Jack Ingram Porsche Audi Volvo

227 Eastern Blvd, Montgomery, Alabama 36117

Makes: Audi|Porsche|Volvo|Service Center

Jack Ingram Porsche Audi Volvo

Jack Ingram Porsche Audi Volvo Info

"Awesome car buying experience. Best ever for that matter...."

Awesome car buying experience. Best ever for that matter. Will shop there again! Mario answered all my questions and did not hassle me into anything.

Mario Powell

"Every time I have been to this dealership Craig was not..."

Every time I have been to this dealership Craig was not friendly and very rude. He was not accommodating at all! He does not have the customer service that you forward to at and Audi dealership. I have been to over 6 to 7 dealerships and they are always very accommodating warm and takes care and their customers. I leave very satisfied! I have been 3 times to this location and Craig has never made me feel that way. Horrible feeling! I was disappointed and I hope that someone can solve this problem!

"When I first called, I had questions about checking and..."

When I first called, I had questions about checking and possibly replacing a dead battery. The answers were immediate, friendly, and to the point. After "jump" starting my car, I arrived, unscheduled, at the Volvo maintenance facility. I received my maintenance options, pricing, and length of repair information in a direct, clear, and friendly manner. When I asked about additional service and repair work, there was no problem in getting it done within my timeframe. All work was completed on time, exactly as discussed. There have been no problems since.

"I have been extremely pleased by the service and..."

I have been extremely pleased by the service and professionalism from Craig at every visit. He follows up promptly, is always polite and takes the time to explain all information about the service on my car. I know he is very busy, but he always takes the time to ensure my needs are met and he has given me a very positive impression of the whole dealership. I would want to buy my next Porsche from here because of professionalism he has shown. Hans Miller

"After staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Millbrook..."

After staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Millbrook AL, we attempted to start our 2010 Volvo V50 on 3/21/13 and it would not start. We had the car towed by an AAA affilaite to the Jack Ingram Volvo location for trouble shooting, and service personnel, after several tests, found Gasoline purchased at 6517 Troy Highway, 0n 3/20/13 wastainted with water. Tom Lenox was exceptionally courteous, helpful and accomodating, assigning on of his service personnel to find the problem. Because we were attempting to return to our home in the St. Louis, MO area, Tom had the service person concentrate on finding the cause and making repairs (draining the fuel tank, replacing spark plugs and testing for an accurate "fix"). Tom was outstanding! Additionally, while we were waiting, all other Ingram employees we came in contact with were gracious, and hospitable. Tom and other employees made our unfortunate incident more than tolerable, and we were greatly impressed. What a team! Charles and carol Shaffer, 709 Claymont Drive, Ballwin, MO 63011-2451, 636-391-9722

"Wow, Great customer service and clean facility. I..."

Wow, Great customer service and clean facility. I appreciate the courtesy & knowledge of the employees and the quality of work that the service technicians provide in a timely manner. As we say in the South," they make you feel right at home", just like part of the family! . This should say it all, it is well worth the drive of 90 miles (one way) to have my Volvo Serviced by Jack Ingram Motors.

Tammy

"The service department was professional, friendly, and..."

The service department was professional, friendly, and quick. Thank you! I appreciated that Mo greated me and asked if I needed any help while I was waiting for my car. The cashier that took care of me in the end was pleasant too. (Sorry I did not catch her name) I appreciate the delicious coffee and the wifi as well.

"My fiancee and I recently purchased a Volvo S 80 over the..."

My fiancee and I recently purchased a Volvo S 80 over the weekend. We had visited several other major dealerships in the area, and we were not pleased with the service. Once we reached Jack Ingram, it was as if we walked right into heaven. Ms. Fedelia Coleman greeted us with a warm smile and lead us to our perfect car. She worked within our budget and gave us some sound advice. In addition to Ms. Coleman's great service, the sales manager "Tip" was excellent as well! He gave us some great advice. Please stop by and see these great folks over at Jack Ingram. You will experience great service, fair prices and honest advice. Karen, the financial manager, will make sure all the numbers work out great! Again, go see Jack Ingram and their great staff! You won't be disappointed!

Fedelia Coleman

"My wife and I bought our have been very pleased with the..."

My wife and I bought our have been very pleased with the service on our 2001 Volvo S60. Tom Lenox has always been very helpful with any problems we may have ahd with the car. He explains in detail the problems and the process in which it will be repaired.he is polite and friendly and will go out of his way to make sure that you are satisfied with the service they have provided. I highly recommend Jack Ingram Volvo and Tom Lenox for service. You will not be disappointed.

"As usual, excellent experience from Jack Ingram Audi. ..."

As usual, excellent experience from Jack Ingram Audi. This is my 2nd vehicle from them and have yet to have anything but a good experience with the staff. I live 100 miles away and they scheduled my service appointment promptly and at my convenience. Craig was most accommodating and answered all of my questions. As I discussed with them when I purchased my first vehicle, service is of prime importance with me. I have had previous dealers that didn't provide good service and they lost my business. This is certainly not the case with Jack Ingram Audi, so I intend to buy my vehicles from them in the future, and I have recommended them to friends.