Ira Audi

252 Andover Street,
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
Ira Audi Info
About Ira Audi

If you're in the market for a Audi, you need to come into Ira Audi in Peabody today. We stock a large selection of new and used Audi cars at great prices. If you need assistance with choosing a new car, obtaining financing, or have service and repair questions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will get your questions answered. Our dealership is located in Peabody MA, but we proudly serve the Danvers, Lynn, and Manchester areas with Audi cars.

About Ira Audi

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ChrisMac
2/26/2015

"5 years of outstanding service"

I've had my 2010 A6 for just over 5 years with all my required service and occasional repairs serviced at IRA. Russell is great to work with - he gets the work don't quickly and completely. I trust his recommendations.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

jvogel
1/12/2015

"Efficient, performance, obsessive focus on detail-"

I am pleased to recommend Ira Audi service to anyone who owns one of these brilliant motor cars. The level of service extends beyond their fine attention to the machine and directly to the person driving it. The staff were engaging and dedicated to providing me with an exceptional, comfortable and convenient experience. When you buy an Audi, you are clearly making a choice to invest in the quality of the vehicle and, as it turns out, you get service to match. Ask for Scott....

January 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you enjoyed purchasing your new car with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

chris bova
1/10/2015

"car barley has heat"

i purchased a 2005 bmw 545i from them. the car only has heat on the highway, and I live 20 minutes from the highway so its a problem in the winter. I brought the car back and they were thrilled to fix it no problems. when I called to check on it no one would answer or call me back "Russell" so I took It upon myself to find my car. found my car sent out to another bmw dealer witch was more then happy to call me back within minutes of leaving a voice mail and update me. bmw told me when the car was done but it took audi from noon time till 3pm the next day to pick up my car. after picking up my car I made it not even 1 mile and the heat quit. I called ira back and they told me to bring it to the bmw dealer and have them diagnose it. after they diagnosed it I called and called 5 to 6 times a day for 2 days leaving voice mails with no calls back. I called the audi sales department that I just purchased the car from they sent a email while I was on the phone to the sevice department and they called me back within 2 minutes of the message being sent. now that bmw diagnosed the car as a heater core the dealer will not answer the phone for me. I got through one time and they said they would call me back. so I spent $13000 and they will not fix it when they are the ones who gave me a 60 day 2500 mile warrantee. I believe there just trying to push me out of my warrantee so this review will be updated if they decide to fix the car. update: car went to bmw of Peabody centennial drive got the car back and it still had no heat. drove it straight to the dealer like I was told to where I took the shop foreman for a ride showed him the issue and he said it proubly needs a heater core. IRA audi then sent me to bmw of stratum where they diagnosed it as a water pump and radiator hose. picked up the car got of the highway and drove for 10 minutes. still very poor heat. went to Walmart and got a thermometer and stuck it in the vent and blasted the heat. The heats coming out of the vent at 95 *F. I instantly turned around and brought it into the service bay where they agreed that there was a problem. they gave me a rental witch was also a bmw and when I put the thermometer in the vent it was about 165* f. 3 days later I get a call saying the car is not broken and that's the way its suppose to be. "its a anti fatigue feature " and they explained to me that the heat is designed to be on the feet or defrost and was told not to use the vents cause they are not made for heat.

benjamin dolossantos

ronald.viola.1
8/26/2014

"Six years of service"

Since purchasing first new Audi back in 2009, our family has had nothing but good things to say about Ira Audi Service. The staff at all levels and functions that I have interacted with have been courteous and helpful. I remember one experience where I purchased a quart of motor oil. A service advisor had me bring car to bay so a service man could add it to my engine free of charge. I have never experienced service at that level anywhere else.

August 26, 2014

Thank you so much for this great review and for your loyalty. I'm pleased to hear we have provided you with great customer service and continue to earn your business every time you visit. Please let me know if there is ever anything I can assist you with. -Bob Memmolo, General Manager

cocojones3570
4/14/2014

"Problem resolved "

I bought my car in with disappointment and I was very concerned. All of my my issues are resolved thanks to Scotty. Although I was frustrated because I had to bring my car back twice, when I left the second time I was assured that my vehicle would be fixed properly and I left feeling happy. And the end result was my vehicle was fixed to my satisfaction. Kudos to Kern he is one of the best Audi technicians that ever worked on my vehicle and this is my 7th Audi.

April 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am pleased to hear Kern and Scotty did everything to resolve this and that they were able to fix your car to your satisfaction. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. Bob Memmolo, General Manager

mkpilcher
2/17/2014

"Had a great experience with Henry. Seemed very..."

Had a great experience with Henry. Seemed very knowlegeable about the vehicle. Took his time with us, not only on the day we came to the dealership, but also on the morning of the delivery of the vehicle to us (which he so kindly delivered at a time convenient for us, despite being a long drive, and far away!) Although a brief encounter with Russell Joe, he was very pleasant and worked to get all the paperwork completed promptly. A very courtesy group of people at Ira Audi.

Russell Joe

February 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am pleased to hear that Henry did everything he could to make this a stress-free experience. I hope you are enjoying your new car! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Bob Memmolo, General Manager

jacobra
1/27/2014

"I love my audi avant and the ervice i receive at Ira adds..."

I love my audi avant and the ervice i receive at Ira adds significantly (and unexpectedly) to my appreciation. The ervice staff went well beyond my expectations to make this 45000 mile serrvice work for me. I have some health problems that make it difficult for me to get to the service center (and anywhere). Unasked, Mike offerred to return my car to my home after servicing was complete. the car was returned excatly when they said it would be, they clled to telll me about sme additional recommended services that the car could use, and helped me choose which was the highest priority to save some mpney. They performed the 45K service, did a warrantee repair, checked for other updates, and updated the software, and told me about everything they had done. I buoght the dvance services opion when I bought the car to save money on servies the car was going to require anyway, and did not know what to epect from the Ira Audi dealership. I had always avoided using the dealer for service, thinking I could always get the work done cheaper elswhere. I am so pleasantky surpised by this experience, I have no remorse for changinfg my chioce, and would recommeend it to any friend with an Audi.

January 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let me know about your experience. I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our service department and that Mike did everything he could to accommodate you. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Bob Memmolo, General Manager

joerav
9/26/2013

"Went for a 45k service. Ran into a problem with the oil..."

Went for a 45k service. Ran into a problem with the oil level indicator. Scott took great consideration in informing me of all possibilities. Picking up my car (service done and problem resolved) Downtown traffic kept me from picking it up before the dealer closed. Fortunately, Cynthia was still at the office and let me in to get my car. I've been other places that close 5 or 10 minute early and wave at you if you get there on time,but Cynthia definitely made a true customer of me here!! Thank you!!

mmsully
8/31/2013

"My husband and I were recently shopping for a new car to..."

My husband and I were recently shopping for a new car to lease. We met with Alan Shauffer at Ira Audi on a Sunday afternoon in August. Alan couldn't have been nicer or more informative. Being new to the brand, we asked a ton of questions. He answered all of them quickly and efficiently and he responded to our calls expediently. I was impressed with his level of knowledge with both the mechanical features of the car and with the potential financing options that were available to us.

LaAudiA7
6/05/2012

"Recently purchased my third Audi (a new A7)from IRA Audi...."

Recently purchased my third Audi (a new A7)from IRA Audi. Henry Sudnovsky has been the salesman for all three vehicles. IRA Audi is a great dealership and Henry is a great salesman. Henry is knowledgeable, personable and interested in making sure you have a positive experience with the sales process. The price negotiation ritual was free of drama and fair to both parties. Much credit for this goes to Michael Ackroyd who is the sales manager. If you are looking for an Audi and want to avoid drama and hype go to IRA and ask for Henry.

Reviews of Scott Coon