Hyundai of Somerset

Donnie Bex

May 26, 2017

"good"

- anndaws Verified Customer

I felt we were very well treated by both of the ones we delt with and I was very happy with my car and I thank Will and the young man that helped us forgot his name thank you both for your service.

May 25, 2017

"New Car"

- r.miracle09 Verified Customer

Everything about the experience of buying a new car was great. Misty was great to work with and understood exactly what I was looking for in a car.

May 24, 2017

"STeve Hart Review"

- steve.hart Verified Customer

From start to finish Hyundai of Somerset was excellent. My wife and I could not be happier with our purchase of our 2016 Sonata. Thanks to the great staff at Hyundai of Somerset.

New 2016 Hyundai Tucson, $31430