Jaguar and Land Rover of Gulf Coast

Crown Jaguar

Dr.H
11/29/2015

"Good experience"

I have been driving a 2008 Jaguar XJ8L for the past 6 years and really liked the car. I also have an XK8 Jag Convertible and a Lexus SUV. I was very happy with my XJ but wanted the newer body style so stopped to see if I would lose any interior space if I traded up. Turns out I didn't, The sales guide was personable, professional and knowledgeable but not pushy, The appraiser was easy to talk with and the Finance and Insurance person was also professional. It was a quick and enjoyable purchase and I am enjoying me new body style XJL sedan. When the F Pace comes out I will try to talk my wife into trading her Lexus (her eighth in a row) so that be a tough sell. But if we trade we will go back to Gulf Coast.

Ryan, the F&I guy and also was introduced to the service manager Jonathon Back, David Baker, David Havens

WalterJ1215
10/30/2015

"A car for my daughter"

We took a ride out to Jaguar and Land Rover of Gulf Coast only to look at a Dodge Nitro that was on sale at the dealership and while looking at the vehicle, a young man walked out and introduced himself as Sabino Andry and before long we were talking, laughing and test driving the vehicle. When we returned to the dealership I asked Sabino to do the paperwork and end up buying the vehicle, but that was just the beginning. I asked Sabino if they had a bow to put on the vehicle so we could surprise my daughter when we picked the vehicle up and he made it happen. My daughter was in tears when we pulled up and she realized that the Nitro was sitting out front of the dealership with a big bow waiting for her arrival to pick it up. I can't thank you enough.

Sabino Andry

lori123
10/27/2015

"Excellent in Every Way..."

I just purchased a 2016 Land Rover Discovery Sport from Land Rover. I contacted the dealership when I became interested in this newly released vehicle and spoke to Ben Payne. Thought he was very informative over the phone, he did recommend that I make a trip over (300 miles) to test drive one on the lot. Upon my first visit to the dealership, I met with Ben and I test drove a Discovery. I was given a very thorough tour of the car and all of its features. Though I loved the car I drove, I was looking for a model with different options. Ben and I worked together to locate the perfect model that was in another state, and had the car transferred over to their dealership within a couple weeks time. It was nothing more than an email exchange, and a phone call and the new car was en route. When the car arrived at the dealership, I was notified, and drove over to pick it up with ease. Ben was very pleasurable to deal with, he is super knowledgeable about the car and went out of his way to be sure that all my needs were met while I was on site at the dealership. While the typical reaction most have when dealing with purchasing a car is unsettling, at best.....this was easy and stress free. Ryan Smith, on the Financial end, also does a great job with signing and is very helpful with back end sales of extended warranties, protection packages, etc. When the time comes again to purchase a new car, I will most definitely be back.

Ben Payne, Ryan Smith

newjaguarowner!!
8/18/2015

"Great Salesman and Service"

Ben Payne, Salesman was extremely knowledgeable and customer oriented. He treated us with respect, was able to meet our requests, was flexible, and fair. We highly recommend the dealership for their customer service and follow through. Of course, there's nothing better to drive than a Jaguar! Thank you, we'll be back! Jim & Dana

Ben Payne, Salesman and Ryan Smith, Financial Counselor, Marc Heiter

EasternshoreLR2
5/31/2015

"Great experience "

First time buyer from Land Rover great customer service. Great communication between us. Will definitely return to this dealership for future car purchases. They were also very flexible

David Havens

Tim H.
5/31/2015

"A great dealership knows how to treat a customer!!!!"

Dave Baker excellent sales rep always makes you feel he wants your business!!! Service department very good also!!! All make you want to buy another from them very customer oriented and will have my business for many more years!!!

Marc Heiter, Tito Mckinney, David Baker

Bienemy
5/21/2015

"Well experience and very helpful!"

Mr.D. Havens help me and encourage me to plan ahead and was very helpful with answering all my questions! very professional and honest about LandRover vehicles! Great person to know and very positive! I couldn't pick a better dealer to choose! Thank all of you very helpful!

Marc Heiter, David Havens

jimpattih
4/22/2015

"Excellent buying experience. Outstanding customer care."

Found this vehicle on line. Started the buying process with Crystal and then Ben finalized the deal. Ben Payne helped me to get all the information to Ryan Smith to start the paperwork process. Drove 300+miles to pick up the vehicle. Ben and Ryan were waiting for us upon arrival. They were the ultimate professionals throughout the entire process. Ben spent up to an hour with us helping us to fully understand the features of the Range Rover. He was truly seeking to understand who we were and related to our needs. Ryan did a great job explaining all the details of the paperwork and getting things finalized. He had 90% of the package complete so that he could get us back on the road as soon as possible. This was one of if not the best experience that we have had in purchasing a vehicle. The team there at Land Rover of Gulf Coast is top notch.

Ben Payne, Ryan Smith, Crystal Wells

dmofferle
4/20/2015

"A+++++"

From the moment I found a car on-line drove it and then walked out the door with a great deal the people were wonderful. The on-line manager set up a test drive for me. I met with the salesman who was pleasant and never pushy at all. He got me a good deal and that was that. Car buying made simple.

Annie Taylor, David Baker

Baseball
3/20/2015

"Wonderful customer service! "

David Baker was so helpful with the ordering of our new Range Rover from start to finish! He just delivered us our new car and we couldn't be more pleased! Thank you so much for all your attention to detail!!

David Baker