Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Hady Omar
6/25/2016

"Awesome people to deal with!"

I purchased 17 cars in my life time, never had such a good experience as I did here! The guys I dealt with were the best. They helped me get exactly the car I wanted and reach my finical goal, all of that while being welcomed and feeling right at home. Thank you so much!

Roby Terrill

Daniel Lee Lovett
6/20/2016

"Will most definately br dealing with again"

Talked to Jim Lawson who is not listed on this survey over the phone about a pickup. Nothing short of amazing. Will definately drive 6 hours to deal with these guys again

June 21, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Jim Lawson! We appreciate you sharing your experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Jameysweeney
6/20/2016

"Nothing short of amazing "

Everyone I worked with was knowledgeable and willing to help in anyway. This is my second time using this dealership and would not hesitate to use them again. I was able to go in trade in my 2011 truck and walk out same day just a few hours later with a 2016 truck. Great experience every time!

Roby Terrill

June 21, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Truck. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Jerome78mjm
6/17/2016

"Good Experience "

Thanks to Logan Meachem for working on getting my wife in the car she wanted and color. Also thanks to Stewart for going over the features.

June 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Logan Meachem and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team for helping your wife find the right vehicle for her automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

LindseyLuLashes
6/16/2016

"AMAZING experience!"

Where do I even begin?!? I live in the Fort Worth area and was in the market for a new vehicle. I knew exactly what I wanted so we started to do our research on dealerships. One dealership gave me a great deal on a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited but didn't have everything I wanted but it was still a contender. I called another place that said they could get what I wanted but when I got there, the person helping me turned me over to someone else. The sales associate was extremely rude, unprofessional and wasn't listening to what I wanted. As I was waiting for him to come back with another option for me, I listened to a two minute message from Stewart at Huffines. I wasn't even considering Huffines because using a car buying app, they didn't have what I wanted. Stewart's message seemed sincere and honest and I had a good vibe about it. He was only about 15 mins away from the awful place I was currently waiting at so we headed over to Huffines to hear more of what Stewart had to say. When we got there he immediately acknowledged us and let us know he was working with someone and would be right with us. I watched as a few customers stopped in his office and could tell that they were happy with the customer service he was providing. About 20 minutes later, Stewart assisted us and LISTENED to what I wanted. He said he didn't have it there but could get EXACTLY what I wanted at another dealership. He put me in a loaner similar to what I was getting and had me drive it to make sure I'll love it. I went back and signed the paperwork with Jeff who made it so easy and didn't pressure me to add anything I didn't want but said he had to offer the products to me in which I understood. A couple days later my vehicle was ready so I dropped off the loaner and took my new vehicle home. Out of all the places I was in contact with, Huffines gave me the BEST price for a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee AND it was only a grand more than what the place I was considering for a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee! Stewart and Jeff made me feel like family. They were easily relatable and made me feel at home. Mr Huffines is very lucky to have them in the Huffines family. Thank you very much Stewart and Jeff - this experience was WELL WORTH THE 45 MINUTE DRIVE!!!

June 16, 2016

Congratulations on your 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee!!! We are so happy you allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

wjschoor13
6/13/2016

"David Jones and the team were superb"

I reached out to Huffines to find a Jeep Grand Cherokee via the internet. Due to extensive travel, i did not connect with the sales associate the first time right away but Steve Baine sent a follow up email on the Jeep I inquired about. David was then more than happy to provide me the attention for nearly a week after my first test drive. The Jeep was perfect! Price was more than fair and we executed the contract in less than an hour. No muss, no fuss. I look forward to all my future service needs at Huffiness Service department and meeting the folks who will help care for my Jeep. I am sure they will be just as good as David Jones and Steve Baine. Thank you all, William Schoo

June 13, 2016

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Congratulations on your new Jeep Grand Cherokee! We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

MB

"Great Sales Team"

Brooks and Jeff were fantastic, and my wife and I would happily recommend them. Unfortunately having to wait more than 2 hours for someone to do one of the worst jobs I've seen washing the truck sure put an unpleasant end to the experience. When they sprayed the "tire black" on the tires they got it all over the chrome wheels, fenders, and running boards, there was bird droppings in the bed of the truck, and the windshield was smeared. I'd have sent it back if we hadn't already waited over 2 hours. Again Brooks and Jeff were great.

June 13, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Brooks, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We appreciate you sharing your experience as we use these to continually improve our service to you. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Classygrandma

"No Worries "

Had a bad experience doing business with the local dealership after a hailstorm but I found this car online. The salesman, called me, emailed me everything I requested. Got my finance and insurance locally then drove 3 hours to get the car described to a T. I am very happy, from sales to the car's condition when I picked it up. My two daily devotionals were No Worries and that's what I found, first car bought online, great salesmen, walked right through the sale, and No Worries with Huffines!

June 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for trusting Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Azriel Woodson
6/09/2016

"Poor service "

I worked with these two guys concerning getting a new car they wasted my time. They would promise to call me never did told me they would try to help me that was a lie also stated I was approved get to the finance desk to sign doc and they told me because my car had neg equality they couldn't help me and all deals was off after sitting and waiting there for some hours. Told me they would try to work it out never really heard back from these guys. But I called many of times to get feed back I felt I worked harder to get the deal worked out then them. They just feed me with a bunch of garbage. Called Hamad until this day he still haven't returned my call. I will never go back to this place I ended up going to Huffines in Plano and them guys was awesome didn't feed me any lines and worked hard to get me a deal. And they got me in a new car with out any head aches and I'm so happy I went there. Don't do business at Lewisville they will waste your time.

guythatridesabike
6/02/2016

"Second time buying at Huffines, definitely not the last."

My latest car purchase at Huffines was flawless. From the amazing experience that salesman John Pettit provided, to the incredible job that Jeff Bockemehl did getting my payments and warranty selection all figured out and set up the way I wanted. Ya'll took what was originally a very stressful purchase and turned it into a great situation. I can't say thank you enough.

John Pettit

June 02, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Jeff Bockemehl, John Pettit and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs now and in the future. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Reviews of Izzy Barrera