Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

HannahDavis
5/22/2015

"Best experience yet!"

From the very beginning Nabil went above and beyond to make sure I got the exact vehicle I wanted. He has continued to be extremely helpful even after I received my vehicle to make sure I continue to be completely satisfied. I most definitely would recommend him to everyone! I cannot thank you enough! Jeff made the finance part of the deal a breeze to understand and make sure I got exactly the coverage and perks I needed! He was very friendly with a good sense of humor to make the process more enjoyable!

May 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Nabil, Jeff and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family and look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Stay-c
5/11/2015

"Nice & helpful"

I had such a great experience purchasing the Jeep I wanted at Huffines. My husband had called the night before after dealing with another dealership (who were not helpful at helping me get the vehicle I wanted) and spoke with Dustin Austin who was very informative without any expectations. We went the next day & he was honest, informative & helped to get me into the Jeep I wanted. Jeff was also very helpful & explained all the finance stuff clearly. Everything ran smoothly & everyone was helpful at Huffines! I recommend it.

May 11, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dustin, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have helped you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

redd40
5/08/2015

"THESE GUY REALLY MADE ME FEEL GOOD."

Clarence Pierce and Izzy Barrera thank you two for your great salesmanship you guys are the greatest. My first new car i'm so happy it was the two guys that help me and my family pick a great car.

May 11, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Clarence Pierce, Izzy Barrera and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you find the right car for you and your family's automotive needs and look forward to helping you in the future. Enjoy driving! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

JeepFan
5/05/2015

"Tremendous experience! "

I contacted numerous Dallas Jeep dealers via email. By far and away, Huffines is the only dealer that treated my email as though I was standing in the showroom. No BS. No hassle. From sales, to the sales manager to finance...truly an easy car buying experience. Highly recommend.

May 06, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep and thank you for giving Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville the opportunity to help you with your automotive purchase. We are pleased to deliver the experience you want and deserve. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Ed Mayo
4/28/2015

"The way car buying should be"

I had been looking for a used Dodge pickup and of course had done a fair amount of 'internet' looking. I had been to some other dealers on Saturday and had missed out on the ones to check out as they had just sold. On a chance we stopped at the Huffines dealership just to see what they might have. Wouldn't you know it they had a truck that clicked all the right boxes for me. The deal was done in a couple hours after a test drive. Both Scott Bradley and Jeff Bockemehl were great to deal with. Friendly and not pushy. The way car buying should be. And much to my surprise my used vehicle came with an updated service and a full tank of gas (well diesel fuel!) Ed Mayo

April 29, 2015

Congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Scott Bradley, Jeff Bockemehl and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

ToomyG
4/28/2015

"Awesome Experience from start to finish!!!"

The team was awesome no pressure placed on me by anyone... I was completely in the drivers seat!! Raul Cantu and Israel were great helping me make the best car buying experience I have EVER had. Thanks guys I will be back to see y'all next time I am in the market.

April 28, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Ira Fox
4/23/2015

"The best dealer experience I have ever had "

I came into the dealer knowing what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. Even though they didn't have the exact Jeep I wanted they were able to get the one I wanted with in 12 hours. I was super excited to have what I wanted and pay the amount I told them I wanted. J.T was strait forward with us and was very welcoming to my self as well as my wild child. It has been the best experience for me and my child. If I said no I wasn't going to pay the price they brought to me there was no fus they worked with me and I got what I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new or use car. Make sure you ask for J.T he is the best. Thank you to everyone that worked hard to get me the jeep I wanted.

April 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with JT and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you (and your "wild child") with all of your automotive needs. Thank you for giving us this opportunity. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Karlaknowskars
4/22/2015

"Outstanding Experience! Wouldn't go anywhere else!"

Great service from start to finish! Love, love, love Leon Speight! He was very knowledgeable about the Jeeps we were looking at and very patient! We came several times before making a decision and he always had time for us. I have talked with Leon a couple of times since we purchased our new Jeep Grand Cherokee and he has answered every question and helped me with anything I needed. (This dealership out scores the Frisco one 100 to 1. We tried the Frisco dealership twice and they were unhelpful and very unorganized. We couldn't even get them to pull a car around for us to look at when we were at the Frisco dealership! ) Huffines in Lewisville is family owned and operated and you can definitely tell! We will be back! Thanks for everything!

April 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville and Leon Speight. We are glad to have been able to help you with your new Jeep Grand Cherokee and happy that we are able to take care of all of your automotive needs. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

ardas1968
4/20/2015

"Buying Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport"

Excellent buying experience! Very smooth communication online. Sales team found the exact car that I was looking for. Going to dealership, test drive, very friendly and short negotiation. Great value for my trade in car. Even find a better financing offer that what I had! Paperwork was done in an hour. What can I ask more! Thank you Leon and Huffines leadership!

April 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your excellent buying experience with Leon and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs and look forward to being your dealership of choice. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Marlon and Kim Rivera
4/18/2015

"amazing Sales Team"

i had a great experience since the day i step into the lot to check on the vehicles. David Webb is a exceptional Sales Guy very very polite and professional, he took the time to explain to me and my daughter all the features of the 2015 Dodge Challenge that i bought for my Daughter Kimberly for his 18th Birthday and graduation from high school. thank you to the cooperation of David on helping me play a prank to my daughter when we deliver to vehicle to her. Great Experience!!!!

April 20, 2015

Congratulations on both your daugthers 18th birthday and her new 2015 Dodge Challenge! I know it was a great time for you, and on behalf of Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville we appreciate the opportunity to enjoy this experience with you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl