International Subaru

Sales Professional

July 27, 2016

"Our new Subaru"

- Subielovers

Gary and Tony and Ericka were all very nice and helpful. Everyone at the dealership was too. We feel welcome every time we go back there.

Gary Meyer
Other Employees : Tony, Ericka

July 06, 2016

"Horrible customer service"

- Seriously?!?

I called to verify a car that I found online was still on the lot. I told the salesman that I live 2 hours away so I wanted to be sure and set up an appointment for a test drive. I was assured it would be there. I showed up for my appointment - the salesman wasn't there, he showed up 20 minutes late and then couldn't find the car (seriously! How do you not know where the car is!?!?!). He eventually found out that the car had been used as a loaner vehicle - that would have been nice to know before I had driven 2 hours to get there. I was given a call a couple weeks later when the car was returned to the lot. Sometime during those weeks the price listed online went up about $800. I asked the salesman if I would be given the price listed when I had originally driven over there - he acted confused and said that he didn't think the price had been raised but eventually said he would talk to his manager and call me back in 20 minutes... 5 hours later I called him. I asked him for an estimate on what the taxes and service fees would be and he said he would find out and call me the next morning. The following evening (still no call from him) I called and asked to talk with any salesperson other than him and that new salesperson was able to give me the information instantly.

Brandon Mattingly

May 11, 2016

"Untrue advertising, salesman never returned call.."

- Richard

Sent email requesting price of specific vehicle. Got email would return call at 10:00 am. He never called. 11:00 Called him left a message. He never returned my call.. Now the vehicle is removed from listing.. I think pretty strange behavior for a dealer??

Brandon Mattingly l