J H Barkau & Sons Freeport

Salesman-Freeport Store

February 04, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- Lisas61032

Pat Gillespie and the rest of the Barkau team were wonderful to work with. They are patient and listened to everything I had said I was looking for. I left with exactly what I wanted and have a great feeling about my decision to purchase from them. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicles from them as well. I've already been telling everyone who compliments my car about Barkau's awesome customer service and superior attention to detail. Thank you again!!

January 31, 2017

"Awesome "

- Gordy Kasper

Pat was great. He got me the van I wanted during the time frame I needed. We will be back for our next vehicle. Thank you

January 29, 2017

"Great car! Great experience!"

- TRobs

My family and I have bought several vehicles from here and have always had a great experience. Pat is so nice and easy to work with, he makes car buying a pleasant experience.

Used 2008 Chevrolet Impala, $10652