101
12/12/2014

"Exceeded my expectation "

I can honestly say that I was a little nervous and uncomfortable at first but DJ (David Jones) made me feel at ease with his "down to earth" personality. David was sensible and I felt no pressure at all while he walked me through the application process. I'm glad I chose Huffines (Lewisville). I drove away in my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport feeling good about my entire experience! I would definitely recommend Huffines (Lewisville). DJ you totally Rock!

December 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with DJ. Congratulations on your 2015 Jeep Wrangler and thank you for choosing Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help make your buying experience wonderful. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl