Interstate Ford

Sales Professional

December 08, 2016

"Very accommodating"

- KELLY Verified Customer

Interstate Ford's service department was wonderful. They took the time to make sure I got home safely and when it was time to get my vehicle they made sure I had a ride to get back safely. The service done to my vehicle was done in a very timely manner and as promised. The gentlemen who work behind the desk take the time to listen to you and are very nice.

December 06, 2016

"Outstanding....as always!"

- LMCBRIDE79 Verified Customer

This was just a simple servicing of our 2015 Escape. As usual, from the initial call for an appointment through payment of services, the process was seamless and smooth. Interstate 25 Ford sets and meets the highest standards in the industry for client satisfaction.

December 06, 2016

"Fast and accomidating service"

- shawnwycoff Verified Customer

My check engine light came on my 2012 F350 and I had the vehicle sold. I dropped my vehicle off mid morning on Black Friday to have it checked out. I talked to Jeff and he told me that he would do his best to get the vehicle completed ASAP. I left the dealership and a couple hours later I was called stating my vehicle was fixed and ready to be picked up! Awesome! While the above vehicle was getting serviced we test drove a 2017 Ford F350. I didn't have any intentions of buying from Interstate Ford. I had another Ford dealership I had used in the past that treated me very fairly and was quick but it is more than a 10 hour drive from Dacono. Dave Pogue was able to match the price of the other dealership and save me a drive. Dave was very accommodating to our needs and concerns. We had sold our vehicle to a private buyer and needed to wait for the funds and transaction to take place. We were able to put a deposit on the vehicle and Interstate Ford accommodated to our situation. Fast, friendly, and honest. Thank you and I look forward to returning in the future for service and sales.

New 2014 Ford Flex, $35462