Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

JMH4HTC
12/16/2014

"Great experience "

Leon my sales person went above and beyond to help me get into the right vehicle for me. Staff was also great. Love my new car.

December 16, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are excited that you love your new car and happy we were able to help you find the right vehicle for you and your family's needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

cdaniels1915
12/12/2014

"extremely satisfied"

Bought 2012 ram truck and a 2014 dodge ram and the buying experience was for the fitst time in my life enjoyable. There was no pressure had all information for me and process from picking vehicle yo financing was done in a couple of hours not an all day affair. Extremely happy with our purchases and customer service was awesome from all the people. Scott Bradley and Johnny Ray were awesome! Thank you!

December 12, 2014

Congratulations on both of your purchases with the 2012 Ram Truck & 2014 Dodge Ram! We appreciate the kind words you expressed about Scott Bradley, Johnny Ray and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Navigate101
12/12/2014

"Exceeded my expectation "

I can honestly say that I was a little nervous and uncomfortable at first but DJ (David Jones) made me feel at ease with his "down to earth" personality. David was sensible and I felt no pressure at all while he walked me through the application process. I'm glad I chose Huffines (Lewisville). I drove away in my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport feeling good about my entire experience! I would definitely recommend Huffines (Lewisville). DJ you totally Rock!

December 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with DJ. Congratulations on your 2015 Jeep Wrangler and thank you for choosing Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville to help make your buying experience wonderful. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

rcritten
12/10/2014

"Johnny Ray & Scott"

Johnny Ray & Scott are professional,excellent,down-home employees. It was the best experience of my life! They made me feel like a million dollars!I have gone through so much since my divorce,mothers death, and son trying to commit suicide,GOD is always was by my side,never leaving me,nor forsaking me, he guides me daily,he is the source of all my help. I prayed and fasted for GOD to give me a dealership that believed in him,and would believe in me. All my prayers were answered,I have not stop talking about this wonderful dealership since leaving on Saturday. The LORD bless with something I would never imagine! I made copies of the card and have been distributing them to everyone, telling them when they go they will never regret it. May GOD Bless and prosper this dealership as long as you keep him first and acknowledge him everyday in your lives. Peace

December 10, 2014

Thank you for the kind words expressed about Johnny Ray, Scott and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are thankful that you were delivered to us and we were able to help put you in the right vehicle for you and your family. We wish you great happiness for the upcoming year. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Erik2807
12/03/2014

"Another great deal at Huffines"

Well my wife and I just bought another vehicle from Huffines, Once again the entire staff was outstanding. Bill Brand is by far the most amazing salesman we've ever met. Anyone reading this review I highly suggest you ask for Bill, you won't be let down. We have been working with Bill for over 5 years now when purchasing vehicles, that alone should say something. Anyways, thanks again everyone at Huffines, Great job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 03, 2014

Thank you for your loyalty over the last 5 plus years to Bill and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are pleased to have you as part of our family and look forward to helping you with all of your automotive needs for many more years to come. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

darlene.s.rogers
12/01/2014

"Excellence"

To be honest I stopped first at Classic Dodge in Denton, needless to say I'm surprised it was NOT a good experience. A matter a fact I it almost turned me off from even considering to purchase a new vehicle. My daughter-in-law had purchased a vehicle from Huffines in Lewisville and called Kim Phillips and told her what I was looking for. Kim then got with Nabil Seyam who has sold my daughter-in-law her car. They worked as a team and found me a car in all aspects of what I was looking for, Honestly I went to Huffines dreading another experience like I had at Classic in Denton. But I was amazed how easy it was... My finance officer was Izzy Barrera and he was great. So I have to say between Kim, Nabil and Izzy and all their joint effort turned my buying experience a pleasure. I would highly recommend Huffines to all my family, friends and strangers. Thank you Huffines and your outstanding team!

December 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Kim, Nabil, Izzy and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We don't know about the way other dealerships conduct business, but we feel you deserve to be treated with the upmost professionalism. We consider our customers like family and glad we were able to help you with your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

flastate77
11/18/2014

"great experience"

One of the best experiences I have had in 35 years of buying cars. Johnny Ray and Scott Bradley were a pleasure to work with. I am sure it was easier sine they had the Wrangler I wanted with the options in stock. Thanks guys and look forward to saying hello when I come to get the Willys serviced.

November 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your great experience with Johnny Ray, Scott Bradley and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new Wrangler! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

camden74
11/16/2014

"Time-And-Money-Saving Experience"

Nabil S. and Jeff B. were most pleasant to interact with for my truck purchase. I came from Houston, Texas to pickup a truck as my regular local dealer could not locate Houston-based inventory. We discovered the right truck at Huffines - and instead of doing a dealer trade, I came up to Lewisville to buy it out right. I am glad I did. I communicated with Nabil through email and he was incredibly responsive - and never pressured me for what he thought I wanted; only asking what I wanted or needed. The buying process was smooth and Jeff B. was able to arrange all the financing quickly and effortlessly. I would highly recommend! And yes, the truck and the buying experience were worth the 8-hour round trip commute!

November 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with Nabil, Jeff and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new truck. We appreciate you making the drive from Houston to Lewisville to allow us to find the right truck for you and your family! Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

digrimes
11/15/2014

"Went in for one, walked out with two..."

I contacted the dealership after visiting the website and finding an older Dodge Dakota I thought might be good for my Thrift Store. While dealing with Terry Layman on the truck, I mentioned that some day, I would like to surprise my husband with his dream car, a Cadillac CTS. Long story short, that day I DID surprise my husband with a CTS, and Terry and Johnny Ray helped make it happen! I am very happy with my entire experience dealing with these two gentlemen. Great customer service and communication... highly recommend!

November 17, 2014

Congratulations on your new Cadillac CTS! We are happy you allowed Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville be part of the surprise for your husband! We love helping dreams come true. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

ariel.pope
11/05/2014

"BUY YOUR NEXT VEHICLE HERE!!!"

First off, see Basel Abbas. He is the greatest car salesman I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. His best quality was hearing what I needed in a new vehicle and exceeding my needs and expectations. I did not get the vehicle I came to the dealership to get but walked away with a better one that met my needs more than I thought. The pricing is unbeatable there and everyone I talked to was happy to be working there and helping their customers. I really appreciate everything about the dealership and do not plan to buy another vehicle anywhere else.

November 13, 2014

Thank you for your high praise about Basel Abbas and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We love helping all of our customers and treating them like family. Welcome to our family and let us know if there is anything we can do for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl