J H Barkau & Sons Freeport

Salesman-Freeport Store

May 08, 2017

"Very Helpful "

- Gotthecar

Pat at Barkaus was very responsive and friendly with my requests for the dealership I had. I got the drive the car right when I got there and check it all out. They worked with me on a price and we came to a great deal! They also took care of all the concerns I had for the car. Zach gave searched down some amazing financing for me and my deal as well! I'm very thankful for Pat, Zach, and Jim at Barkaus for giving me and great car, deal, and experience while buying a car!

Jim Barkau
Pat Gillespie
Other Employees : Zach (financing)

April 13, 2017

"Very easy and friendly purchase. great experience. "

- mazda6

Great information was provided on all the cars, the service and response to questions was great, and the purchase transaction was very fast and easy. Very happy customer.

April 04, 2017

"Helpful"

- JaredJ

Pat was helpful with having the cars ready that we were interested in looking at. He also went out of his way to look at our car that was out of commission to see what kind of trade in we could get for it. Friendly and easy to work with.

Used 2008 Chevrolet Impala, $10652