Hyundai of White Plains

4.3

March 25, 2017

"Efficient and Customer-Oriented"

- Agenda

Went in to change the brake light bulb for my Sonata and this was my first visit to the new location. The Team was extremely pleasant and helpful-- definitely customer-oriented. The turn around was quick, especially with the larger facility. Jay Strassberg helped me out and set me up for my next appointment. Was initially disappointed that the service location moved but I am pleasantly impressed with the service & parts team at this new location. How's it possible that they can get better when they've been awesome already? I guess true to form, they continue to excel at customer service!

March 20, 2017

"White plains Hyundai service is fantastic"

- Weinbergerjay

This is my second Hyundai Genesis purchased fr WP hyundai . Aside from getting a great deal , the follow up service has been great ! Mike Hunter , my service advisor ALWAYS comes thru and exceeds my expectations . Their new location , while still finishing construction is a beautiful improvement on the previous space .

March 17, 2017

"Recent Purchase"

- k9jreb

I recently purchased s 2017 Elantra at Hyundai of Whilte Plains, now located on Central Ave in Hartsdale NY. Luis Ortiz took me through the entire purchase process from test drive to delivery. He was professional and highly knowledgeable of vehicle choices and options. Luis was available and answered all my questions. He introduced me to the finance dept. where I was treated with expertise and curtesy. I would highly recommend Luis and stall to anyone interested in finding out more about purchasing a Hyundia!!

Used 2013 Hyundai Sonata, $10882