Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

forf
5/04/2016

""Great Sales person""

Really enjoyed the whole buying experience,Dave and the staff are incredible!!! Will be doing all my service here as well.also the Finance manager was very quick..

JH2214
5/04/2016

"2016 Ford Explorer"

My wife and I were looking for a used 2016 Ford Explorer. Stacia and Q were great to work with! Both are very easy to talk with and extremely knowledgeable. I have now bought 4 vehicles from Interstate Ford and couldn't be more happy. Their service department is the best. Jeff Duvall and Adrien Medina are the best guys to work with. I always bring my vehicles to them and always will.

serinalira30
5/03/2016

"Amazing, quick and friendly"

After getting pre approved online I got all I needed in a car and more! They were also super friendly! I would recommend them to anybody!

bswain
5/02/2016

"Great service, wonderful people to deal with!"

I went in inquiring about a used Ford Focus I saw on their website. I worked with Daniel who had the car ready for me to test drive and take to my mechanic just to take a look at. After an all clear from my mechanic we went back to the dealership. I needed to go and come back later and they were more than accommodating. I put down a deposit and was allowed to leave with the vehicle right then. When I got back later that day, I was in and out so very quickly. They were absolutely fantastic and I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Mike Armstrong
4/29/2016

"First Complete Service"

Well done, easy to work with. I walked in and was getting a free shuttle within 5 minutes. Everyone is incredibly nice at the dealership, including sales/finance.

Daphne
4/29/2016

"best service dept in the u.s.a."

The first service dept I've experienced that followed thru on promise. Service performed in timely manner and my vehicle did not sit while waiting on a mechanic's availability. The service advisors are very personable. Extremely helpful and will do their best to save you time and money. Their recommendations are valuable!

Bob

"Over the top service. "

I brought my F-350 in with an electronic problem. Of course I needed it back right away for a trip I had been planning for quite some time. At first I was told the part was on back order. I told the service adviser my dilemma and he came through like a champ. I got my truck back in time to take the trip. Couldn't be happier!!

jonesc2

"Stacia is awesome. "

Called on a truck during a snow storm. Stacia had the truck pulled up front and warm when we got there. Financing and signing of the paperwork went very quickly.

Christina

"Great Experience"

Dennis was a great sales guy and the financing department was easy to work with. They made the entire experience a great one! Would absolutely recommend to our friends and family

awiebesick
4/25/2016

"could not find a better dealership"

The saleman was outstanding and the service, when buying a car is the best I have had in l long time. Keep up the good customer service is all I can say.

Reviews of Stacia Shane-Clark