Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

Truck Girl
2/05/2016

"A Wonderful Truck Buying Experience"

We bought a 2014 F150 from Stacia and it was a great experience! She is smart and funny and knows her job inside and out. We got a good trade-in amount on our Honda and bought a nice truck with low mileage and with everything we needed. Stacia worked with Quienten, the finance guy, to make sure the monthly payments were where we needed them to be and I'm now the proud owner of a beautiful truck! It's so comfortable with lots of legroom and seating so I can carry all the things I need for my job. There is no road noise whatsoever when I'm driving, which is wonderful, and I'll be getting a bed liner and tonneau cover next week. We will be able to haul dirt and garden materials once the warm weather arrives...if it ever does. The 4 wheel drive on the fly was perfect for getting out of parking lots and over the piles of snow left by the plows on the side streets after the blizzard earlier this week. Hubby and I really like the Ford brand and now own two F150s. Go check out Interstate Ford and see Stacia and Quienten. You won't be disappointed !

love my F-150
1/25/2016

"great experience"

This was our first Ford ever purchased. Daniel and Stacia were great to deal with and worked hard to get us what we wanted. Very great experience.

J.McPhaul
1/20/2016

"The best sales agent!"

I purchased a car from Q at another dealership. My experience with him was so good I sought him out when I was in the market for a new car and returned again for a truck! I've never been so comfortable with a sales person.

lovemyedge
1/19/2016

"Best Experience Ever"

Stacia was prepared with cars ready for me to drive when I got there - heated up even as it was freezing cold out! She is very knowledgeable about all facets of the transaction from the features on the Edge to financing. She had me in, out and signed in a few hours and in to a car I love. Helped me set up all the electronics and went through everything thoroughly. Q was efficient and knowledgeable on the financing - well prepared and capped off an amazing sales job with amazing financing service. I will highly recommend them both every chance I get!

JPelletier
1/17/2016

"Awesome as usual!"

This was our fourth purchase from these same people and the same dealership. They're always great to deal with and the purchase is very fast and painless. I have always and will always recommend Stacia and Q and therefore this dealership. No better prices or experience anywhere else!

Rebel77535
1/17/2016

"Beat USAA"

You always hear of how USAA is the best with the best rates. Q went above and beyond found me a better rate with another bank.

Jan Hulstrom
1/07/2016

"Got it done"

Very responsive with immediate action. He listens, looks, checks, and I'd lightening fast! Thanks Adrian for re-turbo-Ing my new F150. It is running as it should so far! On tank 2 and around 17 mpg.

Jason2641
12/25/2015

"Good, no pressure buying experience. "

I bought the first truck I test drove. I did loads of research leading up to my visit to Interstate Ford. They happened to have the right vehicle, at the right price, even though the interior needs lots of love. The previous owner drove dirt roads, and must have had a litter of dogs, or ran a hair salon out of the cab. I cannot imagine what it looked like when it came in. Al in all, very pleased, and happy to detail the interior myself, since I paid the price I wanted.

AmberParksion
12/14/2015

"Very pleased"

I was very pleased with my car buying experience. I didn't feel pressured and felt the staff went out of their way to make sure I got set up with what I needed.

Paul & Ribbon
12/01/2015

"A+ DEALERSHIP WITH A++ SALES"

Our 1st visit to the dealership we were greeted on the lot by Daniel within minutes of our arrival. He is a great "no pressure" salesman that assisted us start to finish with our purchase. We had such a great experience there that we chose to work with Daniel again for a 2nd purchase 3 months later. We absolutely recommend you stop by Interstate Ford and ask for Daniel!

Reviews of Quienten "Q" Clark