Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

Chrisw47
2/28/2015

"2008 dodge caliber"

It was a great buying experience. I shopped around for a caliber for a week and finally found one for a good price. It was great until I noticed that the accessory drive belt was no good and I had to spend $100 on parts to fix it. I needed to work on the heater a bit as well. As soon as the dealer was advised of the issue they started to work on ways to help me out with getting the problem resolved. They reimbursed me for the cost of the parts. I'd recommend interstate ford if you're looking for a new car. I went in with a pre-approved loan and they were able to find me a better APR with a different credit union, which saved me some money. I've bought 3 used cars and 3 used motorcycles from dealers in the past 2 years, Interstate ford was by far the best in every category. I can't wait until I have to buy another car so I can go back.

deba
2/28/2015

"AWESOME people to work with"

Q Clark is by far the best sales person I have ever worked with when buying a car. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from this dealer and will continue to buy from them. They made the whole experience pleasant. Just love these guys!

c
2/26/2015

"Excellent experience"

Dennis was great to work with. Knowledgeable and friendly... a good combination. Tim the finance guy was also very friendly and efficient at his job.

JimZ
2/24/2015

"Over the Top"

We had a car buying experience with Interstate Ford in Dacono, CO that was second to none. First, over-the-phone with Q, providing me with the information I needed to consider driving out to Dacono to possibly purchase the vehicle in question, and then working with Tim Green to go through the paperwork and the financial end of things, including providing me with a way to mail him a few doc's signed by my wife as joint owner of the old truck. Q made me a price offer for both the new (actually 2011 low-mileage used) truck and for the trade-in on my old truck that no reasonable person could refuse! Q arranged to have the new truck ready in a timely way, helped me transfer "my belongings" to the new one, and had me on my way. Both Q and Tim were extremely friendly and courteous at every moment. I could tell that Q's primary objective was to have a happy customer, and he certainly achieved that. Interstate Ford is lucky to have these guys on board, and they represent the company well. I will surely recommend the company and the gentlemen who helped me with this purchase. Best wishes!

rwildeman
2/18/2015

"fast and awesome experience"

The transaction was fast and seamless. Q was awesome as was the finance manager. I will tell everyone about the experience and the friendly atmosphere.

Reederbj
2/17/2015

"Great experience!"

My wife and I have had very negative car buying experiences in the past. Not at interstate Ford. The low pressure sales was a welcome relief. Daniel was great at working to get us the value we were after for our trade in and Also worked to get the price we wanted for the vehicle. I would definitely buy from i25 ford again.

joeliv411
2/16/2015

"Great Dealership"

I have worked with Vicki and Dennis over the last several years and have nothing but great things to say for both of them. Helpful, friendly and professional. Thanks Dennis for a great car buying experience!!! Joey Livingston

Magasek
2/08/2015

"Fast, Easy, Friendly"

This is one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Saw what I was looking for on the internet and went to have a look. "Q" came out with a key and took me right out for a test drive. This was a used car and had seen some wear. Q pointed out a few of the issues with the car that he saw and I missed. We went inside and he took a few minutes to write up some price information. He came back with copies of the NADA value summary, the Carfax and the service department's assessment and review plus a list of the items they did with the car to prep it for sale. The car was already priced fairly, a few grand below NADA and KBB, so it already accounted for the issues and no haggling was really necessary. He handed me a quote including dealer fees and taxes. When I asked, "If I come in here tomorrow with a cashiers check for this exact amount, will I suddenly be surprised with additional costs?" he assured me that no, this was the final value. Very upfront, nothing hidden, really nice. The next day I returned with my wife to look one more time and we decided to buy. True to his word the price Q gave me was the price. To save us time, Stacia took over handling the paperwork while Q coordinated with the service guys to get the car prepped. While we waited, Stacia and Q sat with us and chatted, very friendly and a whole lot better than being ignored like other dealerships. We entered the finance office where Steve had all the papers ready and waiting. We were paying cash so Steve had us done and processed in 5 minutes, and they accepted a personal check. The whole process from, "yes" to "done" was only 30 minutes. No fuss, no mess, no hidden agendas or fees, no deceptive tactics or trying to hide problems with the car, just straight, honest and friendly service. All dealers should be like this. Thanks to Q, Stacia and Steve for an enjoyable experience.

BigSisterT
2/03/2015

"Wow! Awesome!"

Interstate Ford has mastered the art of customer service. The receptionist has the memory of an elephant, and makes you feel welcome the moment you walk in. Dennis, a veteran pro, tailors his sales expertise to his customer. He helped me feel in control of the buying process from beginning to end. When's the last time you left a dealership with a hug? Mike Held went out of his way to make me valued and appreciated; to him I wasn't just income but a person first. Steve Thompson knew when to talk when to listen and when to ask for help. It is 100% evident that Interstate Ford is a well oiled machine with team members that work well together with one common goal - Customer Satisfaction. Two thumbs up from this new car owner!

Hoolie
1/30/2015

"Wouldn't go any where else!"

Q made sure we got what we wanted with no pressure while being very patient with us.. We made several test drives in different vehicles and the dealer ship made every effort to accommodate our needs. They are without a doubt a pleasure to work with.

Reviews of Quienten "Q" Clark