Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

1,323 Dealership Reviews
Guy29470
7/23/2016

"2017 Cadillac XT5"

This is my 5th Cadillac bought, 3 of which was purchased at Camargo Cadillac, the experience there was fair to poor, nothing like my Purchase at Jeff Wyler. The staff was very friendly and curious and very efficient. Tyler and Harold made the purchase very easy and actually fun. Harold even spent 2 1/2 hours today in 95 degree heat explaining all the options and gadgets, before arriving to pick it up this morning he even preset a lot of the option for us. This SUV has every bell and whistle you could imagine and now that I know how to operate it is not so intimidating. The others dealer didn't spend but maybe 15 minutes tops, the staff and owner of Camargo made us feel like we were beneath them, nothing at all like Harold and Tlyer. I will buy other cars there with no apprehension. A fair price and great service, the total package. Thank you so much for the follow up call this evening to see if I had anymore question. Bob Condo

cc567
7/22/2016

"Pleasant interaction, fair and comfortable. "

Everyone I interacted with was pleasant, respectful, and fair. I worked with Marcus Campbell, who listened to what I wanted to achieve in leasing a car and made it happen. I do feel like they care about customer satisfaction not only with the vehicle but with the experience of negotiating a deal too. Everyone also had a very friendly personality that I interacted with. Thanks for a great experience!

Dave
7/19/2016

"Great to work with"

Harold McPeek and Tyler Yarnell made the purchase of my 2016 CTS a joy. Both are knowledgeable with a low pressure sales style. Highly recommended!!!!

Tyler Yarnell, James Campbell

Carol
7/18/2016

"Buying Experience"

I just wanted to take a minute to tell about my experience at Jeff Wyler Kia. It was a very good experience. Steve Gardner was the salesman who helped me and he could not have been more helpful, pleasant or professional. When Steve approached my son and I, after introducing himself, he asked what features I was looking for in a Kia. When I told him, he showed us several cars and encouraged us to sit in each of them and to drive any that we wanted to. It took me a while to make up my mind, but I never felt pressured to buy a particular car or any car for that matter. Also, it was a very hot day, and Steve offered my son and I something to drink several times, After deciding on the car I wanted and completing the paperwork, Steve got the car, which was in the showroom, had it cleaned and ready for me to drive home. All of the other staff that I met that day were very nice and helpful. I love my Kia Soul and I feel confident that if I would have any issues in the future I will receive the best service. I would highly recommend purchasing a car at Jeff Wyler Kia and I would highly recommend Steve Gardner. He is not just a salesman, he is a person who truly cares about his customer.

Wave77
7/16/2016

"Happy Customer "

Marcus Campbell was the ultimate professional, he was knowledgeable, patient, and very RESPECTFUL, and oh yes pleasant too. The staff made me feel welcome and I am confident that I will be treated with the same respect should I have to return for any reason. Jeff Wyler Kia Fairfield, take a bow, awesome job. I'm a happy customer.

Lenny
7/14/2016

"What a great experience!!!"

I was extremely pleased with the attentiveness and willingness to work with me. John Reed was a pleasure to work with and he made sure that I was taken care of and got the deal that I wanted. I was very excited to leave the same day with a beautiful Cadillac SRX. What a great experience!!!

Darknlovely55
7/14/2016

"Overall Good Experience"

My experience went smooth enough my dealings was with Tyler and Harold, I viewed the website and was excited about viewing a car I saw there I called in advance I was never told that the car was unavailable I didn't much appreciate not given the heads up so that I could make the decision whether I still wanted to come and check out others, I wind up purchasing something else. This will be my 3rd Courtesy Car I have purchased.....so let me advise all who should consider purchasing a Courtesy Car, GO OVER IT WITH A FINE TOOTH ,It is just easier that way, I am being accommodated for little nick and knocks I discovered but it is easier to have it done upfront....I am still bother that the car I really wanted was not there and no effort was put forth to make it available to me other than that all was good.

Tyler

paul
7/08/2016

"buying experience"

Andrei did a great job in a busy atmosphere to make us feel like his only customer. The experience was very good. I would recommend taking a drive to talk to Andrei

jg+cg
7/07/2016

"SRX Experience"

We couldn't have been treated any better than we were by John Reed and the rest of the Jeff Wyler Team...we came in looking...not really in the buying frame of mine...but found the exact SRX we'd been thinking about, and John put the package together for us...and we bought...and couldn't be any happier...

barb1234
7/05/2016

"Buying My Cadillac"

I give this top rating because I recieved top rated assistance from John Reed. Thank You so much, I'll reccommend friends as well, I'm still smiling!

1 - 10 of 1,323 results

Marcus Campbell

Reviews of Andrei Golod
Andrei Golod

Sales Professional

Reviews of Christopher Patton Sr.
Christopher Patton Sr.