Imperial Auto

Imperial Auto
Imperial Auto Info

Automotive Search Inc

Automotive Avenues

"RIPOFF!!! What a fraud this dealer was. they hire..."

RIPOFF!!! What a fraud this dealer was. they hire illiterate and incompetent people, the guy's name was CHAD for god sakes! Lie to you about the vehicle condition and once the sale is in the books, " I never said that sir." Was all I heard! Save the frustration and buy from a reputable dealer not these crooks!

Chad

"We had had so many issues with the vehicle purchased..."

We had had so many issues with the vehicle purchased here! They did not follow through with what they promised at ALL! Since we have had the vehicle we have uncovered many issues that are unsafe. When we tried calling to resolve we couldnt reach anyone. The phones are rarely answered and when they are we were lied to over and over. I do NOT recommend buying a car here unless you want to be ripped off!

chad

"I understand that there will be a few upest people in any..."

I understand that there will be a few upest people in any business. I have bought 2 cars from there along with many family members and friends of mine and Chad and his salespeople have been a pleasure to do business with and I know he sells a hell of a lot of vehicles. Their vehicles look great and there selection is incredible! They have done everything they said they would plus more for me and my family. They will not do u wrong and they arent liars. I have sent numerous amounts of people to them in the last 2 1/2 yrs to know this!! You should stop by there and see for yourself!

Chad

"If there was anyway to give this dealership negative -100..."

If there was anyway to give this dealership negative -100 we would!!! The other review about them stealing money is exactly what happened to us. They promised us new tires, warranties and to fix pre-existing problems then stole thousands of dollars out of our account after we gave them thousands in cash for the down and told us to f-off when we asked about all the promises they made us and when we asked for our money back they took. THEY ARE THEIVES AND LIARS!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEM!!! now we have to get a lawyer and file charges and we were totally screwed for weeks after trying to figure out how to make up the thousands they stole. Save yourself the time, headache and money anything they promise is a total lie even if they put it in the purchase agreement.

justin and manager

"AWESOME DEALERSHIP WITH KNOWLEDGEABLE SALESPEOPLE THAT I..."

AWESOME DEALERSHIP WITH KNOWLEDGEABLE SALESPEOPLE THAT I HAVE REFERRED TO NUMEROUS PEOPLE AND EVERYBODY IS HAPPY!!! VERY RARE TO FIND THIS!! THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION AND AWESOME FINANCING THAT WORKS WITH ALL TYPES OF CREDIT! GIVE THEM A CHANCE AND YOU WONT BE DISSAPOINTED!!

Chad Craig Dean DJ

"This has been the worst experience buying a car I have..."

This has been the worst experience buying a car I have ever had, I wrote a cjeck and tock them part of what we owed in cash and they ran my check even thought we didnt owe them the amount the check was written for.They are GREEDY GREEDY People !!!!!!

Idiot Idiot