Hyundai of White Plains

130 Westchester Avenue,
White Plains, New York 10601
Hyundai of White Plains Info
About Hyundai of White Plains

Our goal at Hyundai of White Plains is to create the ultimate client relationship and provide the best customer satisfaction by committing ourselves to earning your trust through honesty, loyalty and integrity. Our certified and expertly trained sales and service team are available seven days a week and will walk you through every step of the process to ensure you are completely satisfied and make Hyundai of White Plains your number one auto dealer.

About Hyundai of White Plains

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Loaner Service Available
  • Auto Detailing
  • Seven Day Service & Parts
vincent.delrosso
5/20/2016

"Great Dealership"

My husband and I went to Hyundai of White Plains looking at a Tucson. When we heard how high the lease price was, we literally walked out of the dealership and headed to our car. Max & Melvin stopped us before we got to our car and promised that if we stayed and worked with them, we would leave satisfied and at a price point we were looking for. Max took time to determine what it was I was looking for in a vehicle, what price we wanted to pay, and took me for a test drive of a Genesis. He explained the car in great detail while on that test drive. Needless to say we worked with Melvin and got to a price we wanted to be and ended up buying the car on that same day (totally unexpected and didn't need a car so quickly)! Talk about good salesmen! Although I had to bring the car in for service the next week because of a problem with the rotors (they got re-surfaced) and tires, I can't say I was displeased with the service. Matt in service was very friendly and professional and when Melvin found out I had to already take the car in for service, he assured me he would do what he had to to fix the problem. I trust that he would. I have received excellent service from this dealership and have already recommended a family friend to Max & Melvin who is interested in a Genesis. I hope that everyone keep up the great service and professionalism there!

Melvin Abreu

sean.hewit
5/17/2016

"Hyundai Santa Fe Sport"

My experience at Hyundai White Plains was exceptional, from the time I was greeted to the time I left with our new vehicle, all thanks to Joel.

kiralew
5/15/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience EVER!!!!"

I walked into the dealership with the assumption that I would be given the best options in regards to what I could possibly do with my 1998 Nissan Altima and ended up driving out with a 2017 car!!! From the moment I walked through the doors my brother, brother in law and myself where all greeted with nothing but open arms. Within about 10 minutes of our arrival we consulted with Joel who asked many vital questions in regards to my used car which I wanted to trade in. He was able to provide me with a substantial amount of options depending on what I was willing to spend on a new car. After crunching a few numbers, we came to an amazingggggg price!!!!! Joel made the entire car buying experience smooth and hasslefree. I'm so thankful that my brother in law suggested this dealership to me and I will be sure to recommend it to many manyyyyy others!!! Thanks Hyundai of White Plains!!!!

elvisa13
5/14/2016

"Happy repeat customer"

I have purchased 6 vehicles and have referred 7 other complete deals since 2010. Tony Finelli has been my primary salesman and I'm very satisfied with his professionalism.

lucie417
5/12/2016

"Excellent experience"

The whole experience of purchasing my 3rd Hyundai was excellent. Salesman Joel Z was fantastic. Will only buy and also recommend to friends and family White Plains Hyundai. And salesman Joel. Only place to buy a Hyundai!!!

Erika102008
5/11/2016

"Happy"

Buying a car is an EXTREMLY stressful experience. My husband and I were completely satisfied with our buying experience with the Sales Manager John Molina & Sales Coordinator Joel Zarzuela. They did everything they could to make sure we were not only happy with the Santa Fe but that it was exactly what we wanted. Never at any point did we feel pressured to buy. In fact it was quite the opposite. They were very patient with us, especially on Saturday night as they were closing up for the night. Since it was after closing on Saturday and finance had gone home for the day, they worked with our schedule to be there on Monday afternoon, when I get off from work, so we could complete the sale. My husband and I will recommend John & Joel to anyone we know wanting to buy a car and we will definitely buy from them again when looking to make another purchase.

fcc734
5/09/2016

"awesome job"

Mr Zarzuela was a nice young man. He explained everything to me in depth. I could not ask for beter service. Thank you very much fro excellent service

joel zarzuela

Dleiva93
5/09/2016

"Great customer service "

Got a call asking if I wanted to return my 2013 elantra early in exchange for a 2017 Elantra 5 months early. They took care of my last four payments without any hassle and walked out with the exception of the ultimate package a 2017 Elantra Limited for roughly $65 less than what I paid for and Elantra GLS. Joe well John and Nelson are great people to deal with and very knowledgeable with the whole hyundai fleet. Joelle was patient enough with me to go back-and-forth to look out colors I wanted basically these three people are the people you want at this dealership

Salesman Joel Zarzuega

drrplummerpc
5/07/2016

"personality and quality of dealership"

Excellent dealership and a real people oriented group of employees. They cater to your specific needs and concerns ; also making sound recommendations even when deal will be a lower cost to the client. High end quality people; a real positive credit to your Hyundai Brand.

Melvin Abreu, and Luis Olivier

jerrydbx
5/06/2016

"White Plains Hyundai Rocks!"

Went there for an oil change on my 2013 Genesis, walked out with a 2016 Genesis. They completed my 2013 lease to my satisfaction, and gave me everything they promised that they would. Extremely friendly and professional staff.

David Perez, Sales Mgr John