Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

Carmen Iannello
5/03/2016

"Excellent Customer Service and Quality Car"

Joe Taylor went the extra mile and came to me. Drove down to Newport News to bring me the car I liked. Quick and painless transaction, most of the paperwork had already been down over the phone. Spent just as long with my test drive as completing the paperwork. My 2013 Genesis was a top quality car that was exceptionally detailed. I would recommend Joe, and Hyman Bros Midlothian to anyone!

Tennshin
5/02/2016

"Great experience at Hyman Bros.!!!"

Had a great experience working with Hyman Brothers! They worked really hard to get me a car and I am going to recommend them to anyone I know that is looking to buy a car. Awesome!!!!

Darrylkevinmickle63
5/01/2016

"Great experience at hymans bro don't go anywhere else !!"

Great experience with Joe Taylor , Brad , Daniel they all were very helpful this was the best experience buying I've ever had I would recommend this dealership to anybody and everybody who needs a car this dealership is the best dealership in the world ! Totally worth driving 2 hours from home

douglas wessells
4/28/2016

"No quite a 5 star rating"

First visit with salesman was great. Friendly and very accommodating. Day of pickup called ahead inform salesman of our arrival time. At arrival saleman was with another customer and we had to wait for him. After his hurried completion of paperwork and handoff to finance, we needed temp late mounted and salesman was slow getting to it (with a customer?). Had to find the mounting bracket for temp plate. Once found had to have technician install (30 min delay). That could have been done prior to our arrival. While waiting for technician to install mount noticed to areas on car body that appeared to be surface scratches on the paint. Once salesman got a someone from body shop the problem was only incomplete buffing out of polish. Wish the car had been inspected for this problem and corrected prior to arrival. Was also told the car would be delivered with a full tank of gas - it wasn't (maybe 1/3). Car features were not reviewed with me - still reading manuals. Think all my problems could have been avoided if salesman put me and my car first - that didn't happen. So the experience was far from perfect. When you pay top dollar for a car you expect top rated service from salesman.

KJM
4/27/2016

"Smooth and easy"

Dennis made the process very smooth and easy. The price of my car was very competitive with other dealerships. The car is fantastic. I would recommend this dealership and would gladly return in the future.

drummercell18
4/20/2016

"best car buying experience i have ever had "

My wife and I were in the market for a new vehicle and after going to a failed dealership in Christiansburg, Va decided to look here. We were very surprised at how good the experience was. Car buying is normally very stressful and for the most part this was stress free. There was a little annoyance because of a remote start install that took twice as long as expected but that was done by a third party so I can’t fault the dealership for that. Greg the business manager was very professional and also down to earth. I could talk with that guy all day. And the biggest surprise was that there was no pressure the entire time. In fact it was a very lax environment with people letting us take out time and think about things. Because of this experience I will return here for my next new car purchase and that says something considering I live 3 hours away!

Greg, and Clay

Kareem hen
3/25/2016

"Excellent service, friendly service, transactions smooth"

The service was excellent. I told them I needed a car by Friday and they came through for me with a SWEEET RIDE great price, great condition, runs smoothly. I am very satisfied

McKinney,Gloria 12
3/24/2016

"Fast and sample "

My second car purchased here. Great dealership and sales person. I like the no hassle pricing and they where close to nada book. Sales rep was knowledgeable

Bluntsaved
3/22/2016

"Great Experience!!!"

Purchased a car on March 9, 2016. Our Sales Rep was Joseph Taylor, thanks for keeping us first during this process, very impressed with your commitment to excellent.

brian2016
3/18/2016

"Very warming and great "

When I walked in the were very helpful and attentive. They let me choose from many cars which i liked. They kept us entertained while waiting.

Reviews of Brad Abrahamson