Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

About Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville

Carlover
3/30/2015

"Second time buyer"

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from David Rumple at Huffins Lewisville. It was because of him that we returned to this dealership to buy our second vehicle. He was patient while we viewed and test drove multiple vehicles. We feel he has great integrity and has continued to follow up after the sale on items he promised. He's a class act.

tvlr4x
3/29/2015

"Experience at its finest"

If you can't buy a car from this dealership, it is only because it does not exist! A friend of mine told me to reach out Jeff Bockemehl and from the beginning, I knew something seemed different from past experiences of buying a car. He was able to pull some strings and get the car I wanted locally and work the deal. As well, they fixed a cosmetic item that I had barely noticed and did not even bring up as a condition of sale. He even reached back out to me even on his day off and made sure I got in contact with Joe Koubek. Have to be honest, I "never" buy the extended warranties or car care options. Working with Jeff, I realized how valuable these are especially in my specific circumstance by talking through it with him and ended up with a package that made since for my family. Joe Koubek was the ultimate of respectful and easy to get along with. He was passionate about communications almost to the point of over communications and extremely respectful. When we were leaving, he made sure to give last minute details and insight on the car. Briefly met with Darrell Smithey and he was welcoming and assured me one of the items on my car to be rectified were forthcoming. This team not only knows what they are doing, they make the experience enjoyable, relaxed and laid back always ensuring that your questions and concerns are addressed. I highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car, if your experience is half as good as mine was, you will still walk away happy. Great Experience Guys!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Jeff Bockemehl, Joe Koubek, Darrell Smithey and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new vehicle. We are always happy to help with any of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

NicoleBoyer
3/25/2015

"Hard work paid off thanks to Brett Kelley and Huffines!"

I started "internet shopping" for my perfect Jeep Wrangler on a Wednesday afternoon. By Friday, I had narrowed down my search to two dealerships based on those three days of interaction with various sales reps. Brett Kelley went above and beyond answering my questions and truly EARNING my business...and I'd heard that phrase a LOT in those three days. Brett was the only one who earned it and worked out a fantastic deal on my incredible new Jeep Wrangler. I went up there that Saturday to sign the line and take delivery. Brett and Craig immediately greeted me and wasted no time making sure I was completely satisfied. I dinged one star on this due to our experience in the Finance office. Not only had I shopped Jeeps for three days, I'd also secured two solid financing options. We still went ahead with the dealer app just in case they could beat what we had lined up, but I knew in the end we should still be good. So when I sat down in Finance on a busy Saturday with the ONLY Finance guy in the house, I figured it would be smooth sailing. It was simple. 60 months, here's my 2.X% APR I have secured. I'll entertain your better offers, but I'm not moving from these terms. So, yes...when I was presented with a 72-month dotted line at 7.99% APR, I was a little irritated. But I don't think that an emphatic "NO" is a completely unreasonable response from me. I presented my already-approved Finance options to Jeff who did a complete 180 from the personable guy telling me my APR was 7.99% with 72-month terms. From then on, it was snarky remarks about "I don't see how you're getting anything better with THOSE credit scores..." and so-forth. So...because I don't have an 850 and still secured better financing than the BS you're showing me makes me worthless? Obviously there are bigger lenders out there who disagree with you, Jeff. I also didn't much appreciate being told that I was making the wrong choice by not just signing the deal for 72 months even if I had the intention to pay it off in 60. Yes, we declined the additional product options. Yes, we understood that not pre-paying for our oil changes would ultimately mean we spend $30 on a premium oil change with detailing instead of $16 through the dealership. However, the snide comments about how my husband is "obviously one of those people who don't like and aren't interested in saving money" was totally uncalled for. Had we had anything but a first-class buying experience with Brett to get us this far, I would have walked out and never looked back. It was Brett who earned my business, but Jeff came very close to losing it for him. He did, however, succeed in losing a five-star review from this consumer.

March 25, 2015

Thank you for the very detailed review of Brett, Craig, Jeff and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We appreciate you sharing your experience and want to congratulate you on your New Jeep Wrangler. We are happy to continue to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

JGlidewell
3/24/2015

"Find my Son a car"

A month or so ago I called David Rumple and gave him a range of money and what I was looking for, for my Son. We have been in communication a couple times since then, but this past Saturday David called me and said, "I have the car for you". And he did...we purchased the 2005 Cobalt that day. This is the second time I gave David a price range and a car type to look at for one of my kids, and both times, he exceeded our expectations. We truly love our Chevy's but with David Rumple keeping an eye out for us when needed, we spend far less time in dealerships! So glad you are with Huffines David!!! We love our neighborhood!!!

March 25, 2015

We are so happy to help you find the right vehicle for your son. Please tell him congratulations on his new 2005 Chevy Cobalt! Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with David Rumple and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Pat berkelbaugh
3/21/2015

"Exceptional experience on New Car purchase"

By far, one of the best experiences ever in purchasing a new car. Joseph Todaro and Steve Baine worked extremely hard at earning my business. It was a pleasure from the very beginning of the process until the end. The follow-up on a couple of small items left open has been outstanding. It is obvious that customer service is very important to them. I definitely recommend Huffines.

March 23, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for sharing your experience with Joseph Todaro and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are always pleased to help you with all of your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

REGI MCLAUGHLIN
3/19/2015

"Best dealership to work with!!! "

Traveled from New Mexico to purchase a vehicle and it was well worth the travel and experience!!! I highly recommend this dealership........talk to David Rumple and/or Oscar as they both did an awesome job for me!!!!

March 19, 2015

Thank you for traveling all the way from New Mexico to visit David Rumple and Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Lewisville, Texas! We are happy we could help you find the right vehicle for your automotive needs and look forward to any future visits you may have. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Lonnie
3/15/2015

"Fantastic"

Best purchase experience ever. Only complaint is all 4 vehicles I have purchased from Huffines Dodge were never delivered as clean as they should be. I have purchased new and used and it has always been an issue.

March 19, 2015

We appreciate your loyalty and purchasing 4 vehicles from Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. We are happy that you continue to choose us for all of your automotive needs. Next time you are in the dealership, please see me and I will make sure the vehicle is as clean as it should be. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Ben504Rozzey
3/12/2015

"New Vehicle Purchase!"

This is the best dealership in the DFW, hands down!!! My saleperson was Ron Sherrill and in finance was Jeff Bockemehl. Ron was VERY HONEST and gave me good advice when it came down to my new vehicle purchace. Furthermore, Jeff in finance was willing to work with me in getting me a very comfortable low note with the extended service contract needed, with no problems and no increases! My sister, recently purchased a vehicle from this dealership, and she is very happy about her experience and vehicle, and now I am too! This dealership is simply... AWESOME!

March 12, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ron Sherrill, Jeff Bockenmehl and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. We are happy that we could help both you and your sister with your automotive needs. Welcome to the family. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

bbrignac
3/12/2015

"I bought 2 2015 Vehicles from Huffines Dodge Jeep Lewisville"

I have purchased 2 2015 vehicles from this dealer and both times my experience was outstanding. Our purchases were a 2015 Challenger SRT 392 and a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and both times - they got me a great price. The SRT was on the floor and with these cars most dealers were selling at MSRP and not much negotiations - but to get me the note i was looking for -they worked with me. The 2015 Jeep Cherokee wasn't a need but my wife didn't want to trade in her 2012 Nissan Maxima and carry a bigger note - so to avoid a lot of driving around and dealing with salespeople - I called the dealer and spoke to Joshua who sold me my SRT and after telling him what I needed to be at on my trade in and note - he said to come in and when we arrived the vehicle was pulled out and financing was approved and in place. One hour we were done with a GREAT price. VERY HAPPY CUSTOMERS..

March 12, 2015

Congratulations on both your 2015 Challenger SRT 392 and the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with Joshua and the Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

dhdblackbelt
3/07/2015

"Recommended by Lone Star Jeep Club"

After checking with several Jeep dealerships in the DFW metroplex with the usual run-around and annoying phone calls/emails, I followed the recommendation of a co-worker that is a member of the Lone Star Jeep Club and stopped in at Huffines. I new I wanted to order a 2015 Hard Rock and so walked straight into Josh Dulock's office (Internet Sales Manager). 20 Minutes later walked out with the vehicle I wanted at a fair price. Final delivery and paperwork was just as painless ! BTW forget true car and that other car buying stuff... they will sell your email and etc... just go to Huffines first !!!

March 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your great painless experience with Josh Dulock and the entire Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Lewisville team. Congratulations on your new 2015 Hard Rock. We are excited to help put you in the right vehicle for your automotive needs. Sincerely, Steve Baine General Manager 972.755.3840

Reviews of Jeff Bockemehl