Hyundai of Somerset

Hyundai of Somerset
Hyundai of Somerset Info

Glenn Hyundai

Gates Hyundai of Richmond

"We have bought a new car, and a used van, and a used..."

We have bought a new car, and a used van, and a used truck. We have recommend them to everyone. They have met all our needs. They were recommend by another customer, word of mouth a few years ago.

Perry, Chole, Kieth

"Bought a trailblazer off them 2/23/12, they agreed to..."

Bought a trailblazer off them 2/23/12, they agreed to aline the front end and put a clutch fan on it. They have done the job on alining it because the frame was bent. When you call to find out about it they won't return your calls and they won't tell you anything about the vehicle. I called today and they still wouldn't tell me anything about it. I wish they would just give me my money back and take the vehicle back. Then they've owned the vehicle for over a year by what car fax says.

all sales and serviced

"I sought out Perry Johnson at Hyundai of Somerset because..."

I sought out Perry Johnson at Hyundai of Somerset because I have purchased vehicles from him in the past. I explained what I had to trade and what I was in the market for and that particular used product was available at their dealership. I explained that I had done my homework and was willing to trade that morning considering my terms were agreeable. My offer was a little conservative and we did not trade cars. It was no accident that we could not do business. My homework had led me to a lower trim level of automobile than the one I was considering. My bad. I had to raise my sights a little because I did not take into account the upper trim level of this product nor it's very low miles. That was my call not the dealerships. I called the previous owner and satisfied myself that this car was the one for me. According to it's previous owner the car was due an oil change. I called back after lunch and asked that the oil be changed and that I would take the car. Mr. Johnson had everything ready that I had asked for when I arrived to take delivery of my (new to me) car. My oil change was scheduled for a couple of days later. The day I arrive for my promised (no charge) oil change Mr. Scott Begley in service greeted me, had my car serviced in a short time and wanted to know if there was anything else that I needed. He gave me his business card and insisted that I call him if I needed anything or if there was anything that he could help me with in the future. Mr. Brgley over delivered by having my car cleaned after the service. NICE. My advise to future shoppers....do you homework, be realistic in your expectations and leave HAPPY...not remorseful or hateful.

Perry Johnson (sales) and Scott Begley (service)

"WE JUST PURCHASED A 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA AND WE LOVE IT...."

WE JUST PURCHASED A 2011 HYUNDAI SONATA AND WE LOVE IT. GREAT CAR, GREAT SERVICE WE JUST HAD OUR FIRST OIL CHANGE NO HASSELE WITH THE LOANER CAR. GREAT SALES EXPERIENCE OUR SALES PERSON WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING OF OUR NEEDS WITH OUR NEW CAR PURCHASE,GREAT WARRANTY WILL DO BUSINESS AGIAN

PERRY JOHNSON

"Ron Elliot sold me a used Hyundai telling me what a great..."

Ron Elliot sold me a used Hyundai telling me what a great car it was, that it had been checked out through their service dept. About 2 weeks later it started having all kinds of problems. The check engine light came on, which was a recall problem due to a cracked manifold. But it also needed a head gasket, water pump and a lot of other things. The repair bill came to $550 which they did split the bill with me. But after the repairs it starting getting rid of oil and they kept telling me there was nothing wrong with it. I would never trust these people again. They said they would trade me another car even for it but when I agreed they backed out. I don't think I would want one of their cars if they gave it to now.

Ron Ellliot, Chuck Coldiron, Will Branscum