Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Ira Fox
4/23/2015

"The best dealer experience I have ever had "

I came into the dealer knowing what I wanted and what I wanted to pay. Even though they didn't have the exact Jeep I wanted they were able to get the one I wanted with in 12 hours. I was super excited to have what I wanted and pay the amount I told them I wanted. J.T was strait forward with us and was very welcoming to my self as well as my wild child. It has been the best experience for me and my child. If I said no I wasn't going to pay the price they brought to me there was no fus they worked with me and I got what I wanted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking to buy a new or use car. Make sure you ask for J.T he is the best. Thank you to everyone that worked hard to get me the jeep I wanted.

April 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with JT and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you (and your "wild child") with all of your automotive needs. Thank you for giving us this opportunity. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Karlaknowskars
4/22/2015

"Outstanding Experience! Wouldn't go anywhere else!"

Great service from start to finish! Love, love, love Leon Speight! He was very knowledgeable about the Jeeps we were looking at and very patient! We came several times before making a decision and he always had time for us. I have talked with Leon a couple of times since we purchased our new Jeep Grand Cherokee and he has answered every question and helped me with anything I needed. (This dealership out scores the Frisco one 100 to 1. We tried the Frisco dealership twice and they were unhelpful and very unorganized. We couldn't even get them to pull a car around for us to look at when we were at the Frisco dealership! ) Huffines in Lewisville is family owned and operated and you can definitely tell! We will be back! Thanks for everything!

April 22, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville and Leon Speight. We are glad to have been able to help you with your new Jeep Grand Cherokee and happy that we are able to take care of all of your automotive needs. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

ardas1968
4/20/2015

"Buying Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport"

Excellent buying experience! Very smooth communication online. Sales team found the exact car that I was looking for. Going to dealership, test drive, very friendly and short negotiation. Great value for my trade in car. Even find a better financing offer that what I had! Paperwork was done in an hour. What can I ask more! Thank you Leon and Huffines leadership!

April 21, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your excellent buying experience with Leon and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs and look forward to being your dealership of choice. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Marlon and Kim Rivera
4/18/2015

"amazing Sales Team"

i had a great experience since the day i step into the lot to check on the vehicles. David Webb is a exceptional Sales Guy very very polite and professional, he took the time to explain to me and my daughter all the features of the 2015 Dodge Challenge that i bought for my Daughter Kimberly for his 18th Birthday and graduation from high school. thank you to the cooperation of David on helping me play a prank to my daughter when we deliver to vehicle to her. Great Experience!!!!

April 20, 2015

Congratulations on both your daugthers 18th birthday and her new 2015 Dodge Challenge! I know it was a great time for you, and on behalf of Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville we appreciate the opportunity to enjoy this experience with you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

ItsGale&Jim
4/16/2015

"The best experience ever."

We were looking for a new vehicle to drive into our retirement. My wife does not like to “Car Shop” but as she said, “that was not anywhere as bad as I thought.” We met with Michael Clark, who was a new salesman, and he showed us all the cars we wanted and never a sign of how we had been treated at other Dealerships. Michael was very patient and answered all our questions. When we told him that we needed to talk it over at home he had no problem and there was no “Turning over to a Manager” like at other Dealerships. This was the best Car Buying experience of my life. We called the next day and bought the New Jeep Cherokee Latitude. Michael Clark, Basel Abbas, Steve Baine and Dave Cox were the greatest and very professional. Thank you very much.

April 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Cherokee Latitude. We appreciate the kind words expressed about Michael Clark, Basel Abbas, Dave Cox and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We look forward to always being there for any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Black.durango15
4/09/2015

"Fair value on my trade in and a great deal on my new car."

Easiest car buying experience ever, from beginning to end. Sales man took the time to listen to what I liked and found the exact car I wanted. On the financial end there was no pressure to buy extras everything was explained and I walked out happy with my purchase and price/payments.

April 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your car buying experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are very happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Drwaddy
4/04/2015

"They actually understand CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

It's rare these days that someone takes the time to actually listen to what you say and then uses it to help you get where you want to go. From the very beginning starting with Clarence Pierce, he was on us like a hawk the second we pulled in, but in a very engaging and friendly way, letting us know he was there if we needed anything. That soon lead to me test driving the vehicle, and then I was ready to start looking at numbers. While the process did take some time, I don't consider that a negative thing because I've never bought a car quickly, it takes time. However, Clarence was there offering us water and keeping us informed the entire time of exactly where in the process we were. Once we made the deal, Clarence handed me off to Jeff Bockemehl, who was extremely friendly and also listened very closely to me. He inquired about my life and what he found out just by talking actually saved me 1500$ off the total price of the vehicle and dropped my monthly payments by about 50$ a month. I absolutely loved my experience at Huffines Dodge, and since my brother recommended them after also having a great experience, our parents are most likely going to deal with them next year and I know if I am in the market in the future I certainly will. I plan to recommend them to everyone I hear is looking to buy a car.

April 06, 2015

Customer Service is our highest priority when it comes to providing you with the best automotive experience. Thank you for sharing your experience with Clarence Pierce, Jeff Brockemehl and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new purchase and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Carlover
3/30/2015

"Second time buyer"

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from David Rumple at Huffins Lewisville. It was because of him that we returned to this dealership to buy our second vehicle. He was patient while we viewed and test drove multiple vehicles. We feel he has great integrity and has continued to follow up after the sale on items he promised. He's a class act.

David Rumple

March 31, 2015

Congratulations on your second vehicle purchased from David Rumple and Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs and look forward to continuing to give you the very best service. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

tvlr4x
3/29/2015

"Experience at its finest"

If you can't buy a car from this dealership, it is only because it does not exist! A friend of mine told me to reach out Jeff Bockemehl and from the beginning, I knew something seemed different from past experiences of buying a car. He was able to pull some strings and get the car I wanted locally and work the deal. As well, they fixed a cosmetic item that I had barely noticed and did not even bring up as a condition of sale. He even reached back out to me even on his day off and made sure I got in contact with Joe Koubek. Have to be honest, I "never" buy the extended warranties or car care options. Working with Jeff, I realized how valuable these are especially in my specific circumstance by talking through it with him and ended up with a package that made since for my family. Joe Koubek was the ultimate of respectful and easy to get along with. He was passionate about communications almost to the point of over communications and extremely respectful. When we were leaving, he made sure to give last minute details and insight on the car. Briefly met with Darrell Smithey and he was welcoming and assured me one of the items on my car to be rectified were forthcoming. This team not only knows what they are doing, they make the experience enjoyable, relaxed and laid back always ensuring that your questions and concerns are addressed. I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car, if your experience is half as good as mine was, you will still walk away happy. Great Experience Guys!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Jeff Bockemehl, Joe Koubek, Darrell Smithey and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are always happy to help with any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

NicoleBoyer
3/25/2015

"Hard work paid off thanks to Brett Kelley and Huffines!"

I started "internet shopping" for my perfect Jeep Wrangler on a Wednesday afternoon. By Friday, I had narrowed down my search to two dealerships based on those three days of interaction with various sales reps. Brett Kelley went above and beyond answering my questions and truly EARNING my business...and I'd heard that phrase a LOT in those three days. Brett was the only one who earned it and worked out a fantastic deal on my incredible new Jeep Wrangler. I went up there that Saturday to sign the line and take delivery. Brett and Craig immediately greeted me and wasted no time making sure I was completely satisfied. I dinged one star on this due to our experience in the Finance office. Not only had I shopped Jeeps for three days, I'd also secured two solid financing options. We still went ahead with the dealer app just in case they could beat what we had lined up, but I knew in the end we should still be good. So when I sat down in Finance on a busy Saturday with the ONLY Finance guy in the house, I figured it would be smooth sailing. It was simple. 60 months, here's my 2.X% APR I have secured. I'll entertain your better offers, but I'm not moving from these terms. So, yes...when I was presented with a 72-month dotted line at 7.99% APR, I was a little irritated. But I don't think that an emphatic "NO" is a completely unreasonable response from me. I presented my already-approved Finance options to Jeff who did a complete 180 from the personable guy telling me my APR was 7.99% with 72-month terms. From then on, it was snarky remarks about "I don't see how you're getting anything better with THOSE credit scores..." and so-forth. So...because I don't have an 850 and still secured better financing than the BS you're showing me makes me worthless? Obviously there are bigger lenders out there who disagree with you, Jeff. I also didn't much appreciate being told that I was making the wrong choice by not just signing the deal for 72 months even if I had the intention to pay it off in 60. Yes, we declined the additional product options. Yes, we understood that not pre-paying for our oil changes would ultimately mean we spend $30 on a premium oil change with detailing instead of $16 through the dealership. However, the snide comments about how my husband is "obviously one of those people who don't like and aren't interested in saving money" was totally uncalled for. Had we had anything but a first-class buying experience with Brett to get us this far, I would have walked out and never looked back. It was Brett who earned my business, but Jeff came very close to losing it for him. He did, however, succeed in losing a five-star review from this consumer.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for the very detailed review of Brett, Craig, Jeff and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We appreciate you sharing your experience and want to congratulate you on your New Jeep Wrangler. We are happy to continue to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl