Hyundai Waipio

Ken Smiley

March 22, 2017

"Sonata Limited"

- mottsmithlam Verified Customer

Sales person very helpful, honest and friendly. He answered all the questions we asked so we could understand. We will recommend him to our friends.

March 20, 2017

"Purchase of Hyundai Tucson"

- WN & RN

Went to Hyundai to pick up a new Tucson. Ken Smiley was great as usual and this is our fourth Hyundai we have purchased. I love working with Ken, it's like family there. After being in 3 Hyundai commercials Rosie finally got her red car and we surely be back again !!

March 19, 2017

"Henry works with your budget and listens to your needs"

- toninalani

I was referred to Henry by a coworker whose family members purchased six cars from him. This was the best choice I made. Henry listened to my wants and needs in a vehicle and also payed attention to my budget limits. In a few hours I walked out with a 2016 Sonata, with all the bells and whistles that I desired. I highly recommend Henry for his attention to service and willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy his customers.

New 2016 Hyundai Genesis, $34780