Read Reviews Huntington Toyota Scion

Joe CampoSales Manager11 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Huntington Toyota Scion

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Huntington Toyota Scion has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Toyota of Huntington means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington.
At Toyota of Huntington we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Toyota of Huntington maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Toyota of Huntington has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Toyota of Huntington, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

Our Location

cschraier
9/1/2014 12:08:57 AM

David SchweitzerDavid Schweitzer

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

David was our salesman today and I have nothing but great things to say about him! He was friendly, knowledgeable, organized and patient. He was a pleasure to work with! He gave my family and I plenty of time to ourselves to talk things over before we purchased our Toyota. He was not pushy at all. Perfect salesman!

"Satisfaction"

guqun2001
8/28/2014 4:54:45 PM

Charles MeuserCharles Meuser

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

Charlie Meuser is my salesperson. It was my third lease with Toyota through Huntington Toyota. It was again a very pleasant experience to have Charlie being my sales consultant. Charlie was very knowledgeable and patient to answer all of our questions as well as followed up on anything necessary professionally. Not only he explained the various features of the car in details but also shared with us his practical experiences and tips on how to better use the car in an economical manner. Furthermore, Charlie was a very organized person who made the whole process as much smoother as possible to save our time. We had not been under pressure to make any quick decision. Just because of Charlie's superb job, we decided to go back to Huntington Toyota and had Charlie our salesperson again and made a quick decision on the day we visited. I would highly recommend Charlie Meuser and this dealership to anyone who asks.

"Broken promises"

Gelucidi@gmail.com
8/7/2014 9:16:23 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Joe CampoJoe Campo
Steven RamirezSteven Ramirez

2.4

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

I bought two used cars a couple of month as ago form Toyota. One had to go back to have the rotors cut and had an oil leak. I had my mechanic put green dye in the engine to detect the leak and Toyota did service the car but I was without a vehicle for a couple of weeks to accomplish this. I was promised a second key for the Corolla and that they would look for the second key for the Rav 4. No one would return my calls on the key issue unless I became a pest. Finally I was told there was no keys and that it would cost $350.00 a key to have them made. I was quite upset since I was promised the key and the customer service rep said she would see what she could do and call me after the weekend. Well it is Thursday and still no call. Obviously this dealership and,possibly Toyota do not make good on their promises. It should not become a full time job to get answers and be treated fairly. I am very disappointed in the way I have been treated and the lack of sympathy I have received. I would recommend taking any used car directly to your mechanic before purchasing and to see the keys before putting down a deposit.

"Satisfaction"

barite-12
8/3/2014 5:27:59 PM

Tommy  MacfallTommy Macfall

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

We bought the car here and have only had it serviced here. Everyone from mechanics to management have been great. I cannot say enough about Kelly Henry. She has a fantastic attitude. I've never in my dealings with her left h=unhappy. She's a pleasure to deal with an asset to the company.

Added: 8/12/2014 4:03:44 PM

barite-12 - Thanks for giving us a stellar review! We are so happy that you continue to use our service facilities and that Kelly has been such a huge help! --Morgan B., Customer Relations Manager

"If you need a car."

nomad2920
8/2/2014 8:03:52 AM

Benjie CoopersmithBenjie Coopersmith
Rosa FernandezRosa Fernandez

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

I recommend the whole team at Huntington toyota from sales to service. I came in with my strike price for my new vehicle and they met and exceeded my expectations. The best part was I felt no pressure to make a sale.

Added: 8/12/2014 4:06:12 PM

nomad2920 --

What a compliment! We are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for your review!

Twitter
"Excellent experience - traded vehicle and leased a new one"

Sammzway
8/1/2014 5:36:43 PM

David MoonDavid Moon
Juan SantanaJuan Santana

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

I was referred to David Moon through someone else. David was highly knowledgeable about the car I wanted and worked with the numbers I gave him. He did not waste my time and built trust by being honest and upfront. I've been buying/leasing cars for the past 10 years and I am pretty good at weaving out the BS. I own 3 cars right now and I switch them out every 2 to 3 years and David will definitely receive phone calls and text messages in the near future. He even threw in free mats (msrp $200+) and offered to install side molding for free. It's not easy to find decent human beings now a days since everyone wants to work on quantity instead of quality. David is definitely a young man of quality and I appreciate his professional, up-front attitude. Thank you bud.

In addition, Juan Santana the finance manager was also very pleasant to deal with. He offered all the extra warranty and BS because it's part of his job. He only asked once and after denying almost all of them, he made me feel comfortable and we completed the deal. I asked him various questions in regards to the GAP insurance and he answered honestly and explained everything in great detail. Great team to work with and definitely earned my business and trust as well as made me a returning customer.

Added: 8/12/2014 4:11:22 PM

Sammzway -

Thank you for your honest and no BS review! We appreciate when customers are upfront in all aspects on dealership process. We try our hardest to make the buying process a smooth transition. Thanks again for your great review!

"Disappointed"

elliep5
7/30/2014 11:22:01 PM

2.6

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

I have been bringing my car here for years and have generally been satisfied with the service. I brought my car in yesterday, and there were 3 problems with the service.

First issue was that I brought in a coupon for a free alignment and when I looked over the service for the car , I saw that the alignment had not been checked.

Second, my radio/cd player needs to be replaced. I was told I would have to pay over $500.00 for a refurbished model and that I would be unable to obtain a new replacement. I went to an audio store and purchased a new Sony unit, that will cost $25.00 more than the price quoted me, including installation.

Third, the papers said to contact the manager, Stephen Garguilo, with any problems with the service. I left 2 messages for him today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and was told the first time that he was not in yet, and the second time that he was in a meeting. By the end of the day, he still had not called me back.

Twitter
"ONE OF THE BEST IN LONG ISLAND NEW YORK, TREMENDOUS SERVICE"

shahan dar
7/30/2014 8:59:00 PM

M FoxM Fox
Charles MeuserCharles Meuser

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

''''''''''ABOUT THE SALES DEPARTMENT''''''''''

I bought a Toyota Camry 2009 few years ago. Process went smooth was out the same day. Excellent customer oriented services. Very friendly staff. I am very satisfied. If i ever wanted to buy a Toyota, Lexus this is definitely the place to go. Overall 10 out of 10 star experience. Thanks everybody at HUNTINGTON TOYOTA.

''''''''''ABOUT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT''''''''''

Had a Recall for the power window switch had a little smoke coming out of it. Service department at Huntington Toyota took great care of it. They had to replace the whole switch. So they ordered it and it was gonna take a day to deliver. In the mean time they had a great concern for my vehicle so it wont catch fire due to any malfunction. They detached the whole door and i was able to to work next day. I came back couple of days later they had everything ready took them minutes to install everything back together. Meanwhile i had some free cookies and coffee in the waiting lounge area.

Completely Satisfied with services and Great overall experience. Definitely Recommended

""""MIR""""

Added: 8/12/2014 4:16:17 PM

shahan dar -
Thank you for sharing your experience in both our sales a service department. We do our best to improve daily and having a customer like you, pushes us to try just that much harder!

Twitter
"Buyer beware - do not buy here"

Aspeter
7/29/2014 8:41:14 PM

Victor AriasVictor Arias
Joe JamesJoe James

1.4

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

Worst dealer experience I've had in 35 years. Dealership went back on a deal the day after delivery and now wants me to pay extra because they were in a rush to deliver the vehicle.

"Excellent Experience"

Ripley77
7/25/2014 1:41:46 PM

Greeted by Yeimy Pichardo and assisted by service advisor Juan Vargas

My Review Of Huntington Toyota Scion:

Friendly, quick and courteous reception in service entrance and in service advisor's office. The service advisor Juan Vargas had my vehicle's history up and viewable in a flash.

Excellent experience in every way.

Added: 7/30/2014 1:18:41 PM

Ripley77

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We pride ourselves on great customer service and your effort in reviewing us is greatly appreciated!

Morgan Buonaiuto