International Subaru Orland Park

Gerald Subaru of Naperville

Carolyn J Coleman
8/16/2016

"Not happy with service"

The service advisor was so RUDE and condenscending. Never listened to me and and blew all my complaints off. He would never have talked to my husband that way. My issue is still not fixed.

Jeremy Netzer

Paul W.
5/03/2015

"Highest praise for one of its representatives"

Though I ended up not buying a car at this dealership for reasons that had nothing to do with this dealership, I received the best help possible from one of its representatives, Ashley Garr, in my search for the car that would work best for me. She is a consummate professional and will go out of her way to assist you. I cannot praise her enough.

Ashley Garr

APRosenberg
5/01/2014

"Great experience - 2015 Forester"

I worked with Marty Lucas from a distance to pick out, price, and purchase a 2015 Forester. I'm in Wisconsin and the dealership is in Illinois, so we did pretty much everything by e-mail. This could have been a real pain, but Marty was always quick and responsive so things went very smoothly. Most dealerships had few or no Foresters on the lot at the time due to demand, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that these guys had one in exactly the color/spec I was looking for. Despite the high demand, Marty gave me a fantastic price with no tricky salesmanship or upselling. Marty and Joe also found a way to beat my credit union's financing. When it came time to pick up the car and sign all the paperwork, once again things were very simple and smooth. Absolutely no high-pressure nonsense or unwelcome attempts to up-sell. Marty walked me through all of the features of the car to make sure I was comfortable with it, gave me a nice overview of warranty coverages and all of that, and got me on my way nice and quickly. All in all, I couldn't be happier with the experience and will absolutely come back.

Marty Lucas, Joe Cortese

Rob7410
8/22/2013

"I contacted International Subaru of Orland Park because..."

I contacted International Subaru of Orland Park because they had a 07 STI Limited i was interested in. Terry McQuaid was the first to contact me and he promptly answered all my questions through email. I scheduled an appointment to see the car and worked with Marty Lucas on the sale. Marty was very friendly, professional, and accommodating to my requests. The entire buying process was stress free, and they were more than happy to work with my credit union to secure financing. A month later the car is a joy and i'm very happy with my purchase. I will consider International Subaru of Orland Park when buying new in the future.

Marty Lucas

Mullens4
9/09/2012

"About a month ago I went in for a used car inspection for..."

About a month ago I went in for a used car inspection for an '06 STI I was thinking about purchasing pending inspection. The inspection came out clean and the only recommended parts that needed replacing were the battery. "Great!" I thought. I bought the car and went over it myself. There was a squeak coming from the engine bay, so I took a look at the drive belts. One had cracks everywhere, so I replaced both. This made me concerned, because the checklist I got from the mechanic (Dave) said they were good. The squeak was still present. I checked the idler pulley and it was bad. It was spinning freely. I took a look at the air filter and lo and behold, it was covered in black oil and dirt. Once again, it was supposedly checked over and didn't need replacing. The MAF sensor was covered in oil because of the bad filter. They checked for leaks, but apparently not because my rear diff is leaking and now I need to get that fixed. Simple things such as an air filter and drive belts were not looked at. If I had known parts needed to be replaced, I would have had the dealership I was buying it from replace those parts before I bought it. Instead I paid for them myself. I paid over $200 for an inspection and I was lied to. Do NOT have inspections done here. Go to an independent shop.

Jeremy, Dave

tarfulea
7/14/2012

"Working with salesperson Mr. John Kazminski when..."

Working with salesperson Mr. John Kazminski when purchasing a new 2012 Subaru Impreza Limited at International Auto in Orland Park was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. My wife and I were completely comfortable and treated very well. Mr. Kazminski was very friendly, professional, and he gave us complete information. I would purchase from this salesperson dealer again, without question. Great place to buy a car.

John Kazminski

International Subaru Orland Park responded to this review

July 16, 2012

Tarfulea, I am glad that you had a positive experience with us. We want all of our customers to feel comfortable and that they were treated with the respect they deserve. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. - Terry McQuaid, General Manager

needybrain
6/11/2012

"John was informative and patient. We spent a total of 3..."

John was informative and patient. We spent a total of 3 days deciding which new vehicle to buy and he never hesitated to meet our every request for test drives, etc. He even went out in the rain to bring us a couple of different models to view in the indoor area.

john kazminski

joeandmary
6/06/2012

"John was a good salesman. He was patient and a good..."

John was a good salesman. He was patient and a good listener. I would go back to him to purchase another vehicle if I need to in the future.

John Kaminski

crichert
6/04/2012

"This is my third car purchase in my life. I hated every..."

This is my third car purchase in my life. I hated every moment during those times. Pushy salespeople, rude service, and horrible game playing. I dreaded this as my 2002 Forester was coming to end-of-life. I then started my research and decided I was purchase another forester. Working with salesperson Mike O'Meara when purchasing my new 2012 Subaru Forester at International Auto in Orland Park was the best experience I have ever had. I was completely comfortable, no pressure, and he gave me complete information. NO GAMES, and was able to get my price down to a payment I could afford. I would purchase from this salesperson dealer again, without question.

Mike O'Meara

International Subaru Orland Park responded to this review

June 21, 2012

Crichert, I am so glad we changed your views on purchasing a car. We want all of our customers to feel comfortable during the entire process. Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership, we hope to see you again soon. - Terry McQuaid (General Manager)

subaru12345
5/18/2012

"Albert was terrific. He is very friendly, knowledgeable,..."

Albert was terrific. He is very friendly, knowledgeable, outspoken, not too pushy. I felt comfortable working with him. Not too stressful experience of buying/choosing a car.

Albert Miliauskas