Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Windle01
6/29/2016

"Great Sales Team - Black Wrangler"

After searching for a good while I finally found the exact Jeep I was looking for at Hymans. I pointed out a few items that I wanted addressed and they took care of them no questions asked. They gave me a fair price for my Honda and made sure the Jeep I was buying was in pristine shape before I left. Joe, Brad and Haywood were true professionals. They never once applied high pressure to buy. Normally I dread going to dealerships but not in this case. They made sure I was a happy customer even after the sale! WOW what a concept they didn't ignore me after the deal. The ones that say "dont tell me what you cant do tell me what you can do" could learn a thing or two from the Hyman group. No gimmicks just good ole fashion customer service. I think I may even drive in from Montpelier Va just to say hi:) Thanks again Hyman staff you all were great!

Joe
6/26/2016

"Overall, very good experience"

Our buying experience was very good. We were not hounded by a salesperson, nor were pressured to buy any aftermarket product. We were treated with respect. Our salesperson, Amen, was helpful and sincere. The vehicle we purchased, a 2013 Buick LaCross, is in near new condition inside and out. It's low mileage of only 12,000 makes it feel like owning a new vehicle at a fraction of the new car cost. We were shown the fax report and the salesperson pointed out that we still had a good way to go on the manufacturers warranty. That saved us from having to get an aftermarket product. We did have to wait a while to do the paperwork, but to be fair, they were kind of busy with other buyers. We actually found the car we bought on our own by walking the lot without a salesperson breathing over our shoulder. Naturally, like any other car dealership, the salesperson wanted to close the deal while we were still there. However he did work with us to make that happen. We only have the car for one day and haven't driven it much, but if it performs as good as it looks we will be happy campers.

Frances
6/22/2016

"Amazing Amon and the Hyman Brothers Team"

Amon made my car shopping the best car buying experience I ever had. Car dealers usually avoid me as a woman going to by a car alone. Amon approached me and listened with care. He understood what I was looking for and was very patient dealing with my pickiness. He went above and beyond to help me find the right vehicle for me. My experience with Amon was so amazing that I am a customer of his for life. You just can't put a price tag on great service and his has been priceless during and after my purchase. I also enjoyed my experience with Brad in finance and Sterling in service. Brad helped me pick the best terms and packages for me. He was very knowledgeable and explained the process from start to finish. He answered all my many questions to assure I was an enlightened satisfied customer. Sterling helped address any questions or concerns I had about selected vehicles and went out his way to provide data regarding the performance of the vehicles. He made sure to inform me of all manufactures warranties remaining on the selected vehicles of my liking. The entire Hyman Bros team was very friendly, engaging and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend Hyman Bros to the very meticulous picky shoppers like me. You will not be disappointed by the team and the service provided before and after your purchase.

Marla Brown
6/11/2016

"Prompt and Outstanding service!"

I had a great experience at this dealership, my salesman was Joe Taylor and he provided excellent customer service and professionalism. He was prompt to call me back when I had additional questions. I am pleased with my purchase and will recommend this dealership.

JeffH
6/05/2016

"Oustanding Customer Service!!"

While I did not end up purchasing a car from Hyman, JOE CHRISTOPHER provided outstanding Customer service, patience, and professionalism in all of my dealings with him...highly recommended!!

ThePhantom65
6/01/2016

"Amon is "A-mazing"!"

A few years ago, we had an awful experience at this dealership when we were trying to get my mother-in-law's car appraised. Until yesterday, we had written Hyman Bros off and were doing business solely with CarMax. An unfortunate accident caused us to start car searching again, and it seemed that Hyman had the better deals, including the Infiniti we wound up purchasing. We sent an automated request about the car Monday morning, and within two hours, Amon called us back. Amon is an excellent salesperson! He suggests and informs, but is in no way pushy. He's very conversational without trying to impress the customer about his extensive knowledge about cars. The true deal-sealer was when he texted me to let me know he would DELIVER THE CAR AND PAPERWORK TO MY JOB!! This is TRULY above-and-beyond customer service! We're now glad to recommend Hyman Bros, and especially Amon!

Juston818
5/28/2016

"Amon was a very nice guy and good at his job "

Amon asked what we were looking for and helped us find just that. He didn't try and push us on to something we didn't want. That's unusual for a car salesman.

Michael Belcher

Robert Schulze
5/25/2016

"Great VW deal"

We were treated with utmost courtesy and professionalism. They were willing to bargain to our satisfaction. We would surely recommend Hyman Bros. to others looking for a great deal.

Seth
5/24/2016

"Above And Beyond Expectations"

I spoke to Joe Taylor inquiring about a vehicle and was able to make a deal over the phone 100's of miles away. The entire staffs courtesies and politeness made me feel very comfortable upon arrival. They answered all of my questions and in my opinion, sets the bar for other dealers to follow. I have never experienced a purchase like this where everyone was so helpful. They all go above and beyond to make everything perfect. I look forward to dealing with Joe Taylor for my next purchase. This was truly a pleasure doing business and I will be back again. Thanks again Joe, Stuart and Brad!

Cheryl A
5/23/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Joe Taylor is an awesome sales person. Very matter of fact and not pushy at all. He made me want to buy a car from him because he was so Authentic and not "car salesy" He was extremely accommodating and determined to find me something that would make me happy. The GM Stuart came out to meet me and my husband and he was as awesome as Joe. Great Experience and I am totally a Customer Service Snob.. They met all of my customer service needs. Great Experience! Oh yeah, don't let me forget about the finance guy " I can't remember his name" BUT he as equally as nice as the others.

Reviews of Joe Taylor