Hyundai of Somerset

Misty Dalton

February 18, 2017

"awesome"

- kevinleecoffey13 Verified Customer

Customer service was great. I really like the car cause it is great on gas mileage an very comfortable. I will be telling people go to Hyundai of Somerset to buy a car.

February 10, 2017

"Hyundai Santa Fe"

- garymcnealy Verified Customer

Great experience!!! Andy Bell was great salesman. Finance department was helpful and friendly. Look forward to working with them in the future. Staff was friendly and courteous. Great place to buy vehicle.

February 09, 2017

"Santa Fe"

- sherriwhitis Verified Customer

I love my new Santa Fe. I had a 2008 Santa Fe I bought new but I purchased it at another dealership. I'm from Somerset so when it was time for a new vehicle we started at Hyundai of Somerset and was so pleased with the willingness to help us get the right vehicle for us we didn't go anywhere else.

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $23920