J H Barkau & Sons Freeport

Saturday 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM

Pamela
3/22/2015

"Excellent Experience"

My husband and I have bought cars from Barkaus even before we were married. We have always worked with Pat and Jim, and they have always given us excellent customer service, always standing behind their word. Both Pat and Jim take the time to listen to our wants and needs with every deal.

Nichol257
2/10/2015

"Awesome! Earned another lifetime customer! "

I had a vehicle that I never thought I was going to be able to get out from under (considering the title condition I had no clue about when I purchased the car) And I was recommended to Pat by many of my family members and friends, so I went there to see if I would be able to get into a different car, so I could have a nice reliable car before I started driving to Chicago for my new job. I explained my situation to Pat, and he did everything he possibly could to assure me that he could help me out of this situation. I went in there looking at a certain car, and ended up driving away with a 2014 Cruze that I couldn't be happier with! I have to thank Pat tremendously for helping me out so much. Couldn't of done it without him! Will definitely be a returning customer! Awesome very low pressure sales. He explained to me all the options that we could do, and let me decide which route I wanted to go. Awesome guy! Am very happy with the vehicle I chose. Very good dealership to buy from. They will take care of you as I or any of my family members would tell you. Do not go to any other dealership. I went to 5 before I came to see Pat. No other place can compare.

deets
1/23/2015

"best dealer ever"

The staff was real friendly and helpful in helping me pick out the right vehicle I have been buying vehicles from this dealership for quite some time and have never had any problems with them I would definitely recommend this place to get your next vehicle from.

jess88e
12/29/2014

"Great experience "

My family has shopped for cars at Barkaus since I can remember and we've always worked with Pat. He's not pushy and works to get you in the car of your dreams ! fair trades & fair prices !

Jnagel89
12/14/2014

"Good quality"

Good knowledgable salesman friendly staff worked hard to get best deal. Worked hard and quickly and topped it off with a quick detail n full tank while signing paperwork.

loublu08
12/13/2014

"Always worth my time!"

I just purchased my second vehicle from Pat at Barkau's and I am very pleased with how everything turned out! Pat is always so helpful and cares about what I leave off the lot with. He understands my needs and wants and found the perfect second car for me! I purchased a 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee back in 2010 and I still have it. Now I've purchased a 2013 Dodge Dart and I'm grateful for all the help I received during the sale. I was even given a loaner car when i forgot to bring essential paperwork! I recommend all of my friends and family to Barkau's and I will definitely be returning for our next vehicle! I should also mention I live in Rockford and I find it's definitely worth the drive for me!

butch.damask
11/21/2014

"awesome! "

these guys went the extra mile for getting me into a car. You understood the issues I was having and worked out a deal to get me through.Jeff Gordon pulled no punches, he was honest and genuine. When I went to pick up the car they even filled up the gas tank for me! Great people to work with.

crpauls
11/12/2014

"Great Experience"

Miles did a great job getting me the vehicle I wanted at a good price. All of the staff was very pleasant. He even followed up to see if I needed anything.

rdwitt
10/30/2014

"customercentic"

I had not purchased a car in over 17 years. Upon a recommendation from my mechanic to visit and work with Pat, I was pleased with the personal attention making this a fantastic customer experience.

karen nolan
10/06/2014

"2012 chrysler"

We have been buying cars and truck from Jim for over 45 years. The Chrysler is great, and chevy truck. Jim does a nice work and also the staff..

Reviews of Pat Gillespie