Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

Tim H.
5/23/2015

"Rare Honesty"

My wife and I purchased a used Toyota Highlander yesterday from Interstate Ford and were very pleased with the service and professional attention to detail. We drove over 300 miles, one way, to purchase the highlander and this distance required a great deal of honesty from the salesperson as to the true condition of the vehicle. Cody Notch was the salesperson we dealt with and we were not disappointed. The Highlander was exactly as he had described it and he was forthcoming with any information regarding the vehicle. This was not the case with a dealer we had visited with on a previous Highlander. Because we live in a rural area there are not a lot of vehicles to choose from and we had driven over 300 miles, one way, and I had asked the salesperson to be completely honest with me regarding the vehicle. He was not. The overall condition of the vehicle was marginal at best and well placed pictures hid a lot of damage. We would like to thank Cody for his rare honesty. Also, there were no hidden fees and the payments were just as he said they would be.

ajschultzy
5/13/2015

"Ford F15o 2.7 ECO Boost----AWESOME"

We went into Interstate Ford not expecting to buy. As is often expected at car dealers salesmen seem to watch for people pulling into the lot. We drove to the back looking at pickups and just wanted to purse around to see if anything caught out. We looked around a bit before Dennis Blair came by to see if he could help us. I told him no as we were just looking, my wife did however ask for his card, he would give it to me...only her. He gave us the card and let us do our thing. We found a couple of trucks we wanted to look at and later called Dennis to come back out and open them up for us. They ended up being more then we needed but when we told Dennis what we were looking for he ended up showing us a 2015 F150 2.7 ECO BOOST. At first I was not sure of the 2.7 but my wife had done her homework and said it had nothing but good reviews so we took it for a test drive. We both loved the truck and started working a deal with Dennis, at first we could not come to an agreement and we ended up leaving. We looked around for a few more days and just couldn't find another truck like the one at Interstate, Dennis continued to try finding us one they just didn't meet up to our expectations. We ended up working out a deal with Dennis and drove away in a brand new 2015 F150 2.7 ECO BOOST. Dennis was very understanding and never pressured us one bit (we actually walked out from another dealer on the same day we met Dennis, they wanted us to buy something we didn't want). As I said Dennis did however try and find us something else we wanted without making us feel pressure. We have several business cards from Dennis which we will gladly pass onto our friends and family members that may be looking to buy. As we worked through financing we also worked with Steve Thompson in finance. Again no pressure and we were out of there extremely quickly. Everyone we worked with was very friendly and polite. We would highly recommend Interstate Ford and Dennis Blair the most!!!

K & L Reed
5/07/2015

"Awesome Salesman!!"

We would highly recommend this Dealership and Daniel Snider. He explained everything on the phone before we looked at the 2014 Ford Fusion. I liked the car, however I was really wanting an SUV. We noticed they had a 2011 Hyundai Sante Fe with low miles. We test drove it and we loved it. He did not pressure us at all. Everything went smoothly and it didn't take to long to purchase our used vehicle. Thank you to all who stayed late to take care of us.

NoCoMama&Papa
5/04/2015

"Ace Saleperson"

Great experience working with Q! He is very personable, knowledgeable, down to earth and made us immediately feel welcome & at ease. Car shopping was actually a fun experience for once! It's easy to see why he is rated top salesman. We would highly recommend asking for Q!

Timothy Todd
4/27/2015

"Daniel Snider & 2014 F-150 Proud Owner!"

I recently purchased a 2014 F-150 Supercrew. Our salesman Daniel Snider was outstanding - even coming in on his day off to assist - thanks Daniel!

yudiponce
4/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

We found a great SUV, we were very happy to see our sales person find a great rate and the right down payment for our new car, these people truly know how to do their job right, we are in love with our 2014 SUV. Thanks!!!

Escapee
4/08/2015

"Stacia Shane"

Stacia was the Internet Sales Manager who helped us. By the time we arrived at the dealership, she had the car we were interested in at the front door waiting for our inspection and test drive. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in the operations of the vehicle and made sure we were familiarized with all the components of it.

Dan
3/30/2015

"Floormats"

I need to retract my previous review. I bought a 2012 Ford F-150 Supercrew that did not have floor mats. After contacting the general manager Mike they promptly provided me with a new set of mats. Thanks Mike.

Del n Connie
3/30/2015

"Dennis Blair, Salesman"

Dennis was a very experienced and friendly salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the lease option and was able to answer all of our questions. In the past, we have purchased cars through Car Max because of the hassle with other dealerships. We will recommend Interstate Ford and Dennis to our friends and family for the integrity and honesty Interstate Ford has. All of the Interstate Ford employees were very friendly and also helpful. The receptionist even printed and gave us directions to the Hudson Sanctuary and Reserve. Tim Green in finance, was also very versed and explained all of the Extended Warranty options and the best option suited for us. Thank you, Del and Connie

Leanne
3/27/2015

"Awesome service"

Love this ford dealer! I've bought 2 other trucks from Dennis and trust him completely. Tim Green from finance was honest and wond r full to work with.

Reviews of Tim Green