INFINITI of Scottsdale

Bryan Nelson, Certified Sales Expert, INFINITI of Scottsdale

Bryan Nelson

Certified Sales Expert

January 31, 2017

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

- efitz427

After being very helpful via email which is the best form of comminication for me, Selena helped me get the car I was looking for at a great price. Since the deal was almost all ironed out before I got there it was smooth sailing and I really appreciate her hard work in assisting me. Would definitely recommend her as your salesperson if you buy there!

January 06, 2017

"Feel like Family!"

- XtremeFX11

I have been servicing my vehicle at Scottsdale Infiniti for almost 2 years and this place is the best! Everyone is upbeat, cheerful and very friendly! I purposely drive an additional 15mi north to this dealership just for the service alone! It is unmatched! My Service Advisor Eric, ROCKS!! He takes the time to listen to ALL of your vehicle issues and questions, gives helpful advice and makes recommendations too! You can tell he is eager to help you with your needs and get you taken care of in an easy, but professional manner! I have been fortunate to use a couple of the various Infiniti loaner vehicles when having work done... allowing me to experience the different options available to me when considering my next vehicle! Their waiting area is upscale, stocked with complimentary snacks, beverages and their own alkaline water! This location is truly one of the best! Keep it up Scottsdale Infiniti!

October 09, 2016

""Best of the best""

- Val4Greg

I truly have to say... This has been another great experience working with Scottsdale Infiniti. I wasn't planning on trading in our Q50 but since my other half seems to always have his eye on the newest models we new just where to go. To our sales guy Spencer to the best Sales manager Lee to amazing Courtney in Finance our experience was truly exceptional. Thank you all so much!! Well be back.. But, hopefully not sooner then our time. 😉

New 2016 Infiniti QX60, $50810

2016 Infiniti QX60

New 2017 Infiniti QX70, $55135

New 2017 Infiniti QX70, $53665

New 2017 Infiniti QX70, $53840

2017 Infiniti QX70

• Complimentary Exclusive Internet Benefits Package for Every Car purchased by an Internet Customer
  • 1 Year Free Personal Assistant Concierge Service with Every Car Purchased
  • 3 Years Free Dentless Paint Repair with Every Car Purchase
  • Free Private Infiniti Track Days at Firebird International Raceway with every Infiniti purchased
  • Infiniti Loaner Vehicles