Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Used Car Sales
Steve Baine, General Manager, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Steve Baine

December 08, 2016

"Best place to buy from "

- Momhawkins3

This is my 4th truck that I have bought from Huffines. Every time I am met with excellent customer service and it is quick. If the numbers don't add up they work with you to make it add up. We have sent several family members and friends to them. We love the family feel.

December 07, 2016

"Sales and Service"

- RamHemiCust

Over the past several decades I have purchased Dodge/Ram vehicles from Huffines Lewisville, Bonham Dodge and Classic Dodge Ram Denton. By far no one makes the customer experience more at ease than the professionals employed at Huffines. When i think of Huffines i don't think of a car dealership but rather of individuals that I know and trust such as Steve Kloza in new car sales and Jerry Castaneda in service. Dealerships would be better served if they all employed individuals like these. There have been several occasions where I've simply ordered the vehicle over the phone or addressed a service question in the same manner. These individuals are why I've been a customer of Huffines in the past, continue to be a customer now and look forward to working with them on future matters. Thanks for my new 2500. Sincerely Rick

December 06, 2016

"Easiest car buying experience "

- MsHotTubTony

Racheal and Jeff made my experience the easiest car buying process I've EVER had. They were so helpful and friendly. I was very pleased with how easy Racheal made everything for me. Other dealerships have had me go in and wait for hours and drag the whole process out only for me to leave discouraged and with no car, but Racheal had me in and out in a new car in no time. I'm very satisfied.

New 2014 Ram Cargo, $27242