International Honda

4000 N. Frontage Road,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
International Honda Info
About International Honda

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About International Honda

Never again
7/18/2016

"Terrible experience "

This dealership is unwilling to work with you on price, excessively pushes their financing, will not fix a problem with the vehicle after purchase unless it's a "safety issue" and to top it off they left me with an 1/8 tank of gas to drive home on. Rude sales people who rely on "company policy". Wouldn't recommend this place to my worst enemy.

Reggie

Buyer beware!
6/23/2016

"Disreputable, poor service, shady "

Last year in June, I visited International Honda to purchase a new car. Decided to get the CRV. They didn't have the trim package and color I wanted, so the service guy tried to sell one in a different color. Insisting it looked nicer than the one I wanted. Then he whined that he'd have to spend time trying to find the one I wanted. Finally, the manager came out and told the salesman they could get me the car. Picked up my car and they had wiped the entire inside with Armor All. Why would you do that? It's a new car. This left greasy marks all over the leather interior and the windows. About 2 weeks into owning the car, I noticed an annoying rattle coming from the dashboard area. I took in to the service department. They couldn't hear anything and suggested I leave it for a week. I did. They still couldn't hear anything. The rattle only happens when it is hot and sunny outside. I'm assuming the plastic expands in the heat and causes the rattle. But they refused to do anything until they heard it. One Saturday, I was in Sheboygan (I live 30 miles away) and the car was rattling quite loudly. I drove to the dealer to have someone listen to it. The service department was closed so a sales person rode with me. He heard the rattle and told me to make an appointment. I did. The service department couldn't hear anything. A few months later, I took my car in for an oil change and to have the tire sensor light turned off. They changed my oil, checked the fluids, and told me I had a nail in the tire and it was in an area that couldn't be repaired. He also told me it was extremely unsafe to drive my car in that condition. I told him to go ahead and change the tire grateful that nothing had happened. He came back to the waiting room to tell me they didn't have the correct tire in stock but they could order it. I asked him how I was going to get home since my car was extremely dangerous do drive in its condition. He took me in the back to show me where the nail was and then told me not to worry. The worst thing that would happen would be the tire would continue to leak air. Huh? He just scared me to death about driving my car and the said he was lying? I took my car to an area garage to have the tire replaced. Not only was the tire 40 dollars cheaper, but the local garage called to ask if it would be ok for them to fill the coolant as it was low. They filled it with no charge. Funny - International Honda service person assured me they had topped off all levels. Another lie. So, let's review: I am making payments on a 32,000 vehicle that has a loud rattle coming from the dashboard. I don't trust the service department at all. I've decided the best thing I can do is to let others know NOT to purchase anything from this place and I am going to trade this CRV in on a new vehicle. It won't be a Honda and it certainly won't be from this dealership.

International Honda responded to this review

June 27, 2016

I'd like to start off by saying thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at the dealership - all feedback whether good or bad is truly appreciated as it allows us to see where are excelling as well as where we have some opportunities for improvement. That being said, I'd like to sincerely apologize for the experience you've had here with Tony in the service department. I'd like to discuss the situation further and see if there is a way for us to rectify the situation. At your convenience, please feel free to contact me at 920-694-3850 or kmalo@iasheboygan.com to discuss further. I look forward to speaking with you.

AleLou
11/23/2015

"Worst service ever!"

Let's just start that this is probably the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. One out of three experiences there, I was told that they had my tires i needed to replace my flat tires the day before my appointment. I called later that day, twice, to tell them I only needed one tire. I didn't get a call back and when I called the following morning, Tony F., the sales representative told me he was too busy all morning to call back. Anyways, when I got there, they told me they did not have any tires available to fix my tire. It took them ONE HOUR to tell me that and then about another hour to put on my spare tire. If I could give a rating of ZERO, i would. I do not recommend this place for service at all!!!!!!

sof1560
8/25/2015

"Excellent from start to finish"

Mike and Terrance were very easy to deal with and responsive to my questions and concerns. They honored their price commitment and took the time to explain the details of the vehicle and our transaction.

kp062158
8/10/2015

"Excellent customer service; like buying a car from my dad."

We had so many questions and each was met with a prompt and professoinal answer. Danny and Josh were helpful with every step of the car buyinjg process. This group does not simply answer with automated messages. We felt like we were dealing with friends/family. This was important since we bought the car in Sheboygan after traveling from Iowa. This was a seamless process and we will consider purchasing from them when we get our next Subaru in a few years! They had the best price in a 500 mile radius for a car of that year with those miles. Turns out that when we said that to Danny he said it is actually apoint of pride with the dealership. Thanks for the great experience, IA team!

DLD
8/03/2015

"Rachel & Hanna"

From dealing with Rachel from the beginning, she was very responsive with getting back to me via email and phone and answered any questions I had. Rachel understood my concerns and answered them. Hanna was also very helpful in the sales process. She went above and beyond the norm. and was willing to help and answer any questions I had. She was great. International Auto is very fortunate to have Rachel & Hanna.

Satisfied Customer
7/27/2015

"Stress free car buying experience!"

We shopped around at other dealerships, and were not happy with the experience. We felt much more comfortable working with Andrew Wiest at International Honda. He is professional and friendly (not pushy!). Travis Haack was friendly and efficient with the handling the paperwork. We feel that we received excellent customer service throughout the process.

happycustomer
7/13/2015

"My experience"

I recently was looking to lease a new car. Matt Hoffman and Travis Haack both did an amazing job. They were very friendly and reasonable. Overall, I had a great experience working with these two! :)

Matt Johnson

sbaz60
6/30/2015

"Easiest purchase I've made in a long time!"

Worked with Andrew Wiest. He was friendly, knowlegable and honest. Qualities I consider important when buying a car. Purhase went smoothly and I attribute this to Andrew, who was very professional. Also worked with Josh Doro and Rachel Gross, who were also professional and personable. Overall, the experience of buying this car was as good as can be expected when one does purchase a car.

pullafast
6/19/2015

"Fantastic car buying experience!"

No price negotiation was necessary as the dealership honored TrueCar estimate 100%. Salespeople answered all my questions both via email and phone; very polite and professional! Financing was handled quickly and with no issues. I was in and out within an hour. Fantastic car buying experience!

Reviews of Josh Doro