Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Brad Abrahamson, Finance, Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Brad Abrahamson

Finance

November 23, 2016

"Great Deal - Take care of their customers!"

- M A V

Great, Great deal by people who care about their business enough to treat their customers well! Very positive experience. Still feel good about my purchase!

November 21, 2016

"Not too pushy but do not like the "no haggle" concept."

- Candy

The "No Haggle" concept may be deemed as less headaches for customers, but it can also be viewed as dealership not caring if they have your business.Can't say enough about Dennis Neathery. He went out of his way and was not in my way as I explored several vehicles and even test drove one I really loved. At this time, I have not purchased a vehicle. Not where I need to be at out the door price. Have prospects elsewhere also. Regardless, it was certainly a pleasure working with Mr. Neathery and hope to be able to do future business with him. My rating for dealership is 4 star but Dennis Neathery definitely a 5 star employee.

November 17, 2016

"complete attention when i walk inside.was not planning to by"

- charlie wilson williams

joe taylor help me as soon as i walk in the door.he answer my question truthfully and after that it was my decision to proceed.we test drove corvette and he explain what we had to do if we go forward.i purchase the vehicle same day.but needed a new battery.joe put that on promise sheet.and i receive new battery that same day.iam enjoying my ride.i owe all my thanks to Joe,Brad for getting me a good rate,Stuart for coming up with good numbers fro trade in.THANKS GUYS.I WILL LET OTHER FRIENDS KNOW about the treatment i got at HYMAN.

Used 2013 Acura TSX, $19995