Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
Gbh1963
7/17/2016

"Oil change"

The service was very prompt, and the staff was excellent ... I also enjoyed the bagels and coffee for the customers, and having a tv there made the time fly by.

Michelle

jerrymate
7/16/2016

"Wonderful service center"

Kelly is a great service advisor and extremely helpful. She is very knowledgeable She even provided me info on service I did not know I needed like the filters

andrew.weiss.35
7/15/2016

"Great experience as usual"

This is my families 6 car since September 2012. Tom McFall has been my salesman since day one. He is a he main reason I stay with Toyota. He goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is hassle free.

jvr427
7/13/2016

"Routine Maintenance"

As always Kelly Henry, my Service Advisor took care of everything I need done on my Land Cruiser. Oil change, filter, wiper blades, and rear brakes pads were done while I waited.

Tyler05
7/07/2016

"Dented truck and cut back seat"

I baught a Toyota Tundra and in contract had tinted windows and step rails added well when had all this done I also received 2 dents and a cut in my back seat from a razor that's from tinting Windows now I am sitting hear with them fighting over them fixing my car I have owned Toyota for a very long time and this is the first time I have had an experience that they damaged my truck

awsegale
7/02/2016

"Great!"

Michelle was great! It's because of people like Michelle that I purchased a Toyota!!! NOT because of the dealership-

Michelle Micalizzi

louis sommo
7/02/2016

"Hard to find oil leak"

I have had a small oil leak since I bought the Highlander in Jan.'16. The service staff kept suggesting that I check for the leak on a weekly basis until they could pin-point the exact reason for the problem. They did not give up trying to solve the problem, and it was corrected on the third attempt. Their professional follow-up and courtesy was much appreciated.

Ron McHale, Vito Dispigna, Eugene Comiskey

Lux2012
7/01/2016

"The best."

The best thing of Huntington Toyota dealer is that the Customer is very important and they make sure to get to their expectations. Thank you!!

Rosa Fernandez

redcar,sherry000
6/30/2016

"Taken care of quickly and efficiently."

The problem was fully diagnosed and explained and given the choice of proceeding forward. No pressure regarding how to fix problem. All service was promptly administered so that car was returned same day in excellent condition. Very much appreciated the senior discount applied to end bill. Toyota personnel are very caring and straightforward.

racecar
6/19/2016

"WAS NOT TOLD CAR WAS IN AN ACCIDENT!"

I bought a year old Toyota from Huntington Toyota. I brought in plates for the car, put them on my Toyota - but they registered the car under the different plates!!!! I did not notice this until I got a letter from DMV. It took them 6 months to straighten it out! After I started driving the car, the rear bumper separated from the quarter panel at the seam. It is held up with tape! I brought it to a local body shop. They said the bumper was replaced with an aftermarket bumper that did not have clips - it was glued on and the glue was coming off. And the paint on the bumper was cracking because it was repainted poorly. The service manager said there was no proof it was sold like that. I will have to pay for a new bumper cover. One headlight needed adjusting. The service manager said it would be $135 to take off the headlight and look at it. I brought it to PEP Boys and they fixed it in 5 minutes. The salespeople will say anything to sell you the car. The service department is not your friend. It takes two hours for a "complimentary" oil change. They never have time for my "free" car wash and will not check out anything without overcharging you. IF YOU BUY A CAR FROM THEM, ALWAYS HAVE AN INDEPENDENT MECHANIC TAKE A LOOK AT IT. DO NOT TRUST HUNTINGTON TOYOTA. DO NOT TRUST CARFAX. If you get your car repaired and pay cash, it will not go on Carfax. Look at the awful review for Huntington Toyota, there is a reason for it.

Reviews of Service Department