Read Reviews International Subaru Orland Park

(877) 243-4214

Manufacturers: Subaru, Service Center

4.3

based on 3 reviews

Overall
4.3

4.3 out of 5

41 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

International Subaru Orland Park

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of International Subaru Orland Park

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great experience - 2015 Forester"

APRosenberg
5/1/2014 11:30:43 AM

Marty Lucas
Joe Cortese

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

I worked with Marty Lucas from a distance to pick out, price, and purchase a 2015 Forester. I'm in Wisconsin and the dealership is in Illinois, so we did pretty much everything by e-mail. This could have been a real pain, but Marty was always quick and responsive so things went very smoothly. Most dealerships had few or no Foresters on the lot at the time due to demand, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that these guys had one in exactly the color/spec I was looking for. Despite the high demand, Marty gave me a fantastic price with no tricky salesmanship or upselling.

Marty and Joe also found a way to beat my credit union's financing. When it came time to pick up the car and sign all the paperwork, once again things were very simple and smooth. Absolutely no high-pressure nonsense or unwelcome attempts to up-sell. Marty walked me through all of the features of the car to make sure I was comfortable with it, gave me a nice overview of warranty coverages and all of that, and got me on my way nice and quickly. All in all, I couldn't be happier with the experience and will absolutely come back.

Twitter
"I contacted International Subaru of Orland Park because..."

Rob7410
8/22/2013 12:35:59 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Marty Lucas

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

I contacted International Subaru of Orland Park because they had a 07 STI Limited i was interested in. Terry McQuaid was the first to contact me and he promptly answered all my questions through email. I scheduled an appointment to see the car and worked with Marty Lucas on the sale. Marty was very friendly, professional, and accommodating to my requests. The entire buying process was stress free, and they were more than happy to work with my credit union to secure financing. A month later the car is a joy and i'm very happy with my purchase. I will consider International Subaru of Orland Park when buying new in the future.

Twitter
"About a month ago I went in for a used car inspection for..."

Mullens4
9/9/2012 4:24:13 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Jeremy
Dave

3.2

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

About a month ago I went in for a used car inspection for an '06 STI I was thinking about purchasing pending inspection. The inspection came out clean and the only recommended parts that needed replacing were the battery. "Great!" I thought. I bought the car and went over it myself. There was a squeak coming from the engine bay, so I took a look at the drive belts. One had cracks everywhere, so I replaced both. This made me concerned, because the checklist I got from the mechanic (Dave) said they were good. The squeak was still present. I checked the idler pulley and it was bad. It was spinning freely. I took a look at the air filter and lo and behold, it was covered in black oil and dirt. Once again, it was supposedly checked over and didn't need replacing. The MAF sensor was covered in oil because of the bad filter. They checked for leaks, but apparently not because my rear diff is leaking and now I need to get that fixed. Simple things such as an air filter and drive belts were not looked at. If I had known parts needed to be replaced, I would have had the dealership I was buying it from replace those parts before I bought it. Instead I paid for them myself. I paid over $200 for an inspection and I was lied to. Do NOT have inspections done here. Go to an independent shop.

Twitter
"Working with salesperson Mr. John Kazminski when..."

tarfulea
7/14/2012 10:18:48 AM

John Kazminski

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

Working with salesperson Mr. John Kazminski when purchasing a new 2012 Subaru Impreza Limited at International Auto in Orland Park was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. My wife and I were completely comfortable and treated very well. Mr. Kazminski was very friendly, professional, and he gave us complete information. I would purchase from this salesperson dealer again, without question. Great place to buy a car.

Added: 7/16/2012 1:27:53 PM

Tarfulea, I am glad that you had a positive experience with us. We want all of our customers to feel comfortable and that they were treated with the respect they deserve. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. - Terry McQuaid, General Manager

Twitter
"John was informative and patient. We spent a total of 3..."

needybrain
6/11/2012 7:29:38 AM

john kazminski

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

John was informative and patient. We spent a total of 3 days deciding which new vehicle to buy and he never hesitated to meet our every request for test drives, etc. He even went out in the rain to bring us a couple of different models to view in the indoor area.

Twitter
"John was a good salesman. He was patient and a good..."

joeandmary
6/6/2012 7:06:53 AM

John Kaminski

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

John was a good salesman. He was patient and a good listener. I would go back to him to purchase another vehicle if I need to in the future.

Twitter
"This is my third car purchase in my life. I hated every..."

crichert
6/4/2012 11:42:26 PM

Mike O'Meara

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

This is my third car purchase in my life. I hated every moment during those times. Pushy salespeople, rude service, and horrible game playing. I dreaded this as my 2002 Forester was coming to end-of-life. I then started my research and decided I was purchase another forester.

Working with salesperson Mike O'Meara when purchasing my new 2012 Subaru Forester at International Auto in Orland Park was the best experience I have ever had. I was completely comfortable, no pressure, and he gave me complete information. NO GAMES, and was able to get my price down to a payment I could afford. I would purchase from this salesperson dealer again, without question.

Added: 6/21/2012 4:21:01 PM

Crichert, I am so glad we changed your views on purchasing a car. We want all of our customers to feel comfortable during the entire process. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, we hope to see you again soon. - Terry McQuaid (General Manager)

Twitter
"Albert was terrific. He is very friendly, knowledgeable,..."

subaru12345
5/18/2012 5:34:38 PM

Albert Miliauskas

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

Albert was terrific. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, outspoken, not too pushy. I felt comfortable working with him. Not too stressful experience of buying/choosing a car.

Twitter
"To the wary consumer, I have never been treated..."

falcon4.0
5/17/2012 2:48:06 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
two

To the wary consumer,

I have never been treated in a manner like this in my fifty-three years of doing business. They are the most rude salestaff, in my estimation, in the state. I told another customer not to buy a car in this place. There is only three places to park in front of the dealership, and a brand new Toyota was in the last nonhandicaped space so I parked it dirctly across from it which was in the row of used cars. My vehicle is older but in great shape. I was thinking of trading it in. Well you would think I commited murder. I was immediatly asked "what are you doing"? I told him I was trying to park and he requested that I park in the Volvo dealer next door. I did this. Well the saleman was hovering over a rust spot on a Forester that a Oriental woman was interested in. She was inside at this point; as an ice breaker I ask him if it was forsale and he told me "This is a used car lot isn't it, they all are forsale."
Well I just guess that I forgot where I was. Silly me! First I cannot park at fifty-three years old and now I am senile enough not to know what a used care lot is. I drive an old car that does not have a scratch on it eventhough it is seventeen years old. Thats no lie. Owned by an older gentleman, the Cadillac is still very presentable. You know what, I think I am going to keep it, bad gas milage and all. I called Subaru corporate and reported that guy. Well, let them deal it. You know later the Woman I mentioned above was outside alone for some reason and I told her not to buy from Inernational Subaru because of their rude behavior. I hope you don't either.

Added: 6/5/2012 3:56:02 PM

Falcon4.0, I understand that you did not have a pleasant experience during your last visit to our dealership. We never want our customers to feel that they have been treated unfairly or in a disrespectful manner. Please contact me, Terry McQuaid (General Manager), directly at (708) 342-0400 or tmcquaid@iaorlandpark.com, so that I can gain a better understanding of the situation. Thank you, I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Twitter
"A friend told me to check out Subaru's. I was looking for..."

Tom847
5/11/2012 7:10:56 PM

Ken Voogt

My Review Of International Subaru Orland Park:

A friend told me to check out Subaru's. I was looking for a sedan with decent fuel milage. After a test drive in the Legacy, I knew I found the car. It handles so well, I was impressed. My salesman told me everything I needed to know and more. My wife and I took the car on a weekend trip within a few days and it exceeded what I expected. When friends ask, I tell them to go see my guy. Everything was so easy and laid back, not like the experience at the other dealers. The business manager was also friendly and not pushy.

Reviews 11-20 >>