Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

1,369 Dealership Reviews
danflo
9/30/2016

"Great Experience!"

Worked with Jeff Potunas at Jeff Wyler Fairfield in the purchase of a CRV. Jeff is a great guy who went out of his way to make my experience a happy one. Got a great deal and a great car and enjoyed Jeff. If you are looking for a vehicle, I highly recommend Jeff.

Newwhip114
9/29/2016

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a Nissan altima from Jeff wyler on route four and I must say the experience was pure enlightenment I would like to thank Jon bowles for the experience

Beth Z

"Great experience! "

Andrei and Jeff Wyler Fairfield took great care of us through the whole buying process. They made sure we were happy with the price, the car, our customer service and everything was easy. We love our new car!

yongail
9/28/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

I drove a Lexus for the last 15 years, wanted a SUV this time, tested drive a Mercedes, BMW. my husband always want me to buy an American made car. so I went to Cadillac to try their XT5, the sales man Harold McPeak can not be more helpful, very patient, and knowledgeable about his car. Now I drove the car for a few months, must say I am very happy with the car. would recommend it.

Shauna Miller
9/28/2016

"2016 Kia Sorento and Carolyn Campbell"

My transmission went out on my Kia Sorento at a time in my life where many other things were not going well. Carolyn Campbell the sales consultant provided the best experience for me as she understood my situation, listened to my needs, and provided options for me that would fit my lifestyle and financial means. As stressful as it is to buy a new car, Carolyn's comforting approach was so appreciated. Additionally she was extremely knowledgeable of the cars amenities which allowed me to balance my needs versus wants. Additionally, Erin Whitehead who is the Service lead is also amazing. She too is the reason why I would send my friends and family members to Jeff Wyler Fairfield.

Erin Whitehead

mikesaylor
9/27/2016

"Cadillac XT5 and John Reed"

When I went to Jeff Wyler Cadillac to look for a new vehicle I was glad to see John Reed still working at the dealership. I previously purchased a Caddy with John and he makes the experience stress free and easy. John is very professional yet also personable. John is very knowledgeable about the Cadillac brand. I hope Jeff Wyler knows what an asset John Reed is to their dealership.

Frazier311
9/25/2016

"Cadillac SRX wouldn't start"

I called Mr. John Reed at home apologizing for interrupting his Sunday Afternoon, None was needed was his reply-I told you I will help you at ANY time-all you have to do is call, He talked me through the procedures to get my SRX started, I am Highly impress with the IMPECCABLE service of Mr. John Reed. With his Expertise & Professionalism he is more than just a Salesman-I appreciate your Dedicated Service. When I purchase my car about a year ago, Your statement was "call me if you need me" & you keep your word. That's INTEGRITY. THANK YOU!

Mr. Frank Krift Roadside Service Technician/ Mr. "Rod" Roderick & Mr. Shane in Service.

JimBarb
9/22/2016

"Leasing a new Cadillac"

Once again, John Reed was outstanding! He just happened to be our salesman several years ago when we leased our 2nd Caddy. We made sure he was our salesman for the new lease! He knows his product inside and out. He answered every question and thoroughly went over every detail of our new car. John Reed....you rock!!

RoxySteph
9/19/2016

"My New Cadillac Lease"

Mr John was an All-Star salesman. What I loved and enjoyed that Mr John wanted to make my experience was the best and happy one. I love the XTS!!

Dwrjr111
9/19/2016

"First time buyer "

I had inquired about a used car on Jeff Wylers website. Within ten minutes of putting in my inquiry, I got a phone call from one of their representatives setting up an appointment for me to come in and take a look. When I did show up for my appointment Carolyn Campbell took care of me and did a wonderful job. She worked with the fact that I am a first time buyer, I only had a set amount down , and that my credit score was pretty low. Luckily she was able to put me into a 2016 Kia Forte that I fell in love with. She even got me in with an Allstate insurance representative, named Ron Bryant, that is located in the dealership, that got me a great policy that was three times cheaper that my current insurance provider wanted. After it was all said and done Carolyn's husband, Marcus, which works there as well, made sure that my car got all cleaned up before the keys were handed over to me. Overall my experience was great as a first time buyer. I will definitely stick with Kia from now on.

Ron Bryant

Marcus Campbell

Reviews of Carolyn Campbell
Carolyn Campbell

Sales Professional

Reviews of Christopher Patton Sr.
Christopher Patton Sr.