Hyundai of White Plains

Hyundai of White Plains
Call
Hyundai of White Plains Info
About Hyundai of White Plains

Our goal at Hyundai of White Plains is to create the ultimate client relationship and provide the best customer satisfaction by committing ourselves to earning your trust through honesty, loyalty and integrity. Our certified and expertly trained sales and service team are available seven days a week and will walk you through every step of the process to ensure you are completely satisfied and make Hyundai of White Plains your number one auto dealer.

About Hyundai of White Plains

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Loaner Service Available
  • Auto Detailing
  • Seven Day Service & Parts

"Great difference from just 3 years ago"

3 years ago I went to this dealership for my Sonata lease. The car salesman that I met with was unfriendly, uncaring, and obvious about it. Not only that, but when I told him I'd gotten a better price at City World Hyundai in the Bronx he smirked and said 'well then you should just go there'. I swore I'd never go back there again due to my really nasty experience there, but returned last week because I'd heard the place was under new management, and I needed to return my lease and get another Sonata. What a difference! I met with Simon Kim, super friendly, bend-over-backwards for you type of attitude. Receptionist was friendly, and even the finance manager, Mike was a pleasure to deal with. So glad to see this place cleaned house, took out the trash, and brought in much better and friendlier people.

"BUYER BEWARE!"

I was told by the lease coordinator a time to bring my car in to drop it off. When I got there, he then told me that he couldn't inspect it. I parked it nearby and took pictures of it, because I was afraid that they would be dishonest and unethical, which they were. I soon received the inspection report showing damage to the bumper cover under the license plate, but no damage anywhere else. The car was in a different location from where I dropped it off, so it's my belief that an employee moving the car damaged it, but instead of Hyundai taking responsibility, they passed that on to me. I sent a letter to GM Greg Munoz. Hyundai Motor Finance and Hyundai Consumer Affairs, but received absolutely no reply. Instead a got a letter from a Collection Agency. I will never purchase another Hyundai and I would NOT recommend this dealership.

"Dishonest and unethical"

My 83 year old mother went to pick up her new Sonata, brought the certified bank check as told and was told by the finance manager that she had to pay another 1,000. This after being told the money up front included 1st payment, tax and DMV. They tried taking advantage of her. Kept changing the reason she had to pay more-which was all untrue. Fees on things that never has a dealer asked for. I guess they assumed since she was there alone, she would just go along with it. Fortunately she called me I went to pick up my very upset mother who felt she was really mistreated. Never in my life have I had such a bad experience. Even the manager wasn't even apologetic. They are dishonest and unethical-aka Slime Go to New Rochelle Hyundai much better treatment.

"Great dealership"

Jim and tony are the best this is my families 5 th lease and they go above and beyond in sevicing us! I highly recommend hyundai of white plains!

"Second Lease"

Tony and Jim were terrific. They were professional, friendly and not pushy. They made the entire transaction quick and easy and we are very happy with the deal we received.

"Makes Buying a Car As Close to Fun As You Can Have!"

We have had nothing but a great experience with this dealership so far so far. I do a lot of research before making big purchases like this one, and not only did we get a very-low-mileage used-but-looks-new car at the lowest end of book value, we also got a very high trade in value for our admittedly banged up and bruised Pacifica. Omar, our sales associate, was very thorough and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and to help us. He was a joy to be around and made the car buying process almost fun! Despite the dealership being very busy the day we finally got the car, we were in and out in a very timely manner. We will certainly be returning when my husband's literally taped-together SUV finally gives in.

Omar

"Purchase of a 2014 Sonata"

We were in the market for a new sedan to go along with the family mini-van. There seem to be a lot of options out there and I think we looked at most of them. The cars themselves all seem to be good options. A big difference for us which, in the end, made it an easy decision to go with Hyundai was the no hassle approach to pricing out the different options Jim and Tony brought to the experience. Jim was very helpful in explaining the various features that come with the different models of the Sonata to help us figure out what was the best option for our budget. Tony was very transparent in walking through the pricing and how we arrived at the final price. They are both honest, caring people and that mattered to us. Unfortunately our 4 year old son bumped his head in the dealership that required a trip to the Dr's to stitch up. NOT the fault of the dealership... if anything the fault of his parents. Huhh... *sigh*. In any event, Jim sent a note after the fact inquiring about our boy to make sure he was ok. The next time we were in the dealership, Tony made a point of asking to make sure everything was ok. It was a little thing... and maybe we should expect that from all people at all dealerships, but I'm not sure that I do. It was nice that they cared about us.

"Second Lease "

This was the second consecutive Sonata leased from WP Hyundai in 3 years and Jim and Toni assisted me both times. Although they had not seen me in almost 3 years, they both immediately recognized me upon my entrance and immediately dropped what they were doing to put me into a new car, although I still had 4 months left on my current lease. I left within an hour with a agreement in place to pick up a brand new sonata 2 days later and was (and am) very happy. My only complaint would be that all of my out of pocket costs were not fully explained to me at the time of the car lease agreement. Only when I went to pick up the car and finalize paperwork was I hit with the $600 "Bank Fee". However, all in all my experience was very good and would continue to deal with this location in the future.

"This was the fifth Hyundai I leased with Tony's..."

This was the fifth Hyundai I leased with Tony's assistance. I met him several years ago at New Rochelle Hyundai and despite that dealer's deep troubles, I have followed Tony to White Plains because of his credibility. Now at White Plains, Tony has Jim as a partner and a real dealer support staff, which makes the whole Hyundai experience truly a pleasure. When we need a new car, Tony has always helped us explore our options honestly and objectively, and without Jim's guidance we would never know how to use all of the new cars ever increasing bells and whistles. Next to your dealership's right to sell the Hyundai products, Tony and Jim are a close second to being the biggest asset you have. They are the reason we keep coming back to White Plains Hyundai. A&C Russo, Rye, NY

"I ended up getting my SUV from this location. I..."

I ended up getting my SUV from this location. I initially worked with Simon and thought he understood exactly what we wanted in a vehicle and that we did not want to play around. I expressed that if the dealership does anything underhanded, I would immediately walk away. Things were fine only until Simon passed me off to another sales guy. That is a bad practice! They illegally changed formal paperwork after we signed the document. Luckily, I caught the illegal change by the sales guy and told him DO NOT play around, else we will report them. They were so desperate for me to use their finance service that it was pitiful. Ironically, they obtained interest rates from the same bank I have an account in and immediately noticed they quoted me significantly higher. So, that proved to me they were trying to get more money out of me! When I asked if they could do better on the rate, they only gave me a lower rate when they saw I could careless for using them. When I told them that they are sketchy business practices, I told them that I did not want to use their financing AT ALL. Afterward, they later said they could not give us the SUV for the price they quoted because we did not use their financing service. I was immediately ready to walk away from the deal and THEN they said they would honor the price. Really?? More Games?? They played so many games you really have to stay on top of them if you buy from them. Net net, we got a good deal but they have very bad business practices. If someone tells a sales person we are ready to buy, do not waste that client’s time with the nonsense. Unlike other buyers I can afford to walk away from signing.

Simon Kim