Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Jeep Conquest Customer
9/20/2016

"Seamless and worry-free"

David Jones has been helpful in facilitating a sale. He followed up with my internet inquiry and was very accommodating in person. He helped us find the best possible deal and very easy to do business with. He was proactive in answering questions we may have and he's been easy to transact with. He was truly about making purchasing a car an experience. Thank you!

September 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share our experience with David Jones and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy to provide you a great automotive buying experience and look forward to helping you with all of your future needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Simply Delighted!
9/18/2016

"Happy Jeep Owner"

I just became owner of a new 2016 Jeep, and I love it! The Huffines team made this a wonderful experience, despite all the paperwork and financial red tape. I will definitely recommend Huffines of Lewisville to everyone! P.S. Also a special thanks to Teri who kept me company while I was waiting..a special young lady!

Justin, who was very pleasant.

September 18, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We appreciate the kind words about Teri and the rest of the team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Plum Crazy
9/16/2016

"Highly recommend Huffines!!"

Spent the day car shopping and after having a disappointing outing at Classic Chevrolet we stopped at Huffines on our way back home. Less than 2 hours later, we drove home in a new Dodge Charger. Stewart Ericson came out to greet us and was by far the most pleasant and informative sales person we've dealt with in a long time. He made the experience of buying a car very painless. It didn't hurt that Huffines was also having an awesome sale. We were treated with respect and Stewart answered all our questions professionally and went over ever detail of the car. He knew his product well and never pushed for a sale. Although, we were already pre-approved for financing - Jeff was able to get us a little better rate. He was also very nice and personable and we enjoyed working with him. The car was detailed and filled with gas and we drove off saying that we would recommend this dealership to all our friends and family - and we have! Thank you all very much! We are loving our "Plum Crazy" Charger!

September 18, 2016

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Stewart, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new Plum Crazy Charger! We are excited to help you with you automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Farmer1997
9/15/2016

"Jeff is fantastic."

I gave Huffines five stars because he was absolutely fantastic. They answered every question that we had. They were specific and efficient. Everyone is friendly, professional, and knowledgeable.

September 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We appreciate the kind words you shared about Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We look forward to being your dealership of choice for all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

alno1965
9/13/2016

"Nice and very professional "

Very nice and helpful, James help us to buy my daughter her dream Jeep Wrangler , no pressure even they went and ordered her the unit after they could not find one in their stock. it was delivered in timely manner. Very attentive to my request .and needs and the price range we want to be in .

James Lawson

September 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new Jeep Wrangler! Thank you for sharing your great experience with James and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Bandrews88203
9/09/2016

"Great work guys"

I love my 2016 ram 1500. They got the color I wanted with most the features. Very good job of the hard work you did

James

September 12, 2016

RCongratulations on your new 2016 Ram 1500. Thank you for your kind words about Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are excited to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Lauren H
9/08/2016

"Exceptional Expereince, EVERYTIME!"

Whenever its time to upgrade our cars, we always go and see Terry Layman at Huffines. We appreciate his expertise in knowing the right car for us while explaining clearly the benefits and features of each car, so you always feel confident in your choice. He is quick to address any concerns and overall makes the car buying experience easy and enjoyable. We are on our 8th car purchase from him (and Huffines) and we have never been disappointed. Keep up the good work!!

September 08, 2016

Thank you for your strong loyalty with Terry Layman and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are excited to help you with all 8 of your automotive purchases and look forward to continuing to help you with all of your future vehicles. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

TLindeen
9/07/2016

"Fantastic Experience Start to Finish"

I just took delivery of my 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and I couldn't have been happier with the experience. Justin Simpson was great. He asked the right questions and took me for a test drive. You didn't have the exact vehicle I was looking for in stock but he called me a few days later telling me he had something in transit that might fit the bill. He couldn't have been more right! We spent a total of about 10 minutes on the phone, I filled out an application online and came in to sign the papers later that day. I have bought a lot of cars in my life, but this was truly one of the best experiences I have ever had. All thanks to Justin. Keep him happy, you have a winner there! Thanks again for the great service from Justin and the entire team.

Justin Simpson

September 08, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. We are excited Justin Simpson and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville was able to help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs. We look forward to being your dealership of choice and welcome to the family. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

Dodge truck
9/04/2016

"Service "

Service provided was excellent both sales and finance. The process was expedited in a timely manner. Negioations we quick and fair. Additionally finance option were offered.

September 05, 2016

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are thrilled to provide you a great automotive buying experience. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager (972) 755-3840

kkmurrell
8/29/2016

"Deceptive Sales Practices"

I came to this dealership after them being highly recommended by one of their mechanics that I knew from the gym. He said they are very thorough with their used cars and if there is something wrong they fix everything on it. Being that they are a large automotive group, I asked if they would get a car from another lot if I wanted it. They vehicle I wanted was at their Plano location, but they told me I didn't qualify for it. Because I was coming out of a BK, they said that only their location had the relationship with the necessary banks to get me approved. So instead they told me I could only be approved on one vehicle. The oldest and highest mileage vehicle they had. It cost more and had more mileage than the other vehicle I wanted. But since I was having to give up my vehicles any day at this point, I really had no choice. I waited about 30 days to see if they would get anything else in and they kept telling me there is nothing that I qualify for but this car. So of course I end up getting it, only to find out that they sold me a vehicle that had been in an accident and NEVER even told me about it. Don't buy from this dealership without thoroughly having it checked out by your PERSONAL mechanic. I wouldn't send my mother to this dealership. The dealership claims that their resolutions are adequate yet I had to involve an attorney and they have felt the need to file and actual lawsuit. So obviously they just continue to lie. As for claims that I waited 2 years to inform them of the issue, I informed them the moment there became an issue and was told by 3 different mechanics and 2 General managers 15 months after having purchased the vehicle that it was in an accident. Not too mention then general managers claims that the vehicle passed their rigorous safety inspections, yet they weren't competent enough to figure out it had been in an accident and the need to disclose this info? That's just simply negligence! Again STAY AWAY from here. You'll regret it!!!

August 30, 2016

Mr. Murrell, The 2005 Chrysler 300 you purchased passed all safety related inspections and had a clean Carfax at the time we sold it to you and even to this date CarFax does not show any prior accident. Despite the fact your concerns were not communicated for almost two years from the purchase, we were very open with our desire to assist you. We had many conversations attempting to resolve the issue, but as you surely understand once you involved an attorney our communication had to be directed to him. Conversations with your attorney confirmed that we were being very reasonable with our proposed resolution. Steve Baine General Manager Huffines CJDR Lewisville 972-538-4112 972-538-4195 (FAX)

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl