Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

Keysox
7/26/2016

"Happy with my purchase"

Overall, I am satisfied with Interstate Ford. Dennis was very nice to work with and Mike was extremely helpful. However, negotiating a purchase price wasn't as easy as I was hoping for.

Jennifer
7/25/2016

"A Positive Experience"

I have only visited a few dealerships in my lifetime and Interstate Ford in Dacono is by far the friendliest and most polite. Thank you for that and for the awesome car! Jennifer

Kenzie986
7/22/2016

"Great Experience "

My experience was great with very smooth transitions. I Loved working with the people. They helped me find the car I was looking for as well as made sure everything worked out. I would totally recommend buying a vehicle at the Interstate Ford dealership.

Robert
7/21/2016

"Honest, Competent, and Reliable"

Would not trust my F350 to any other service organization. Prompt, reliable service. Always go the extra mile to explain and listen. Great people to work with!

kevin48
7/18/2016

"Solid Advice"

Found my problem and fixed within the day. Found warranty to cover the issue and avoided a pricey fix that was not covered by warranty. Jeff remembered our previous visit from 2 years ago when our Explorer needed work on a middle seat issue.

benchmarkinsurance90
7/18/2016

"great experience "

Good people to deal with! I drove 45 Minutes to purchase 2016 ford escape. Dave helped us secure the best deal for the car. I would not hesitate going there again to purchase another car.

Brian Murphy
7/16/2016

"Bought a used Ford F350"

Had a great experience buying a used Ford F350 from Reed at Interstate Ford. They went out of their way to make sure our needs were met.

bobbig828
7/13/2016

"5000 mile service"

I will always bring my F-150 to Interstate Ford for service of all kinds. I am always treated respectfully and professionally. The service is prompt and impeccable. Thank you Interstate Ford for keeping my pickup running great!!!!!

George L
7/13/2016

"Great Repair Service Experience"

I worked mostly with Jeff Duvall on a electrical issue with my Explorer. Jeff called on my extended warranty and got that approval, he also called after the problem was diagnosed and again when the repair was complete. Great communication. This was my first experience with Interstate Ford but I will be back with both Ford vehicles we own for service, repairs, tires and at some point to purchase a new vehicle.

Robin J.
7/12/2016

"Great experience"

Phil was laid back, not pushy, answered all our questions, and was patient with us and even stayed past closing time for us. It has been 10 years since we purchased a new vehicle and was dreading the thought of it, but Phil and Michael made it easy. They had exactly what we wanted.

Reviews of Daniel "Scooter" Snider