Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

cbishop
7/04/2015

"Very Good Experience"

I searched autotrader for weeks looking for the exact year and make of the used car I wanted. Huffines had the lowest price of any dealership in the metroplex. They were several thousand under the exact same year and mileage compared to other dealerships. My salesman Brooks Watson was very helpful, made it a stress free experience. He kept in touch with me by text for several days leading up to my appointment to see the car since I live out of town and it took me a few days to arrange my schedule for a drive to Lewisville. I definitely felt like Huffines valued my business and would recommend them to others.

RRLhivil
7/03/2015

"Best experience I could dream of..."

David Jones should be teaching car sales seminars in my opinion. He asks great questions about how you use a vehicle and then he LISTENS to what you say and ACTS in your best interest. Dealing with David, his GM Steve, and the Finance team blew me away! EVERYONE at Huffines Dodge Lewisville was there to help. I got everything I wanted on my trade AND the new Jeep Deal was AWESOME! No hassle, no haggle, no issues whatsoever. If you are in the market for a Dodge, Jeep, Ram truck, or Chrylser you had better go see David and his team at Huffines Dodge Lewisville!

July 03, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with David Jones, and everyone at Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We love diving into exactly how you utilize your vehicle so we can truly find the right vehicle for you and your family's automotive needs. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to do this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Michele
7/02/2015

"Great Experience"

I sent my 19 year old son to Huffines to look at Jeep Wranglers. Our salesperson, Nabil, was absolutely great. He worked with my son to find the exact Wrangler. We purchased the Jeep Wrangler and couldn't be more happier. I would highly recommend Huffines Dodge and Nabil.

July 02, 2015

Congratulations on your sons new Jeep Wrangler. We are happy to help you and your family find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with Nabil and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Landon miller
6/26/2015

"Dang Skippy"

I have bought new cars in many states and this was the easiest and quickest experience I have ever had. I came in with the idea that I wouldn't be able to get a car, and J.T was probably the nicest salesperson I have ever dealt with. I was prepared to argue and fight with Josh and the dude straight gave me exactly what i wanted in ONE conversation. What?! NEVER had that happen before! Jeff was amazing, he was polite, helpful and even gave me a lower price in the long run! The cat needs a new chair though, look like he is sitting on a chair that has been there since the place opened! For real I will tell everyone forever about you boys, thank you for making me look like a Rock-star to my family, there are not enough thanks I can say for that. Jesus Loves you boys!!!!

June 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with JT, Josh, Jeff and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We love to make our customers feel like Rock-Stars because that is what you are. Thank you for allowing us to help you and your family with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

glassant
6/24/2015

"Great Experience"

This was a really great experience. Good deal. Great truck. The customer service did not stop once i bought my truck and it still is going.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Congratulations on your new Truck and let us know if there is anything we can do to help with any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

mmoore21
6/23/2015

"The Best Dealership in N Texas"

I had been to a few different dealerships but this was by far the best one. My sales rep was Dustin and he was awesome. He tried to make sure I got everything I asked for and as a first time buyer of a new vehicle I appreciated that. They made me feel welcomed at Huffines and their customer service was perfect.

June 24, 2015

Congratulations on being a first time buyer! Thank you for allowing Dustin and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team be part of this exciting time for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Motorcity
6/23/2015

"Not your typical dealership "

Buying a vehicle is my least favorite activities for reasons that are commonly known by most. Yet I found Huffines to be different in many ways. No pressure, No bait and switch and No misrepresentations. From sales to Finance I had no issues and left with a new vehicle at a great price. They will get my business in the future !

June 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We enjoy helping you find the right vehicle for you and your family. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Keith
6/22/2015

"Easiest car purchase ever"

No haggling, no pressure. Nabil gave me a bottom line price (that was cheaper than any other dealership) 5 minutes into our conversation. Everything was upfront and honest. Jeff in finance was also awesome to deal with. Definitely the easiest car purchase I've ever been a part of.

June 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Nabil, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We enjoy helping you find the right vehicle at the right price for you and your family's automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Hellcat home
6/17/2015

"Best experience buying a new car ever!"

David Jones was amazing. Always prompt with responses and availability. We came all the way from Arizona and everything was ready to go, including the car. Should I we have a need for another car, we will make the trip back to Texas just for the no hassle experience and excellent service.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with David Jones and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Fitz Marlow
6/17/2015

"No pressure what so ever! Friendly, quick and easy."

Clarence Pierce and Israel Barrera were very friendly and helpful with my purchase our new Dodge Ram 1500. The whole experience was pressure free, from walking around the lot, to the test drive and making the decision, to signing on the dotted line. Many thanks to both of them and to the rest of the Huffines team for their help on a follow up visit.

June 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new Dodge Ram 1500! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Clarence Pierce, Israel Barrera and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl