Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Lillie
7/18/2016

"I Love My Smart Car!"

I called Hyman Brothers at 10 minutes to close hoping to test drive a little Smart Car and they stayed open late to wait for me to arrive at dealership. My salesperson, Joe Taylor, let me test drive the car with no pressure and was very personable. I loved the car right away. It is the perfect car for city driving. It is small, reliable, and gets very good gas mileage. I feel I got a good deal and Stuart Beach was able to quickly wrap up my paperwork with no hassle. Joe and Stuart made the experience of buying a car surprisingly easy and stress free and I am very pleased with the service I received at Hyman Brothers. I have named the car Petunia in honor of a feisty little dog I had long ago.

Laura from Richmond
7/13/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Using Auto Trader, I found the car I had been searching weeks for. Hyman Bros Auto has a large mix of high quality and low mileage cars, and the car I was looking for had a rare light stone leather interior that was in excellent condition. My sales rep was Amon, who was very helpful and honest, made buying my new car and trading in my old car a very easy and straightforward process. I was offered great competitive financing options and a fair price on my trade in. I really recommend buying a used car from Hyman Bros Auto.

Happy Car Owner
7/07/2016

"Great experience!"

After having bought a 2010 Honda Accord, I just wasn't happy. I shopped and found a Buick LaCrosse...love it! The shopping experience was awesome. Vernon James was great to work with and really knew his business. Overall - great experience!

Roger Parker - Service Consultant

Donna Casner
7/04/2016

"Great Experience!"

After searching for months, I found the exact car I wanted (with rare vehicle options) at Hyman Bros Auto for a fair price. My sales rep, Joseph Taylor, was excellent. He made the process quick and easy - especially given the distance we had to travel. He is a super likable guy. I would go back to this dealer again in the future.

Windle01
6/29/2016

"Great Sales Team - Black Wrangler"

After searching for a good while I finally found the exact Jeep I was looking for at Hymans. I pointed out a few items that I wanted addressed and they took care of them no questions asked. They gave me a fair price for my Honda and made sure the Jeep I was buying was in pristine shape before I left. Joe, Brad and Haywood were true professionals. They never once applied high pressure to buy. Normally I dread going to dealerships but not in this case. They made sure I was a happy customer even after the sale! WOW what a concept they didn't ignore me after the deal. The ones that say "dont tell me what you cant do tell me what you can do" could learn a thing or two from the Hyman group. No gimmicks just good ole fashion customer service. I think I may even drive in from Montpelier Va just to say hi:) Thanks again Hyman staff you all were great!

Joe
6/26/2016

"Overall, very good experience"

Our buying experience was very good. We were not hounded by a salesperson, nor were pressured to buy any aftermarket product. We were treated with respect. Our salesperson, Amen, was helpful and sincere. The vehicle we purchased, a 2013 Buick LaCross, is in near new condition inside and out. It's low mileage of only 12,000 makes it feel like owning a new vehicle at a fraction of the new car cost. We were shown the fax report and the salesperson pointed out that we still had a good way to go on the manufacturers warranty. That saved us from having to get an aftermarket product. We did have to wait a while to do the paperwork, but to be fair, they were kind of busy with other buyers. We actually found the car we bought on our own by walking the lot without a salesperson breathing over our shoulder. Naturally, like any other car dealership, the salesperson wanted to close the deal while we were still there. However he did work with us to make that happen. We only have the car for one day and haven't driven it much, but if it performs as good as it looks we will be happy campers.

Frances
6/22/2016

"Amazing Amon and the Hyman Brothers Team"

Amon made my car shopping the best car buying experience I ever had. Car dealers usually avoid me as a woman going to by a car alone. Amon approached me and listened with care. He understood what I was looking for and was very patient dealing with my pickiness. He went above and beyond to help me find the right vehicle for me. My experience with Amon was so amazing that I am a customer of his for life. You just can't put a price tag on great service and his has been priceless during and after my purchase. I also enjoyed my experience with Brad in finance and Sterling in service. Brad helped me pick the best terms and packages for me. He was very knowledgeable and explained the process from start to finish. He answered all my many questions to assure I was an enlightened satisfied customer. Sterling helped address any questions or concerns I had about selected vehicles and went out his way to provide data regarding the performance of the vehicles. He made sure to inform me of all manufactures warranties remaining on the selected vehicles of my liking. The entire Hyman Bros team was very friendly, engaging and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Hyman Bros to the very meticulous picky shoppers like me. You will not be disappointed by the team and the service provided before and after your purchase.

Marla Brown
6/11/2016

"Prompt and Outstanding service!"

I had a great experience at this dealership, my salesman was Joe Taylor and he provided excellent customer service and professionalism. He was prompt to call me back when I had additional questions. I am pleased with my purchase and will recommend this dealership.

JeffH
6/05/2016

"Oustanding Customer Service!!"

While I did not end up purchasing a car from Hyman, JOE CHRISTOPHER provided outstanding Customer service, patience, and professionalism in all of my dealings with him...highly recommended!!

ThePhantom65
6/01/2016

"Amon is "A-mazing"!"

A few years ago, we had an awful experience at this dealership when we were trying to get my mother-in-law's car appraised. Until yesterday, we had written Hyman Bros off and were doing business solely with CarMax. An unfortunate accident caused us to start car searching again, and it seemed that Hyman had the better deals, including the Infiniti we wound up purchasing. We sent an automated request about the car Monday morning, and within two hours, Amon called us back. Amon is an excellent salesperson! He suggests and informs, but is in no way pushy. He's very conversational without trying to impress the customer about his extensive knowledge about cars. The true deal-sealer was when he texted me to let me know he would DELIVER THE CAR AND PAPERWORK TO MY JOB!! This is TRULY above-and-beyond customer service! We're now glad to recommend Hyman Bros, and especially Amon!

Reviews of Joe Taylor