Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Regina
2/07/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

Amon was awesome!!!!! He was extra professional, but not too professional that he didn't help me see ALL of my options! I ended up leaving there with the Lexus that I went in to get!!

snfelker
1/31/2016

"Excellent Experience"

My car buying experience was excellent! Dakota was very friendly and very helpful with transferring my vehicle to their Midlothian lot. It did not take all day to buy and the finance manager, Brad, was great and kept it as painless and quick as possible. Would definitely buy from these guys again!

Dakota Carey

poppy25
1/16/2016

"Great Experience"

All in connection with this sale, especially Joe went out of his way to please us. This is our 3rd purchase experience, all of which were pleasant. In the future we will return to purchase another car if needed, and refer Hyman Brothers and Joe Taylor.

Chief73
1/13/2016

"2013 Lexus ES350"

My car buying experience at Hyman Brother's was one of my best ever. Daniel and Keith both provided me with excellent customer service. They both worked diligently on my deal to get me the vehicle of my choice. I will not leave out Brad (Finance Manager) who was very pleasant as we completed the documents of my deal. Overall, I had a great experience working with the staff at Hyman Brother's.

Daniel and Keith

Kell
1/12/2016

"Love my new car!"

Very smooth transaction! This is the second car we have purchased from Hyman Brothers. Very happy with our first vehicle, had to return for our second!

D.L.Heiskell ATP
1/12/2016

" Fantastic Experience !! Thanks Amon."

This was my first purchase from Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian. But, I can assure you it won't be my last. I worked with Amon Hamad. Wow. What a pleasure. Total Professional service. Very friendly. Very knowledgeable. Amon was a true pleasure to work with. Great price. Quick delivery. Answered all my questions and went out of his way to make things go smoothly. Very Honest. Made buying this car a wonderful , stressless, enjoyable experience. So pleased with my car and all the great folks at Hyman Brothers........Midlothian. The pleasure was all mine..................Thanks again Amon. D. L. Heiskell

Amon,Hamad

J D'Amico
1/11/2016

"Start and end your car search here"

After purchasing our second vehicle from Hyman Brothers, I'd be hard pressed to find anything we disliked about our experiences in general. I'm not only impressed with their fleet and the quality of the inventory they offer, but the sales staff have been stellar as well. Amon was knowledgeable, accommodating, and very courteous. Pleasure to work with. All around, great experience. And when the time comes again to purchase another vehicle, we will be right back to Hyman Brothers.

Amon Hamad

Benegesseritt
1/06/2016

"Great Experience!"

Joe Taylor and Brad Abrahamson so patient and helpful! Thank you. And we love our new car. When it's time to get another car we will be back!

timot55
1/05/2016

"quick and efficent. "

Joe was quick to help us with the Lexus RX350. He provided answers to my questions quickly and was very helpful in getting our vehicle cleaned up to our level of standard. Lance support was quick and extremely efficient during our financing . I don't expect to ever need to purchase a new vehicle again as long as the Hyman Brothers are in business. Family members and colleagues are also aware of our experiences with this dealer ship. This is our second vehicle purchased and the first vehicle is going strong as ever.

Mpagano2
1/01/2016

"They hit a home run"

The dealership is great and they have a wide variety of vehicles to buy from that are all in great condition, but often overlooked is the interest rates that dealerships are able to get for customers and Lance knocked it out of the park! Let's just say he was able to get a better rate than 5 other dealerships I had been to by several points. Joe was also great to work with and took his time to show me several options before I made my choice. I will definitely be bringing my business back to Hyman Bros for my family and business vehicle needs.

Reviews of Joe Taylor