Hyundai of White Plains

130 Westchester Avenue,
White Plains, New York 10601
Hyundai of White Plains Info
About Hyundai of White Plains

Our goal at Hyundai of White Plains is to create the ultimate client relationship and provide the best customer satisfaction by committing ourselves to earning your trust through honesty, loyalty and integrity. Our certified and expertly trained sales and service team are available seven days a week and will walk you through every step of the process to ensure you are completely satisfied and make Hyundai of White Plains your number one auto dealer.

About Hyundai of White Plains

• Seven Day Service & Parts
MARIEL_NAVARRO
5/21/2015

"Great experience"

Great service, friendly staff. Met my needs. Will def recommend to others. Didnt go wrong when picking this location. Very much in love with my SantaFe.

MOLINA

DAK8576
4/22/2015

"BUYERS BEWARE - DISHONEST DEALERSHIP!!!!!!"

We were in the market for a used car for our 16 year old son who had his heart set on a Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T. After months of searching he'd found the exact car on an internet advertisement at White Plains Hyundai dealership priced at $11,995. When we contacted the dealership we we're told that the car was available and decided to test drive it. After test driving and negotiating the price we put a cash deposit down and we were told that they would contact us after the certified inspection was complete, days passed with NOT ONE CALL. We made several attempts to contact TONY, the sales manager with no avail. When we finally spoke to TONY approximately 5 days later he informed that the car had passed inspection and that we needed to speak to Mike, the finance manager to set up an appointment for delivery. We called Mike numerous times and were told that he was unavailable and that he would call us back within a timely manner. Days went by without a return from ANYONE and when TONY finally answered our call he had informed us that the car was NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!!!! WHAT A SCUMBAG MOVE ON THERE PART!!!!!!!!!!!! We were now left with the task of breaking this news to our 16 year old son and having to locate another car. We were fortunate enough to find a honest and knowledgeable dealership with a car that suited our needs at Falleti Motors in Batavia, NY. WE WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND WHITE PLAINS HYUNDAI TO ANYONE IN SEARCH OF A NEW OR USED CAR! TONY AND MIKE ARE THE TWO MOST DISHONEST PEOPLE IN THE CAR BUISNESS AND ARE THE REASON WHY CARSALES MEN HAVE BEEN GIVEN A BAD NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After researching our experience with other members of the community, the census is that others have had similar experiences with White Plains Hyundai. CAR BUYERS BEWARE....THIS IS THE DEALERSHIP THAT YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ABOUT!!!!!!! PAUL AND BETH

Mike - Finance Manager

mturek
3/28/2015

"fast fun friendly. I love this place they made it easy"

I came in after shopping around with other hyundai dealers that only cared about the sale. They took time to see what I needed and helped me pick the right car in my budget that I love now. I will never go anywhere else again

kris coffey

gary
12/30/2014

"Thank you."

Went in on a Sunday. Drove off with new vehicle the next day. They really fought hard to get me in a better car. Long wait though.

jps2014
11/30/2014

"A good experience"

Simon was extremely helpful. He was willing to help me find exactly what I wanted. He listened to everything I said and worked with me to find the right car. I'm very happy with the deal I got and also very happy with my new Hyundai. I would recommend this dealership to anybody.

uncoverthetruth
10/17/2014

"If you even considered stopping by, take it from me.....dont"

This dealership is single handedly the most unprofessional and rude dealer I have ever been to. The cars are completely doctored up in the pictures and have dings and scratches all over them when you see them in person. The salesmen and managers will lie to you left and right. Trust me on this one, I have been to a lot of dealerships and this place falls far below what you would expect. Not only are the cars horrible and lied to with condition, but the salesmen and managers are the worst kind of people you will find. The manager Dan or Dave (something with a D) is a complete a-hole. He is not the least bit friendly, treats customers like dirt, and you can tell all the employees cannot stand him by the way everyone is uptight when he is around. The guy needs to be let go and put into something he'd be better suited for.....like the DMV. Stopping at this dealer was the worst decision I've made in a long time and I hope you listen to me when I warn you not to go. Take the time to travel another 10-20 minutes to another dealer in stamford or fairfield where they know what customer service is and actually how to treat the customer with respect. Maybe next time you should febreeze your disgusting heavily smoked in cars before you try and sell them! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

tempusfugit83
10/14/2014

"Great difference from just 3 years ago"

3 years ago I went to this dealership for my Sonata lease. The car salesman that I met with was unfriendly, uncaring, and obvious about it. Not only that, but when I told him I'd gotten a better price at City World Hyundai in the Bronx he smirked and said 'well then you should just go there'. I swore I'd never go back there again due to my really nasty experience there, but returned last week because I'd heard the place was under new management, and I needed to return my lease and get another Sonata. What a difference! I met with Simon Kim, super friendly, bend-over-backwards for you type of attitude. Receptionist was friendly, and even the finance manager, Mike was a pleasure to deal with. So glad to see this place cleaned house, took out the trash, and brought in much better and friendlier people.

Jeff Schwartz
9/12/2014

"BUYER BEWARE!"

I was told by the lease coordinator a time to bring my car in to drop it off. When I got there, he then told me that he couldn't inspect it. I parked it nearby and took pictures of it, because I was afraid that they would be dishonest and unethical, which they were. I soon received the inspection report showing damage to the bumper cover under the license plate, but no damage anywhere else. The car was in a different location from where I dropped it off, so it's my belief that an employee moving the car damaged it, but instead of Hyundai taking responsibility, they passed that on to me. I sent a letter to GM Greg Munoz. Hyundai Motor Finance and Hyundai Consumer Affairs, but received absolutely no reply. Instead a got a letter from a Collection Agency. I will never purchase another Hyundai and I would NOT recommend this dealership.

Suecaine
7/26/2014

"Dishonest and unethical"

My 83 year old mother went to pick up her new Sonata, brought the certified bank check as told and was told by the finance manager that she had to pay another 1,000. This after being told the money up front included 1st payment, tax and DMV. They tried taking advantage of her. Kept changing the reason she had to pay more-which was all untrue. Fees on things that never has a dealer asked for. I guess they assumed since she was there alone, she would just go along with it. Fortunately she called me I went to pick up my very upset mother who felt she was really mistreated. Never in my life have I had such a bad experience. Even the manager wasn't even apologetic. They are dishonest and unethical-aka Slime Go to New Rochelle Hyundai much better treatment.

Lorlinhail
7/07/2014

"Great dealership"

Jim and tony are the best this is my families 5 th lease and they go above and beyond in sevicing us! I highly recommend hyundai of white plains!

Reviews of Michael Lugo