Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
smfishkin
4/17/2015

"Check your owners manual"

This was the 4th time I brought my 2012 Rav4 in for required maintenance. The previous three visits were all covered by the purchase agreement. I was informed that not only was I due for oil and filter change($39) but that I needed a tire rotation($30), engine air filter replaced($50), passenger compartment filter replaced($70). These last two items I later discovered were not mandatory maintenance items. I was promised that the car would be ready in 90 minutes. It took well over two hours. Routine maintenance that should have cost under $100 ended up costing over $200. Buyer Beware!

grandpacar
4/14/2015

"GREAT vehicle service"

I have had nothing but positive experiences with the Huntington Toyota Service team. In fact FAR BETTER than the sales teams - with both my Toyota purchasing experiences. Scheduled appointments are kept - return vehicle times are pretty darn close to as promised - for a high volume service center I am impressed. Good communication - good explanations. Even the occasional same day call for appointments work out well.

Juan Vargas

April 17, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your service visit. We are pleased that you were satisfied with your experience and would like to thank you for choosing us as your preferred service provider. Have a great weekend!

Rjd2734
4/10/2015

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!!!"

Great place to buy or service your car. I was truly impressed with Thabiti Lee and his staff on how well they treated me during my car purchase. I got a great deal on the car I wanted without the normally bs most other dealers pull. Everything went really smooth and they really went out of there way to make me feel comfortable through the entire process. I absolutely recommend Huntington Toyota as a top notch, first class dealer doing it right as a place to buy your next car.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience here at Huntington Toyota Scion. We appreciate your business and would like to personally thank you for making us your preferred dealer. On behalf of General Manager Thabiti Lee and everyone at the dealership, congratulations on your new vehicle and many happy miles! Welcome to the Huntington Toyota Scion family and feel free to follow us on Facebook to keep in touch! facebook.com/huntingtontoyotacion

cmd
4/08/2015

"Above & Beyond"

I am so happy with my new 2015 Camry! I had a some financial issues and they went above and beyond to help me figure out the best option and make it happen. I was rejected by a few other dealerships that didn't want to make the effort and do the paperwork, but not here. My sales associate Benjie was so great; attentive, informative & kept me in the loop through the whole process. Michael handled my finance paperwork, which was challenging, but he got it done & didn't break a sweat! They were also open and willing to negotiate which is always a plus. I will back there for my next car when this lease is up!! A+

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience here at Huntington Toyota Scion. We appreciate your business and would like to personally thank you for making us your preferred dealer. On behalf of Benji, Michael and everyone at the dealership, we would like to congratulate you on your new Camry and many happy miles! Welcome to the Huntington Toyota Scion family and feel free to follow us on Facebook to keep in touch! facebook.com/huntingtontoyotascion

laaaaaaa
4/08/2015

"excellent service"

I had my first service at Huntington Toyota and they were excellent. Staff is friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Shuttle driver Kurwin was respectful and timely. Jimel was superb; he was able to give me all of the information I needed and assisted me quickly.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience here at Huntington Toyota Scion. We appreciate your business and would like to personally thank you for making us your preferred service provider. On behalf of our service department and everyone at the dealership, we wish you many happy miles! Feel free to follow us on Facebook to keep in touch! facebook.com/huntingtontoyotascion

gmg
3/30/2015

"Sevice"

Service was timely, service advisor was cooperative and informative, but clearly in a sales mode. All work was done as expected and the advisor called to advise of other needed work (brakes) which was not unexpected. (I meant to ask to check the brakes). Pricing did seem on the high side compared to prior experience. Saturday hours are terrific!!!

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience here at Huntington Toyota Scion. We appreciate your business and would like to personally thank you for making us your preferred service provider. On behalf of the service department and everyone at the dealership, we wish you many happy miles. Feel free to follow us on Facebook to keep in touch and be sure to check out our website for coupons to save extra on your next visit! facebook.com/huntingtontoyotascion

JArgueta
3/18/2015

"Best Salesman I've ever dealt with!"

Victor Arias made me feel very welcomed and comfortable throughout the whole sales process and was not pushy at all. He gave me great customer service, answered all my questions, and worked with me to give me a GREAT DEAL! I sincerely recommend Victor to be your next Toyota Sales Professional.

April 10, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and for choosing Huntington Toyota Scion as your preferred dealership. We appreciate your business and are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasurable experience when you visited with Victor. Congratulations on your purchase and many happy miles! Please feel free to follow us on Facebook/Twitter to keep in touch. facebook.com/HuntingtonToyotaScion | twitter.com/ToyotaofHunt

jpfit71
3/16/2015

"Great service manager"

I had a tire issue and dealt with the service guy first who was really not understanding to my issue or willing to accommodate me. Then I requested to speak to his boss, the man in charge of the service department at Huntington Toyota, Steve. A completely different experience. Steve was kind and soft spoken and not only listened to me but really heard my problem. Without hesitation he immediately offered to help and the problem was resolved to my content by the end of the day. That's the way to treat a good loyal customer. Thank you Steve, you will continue to get my business!

Steve, service manager

Frances
3/15/2015

"BAIT AND SWITCH"

I contacted Toyota of Huntington about a car they had listed on their website.They confirmed that the car was available. As I live over an hour away, I arranged a test drive of the vehicle for opening of business the following morning. I specifically stated that I lived far away, and requested confirmation of vehicle availability at close of business that day. I spoke to two sales representatives who each confirmed that the car was available. We arrived before they opened, only to be informed that "the car had been sold the morning before..." I had email confirmation at 6PM the previous evening of availability. As I write this review, the car is listed as available on their website. I suspect that the car was NEVER available, but was in fact, the old bait and switch to lure people to the lot. I do not appreciate being lied to. I wasted tolls, gas and time. This afternoon, I received a phone call from them inquiring about my missed appointment to drive the car! I very much need to buy a car, needless to say I will NOT be buying it from this dealership. It is tactics like this that give car dealerships a bad reputation. BEWARE.

March 16, 2015

Hello Frances, Thank you for taking a moment to reach out to us regarding your visit, we appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize for any miscommunication and inconvenience you have experienced as a result. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience to all of our customers and guests and we are sorry that your needs were not met when you visited with us. We will most certainly use your feedback in order to improve our customer service and in the meantime if there is anything that we could do, or our customer relations manager assist you with we would be happy to help. Please feel free to reach out to either of us directly at jparr@toyotaofhuntington or morgan@atlanticautogroup.net and we will do our best to rectify the situation. Thank you again for your time and best wishes.

twhighsmith
3/07/2015

"Sales"

Oscar is awesome!!!! He went above and beyond for me, and I'm so appreciative of his hard work, his honesty, and his transparency. I will recommend him to anyone. If you ever visit Huntington Toyota, please see Oscar. He's the man!!!!!!!!!

Reviews of Justin Coiscou