Ira Audi

252 Andover Street,
Peabody, Massachusetts 01960
Ira Audi Info
About Ira Audi

If you're in the market for a Audi, you need to come into Ira Audi in Peabody today. We stock a large selection of new and used Audi cars at great prices. If you need assistance with choosing a new car, obtaining financing, or have service and repair questions, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will get your questions answered. Our dealership is located in Peabody MA, but we proudly serve the Danvers, Lynn, and Manchester areas with Audi cars.

About Ira Audi

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

salr1971
11/24/2015

"Exceeded My Expectations"

When I was looking to Lease my Second Audi, I had a rather large choice as to which dealer to use, since I also live in Long Island, NY. I actually had a bad experience with my first leased vehicle back in 2012 at Atlantic Audi, located in East Islip, NY. I heard of Ira Audi's exceptional reputation, so I decided to give them a chance to exceed my expectations to lease my 2015 Q7. I can assure you, I was not disappointed. Fozi and Henry the sales reps were absolutely AMAZING! This dealer certainly went the "Extra Mile" to ensure that I was 100% satisfied. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ira Audi on you next Purchase or Lease.

Fozi Hader

November 24, 2015

Thank you Salr1971 for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such an amazing time here! We look forward to your next visit!

BurningOil
9/23/2015

"Prepare for the up-sell!!"

I brought my car in for the dreaded OIL CONSUMPTION issue on my 2010 Audi A4 with just 26,000 miles on it. I won't even get into how completely ridiculous the oil consumption issue is and how bad Audi customers were misled and raked over the coals in that whole thing. German built luxury cars should not be burning oil from day one...despite being told several times informally by Ira that "it's normal to have to top the oil off every 1000 miles or so". Only to find out after a class action suit that this was a known issue and Audi never came clean. Anyway.....while I had my car in for service I asked for a tire rotation. Mr called me and said my car "needed" alignment, and that it was because there were “signs of excessive tire wear”. I reluctantly agreed to the service at $179 wondering why it would need alignment at 26K miles.....but later that evening I checked my service records, and low and behold....I had asked for three tire rotations in the 26k miles of owning the car, and in ALL THREE CASES, I "needed" and paid for a $179 alignment!! 3 alignments inside 26k miles would indicate either the car is a lemon (that's debatable), I drive it hard (never even driven it in the rain!), or I was sold service I didn't need. (You decide). So I subsequently brought my car to a local tire store and asked them to check my tires, and in fact they could find no sign of uneven or excess wear on any of the tires. The bottom line is that an alignment is hard to refute and Ira knows it. I have a 2005 Chevy with 200k miles on it that has never had an alignment....yet my lightly driven $35k car needed THREE in 26k miles…..come on! I will never bring my car back to Ira, would most certainly never buy a car from an Ira owned dealership, and will spread the word to all that will listen.....hold on to your wallets and question every detail......or just steer clear.

September 25, 2015

We are sorry for your ongoing experiences. Audi has a new "breather valve campaign" that can be performed for vehicles with oil consumption concerns. We would be more than happy to assist you in performing this work to address the oil issue. Please contact me directly. Mark Giovanni General Manager mgiovanni@Group1auto.com (978) 739-8888

joecal
9/01/2015

"Transmission "

they evaluated my a3 and told me I needed a new transmission for $10,100. I towed my car to a nearby shop and got it fixed for $700. Avoid these guys for service. Their sales team are good.

Nathan

September 02, 2015

We’re very sorry we weren’t able to meet your expectations. We wish you the best of luck with your future automotive needs. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, we hope you’ll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

Gordon C
8/28/2015

"Excellent Service"

The service department is second to none. Always accommodating and the quality of the service/maintenance of my A7 is spot-on. Scott was great at answering my questions and concerns. A very good team.

Jared

September 02, 2015

Thank you for your kind review on Scott! If there is ever anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

Joe V
8/26/2015

"Excellent Service Department"

On my 8th Audi in 35 years so I've dealt with a number of Audi service departments. Since purchasing my current A6 in fall of '13 I've used IRA Audi for service and am very satisfied with the IRA Service experience. All the techs have gotten the work done right the first time, and when promised. Additionally Scott Coon, the service advisor has been exceptional in scheduling appointments, detailing what needs to be done, and ensuring complete satisfaction. Best Audi Service around

August 26, 2015

Thank you for your review and for your repeat business, we appreciate it!

Joe Willette
8/10/2015

"35000 mile service"

from the time you drive in go through the paper work the staff was nothing shot of perfect ! , very professional ! especially Scott Coon my advisor he made the experience smooth and seamless. this AUDI is where you want to go !!! IRA AUDI has it right , BRAVO !!!!

August 12, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you had a smooth and seamless experience with us. We look forward to serving you again!

bigmak978
8/09/2015

"Love my new Q5"

I just picked my Q5 today and is totally satisfied with the overall experience. The car is spotless and clean. Marc Gordon our salesperson really did a good job at delivering the final product. He was patient with us throughout the whole process and helped us to get a fair and great deal. We appreciate everything he has done for us.

Marc Gordon

August 12, 2015

We hope you are enjoying your Q5! Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase and earn your business.

ChrisMac
2/26/2015

"5 years of outstanding service"

I've had my 2010 A6 for just over 5 years with all my required service and occasional repairs serviced at IRA. Russell is great to work with - he gets the work don't quickly and completely. I trust his recommendations.

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

jvogel
1/12/2015

"Efficient, performance, obsessive focus on detail-"

I am pleased to recommend Ira Audi service to anyone who owns one of these brilliant motor cars. The level of service extends beyond their fine attention to the machine and directly to the person driving it. The staff were engaging and dedicated to providing me with an exceptional, comfortable and convenient experience. When you buy an Audi, you are clearly making a choice to invest in the quality of the vehicle and, as it turns out, you get service to match. Ask for Scott....

January 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you enjoyed purchasing your new car with us. We look forward to seeing you again!

chris bova
1/10/2015

"car barley has heat"

i purchased a 2005 bmw 545i from them. the car only has heat on the highway, and I live 20 minutes from the highway so its a problem in the winter. I brought the car back and they were thrilled to fix it no problems. when I called to check on it no one would answer or call me back "Russell" so I took It upon myself to find my car. found my car sent out to another bmw dealer witch was more then happy to call me back within minutes of leaving a voice mail and update me. bmw told me when the car was done but it took audi from noon time till 3pm the next day to pick up my car. after picking up my car I made it not even 1 mile and the heat quit. I called ira back and they told me to bring it to the bmw dealer and have them diagnose it. after they diagnosed it I called and called 5 to 6 times a day for 2 days leaving voice mails with no calls back. I called the audi sales department that I just purchased the car from they sent a email while I was on the phone to the sevice department and they called me back within 2 minutes of the message being sent. now that bmw diagnosed the car as a heater core the dealer will not answer the phone for me. I got through one time and they said they would call me back. so I spent $13000 and they will not fix it when they are the ones who gave me a 60 day 2500 mile warrantee. I believe there just trying to push me out of my warrantee so this review will be updated if they decide to fix the car. update: car went to bmw of Peabody centennial drive got the car back and it still had no heat. drove it straight to the dealer like I was told to where I took the shop foreman for a ride showed him the issue and he said it proubly needs a heater core. IRA audi then sent me to bmw of stratum where they diagnosed it as a water pump and radiator hose. picked up the car got of the highway and drove for 10 minutes. still very poor heat. went to Walmart and got a thermometer and stuck it in the vent and blasted the heat. The heats coming out of the vent at 95 *F. I instantly turned around and brought it into the service bay where they agreed that there was a problem. they gave me a rental witch was also a bmw and when I put the thermometer in the vent it was about 165* f. 3 days later I get a call saying the car is not broken and that's the way its suppose to be. "its a anti fatigue feature " and they explained to me that the heat is designed to be on the feet or defrost and was told not to use the vents cause they are not made for heat.

benjamin dolossantos