Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Tpollard3
8/27/2016

"Excellent Customer Service the Best of the Best"

Jay in Sales, Bill and Jeff in Finance was awesome. They really took great care of my daughter and I. This was her first purchase, and they listen to her needs. I would highly recommend Huffines.The experience was great! We are very satisfied.

Jay Freeman and Bill Matson

Taylor Hooker
8/25/2016

"Nothing Short of Amazing"

I truly will never go anywhere but Huffines in Lewisville again. After a hellish experience at another dealership, Jeep had nearly lost my business for life. However, Huffines was a breath of fresh air and a walk in the park in comparison. Stewart Ericson and the finance team ensured that I got the exact car that I wanted, at the exact price that I wanted, and ensured that I was fully satisfied with my purchase. The amount of care, respect, patience, and flexibility that this team has is second to none. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fair dealership, with a wide selection of vehicles, and a staff that will do their best to get you the best deal possible.

August 25, 2016

Thank you for your strong loyalty to Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are happy Stewart and the team was able to help you with all of your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Juvy123
8/24/2016

"Easiest Car Buying Experience Ever!"

I have bought many cars in the past, but never had an easier and more pleasant experience than with Joe at Huffines. I saw an ad for a car that I wanted and talked with him and went to see it. He let me take the car home and test drive it for a few days! After the first visit, my husband didn't even go with me. I did it all on my own! Joe made it easy. He used NO pressure. He was a true gentleman and there was NEVER ANY run-a-round tactics such as taking my keys of my car, "let me ask the manager" or any sitting and waiting or "stalling" tactics that make car buying so awful. I drove out of my way a ways to this dealership because they had the car I wanted in the color/ package I was looking for and I did not regret the drive...all because of Joe. Also, I already had a pre qualification financing set up with my bank that was a great low interest loan as I had a significant down payment. Well, Huffines finance guy got me an even LOWER interest deal with FWCC. Even that part was less time consuming than I've ever experienced before at other dealers even when I've been paying cash before. I am so glad to know there are still dealers and salespersons with integrity!

August 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Joe Koubek and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to provide you a great automotive buying experience. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Anthony1313
8/15/2016

"Ram 1500"

After searching 5+ Dealerships, Justin Simpson (sales), and the Huffines staff finally had the right positive energy, answers and attitude needed to deliver a Ram 1500. I didn't mind paying a bit more for the truck because they met my specific needs. Great job guys! Anthony Ortiz

Justin Simpson

August 15, 2016

Congratulations on your new RAM 1500! Thank you for sharing your experience with Justin, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Roosevelt May General Manager (972) 755-3863

Sara
8/15/2016

"Excellent Service"

I just purchased my second vehicle from Huffines Dodge in Lewisville, Tx and had an overall great experience. Brent Kelley and JT Todaro were the representatives that helped me find my new vehicle. Brent even stopped by on his day off to make sure I was taken care of. Both were very knowledgeable and very considerate.

August 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Brett, JT and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Roosevelt May General Manager (972) 755-3863

MRTruck
8/14/2016

"A welcomed change from the past"

I could write a book on why we will shop with Huffiness and specifically David Webb again. We had been looking for a Ram 2500 Megacab 4x4 for 8 months before we had the pleasure of meeting David. I stopped in to just ask a few questions and inquire about what inventory they had coming in as no dealer within 200 miles had OUR truck in stock or pending delivery. After almost 2 hours with David answering question after question and showing me every option on different trucks that he could, I left armed with the knowledge we needed to make a purchase that we are 100% satisfied with. We had to order OUR truck, which is a very difficult in our instant gratification society, but David charted our course and truly held our hand during the process, fielding multiple calls and texts on aspects of the purchase in a highly professional and courteous manor. We recieved OUR truck earlier than promised and the journey did not stop there. It arrived on a Wednesday before the Friday morning we left for a Baseball Tournament in Houston. Even though we had not planned to take the truck on this trip, David made it possible. Once again working late and going above and beyond to make our purchasing experience a totally enjoyable one. I have already told friends, acquaintances, and collegues about David and Huffines and will not hesitate to do so in the future. OUR truck is everything we ever hoped for and more and without Davids help, it would have never come to fruition.

August 15, 2016

Congratulations on your new truck. Thank you for sharing your great experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville dealership team. Sincerely, Craig Robbins General Manager (972) 867-4000

The Chappell's
8/11/2016

"Awesome Experience"

We were looking for a Jeep with certain features for our daughter, and Huffines took care of us. They were able to find exactly what we were looking for, and then made us a fantastic deal. Our thanks to Justin and Nabhil for making this happen!!!

Justin Simpson

August 11, 2016

Thank you for trusting Justin, Nabil and the Huffines Chrylser Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team to help you and your daughter find the perfect Jeep! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Kenneth Kula
8/10/2016

"If U Are Like Me & Hate to Buy Cars & Do NOT Trust Salesmen"

Then the only place to go IS Huffines Lewisville, and the only sales person to work with is Joe Koubek. Each is AWESOME. I will definitely buy my next car--hopefully a Corvette--from Joe. Ken K.

August 11, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville and Joe Koubek. We are happy to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs and look forward to getting you that Corvette when you are ready. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

gmh45
8/09/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Ernest Jackson was the representative that helped me find my new vehicle. He was very knowledgeable and very considerate. he made sure we knew about certain features and that my son was comfortable as well. He walked us through the whole process. Everyone was very nice and made sure we were both comfortable while waiting on our new car to get ready for us to drive home. Great people who know how to treat customers.

Ernest Jackson

August 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Ernest and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

randykoff
8/09/2016

"Buying and document prep experience"

Very nice experience despite how busy everyone was. Joe was very helpful and knowledgeable. Walked us through the whole process. I'd refer Joe to other clients anytime.

August 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are proud and excited to help you and your family through the automotive buying process and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl