Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
littlestar
5/02/2016

"Excellent sertice as always."

Michelle M. was outstanding in her explanation of the services needed and in scheduling the most immediate service for that day and allowing the rest to be done in a week or so. I've been using the Huntington center for about five years since I moved far from the dealer I purchased the car from and the service and repairs in Huntington are tops!

Michelle Micalizzi

millcanoe
5/01/2016

"No tricks"

This was my first 5000 mile service on this vehicle but it was painless as always and Michelle handled the single warranty item perfectly. I moved over to Huntington from a different Toyota dealership because they never try to trick me into buying service that I don't really need. They never use scare or pressure tactics to get me to pay more money out of pocket. I've been using Huntington for nearly 3 years now.

Michelle Micalizzi

I hate these password screen name requirements
4/24/2016

"Quick, reasonably efficient."

Like most modern service stations, the service center is built to streamline the enter repair process: drop off vehicle with explanation of what work needs to be done, wait, pay, drive home. In my case, we needed a recalled airbag replaced (for free) so this went very smoothly.

Michelle in service. She was great.

Kathy29
4/24/2016

"Car Inspection"

I received 2 phone calls reminding me that my Venza needed to have it inspected. It was a great reminder since I didn't realize that it was due. NIce job service dept.

lynnie
4/22/2016

"Inspection needed"

While my inspection was being performed, they realized i needed tires. The recommendation was made and they gave me a print out of the tires and pricing for my vehicle.

kportier36
4/20/2016

"I love HUNTINGTON TOYOTA!!"

In October 2015 on Halloween I had the oppurtunity to trade in my 2010 Honda Civic Hybrid and left with a brand new 2016 Camry! Every staff person made my experience an amazing one! A special shoutout to Michael Baptiste and Victor Arias for their AMAZING service and help! They were both very thorough with all of the paperwork and information with my car!! The best part was finding out that I had 0.00% interest on my car!! I also have 2 years of Toyota care! I am enjoying not having to come out of pocket for servicing! I will be signing up for it once it is up!! I am very sastisfied!!!!!! Thank you all again!!!!

ppodesta
4/18/2016

"Horrible Dealership"

This does not even deserve one star. We leased a new Rav4, and thought that we were getting a good deal with everything that we were TOLD was included in it. But when we picked it up, it was not the car that we based the deal on. They pulled the old bate and switch on us. We NEVER would have agreed to pay the amount that we signed for if we knew that it didn't have the features that were promised to us by our salesperson. When we asked Huntington Toyota to fix this problem we were told that it was a done deal and they couldn't do anything about it, which they easily could have. So now I will contact Corporate Office and report this to the Better Business Bureau. We have bought and leased many Toyota's and Lexus's in the past but never at Huntington, and never did we ever get this treatment. Our family loves these two makes not only because they are great cars but USUALLY the customer service is excellent. We will never again buy or lease a car from Huntington Toyota and will tell our family and friends not to go there either.

Keith Bobrick-salesperson, Charlie-Manager

KrisK86
4/17/2016

"Excellent care"

Its a great facility with exceptionally friendly staff. They sit you down and explain everything to you from A to Z, and i really didnt feel like they were doing Just for the money as they seem to really care wether your happy with your car. My service woman who i always go to is a huge delight and can really rock the new toyota outfits. Definitely recommend this facility to anyone.

DeMartino, Suzanne

NO LONGER HAPPY
4/16/2016

"Price doesn't match the email ads!!!"

I used to love this place, everyone worked very hard to get your vehicle fixed in as efficient and reasonable a manner as desired. Now however I think that the only thing that matters is charging the highest price even when you tell them the ad in the paper is half what they charged. Apparently an oil change (as priced by the service rep I unfortunately got this time) is $40 more then the last 6 I did with other very good reps. I think I will not blame the dealership but when you tell the rep the price in the paper and they don't honor it even after you tipped them $20 then something is wrong. I will never use that rep again and only give them one more chance. Too bad ruined a good thing.

Vito

anon
4/12/2016

"Huntington Toyota"

35,000 mile tune up was free as part of extended toyota care package. Service was pretty fast. I chose to wait for the car, even though I could have asked for shuttle service. Lobby is comfortable enough. People were friendly. Pretty much no hassle.

Reviews of Service Department