Hyundai of White Plains

130 Westchester Avenue,
White Plains, New York 10601
Hyundai of White Plains Info
About Hyundai of White Plains

Our goal at Hyundai of White Plains is to create the ultimate client relationship and provide the best customer satisfaction by committing ourselves to earning your trust through honesty, loyalty and integrity. Our certified and expertly trained sales and service team are available seven days a week and will walk you through every step of the process to ensure you are completely satisfied and make Hyundai of White Plains your number one auto dealer.

About Hyundai of White Plains

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Loaner Service Available
  • Auto Detailing
  • Seven Day Service & Parts
mercedesaz929
5/05/2016

"What a breath of Fresh Air"

Words can not begin to describe my experience at Hyundai of White Plains. I am very excited I made my way to go see them. 1000% Profesional service, go see John Molina and Melvin Abreu, they are the real deal and their staff members are fantastic

John Molina and Melvin Abreu

livia.kuruvila

"Elantra"

There was a significant amount of time taken to sign the lease. When the car that I had put a deposit down on was not available the next day, the staff was quick to come to a solution and exceed the promised vehicle. Staff were willing to help significantly with the insurance as it was my first time dealing with it. Staff was overall friendly and open to hearing what I had to say; I did not receive that kind of service at any other dealership. I would say that there needs to be better clarification on the total amount of fees that would come into play when signing a lease. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with the car and the flexibility of the staff. For future endeavors I would recommend others to reach out to Daniel in order to receive the best service.

Daniel C.

electroblaze
5/05/2016

"Great experience buying the new Elantra"

I had a great experience shopping for my new 2017 Elantra here. Paul and John assisted me every step of the way. I'm new to the States and was unaware of many rules here, so I required quite a bit of hand-holding along the way. Both of them were nothing but patient and polite and answered all my questions. The price was exceptional too, I did shop around online quite a bit before I showed up at the showroom, and I was pleasantly surprised by the no-nonsense approach they took in pricing their cars. The price sheet was very transparent and listed all the dealer rebates clearly. I'm a hard bargainer, but my attempts to bargain were taken in good spirit, and we reached a price we were very happy with. I spent 5-6 hours there on a Saturday, and they made sure I drove out in the Elantra I wanted. They even let me use their computer to buy insurance and do my own financing! Now that's customer satisfaction! You can get in touch with me on 224-307-9085 to verify the review, and if you have any questions about how to get in touch with them, and I would be happy to make sure you get the best deal possible.

Jennifer Martin
5/04/2016

"Finally a dealership you can trust!"

I have dealt with another Hyundai dealership for my first car and I had the absolute worst experience. I thought all hope was lost until I went into the Hyundai of White Plains and met with Paul! He truly cared about my wants, listened to my needs, understood my concerns, and delivered the best deal! He made my car shopping experience so easy and I left feeling overjoyed. Paul will forever be my go-to person, I have recommended everyone to him. Thank goodness for Paul for changing how I feel about the car buying experience.

jgreenee86

"Come Check Them Out!!!"

Ease to work with and excellent Deal! Come see JOEL & JOHN , they made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process and gave me the best financing possible . If you walk through those doors ask for these guys .

Joel Zarzuela and John Molina

jzmanagement

"amazing experience!"

I had the immense luck of having the opportunity to have Joel and John assist me with every single question I had for them. They were highly professional, very knowledgable and courteous. I am thankful that I had such a great experience at the dealership because of them. Amazing work guys. Will definitely recommend my friends to them.

Joel Zarzuela, John Molina

alyssap687
5/04/2016

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

Must see John and Carlos. They best and most professional sales guys I have ever worked with and I have bought many cars before. They treated me like a queen and provided the information I needed to make a decision on the spot.

John Molina

cardona0208
5/03/2016

"Great"

after the test drive I was sold!!! I just want to thank the guys over at Hyundai of white plains for their patience with me and their product knowledge. They put me in the exact vehicle I wanted with no issues and no hassle, overall the experience was A1. Actually recommended my coworker to go over and check them out.

Carlos

Curimoto1
4/30/2016

"Getting a great vehicle. "

The people in this place work hard to make sure their customers are happy and satisfied with their service. At the end of the day my wife, kids and I left on a awesome Limited Sonata.

Brandon Davis

kamedities
4/22/2016

"Outstanding service"

Had an amazing experience at Hyundai of white plains! Peter was more than professional, listened to my needs and delivered. I would completely recommend this dealership and Peter!

Peter Hernandez