Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

Jreno
5/29/2016

"Responsive, Available, Patient, Never Quit"

We were looking for a car to fit our family and weren't sure what we wanted. But knew we didn't want a mini-van. Dennis was patient with our indecision and financial needs. He gave us real options and ultimately delivered what we really needed and really wanted. We'll be back.

aspinallco
5/28/2016

"New Truck is affordable"

I was in need of a new vehicle with my old Xterra needing a lot of transmission work. My wife and I had worked with Q and Stacia before so we went back to them. After test driving some nice but higher mileage vehicles, Stacia showed us how we could lease a new Truck for the same price without having to worry about the repairs of and older used vehicle. She gave us plenty of options along the way (new/used/lease/purchase) and didn't try to sell us on anything we didn't want but let us make an educated decision. The 2016 f150 she originally picked out for a test drive ended up being the perfect one. It was still in our price range, in a great color and the perfect features for me and my family. This is by far the nicest vehicle I have ever owned!! And I would have never considered buying a Ford before this. Love these guys. My family will forever go back to Q and Stacia for all of our future needs.

Wrangler09
5/28/2016

"Great place from start to finish "

From the moment I bought my wrangler to the very end. Interstate Ford has given it their all I especially had the pleasure of working with Q and their title clerk Rhonda. She went out of her way to help with a painful process of getting my tags handled. Rhonda was a wonderful help and pleasure

Rhonda Marez

GAMBNM
5/27/2016

"Painless!"

Shopping, pricing and purchase process were all effortless and painless. Daniel Snider was a joy to work with. He made the entire buying experience effortless and pleasant.

DONNAGORO
5/26/2016

"The Best Service Department we have ever used"

These guys go above and beyond every time. The staff is friendly, helpful and honest. The mechanics do a great job. I have had a few unusual situations with our cars and have gone to them for help. They are the definition of great customer service. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

Dgreen
5/25/2016

"First time car buyer absolutely amazing experince "

I would like to start by saying this was the first time I have ever financed a vehicle. I would recommend Interstate Ford to anybody and everybody. The staff there is amazing from sales to service and everyone in between. There was no pressure put on me by anyone. Everyone there made you feel welcome. They were upfront and honest about everything. Nothing was hidden from you.

THESKILES
5/25/2016

"Great experience, easy and fast purchase!"

Ask for Phil Formby, great guy, reasonable and willing to work on your behalf. I feel that they put together a fair deal for all. Remember dealerships are in business to make money you just don't want to work with one that is trying to make all their money off of you. I did not feel like Interstate acted like that. Also Micheal in finance was reasonable and not pushy. Ken in service is great also.

Rcrosario
5/23/2016

"Could not have asked for better service!"

I have heard all the stories everyone else has about the hard sales at a dealership and the last car we bought we were lied to (not this dealership though). I was nervous to be at Interstate Ford for fear of being accosted by the "sales man". However when we arrived and we were walking about the lot, we were left alone! We did make our way inside and met Dennis Blair. What an awesome, funny, professional man! We had a great time and both Quienten "Q" Clark and Dennis Blair were educating us on what was going on. They worked and fought for us! My boyfriend and I were very comfortable with them and the other associates there. Everyone we talked to was very nice and smiling! I would recommend Interstate Ford to anyone. This place is great , Thank you so much I Love my truck ! Christina

MillersF250
5/22/2016

"Bad A$$ Ford!!"

Daniel was very professional and did not push me on anything that I did not want. My past experience with buying cars had been horrible, where they would push you on buying something you didn't want or couldn't necessarily aford. The dealership was very easy going as well as Daniel. Daniel was all about the customer and wanted to make sure that this is something that I wanted to do and didn't push any part of the sale. I would say this is by far one of the best dealerships.

Justin_Janco
5/22/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Great car buying experience. Third Ford dealer that I went to and it was the best. Daniel Snider and Dave Pogue are great guys and they put the other dealers to shame. After two bad experiences I was worried, but Daniel was upfront, professional and trustworthy. I'd be happy to buy another vehicle from these guys.

Reviews of Daniel "Scooter" Snider