Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Steve Baine

Nabil Seyam, Sales Consultant, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Nabil Seyam

August 22, 2017

"They Gave Me an Offer I Couldn't Refuse!"

- SassyUnicorn7

Surya was awesome from the start and even went so far to have the vehicles I was interested parked at the entrance, ready to roll! He was knowledgeable about the products and honestLy answered any questions I had. Although I walked away from the first offer, the dealers were nice enough to work with me and what I could budget. I'm now the happy owner of a bright yellow Jeep Renegade, and I'm not stressing about making payments since it's a price I can afford!

Bruce Johnston
Other Employees : Surya Basin

August 21, 2017

"Excellent Customer Care!!"

- Christina

Huffines displayed a family friendly atmosphere where all our family needs were considered. They have excellent customer service from the sales floor to finance to upper management. The process of purchasing a new vehicle was a smooth and stress free. Huffines family owned attitude really had shown through!

Greg Birdsall
Other Employees : Terry Layman

August 10, 2017

"Have a Little Fun"

- Osmeralda

Purchasing your first new car is, in a word, stressful. The sales team at Huffines, from Leon, who walked us through the entire day and made sure I was happy and comfortable and above all, ready to drive off in my new car, to the management and design teams who checked in periodically and made us feel welcome, to Israel, whose honesty and thoroughness were greatly appreciated, made a task I was extremely anxious about relatively easy, and they made sure it was memorable and fun. You're in good hands with this dealership. Thanks, guys!

Leon Speight