Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Dawn2002
11/14/2014

"Had no intention of buying that red T-Bird"

On my way to trade my Acadia for a new Jeep. Saw the 2002 Red T-Bird, stopped just to 'look'. No way am I going to buy a used car. No way.. Bill greeted me like an old friend. Laid back, no sales pitch..just honest answers to my million questions. Took a ride, fell in love. Now time to do the stressful price negotiations. To my delight, no haggle pricing is Hyman's policy. Fair price, superior buying experience and reliable service. Returned the next day and sold them my GMC at a price which shames the offer the dealer across the street offered. Easy transaction! I will recommend this dealership to anyone. Doubt I would go anywhere else to buy a car.

dajew
11/01/2014

"Great buying experience."

Was great working with Joseph Taylor. He was very knowledgeable about the inventory and did what ever he could to make our buying experience a good one.

Bob Murphy

Cree.Hatch
9/08/2014

"Easiest car purchase ever!"

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience at Hyman Brothers Auto. They had the perfect car for me at a very fair price. Joe Taylor was professional, considerate, and not at all pushy. Their Finance Manager secured a very aggressive interest rate for my loan. I highly recommend this dealership and will shop there again!

rhodes14
9/02/2014

"Great to work with"

Joe Taylor and Bob Murphy were great to work with - I was very pleased. We were there for most of the day and they made purchasing a vehicle very easy. Hyman Bros has a great staff. Love the vehicle. I am not sure the name of the man who worked to get us all he could for the trade-in, but really appreciate him also (Daniel?). Thanks so much.

Bob Murphy

dissapointedbuyer12
9/01/2014

"change"

I had a great experience when I was there to buy the car, Bill Pearson was very helpful to his ability (he didn't seem to know much about my specific car I wanted, but that's okay as it's an EV and I know knowledge of them is still getting out slowly). This review does not reflect on him. However, it is this lack of knowledge that lead us to a problem. As a dealership, I expect them to know more about the vehicle than I do, and this was certainly NOT the case with the Nissan Leaf. I did as much homework as I could and found out a lot of information on the Leaf's different trims. I decided that anything less than an SL just won't cut the mustard, as I will need the quick charge port for emergencies and the like. I just plain don't see a reason to buy a 100% electric vehicle without it. I specifically found this car, well outside it's max range, knowing I would need to quick charge once to get home. If I wanted a Leaf SV, I could've bought one for the same to a lower price all of 10 miles from my home. The problem itself was that this dealership listed an SV as an SL, and the difference is drastic. To the tune of $5,000+ dollars to get a quickcharge port installed. This is the main reason I decided on an SL. Now, I know I should have looked at the port myself, but it was fully charged and ready to go when we arrived, and we just didn't think we were being mislead. If I made a mistake, it was TRUSTING A BUSINESS. But we were mislead, and the dealership gave us a LOT of run-around when we wanted to return it for being the entirely wrong kind of car that was listed. (this is the most important factor of this review, if you take nothing else away, take away that) They tried to blame Carfax, as if they were unable to run the VIN themselves and see it was an SV. Then they tried to blame me for taking it further than their 3day/150mile deal, even though I told them when I was a mere 60 miles away the same day I bought it that I wanted to bring it back, and would've gladly turned it around and put only 120 on it. But they decided they weren't going to stay open later for this return, so we had to take it home or leave it in a random spot and hope that no one messes with it or anything that can happen to a car in a public space. It just was more responsible to do it this way, and it's exactly what they tried to cling to in order to not make things right. The ONLY reason this got resolved is because we stood our ground, contacted an attorney just in case, and were in the process of contacting the BBB right there in their office, when a Nissan dealership told Hyman Bros that it was indeed an SV and there is indeed a big difference. They misrepresented their item. Their attitude changed from "Call the cops, I don't care" to "We'll make it right." Crazy how that works, right? Even after that, they wanted 500 dollars to make the problem go away, which is basically extortion, but I don't have the time, money or patience to take bad businessmen to court. So I got a refund for $500 less than I should've. Live and learn, and don't trust anyone's word for anything if money is involved. It really shouldn't have to be like this. UPDATE: Now that this dealership has seen my review, they are trying to convince me to remove it, claiming they've "made it right." I guess keeping my money for YOUR mistake is making things right...

Thomas Hyman

daveyen1
8/18/2014

"MB SLK250"

Great transaction that was quick and very easy. Car was pristine and all ready to go when we got there. Lots of great sports cars on the lot with low miles. They are worth checking out. We were picked up from the airport hotel and brought over first thing when they opened. The whole transaction took only about an hour to test drive and process the paperwork.

Dale Kohler

macsmom812
8/07/2014

"Dealership Review"

Joe Taylor was excellent and this in no way is a reflection on him. I was happy with my vehicle purchase but the vehicle was advertised with 1 year sirius radio for free and this was not honored at the dealership. They claim that this option was with the NEW car purchase and I purchased the vehicle used so this was not honored although it was on the advertisement sticker and listed online. This was unacceptable to me.

manchild
7/08/2014

"Thank You Bill Pearson for your professionalism"

I came in to look at some SUV'S not sure what I wanted.Mr Pearson helped me not just in the selection but also with the financing end. He explained all the features and showed me how to operate them. What I like most is he took his time.

BILL PEARSON

Bpadams.hsc97
6/16/2014

"Good experience"

Joe was very helpful and not pushy in any way. Hyman was good to work with and I would probably consider them for future purchases.

pilotm01
6/13/2014

"Hyman Bros Midlothian Experience"

I was referred to Hyman Bros (Midlothian) and, in particular, Joe Taylor by my fiance. Joe was extremely helpful, friendly and knowledgable. Thomas Hyman was also very friendly and helpful. I purchased the third car I looked at, after the other two were sold before I could decide on them. I believe it ultimately worked out for the best anyway. Through it all, I believe I have found a dealership I can trust. I have 3 teenage sons, and three younger daughters, so I will be in the market for many more cars, and although time will tell, I feel comfortable saying right now, that I plan on buying my future cars from Hyman Bros and Joe Taylor.

Reviews of Joe Taylor