Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Toyota of Huntington means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Toyota of Huntington we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Toyota of Huntington maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Toyota of Huntington has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Toyota of Huntington, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
Jim Calo
3/03/2015

"pain free great service"

I bought a Tacoma they gave me top dollar on my trade no hidden costs lots of free services no pressure they even saved me over 500 dollars a year on my insurance Justin the sales rep and Juan the finance manager great people Jim Calo .......

Justin

Toyota_Double
3/02/2015

"Excellent Sales and Service "

They are very friendly, listening the problems till the most small detail, hard working and persistent. I highly recommend this dealership and service to any Toyota owner.

bb
2/21/2015

"Oil Lube Filter... Voila!"

What can I say? I brought car in for an oil, lube, and filter. And guess what I got? An oil, lube, and filter. Service guy was nice, plenty of intake service men working on a Friday morning, bagels were fresh at 7:00 AM, (probably could use more onion bagels,) good cream cheese, waiting room was clean, TVs worked, and car was done within an hour. I've never had an issue with service at this dealership. Definitely would recommend, despite designated go-fer not getting enough onion bagels.

Ginnyreib
2/19/2015

"Loving my Rav 4"

About a year and a half ago I purchased another manufacture SUV, although at 1st I liked it ultimately I didn't love it enough to make the payment I was making on it. Just by a whim I drove to Huntington Toyota to see about trading in my SUV. I was introduced to Tommy MacFAll. Tommy immediately picked up that I may not be the easiest of customers.. I am kind of picky, I ask many questions, I was doing research on my phone while we were looking at cars and I do have some credit issues. With all that said Tommy didn't blink once, he tried and tried to make me happy with a new SUV and my new monthly payment.Tommy with the help of the finance manager Mike B succeeded. I absolutely love my Rav 4. I have already recommended Tommy and Huntington Toyota to 2 close friends. I will be a long time customer moving forward.

Ann
2/19/2015

"Embellished service at Toyota service center"

While I appreciate the friendly service and relatively speedy attention, I am concerned about the pressure service personel and mechanics might feel to add items onto the requested service. Since out-of-warranty, every time I go for a service (even LOF), it is recommended "by the mechanic" that I add on all kinds of things......so my LOF cost 226.00 yesterday. I guess it pays for the coffee/bagels/television of the waiting room......and I guess that I am old school because I would rather just pay for what I need at the moment......and I am not convinced that my cabin filter needs to be changed so frequently.......perhaps I should collect the used parts? Anyway, it makes me uneasy to think that there is something behind it all because I have really enjoyed 36 years with this dealership/service (aka Stevens Toyota). Finances might have me review local private mechanics.......please reconsider the policy of add-ons.......THANKS!

JJG
2/18/2015

"Beyond my expectations"

This is the 2nd car I got from Tommy MacFall, both transaction were handled seamlessly & professionally. There was no pressure, he was only to happy to answer any questions and see that I was completely satisfied. Prices are competitive & service is the best. I will continue to recommend Tommy MacFall & Huntington Toyota to all friends, family & business associates.

JacquiW
2/18/2015

"Best Buying Experience Ever!"

I only intended to test drive a RAV4 to see how I liked it, and a GORGEOUS 2011 RAV4 was in my garage the same night! Tommy is a genuinely nice guy, and actually made my buying experience fun! There was no need for me to go anywhere else. Everything just clicked. I never expected to buy a car that same day, but Tommy respected my budget and gave me a great deal, and I couldn't be more delighted! Thank you so much, Tommy! :D

Mags

"OSCAR IS THE BEST!!!"

Exceptional service; professional and honest. Management is superb!. This was the very best experience I have ever had with a car dealership. Oscar, my salesman, was just superb! He knew everything about everything regarding my car. He explained everything in detail; he answered my questions before I could even think of them. He truly cares about people and so does everyone at Huntington Toyota. I will certainly be a forever loyal customer and refer everyone I know to see them. Thanks for this experience ~ I had given up on honest car salesmanship!!!! And, I LOVE my new car!!!!

I'm not sure if I listed everyone, but for everyone I didn't list, you were great!!!

scottiecool24

"Thanks Justin!"

We dealt with Justin, who went above and beyond in helping us get a new RAV-4. His great product knowledge and customer service were truly appreciated and we would gladly come and see him again.

Huntington Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with me! I really appreciate your feedback and your kind words! If you ever need anything I am just phone call/email away! Many happy and safe miles! -Justin Coiscou with Huntington Toyota!

fred o

"Justin delivered..."

Justin's attentive efforts, his friendly manner, and his ability to deliver in timely fashion exactly what we requested impressed us sufficiently that even though he's not our local dealer, he's earned our business and we will travel the extra distance to work with him in the future.

Huntington Toyota Scion responded to this review

February 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience with me at Huntington Toyota! I really appreciate your kind words! Nothing makes me happier than a happy customer! Many happy and safe miles with your RAV4! IF you ever need anything I am just a phone call/email away! -Justin Coiscou with Huntington Toyota!

Reviews of Justin Coiscou