International Honda

Pre-Owned Specialist

September 30, 2016

"Beware"

- asa1

Last Saturday my wife and I drove over an hour to complete a deal I had made on a new Accord EX. Upon arrival we were greeted by the sales manager whom I had made the deal with and after stalling and stalling he informed me the price would be over $800 more than we had agreed upon. We left and will never return . I have since made a deal with a dealer in Madison and he honored the deal we made on the phone. By the way it was my 10th new Honda. Love the cars but Not this untrustworthy dealer. You have lost a good customer for ever!

July 18, 2016

"Terrible experience "

- Never again

This dealership is unwilling to work with you on price, excessively pushes their financing, will not fix a problem with the vehicle after purchase unless it's a "safety issue" and to top it off they left me with an 1/8 tank of gas to drive home on. Rude sales people who rely on "company policy". Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

June 23, 2016

"Disreputable, poor service, shady "

- Buyer beware!

Last year in June, I visited International Honda to purchase a new car. Decided to get the CRV. They didn't have the trim package and color I wanted, so the service guy tried to sell one in a different color. Insisting it looked nicer than the one I wanted. Then he whined that he'd have to spend time trying to find the one I wanted. Finally, the manager came out and told the salesman they could get me the car. Picked up my car and they had wiped the entire inside with Armor All. Why would you do that? It's a new car. This left greasy marks all over the leather interior and the windows. About 2 weeks into owning the car, I noticed an annoying rattle coming from the dashboard area. I took in to the service department. They couldn't hear anything and suggested I leave it for a week. I did. They still couldn't hear anything. The rattle only happens when it is hot and sunny outside. I'm assuming the plastic expands in the heat and causes the rattle. But they refused to do anything until they heard it. One Saturday, I was in Sheboygan (I live 30 miles away) and the car was rattling quite loudly. I drove to the dealer to have someone listen to it. The service department was closed so a sales person rode with me. He heard the rattle and told me to make an appointment. I did. The service department couldn't hear anything. A few months later, I took my car in for an oil change and to have the tire sensor light turned off. They changed my oil, checked the fluids, and told me I had a nail in the tire and it was in an area that couldn't be repaired. He also told me it was extremely unsafe to drive my car in that condition. I told him to go ahead and change the tire grateful that nothing had happened. He came back to the waiting room to tell me they didn't have the correct tire in stock but they could order it. I asked him how I was going to get home since my car was extremely dangerous do drive in its condition. He took me in the back to show me where the nail was and then told me not to worry. The worst thing that would happen would be the tire would continue to leak air. Huh? He just scared me to death about driving my car and the said he was lying? I took my car to an area garage to have the tire replaced. Not only was the tire 40 dollars cheaper, but the local garage called to ask if it would be ok for them to fill the coolant as it was low. They filled it with no charge. Funny - International Honda service person assured me they had topped off all levels. Another lie. So, let's review: I am making payments on a 32,000 vehicle that has a loud rattle coming from the dashboard. I don't trust the service department at all. I've decided the best thing I can do is to let others know NOT to purchase anything from this place and I am going to trade this CRV in on a new vehicle. It won't be a Honda and it certainly won't be from this dealership.

2016 Honda CR-V