Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

genetuck
2/04/2016

"I was amazed!"

I had only one key for my Dodge Grand Caravan, and it only operated the door locks manually, not remotely. I ordered two new keys, and expected to pay $200 just to get one of them programmed. But three different locksmiths were unable to do it. So I tried Huffines Dodge in Lewisville and my problem was over. Huffines programmed both keys and it was quite a surprise when the bill was just $30 total. The remotes work perfectly. And, it takes two keys to turn off the burglar alarm, so now the horn won't start honking every time I open a door when the car has been parked. Huffines will be getting all of my repair and maintenance work! Gene Tuck, Sanger

Anthony Field

February 04, 2016

Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville understands it's the little things that makes a difference and we are happy to help you with any of your automotive needs. Thank you for allowing us to be your dealership of choice. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Hellcat
2/01/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

I received my Challenger delivery this past week approximately ten months from the day of my initial visit to place the order. I was greeted by David Jones who was extremely helpful and congenial during this long process as on this day Dodge stopped taking orders on the vehicle of my choice. As I did not want a substitute I was placed on the order waiting list hoping to get a 2016 model allocation when they became available. Christmas came early as I placed my order in December. During this long period David continued to give me updates several times each month informing me of and if any had any updates form Dodge. I cannot say enough good things about the support and the way I was treated David and Steve Baine. It was outstanding and a pure pleasure to work with them.

February 01, 2016

Congratulations on your new Challenger! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with David Jones and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Cindy D
1/31/2016

"Flawless"

we had a great experience buying our sons first car. I was able to do a lot over the phone with Terry which worked for my schedule.- Terry and Steve were great!

Terry ( used sales ) Steve ( finance )

February 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Terry, Steve and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs now and in the future. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

ggowins
1/27/2016

"Great buying experience"

Picked up a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit on 1/23. I was buying remote, and Chad was very easy to deal with on the phone and via email, and we quickly came to a deal on the price. Jeff was great explaining all of the final paperwork before signing. This was by far the smoothest car purchase I'd ever been involved with.

Chad Lemen

January 27, 2016

Congratulations on your 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit! Thank you for taking the time to share our experience with Chad, Jeff and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Dealership team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Abby F.
1/21/2016

"HANDS DOWN! BOMB.COM!!! "

I've purchased from other dealers and I have to say Huffines Jeep of Lewisville, by far the most pleasant car buying experience ever! Everyone at the dealer were friendly, we were immediately greeted as we walked in, sales men and employees greeted us as they walked by, the environment is very pleasant. Fabiola helped me find the perfect Jeep for me at an exceptional price 2016 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Firecracker Red! Fabiola has excellent customer service, we came in a few times before we actually made the purchase, she was very helpful and patient each time. Jeff was great as well! I recently had credit problems but he was able to get us a great rate and a reasonable monthly payment within our budget. We were in and out within 3 hours! Thank you Fabiola and Jeff, you both made this experience easy, stressfree, and even fun!

January 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Fabiola, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville Dealership Team. Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara. We like the Firecracker Red too! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

2WheelNut
1/18/2016

"Easy to deal with, fair price...too easy to buy from though"

I dealt with Terry and was originally looking for a Jeep or truck for my son as his first car. We found a great Jeep at a competitive price and decided to buy. I was contemplating buying a replacement car for my diesel truck and that decision was made a bit easier when Huffines offered me a better price on my trade than I had gotten previously. I ended up finding a pretty special sports car and before the week was out, I had purchased 2 very nice vehicles at what I felt were very competitive prices. My experience with Terry and the buying process was very fun and definitely 5 star. I didn't really set out to buy 2 cars in a week, but in the end, I'm pretty happy with the deals I made and the vehicles in my driveway.

January 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Terry and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to have helped you with both of your vehicles for you and your son, and look forward to helping you with all of your future automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

123Wells321

"Job Well Done"

I cannot thank you enough for your hard work on getting the 2016 Jeep Cherokee. I know it was not easy. I hate I had to come see you again due to my changes in health. This was the easiest, quickest purchasing experience I've ever done. Thanks for responding to my emails, and returning phone calls quickly. David Jones is the salesman to help you when you purchase your next new vehicle. He will go above and beyond help you purchase a vehicle. Thanks you to Jeff Bockemehl for making the finance part easy to deal with. I got to get a cup of spilled coffee. I will tell my friends about the great experience I had with David Jones and Mr. Bockemehl.

January 13, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Cherokee. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with David Jones, Jeff Bockemehl and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs now and in the future. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

JanBDBuyer
1/12/2016

"2014 Challenger R/T Review"

First contact with dealer was via my message to them following an ad on Cars.com. I was contacted via telephone by Terry Layman within 60 minutes of the original message, and he was able to answer most of my questions on the phone. Since I was looking for a performance car, I asked a couple of questions he had to research, but he did that within another hour and sent me the answers. We saw the car the next day, and purchased it on the spot. Terry was there throughout the process, and was as professional and friendly as a customer could expect. He allowed us to test-drive the car by ourselves for as long as we wanted, and we noted a couple of things that were subsequently fixed before we took delivery. Only delay was in processing the paperwork, which took about an hour, and considering that we paid cash (no financing required), that was longer than it needed to be. Overall, it was a painless purchase that was done very well. Price is "no-haggle", which meant that we probably paid more than some other customers, but it was worth it to get the sale done quickly.

January 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2014 Challenger R/T! Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Terry and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Luis27

"2016 Jeep Sahara"

Just wanted to follow up on a review posted a couple months ago. I had an issue with the bumper on my 2016 Jeep Sahara and it was at the shop for almost month. Mind you I had just purchased the Jeep and had it for a week and rest of the time it was at the shop. After dealing with a number of people and getting the run around I got a call from Steve Baine and he took care of the issue just like he said he would. Mr. Baine returned my calls everytime I called him, he would call to let me know where they were on the repairs and when it was all said and done he even made the 1st payment on the Jeep. The way things were handled when he took over should be an example to all employees on how to deal with a situation like I had. After picking up the Jeep and inspecting the work done I was very satisfied with it and he took me to Ray Burgess in the parts department and got me a hard cover for the spare tire. Mr. Baine went above and beyond to handle the situation and for that I thank him and would recommend the dealership to family and friends.

Ray Burgess

January 12, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We have enjoyed helping you with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

spaught24
1/12/2016

"Quickest Car Buying Experience Ever"

JT was the best car salesman I've ever worked with. He was straight-forward with me from the moment I walked in the door, and he made it a point to work quickly and not give me the run-around. I would recommend him and Israel, my financial guy, to any of my friends or family.

January 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with JT and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl