Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

Timothy Todd
4/27/2015

"Daniel Snider & 2014 F-150 Proud Owner!"

I recently purchased a 2014 F-150 Supercrew. Our salesman Daniel Snider was outstanding - even coming in on his day off to assist - thanks Daniel!

yudiponce
4/14/2015

"Great Dealership"

We found a great SUV, we were very happy to see our sales person find a great rate and the right down payment for our new car, these people truly know how to do their job right, we are in love with our 2014 SUV. Thanks!!!

Escapee
4/08/2015

"Stacia Shane"

Stacia was the Internet Sales Manager who helped us. By the time we arrived at the dealership, she had the car we were interested in at the front door waiting for our inspection and test drive. She was very helpful and knowledgeable in the operations of the vehicle and made sure we were familiarized with all the components of it.

Dan
3/30/2015

"Floormats"

I need to retract my previous review. I bought a 2012 Ford F-150 Supercrew that did not have floor mats. After contacting the general manager Mike they promptly provided me with a new set of mats. Thanks Mike.

Del n Connie
3/30/2015

"Dennis Blair, Salesman"

Dennis was a very experienced and friendly salesman. He was very knowledgeable about the lease option and was able to answer all of our questions. In the past, we have purchased cars through Car Max because of the hassle with other dealerships. We will recommend Interstate Ford and Dennis to our friends and family for the integrity and honesty Interstate Ford has. All of the Interstate Ford employees were very friendly and also helpful. The receptionist even printed and gave us directions to the Hudson Sanctuary and Reserve. Tim Green in finance, was also very versed and explained all of the Extended Warranty options and the best option suited for us. Thank you, Del and Connie

Leanne
3/27/2015

"Awesome service"

Love this ford dealer! I've bought 2 other trucks from Dennis and trust him completely. Tim Green from finance was honest and wond r full to work with.

Rosemary
3/24/2015

"Q ROCKS!"

My experience with Interstate Ford was the best. My husband and I felt at ease with Q because he didn't treat us as a "sale", but was very genuine. He was very accommodating to us, considering we live about three hours away.

Jhardy
3/22/2015

"Good service"

Very helpful staff she was nice . Very intergetic and enthusiastic and these helped us get a better car buying experience ! The car is very clean and fast ! The trucks are sweet and I still want a 6.7 f 350 king ranch so that's cool .

escape1
3/22/2015

"New Vehicle Lease"

Interstate Ford in my eyes is the number 1 upfront Ford Dealer in Colorado From the start of inquiring on the Internet about leasing a 2015 Ford Escape Se I was contacted by salesman Cody Notch He was honest during all the negotiations and didn't try to hide anything at all Cody even sent me a preliminary purchase order with all the fees and how much the vehicle would be per month Living over 2 hours away in Peyton Colorado I knew that it would be worth the drive to Interstate Ford to lease the vehicle In witch there is 2 Phil long Ford dealerships only 20 minutes from home and I did purchase a 2013 Fusion from 1 of them and they couldn't beat the price and most important thing the truth fullness/ customer service of Interstate Ford Thanks for a perfect transaction Will definitely purchase again from this Dealership Steven

Pinksilly417
3/18/2015

"Stacia Shane is the far BEST at what she does!! Incredible! "

My experience at Interstate Ford with Stacia Shane was absolutely FANTASTIC!! Her skill level and expertise just blew me away!! I went in there and told her what we wanted and what I was not going to deal with and she was on top of it!! No games, no beat around the bush type of deal and for the first time EVER I can say I will be returning to see her in the future and I would recommend her to anyone!! I hate dealerships and the way they do business, but not Interstate Ford!! I think their needs to be more women like her in this industry!! Thank you for such a great experience!!!!!! Sammy Allen

Reviews of Tim Green