Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

JLipman
8/27/2015

"Purchased New 2015 Super Duty"

Very satisfied with my experience all around. I had email them on a truck they had on their lot and they got back to me fast. I then told Daniel Snider that it was missing a few options i was looking for so he searched for another one. The same day he emailed me back with one that had everything I wanted. I drove up to speak with him and look at a few they had on their lot. He came out gave me the keys to the two i was most interested in and left my wife and I alone to look at them and test drive them on our own. This is really nice as then we were able get a better feel for them just between the two of us. We were able to stop in an empty lot and look the truck over away from the dealer so that was nice. He was very helpful explaining all the financing options to get me the best deal. All in all I would recommend their sales department for sure.

M. Coffman
8/20/2015

"Honesty, integrity, they go above and beyond excellent!"

Adrian Medina is my hero! For 9yrs this has been my service provider. I TRUST them to do work, without taking advantage. Theirs for life!

Kevin, who picked me up.

Rich
8/19/2015

"Wow!! What a GREAT SERVICE DEPT"

Ken,Jeff,Adrian -Thank You so much for outstanding service on all of my vehicles. I have been doing business with Interstate Ford for 10 Years & will continue because of you guys & the crew. Thanks Again Rich

Adrian

Smarez67
8/15/2015

"Bought a 15 PLATINUM "

Worked with Phil Formby Won't find an easier laid back no hassle salesperson. Told him what I wanted and boy did he deliver. My husband loves his 15 platinum Thank you Phil

PHIL FORMBY

superdutyF-250
8/15/2015

"Hassle free"

I started my search for a Ford F-250 super cab long bed pickup on the internet. I found a truck that interested me at Interstate Ford. I emailed my request in and I received a reply within a few minutes. My request was if they did not have the truck on the lot do not contact me. So I knew the truck was on the lot. I called and Stacia. She informed me that they have a no hassle price and that the numbers will be right in front of me. She offered to bring the truck up and have it available to me as soon as I arrived. The truck was front and center when I pulled into the dealership. I was happy. We did look at the rest of the inventory before I test drove the F-250 I had chosen. I was presented the keys and I test drove the truck. I bought the F-250 without hesitation. Stacia and Tim both made the transaction easy. Thank you, Roger A. Pacheco, Denver Colorado.

rebeccaalbright

"Great Customer Service"

Jeff has been great to work with and we have been doing business here for several years with him as our advisor. He gets it done for us every time and really knows his stuff. I appreciate that he takes the time to listen to his customers and really strives to provide great service and ensures that he delivers what he promises. As an aside but worth noting - This week, my daughter took her car in and she had left a pretty decent amount of cash in her car in plain sight. When I picked it up, though I did not know she had done this, I have to say I was pretty impressed to see that all of the cash was still there in the car untouched after being there for 2 days. Once again, this little act is one of many great experiences here, but it speaks volumes about how this dealership does business.

Threepeat

"Threepeat"

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Interstate, each purchase was handled professionally, Stacia knew what I needed and had the vehicle selected

Bob the Builder

"Outstanding!"

Had called and talked to Mike on the phone and then came into the dealership. Initially interested in a 2014 Flex, but ended up buying not only that but a 2015 Expedition as well. The service was exemplary. All dealings were above board, he made things easy. When the Flex got a cracked windshield a month later, it was questionable whether it was a warranty item and Mike took care of it, no questions asked. You won't find an easier or friendlier place to buy a vehicle.

Short Changed
8/11/2015

"Oil Change Rip-Off"

So I take in my Ford for an oil change along with the coupon they sent me. The coupon says that for $39.95 you get The Works (synthetic blend oil, tire rotation, brake inspection and so on). Go to pay after the work is done and the bill is $47.41. After questioning about the up-charge the service manger tells me the synthetic blend oil was more expensive. I point out to him that the coupon price included a "synthetic blend oil change". Now get this...he tells me I got the "Special" synthetic blend oil. Couldn't see arguing with a guy who is intent of ripping me off and makes up the rules as he goes. Looks like they are more concerned with Profits than they are with customer service.

Interstate Ford responded to this review

August 19, 2015

Here at Interstate Ford we would like to apologize for any inconvenience and or confusion you had with our $39.95* Works coupon. ( 5qrts of synthetic blend oil and oil filter, tire rotation, battery test and full vehicle report card ) some restrictions do apply as noted on the bottom of our coupons. Per your inquiry on the special synthetic blend oil, Hybrids take a different weight of oil 0w20 not special just different then non hybrid/diesel vehicles. Taxes and shop supplies not included in this cost. We are working on clarifying our coupons as to help diminish any further misunderstanding's of our services . At Interstate Ford we strive to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction we value all our customers your business and your opinion. Thank you for taking time to voice your opinion and give us some helpful feedback Ken Case - Service Manager Interstate Ford

justme
8/04/2015

"Great experience!"

Working with Dennis Blair was wonderful...he is top notch!!! Found us our car very quickly, as we were in a bit of a hurry. I would recommend Dennis to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Reviews of Stacia Shane-Clark