Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

joeliv411
9/19/2016

"Have had my vehicles serviced there for years."

Have been having my vehicles serviced here for years. Great service and friendly, knowledgeable people. Will continue to do business here for years to come.

WillowT
9/17/2016

"Good Experience"

Friendly and not pushy, knowledgeable, and gave me a discount after my car came in late. Will buy from again. I would recommend to a friend.

Ford!
9/15/2016

"Awesome experience! Cody is great!"

We worked with Cody who is awesome and not your average car salesman. He was very genuine and we will be buyin from him again and again! We also worked with Q in finance and had a great experience!

CodyFord
9/15/2016

"AWESOME"

Cody Seals is an awesome salesman. Q (finance Guy lol) was awesome also. They made us feel very comfortable. We have never owned a Ford, and to be honest I didn't think we ever would. We were looking for a new truck and wanted to compare to a Chevy because the price of the Ford was better. After meeting with Cody the sale was in the bag. Not only did we buy one brand new F150 we came back 2 weeks later and bought a brand new F350. We absolutely loved Cody and Q. They are awesome!

TonyaB
9/14/2016

"Always Awesome "

This is the fifth vehicle we have bought from Stacia Shane over the years. She has always looked for what we want and explained numbers in a real world way that I can understand. We have never been pressured into anything. This time we bought a used F250 xlt diesel for an amazing price. I will always come here for my vehicle purchases!

markcousa
9/13/2016

"2016 Ford F150 Purchase"

Purchased new 2016 F150 a week ago. I worked with salesman Reed Greisen. He was excellent to work with. He was very honest and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He was not pushy and did his best to answer the many questions that I had. I appreciated the overall experience with the entire dealership. I would certainly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new vehicle.

Junior_3014@yahoo.com
9/10/2016

"great experience"

Daniel was great to work with! Best experience I have ever had at a dealership. Daniel was a class act, fun and understood the customers side of buying. Highly recommend working with interstate ford. All were a great group of people. Thanks Daniel!

r0ck1s12
9/10/2016

"2017 F250 purchase "

I just purchased the 2017 F250 Lariat 4x4 diesel club cab. The salesman that worked with me was great. Very honest about the truck and very knowledgable. I was unsure about owning a diesel powered truck at first (this is my first one) and after spending some time with Reed Greisen (the salesman) and learning from his experience I felt more comfortable about my purchase and was able to make a sound choice. This is a fascinating truck and I very happy about purchasing it. This dealership is one I will recommend very happily to my friends.

BPBP5
9/09/2016

"Friendly experience "

My experience at Interstate Ford was very positive. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I will recommend them to anyone as a better place to purchase a vehicle.

Kenzie Pitcher
9/05/2016

"Scooter is Awesome!"

Daniel "Scooter" was super nice and helpful. He explained everything well and answered all our questions. We will definitely return to I25 Ford for our next vehicle!

Reviews of Daniel "Scooter" Snider