Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Finance

March 10, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- TNT13

Vernon and Sterling were very helpful in providing a quote to buy our old car and help me find my new Camaro. Process was very easy, no pressure, and we left feeling that we made the right decision for our family! Thank you Vernon and Sterling for help! See you when it is time for an oil change and state inspections! :)

March 02, 2017

"A NO HASSLE EXPERIENCE !!!"

- Aa1313

I cant believe what a pleasant experience it was to trade in my BMW and buy a newer BMW 750LI at Hyman Brothers. I read the reviews, I almost never write one, and they were all so positive. I traveled from Raleigh NC and I dealt with Vernon James. Vernon was straight up with no BS and straight forward business. He respected my time and got me in and out of there on both of my visits without games or pressure. I have purchased many, many vehicles in my days and this dealership including Stuart Beach the finance managers definitely as good as it gets! I got a fair deal on my trade in and they worked a real good deal on my car with a very respectable interest rate too. I would recommend this dealership and Vernon to anyone who likes to do business straight up!

February 17, 2017

"Great Experience"

- crouton164

I had the pleasure to work with Joe Taylor and he was really nice and patient with me. He provided good answers to my questions and if he didn't know he would find out for me. I really appreciate my time at Hyman Bros and it was a fairly easy and exciting process. Thanks to Sterling and Brad as well.

Used 2013 Acura TSX, $19995