Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
rr
7/30/2015

"excellent experience!"

excellent workmanship, friendly atmosphere, professional timely. The service managers explain all work done. If you wait for your car there is wifi, food and drinkDefinately will have car serviced there again. Good reason to buy another Toyota.

chariotti5
7/29/2015

"Good experience"

I like the ease with which things happen, and I appreciate the professionalism of the staff. Always a pleasure to deal with you over the years.

Rebecca
7/26/2015

"Excellent customer service and eager to please"

My customer service was excellent! I was treated respectfully and my car was taken in and serviced quickly. The customer service liason was a pleasure to do business with!

Kelly Henry

jahdawtah
7/25/2015

"Car Serviced in record time!"

Had my car towed in minutes prior to closing and service was completed in record time. No wait,think this is my new service center!!! Thanks a bunch be in for my 50,000 mile service.

mr1930
7/17/2015

"CarService 10000 miles"

Overall experience excellent. On time, courteous staff, pleasant waiting room..I would bring my car back again for all routine and mechanical problems.. Frank Melillo greeted me on arrival and allayed any misgivings that I expressed!

Frank Melillo

jvilleua
7/13/2015

"Bad Experience"

This was a bad experience all the way around. Staff acted like they were doing you a favor. Nasty place, I'll never go back.

someone else

miteymoe
7/09/2015

"Service Visit"

I had made an appointment for an oil change and maintenance appointment for my Sienna. My appointment was set at 7:30. I arrived, and they took the car straight back. Around 8:30 I was called back and told my car need some minimal servicing and it would be about an hour. I said ok. I figured I would be done around 9:30/10 the latest. My car was not finished until 11:30. The car need an oil change, some filters changed, and the coolant flushed and replaced. While I understand these things do take time and I appreciate them taking extra care with my car, I just wish they had been honest with the amount of time it would take to complete.

JDISGUISE
7/06/2015

"Huntington Toyota/Service Team Experience"

I have I have had a very positive experiences with Huntington Toyota and the Service team for over 25 years. Juan Vargus is the latest service professional I have dealt with and myself and wife are quite pleased with his attention to our needs while at the service center and his follow up as well. Scheduled appointments are very close to on time, explanation of repairs are understandable, prices are explained and fair, and the occasional emergency visit is accommodated as well.

Juan Vargus

hughes
7/04/2015

"Too much time taken"

Not the place for NY state inspection which took 90plus minutes. I could have gone to a place down the road and the same job would take 30 minutes. Furthermore, while I was waiting several other customers complained about how long it took for the service on their cars. Huntington Toyota re-examine your procedures. State inspections should be a drive thru without the need to wait to talk to a service manager. Try doing this on specific days of the week then encourage your customers to come.

Millz & JR
6/26/2015

"Service That Went Above & Beyond"

Had to look and purchase a car unexpectedly so my husband and I surfed the web and ended up at this dealership website. Rosa F, & Tommy M. were AWESOME and provided top notched customer service (Tommy knows his cars and Rosa knows her #'s). Needless to say we drove off the lot same day with an awesome car for a great price!!! #TeamRosaandTommyRocks!!!!

Huntington Toyota Scion responded to this review

June 29, 2015

Hello Millz & JR My name is Thabiti Lee and I am the General Manager here at Huntington Toyota Scion and I wanted to personally thank you for choosing our Huntington Toyota Scion as your preferred dealer. We appreciate your business and feedback and would like to wish you many happy miles in your new vehicle. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch. Best wishes and thank you again.

Reviews of Service Department