INFINITI of South Atlanta

Service Consultant

Avery Anderson, Sales Consultant, INFINITI of South Atlanta

Avery Anderson

January 18, 2017

"Best Dealer Experience Ever"

- RockhavenW

We started looking at Infiniti of South Atlanta over a year ago. We didn't want to make such a big investment without a lot of homework. We drove a number of different luxury SUVs from a variety of dealers. We kept going back to Infiniti of South Atlanta. We never felt any pressure there. Their employees are first class. We never intended to buy a new vehicle, but our salesman, Anthony Smith, working with General Manager, David Watts, were able to put together a deal for us on a 2017 QX80 that made sense for us. They found a vehicle that had all the features we wanted. We also appreciate the fact that Infiniti of South Atlanta supports our local area, through donations and sponsorships, and is involved in our community. We are loving our new QX80, and highly recommend Infiniti of South Atlanta!

January 14, 2017

"Misrepresentation "

- Dee

Amber Romero didn't know the features on the subject she sold me. When I told her ithat was not there and she check it out the next day to find out it was not there. But the first day said it was on a different screen. And later said she would have to put a work order in for it . Than kin Flanagan over charged me to put me in the right sup. Than watt manager, rude attitude to not try to fix the problem. Carson in service, very professional and helpful. Vernon a pleasant man. Abate president for South of atlanta infinitI nice man but was not much help to fix the problem. He need to get out front more to make the dealership better.

January 03, 2017

"The Best Christmas Ever!"

- AMadden

Christmas came early this year! I visited the dealership for a routine oil change that turned into my purchasing a new car with an outstanding salesman such as Andre Goolsby. I had a routine oil change scheduled on Christmas Eve with Mr. Carson Gaither (who is the absolute best service consultant EVER) and I could not be more happier with the outcome. Andre was very professional, attentive, and kind. His attention too detail and eagerness to place me in the best possible upgrade was awesome and much appreciated. Taurus Williams is the bomb and made understanding "the numbers" such a breeze. He explained everything in great detail and was very knowledgeable and kind. I am so incredibly happy and excited about my Infiniti QX60. I am a repeat customer of the dealership because the staff provides superior service and would recommend that anyone in the market for a new vehicle visits Infiniti of South Atlanta.

New 2016 Infiniti QX80