Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
The Rav
8/25/2015

"Frank "Skip" was fantastic."

Frank was waiting for me as I pulled up. He had the biggest welcoming smile. Took all my information and was asked if I wanted a cup of coffee. The wait time was the fastest I have ever seen. I was escorted out to my car and he waved goodbye to me....now that's service!

Deujo
8/24/2015

"Service Visit"

Great, courteous service. Makes what could be a stressful event pleasurable. I was able to drop off my car, get a ride home to work and picked up again to get my car, with minimal disruption.

Frank Mellilo (Skip)

Happy Camper
8/17/2015

"Another Home Run by Huntington Toyota"

Frank Melillo treated me like I was royalty. My truck was serviced expertly and rapidly. I couldn't be happier. Another excellent experience at Huntington Toyota!

Frank Melillo

IBJ
8/14/2015

"Friendly, Courteous and Efficient "

The service managers work with you to make sure your experience is positive. They do not recommend anything that does not have to be done. It is nice to know that you are not being "taken".

Juan Vargas

Calli's nanny
8/07/2015

"The usual good service"

Always have had a good experience with the service. This is my 6th or 7th Camry all from Huntington Toyota or Stevens Toyota. I have never needed anything but routine maintenance on any car. Even got a nice free manicure, bagels and coffee. Thanks Huntington Toyota. Also think Charlie Meuser is great. Only deal with him at new car time

antsmom71
8/05/2015

"Amazing!"

My specialist was Kelly. She was courteous, and very professional. I was there for an oil change and out in 40 minutes. It was great. The bagels were good too!!!!!!!!

Jmcmagangue
8/03/2015

"Amazing service! "

Excellent service and super efficient!! Went for a recall issue for my Toyota Sienna 08 and Juan Vargas was very Friendly and knowledgeable on the matter. Will never go anywhere else!

Juan Vargas

Honest shopper
7/31/2015

"Sold me a new car that I discovered had been in an accident "

I purchased a brand new SUV from the dealership on 7/6/15. My children and I were washing it for the first time on Saturday 7/25. Inside the car we found Toyota paperwork under the seat that showed the car had a repair from front impact damage dated June 2015. We then noticed that there was specs of white paint on the front bumper that we couldn't wash off. I went to Huntington Toyota where I purchased the BRAND NEW CAR and spoke to the general manager,Thabiti Lee. I showed him the paperwork and he finally admitted the car was is an accident but that they fixed it. They were shocked and asked where I got the paperwork. I told him I would never had paid $30K for a new car had i known it was in an accident. He said these things happen sometimes while moving and transferring cars from their lots, but they repaired it before they sold it to me. I told him he had to disclose that info to the consumer. I also said it was illegal to hide that fact. He said it may or may not be illegal?????????!!!!!!!!!! Really ?!!! They sold me a car as NEW and hid the fact that it was in an accident. After showing him the white paint on the front bumper he said that it was probably "overspray" from the repair shop. (MY car is NOT white.)He said he would "replace" the bumper for me after I asked to exchange the car for one that was actually never in an accident and never repaired and sold as new. He refused and told me he couldn't do that and to do what I have to do. I am contacting an attorney, news stations, and the attorney general to report their illegal practices. This is unbelievable, and I would never trust that dealership again. Beware when purchasing a "NEW" car from Huntington Toyota because they apparently don't have a problem hiding the fact that the car you may be purchasing was in an accident.

Thabiti Lee

rr
7/30/2015

"excellent experience!"

excellent workmanship, friendly atmosphere, professional timely. The service managers explain all work done. If you wait for your car there is wifi, food and drinkDefinately will have car serviced there again. Good reason to buy another Toyota.

chariotti5
7/29/2015

"Good experience"

I like the ease with which things happen, and I appreciate the professionalism of the staff. Always a pleasure to deal with you over the years.

Reviews of Service Department