Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
Lux2012
7/01/2016

"The best."

The best thing of Huntington Toyota dealer is that the Customer is very important and they make sure to get to their expectations. Thank you!!

redcar,sherry000
6/30/2016

"Taken care of quickly and efficiently."

The problem was fully diagnosed and explained and given the choice of proceeding forward. No pressure regarding how to fix problem. All service was promptly administered so that car was returned same day in excellent condition. Very much appreciated the senior discount applied to end bill. Toyota personnel are very caring and straightforward.

erriepe
6/15/2016

"New car purchase"

Jorge Mejia helped guide me through the sales process and I eventually walked out with a beautiful truck. I highly recommend using this dealership for their sales and service departments.

Jorge Mejia

karenho
6/12/2016

"Great Service"

This was my first time having a car serviced through a dealership and I was very pleased. I was having my 5K service on a 2015 Venza. Although I'm used to dropping a car off and leaving, the generous spread of coffee, bagels and newspapers helped the time pass. Maybe next time I'll get that manicure they offer!

Suzanne DeMartino

duanesutter
6/11/2016

"New %*#€!! Run flat tires"

My advisor was Michelle Micalizzi, who was great and saved me some money. The service loses a star because the dealer is pricey, like all dealers. The fact that I have to buy runflats on the Sienna would lose 3 more stars, but it's not their fault. Michelle met me in the drop off area before I even put the car in park, gave me the estimate and I was done in about an hour and a half, with no surprised at the cashier. Price she quoted a few days before was the price I paid. Bagels were pretty good too.

Michelle Micalizzi

jdbourgeacq
6/08/2016

"Efficient Servicing"

Went in for the 25K miles maintenance service on our 2015 Highlander Hybrid. The service experience provided by Kelly Henry was very efficient, economical and in a timely fashion. Thanks Kelly!

Kelly Henry

lynnie
6/06/2016

"Excellent Service every time"

Honestly speaking, I have to tell you from the moment you enter the service station to the moment you leave...you are escorted like you are royalty.

Michele with Service gives excellent customer Service

FranGon
6/05/2016

"Michelle is Amazing!! "

Took my car in yesterday for what I thought were break pads that needed replacement. Michelle was assigned to me. She was extremely nice, honest and attentive. She got me in and out quick and most important she was honest about the work my car needed. Turns out it was as simple as something rubbing against the tire when I drove that made that sound. They bent it back into place and td me it wasn't the breaks. I'm sure anyone or anywhere else would've said it was the breaks or something else and charged me an arm and a leg. I appreciate the honesty when going to a dealer. Have had dealers in the past lie about services just to make money on me. Thanks!

Michelle Micalizzi

rvillafana
6/02/2016

"Best Service"

I have been servicing my cars at Huntington Toyota for 5 years now and have always had a fantastic professional service. The whole process is flawless from the time someone gets you to explaining in detail what service your car requires and performing the repair or maintenance of my cars.

Suzanne DeMartino

william.carrollo
5/25/2016

"Toyota care"

I was very happy with the speed that my service . When I was told my car was ready I could not believe it, not only the speed but the care that was given to the car. Thank You Toyota

Reviews of Service Department