Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
rich1998
9/26/2016

"General Work on a 1998 Camery"

The service advisor was very helpful and friendly in helping me resolve some issues with my car. I had many issues do to the car being off the road for almost 2 years and they have all been resolved.

Kelly

Cmarlow
9/22/2016

"Vito is the bomb!!!!!"

The service center is clean and friendly with bagels coffee and cookies always at the ready. The staff is fantastic as well as the mechanics. But Vito is the guy to go to, he's smart, Knows his vehicles, and takes care of you as if you were a family member.

Vito

Tommy
9/21/2016

"Fast, friendly and accomodating."

Huntington is easy to deal with. you pick the date and time. George was very pleasant to deal with. I sat down, had a bagel, read the news amd an hour later, I was on the road going home. Excellent.

Gearge

applepie4me
9/16/2016

"Quick, Professional, just wonderful experience."

The service center operated quickly and efficiently. I was in and out in 10 minutes. I had a very friendly and courteous experience with Michelle. Just loved every minute I was there. Thank you Toyota!

Michelle

patrick durcan
9/15/2016

"best dealer experiance ever"

my wife brought our corolla in for a recall and was delighted by getting a manicure while she was waiting, they told her how long it would be and it was timed perfectly she came home raveing about the service quality, respect, and of course her newly manicured fingernails!!!

Bruce
9/09/2016

"Schedule Maintenance"

As soon as I brought my vehicle into the service bay ,Service advisor Michelle was there to greet me. She took my information and stated clearly the service that was to be performed, her demeanor was friendly and professional. The service waiting area was comfortable and well lighted and the availability of coffee,tea or bagels was a plus. Overall my expectations were satisfied and I would not hesitate on coming back for my next visit.

Michelle Micalizzi

songstan
9/09/2016

"Regular Maintenance"

The service for my maintenance was not only excellent, including of course the advisor who took my information. My biggest surprise was that the length of the service was shorter than I anticipated. I was used to waiting longer than usual, but not this time!

Michelle Micalizzi

Disappointedcarshopper
9/05/2016

"Bait and switch"

This dealership should really be known as "Bait and Switch Toyota." We visited the dealership and the next day was contacted by the salesman who accepted our offer and told us to come in to sign the papers. This is when we should have been tipped off that there was a problem. He wanted a deposit for a car that was not there. Promised that money would be refunded if we did not approve the car when it arrived. With the security of using a charge for the deposit we went to arrange the sale. Right at the end, the salesman excused himself to check the details. He returned saying; "You are going to hate me, you are really going to hate me in a minute. I made a mistake. I quoted you for the wrong car. You are going to have to pay more for the car you want. I quoted you for a front wheel drive." At that point, after waiting in the dealership for almost an hour, we stood up and walked out. It was obvious that they lied to get us back in thinking that we would just pay the extra $$$$. Would not go to this dealership. We don't recommend!

JM
9/04/2016

"CPO car dept Belligerent and Rude"

Went in looking for a good used car for my daughter to learn and get her license with. The salesman told me the car I was interested in on the website was gone. when I asked how he knew that his answer was -I work here! (when I asked him to actually check inventory, the car was in the shop - not sold.) Then I got to meet the used car manager who told me the car was not safe and implied I didn't care about my daughter's safety (I guess they sell unsafe cars here, that's nice to know) Next he asked me if "money was an issue". I told Him i recently purchased 2 new cars from that dealer ship -a $40,000 Avalon and a $60,000 Sequoia. his next remark was -"so moneys not an object, buy her a new car". I explained I just wanted something she could learn on, he implied I was cheap and told me I should "Go to Chevy" and "Go to Ford" if I wanted a cheap car.I guess I should be thankful since that was an excellent suggestion - I did go to another dealership and purchased an excellent certified pre-owned vehicle that my daughter loves. I would think anyone in sales would know the way to sell someone something is not to insult them and tell them to go to the competition. The salesman who sold me my cars was Danny Bubb -he was a great salesman and a sweetheart of a guy. Sorry to say he is no longer there. I hope the owner of this dealership reads this - I would never spend another dime in that dealership, and I would advise my friends the same way.

Used Car Manager

Figsmom
9/02/2016

"Painless"

a. I was able to get an appointment immediately b. Michelle who helped me was quick, efficient and to the point. c. I was in and out in 45 minutes.

Reviews of Service Department