Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
craig
1/20/2016

"Excellent service. "

I always dread getting a new vehicle because I hate the "back and forth" games you have to play with the sales person and their bosses. Very little of this with Addy, who was excellent. Price was acceptable.

addy

Lauraxi7
1/10/2016

"Kelly is The BEST!!"

Kelly is GREAT!! I always go to her and she gets everything i need done to my car in the shortest time possible !! I will always go to her !

Look's Like GM in 2016
1/03/2016

"Horrendous Service"

I had my 2003 Toyota Avalon serviced at this dealership. The Toyota battery was dead and the cables needed to be replaced. Of course, I could have easily have gone to PepBoys or Sears for such a simple service need, but I decided to go to Toyota as I was considering a trade-in to upgrade to a later model. Since the battery cables were broken, I need a tow. We called the Toyota service department and were told we should use a local towing service as it had relationship with Toyota and were authorized to deliver vehicles to the service department. We were instructed NOT to pay towing service . I interpreted this to expect that Toyota would either provide this service free or extend their discount to us as a loyal customer. The towing service picked up the car but asked for payment ($125) – I told the operator that Toyota insisted we pay them and that they should bill Toyota. He confirmed this and off he went to deliver the car to the service department. I was charged $145 plus tax for the tow (less than 2 miles). The battery and cables were changed: 117.50 (battery), 40.99 (terminal assembly) – not the best pricing but a small matter. I was also charged 99.95 for labor. To replace a battery and cables. Really? While I was waiting to pick up my car that I was told would be ready when I arrived, I visited the trade-in office. I was offered $4,000. There was a sign that all services would be also reimbursed with a trade-in, but this was not offered. I was led to believe in other discussions with Toyota that a 5,000-5,500 trade-in value could be expected for my vehicle. The purchase was a 2013 Tacoma. The price offered -- 22,000. When I pressed, the salesman “discovered” the price was really $20,000, list price without negotiation. Really? I asked, and learned the car was in an accident – the salesman had no details…. But said “it’s certified, so it couldn’t have been so bad.” Really? The service manager sent me a follow-up email asking me about the service I received. I responded with the information above and never heard from him again!

janclark
1/02/2016

"wonderful experience buying Avalon limited 2016"

Buying a car can be stressful. Unless you go to Huntington Toyota and work with David Moon and his team. This is not our first time here. We do love Toyotas and can go to any dealer but we know that once we step foot into this showroom we will be treated like we are the only customer. David goes way beyond the typical salesperson. We have gotten other cars from him and we know we are in the best possible hands. His job doesn't end when we sign the contract. We get follow calls and I know that I can always pop in if I have a question. {as I did today} He is such an asset to the dealership. Good people are hard to find and keep. :His team is also terrific. We saw Charlie and even the Manager Ryan was so nice and helpful. I think you get what I am saying...Everything that Jan on commercial says I am also a Jan and love my new Avalon 2016....Thanks for hiring good people like David. We will see him again when my husbands Camry is ready to turn in. Jan ...a happy customer

I am not sure of last name...Ryan the newest manager

johnhelen
12/31/2015

"Toyota Highlander "

Best service ever,fast,honest and reasonable prices. They were upfront on the wait time and reviewed the process with me in detail. When my car was finished they reviewed all work that was done and why and asked if I had any questions.

Larisacorrea
12/30/2015

"Exceptional"

I went in for second service and they offered me a back rub with guided meditation for free ! the service I received from staff was first rate; everyone was happy

Suzanne

ssteve
12/14/2015

"Classic bait and switch"

I called up and spoke to Oscar and asked if a vehicle was there. He immediately started asking me about other vehicles I was interested in even though he said my vehicle was available. I asked him if the vehicle was there or not, and he said it was. I drove all the way there to find out the vehicle was sold (someone left a deposit) and they tried persuading me to get something else. I knew right away something was off when the guy immediately started asking me about other vehicles. We made an appointment so he fully knew he was wasting my time in attempt to sell me something else. This is definitely not the type of dealership you want to send your wife or family to. They use strong sales tactics including deception. Be aware.

Huntington Toyota Scion responded to this review

January 02, 2016

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review regarding your experience here at our dealership. We are truly sorry you were not satisfied with your visit and we would like to try and rectify that if still able. Your opinion is valuable to us and we want all of our customers to leave our dealership happy with their experience, so please feel free to reach out to me personally via email if there is anything we can do to change your mind - jparr@toyotaofhuntington.com and I will be more than happy to see if there is anything that can be done.. Thank you again for your time and best wishes.

Mpretzel
12/04/2015

"Huntington Toyota Service is the best"

I am a long time customer who has been servicing both my vehicles (2003 Matrix and 2009 Scion) at the Huntington Toyota service center for over 13 years. I must say they are absolutely the best dealer service center I have ever been to. They are always polite, courteous and always treat me well. Due to their excellent skilled mechanics, I never once had to bring my car back because it wasn't serviced right the first time. If you are going to be waiting for your vehicle, they make your stay time very comfortable. They provide you with complimentary television, refreshments, wifi and get this, free manicures and/or massages. On occasion, my vehicle has been returned to me washed (cleaned inside and out); once again, complimentary. If you are not going to wait, free shuttle service. So I ask you, with excellent service such as this, why would you ever consider go anywhere else. Thank you guy's. Signed, Michael P. ( a satisfied customer )

Service managers: Stephen Garguilo, Juan Vargas, Kelly Henry, Ray, and a new addition to the team, Michelle.

andrew.weiss.35
11/29/2015

"Why go anywhere else!!!!!"

This is my 5th car from this dealership. I have dealt with Tommy MacFall and Rosa Fernandez each time and it gets better and easier every time. Why would I go anywhere else. Top rate dealership with top rate employees and service!!!!

BarbaraH
11/28/2015

"Always great service at Huntington Toyota Scion!"

We are always happy with the service department at Huntington Toyota. They are courteous, efficient and skilled. My husband is recovering from surgery and they even gave us a ride home to wait at home so my husband could be comfortable. Great service all around!

Reviews of Service Department