Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

1024 South Stemmons Freeway, Lewisville, Texas 75067 Open Now 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Jeff Bockemehl, Finance Manager, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

New Car Sales

February 21, 2017

"Above and beyond "

- Michael McNeil

I was being one of those very picky customers with the only one car in mind that would work. Don Gibson went above and beyond to make sure I got the Jeep I wanted and I couldn't be happier with the experience. The easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Definitely go see Don.

February 18, 2017

"Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland"

- Jeepguy

My wife and I had a Great experience with Terry Layman buying our Jeep. He is true to his word and followed up with every part of the process. We were referred by another couple that had used him multiple times to find their jeeps and I know why. I will be referring Terry as well and will come to him for my needs in the future. A good man!

February 17, 2017

"Long time coming "

- Elizabeth L

After owing a Jeep Grand Cherokee for 16 years and 274K miles that I had previously purchased from Huffines I knew that I wanted the same type vehicle. I had a great experience with David Jones . He explained all of the options and yes things have advanced in 16 years. I got exactly what I wanted and I look forward to owning it hopefully as long as my previous one. Great experience with buying and financing and I was treated with respect and understanding. Would highly recommend to anyone to purchase from Huffines.

New 2014 Ram Cargo, $27242