Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

11840 Midlothian Turnpike,
Midlothian, Virginia 23113
Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian Info
About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

We offer an incredible selection of exceptionally clean, low mileage used cars, trucks, and SUV's at very competitive prices. We are passionate in our search for finding the highest quality, low mileage automobiles. Our family has been in the new and used automobile business for over 66 years in Richmond, VA. Please take the time to carefully examine our used cars for their equipment, options, mileage, cleanliness, & history. Our pre-owned vehicles are priced to be the most competitive in the marketplace and we believe you will see exceptional value. All of our used cars are reconditioned to perfection in order to satisfy the most discriminating buyers. Don't be disappointed by purchasing a lesser quality vehicle.

About Hyman Brothers Automobiles Midlothian

jin from virginia
7/02/2015

"entire staff pleasant to deal with and i am pleased with myr"

great friendly staff and gave me a fair price for my trade in. The salesman, Joe Taylor was great. My entire experience was great and I wood anyone wanting a Chevrolet

LOCKKEYER
7/01/2015

"Bt far the best car buying experience!"

I have purchased over 20 new and used vehicles in the past 30+ years....always a dreadful experience. Usually had to go back and forth with the manager until we both agreed on a fair price and then to spend hours at the dealership waiting for this or that to get done. Buying from Hyman Brothers was a total shock not to deal with any of that! The price was fixed and fair and the salesman Vernon James was like dealing with an old friend. Everything I asked to be done to the car was taken care of fast and to my satisfaction. The financing was a breeze also.....Brad Abrahamson really knows his business and it shows with a fast and easy transaction. Will buy my next car from Hyman!

porscheowner
6/25/2015

"Turned a stressful situation into a good experience "

I hate buying cars because I always feel like I am being ripped off or I am being pressured into buying something I am not to sure about.. Harold Mach and Stuart Beach made the experience about trying to help me make the right decision for myself. It was all a no pressure sale.....Thanks to you both!

Harold Mack

Dr Chill
6/18/2015

"Easiest Internet Car Purchase Ever"

While vacationing in California, I saw a used 2015 Audi A3 advertised online at Hymanbrosauto and contacted the dealership by email. Ended up dealing with Haywood Hyman directly. Based on my research, the sales price was very fair and they even included shipping the car to FL. Paperwork was Fedexed to me the next day at my hotel and I paid with a wire transfer. The car arrived in perfect condition the day I arrived home from vacation. The car was exactly as described and has been perfect since day 1. I am very satisfied with the fair pricing, lack of bogus fees, and great service.

Haywood Hyman

Kelly
6/18/2015

"Enjoyable"

My experience was stress free! I actually enjoyed purchasing my vehicle. They were extremely nice to work with.Love my Chevy Equinox.They were always quick to get back with me with any questions or concerns

ladyp51
6/16/2015

"Would Definitly Recommend"

Overall Good experience. Salesman Sage Roberts could not do enough for me. A little rocky in the finance dept. I knew going in that I may not be able to get the vehicle. I had a max budget. Deal was written at much more than max budget but we were able to pinch and squeeze it to within $71 of my budget which hurts but I can manage to live with. They worked very hard to get this deal done for me and they succeeded. Left very happy.

SirJ
6/04/2015

""Best Car Buying Experience, No Hassle""

For months, I had been looking for a 2012 Mercedes Benz E550 Convertible for my wife. Had to be a one owner, no accidents with service records. Searched high and low, talked to many car dealers; but when I spoke with Mr. Joe Taylor of Hyman Brothers of Richmond, VA, he was very knowledgable on my trade and his team had the car I wanted with a great price well below book value. Wonderful sales team, Thomas Hyman, Brad Abrahamson and even the lady that directs your call were very patient and courteous. The entire team must have called me at least 10 times to make this work. Mr. Taylor and the Hyman Brothers team, I really appreciate the experience, have your website saved to my favorites and you are my first choice for my next automobile. My wife really like the car:-) Sincerely, Jimmy

Phone Receptionist, Operator.

Acadia Girl
6/03/2015

"Great Experience"

We are very happy with our 2012 Acadia that we purchased from Hyman Brothers. They did a great job making sure we were very satisfied before leaving there. We had noticed a few things on the SUV that needed some attention and they took care of all of them for us. All of the employees that we worked with were very nice. I would definitely recommend this Dealership to any of my friends, it was a great experience!

guys10
5/15/2015

"Car Purchase & Service"

The experience I had at this dealership was excellent. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this dealership. My husband and I could not be more pleased.

finn2001
5/15/2015

"Easiest car transaction ever!"

This was my first experience buying a car directly online and out of state. We are in Massachusetts and the dealership is in Virginia. I submitted an inquiry about a 2009 Toureg late one evening and by the next morning, I already had a salesman (Daniyal) and the finance person (Brad) calling to let me know that I had been approved and to give me all the details of the car. I have to admit I was apprehensive at first, because it seemed too easy and second, for how fast it was all going to happen. We agreed on the trade and all the particulars and I had paperwork in 2 days and a car in 7. The car was delivered today and they took mine away. It was as easy as that! We did have a snag in which Massachusetts has a shorter time period to get the car registered (7 days vs. 30 days) so I was concerned about getting the necessary paperwork in time but Daniyal was wonderful and took care of the situation and as I was driving in my driveway with the new car, the Fed Ex truck was leaving after delivering my paperwork. I couldn't have asked for an easier transaction. From the first call to the professionalism and respectful delivery man, it was a breeze. Thank you so much Hyman Brothers, I love my new car. It's beautiful and as promised!

Reviews of Joe Taylor