Hyundai of White Plains

130 Westchester Avenue,
White Plains, New York 10601
Hyundai of White Plains Info
About Hyundai of White Plains

Our goal at Hyundai of White Plains is to create the ultimate client relationship and provide the best customer satisfaction by committing ourselves to earning your trust through honesty, loyalty and integrity. Our certified and expertly trained sales and service team are available seven days a week and will walk you through every step of the process to ensure you are completely satisfied and make Hyundai of White Plains your number one auto dealer.

About Hyundai of White Plains

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Loaner Service Available
  • Auto Detailing
  • Seven Day Service & Parts
CHARLESDAGVIN
9/04/2015

"Great sales person"

Dealership management was slow to respond to my 1st visit to the showroom. Sales person Angie was great. Very helpful, knowledgeable and straight forward. We settled on a price of $1,000.00 down & $260.00 per month lease payment, but the dealership didn't have a car for me (I did not want Grey or Silver). I decided to settle for a white car, but was then told the car had 9,000 miles. No Way. I was offered a Sonata Sport in blue (Great Color) for an additional $17.00 per month which I accepted. I was not informed that the taxes & fees were not included in the $277.00 per month price. When I sat with the finance person he gave me that info with a new price of $314.00 per month. An additional $37.00 per month. Not very happy about that bit of news. An additional $1,332.00 for the term of my lease. So I paid a total of $2,332.00 I didn't expect.

ANALISSASOLER
9/01/2015

"Wonderful "

Angie was very helpful and understanding of my particular situation and I appreciated all the hard work she put in to getting me the vehicle of my choice

Jose F. Rivera
8/26/2015

"Blue Link Error"

I purchased a 2015 Sonata And there was an issue with the Blue link system. One of the incentives was 3 months of free Blue Link Service. After 1 month of owning the car I received an email stating that my Blue Link was expiring and if I wanted to renew. I went to the dealer and informed my salesman of the error. He made approximately 12 phone calls in front of me and spent about 2 hours trying to rectify the issue to no avail. Mr. John Molina then spoke to a higher up and not only did he resolve the issue but also gave me 1 year of free Blue Link Which I was not expecting. He was extremely professional and courteous and bent over backwards to satisfy me. What I thought was going to turn into a horror show turned out to be to my advantage. Maybe other dealers need to take classes from these guys, Respectfully, Jose F. Rivera

Shoeman
8/14/2015

"Excellant service"

Many times i have gone looking for cars or just ask for info. well this dealership sent me only two emails called me twice and did not bother me with the trivial emails and phone calls. Even to this day even though i told the dealership in long island city New York, not to send emails to me again i have been getting them once a week. I was very impressed with their professionalism when i walked in. the first time i met my salesman, i told him i am just looking at this point and had other dealers to see also. He did not make me feel that "oh geeze another customer just wasting time". That was never the case. I was interested in the Tuscon. He was going on vacation but I told him in two weeks i will make a appointment with him. I did and the rest was history. I had never met a dealer i went in at 2 pm on a saturday, leased me me a better Tuscon then i really wanted and gave me a great price for it and all wheel drive for not much more the the basic model. I was shocked that they with the owners help let me take home the car while i still owed them 2500 remainder on the lease. They trusted me which i will never forget. That night it was pouring going home and even though i did not have my old car with me, they gave me a credit of 500 sight unseen and the salesman came down and picked up the car at my home which was never moved in a year. I was never so impressed at how they worked with me because of my disabilities and to take the car that night and remove my old one in my parking area. My salesman John Molinawho also has his brother working there was amazing, go there and see him. he will treat you and your family like family Thank you Steven R. Kramer Bronx, New York

The owner of hyundai of white plains

KIMS239
8/07/2015

"excellent service"

overall great experience, i would recommend this dealership and employee to many more individuals in need of a car. thank you for the great experience.

DIAMONDDEB106
7/29/2015

"Excellent "

I had a great experience there. The people were very helpful and nice. Not pushy at all. They took there time explaining everything about the car, pricing etc. I would definitely recommend them.

HANDYGRAM46
7/29/2015

"Overall experience was very good."

This is my third Hyundai. I wasn't sure what I wanted at first, but I drove away with the perfect car for me, thanks to Vanessa.

RVILLANUEVA3638
7/23/2015

".Terrible Experience: Long wait and broken promise"

Dealer promised a price and gave a different price and changed it later. I waited for 6 hours and then given a price twice as high of the promised price.

Maximo

IKEDOOLEY
7/20/2015

"Lease of new Hyundai Tuscon "

Excellent dealership, very courteous staff!! Leased me a vehicle I truly needed and got me out of a nightmare finance!! I will definitely recommend Hyundai of White Plains in the future!!

Tyler (salesman)

CARVAJAL416
7/15/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Excellent experience ! The sales representative and the financial expert were always taking care of me.They gave me good advises and feedback. Help me to get a new car when I was looking just for an used car and they gave me a good deal.

Max , Lisa