International Honda

Daniel Castillo, Pre-Owned Specialist, International Honda

Daniel Castillo

Pre-Owned Specialist

September 09, 2017

"Didn't seem to want my business"

- rover

Made an appointment at the dealership to obtain pricing on a new car in comparison to a quote from another dealership. From the moment I arrived, it appeared as if they were not interested in my business and advised that they could not match Milwaukee dealership prices. They did provide a price and sure enough it was much higher than the offer I had already been provided. It is a shame as I wanted to do business with my local dealer but I was not prepared to pay an inflated price. I went back to one of Milwaukee's volume dealer and the differential was $1500 lower.

Terrence Jordan

April 29, 2017

"Pleasantly surprised."

- DLBFIT

Had I read the current reviews beforehand, I would not have shopped here. Thank goodness I didn't. I was just browsing, & on the off chance I would see something in my price range, with low miles, of course, I had already decided to purchase it, if I found one. Well, I was greeted quickly, which did not surprise me, as happens with most dealers. The salesman listened to what I wanted, & we actually found one, slightly higher than my bottom number, however, not overly so, still below my internal mindset 'top' number. I have not had to deal with the service dept. yet, so I can't give a fair review on that aspect. I have to admit, I was suprised that I could take the car home the same day. The last time I bought a car from a dealership it was the standard 3 days. My only minor wish that wasn't done was I was only given 1/4 tank of gas to drive home. The last time I was given a full tank. I don't know if this is standard amongst all places or just here.

Reggie Agnew, Erika Thompson

September 30, 2016

"Beware"

- asa1

Last Saturday my wife and I drove over an hour to complete a deal I had made on a new Accord EX. Upon arrival we were greeted by the sales manager whom I had made the deal with and after stalling and stalling he informed me the price would be over $800 more than we had agreed upon. We left and will never return . I have since made a deal with a dealer in Madison and he honored the deal we made on the phone. By the way it was my 10th new Honda. Love the cars but Not this untrustworthy dealer. You have lost a good customer for ever!

Service manager Todd Nails