Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

eedwards
7/31/2015

"Mercedes - Benz Purchase"

It was indeed a pleasure working with Joe Taylor of Hyman Brothers in Richmond, Va. I came from North Carolina to make my purchase based on the best value for what I was seeking. Joe was both well informed and professional with a focus on assisting me with zero pressure. Joe made my experience an upmost positive experience both before and after the sale. Additionally, Lance Wampler was helpful to guide me towards the right decision making process.

TRUETABLLC
7/26/2015

"Excellent Service"

Sales rep (Vernon) and account rep (Brad Abrahamson) were extremely courteous and helpful in the recent purchase of our new used vehicle. Brad was very upfront about details of financing and worked to get us an outstanding rate with one of their lenders when several other lenders passed us up. Vernon addressed any questions or concerns we had about vehicle before we picked it up. Highly recommend dealership and plan to return there first for any future purchases.

bdfree
7/22/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

From finding the vehicle through the entire process of driving away in the car was painless, unlike almost every other used car sales experience I've had. Joe Taylor was knowledgeable, friendly and professional, and worked to make sure I was completely satisfied. I would absolutely recommend Hyman Bros to friends and family.

KTKELLY78
7/21/2015

"We will buy here again"

My wife found our BMW X5 online at the Hyman website. After many phone calls and discussions about my trade-in and the purchase of a new vehicle we knew this is where we were going to buy from. Even after the convenient telephone conversations I dreaded the trip to a used car dealership Once I met the salesman, Justin C Ransone, I was completely shocked at the work he and finance manager Brad Abrahamson had accomplished. I got more for my trade in than I expected, a better finance rate than I could have imagined and had the best experience ever

cdaniels23114
7/20/2015

"Wonderful"

The folks at Hyman brothers were very helpful and wonderful to work with! Really worked hard to get me what I wanted! I would defiantly return when looking for a used car.

tatortot
7/16/2015

"Friendly, helpful, caring professional associates."

Daniyal Joe, and Brad did a great job managing our buying experience,,,,from the time we arrived until we drove off the lot we always felt comfortable how things were going and how they would end.

GDPITT4
7/14/2015

"One of the best if not the best experience I have ever had "

They listened to what I wanted and needed and worked hard for ME to make things happen. They helped to find the car that met my needs and then made it happen at a price that was in my budget. Great experience !

Justin D

KENNYBTHARPE
7/14/2015

"great experience "

Bought two vehicles in less time than one usually takes. Very laid back environment. There were no pressure to buy and went out their way to make the deal work.

jin from virginia
7/02/2015

"entire staff pleasant to deal with and i am pleased with myr"

great friendly staff and gave me a fair price for my trade in. The salesman, Joe Taylor was great. My entire experience was great and I wood anyone wanting a Chevrolet

LOCKKEYER
7/01/2015

"Bt far the best car buying experience!"

I have purchased over 20 new and used vehicles in the past 30+ years....always a dreadful experience. Usually had to go back and forth with the manager until we both agreed on a fair price and then to spend hours at the dealership waiting for this or that to get done. Buying from Hyman Brothers was a total shock not to deal with any of that! The price was fixed and fair and the salesman Vernon James was like dealing with an old friend. Everything I asked to be done to the car was taken care of fast and to my satisfaction. The financing was a breeze also.....Brad Abrahamson really knows his business and it shows with a fast and easy transaction. Will buy my next car from Hyman!

Reviews of Brad Abrahamson