Huntington Toyota Scion

David Moon

Tommy  Macfall, Sales Associate, Huntington Toyota Scion

Tommy Macfall

May 20, 2017

"Treated like a Queen at Huntington Toyota"

- Maddy Van Ness

courteous and thorough treatment of customer. No details left out. Told where everything was located. Home made cookies & coffee available to customers. TV and comfortable seats. Car parked to exit in the easiest way possible. They thought of everything.

May 15, 2017

"Huntington Toyota Big Improvement "

- Capt John American Sportfishing Charters

Huntington Toyota has made servicing my Tacoma a pleasure. They have moved there service to Oakwood rd into a bigger very spacious venue. The place was meticulously clean and everyone I dealt with including the manager was extremely personable and helpful with any questions I had and went the extra step to make my stay pleasurable. I would highly recommend this service center for all you Toyota need. Last price of service was very reasonable and there was none of the pushy sales techniques, just honest evaluation and excellent service

April 25, 2017

"Never again"

- michrogo

I had an 11 am appointment. I was 8 minutes late and was told someone would be with me in a few minutes to get the paperwork together for my car. At 1125 I assumed i had been forgotten about and had to find someone to see what was going on. They finally got my paperwork together and told me it would be around an hour, hopefully less. At 1235 I had to find someone to see how much longer. I was told 15 more minutes. At 1255 I again had to find someone to see what was going on. My car was ready at 1. Considering I had an 11 am appointment and made it very clear when I came in that I would be waiting for my car, I find the lack of communication to me, as well as the wait time, completely unacceptable. On a positive note I found Henry to be very apologetic and polite.

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $35210