Interstate Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Interstate Ford

Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

"USED MINI..."

Went to test drive a 2003 MINI Cooper thinking it was too late in the day to purchase, having to get to school and person who gave me a ride there had to be home to meet children. They got the work done and papers signed very quickly. Both Daniel and Steve were great to work with.

"Stellar Service "

Can't say enough about Stacia she was wonderful to work with! I highly recommend her! There was no sales pressure and she was very thorough in explaining everything to me. Steve Thompson was also excellent! It is well worth traveling accross town to Interstate Ford as the service is stellar!! on a scale of 1 to 10 I give a 20

"The Best Car Buying Experience, Ever."

After several months of online researching and reading reviews and reports, I decided it was time to sit in a few of the top cars I chose. Being 6'3", I usually hit my head getting into or sitting in the newer crossovers. I finally sat in an Edge and Escape, the Escape sold me. I decided to look around the Denver area for an Escape that would suite my wife and me. I called up Stacia at Interstate Ford in Dacono and talked for a few minutes. She was very helpful and did not "sell me." She answered my questions and the time we spoke was very low key and helpful. The following night I just wanted to go in and test-drive the Escape. I called Stacia to set up a time and she said her husband Quienten "Q" would help us. We showed up at the dealership and Q was waiting for us. Q showed us some of the features before we set out on a drive. We decided right then that this was the car for us. We came back to the dealership and made a deposit so we could pick it up the following day. We arrived the following day and Stacia had our car setting out front all ready to go. We sat in the car and Stacia went over all the features and made us feel comfortable about our new car. She programmed our phones to work with the car and explained in detail all necessary items so we could enjoy the new car and not be overwhelmed with all the features. She emphasized that if we needed to come back in for refresher training or to ask questions about some features or functions, we were to give her a call and she would be glad to help. We then went into the dreaded finance office, but it wasn't. Steve was very pleasant to work with and explained all the other options available to us. Most we declined and did choose one of the options. Steve did not pressure us in the least bit. He was more like a guide along the treacherous finance waters. We talked about camping up in the mountains and enjoying the outdoors. He explained what to expect for registration and showed us the sales tax and how it was computed. After we were done with Steve we talked with Stacia a bit more and drove home a very satisfied customer. We do not buy new cars often but this experience made that transaction very pleasant and enjoyable. I consider Stacia and Q friends. They have an enthusiasm for life and are just nice people. They both have smiles on their faces and are the people you want to be around. I know I will be stopping in at times to just see how they are. Steve in Finance and Adrien in Service are exceptional people to work with and every person we have dealt with at this dealership is wonderful. We have been using Interstate Ford to have our diesel truck serviced and Adrien has always been very helpful in explaining what is wrong with our truck when we bring it in. I consider Interstate Ford our dealership now.

"Wonderful Sales Experience"

I found everyone at Interstate Ford to be friendly, dedicated, and truly committed to customer satisfaction. The dealership is a fine example of small town friendliness coupled with a dedication to their product. Everyone there was wonderful and all bent over backwards to get me the car I want with exactly the options I requested for the price we could afford. Outstanding experience!

"Very First Brand New Pickup"

Dennis was very friendly and helpful for my grandpa in purchasing his first brand new pickup. He had the pickup ready for us to pickup and he had all the papers ready for my grandpa to fill out.

"Bought a new car!"

Looking online I found a Ford Edge I wanted to test drive! The Sales department was awesome to work with! They sent me pictures of the one that first caught my eye and the one I ended up Purchasing since I lived so far away!!

"bought a new truck!!!!!! "

We went there to by a truck last night and we were very impressed with our over all experiene, From the Lady at the front desk to the Finace guy. Everyone that we talked to there was very friendly and very helpfull. We have been trying to buy a truck for a couple of weeks now and we felt that all the other dealerships that we went were not as friendly and were not willing to work with us in anyway, we felt that they were trying to give us a bad daeal on the trade that we had and it was not at all an issue here at Interstate Ford. I now wished I would have purchased my new care from them as well. We will tell everyone that we know what a great experience we had there and will recommend them to everyone, and when we are in the market to buy a new car or truck we will not think twice about driving the hour to Interstate Ford. Thank you "Q", Tim, and I think Mike? everyone else that we worked with or talked to last night.

Girl at the front desk

"Tires"

Went in for 4 new tires on my '13 F-150. Jeff was extremely helpful with ordering and installing tires and maintenance on my truck

"Bought a mustang for my son"

Great sales rep. Very personable. Seemless sales process. This was my son's first real car. He loves it. This will be our only place to get cars from now on.

"Impressive service"

Very impressed with the overall experience. Cody was our sales person, he was very helpful and knowledgable. Based on past experiences, we expected this to be a long and dreadful experience but it was in a few words short and painless. Thank you for this great experience! We would recommend Interstate Ford to all our friends and family and we would come back again if we were in the market to buy a car.

Reviews of Quienten "Q" Clark