Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

wdrio
2/24/2015

"Great experience"

Very good experience in the purchase of our mini-van. From Kimberly and Joshua who started the process over email to all the staff that helped me when I actually made it into their lot late, Brett was very patient with me as we looked and test drove two separate mini-vans and answered all my questions. Israel (Izzy) was fantastic in explaining every option and I believe helped me as much as possible to get the best trade in value for my vehicle. I was also surprised by how little paperwork there was to sign, we were in and out within 30 minutes!

February 24, 2015

Congratulations on your new mini-van. Thank you for sharing your great experience with Kimberly, Joshua, Izzy and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are happy to help you and look forward to hearing all of the great places you travel. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Tony
2/24/2015

"Can't Say Enough"

Fourth car I have bought here, experience has been great each and every time! I cannot say enough about how professional these guys are, they know how to treat a customer! If you are looking to make a purchase, either new or used, this is hands down the best dealership in DFW to buy from.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for being such a loyal customer and congratulations on your fourth car from Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville! We are always happy to serve you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

bbrowder817
2/23/2015

"great experience"

David, by far, was the most knowledgable used car salesman I have ever worked with. He knew everything about the vehicle. On the test drive, he had me perform certain tasks to show me the quality of the vehicle and to ensure there were no maintenance issues. Great experience. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks David!

David Rumple, Mike Biggers

February 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with David and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have helped you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Congratulations on your car purchase! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Naomi
2/20/2015

"Purchase of new vehicle "

We have purchased 3 vehicles through this dealership. They are absolutely wonderful. They treat you like a person and not a transaction. I will only do my car shopping at Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Lewisville

Stephanie Garcia

February 23, 2015

Thank you for your strong loyalty to Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are happy that we were able to make you feel valued because that is exactly what we love to do. We know you have choices when it comes to purchasing vehicles and we love to earn the right to call you our customer. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

brittanycurtis0707
2/19/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I WAS SO HAPPY WE CHOSE TO BUY OUR DODGE CHARGER HERE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT AND THE ASSOCIATES WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO EXPERIENCE FAST AND GREAT CUSTOMER SERIVCE.

February 19, 2015

Congratulations on your new Dodge Charger! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

OutlandishSS
2/13/2015

"Huffines is Great"

I have purchased about 5 cars from Huffines over the past years and I will have to say that David Rumple has been the best sales guy I have ever dealt with at any dealership.David keep me in the loop the whole time on the car I wanted and never pressured me in any way. The service was great and all I had to do was come in sign my papers and I was done. Less than 45 minutes to handle this whole transaction! Great service once again from Huffines!

David Rumple

February 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to express your kind words about David Rumple and Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We have enjoyed your loyalty and look forward to continuing to be your dealership of choice for all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Shannon
2/10/2015

"Fantastic Experience! "

This was my first time to buy a car on my own. Have always been intimidated at the thought of walking into a dealership, but never again! Everyone at Huffines was patient, helpful and made the experience fantastic! And, when I've had questions about a feature in the vehicle, I just picked up the phone or stopped by for answers! Go to Huffines, you won't regret it!

February 10, 2015

Congratulations on buying your first new car! We are happy that Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville could join in your happy experience and excited that we were able to provide you a memory of a lifetime. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

travis
2/10/2015

"Professional Attitude & Caring Service"

On a Sunday we were looking on the internet for a specific Vehicle. To our surprise we received an email from Nail asking if he could help. He did and found the vehicle we were looking for and even offered a price that evening. On Monday he followed up and we closed the deal. Very impressed with entire process. Very impressed with the work ethic, courtesy and caring attitude Nabil exudes. The prompt follow up was refreshing and welcomed. Jeff Bockemehl was also professional and courteous in the handling of the financial transaction. We definitely recommend Huffiness Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep.

February 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Nabil, Jeff Bockemehl and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We love helping our family of customers find the right vehicle for their automotive needs and glad we were able to do this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

jmmoodysr
1/30/2015

"2009 Chrysler Town & Country"

My wife and I purchased a 2009 Chrysler Town and Country a week ago. The process was quick. I didn't expect to drive home the same day, but Mr. Bradley made it happen.

February 02, 2015

Congratulations on your 2009 Chrysler Town & Country! Thank you for your kind words about Mr. Bradley and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are happy to always help you and your wife with any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Tbaird64
1/28/2015

"Great experience"

The associates I worked with to order a Challenger Hellcat were simply outstanding. They kept me informed of the progress every step along the way. The experience closing the deal and taking delivery was efficient and pleasant.

January 28, 2015

Congratulations on your new Challenger Hellcat! We are excited that you allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help you with your automotive needs and look forward to being your dealership of choice. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl