Huntington Toyota Scion

1030 E Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington Station, New York 11746
Huntington Toyota Scion Info
About Huntington Toyota Scion

You'll love the no pressure sales experience at our dealership. We're one of the Long Island Toyota Scion dealers whose mission is treat every visitor like an honored guest in our home, but to the Toyota Scion customers we serve it is much more than a mission statement. Our NY Toyota customers quickly learn that shopping at Huntington Toyota Scion means being treated with respect, not having to negotiate or visit multiple NY Toyota Scion dealers to get the price you deserve. Being treated like family means giving New York Toyota Scion buyers real price quotes on the Toyota they are looking for when they request it. These ways of doing business have helped us stand out from New York Toyota dealers and our Long Island Toyota customers here in New York and throughout the entire state of New York choose Toyota of Huntington. At Huntington Toyota Scion we also consider ourselves to be one of the premier used Toyota Long Island dealers as well. Huntington Toyota Scion maintains a large selection of quality used Toyota NY driven vehicles and Toyota Scion Certified Used Cars for used Toyota shoppers to choose from. Our used Toyota inventory is highlighted by our selection of Toyota Certified Used Cars and the warranty and incentives that come standard with each one. At Toyota of Huntington we believe that every customer deserves a quality, reliable Toyota whether it is new or used and we have the inventory to make it happen. Whether you purchased a used Toyota New York car or new Toyota Scion vehicle, you can keep your Toyota running like new at our Toyota Scion Service Long Island facility. Our factory certified Toyota service technicians will help you maintain and repair your Toyota from the convenience our customer-friendly, state-of-the-art Toyota Service Center right here in Huntington, New York. Looking for Toyota Parts Long Island? Huntington Toyota Scion has all of the Toyota parts the "do-it-yourself" enthusiast needs. Huntington Toyota Scion, a Long Island Toyota dealership for Long Island shoppers.

About Huntington Toyota Scion Learn More

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Freshly Baked Cookies
  • Masseuse
gmg
3/30/2015

"Sevice"

Service was timely, service advisor was cooperative and informative, but clearly in a sales mode. All work was done as expected and the advisor called to advise of other needed work (brakes) which was not unexpected. (I meant to ask to check the brakes). Pricing did seem on the high side compared to prior experience. Saturday hours are terrific!!!

JArgueta
3/18/2015

"Best Salesman I've ever dealt with!"

Victor Arias made me feel very welcomed and comfortable throughout the whole sales process and was not pushy at all. He gave me great customer service, answered all my questions, and worked with me to give me a GREAT DEAL! I sincerely recommend Victor to be your next Toyota Sales Professional.

jpfit71
3/16/2015

"Great service manager"

I had a tire issue and dealt with the service guy first who was really not understanding to my issue or willing to accommodate me. Then I requested to speak to his boss, the man in charge of the service department at Huntington Toyota, Steve. A completely different experience. Steve was kind and soft spoken and not only listened to me but really heard my problem. Without hesitation he immediately offered to help and the problem was resolved to my content by the end of the day. That's the way to treat a good loyal customer. Thank you Steve, you will continue to get my business!

Steve, service manager

Frances
3/15/2015

"BAIT AND SWITCH"

I contacted Toyota of Huntington about a car they had listed on their website.They confirmed that the car was available. As I live over an hour away, I arranged a test drive of the vehicle for opening of business the following morning. I specifically stated that I lived far away, and requested confirmation of vehicle availability at close of business that day. I spoke to two sales representatives who each confirmed that the car was available. We arrived before they opened, only to be informed that "the car had been sold the morning before..." I had email confirmation at 6PM the previous evening of availability. As I write this review, the car is listed as available on their website. I suspect that the car was NEVER available, but was in fact, the old bait and switch to lure people to the lot. I do not appreciate being lied to. I wasted tolls, gas and time. This afternoon, I received a phone call from them inquiring about my missed appointment to drive the car! I very much need to buy a car, needless to say I will NOT be buying it from this dealership. It is tactics like this that give car dealerships a bad reputation. BEWARE.

March 16, 2015

Hello Frances, Thank you for taking a moment to reach out to us regarding your visit, we appreciate your feedback and would like to apologize for any miscommunication and inconvenience you have experienced as a result. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience to all of our customers and guests and we are sorry that your needs were not met when you visited with us. We will most certainly use your feedback in order to improve our customer service and in the meantime if there is anything that we could do, or our customer relations manager assist you with we would be happy to help. Please feel free to reach out to either of us directly at jparr@toyotaofhuntington or morgan@atlanticautogroup.net and we will do our best to rectify the situation. Thank you again for your time and best wishes.

twhighsmith
3/07/2015

"Sales"

Oscar is awesome!!!! He went above and beyond for me, and I'm so appreciative of his hard work, his honesty, and his transparency. I will recommend him to anyone. If you ever visit Huntington Toyota, please see Oscar. He's the man!!!!!!!!!

Jim Calo
3/03/2015

"pain free great service"

I bought a Tacoma they gave me top dollar on my trade no hidden costs lots of free services no pressure they even saved me over 500 dollars a year on my insurance Justin the sales rep and Juan the finance manager great people Jim Calo .......

Justin

March 16, 2015

Hello Jim, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and for choosing Huntington Toyota Scion as your preferred dealership. We appreciate your business and would like to wish you many happy miles in your Tacoma. Congratulations and welcome to the Huntington Toyota Scion family. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook/Twitter and tag us in any photos of your truck! facebook.com/HuntingtonToyotaScion twitter.com/ToyotaofHunt

Toyota_Double
3/02/2015

"Excellent Sales and Service "

They are very friendly, listening the problems till the most small detail, hard working and persistent. I highly recommend this dealership and service to any Toyota owner.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and for choosing Huntington Toyota Scion as your preferred dealership. We appreciate your business, kind words and are very pleased to hear that you had a pleasurable experience when you visited with us. Please feel free to follow us on Facebook/Twitter to keep in touch. facebook.com/HuntingtonToyotaScion | twitter.com/ToyotaofHunt

bb
2/21/2015

"Oil Lube Filter... Voila!"

What can I say? I brought car in for an oil, lube, and filter. And guess what I got? An oil, lube, and filter. Service guy was nice, plenty of intake service men working on a Friday morning, bagels were fresh at 7:00 AM, (probably could use more onion bagels,) good cream cheese, waiting room was clean, TVs worked, and car was done within an hour. I've never had an issue with service at this dealership. Definitely would recommend, despite designated go-fer not getting enough onion bagels.

Ginnyreib
2/19/2015

"Loving my Rav 4"

About a year and a half ago I purchased another manufacture SUV, although at 1st I liked it ultimately I didn't love it enough to make the payment I was making on it. Just by a whim I drove to Huntington Toyota to see about trading in my SUV. I was introduced to Tommy MacFAll. Tommy immediately picked up that I may not be the easiest of customers.. I am kind of picky, I ask many questions, I was doing research on my phone while we were looking at cars and I do have some credit issues. With all that said Tommy didn't blink once, he tried and tried to make me happy with a new SUV and my new monthly payment.Tommy with the help of the finance manager Mike B succeeded. I absolutely love my Rav 4. I have already recommended Tommy and Huntington Toyota to 2 close friends. I will be a long time customer moving forward.

Ann
2/19/2015

"Embellished service at Toyota service center"

While I appreciate the friendly service and relatively speedy attention, I am concerned about the pressure service personel and mechanics might feel to add items onto the requested service. Since out-of-warranty, every time I go for a service (even LOF), it is recommended "by the mechanic" that I add on all kinds of things......so my LOF cost 226.00 yesterday. I guess it pays for the coffee/bagels/television of the waiting room......and I guess that I am old school because I would rather just pay for what I need at the moment......and I am not convinced that my cabin filter needs to be changed so frequently.......perhaps I should collect the used parts? Anyway, it makes me uneasy to think that there is something behind it all because I have really enjoyed 36 years with this dealership/service (aka Stevens Toyota). Finances might have me review local private mechanics.......please reconsider the policy of add-ons.......THANKS!

Reviews of Justin Coiscou