Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Info
About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

"Great Experience!"

Brooks was so friendly and helpful and made the deal happen in a timely manner with no pressure. Best car buying experience I've had!

Brooks Watson

October 28, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with Brooks and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We love helping our customers and thrilled that we can help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"New Car Purshase"

I decided to change it was time for a change. Been driving a Ford Mustang and had the itch to get a new Challenger. These folks were awesome and got me in my new Challenger in no time at all. Hamed Awadi took care of me and beat me to the punch for all my questions, he gave me all the answers I was looking for before I even got a chance ask any questions. What a great group of folks, everyone went the extra mile to make sure my shopping experience a very simple and I drove out with a big smile on my face..... George

October 27, 2014

Congratulations on your new Dodge Challenger and thank you for the kind words you expressed of Hamed Awadi and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"2014 Jeep "

This is my first Jeep and will not be my last one. I have owned 5 different ram trucks from another dealer. However Nabil at Huffines has hands down made my Huffines experience a great one. He went out of his way to locate and get the vehicle I was requesting. He even set me up with Carlos Diaz in the auto design & performance center with all my extra requests to go on my Jeep. If you are looking for a great honest salesman look for Nabil. And any questions on aftermarket/performance parts talk to Carlos. You can't go wrong with either one of the two gentlemen. Thank you so much.

Carlos Diaz

October 13, 2014

Congratulations on your first Jeep. Thank you for allowing Nabil, Carlos Diaz and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team help you with your experience. We are thrilled to be part of this with you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Long Service Visit"

Recently I had an appointment to have my Ram checked for a defective fuel valve. The truck was delivered before the appointment time and was told that I would get a call when it had been checked out and that the part would have to be ordered. Late afternoon I was told that they were not able to look it over and that it would be the first in the door the next morning. I was expecting my truck back that first night, as it was my wife's and my anniversary and we had a night out scheduled and no transportation. I was not offered a rental till they told me that they would have to have it a second night. All told, they had the vehicle three days and two nights. We were inconvenienced considerably.

Service Dept

October 13, 2014

Mr. Woodmancy, Thank you for bringing to my attention the detail of your visit to our service center. I truly apologize for creating such an inconvenience with your transportation needs, especially on your Anniversary. Our lack of proper communication is what led to the poor experience, which is unacceptable. Your review will allow me continually improve our customer experience, and hopefully avoid these situations going forward. Thank you for taking time out your day to speak with me regarding your experience, I look forward to our continuing conversation in the days to follow. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager Huffines CJDR Lewisville 972-538-4112 972-538-4195 (FAX)

"Exceptional People!"

This is the sixth Ram pick-up I have had since the body-style change in the mid 1990's. The last two were purchased at Huffines, all because of the service dept. Your service is second to none and the guys in new vehicle sales, especially Hamad and Izzy really bent over backwards to make this sale as smooth as possible. As long as things at Huffines stay like they are now, I will never buy another vehicle anywhere else. I stopped by late in the afternoon and said, this is what I want, in about an hour Hamad said your truck will be here about noon tomorrow. That's how you shop for a truck. Izzy did what he does best, and I'm a happy camper. John Coker

October 09, 2014

Congratulations on your 6th Ram Pick-Up! We are happy that you have allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to provide you your last 2 trucks! Thank you for your kind words of Izzy and the service department. We are always pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Great"

Nabil did everything he could to make it an easy car buying experience. I am very pleased with the way everyone I worked with helped out.

October 06, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Nabil and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have created a satisfying no-hassle buying experience for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"awesome service"

Great deal even though. Im miles away. I rpray that i enjoy my vehicle. I would love to have future business. God bless you all!

October 06, 2014

Thank you for allowing Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help you with your new vehicle purchase. We are sorry you live so far away but very appreciative to be able to help you with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Drove an hour and a half and worth it!!!"

I had a bad time with a Dealership in Tyler Texas and I seen the vehicle we wanted hear. I called and spoke with Salesman Leon and he sent me pictures and we did application over the internet and he called me with what the note would be before we got there. They had a different price for the vehicle on autotrader that had expired but was still listed so they gave me an extra 1000 for my trade-in. They gave me the car clean and with full tank of gas. I would return here for my next car and recommend all my friends to come to this dealership.

October 06, 2014

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville knows that you have choices when it comes to a new vehicle purchase. We do everything we can to earn your business and look forward to helping you for many years to come. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Awesome service!"

Hamed did an excellent job! He was never pushy and made sure I was comfortable. The process was so much smoother and faster than other car buying experiences. The team went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied. Thanks!

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Hamed and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have helped you quickly and effectively buying a new vehicle. Helping you fine the right vehicle for you and your family is our number one goal and I am glad we were able to do this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Simply the best"

This is our third purchase from Huffines in Lewisville; two within 60 days of each other. Leon and Craig made purchasing our two new cars super easy. Their service team is top notch as well. We have the service department do all the oil changes and tire rotations and they get you in and out really fast, even on a Saturday. We will continue to do business with Huffines and have already made several recommendations to our friends and co-workers. I actually enjoy buying a new car now because of the experience we have had with Huffines of Lewisville.

Sean in the service department.

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Leon, Craig and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We appreciate you allowing us to serve all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl