Read Reviews Ira Audi

Alan ShaufferAudi Brand Specialist1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Ira Audi

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Ira Audi has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Ira Audi

If you're in the market for a Audi, you need to come into Ira Audi in Peabody today. We stock a large selection of new and used Audi cars at great prices. If you need assistance with choosing a new car, obtaining financing, or have service and repair questions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will get your questions answered. Our dealership is located in Peabody MA, but we proudly serve the Danvers, Lynn, and Manchester areas with Audi cars.

Our Location

cocojones3570
4/14/2014 1:18:51 PM

Scott CoonScott Coon

My Review Of Ira Audi:

I bought my car in with disappointment and I was very concerned. All of my my issues are resolved thanks to Scotty. Although I was frustrated because I had to bring my car back twice, when I left the second time I was assured that my vehicle would be fixed properly and I left feeling happy. And the end result was my vehicle was fixed to my satisfaction. Kudos to Kern he is one of the best Audi technicians that ever worked on my vehicle and this is my 7th Audi.

Added: 4/14/2014 7:28:45 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear Kern and Scotty did everything to resolve this and that they were able to fix your car to your satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.

Twitter
"Had a great experience with Henry. Seemed very..."

mkpilcher
2/17/2014 9:54:18 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Ira Audi:

Had a great experience with Henry. Seemed very knowlegeable about the vehicle. Took his time with us, not only on the day we came to the dealership, but also on the morning of the delivery of the vehicle to us (which he so kindly delivered at a time convenient for us, despite being a long drive, and far away!) Although a brief encounter with Russell Joe, he was very pleasant and worked to get all the paperwork completed promptly. A very courtesy group of people at Ira Audi.

Added: 2/17/2014 4:41:27 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that Henry did everything he could to make this a stress-free experience. I hope you are enjoying your new car! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know.

Twitter
"I love my audi avant and the ervice i receive at Ira adds..."

jacobra
1/27/2014 10:31:05 AM

Michael AckroydMichael Ackroyd
Michael ArmstrongMichael Armstrong

My Review Of Ira Audi:

I love my audi avant and the ervice i receive at Ira adds significantly (and unexpectedly) to my appreciation. The ervice staff went well beyond my expectations to make this 45000 mile serrvice work for me. I have some health problems that make it difficult for me to get to the service center (and anywhere). Unasked, Mike offerred to return my car to my home after servicing was complete. the car was returned excatly when they said it would be, they clled to telll me about sme additional recommended services that the car could use, and helped me choose which was the highest priority to save some mpney. They performed the 45K service, did a warrantee repair, checked for other updates, and updated the software, and told me about everything they had done. I buoght the dvance services opion when I bought the car to save money on servies the car was going to require anyway, and did not know what to epect from the Ira Audi dealership. I had always avoided using the dealer for service, thinking I could always get the work done cheaper elswhere. I am so pleasantky surpised by this experience, I have no remorse for changinfg my chioce, and would recommeend it to any friend with an Audi.

Added: 1/27/2014 3:06:25 PM

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let me know about your experience. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our service department and that Mike did everything he could to accommodate you. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know.

Twitter
"Went for a 45k service. Ran into a problem with the oil..."

joerav
9/26/2013 3:35:17 PM

Cynthia BudzianowskiCynthia Budzianowski
Scott CoonScott Coon

My Review Of Ira Audi:

Went for a 45k service. Ran into a problem with the oil level indicator. Scott took great consideration in informing me of all possibilities.
Picking up my car (service done and problem resolved) Downtown traffic kept me from picking it up before the dealer closed. Fortunately, Cynthia was still at the office and let me in to get my car. I've been other places that close 5 or 10 minute early and wave at you if you get there on time,but Cynthia definitely made a true customer of me here!!
Thank you!!

Twitter
"My husband and I were recently shopping for a new car to..."

mmsully
8/31/2013 9:19:38 AM

Alan ShaufferAlan Shauffer

My Review Of Ira Audi:

My husband and I were recently shopping for a new car to lease. We met with Alan Shauffer at Ira Audi on a Sunday afternoon in August. Alan couldn't have been nicer or more informative. Being new to the brand, we asked a ton of questions. He answered all of them quickly and efficiently and he responded to our calls expediently. I was impressed with his level of knowledge with both the mechanical features of the car and with the potential financing options that were available to us.

Twitter
"Recently purchased my third Audi (a new A7)from IRA Audi...."

LaAudiA7
6/5/2012 2:27:36 PM

My Review Of Ira Audi:

Recently purchased my third Audi (a new A7)from IRA Audi. Henry Sudnovsky has been the salesman for all three vehicles. IRA Audi is a great dealership and Henry is a great salesman. Henry is knowledgeable, personable and interested in making sure you have a positive experience with the sales process. The price negotiation ritual was free of drama and fair to both parties. Much credit for this goes to Michael Ackroyd who is the sales manager. If you are looking for an Audi and want to avoid drama and hype go to IRA and ask for Henry.

Twitter
"Horrible experience, will never go again. I ordered the..."

naughtyvikas
5/30/2012 10:33:06 AM

2.3

My Review Of Ira Audi:

Horrible experience, will never go again. I ordered the car in January was told that I'll get it by end of February. I was also promised frequent updates. As it turns out, they messed up the order which pushed the dates out by a few weeks, and then for some strange reason, it had to be pushed out for 3 more times. Only explanation given was that they say what Audi's system tell them. I would be OK with that if they kept me informed but they decided not to. The only call I got from Henry after the deal was made was when the car had arrived 4 months later. In between those 4 months, he never returned my voice mails or emails. The only way for me to talk to him was to dial his numbers several times a day and hope that he will answer.

I normally don't write negative reviews and would have let this one slide too but my final encounter with Henry changed it all. When I was about to drive off in my new car, Henry promised me yet again to give me a call few days later to follow up and see how I liked my new car. Guess what, he never called back again. And that too when I had told him how disappointed I was with his lack of communication.

All in all, this experience left a bad taste in my mouth and I will never go back again!.

Added: 6/11/2013 4:51:42 PM

We are sincerely sorry for the inconveniences with your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car you want with the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure this, please let us know.

Twitter
"Juan was incredible to deal with;friendly, professional,..."

cfriedrich80
5/15/2012 11:20:53 AM

Juan TejadaJuan Tejada

My Review Of Ira Audi:

Juan was incredible to deal with;friendly, professional, thorough and honest in all transactions. I highly recommend Ira Audi for its quality of service and the quality of its staff. I would be happy to purchase another car from Ira and would recommend them to any of my friends or family looking to buy a new car.

Twitter
"I had a terrible experience with Ira Audi. I was..."

NausetLight
4/21/2012 7:45:29 PM

Nic Mastrangelo

My Review Of Ira Audi:

I had a terrible experience with Ira Audi. I was intentionally mislead about pricing on my trade just so they could get me into the dealership so they could try to beat me down on my trade. Very very unprofessional. Of all the dealerships I have worked with over the years. Ira is by far the worst. Nic Mastrangelo was the primary person I dealt with. I would strongly suggest dealing with any other Audi dealer.

Added: 6/11/2013 4:54:54 PM

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We truly want you to enjoy your car and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure this, please let us know.

Twitter
"I bought my wife's Q5 from there in Sept2011 and the..."

doobs41378
2/28/2012 6:00:28 AM

Brendan Conner
Michael Aykroyd

My Review Of Ira Audi:

I bought my wife's Q5 from there in Sept2011 and the experience was so good that I knew that is where I would buy my next car. Today I bought an S4 and the whole experience was once again exceptional. The price was fantastic and the service was even better. If you want an Audi then look no further than IRA Audi.

Reviews 11-20 >>