Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

LeeAnn
8/31/2015

"Great Service"

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee from Nabil. From the moment my husband and I arrived, we were taken care of. I got a great price and the whole process was easy. Jeff in the finance office was great to work with as well. We will definetly return to do business again!!

August 31, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Nabil and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Daram34
8/17/2015

"Quality of service "

I was wanted to replace my vehicle, so I drove in to Huffines Chrysler, Dodge & Jeep. I liked the styling of the 300. I got exceptional service from the salesperson,( Mr. Speight ) there was no pressure techniques, which made me want to buy from this location. It's because of sales persons like Mr. Speight, I have suggested, to friends, relatives, yet really to all that I can tell. If they are looking for a new car, check Huffines out and ask for Mr. Speight if possible, but I'm sure they would receive the same quality of service I received. BTW, Thanks Mr. Speight and Mr Bockermehl (finananing) I'm loving my new Chrysler 300..

August 17, 2015

Congratulations on your new Chrysler 300. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Leon Speight, Jeff Bockemehl and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs and thanks again for referring your friends and family to us as well. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Teetalow
8/12/2015

"amazing customer service. "

Excellent dealership to work. Good price on my jeep. I had checked other dealerships. Much easier to work with. Brett did a wonderful job. My jeep was ready to go in time. Brett helped me set up my Bluetooth. Explained many of the options. If I had a question, I would call & Brett would answer my questions. He knew all about the jeeps.

August 13, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep. Thank you for allowing Brett and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team help find the right vehicle for you and your family's automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

JOCKO4306
8/11/2015

"Used Car Buying Experience"

I had an amazing experience with working with Joe Koubek from Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Joe was responsive and was able to listen to my needs so that I could obtain my ideal vehicle in the appropriate price range. I would recommend him to anyone else looking for a used vehicle.

August 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience with Joe Koubek and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We look forward to continuing to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

altitude
8/08/2015

"Nabil was an excellent sales consultant!"

I just purchased a new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude and am very pleased with the vehicle. Nabil (sales consultant), Bill (sales manager), Izzy (finance consultant) and other team members were most helpful in making this perhaps the greatest purchase experience I have ever had. They worked hard on my behalf to answer all my questions, they were very knowledgeable about the vehicle, they loaned me the vehicle for 4 days while my purchase was pending, they were fair in the values of my trade-ins, it was easy to communicate with them by phone, email and text, they were mindful of my busy schedule; I mean what else could you want? I would and will by my next vehicle from Huffines! I cannot say enough great things about this dealership and the entire staff! Best regards, Mike Ross

August 10, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Nabil, Bill, Izzy and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Jbell
8/08/2015

"Used car buying"

I recently purchased a used dodge ram from Joe in Lewisville, Tx. I have never had an easier more spectacular truck buying experience in my life. He was very personable, and most of all honest! He was never pushy, and never tried to sell me anything I didn't want or need. It only took about 2 1/2 hrs from start to finish. That in itself is remarkable. If he didn't have the answer, he found someone that did. I would highly recommend Joe and hug fines to everyone. I will buy my next vehicle from him! I don't remember the Prime Finance guys name, but he was very nice and helpful also..keep up the good work guys , you are doing a great job for yourself and Huffines. I hope mr. huffines apprecuates you!

Prime finance at new car building. He has a beard!

August 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Joe and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your Dodge Ram, and we look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

raynay55
8/07/2015

"Another Great Deal"

My new Jeep Grand Cherokee is the fourth vehicle I have purchased from Huffines in Lewisville. Between the great service I received from David Webb, Steve Baine and Bill Milburn I think of them more as family than I do a car dealership. They're so easy to work with and I thoroughly enjoy the whole experience every time I go in there. I never worry about where to go for a car or truck any more. Thanks so much for your service. Charlie's Pool Service Lewisville

August 07, 2015

Congratulations on your new Jeep Grand Cherokee. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with David Webb, Bill Milburn and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We love helping you with all of your automotive needs and look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

vpaz
7/25/2015

"Best car buying experience I've ever had!!"

I have never had a more hassle free, easy to deal with car buying experience. Larry was the most easy going sales person I've ever dealt with. I didn't have to worry about being harassed or pressured on anything. I will recommend them to everyone I know.

July 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share you car buying experience with Larry and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Lewisville team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Sctdvr
7/23/2015

"Amazing service"

I have to say that my experience at Huffines was by far the best car buying experience that I have ever had. From the sales people, specifically Hamed Awadi to the customer staff that helped finalize the paperwork, the people at this dealership are top notch. If around two hours, I not only selected my vehicle, I was able to drive it off the lot as a satisfied customer. Also, the attitude of service after the sale is a positive one. Without a doubt, I will continue to shop for my next new automobile at this dealership. Thank you for a wonderful,buying experience.

July 24, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Creating the perfect car buying experience is our goal and we are glad we provided this for you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Littlefam
7/18/2015

"Happy customer"

This is our third purchase from Huffines, and we have been thrilled with their customer service. From sales to finance, the entire transaction is always no pressure, great customer service, and efficient. I can't think of anything else I would want from a car buying experience. Terry Layman got us a great deal on our last two cars and was so knowledgeable and helpful! I highly recommend speaking with him when you're looking to buy. We even love their service department! Thanks, Huffines!!!

July 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Terry Layman and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Helping you and your family with all of your automotive needs is our pleasure and we are glad we were able to assist you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl