Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

guys10
5/15/2015

"Car Purchase & Service"

The experience I had at this dealership was excellent. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership. My husband and I could not be more pleased.

finn2001
5/15/2015

"Easiest car transaction ever!"

This was my first experience buying a car directly online and out of state. We are in Massachusetts and the dealership is in Virginia. I submitted an inquiry about a 2009 Toureg late one evening and by the next morning, I already had a salesman (Daniyal) and the finance person (Brad) calling to let me know that I had been approved and to give me all the details of the car. I have to admit I was apprehensive at first, because it seemed too easy and second, for how fast it was all going to happen. We agreed on the trade and all the particulars and I had paperwork in 2 days and a car in 7. The car was delivered today and they took mine away. It was as easy as that! We did have a snag in which Massachusetts has a shorter time period to get the car registered (7 days vs. 30 days) so I was concerned about getting the necessary paperwork in time but Daniyal was wonderful and took care of the situation and as I was driving in my driveway with the new car, the Fed Ex truck was leaving after delivering my paperwork. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. From the first call to the professionalism and respectful delivery man, it was a breeze. Thank you so much Hyman Brothers, I love my new car. It's beautiful and as promised!

rick2015
5/13/2015

"Great Cars Great Dealer Experience"

I purchased two vehicles and have refered two more friends to this dealership.They also have an ausome service manager Ed Philips.I will buy again soon.

vastampmaker
5/11/2015

"Walter's review"

My wife's '03 Camry was totaled in 12/14. We've been searching for a replacement but miles on the car was a deterrent. While looking on KBB.com, I was able to search for vehicles within the area I lived. Most were eliminated by mileage, then we found a 2007 Camry XLE with 18,000 miles. When I called Hyman, I was connected with Vernon James. We worked out the details and I decided to buy the referenced Camry. My problem was that my wife worked and I'm paralyzed on my left side. When I asked about delivering the car from Midlothian to Fredericksburg, 65-70 miles, Mr. James said no problem. All of the paper work was done and the next day Mr. James delivered my wife's new (used) Camry right to my office. I would recommend Hyman Bros and Mr. James to any prospective buyer. When I need to buy again, my first search will be Hyman Bros. Yours should be also.

Sheila
5/08/2015

"Highly Reccommend!"

I orginally went online and was interested in this supercharged Ford Mustang and went and test drove it. I met with Sage we went on our drive and on arrival back to the dealership I kind of decided not to get this vehicle, come to find out it was a supercharged Shelby and most banks do not have classification for this vehicle. Me and Sage went onto their website and this beautiful 2011 Chevy Camaro SS Convertible caught my eye. I WANT THAT! 3 days later I was in my new car. Thanks to Sage, Thomas and Brad I have a beautiful car that I have been wanting for some time. I highly reccomment this place everyone was pleasant and not pushy. Sage is new there he had a few questions he could not answer but there was always backup and you can't hold that against him. He was great he answered my calls. Brad in finance was very consistent and GREAT! Thanks Hyman!

MBBQ
5/07/2015

"Joe was AMAZING!!"

My wife and I had been looking for a Chevy Traverse online for WEEKS!! We couldn't find (or didn't see) one anywhere that checked off all of our boxes... had to be black, had to be an LTZ, had to have 2nd row captain seats, had to have DVD entertainment system, had to have sunroof AND moonroof, had to have a navigation system... etc, etc, etc... Everywhere we looked we could find a few of these options but never ALL of them in one vehicle. Finally we decided to say the HECK with it, let's just stop in at Hyman Bros on Midlothian Pike to test drive some other version of the Traverse and see what we think. Joe met us within a few seconds of us getting out of our car. He asked what we were looking for, and after I spent the next ten minutes running down my list of "wants", Joe smiled and said "I'll be right back"... As my wife and I milled around the parking lot a few minutes, here comes Joe driving our dream car around from the back. As he got out of the car smiling ear-to-ear he said, "Hey!! Look what I found!!" Our jaws hit the ground... there's NO WAY that car was on that lot at that exact moment!! I had their entire online inventory memorized because I had spent so much time on their website. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!! But there it was... in all it's glory... the EXACT Chevy Traverse I had just described to Joe a few minutes before. THE EXACT ONE!! It checked all the boxes!! Fast forward a few weeks, and I've got to say, Joe and the team at Hyman were on top of their game that day. I will never forget that incredible smile of his as he brought that car around for us. Joe is THE MAN, and he did his absolute best to make sure we were happy. I will definitely buy my next vehicle (a Chevy Colorado 4x4) from Joe and the Hyman Bros family. To them I say WELL DONE!! Duane Gillespie Midlothian, VA

dak970
5/04/2015

"Experience with dealership"

I must say these people here at Hyman were very professional and exceptional to deal with. They were very thorough and very easy to deal with. From sales, to finance, to the owner. Very pleased with my overall experience (5 stars). I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone researching to get into a new vehicle. They have a tremendous selection, absolutely a delight when wanting to look at the various makes and models. They also have the connections with a very large number of banks and credit unions, so getting financing for you is not an issue. They can get the deal DONE. They have the power and the connections with the lending institutions. Hats off to the finance manager Lance, because he was amazing at being able to get the deal done, at the right price, within budget, and also very quickly too. He's highly recommended, one of the best I've ever dealt with. The owner, Mr. Hyman, or his son, was also very courteous and professional An absolutely CLEAN dealership, one of the best dealerships I've ever seen, with how clean it is, the take great care and pride at making a dealership very warm, friendly ,inviting, clean, and extremely professional and courteous. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone and I will also use them again in the future.

Lance Woppler

cash money
4/30/2015

"A good day"

Purchased many vehicles over the years an worked with many dealers I must place hyman bros. In the top four.great service and hats off to JOE TAYLOR.

geereis2015
4/07/2015

"Infiniti g37s purchase"

Great experience at Hyman Bros on Midlothian. Joe Taylor was a great salesman and was very helpful in purchasing my vehicle. I would highly recomend Hyman Bros when purchasing a vehicle.

ALBEY
4/05/2015

"ALBEY"

Vernon James worked hard on my behalf to seal the deal. He was prompt with e-mail replies and return phone calls. The Staff was very accomodating. I test drove the Corvette C6 on my way home from a business trip and drove it home that night.

Reviews of Joe Taylor