Interstate Ford

800 Bryan Ct,
Dacono, Colorado 80514
Interstate Ford Info
About Interstate Ford

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We will help you find the new or used car you want in the Denver, Brighton, Longmont, and Boulder area. At Interstate Ford we offer a searchable online inventory of new Ford cars in greater Denver, along with Denver area used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Ford, or quality used car, you have been searching for. Interstate Ford also provides a full line of services dedicated to our Denver region customers. From car loan assistance and Ford service and auto repair, to Ford auto parts and accessories, Interstate Ford has everything you need. Whether you are looking for a Ford, or a pre-owned car or truck, Interstate Ford is here to help. Click on Car Finder if you don't see what you are looking for. Fill out the form and when vehicles arrive that match your criteria, we will contact you! Click on directions if you would rather visit us and discuss your options with our friendly sales staff. You can reach Interstate Ford by calling us at 303-833-6700, or visiting us in person at 800 Bryan Court, Dacono, CO 80514. We look forward to having you as our guest!

About Interstate Ford

Leanne
3/27/2015

"Awesome service"

Love this ford dealer! I've bought 2 other trucks from Dennis and trust him completely. Tim Green from finance was honest and wond r full to work with.

Rosemary
3/24/2015

"Q ROCKS!"

My experience with Interstate Ford was the best. My husband and I felt at ease with Q because he didn't treat us as a "sale", but was very genuine. He was very accommodating to us, considering we live about three hours away.

Jhardy
3/22/2015

"Good service"

Very helpful staff she was nice . Very intergetic and enthusiastic and these helped us get a better car buying experience ! The car is very clean and fast ! The trucks are sweet and I still want a 6.7 f 350 king ranch so that's cool .

escape1
3/22/2015

"New Vehicle Lease"

Interstate Ford in my eyes is the number 1 upfront Ford Dealer in Colorado From the start of inquiring on the Internet about leasing a 2015 Ford Escape Se I was contacted by salesman Cody Notch He was honest during all the negotiations and didn't try to hide anything at all Cody even sent me a preliminary purchase order with all the fees and how much the vehicle would be per month Living over 2 hours away in Peyton Colorado I knew that it would be worth the drive to Interstate Ford to lease the vehicle In witch there is 2 Phil long Ford dealerships only 20 minutes from home and I did purchase a 2013 Fusion from 1 of them and they couldn't beat the price and most important thing the truth fullness/ customer service of Interstate Ford Thanks for a perfect transaction Will definitely purchase again from this Dealership Steven

Pinksilly417
3/18/2015

"Stacia Shane is the far BEST at what she does!! Incredible! "

My experience at Interstate Ford with Stacia Shane was absolutely FANTASTIC!! Her skill level and expertise just blew me away!! I went in there and told her what we wanted and what I was not going to deal with and she was on top of it!! No games, no beat around the bush type of deal and for the first time EVER I can say I will be returning to see her in the future and I would recommend her to anyone!! I hate dealerships and the way they do business, but not Interstate Ford!! I think their needs to be more women like her in this industry!! Thank you for such a great experience!!!!!! Sammy Allen

Chiliedude
3/16/2015

"Wow!!!"

I have bought my share of new cars, but I have to let everyone know what a great experience I had at Interstate Ford in Dacono, Colorado. From my internet inquiry, my sales guy "Q" , to the finance guy Tim Green. ?? What a happy experience. No pressure, straightforward guys. A+++

POFordowner
3/10/2015

"Typical Corporate Mechanic "

After in depth research, for a Ford service center, to have my wife's 2013 Ford Escape worked on I chose Interstate Ford, due to the great reviews, after all I have a Ford service center 5 min. from my house and elected to drive 45 min. to have our vehicle worked on. We had scheduled an appointment to have the engine splice recall work done and also transmission warranty work. Engine splice work was completed the next day; however, the transmission was a different story. Note; we have only had our vehicle since May 2014 we purchased it with 41,000 miles and currently has 51,000 mi. Long story short 3 weeks later our transmission was rebuilt and we went to pick it up from Interstate Ford, car drove home great, everything seemed fine. Next day, less 16 hrs later my wife goes to start the vehicle and to go to work, car wont start. So I leave work early to head home and try and find out what the problem is. Battery has full charge, and car wont start. Tried jumping, no go. Called Interstate Ford explained the situation, how they had just work on it etc. what they had done, they had Ford's roadside service come tow the vehicle back to Int. Ford. I called them the next business day and asked if they figured what the problem was, their service advisors Jeff and Adriane both said your starter went out, you'll need a new starter. I stated, you guy's will take care it of right??? it must of have been something to do with the work you guys were doing on the vehicle, I wasn't born over night. They resumed to reiterate that they didn't work on anything that had to do with the starter. I stated once again I know your mechanics disconnected the battery and the starter to work the transmission. No we weren't working on it or have any reason to mess with the starter. So, I asked how much is a new starter, $540. What?!! you got to be kidding me. After talking to Jeff and explaining to him my concerns and reasoning he agreed to meet me halfway. I told him to forget about it, I'll have a tow truck on the way and towed it to an honest family friend's auto shop. Within ten minutes of the car getting there, he called me and told me the starter was loose and he had gave it 2 full turns and it started right up. This is exactly why mechanics have bad reps and honestly I'm not sure how these service advisor's sleep at night with their self conscious. I have never gotten online and written a review about anything, but today is a first! sadly I'm sure I'm not the only they have tried to fool or take advantage of. And to be honest with ya I'm sure the other reviews are very biased.

MikeH
3/10/2015

"2014 Ford Fusion"

I have been researching new cars to replace my wore out commuting car and narrowed it down to just two. I came in on Friday morning but was limited to just a couple hours to test drive and to get any numbers I needed to make my decision. I worked with Dennis who was not only very friendly and knowledgable but he was very willing to run all the many scenarios I was looking at after helping me with the test drives. I informed him that my time was up for that day and needed to look at the numbers overnight and I would be back in the next morning. As I arrived the next day I was greated as if he had known me for a long time and once again was willing to help me with test driving a second time. After making my decision on which car and numbers I wanted Dennis and Tim got me and my wife through the financing easily and quickly which made the process very enjoyable (as much as spending lots of money can be anyways). Vicki was a real joy to talk and work with also so I would totally recommend Intersate Ford to any friends and or family that is looking for a new car... I know I will be using them again.

Stacia58
3/07/2015

"Outstanding!! "

Buying my new Ford Fusion from Interstate Ford was completely wonderful! Everyone is extremely friendly, accommodating and helpful! They made it a very pleasant experience!

Matt
3/06/2015

"Getting It Done"

Everyone that I worked with at Interstate was great. I came in with a purpose and they got it done. Q knew what he was talking about, answered my questions and didn't beat around the bush. Tim worked the numbers a couple times for me and we were finally able to get what I needed within the budget I had. Great experience and way to go.

Reviews of Quienten "Q" Clark