Jaguar and Land Rover of Gulf Coast

Crown Jaguar

Heath
9/16/2016

"Great Experience"

I dealt with Ben Payne on the purchase of a used 2006 F 150 and he was very professional and courteous. I highly recommend Ben and the team at Joe Bullard Jaguar Land Rover.

Ben Payne and Tundy McDonald

toddpod
9/13/2016

"Couldn't have been better"

Recently ordered and received a 2016 RRS HSE. The process was first rate from start to finish. Jaguar and Land Rover of the Gulf Coast provided an exceptional experience. Our sales person, Josh McClendon was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. We are first time Land Rover owners and we couldn't be more pleased.

Josh McClendon

Miss B
8/30/2016

"Dream Car"

I had an easy and pleasurable experience buying my Infiniti QX70. Ben was very personable and nice. He made me feel like family. This was the shortest and easiest time I had buying a car. I would recommend Ben and Joe Bullard Land Rover to family and friends.

Ben Payne

Rover1
7/15/2016

"Wonderful people who listen and don't pressure."

I had the pleasure meeting Ken Sheppard at Joe Bullard Land Rover. He was excellent at his job and very knowledgeable. He listened to my needs along with other sales people in the darker ship that I dealt with. It is a nice family at this darker ship and they make you feel apart of that family with care and concern. I would recommend anyone to seek out this dealership if searching for your next vehicle!!!

Ken Sheppard

Dr.H
11/29/2015

"Good experience"

I have been driving a 2008 Jaguar XJ8L for the past 6 years and really liked the car. I also have an XK8 Jag Convertible and a Lexus SUV. I was very happy with my XJ but wanted the newer body style so stopped to see if I would lose any interior space if I traded up. Turns out I didn't, The sales guide was personable, professional and knowledgeable but not pushy, The appraiser was easy to talk with and the Finance and Insurance person was also professional. It was a quick and enjoyable purchase and I am enjoying me new body style XJL sedan. When the F Pace comes out I will try to talk my wife into trading her Lexus (her eighth in a row) so that be a tough sell. But if we trade we will go back to Gulf Coast.

David Baker
David Havens
Ryan, the F&I guy and also was introduced to the service manager Jonathon Back

WalterJ1215
10/30/2015

"A car for my daughter"

We took a ride out to Jaguar and Land Rover of Gulf Coast only to look at a Dodge Nitro that was on sale at the dealership and while looking at the vehicle, a young man walked out and introduced himself as Sabino Andry and before long we were talking, laughing and test driving the vehicle. When we returned to the dealership I asked Sabino to do the paperwork and end up buying the vehicle, but that was just the beginning. I asked Sabino if they had a bow to put on the vehicle so we could surprise my daughter when we picked the vehicle up and he made it happen. My daughter was in tears when we pulled up and she realized that the Nitro was sitting out front of the dealership with a big bow waiting for her arrival to pick it up. I can't thank you enough.

Sabino Andry

lori123
10/27/2015

"Excellent in Every Way..."

I just purchased a 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport from Land Rover. I contacted the dealership when I became interested in this newly released vehicle and spoke to Ben Payne. Thought he was very informative over the phone, he did recommend that I make a trip over (300 miles) to test drive one on the lot. Upon my first visit to the dealership, I met with Ben and I test drove a Discovery. I was given a very thorough tour of the car and all of its features. Though I loved the car I drove, I was looking for a model with different options. Ben and I worked together to locate the perfect model that was in another state, and had the car transferred over to their dealership within a couple weeks time. It was nothing more than an email exchange, and a phone call and the new car was en route. When the car arrived at the dealership, I was notified, and drove over to pick it up with ease. Ben was very pleasurable to deal with, he is super knowledgeable about the car and went out of his way to be sure that all my needs were met while I was on site at the dealership. While the typical reaction most have when dealing with purchasing a car is unsettling, at best.....this was easy and stress free. Ryan Smith, on the Financial end, also does a great job with signing and is very helpful with back end sales of extended warranties, protection packages, etc. When the time comes again to purchase a new car, I will most definitely be back.

Ben Payne, Ryan Smith

newjaguarowner!!
8/18/2015

"Great Salesman and Service"

Ben Payne, Salesman was extremely knowledgeable and customer oriented. He treated us with respect, was able to meet our requests, was flexible, and fair. We highly recommend the dealership for their customer service and follow through. Of course, there's nothing better to drive than a Jaguar! Thank you, we'll be back! Jim & Dana

Marc Heiter
Ben Payne, Salesman and Ryan Smith, Financial Counselor

EasternshoreLR2
5/31/2015

"Great experience "

First time buyer from Land Rover great customer service. Great communication between us. Will definitely return to this dealership for future car purchases. They were also very flexible

David Havens

Tim H.
5/31/2015

"A great dealership knows how to treat a customer!!!!"

Dave Baker excellent sales rep always makes you feel he wants your business!!! Service department very good also!!! All make you want to buy another from them very customer oriented and will have my business for many more years!!!

Marc Heiter