International Honda

4000 N. Frontage Road,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
International Honda Info
About International Honda

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About International Honda

DLD
8/03/2015

"Rachel & Hanna"

From dealing with Rachel from the beginning, she was very responsive with getting back to me via email and phone and answered any questions I had. Rachel understood my concerns and answered them. Hanna was also very helpful in the sales process. She went above and beyond the norm. and was willing to help and answer any questions I had. She was great. International Auto is very fortunate to have Rachel & Hanna.

Satisfied Customer
7/27/2015

"Stress free car buying experience!"

We shopped around at other dealerships, and were not happy with the experience. We felt much more comfortable working with Andrew Wiest at International Honda. He is professional and friendly (not pushy!). Travis Haack was friendly and efficient with the handling the paperwork. We feel that we received excellent customer service throughout the process.

happycustomer
7/13/2015

"My experience"

I recently was looking to lease a new car. Matt Hoffman and Travis Haack both did an amazing job. They were very friendly and reasonable. Overall, I had a great experience working with these two! :)

Matt Johnson

sbaz60
6/30/2015

"Easiest purchase I've made in a long time!"

Worked with Andrew Wiest. He was friendly, knowlegable and honest. Qualities I consider important when buying a car. Purhase went smoothly and I attribute this to Andrew, who was very professional. Also worked with Josh Doro and Rachel Gross, who were also professional and personable. Overall, the experience of buying this car was as good as can be expected when one does purchase a car.

pullafast
6/19/2015

"Fantastic car buying experience!"

No price negotiation was necessary as the dealership honored TrueCar estimate 100%. Salespeople answered all my questions both via email and phone; very polite and professional! Financing was handled quickly and with no issues. I was in and out within an hour. Fantastic car buying experience!

guy who bought a car here
5/30/2015

"No Hassle, No Pressure"

We dealt with Andrew Wiest. Mr. Wiest was extremely professional, courteous, and friendly. We didn't get the standard "car dealer" run around and tricks. Would recommend to a friend.

Chad Larson

Dhewes
5/26/2015

"Positive"

Hanna was easy to talk to and do business with. She was friendly and seemed honest. Mike negotiated prices kindly, was personable, and we were satisfied with the final payment plan.

Seabass74
5/10/2015

"Great experience with our first brand new car"

We were treated with professionalism, courtesy, respect and responsiveness from the first website contact through delivery. We loved the experience and would happily recommend Glenn in particular, and the entire IA staff for their excellence throughout the entire experience. We never felt pressure to buy the car, but felt we had a partner throughout the entire process. We'd happily return for our next purchase and have recommended IA to several people already,

julie b
5/06/2015

"A unfortunate situation turned good."

I had a unfortunate end to my car and needed to find a car quickly. My cousin told me about the International Autos website and I found a car I was interested in. Andrew was the dealer that helped my mom and I with looking at the car. Very nice, knowledgeable, personable, experience. He was able to help us negotiate a price so I could purchase the car. Also, very patient and understanding with all the questions we had. Wonderful experience.

Corey85
4/30/2015

"New (to us) Honda Civic"

Just got done buying a Honda Civic, had a smooth drive home and I was very happy with the people we worked with tonight. (Hanna and Travis) Thanks for going the extra mile and working late!

Reviews of Travis Haack