Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Info
About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

"2014 Jeep "

This is my first Jeep and will not be my last one. I have owned 5 different ram trucks from another dealer. However Nabil at Huffines has hands down made my Huffines experience a great one. He went out of his way to locate and get the vehicle I was requesting. He even set me up with Carlos Diaz in the auto design & performance center with all my extra requests to go on my Jeep. If you are looking for a great honest salesman look for Nabil. And any questions on aftermarket/performance parts talk to Carlos. You can't go wrong with either one of the two gentlemen. Thank you so much.

Carlos Diaz

October 13, 2014

Congratulations on your first Jeep. Thank you for allowing Nabil, Carlos Diaz and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team help you with your experience. We are thrilled to be part of this with you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Exceptional People!"

This is the sixth Ram pick-up I have had since the body-style change in the mid 1990's. The last two were purchased at Huffines, all because of the service dept. Your service is second to none and the guys in new vehicle sales, especially Hamad and Izzy really bent over backwards to make this sale as smooth as possible. As long as things at Huffines stay like they are now, I will never buy another vehicle anywhere else. I stopped by late in the afternoon and said, this is what I want, in about an hour Hamad said your truck will be here about noon tomorrow. That's how you shop for a truck. Izzy did what he does best, and I'm a happy camper. John Coker

October 09, 2014

Congratulations on your 6th Ram Pick-Up! We are happy that you have allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to provide you your last 2 trucks! Thank you for your kind words of Izzy and the service department. We are always pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Great"

Nabil did everything he could to make it an easy car buying experience. I am very pleased with the way everyone I worked with helped out.

October 06, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Nabil and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have created a satisfying no-hassle buying experience for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"awesome service"

Great deal even though. Im miles away. I rpray that i enjoy my vehicle. I would love to have future business. God bless you all!

October 06, 2014

Thank you for allowing Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help you with your new vehicle purchase. We are sorry you live so far away but very appreciative to be able to help you with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Drove an hour and a half and worth it!!!"

I had a bad time with a Dealership in Tyler Texas and I seen the vehicle we wanted hear. I called and spoke with Salesman Leon and he sent me pictures and we did application over the internet and he called me with what the note would be before we got there. They had a different price for the vehicle on autotrader that had expired but was still listed so they gave me an extra 1000 for my trade-in. They gave me the car clean and with full tank of gas. I would return here for my next car and recommend all my friends to come to this dealership.

October 06, 2014

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville knows that you have choices when it comes to a new vehicle purchase. We do everything we can to earn your business and look forward to helping you for many years to come. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Awesome service!"

Hamed did an excellent job! He was never pushy and made sure I was comfortable. The process was so much smoother and faster than other car buying experiences. The team went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied. Thanks!

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Hamed and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have helped you quickly and effectively buying a new vehicle. Helping you fine the right vehicle for you and your family is our number one goal and I am glad we were able to do this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Simply the best"

This is our third purchase from Huffines in Lewisville; two within 60 days of each other. Leon and Craig made purchasing our two new cars super easy. Their service team is top notch as well. We have the service department do all the oil changes and tire rotations and they get you in and out really fast, even on a Saturday. We will continue to do business with Huffines and have already made several recommendations to our friends and co-workers. I actually enjoy buying a new car now because of the experience we have had with Huffines of Lewisville.

Sean in the service department.

September 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Leon, Craig and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We appreciate you allowing us to serve all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"great experience"

I went to Huffines on a recommendation and was very impressed. They worked hard to get work out payments I could afford and I walked away with the car I wanted. I would definitely buy another car from this dealership!

September 29, 2014

We are thankful you gave Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville an opportunity to meet your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"Dodge Viper purchase...amazing staff, amazing leadership"

Once again, Huffines has delivered a superior product, quality, and top notch customer service. After being a customer of Huffines for over 10 years, that should sum it all up. When you find a dealership with a team like this, sales, finance, and service, you look no further. Our salesman, Bill Brand is amazing. His "no pressure" down to earth and realistic approach is what everyone wants in a car salesman. He does everything possible to make it happen, and he does. The finance team is great to work with too. Most potential vehicle buyers dread after making the deal having to go into the finance office and get pressured to buy extended warranties or add ons,, well not at Huffines. They just simply explain your options to you, the benefits you would or wouldn't get, and you make the decision, no pressure. For example, I just bought a 2014 Dodge Viper, an amazing super car. I was offered numerous additional plans, for example, extended warranty, paint protection, etc. There were certain things I did want to add for protection and they "customized" a plan to fit my exact needs.. So I was able to get the extended warranty, maintenance service plan, and the wheel and tire protection. PERFECT, exactly what I wanted, and all at a very reasonable price. I can't forget to mention Steve Baine in management. You will not find another manager more committed to his customers satisfaction, from the very beginning, to the end of your purchase, and even beyond. I can't say enough about the entire team at Huffines, but here are a couple very special "shout outs" Jeff Bockemehl, Darrell Smithey, Steve Baine, Izzy Barrera, Bill Brand, David Cox, Craig Given, Bill Matson, and good ole Johnny Ray !!!!! Thank you !!

September 15, 2014

I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for kind words about all of the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have earned your business for over the last 10 years and thankful you allow us to help you with all of your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new 2014 Dodge Viper! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

"The very BEST!!!"

This was the best car buying experiance I've ever had, all of my expectation were met and the team I worked with got me into the SUV I wanted and I couldn't be happier, I would highly recommend buying from huffines dodge lewisville!!!

September 08, 2014

Congratulations on your new SUV! We are happy that Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville was able to help put you in the perfect vehicle for you and your family. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Jeff Bockemehl