Huntington Toyota Scion

Huntington Toyota Scion
Call
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Toyota of Huntington means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Toyota of Huntington we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Toyota of Huntington maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Toyota of Huntington has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Toyota of Huntington, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse

"Good experience"

I really had good experience at this dealership for my purchase of Prius. Everyone was friendly and very eager to help out, answered all of my questions. I was little intimidated to go into the dealership by myself because it was my first time purchasing a car without any help from others and I don't know much about a car and how the process is for purchasing. But my salesperson was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient enough to walk through the whole step. I give five star to this dealership and would recommend it to my friend.

September 18, 2014

kero1111, Thank you so much for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you love your Prius! We wish you many happy miles! Morgan Buonaiuto Customer Relations Manager Huntington Toyota Scion

"Service Dept Excellent"

Took my Forerunner for its first checkup on 9/9/14. Great customer service experience! Shocked at how pleasant, courteous and informative Jose Miranda was. From the time I drove right up until the time I left, the entire experience was great. Newspaper, coffee, bagels, cookies, TV. The time passed quickly and I was able to answer my emails. Highly recommend this service dept.

"Thank You Benjie Coopersmith"

Thank you Benjie for guiding my wife and I to our new Toyota Camry. Huntington Toyota did a great job of turning our old leased minivan and to our new Camry in just a few short hours. My wife and I started the day out not knowing what we were going to do as our lease was ending with our Toyota mini van. We just went to look to see what options may have been available and had the pleasure of meeting with Benjie Coopersmith. Benjie sat and listened to our situation assessed our needs and steered us to a Toyota Camry SE. He did not pressure us into anything but worked with us to find something that would fit our current needs for a vehicle. Benjie was very accommodating and made a great deal happen for us between the old lease and our new lease vehicles. His follow up calls after the sale took place was great and he continues to follow up even a month after the purchase. He did not make us feel like we were in a high pressure deal and we felt very comfortable in his approach and gained his trust immediately to lease this new Camry. I am also a sales person and the one thing I look for is the trust and the value of the relatioship and Benjie maintains those great qualities so If you are looking for a new Toyota, I highly recommend Benjie at Huntington Toyota .

"Thank you, David!"

David was our salesman today and I have nothing but great things to say about him! He was friendly, knowledgeable, organized and patient. He was a pleasure to work with! He gave my family and I plenty of time to ourselves to talk things over before we purchased our Toyota. He was not pushy at all. Perfect salesman!

"Satisfaction "

Charlie Meuser is my salesperson. It was my third lease with Toyota through Huntington Toyota. It was again a very pleasant experience to have Charlie being my sales consultant. Charlie was very knowledgeable and patient to answer all of our questions as well as followed up on anything necessary professionally. Not only he explained the various features of the car in details but also shared with us his practical experiences and tips on how to better use the car in an economical manner. Furthermore, Charlie was a very organized person who made the whole process as much smoother as possible to save our time. We had not been under pressure to make any quick decision. Just because of Charlie's superb job, we decided to go back to Huntington Toyota and had Charlie our salesperson again and made a quick decision on the day we visited. I would highly recommend Charlie Meuser and this dealership to anyone who asks.

"Broken promises "

I bought two used cars a couple of month as ago form Toyota. One had to go back to have the rotors cut and had an oil leak. I had my mechanic put green dye in the engine to detect the leak and Toyota did service the car but I was without a vehicle for a couple of weeks to accomplish this. I was promised a second key for the Corolla and that they would look for the second key for the Rav 4. No one would return my calls on the key issue unless I became a pest. Finally I was told there was no keys and that it would cost $350.00 a key to have them made. I was quite upset since I was promised the key and the customer service rep said she would see what she could do and call me after the weekend. Well it is Thursday and still no call. Obviously this dealership and,possibly Toyota do not make good on their promises. It should not become a full time job to get answers and be treated fairly. I am very disappointed in the way I have been treated and the lack of sympathy I have received. I would recommend taking any used car directly to your mechanic before purchasing and to see the keys before putting down a deposit.

"Satisfaction"

We bought the car here and have only had it serviced here. Everyone from mechanics to management have been great. I cannot say enough about Kelly Henry. She has a fantastic attitude. I've never in my dealings with her left h=unhappy. She's a pleasure to deal with an asset to the company.

The entire management sstaff of the service dept.

August 12, 2014

barite-12 - Thanks for giving us a stellar review! We are so happy that you continue to use our service facilities and that Kelly has been such a huge help! --Morgan B., Customer Relations Manager

"If you need a car."

I recommend the whole team at Huntington toyota from sales to service. I came in with my strike price for my new vehicle and they met and exceeded my expectations. The best part was I felt no pressure to make a sale.

August 12, 2014

nomad2920 -- What a compliment! We are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for your review! --Morgan B., Customer Relations Manager

"Excellent experience - traded vehicle and leased a new one"

I was referred to David Moon through someone else. David was highly knowledgeable about the car I wanted and worked with the numbers I gave him. He did not waste my time and built trust by being honest and upfront. I've been buying/leasing cars for the past 10 years and I am pretty good at weaving out the BS. I own 3 cars right now and I switch them out every 2 to 3 years and David will definitely receive phone calls and text messages in the near future. He even threw in free mats (msrp $200+) and offered to install side molding for free. It's not easy to find decent human beings now a days since everyone wants to work on quantity instead of quality. David is definitely a young man of quality and I appreciate his professional, up-front attitude. Thank you bud. In addition, Juan Santana the finance manager was also very pleasant to deal with. He offered all the extra warranty and BS because it's part of his job. He only asked once and after denying almost all of them, he made me feel comfortable and we completed the deal. I asked him various questions in regards to the GAP insurance and he answered honestly and explained everything in great detail. Great team to work with and definitely earned my business and trust as well as made me a returning customer.

August 12, 2014

Sammzway - Thank you for your honest and no BS review! We appreciate when customers are upfront in all aspects on dealership process. We try our hardest to make the buying process a smooth transition. Thanks again for your great review! --Morgan B., Customer Relations Manager

"Disappointed"

I have been bringing my car here for years and have generally been satisfied with the service. I brought my car in yesterday, and there were 3 problems with the service. First issue was that I brought in a coupon for a free alignment and when I looked over the service for the car , I saw that the alignment had not been checked. Second, my radio/cd player needs to be replaced. I was told I would have to pay over $500.00 for a refurbished model and that I would be unable to obtain a new replacement. I went to an audio store and purchased a new Sony unit, that will cost $25.00 more than the price quoted me, including installation. Third, the papers said to contact the manager, Stephen Garguilo, with any problems with the service. I left 2 messages for him today, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and was told the first time that he was not in yet, and the second time that he was in a meeting. By the end of the day, he still had not called me back.

Service Department