International Honda

4000 N. Frontage Road,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
International Honda Info
About International Honda

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About International Honda

Dhewes
5/26/2015

"Positive"

Hanna was easy to talk to and do business with. She was friendly and seemed honest. Mike negotiated prices kindly, was personable, and we were satisfied with the final payment plan.

Seabass74
5/10/2015

"Great experience with our first brand new car"

We were treated with professionalism, courtesy, respect and responsiveness from the first website contact through delivery. We loved the experience and would happily recommend Glenn in particular, and the entire IA staff for their excellence throughout the entire experience. We never felt pressure to buy the car, but felt we had a partner throughout the entire process. We'd happily return for our next purchase and have recommended IA to several people already,

julie b
5/06/2015

"A unfortunate situation turned good."

I had a unfortunate end to my car and needed to find a car quickly. My cousin told me about the International Autos website and I found a car I was interested in. Andrew was the dealer that helped my mom and I with looking at the car. Very nice, knowledgeable, personable, experience. He was able to help us negotiate a price so I could purchase the car. Also, very patient and understanding with all the questions we had. Wonderful experience.

Corey85
4/30/2015

"New (to us) Honda Civic"

Just got done buying a Honda Civic, had a smooth drive home and I was very happy with the people we worked with tonight. (Hanna and Travis) Thanks for going the extra mile and working late!

FinallyRollin
4/24/2015

"Helpful Staff"

Got everything done in one stop. They worked hard on saving me money for insurance and got me the best deal possible for an interest rate. Would recommend to anyone looking for a car to look here first.

lease for less
4/24/2015

"Excellent Dealership!"

I leased a Honda Civic from International Auto and was truly impressed by my salesperson Connie's professionalism and commitment to making it an easy and stress free experience. Every person i dealt with was friendly ,knowledgeable and completely competent. Would recommend this dealership to anyone and can see myself returning to lease my next Honda!.

FranCastillo

"Toyota Prius"

My husband and I were on the market for a Toyota Prius when we came across one online at International Honda in Sheboygan. When we arrived we were greeted by very friendly, smiling salesman, Bobby Hill. Bobby was very helpful in setting up a test drive very quickly and educating us on the vehicle during the test drive. After the test drive we sat down and went over the carfax for the vehicle and discussed cost at which we agreed on a very fair price. Overall I am very satisfied and impressed with the level of service I received at International Honda and from our salesman Bobby. I highly recommend this dealership and will definitely be returning to Bobby for the purchase of our next vehicle.

KT

"Great dealership"

My husband and I recently purchased a van from International Honda and had a great experience from start to finish. After a few terrible car deal experiences in the past, we were very impressed by this dealership and would highly recommend it to any of our friends and family. We worked with Andrew, who was very knowledgeable and helpful to us. He gave us honest information and never made us feel pressured to go in a certain direction. We've been happy with our vehicle and would go back to International Honda and Andrew in the future.

Pamela19
4/22/2015

"A great purchase from a great team"

Overall was a great car buying experience! Found the right car I was looking for! Hanna did an awesome job and had great indepth detail I needed! Travis did a great job explaining the finance part of the car! Great job!

Michael
4/21/2015

"great experience"

Glenn was professional at all times and a pleasure to work with. I want to thank International Auto for a great experience and will recommend them to family and friends.

Reviews of Travis Haack