Hyundai of White Plains

130 Westchester Avenue,
White Plains, New York 10601
Hyundai of White Plains Info
About Hyundai of White Plains

Our goal at Hyundai of White Plains is to create the ultimate client relationship and provide the best customer satisfaction by committing ourselves to earning your trust through honesty, loyalty and integrity. Our certified and expertly trained sales and service team are available seven days a week and will walk you through every step of the process to ensure you are completely satisfied and make Hyundai of White Plains your number one auto dealer.

About Hyundai of White Plains

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Loaner Service Available
  • Auto Detailing
  • Seven Day Service & Parts
worlescott1
2/07/2016

"Levi & Louis -Excellent Excellent & Excellent"

I recommend 100% and beyond Hyundai of White Plains because they are real. Levi is an excellent excellent down to earth salesman who keeps it real and don't sugar coat or spin lies to you. Levi is honest, have integrity and does provide the most professional quality customer care that anyone should receive when walking into any dealership to purchase a vehicle whether new or used and I appreciate that coming from him. With my experience as a consumer of (Hyundai of White Plains) your made to feel welcome (without all the waiting for hours and the BS games being played most of these fake dealerships try to do with you). Levi doesn't throw any punches but he will let you know with honesty if it can or can't be done and he's very firm about it because Hyundai of White Plains don't believe in selling false dreams to their customers because they must keep and maintain a reputation of Excellence and they've proven that they are and their character exceeds beyond Excellence as a Fantastic dealership. They work with what you present to them and again they keep it real. We just traded in our 2013 Hyundai Sante Fe 2.0T Sports Turbo (with no money down) and purchased a 2016 Hyundai Tuscon Limited 1.6 Turbo and too our surprise he gave us the most beautifulest one fully loaded and beyond besides it off the hook. Excellent, Excellent and again Excellent with no nonsense or bs attached. Levi went above and beyond and too me he’s the best salesmen ever to come to and work with….again Levi is the man at Hyundai of White Plains… He takes his time to make sure (you as the consumer) is happy with what you would like to get and what would make you happy. Louis (The Finance Genius) went above and beyond and worked his magic on his end and everything went smooth sailing and I was able to get a lower payment than what I even expected and I still can’t say enough about how this dealership is when it comes to honesty, integrity and character except Hyundai of White Plains is the BEST!!!

Louis

TDERETTI
2/04/2016

"Friendly, Fast and Honest"

I will recommend Hyundai of White Plains to everyone! I experienced a noteworthy customer service. They were extremely helpful, professional and courteous and I really appreciated I was not pressured to make a decision. Thank you for making the deal a fun experience. Jesus was remarkable - friendly, polite, attentive, efficient and kept me informed throughout the entire process. The delivery was fast and easy. Everyone is friendly and helpful. Thank you Jesus Vergara and Melvin Abreu for all your attention. I will send my friends over and I will return whenever I need anything for my vehicle. It was a pleasure.

Nia Bolton
2/01/2016

"Best customer service ever!!!!!!!!"

Hyundai of White Plains is the best dealership to ever go to if you're looking to buy new or used car . They work with you to find ways for you to walk out with the car . Customer service was amazing from everyone working there . However our sales man Jesus really made the experience rememberable . Even when times are difficult he still managed to smile and keep calm . Thus putting me and my motherat ease . The hospitality was amazing . We were able to purchase a used car for very low monthly payments. I am very happy with the car and I appreciate Jesus giving me his time and patience. If you're in need or just want a new car I suggest going down to Hyundai of White plains and perhaps you'll get the same wonderful experience as us .

warias
2/01/2016

"Friendly service!"

Jose’s personality, knowledge and patience made the sale! The whole staff was courteous and friendly. I felt that the process was a tad long, but at the end I was a happy customer. Jose listened to my needs ,concerns and delivered.

Maira13
1/27/2016

"Fantastic service! Would come back again "

I enjoyed my overall experience with Hyundai of white plains.The service was great, the staff were very professional, friendly and made my car purchasing experience comfortable easy with no pressure. I am very happy and in love with my 2016 tucson. Thank you :-)

BXBOY1988
1/21/2016

"Great staff "

Clifford was great madre my new vehicle purchase as easy as posible , the manager john made sure that the transaction was easy going and smooth

EDWARD.RABOY
1/20/2016

"Positive Car Buying Experience"

All around really excellent experience in buying our 2016 fully loaded Tucson. Our salesman - Jose Molina - was friendly, straightforward, patient, and above all thorough in explaining everything about the car's features and exactly what was and was not included. Car was ready for us to drive away with on the day of purchase. Price was as good as we were going to find anywhere else so can't complain about that! Have driven it for 2 weeks and love it. Only drawback is that it could use a tad more acceleration power when starting out from a stop, but knew that going in and it's a small price to pay for ALL those great features.

Jose Molina

SWEETBABYBLACKJESUS
1/19/2016

"Thank you for my new car"

Thank you very much for my new car I love it ! ,I would definitely recommend this dealership to everyone I know. They took care of me the right way. The managers made sure my sales person took care of me.

ravi
1/19/2016

"Misleading customers"

I took a vehicle 'elantra 2015' on lease from this dealer, at the time of lease it was told me that 2 years bumper to bumper and regular services are free, but no details are mentioned in the contract. Also told that all the agreed terms will be applicable wherever (any state) I go in USA. Now I have moved to different state (Dublin, OH) and now time came to verify my services details and noticed that nothing is mentioned in my lease contract. Then tried to reach hyundai white plains dealer and hyundai finance, all are routing to one and other, but not getting any proper response. By seeing all the way looks like this dealer cheating customer and not putting the details in the contract what agreed. I am not sure what other kind of fees they will include when I return my car after lease completion. Dear friend be careful when you are visiting this dealer.

Not sure who is the manager when I took the vehicle, the contract does not show anything

JOEJOE7COMPANY50040
1/13/2016

"Amazing!"

Had a great experience overall. The sales team and management team were amazing! Had bad experiences in other dealerships and decided to give them a try. Told them what i was looking for and they helped me get the car that i was looking for. No complaints!

Reviews of Jose Cano