Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

CATHY2016
6/29/2016

"Be sure to ask for Daniel "Scoots""

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car & trust me it is not my first car!! Daniel was a pleasure to work with & my 2016 Explorer was a great deal too! Don't go to the big guys, I came from Steamboat Springs to do this deal! Everything was done before I got there, it was so nice :-)

Schmidt1125
6/29/2016

"Q & Mrs. Q were simply fantastic!"

Mr. & Mrs. Q provided us with no less than 4 different vehicles to test drive--they provided accurate information about each car, i.e. Car Fax reports as requested. Moreover they provided information concerning what maintenance I-25 Ford did on each car, when they were traded in to the dealership.

Wendy Burnam
6/28/2016

"Wow this place is great."

Dennis Blair is the best. No hard dealership pressure, quick service, friendly. Thank you for the hard work on getting our new rig. Thank you again for everything.

spen5267
6/28/2016

"excellent!"

Dave was very polite and honest! I had an awesome experience, everyone was very friendly and prompt. i really appreciate the service and my new car!!!

PembertonJ1977
6/26/2016

"Awesome service"

I have purchased 3 vehicles in the last few years and by far Interstate Ford was the best experience I've had. They worked with me in every aspect and their staff was awesome in helping me get the best deal out there. I would recommend them to everybody and from now on they will have my business.

Hasstyle13
6/25/2016

"GREAT DEAL ON MY NEW TRUCK"

THIS IS THE SECOND VEHICLE I HAVE PURCHASED FROM INTERSTATE FORD AND TODD WEBER!!! BOTH TIMES I RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE AND ALL OF MY NEEDS WERE TAKEN CARE OF. I RECEIVED A VERY FAIR PRICE FOR MY TRADE AND AN GREAT PRICE ON THE NEW TRUCK I WANTED. THANKS TODD & NICK FOR THE GREAT DEAL

Toni
6/24/2016

"They got me in and out quickly"

I made an appointment to have my oil changed and they rotated my tires too. They got me in and out quickly and all of them were very courteous. Dennis even sat down and talked to me while I waited to pass the time. These guys are great!

grantwriterss
6/24/2016

"NEWS FLASH!!!----Best Dealer You Will EVER EXPERIENCE!!!!"

From the moment you walk in, to the sales person showing you how to use all the options on the vehicle as you are driving out, they are THE BEST dealership I have worked with in over 45 years of buying, selling,trading and leasing cars. EVERY person in that dealership is top-notch professional and friendly-people, people.

Jay Bonnell
6/23/2016

"Amazingly low key and easy!"

These guys are amazing! Absolutely NO pressure. Professional, courteous and respectful! I will highly recommend them and I will be back! I'm looking forward to working with their service and parts departments.

GamerGT500
6/23/2016

"Finaly, a dealer that knows what they're doing!"

These guys were absolutely incredible. Just picked up a new Ford Explore XLT Blue-Jeans. Stacia Shane-Clark was very knowledgeable about everything from lease and financing options, to rebate options, to the fine details of the car and tuning the sync system. Even honest with us when she found a scratch on the car that they would pay to fix. Just point out the details good and bad with integrity. It's like she came to work enjoying to do her job and not to collect a paycheck. That positive attitude will keep customers coming. I can say my next automobile purchase will come from them and would recommend them to anyone. Worth the drive!

Reviews of Daniel "Scooter" Snider