Huntington Ford

New & Used Car Sales

May 16, 2017

"Top Notch"

- Dchod2017

I bring my 2009 Flex there for service. Dan Sigler is my guy! I know my truck is a little bit older... But Dan always makes sure I am comfortable with the repairs needed and the price! I never feel pressured.. and he always works with me to prioritize what to do next. Huntington Ford needs more employees like Dan... He is the reason I'll never go anywhere else!

Dan Sigler

May 10, 2017

"Super Attentive!"

- BrinkerV

Dan took care of my needs on a new Transit when i was in Florida. I told him what I wanted and he had the vehicle ready when I came back to turn in my lease. Always ready to help on any issues.

May 02, 2017

"Return Happy Customer"

- FordFan61

We are a return customer to Huntington Ford and our terrific salesperson, Dan Saunders. Dan is our go to person and he makes the process so easy and fast. Huntington Ford staff from the Finance Office to the Service area always helpful and so pleasant to work with. We have been a customer of Huntington Ford for 20 years. We will be back to replace the other car when the new pickups are ready. See you next year Dan.

New 2015 Ford Transit Connect, $25075