Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Haywood  Hyman, Owner, Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Haywood Hyman

Owner

April 15, 2017

"Amazing experience - the only car dealer I have ever liked"

- Me

Their business model is to buy low mileage, high-end cars from the original dealers at the end of leases and sell them for good prices, no haggling. I recommend sales guy Amon. He was extraordinary in every way. This is not the place to browse around and look at a bunch of different models. That's not the way they do it. Do your research first. Figure out what you want. Call Amon. Set up a time and then go visit. The bad reviews I've seen are from people who expected the usual dealer bull. Many of their customers are from out of state and drive there to get an exceptional deal on an exceptional car. That's what we did. We drove down from DC, having already picked out the car we wanted. They had it washed and sitting in front. All I had to do was make sure it was what they said it would be. I started out very suspicious because, like you, I hate getting hustled by sales guys. Well, they are sales guys. They want you to buy a car. That's why they are there. But they do it in a different way. No bull. A sales model with integrity.

March 10, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- TNT13

Vernon and Sterling were very helpful in providing a quote to buy our old car and help me find my new Camaro. Process was very easy, no pressure, and we left feeling that we made the right decision for our family! Thank you Vernon and Sterling for help! See you when it is time for an oil change and state inspections! :)

March 02, 2017

"A NO HASSLE EXPERIENCE !!!"

- Aa1313

I cant believe what a pleasant experience it was to trade in my BMW and buy a newer BMW 750LI at Hyman Brothers. I read the reviews, I almost never write one, and they were all so positive. I traveled from Raleigh NC and I dealt with Vernon James. Vernon was straight up with no BS and straight forward business. He respected my time and got me in and out of there on both of my visits without games or pressure. I have purchased many, many vehicles in my days and this dealership including Stuart Beach the finance managers definitely as good as it gets! I got a fair deal on my trade in and they worked a real good deal on my car with a very respectable interest rate too. I would recommend this dealership and Vernon to anyone who likes to do business straight up!

Used 2013 Acura TSX, $19995