Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

1024 South Stemmons Freeway, Lewisville, Texas 75067 Closed Today Hours

Don Gibson, Pre-Owned Sales, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Don Gibson

Pre-Owned Sales
Darrell  Smithey, Pre-Owned Director, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Darrell Smithey

Pre-Owned Director
Nabil Seyam, Sales Consultant, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Nabil Seyam

Joseph Todaro, New Car Sales, Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Joseph Todaro

New Car Sales

April 29, 2017

"Have Been Great to Work With"

- Dan Gunderson

I worked with Justin Simpson and Jeff Bockemehl, and they were excellent. Very personable and straightforward -- they made everything easy and I really felt I could trust them. They were respectful of my time and my input, did all they could to make it a comfortable experience, and were just really great all round.

April 19, 2017

"An awesome experience!!"

- ethand

My wife and I just financed a 2017 Dodge Journey. It is our first time buying from a dealership and financing. Our past vehicles have just been cash vehicles. We were greeted and welcomed in like family. Never once an awkward or bad moment. Jay Freeman and Jeff Bockemehl are an awesome team, they actually cared about US, the customer. They did everything they possibly could to get us the best deal they could. And were very successful! We will definitely be referring this dealership to family and friends and definitely look forward to future business with Huffines. Thank yall!

April 18, 2017

"He's the man!"

- Sarahdavis4

Don Gibson is the guy to go to! I had many bumps in the road to get past to get into a vehicle and he got me through them. It was a miracle! He was patient, honest, and so helpful! If you need a vehicle I definitely recommend going to see him! Thank you Don and thank you Darrel!

Photos