International Honda

4000 N. Frontage Road,
Sheboygan, Wisconsin 53081
International Honda Info
About International Honda

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About International Honda

FinallyRollin
4/24/2015

"Helpful Staff"

Got everything done in one stop. They worked hard on saving me money for insurance and got me the best deal possible for an interest rate. Would recommend to anyone looking for a car to look here first.

lease for less
4/24/2015

"Excellent Dealership!"

I leased a Honda Civic from International Auto and was truly impressed by my salesperson Connie's professionalism and commitment to making it an easy and stress free experience. Every person i dealt with was friendly ,knowledgeable and completely competent. Would recommend this dealership to anyone and can see myself returning to lease my next Honda!.

FranCastillo

"Toyota Prius"

My husband and I were on the market for a Toyota Prius when we came across one online at International Honda in Sheboygan. When we arrived we were greeted by very friendly, smiling salesman, Bobby Hill. Bobby was very helpful in setting up a test drive very quickly and educating us on the vehicle during the test drive. After the test drive we sat down and went over the carfax for the vehicle and discussed cost at which we agreed on a very fair price. Overall I am very satisfied and impressed with the level of service I received at International Honda and from our salesman Bobby. I highly recommend this dealership and will definitely be returning to Bobby for the purchase of our next vehicle.

KT

"Great dealership"

My husband and I recently purchased a van from International Honda and had a great experience from start to finish. After a few terrible car deal experiences in the past, we were very impressed by this dealership and would highly recommend it to any of our friends and family. We worked with Andrew, who was very knowledgeable and helpful to us. He gave us honest information and never made us feel pressured to go in a certain direction. We've been happy with our vehicle and would go back to International Honda and Andrew in the future.

Pamela19
4/22/2015

"A great purchase from a great team"

Overall was a great car buying experience! Found the right car I was looking for! Hanna did an awesome job and had great indepth detail I needed! Travis did a great job explaining the finance part of the car! Great job!

Michael
4/21/2015

"great experience"

Glenn was professional at all times and a pleasure to work with. I want to thank International Auto for a great experience and will recommend them to family and friends.

Tom Maloney
4/20/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I was very impressed with every step in the car buying process. Hanna was very knowledgeable with the Honda Product Line and was very easy to get a long with. The negotiation process was very simple and to the point. Even after the sale, I had a couple questions with my new Honda and Hanna was able to take care of the issues very quickly! I would recommend this dealership and Hanna to anyone.

swtaslemonpie
4/20/2015

"Best car buying experience ever."

My husband and I got a very friendly welcome from Hanna. She easy to work with and we did not feel pressured at all. My smart phone sometimes gets the better of me, but I have talked to Hanna several times, and she is making sure my car doesn't outsmart me. She is a pleasure to work with! BDJ

Honda 3g
4/20/2015

"hospitable and competent service"

I felt a cordial welcome from Hannah. She made me feel like a friend with her hospitality. She answered many questions that I asked, so that I felt I could make an informed decision about buying a new car. I appreciated the opportunity to drive the car. I was even allowed to pick up my wife from a salon so that she could experience it as we drove back to the dealership. I received very cooperative service and I am glad that I have purchased another Honda. I am trading in my 2008 Accord and I still have a 2000 Odyssey. The maintenance records have been excellent.

JP
4/14/2015

"Stress free"

Glenn was great to work with and he helped make my purchasing experience easy and stress free. The staff was very friendly as well and I never felt pressured into anything. For those that dread purchasing a vehicle from a dealership - I would recommend you give International Honda a try. I was pleased with the comfortable, no pressure environment that they offered.

Reviews of Travis Haack