Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

terribuffum
8/29/2016

"We couldn't be happier! "

Wow, what a fantastic experience we have had! We knew what vehicle we wanted, made an inquiry, and our salesman Dave made the process SO EASY for us! We had talked on the phone, got the financing in order, we made an appointment, he had the vehicle pulled up in front, test drove it, and had everything done in a few hours! He even came in on his day off to accommodate our goofy schedules!

raymullins1978
8/29/2016

"Excellent Customer Service,"

The service personnel are very knowledgable., answered all my questions and were very respectful in doing so. Your dealer ship is very busy, but they always make time to help.

Seniorcitizen
8/28/2016

"Friendly experience"

Dennis Blair walked me through this experience in a friendly manner. I appreciated not being high pressured into making a purchase that day. I plan to have maintenance done at Interstate Ford.

desparate in Colorado
8/27/2016

"lucky"

On I-25 I experienced an unexpected spark plug blow out. Not knowing the area I had no idea where a Ford dealer would be. A search of my Garmin GPS brought up Interstate Ford that was only 3.7 miles from me. I went straight there hoping I would make it there. I drove in the Service drive and their service advisor Adrien Medina came right out and asked me to pop the hood. He immediately told me I had a spark plug blow out. I asked him if he could repair it. Without hesitation he said yes. I was directed to the waiting room and after a short wait I was advised my car was ready to go. I felt very fortunate to have had my problem near Interstate Ford. They were great. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Interstate Ford.

paulkswi
8/26/2016

"Too Easy "

Top of the line professional and personal service ! Another outstanding experience that I woud recommend to anyone.Stacia and Q deliver sincerity to your interests questions and concerns, Unbeatable team !

baphill
8/25/2016

"Excellent Service "

Outstanding Service! Every time I get excellent service on all my Ford vehicles. You have a very professional staff and answer any questions that I have. You have a great team T mihanks

JJPACKS
8/24/2016

"Routine service and maintenance"

This is the second vehicle I have purchased at this dealership with Stacia. She always seems to know just what I want and has it ready for me. Very outgoing and friendly, yet still service oriented. Jeff and Adrian always treat me with respect and see to all problems I may have in a professional, yet friendly manner. I highly recommend them. Unfortunately I am moving out of state and leaving Interstate Ford. I hope to find a dealership with such excellent employees in my new location.

cmarchetti
8/22/2016

"Very honest and has the client's best interest in mind"

Dave was great to work with and very responsive to my needs. We made a fair deal. I was in and out in no time with no surprises.

stormyl
8/18/2016

"5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE"

We were on our way back from a convention, six of my coworker and I (all women in our 20's and early 30's) when the Mercedes bus that was supposed to take us the six hours from Denver to Rapid City, SD broke down. But as luck would have it, we just happened to be able to pull into a dealership right off of the interstate. And how lucky we were. Not enough people are kind without a reason anymore. But the people in the parts department made us feel more welcome than at certain high end hotels I have stayed at before. And all without a motive, since they said from the start that our bus would have to be taken to a Mercedes dealership to get fixed. They helped us find the dealership that would take our bus to get fixed later. They helped us find two rental cars (which took hours as everyplace was sold out because of tourism and a recent hail storm) and they gave 2 of my coworkers a ride to the rental car dealership. And meanwhile, they let us make ourselves at home in their parts department lobby. We charged our devices. We were offered coffee and water- even change for the vending machines. We used the restrooms. Made ourselves at home. They even changed the channel on the tv from baseball to Friends for us because they knew that we wouldn't ourselves! We were there for HOURS and they didn't make us feel like a burden at all. I am talking 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE from a place that knew they werent going to make any money off of helping us. They diplayed true kindness and generosity when they didn't have to. I will forever be grateful to them. I wish I would have gotten more names, but I am hoping that they won't be upset that we forgot given the circumstances. The young man who drove my coworkers to the rental dealership was amazing. (My coworker thinks his name might have been Charlie? Apparently stress affects your memory making abilities. Lol.) The manager at the parts department was also a gem. And Daniel Holford was the only full name I remember... I wish I could thank each one who helped individually. And maybe someday we will swing back there and find someway of paying them back a little bit for all of their kindness. Thank you for all of the help, Interstate Ford! The Wicked Crew appreciates it!

I wish we hadn't forgotten all of the names of who helped us! So many of these guys did!

zguy74
8/18/2016

"Great Service as always! "

I would recommend interstate to anyone. Stacia and Quinten went out of their way to make sure I was taken care of like always. This is the 3rd new vehicle that we have bought from them and we will keep coming back!

Reviews of Daniel "Scooter" Snider