Ira Audi

4.1

252 Andover Street, Peabody, Massachusetts 01960 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

107 Reviews of Ira Audi

June 21, 2016

"Fantastic! Perfect buying experience."

- BruinsCupChamps

I purchase two or three cars a year. I am always on the lookout for something new and different. I started to get the itch again in June and began to look around. I ended up focusing my search on a pre-owned CPO Audi A8. I looked at a lot of cars. Visited several Audi dealerships. I found myself at Ira Audi. Let me tell you. These guys are pros. Completely trustworthy and professional. They knew exactly what to do with an experienced buyer like myself. Throw me the keys - cut to the chase - deal done. I bought the coolest used car on the lot from these folks - a 2011 A8, top of the line everything. Lowest price on the car I wanted within 500 miles. They gave me top dollar for my trade and delivered the car to me when promised and in immaculate, showroom new condition. This dealership went far beyond what would be expected from a car dealer. They worked tirelessly to ensure that I was satisfied. They were 100% committed to seeing this transaction through and getting it right. I will be back!

Henry Sudnovsky

Other Employees : Ted Piotrowicz, Louis Pizzano
Jun 22, 2016 -

Ira Audi responded

Thank you for reviewing Henry, Ted and Louis, we are thrilled to hear we made the whole purchase process go so smoothly! We know you are going to LOVE that A8!

March 30, 2016

"Exemplary experience"

- RO

So...got to "Go Back to the Future" with the purchase of my 2016 Audi Q5. They are expanding & bringing the whole physical dealership into the future & it is quite a project! However, in the interim, they are still striving for & "earning your business". A phrase coined by a long ago car salesman. Don't let the trailers housing the various aspects of the dealership throw you off as they are functional. It reminded me of long ago with my first car purchase of a (then) new brand to America. They too were in a similar situation, very keen to find a car to meet your needs. My salesman (Roger Gomez) is a most helpful human being who brings to the position a soft spoken, yet keen desire to help you choose an Audi that will meet your needs. Patience & good listening skills are also what made the process so pleasant. I also had the wonderful opportunity to work with the General Manager (Mark Giovanni). Rarely do you find the attributes of patience, good listening skills & the ability of encouraging you to want to do business with them. Both Roger & Mark went the extra yards to create a wonderful Audi car purchase! It was my first Audi purchase of a life time of ownership of many brands. I can only report my personal experience, but encourage you to give them a try......not something I say lightly as a fellow consumer/car guy!! Also, the last person you always work with is the Business Manager or F& I person. Benny DeloSantos kept the exemplary customer service going & provided me with all of my requests. With that all said, I now get to drive a new Audi into the future!!

General Manager Mark Giovvanni, Audi Sales Specialist Roger Gomez, F&I Benny DeloSantos
Mar 30, 2016 -

Ira Audi responded

Thank you for the kind words about Roger, Mark and Benny! It is always great to hear that we were able to make a customer’scar buying experience truly exceptional!

March 15, 2016

"Excellent Service"

- Michael S.

I had an issue with the navigation voice not working. Scott was very responsive to my needs and worked very hard to meet my expectations. Completed a service check and resolved the navigation issue. Great experience. I look forward to my next experience with Scott and Audi. Michael Semiao

Mar 15, 2016 -

Ira Audi responded

Michael, Thank you for visiting us and for the kind words about Scott! We are thrilled that you had a wonderful service experience!

November 24, 2015

"Exceeded My Expectations"

- salr1971

When I was looking to Lease my Second Audi, I had a rather large choice as to which dealer to use, since I also live in Long Island, NY. I actually had a bad experience with my first leased vehicle back in 2012 at Atlantic Audi, located in East Islip, NY. I heard of Ira Audi's exceptional reputation, so I decided to give them a chance to exceed my expectations to lease my 2015 Q7. I can assure you, I was not disappointed. Fozi and Henry the sales reps were absolutely AMAZING! This dealer certainly went the "Extra Mile" to ensure that I was 100% satisfied. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ira Audi on you next Purchase or Lease.

Henry Sudnovsky

Other Employees : Fozi Hader
Nov 24, 2015 -

Ira Audi responded

Thank you Salr1971 for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such an amazing time here! We look forward to your next visit!

September 23, 2015

"Prepare for the up-sell!!"

- BurningOil

I brought my car in for the dreaded OIL CONSUMPTION issue on my 2010 Audi A4 with just 26,000 miles on it. I won't even get into how completely ridiculous the oil consumption issue is and how bad Audi customers were misled and raked over the coals in that whole thing. German built luxury cars should not be burning oil from day one...despite being told several times informally by Ira that "it's normal to have to top the oil off every 1000 miles or so". Only to find out after a class action suit that this was a known issue and Audi never came clean. Anyway.....while I had my car in for service I asked for a tire rotation. Mr called me and said my car "needed" alignment, and that it was because there were “signs of excessive tire wear”. I reluctantly agreed to the service at $179 wondering why it would need alignment at 26K miles.....but later that evening I checked my service records, and low and behold....I had asked for three tire rotations in the 26k miles of owning the car, and in ALL THREE CASES, I "needed" and paid for a $179 alignment!! 3 alignments inside 26k miles would indicate either the car is a lemon (that's debatable), I drive it hard (never even driven it in the rain!), or I was sold service I didn't need. (You decide). So I subsequently brought my car to a local tire store and asked them to check my tires, and in fact they could find no sign of uneven or excess wear on any of the tires. The bottom line is that an alignment is hard to refute and Ira knows it. I have a 2005 Chevy with 200k miles on it that has never had an alignment....yet my lightly driven $35k car needed THREE in 26k miles…..come on! I will never bring my car back to Ira, would most certainly never buy a car from an Ira owned dealership, and will spread the word to all that will listen.....hold on to your wallets and question every detail......or just steer clear.

Sep 25, 2015 -

Ira Audi responded

We are sorry for your ongoing experiences. Audi has a new "breather valve campaign" that can be performed for vehicles with oil consumption concerns. We would be more than happy to assist you in performing this work to address the oil issue. Please contact me directly. Mark Giovanni General Manager mgiovanni@Group1auto.com (978) 739-8888

September 01, 2015

"Transmission "

- joecal

they evaluated my a3 and told me I needed a new transmission for $10,100. I towed my car to a nearby shop and got it fixed for $700. Avoid these guys for service. Their sales team are good.

Nathan
Sep 02, 2015 -

Ira Audi responded

We’re very sorry we weren’t able to meet your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your future automotive needs. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

August 28, 2015

"Excellent Service"

- Gordon C

The service department is second to none. Always accommodating and the quality of the service/maintenance of my A7 is spot-on. Scott was great at answering my questions and concerns. A very good team.

Scott Davis

Other Employees : Jared
Sep 02, 2015 -

Ira Audi responded

Thank you for your kind review on Scott! If there is ever anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

August 26, 2015

"Excellent Service Department"

- Joe V

On my 8th Audi in 35 years so I've dealt with a number of Audi service departments. Since purchasing my current A6 in fall of '13 I've used IRA Audi for service and am very satisfied with the IRA Service experience. All the techs have gotten the work done right the first time, and when promised. Additionally Scott Coon, the service advisor has been exceptional in scheduling appointments, detailing what needs to be done, and ensuring complete satisfaction. Best Audi Service around

Aug 26, 2015 -

Ira Audi responded

Thank you for your review and for your repeat business, we appreciate it!

August 10, 2015

"35000 mile service"

- Joe Willette

from the time you drive in go through the paper work the staff was nothing shot of perfect ! , very professional ! especially Scott Coon my advisor he made the experience smooth and seamless. this AUDI is where you want to go !!! IRA AUDI has it right , BRAVO !!!!

Aug 12, 2015 -

Ira Audi responded

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you had a smooth and seamless experience with us. We look forward to serving you again!

August 09, 2015

"Love my new Q5"

- bigmak978

I just picked my Q5 today and is totally satisfied with the overall experience. The car is spotless and clean. Marc Gordon our salesperson really did a good job at delivering the final product. He was patient with us throughout the whole process and helped us to get a fair and great deal. We appreciate everything he has done for us.

Marc Gordon
Aug 12, 2015 -

Ira Audi responded

We hope you are enjoying your Q5! Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase and earn your business.