Jack Ingram Porsche Audi Volvo

Jack Ingram Porsche Audi Volvo Info

Kim
4/06/2016

"Very Hppy Customer"

I dropped my car off at the service depart. and Chris was very accommodating, polite and very professional. The service was more than I expected and I would recommend them to everyone.

Chris

Hard to Please
3/24/2016

"A good experience"

I don't love buying a new car, but after 12 years I had worn out my Volvo wagon. Tom Lenox suggested I look at the XC90, and it had a lot of features I liked. After driving it, I drove some other brands, but the Volvo gave a smoother ride and had more features for the money. Lin Williams was my salesman, and he helped me find the car that was equipped the way I wanted without some of the pricey extras I didn't want to pay for. He is a low-key salesman that knows his product, very easy to work with. I did not plan to buy something as large as the XC90, but it is going to be great for driving my grandchildren.

Tom, Lin, Robbie

Happy Driver
3/15/2016

"Happy with the process and the product"

no hassle, quick processing and pleasant people, great trade in I love the xc60 and the bliss system is something i insist on having on any car I drive

Robbie Poole

GT4 fan
1/18/2016

"GT4 allocation"

Lin had promised me a GT4 allocation and upon trying to call him multiple times in following up; he said he had given it to someone else. He said this in a one sentence email and never responded by phone to my calls before or after the email. Very unprofessional and I talked w/ the GM who was unable to get me another car. Lin then made up a story about asking me for a build sheet, which was a completely different story than the email he sent me, which I also forwarded to the manager David. Very disappointed all the way around.

Lin, David

Ehilyer
11/18/2015

"Amazing service , amazing staff!!!"

Thank you Jack Ingram. I had the absolute pleasure of working with Robbie Poole, he guided me through the car buying process in a no presure atmosphere. My budget was not the best and I was able to buy way more car than I had planned. I would highly recommend Jack Ingram dealerships and Robbie Poole. Also there finance department was great, got a great rate. 5 stars all the way.

Robbie Poole

Mengholm
7/30/2013

"Awesome car buying experience. Best ever for that matter...."

Awesome car buying experience. Best ever for that matter. Will shop there again! Mario answered all my questions and did not hassle me into anything.

Mario Powell

Sadcustomer101
7/12/2013

"Every time I have been to this dealership Craig was not..."

Every time I have been to this dealership Craig was not friendly and very rude. He was not accommodating at all! He does not have the customer service that you forward to at and Audi dealership. I have been to over 6 to 7 dealerships and they are always very accommodating warm and takes care and their customers. I leave very satisfied! I have been 3 times to this location and Craig has never made me feel that way. Horrible feeling! I was disappointed and I hope that someone can solve this problem!

Craig Martin

Robert E Sellers
4/25/2013

"When I first called, I had questions about checking and..."

When I first called, I had questions about checking and possibly replacing a dead battery. The answers were immediate, friendly, and to the point. After "jump" starting my car, I arrived, unscheduled, at the Volvo maintenance facility. I received my maintenance options, pricing, and length of repair information in a direct, clear, and friendly manner. When I asked about additional service and repair work, there was no problem in getting it done within my timeframe. All work was completed on time, exactly as discussed. There have been no problems since.

Tom Lenox

norskflyer
4/05/2013

"I have been extremely pleased by the service and..."

I have been extremely pleased by the service and professionalism from Craig at every visit. He follows up promptly, is always polite and takes the time to explain all information about the service on my car. I know he is very busy, but he always takes the time to ensure my needs are met and he has given me a very positive impression of the whole dealership. I would want to buy my next Porsche from here because of professionalism he has shown. Hans Miller

Craig Martin

1953grads
4/01/2013

"After staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Millbrook..."

After staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Millbrook AL, we attempted to start our 2010 Volvo V50 on 3/21/13 and it would not start. We had the car towed by an AAA affilaite to the Jack Ingram Volvo location for trouble shooting, and service personnel, after several tests, found Gasoline purchased at 6517 Troy Highway, 0n 3/20/13 wastainted with water. Tom Lenox was exceptionally courteous, helpful and accomodating, assigning on of his service personnel to find the problem. Because we were attempting to return to our home in the St. Louis, MO area, Tom had the service person concentrate on finding the cause and making repairs (draining the fuel tank, replacing spark plugs and testing for an accurate "fix"). Tom was outstanding! Additionally, while we were waiting, all other Ingram employees we came in contact with were gracious, and hospitable. Tom and other employees made our unfortunate incident more than tolerable, and we were greatly impressed. What a team! Charles and carol Shaffer, 709 Claymont Drive, Ballwin, MO 63011-2451, 636-391-9722

Tom Lenox