Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Juston818
5/28/2016

"Amon was a very nice guy and good at his job "

Amon asked what we were looking for and helped us find just that. He didn't try and push us on to something we didn't want. That's unusual for a car salesman.

Michael Belcher

Robert Schulze
5/25/2016

"Great VW deal"

We were treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. They were willing to bargain to our satisfaction. We would surely recommend Hyman Bros. to others looking for a great deal.

Seth
5/24/2016

"Above And Beyond Expectations"

I spoke to Joe Taylor inquiring about a vehicle and was able to make a deal over the phone 100's of miles away. The entire staffs courtesies and politeness made me feel very comfortable upon arrival. They answered all of my questions and in my opinion, sets the bar for other dealers to follow. I have never experienced a purchase like this where everyone was so helpful. They all go above and beyond to make everything perfect. I look forward to dealing with Joe Taylor for my next purchase. This was truly a pleasure doing business and I will be back again. Thanks again Joe, Stuart and Brad!

Cheryl A
5/23/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Joe Taylor is an awesome sales person. Very matter of fact and not pushy at all. He made me want to buy a car from him because he was so Authentic and not "car salesy" He was extremely accommodating and determined to find me something that would make me happy. The GM Stuart came out to meet me and my husband and he was as awesome as Joe. Great Experience and I am totally a Customer Service Snob.. They met all of my customer service needs. Great Experience! Oh yeah, don't let me forget about the finance guy " I can't remember his name" BUT he as equally as nice as the others.

Michael Daniel
5/21/2016

"Ease of purchase with finance assist, with variable stock"

Went in with car in mind and there it was! Good selection and financial assist, with minimum difficulty. In hours drove home with a new car! Joe Taylor was and still is helpful. Lance Wampler gave us good interest and payment plan. So far no issues, almost 2 months, except picked up a screw in a tire; the car even advised me of lost air in the tire. Had it fixed, with no flat!

kgibson
5/21/2016

"Mercedes C300"

Joe Taylor, Brad, Haywood, Stuart: Joe knew exactly what I was looking for and found the perfect car. They were very accommodating and no pressure! I absolutely love my new Mercedes C300!

i like cars
5/20/2016

"Long distance purchase"

I found the car I was looking for, red corvette, black convertible top, with tan inside and Hyman Bros. had the car. All went well with purchase, all was done on phone, and car shipped to TN.

Sean Goodrow
5/16/2016

"Fantastic."

Sales reps were as laid back as one could imagine. No pressure; no rush. Jim was fantastic. More than accommodating with an odd and fluctuating buying timetable. Finance (Mr. George) was able to secure an APR rate half of what my insurance company offered. No hard sells on the extras, and great conversation to boot. Cannot recommend this staff enough; easily the best car buying experience I've ever had.

Gregory George

Blevinsing
5/14/2016

"Purchase process of Cadillac SRX"

The highest praise to Joe Taylor -- he was friendly, knowledgeable, and most helpful -- spent so much time with me to thoroughly explain all features -- and there are MANY -- of the vehicle. He is a credit to the business! I do, however, have to say the "detailing" of the vehicle for pickup left a few things to be desired -- both front windshield wipers were shredding, back wiper did not function, floor mat coverings with message "TO BE REMOVED BY DEALER" were not removed. The wiper blades were replaced and the back wiper repaired while I waited. I think a thorough "detailing" should have noted these deficiencies, and they would have been corrected prior to my arrival. Joe was most apologetic, and that I appreciated.

Carmen Iannello
5/03/2016

"Excellent Customer Service and Quality Car"

Joe Taylor went the extra mile and came to me. Drove down to Newport News to bring me the car I liked. Quick and painless transaction, most of the paperwork had already been down over the phone. Spent just as long with my test drive as completing the paperwork. My 2013 Genesis was a top quality car that was exceptionally detailed. I would recommend Joe, and Hyman Bros Midlothian to anyone!

Reviews of Joe Taylor