Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

ATy
9/28/2016

"Nice cars and friendly sales people!"

My sales person, Joe Taylor was awesome! He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in, and if he didn't know the answer, he went to find it. I was also helped by Stuart Beach and Sterling (I'm not sure of his last name). But everyone was polite, courteous, and friendly. I wasn't too thrilled to by purchasing another car, due to mine being totaled, but all three of these gentlemen made my time at the dealership pleasant...not to mention, the car I purchased was very clean, inside and out. I noticed a problem with either the brakes or rotors when I test drove it, and they made sure to replace both before I purchased the vehicle. I would definitely recommend purchasing from this dealership.

ScreenName
9/21/2016

"Exactly What It Looks Like"

This dealership is exactly what it looks like: It's a low-pressure experience with great customer service on very clean used cars. You can probably do somewhat better on price if you go online, but you get what you pay for, and they have a great selection of generally high-end used cars and for us it was one-stop shopping. They were happy to have us drive 10 different cars, and the test drives were real test drives (on the highway and through different types of traffic) and we did a second, longer one on the car we eventually bought, which had us very confident we were making the right decision. Brad also came up with very competitive financing and a super-easy paperwork process. My only disappointment was a bit of "fear, uncertainty, and doubt" approach on the the extended warranty option (which had my wife worried about whether we really should be buying such a nice, used car!). I would definitely go back.

Alex123
9/06/2016

"Great service,new car purchase"

Joe Taylor did a fantastic job in helping with the purchase of our Cadillac XTS. He did a comparison with other dealers on like cars . We made our choice with Hymans after review. Brad Abrahamson also explained in great detail and layman's terms about the financial side and warranties. A pleasant experience.

joan2greeneyes
8/31/2016

"Excellent customer service!"

I came into Hyman with a preapproved rate and showed Hyman the rate I was given and they said they could get me a better rate and they did! I was given excellent customer service by Joe. Everybody at Hyman stayed after hours to get the deal closed and my car ready for me to take home.

SonyaB
8/29/2016

"Avoid using the service center."

The service center was responsible for installing the new tires that I negotiated but provided the incorrect paperwork for the warranty that came with the tires. Luckily, I called the tire manufacturer BEFORE driving away and was able to learn about the "mistake" and ultimately received the correct paper. The service center offers every third oil change free of charge, but I now question whether the oil changes are actually completed: the service center also promises to top-off all fluids during each oil change and I have driven away afterwards to learn only days later that the(1st time) windshield wiper fluid, (2nd time) power steering fluid, (3rd time) brake fluid were not topped-off. At a minimum, they could have notified me that the fluid levels were too low to top-off and offered me the opportunity to purchase the fluids. No, their great idea of customer service is to allow your power steering and brake fluids to reach critically low levels and risk damage to your vehicle. I have since taken my business elsewhere and suggest you do the same.

Ksaidykhan
8/22/2016

"Outstanding rewiew"

Just when we thought we couldn't do anything Joe Taylor pulled the rabbit out the hat just like a magic trick and we purchased our first brand new 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander with only 7 miles on it . It was a dream come true. That's to joe and there was another Joe and a big shout out rob. Thanks guys you were great

JJ
7/25/2016

"No good deal"

If you are interested in trading in your vehicle dont bother to come here. I have tried three times on three different occasions over a three year period to do business with them. Each time I received a low ball offer for my trade in amounting to a 2-3 thousand dollar difference at other dealerships for the same vehicle and I got a better price on the new one. All these folks want to do is make money.

Ron Spector

Lillie
7/18/2016

"I Love My Smart Car!"

I called Hyman Brothers at 10 minutes to close hoping to test drive a little Smart Car and they stayed open late to wait for me to arrive at dealership. My salesperson, Joe Taylor, let me test drive the car with no pressure and was very personable. I loved the car right away. It is the perfect car for city driving. It is small, reliable, and gets very good gas mileage. I feel I got a good deal and Stuart Beach was able to quickly wrap up my paperwork with no hassle. Joe and Stuart made the experience of buying a car surprisingly easy and stress free and I am very pleased with the service I received at Hyman Brothers. I have named the car Petunia in honor of a feisty little dog I had long ago.

Laura from Richmond
7/13/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Using Auto Trader, I found the car I had been searching weeks for. Hyman Bros Auto has a large mix of high quality and low mileage cars, and the car I was looking for had a rare light stone leather interior that was in excellent condition. My sales rep was Amon, who was very helpful and honest, made buying my new car and trading in my old car a very easy and straightforward process. I was offered great competitive financing options and a fair price on my trade in. I really recommend buying a used car from Hyman Bros Auto.

Happy Car Owner
7/07/2016

"Great experience!"

After having bought a 2010 Honda Accord, I just wasn't happy. I shopped and found a Buick LaCrosse...love it! The shopping experience was awesome. Vernon James was great to work with and really knew his business. Overall - great experience!

Roger Parker - Service Consultant