JM Legend Auto Group

Moe Levy

August 14, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Sunny123

Gary made things so simple for me and my mom. Within 2 days during the Fourth of July holiday, he got the car delivered and completed all the paperwork for us. Gary was professional and extremely helpful. He listened and took care of my concern from the very first phone call we had. I have already recommend my Uncle to him. Thank you once again Gary. Definitely looking forward to speaking to you for my next car.

Gary Goodman

July 28, 2017

"No reason to call anyone else!"

- Easy_E

Like my title says, Fred should be your first and only call if you're car shopping. He gives you an unbeatable price and makes the process as easy as possible. Enough said.

Fred Jemal

July 27, 2017

"Painless"

- rugbyboy

In the past leasing or buying a car was always a chore and one I dreaded. Fred was recommended by a friend and I am so grateful, sharing is caring. Fred did a terrific job helping us find the perfect fit, inquired about a particular car we wanted but his reccomendation regarding others in our price range worked out to be just a nice and more practical. No pressure, no games just good honest business. Looking forward to my next car lease, this was a wonderful experience.

Fred Jemal