Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Owner

February 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- crouton164

I had the pleasure to work with Joe Taylor and he was really nice and patient with me. He provided good answers to my questions and if he didn't know he would find out for me. I really appreciate my time at Hyman Bros and it was a fairly easy and exciting process. Thanks to Sterling and Brad as well.

February 12, 2017

"Great shopping and buying experience. "

- dbhyman

Joe T. was helpful and pleasant as we picked out cars to inspect and test drive. He provided good answers to all our questions without any pressure or salesman speak. We got great financing options through Brad A. and he too was pleasant to talk with and provided straight forward answers. I bought two cars from these guys in one weekend and I will be back in the summer to pick out another vehicle. Look forward to working with Hyman Bros. again.

January 31, 2017

"Don't buy online from them!!!! "

- will from louisiana

Received the car and paint job looked terrible. It was nothing like the pictures online. I had to immediately spend $250 to get it waxed and it still needs paint correction. The only reason I am keeping it is because to find a 2014 z4 with manual transmission is difficult. I will never purchase a car from them in the future.

Used 2013 Acura TSX, $19995