Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Ralph
7/22/2016

"New Jeep"

Stewart was easy to deal with, got the answers I needed, and made the process simple and enjoyable. Bill made completing the paperwork as fast as I've seen. Great job by both.

July 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Thank you for sharing your great experience with Stewart, Bill and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are very excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Cali
7/19/2016

"Great experience with shortest wait to drive new car off lot"

I bought previous vehicle (2013 Jeep) at the Huffiness in Plano and loved their sales and service team there. However, with the need for a new car I decided to check out the Lewisville location. I am glad I did! From the convenience of my home, I was able to view various models. Then with an in person visit to see David Jones who worked me online (and via phone) to understand my needs better, the experience got even better. From start to finish, this is the best new car buying experience I have ever had with the shortest wait to drive my new car off the lot. This is a big plus and for one is the main reason I will highly recommend not only the dealership but also David Jones to friends and family.

July 19, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle from David Jones and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to have earned your trust to come back and get another vehicle from us. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

KJ

"Relieved "

The thought of buying a car was extremely stressful to me. I did my research online first and figured out what I wanted. When I arrived at the dealership everything went smoothly. My questions were answered as and nobody tried to pressure me into more than I wanted or needed or could afford. Car is great so far and I could see myself coming back to Huffines in the future.

July 19, 2016

We are so happy you allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville the opportunity to provide you with an outstanding car buying experience. Thank you for your kind words. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

LLL

"Honest, caring salesman!"

Had been looking for a reliable used car for 8 weeks for my daughter who was going to college 500 miles away when I found Mr. Holtzclaw. By far he was the most honest salesman that I have ever dealt with. I was looking at a car that was in my price range and Mr. Holtzclaw came up with the deal. Then he stated to me that he had an extremely well maintained car that he suggested me to look at. He stated that the car was above my budget, but that it was a car that he would feel better about sending my daughter off to college in. We loved the car, however it was way above my budget. To make a long story short I will just say Mr. Holtzclaw made it happen. Thank You Larry!!!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for trusting Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help you and your daughter find the right vehicle for her automotive needs. We hope she enjoys the new school year and adventures. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

2mc
7/16/2016

"Every time I buy a car from Huffines it is a great experienc"

I have bought several cars from Huffines. I keep coming back, because of the fair, honest, and upfront way I'm treated. Steve Baine has always treated me and my wife with honesty and integrity and kindness. And, there service department is fantastic. Just recently I went in for oil change and I saw that I had a nail in the sidewall. I decided to get a new tire and was resigned to having to buy two new tires (I like to buy in pairs or quads). While waiting, my service advisor came back in and reminded that I had a road hazard service agreement that I had completely forgotten about. Saved me money. I wouldn't have known the difference, if he never told me. That's the kind of people that work there. Great dealership!

July 18, 2016

We are so proud to call you part of Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville's family of customers. Thank you for your strong loyalty allowing us to help with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Marredondo09
7/11/2016

"Thankfull"

Recently purchased a pre-owned Ford Jeff and Joe are very helpful people who really do care. I am very happy we ended up at Huffines and would recommend this dealership. We truly appreciate thier kindness best experience we had at dealership.

July 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford and thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are happy we helped you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Happy in Dallas
7/11/2016

"Car Purchase"

We hadn't purchased a car in a couple of years, and we forgot the "pain" in the overall process. We found the car we wanted at another dealer at the right price, but due to their website marketing with false prices, we walked away from the car much to my daughter's disappointment. She learned a valuable lesson of integrity though, which was worth the disappointment. We then found another car that fit our profile during our internet search, and after we called to confirm the car's availability, we drove out for a test drive. Again, false advertising as the car was not at the dealer, so we left them as well. We quickly realized that we wanted to find a dealer with integrity, good customer service, and the car that met our purchase parameters. We found that in Brett Kelley, Bill Matson and Huffines. Definitely recommend them and this dealer.

July 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. Car buying should be a great experience and we are happy that Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville provided this for you. Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Brett Kelley, Bill Matson and the entire Huffines Team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

ReneBlue
7/07/2016

"Excellent and efficient car buying process!"

We recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Renegade at this dealership. We had a great experience! Our sales person, Bruce Johnston, has a wonderful combination of humor and professionalism. He was able to answer all of our questions and find us the exact car we wanted. They did not have the specific blue Renegade on the lot, so Bruce, along with help from Josh, made it happen...by searching and finding it at another location (transferred here). Our previous car buying experience (many years ago through a different dealer) left a lot to be desired. We were very appreciated that at Huffines, our time was considered valuable. The process went smoothly during the financing stage as well. Israel was very courteous and listened to what we wanted. I would highly recommend Huffines in Lewisville, and specifically Bruce Johnston. He made the whole process enjoyable. We definitely will purchase our future cars from there!

Bruce Johnston (sales person) and Israel (Finance)....all excellent!

July 11, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Renegade and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

StaciaBox
7/05/2016

"Purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee- Limited "

Really appreciated the kindness of every Huffines employee. Mr. Lawson was very nice and helpful. It felt like a fun atmosphere to work in, which made it comfortable to purchase at. I love my Jeep Grand Cherokee!

James Lawson, Israel

July 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with James Lawson and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new Jeep Grand Cherokee. We look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

SteveSawyer
7/05/2016

"Enjoyable Experience"

I enjoyed working with Brett to learn about the various features available on the 2016 Challenger. He addressed all of my questions with patience and professionalism. I never felt hurried or pressured. After selecting the Challenger I wanted, Jeff was equally adept and timely with taking me through the leasing and trade-in steps of the process. I wish to thank Brett and Jeff for their assistance, and I look forward to seeing them again.

July 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Brett, Jeff and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team! Congratulations on the new 2016 Challenger and enjoy the ride. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Reviews of Steve Baine