Hyundai of Somerset

Internet Manager

January 13, 2017

"Excellent"

- jtmounce76 Verified Customer

Donnie was a great sell man he went beyond his duty to get me the best deal he showed me everything about my car every time that I call him he answer everything I need to know

January 12, 2017

"Very Satisfied"

- armorgan63 Verified Customer

Very professional and helpful salesperson. Not pushy and aggressive. Let us take our time with deciding on everything, through the whole buying experience. Very satisfied with the vehicle we purchased. Hyundai of Somerset is a great choice.

January 07, 2017

"All Around Good Place"

- sandijo_30 Verified Customer

I went in knowing pretty much what I wanted and the price range I wanted to stay within. Ron did an excellent job and getting me the car I wanted within my budget. All the staff was friendly and I am very pleased with my car!

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $19580