Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

vpaz
7/25/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!!"

I have never had a more hassle free, easy to deal with car buying experience. Larry was the most easy going sales person I've ever dealt with. I didn't have to worry about being harassed or pressured on anything. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

July 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share you car buying experience with Larry and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Lewisville team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Sctdvr
7/23/2015

"Amazing service"

I have to say that my experience at Huffines was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. From the sales people, specifically Hamed Awadi to the customer staff that helped finalize the paperwork, the people at this dealership are top notch. If around two hours, I not only selected my vehicle, I was able to drive it off the lot as a satisfied customer. Also, the attitude of service after the sale is a positive one. Without a doubt, I will continue to shop for my next new automobile at this dealership. Thank you for a wonderful,buying experience.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Creating the perfect car buying experience is our goal and we are glad we provided this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Littlefam
7/18/2015

"Happy customer"

This is our third purchase from Huffines, and we have been thrilled with their customer service. From sales to finance, the entire transaction is always no pressure, great customer service, and efficient. I can't think of anything else I would want from a car buying experience. Terry Layman got us a great deal on our last two cars and was so knowledgeable and helpful! I highly recommend speaking with him when you're looking to buy. We even love their service department! Thanks, Huffines!!!

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Terry Layman and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Helping you and your family with all of your automotive needs is our pleasure and we are glad we were able to assist you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

grant_w
7/17/2015

"Easy Deal On A New Ram Truck"

I was referred to Huffines and the GM Steve Baines from Ed Wallace and Wheels radio show on 570KLIF. Steve and I corresponded via email and then talked on the phone. I picked out a truck from their website and had the numbers already crunched before I got there. The deal as just as I expected and had been told. David Webb showed me the truck and worked with Steve to get my trade in evaluated. Isreal, the F&I manager was also very easy to work with. I highly recommend Huffines CJR to all in need of a vehicle.

July 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new truck and thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with David Webb, Isreal Barrera and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Keep listening to 570! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

lmarlenerainey
7/16/2015

"Awesome!"

Nabil was awesome to work with! He has renewed our faith in car salesmen again! My husband and I have had numerous horrendous experiences with car salesmen but Nabil made our new car buying experience easy and very pleasurable! We are going to recommend him to all our family and friends! And we love our new Jeep! Great job Nabil!

July 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Nabil, and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We feel your new car buying experience should leave you happy and we are glad we accomplished this goal. It is a pleasure to have the opportunity to help you and your family with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

jmwheeler
7/08/2015

"Very nice Sales person and finance person"

I recently bought a Dodge grand caravan and I was overall very pleased with Ron, my sales person and Israel, the finance person. Both were very friendly, knowledgeable and worked quickly to get me the best deal. I love all of the features offered on my caravan and it is really nice on the inside. It doesn't feel like the typical minivan. However it started making a funny noise on the way home from the shop and it progressively got worse. I took it to the service department 3 days ago and until I called today I had not heard back from them. The service manager left me a message today saying they have been unable to look at my vehicle due to a back log of other cars. This is very frustrating to me because the rental I am in is a small car and not at all what I need for my large family. If not for the issues with the service department I would of given them 5 stars.

July 09, 2015

Congratulations on you new Dodge Grand Caravan. We are happy to help provide you with a great vehicle for you an your family. We understand the frustration of having to take your vehicle into service and want to make sure we get it back to you as soon as possible. You and your family's safety is our most important priority when servicing your vehicle. Thank you for the kind words you shared about Ron and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Black Mamba
7/08/2015

"This dealership delivered where others have failed."

After having a bad experience with other dodge dealerships in my search for the specific vehicle I wanted to purchase I came to Huffines Lewisville. From my initial meeting with the GM, Steve Baine, to when I took delivery from Dustin, my experience was both professional and pleasant. The dealership was completely honest with me and made my entire car buying experience amongst the best I have ever had. Thank you very much for making me a happy customer.

July 08, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for giving Dustin and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team the opportunity to help you with your automotive purchase. We are happy to help you with any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

cbishop
7/04/2015

"Very Good Experience"

I searched autotrader for weeks looking for the exact year and make of the used car I wanted. Huffines had the lowest price of any dealership in the metroplex. They were several thousand under the exact same year and mileage compared to other dealerships. My salesman Brooks Watson was very helpful, made it a stress free experience. He kept in touch with me by text for several days leading up to my appointment to see the car since I live out of town and it took me a few days to arrange my schedule for a drive to Lewisville. I definitely felt like Huffines valued my business and would recommend them to others.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Brooks Watson and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

RRLhivil
7/03/2015

"Best experience I could dream of..."

David Jones should be teaching car sales seminars in my opinion. He asks great questions about how you use a vehicle and then he LISTENS to what you say and ACTS in your best interest. Dealing with David, his GM Steve, and the Finance team blew me away! EVERYONE at Huffines Dodge Lewisville was there to help. I got everything I wanted on my trade AND the new Jeep Deal was AWESOME! No hassle, no haggle, no issues whatsoever. If you are in the market for a Dodge, Jeep, Ram truck, or Chrylser you had better go see David and his team at Huffines Dodge Lewisville!

July 03, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with David Jones, and everyone at Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We love diving into exactly how you utilize your vehicle so we can truly find the right vehicle for you and your family's automotive needs. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to do this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Michele
7/02/2015

"Great Experience"

I sent my 19 year old son to Huffines to look at Jeep Wranglers. Our salesperson, Nabil, was absolutely great. He worked with my son to find the exact Wrangler. We purchased the Jeep Wrangler and couldn't be more happier. I would highly recommend Huffines Dodge and Nabil.

July 02, 2015

Congratulations on your sons new Jeep Wrangler. We are happy to help you and your family find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with Nabil and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl