Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Jeremy
8/30/2015

"Best in Class"

I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. This was my first time buying a car from a dealership and I was very impressed. If you're looking to buy a new car stop in and ask for Joe Taylor. He's a great guy and really wanted to make sure I found the right car for me.

Lovethecar
8/30/2015

"Great experience"

Harold Mack went above and beyond...great experience, knowledgeable staff, willing to work with you, very accommodating...bought last two cars here and will probably buy our third here too!!

braterink
8/29/2015

"Friendly experience"

Knowledgeable salesperson - Mark was friendly and helpful. He listened to what we were looking for and showed us exactly what we wanted without wasting our time.

daequestrian
8/26/2015

"Overall a pretty ok experience"

I will start off by saying that Vernon is a gem-- he is polite, professional, and understanding. Others-- not so much. I had called to inquire about having the 2 cars I was interested in moved to one location- the one on Broad Street in Richmond. Well, they ended up in Midlothian. After trekking to the location (over ran hour drive for me) and after looking at the cars, I did decide to purchase one-- only to have a financial manager ask if he could speak to a "male in my life." Yes, I'm a woman. Needless to say, it left a bad taste in my mouth. Bought the car, but noticed once I got it to high speeds it shook. Brought it back and they fixed it for no cost and lent me loaner car which was very wonderful of them to do. The car runs smoothly now. Overall--ok. Like I said, Vernon was a pleasure to work (5 stars for him!) with and I did get a great car (it was CLEAN, low mileage, and just what I was looking for) but others should work on communication and customer skills.

chantae13
8/25/2015

"Very Friendly "

I bought a vehicle about 3 weeks ago from this dealership. Everyone made me feel very comfortable and it was the best experience ive had at a car dealership. I didn't feel pressured into buying something i didn't want. I told them what i was looking for and my budget and they found a car for me that i was satisfied with. They were really great and i hope to do business again with them in the future.

Cherry711
8/24/2015

"The beginning of the BEST DAY of my YEAR!!!!"

I so LOVED the way I was taken care of at Hyman's... The staff was considerate, totally professional and really wanted me to have what I WANTED and could afford!!! That's what makes me want to refer the team of Lance Wampler and Joseph Taylor to any and everyone. They really work with you to get the BEST deal!

JW MAN
8/19/2015

"Rather painless and I drove away with a nice vehicle!"

While buying a car can be rather stressful, my experience from the online search to purchase was pleasant and employees very professional. I would recommend the dealership to others.

Powerarranger
8/19/2015

"Treated me like family!"

I had come down from Baltimore to look at a truck that I had seen through an online search. Working with the sales staff at Hyman Bros. was extremely pleasant - this family run business hasn't forgotten how to take care of the customer. The atmosphere at Hyman Bros. is relaxed and friendly, and at no time did I ever feel under any pressure. The financial transaction was straightforward and no fuss. Brad Abrahamson was friendly and knowledgeable about the finer details and we had a nice chat while we waited for a couple of Emails to arrive. Special mention to Vernon James who helped me through the entire process. We'd had several pleasant chats on the phone, so working with him was like buying a car from an old friend. I was not able to take delivery of the truck on the day of purchase, and Mr. James suggested I take the train when I returned to pick it up. He arranged for someone to pick me up at the station and the truck was detailed and ready to go when I arrived. I had asked for hard copies of the carfax and all service records that were handled by Hyman Bros. Daniyal Khurso printed them for me and then took me out for fuel before I left - they give you a full tank with your purchase, which was a pleasant surprise. That truck took over $60 of diesel! Everyone I dealt with at Hyman Bros. seemed to really enjoy working with their customers and making sure that they feel comfortable. For me, the experience was like falling off a log - I would highly recommend Hyman Bros. for your next used or new vehicle purchase!

Repeat Buyers
8/10/2015

" Repeat Customer"

We have purchased two cars in two years from this dealer and would gladly recommend them to others and we do regularly. No pushy salesmen, all are helpful and informative to especially Joe Taylor. The financing was even easy thanks to Lance Wampler, who beat our bank's offer by cutting the interest rate they offered in half. If you are in the market for a well cared for used car, these are the people to see. We'll be back!

Saablover
8/06/2015

"Best experience possible!!"

The ENTIRE prosses was very pleasent pain free and no headaches no pressure AT ALL!!!! from the very fist phone call when I called Mr Vernon to the point were I drove the car home to North Carolina and even after they have just been amazing they took really good care of us and you get the feeling that they really care you dont see that much these days they have gone above and beyond in taking care of a few minor things I found with the car they cordinated the process in a timely manner and I didnt have to reach out to them or feel the least bit as if they were giving me the run around they reached out to me and kept me updated thank you Vernon so much...

Reviews of Brad Abrahamson