Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
Millz & JR
6/26/2015

"Service That Went Above & Beyond"

Had to look and purchase a car unexpectedly so my husband and I surfed the web and ended up at this dealership website. Rosa F, & Tommy M. were AWESOME and provided top notched customer service (Tommy knows his cars and Rosa knows her #'s). Needless to say we drove off the lot same day with an awesome car for a great price!!! #TeamRosaandTommyRocks!!!!

June 29, 2015

Hello Millz & JR My name is Thabiti Lee and I am the General Manager here at Huntington Toyota Scion and I wanted to personally thank you for choosing our Huntington Toyota Scion as your preferred dealer. We appreciate your business and feedback and would like to wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch. Best wishes and thank you again.

Olsen Catherine
6/18/2015

"A Good Experience at Toyota!"

I recently brought in my car for its annual inspection. From the moment I pulled into the service area, a very courteous and polite attendant took over the car servicing! I was ushered into an agent's office and informed of the procedure; he was also extremely professional, most willing to help and above all, amiable with us as customers. The car was ready an hour or so later and was picked up…..we were extremely satisfied with the entire process. Last, my car was given a wash!!!!! What a treat and all I can say is THANK YOU TOYOTA!!!!!

Frank Melillo

linda
6/08/2015

"check-up and inspection"

the appointment went okay. People were cordial. The wait time was a little longer than stated, but not a problem. I do like my Prius.

Peegee
6/02/2015

"People who care!"

My visit was very pleasant, even thogh it was very crowded, they made sure everyone was taken care of and moved all out as quickly as p[ossible. Great service and amenities.

joseph07
6/01/2015

"buy used car "

because I try to make a business with Mr. Brando Y Mr. Ray But they for any reason don't want to make the business with me

ray

Chadsteen
5/20/2015

"Car not delivered when promised"

Dropped off car at930 for scheduled service....oil,tire rotation, nys inspection. 130 pick up time..arrived at 2 pm.Mr vargas said it would be another 30 minutes. ended up being over an hour. I dont think they even started working on it till after I came to pick it up. 5 1/2 hrs for maybe an hrs work? Mr Vargas offered no apology or explanation for the delay. After paying I went out to my car which I was unable to start......the cashier forgot to return my key. I did not receive the multipoint maintenance check as promised. I guess that would have required an even greater delay. On 5/16 I advised the service mgr of my experience by email but have not recvd a res Im have been buying and servicing cars at Sunrise and Huntington Toyota since 1977 and have never had a complaint. Till now. Something is different at this dealership.

dan2011
5/06/2015

"Beware, $1000 scam surcharge for 0% financing"

One of the main reasons I bought my Toyota Prius was for the manufacturers 0% APR on financing from Toyota direct. At the very last moment, when signing the parers, I discovered there was a $1000 charge because I got a 0% interest rate. The "finance guy" was extremely rude and obnoxious. I should have walked away at this point, but I was so "invested" in the car I went through with it. These people are crooks and should be thrown in jail!

May 08, 2015

Hello Dan, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your visit. I would like to apologize for any misunderstandings or inconveniences you may have experienced while you were here, however it is most certainly not in our best interest to 'scam' any of our customers, or guests and I apologize that you felt that way. We try our best to ensure that every customer leaves here satisfied and if there is anything at all that we can do to change your mind, we would be grateful for the opportunity. I will be reporting your issue to our Customer Service Manager as well as our General Manager, but in the meantime please feel free to email me at jparr@toyotaofhuntington.com or Morgan@atlanticautogroup.net with more information and we will be happy to assist.

charlene bettyboop
4/24/2015

"excellent service."

They take care of the car very nicely.i have great repect for the service manger steven,if i have any kind of a problem he saya take the car right in. thanks for being a good place to service my toyota.

April 24, 2015

Hello Charlene, We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your visit to the Huntington Toyota Scion service department. We are very pleased to hear you were happy with your experience and thank you for choosing us as your preferred service center. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy miles! Feel free to follow us on Facebook to keep in touch! https://www.facebook.com/HuntingtonToyotaScion

marcelo
4/21/2015

"dirty tricks"

Most dealers had improved their reputation, since some costumers now ( like me ) get informed on how to deal with them, their scams, and also we now know, from pages like KBB or EDMUNDS, whats a fair deal or when we are getting ripped off. Well, I am one of those informed guys. When leasing, the first numbers they showed me were awfully high. Looking to the "brake down " of the numbers, they were charging me for the car 1500 dolars over MSRP, and not only that, they were charging me taxes for the FULL PRICE OF THE CAR, not the depreciation part. Another 1300 dollars in their favor. They also pointed at a discount of a 575, because they were so generous. Yes , a discount of 575 after I get ripped off in almost 3000. They tested me , to see if I bite. Having already made up my mind of not dealing with these thiefs, I played with them a little. So I started negotiating the price of the car ( not the payments as they all try to do ). So the salesman ignored me twice in my demand to negotiate that way, Then I asked why they are charging me the tax for the whole value of the car, the salesman went twice to the manager. He came back saying at first that I have to pay taxes, ( like I don't know that) . The second time he came back saying that the tax gets broken down into my money factor. ??? It make no sense whatsoever. So the manager interrupted, very kindly introduced himself, and said what was my question. I told them my question, he answered correctly, "no, you get charged tax for the portion depreciated of the car" and that the printing was a "MISTAKE". He also said that I was a very educated buyer, and from that moment on, I would be dealing with him. I left on the spot. I am sure they get hundreds of naive people like that. Shame on them.

April 24, 2015

Hello Marcelo, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your experience. I apologize for any misunderstandings, or mistakes that may have been printed on the paperwork you viewed, but it is not in any way in our best interest to try and 'trick' anyone and we would love to rectify any issues you did have when you visited. We will certainly use your feedback to improve the way we handle incidents such as this in the future and if you would like to further discuss what we can do for you please email me at jparr@toyotaofhuntington.com or our customer relations manager at morgan@atlanticautogroup.net and we will be more than happy to assist you. Have a wonderful weekend.

xle
4/20/2015

"satisfied"

Service was performef as promised. Vito kept me informed. I think it would have been a hood gesture to apply tire dressing to the two new tires since the other two had it already applied. Its a service that could have taken only a few minutes but would have gone a long way.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for choosing Huntington Toyota Scion, we appreciate your business.

Reviews of Service Department