Interstate Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Interstate Ford

Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

mary.shirk
12/13/2014

"Great people to work with"

Energetic sales staff work with you to make the experience a good one. One that will bring you back for your next auto, maybe a new one. "Q" and Stacia actually made the transaction easy, and "Q" new all about the truck and showed us how to use all the fun stuff.

joe5583
12/09/2014

"Top notch people"

I found the car I was looking for listed by Interstate Ford on Craigslist and called. The salesman "Q" knew the car, could answer questions, and was easy to work with. Two days later my wife and I went to look at the car, took a test drive with Q, and then he let us go off on our own for a second test drive. We made our deal, and while we did not trade our current car the offer for it was fair. The transaction was completed under two hours, and we were on our way home. We worked with the finance guy Tim, and also talked to Stacia (another sales person). Everyone was friendly and helpful.

MustangDreamer
12/09/2014

"Very Knowledgeable/Great Experience"

I purchased a new 2015 Mustang and "Scooter" was awesome! It was a no pressure easy process and I have the car of my dreams!

Josky4ya
12/08/2014

"Great service and simple process"

My initial contact with Interstate Ford was over the phone, when I inquired about a vehicle I found online. I was told by the sales manager that he'd call me back with my inquire. Daniel quickly called my back and addressed my concerns regarding the vehicle and was friendly right off the bat. I went down to the dealer that same day and saw the vehicle I'd initially inquired about. Daniel provided excellent customer service. Not overly aggressive..the process was smooth and simple. Thanks Daniel!

frankietritch
12/02/2014

"Friendly and quality service"

The minute I called to see if a car was still available, Daniel was ready to show it to me. He seemed eager without being pushy. Throughout the experience he was simple and concise. I really appreciate the professional and fun atmosphere of the entire team at Interstate Ford.

Boulder Genie
12/02/2014

"Excellent car-buying experience"

Last week we bought a used car from Interstate Ford. The entire experience -- from the initial internet search, speaking on the phone with the sales rep, to ultimately purchasing the vehicle -- was terrific. After visiting several other dealerships during our search, I can confidently report that Interstate Ford far surpassed our experiences at the other places. We got a great deal on the purchase and were very pleased with what we got for our trade-in. Phil Formby sold us this car. He answered every question we had, was very pleasant to work with, and we felt zero pressure during the whole process. We were out the door within two hours, and Phil made the sale easy and pleasant. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Interstate and we will absolutely shop here for future vehicles.

Phil Formby

brent.roth.92
11/26/2014

"USED MINI..."

Went to test drive a 2003 MINI Cooper thinking it was too late in the day to purchase, having to get to school and person who gave me a ride there had to be home to meet children. They got the work done and papers signed very quickly. Both Daniel and Steve were great to work with.

JF150
11/23/2014

"Stellar Service "

Can't say enough about Stacia she was wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her! There was no sales pressure and she was very thorough in explaining everything to me. Steve Thompson was also excellent! It is well worth traveling accross town to Interstate Ford as the service is stellar!! on a scale of 1 to 10 I give a 20

LarryGodby
11/18/2014

"The Best Car Buying Experience, Ever."

After several months of online researching and reading reviews and reports, I decided it was time to sit in a few of the top cars I chose. Being 6'3", I usually hit my head getting into or sitting in the newer crossovers. I finally sat in an Edge and Escape, the Escape sold me. I decided to look around the Denver area for an Escape that would suite my wife and me. I called up Stacia at Interstate Ford in Dacono and talked for a few minutes. She was very helpful and did not "sell me." She answered my questions and the time we spoke was very low key and helpful. The following night I just wanted to go in and test-drive the Escape. I called Stacia to set up a time and she said her husband Quienten "Q" would help us. We showed up at the dealership and Q was waiting for us. Q showed us some of the features before we set out on a drive. We decided right then that this was the car for us. We came back to the dealership and made a deposit so we could pick it up the following day. We arrived the following day and Stacia had our car setting out front all ready to go. We sat in the car and Stacia went over all the features and made us feel comfortable about our new car. She programmed our phones to work with the car and explained in detail all necessary items so we could enjoy the new car and not be overwhelmed with all the features. She emphasized that if we needed to come back in for refresher training or to ask questions about some features or functions, we were to give her a call and she would be glad to help. We then went into the dreaded finance office, but it wasn't. Steve was very pleasant to work with and explained all the other options available to us. Most we declined and did choose one of the options. Steve did not pressure us in the least bit. He was more like a guide along the treacherous finance waters. We talked about camping up in the mountains and enjoying the outdoors. He explained what to expect for registration and showed us the sales tax and how it was computed. After we were done with Steve we talked with Stacia a bit more and drove home a very satisfied customer. We do not buy new cars often but this experience made that transaction very pleasant and enjoyable. I consider Stacia and Q friends. They have an enthusiasm for life and are just nice people. They both have smiles on their faces and are the people you want to be around. I know I will be stopping in at times to just see how they are. Steve in Finance and Adrien in Service are exceptional people to work with and every person we have dealt with at this dealership is wonderful. We have been using Interstate Ford to have our diesel truck serviced and Adrien has always been very helpful in explaining what is wrong with our truck when we bring it in. I consider Interstate Ford our dealership now.

Doug Evans
11/16/2014

"Wonderful Sales Experience"

I found everyone at Interstate Ford to be friendly, dedicated, and truly committed to customer satisfaction. The dealership is a fine example of small town friendliness coupled with a dedication to their product. Everyone there was wonderful and all bent over backwards to get me the car I want with exactly the options I requested for the price we could afford. Outstanding experience!

Reviews of Steve Thompson