Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan
Call
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

• Wyler Rewards Program
  • Free Car Washes at any Jeff Wyler location
  • Lounge with Cable TV

"Excellent Service "

Lori Slater, was not only honest with me, she didn't try to push into a car. She kept in contact with me until I came to test drive a car. She was amazing. I am so glad that I was able to work with her. And hope to work with her in the future. Thanks so much Lori.

"*An Amazing and Fun Experience*"

This was my second purchase from Jeff Wyler Fairfield. Greg Fails, our go-to guy at this lot, introduced me to Lori who kept the entire experience nothing less than awesome. She made sure she knew EXACTLY what I was looking for in a car and what price range I needed. She was very straight forward with me and what my options could be. Her and Greg worked their tails off to make sure that I got everything I wanted and more! I walked away with a smile on my face and requested a handful of her business cards because I will definitely recommend her. She is friendly, laid back, understanding, and very professional. I won't shop anywhere else for a vehicle. Lori is now my family's go-to girl for car purchases!

"New Car Purchase"

The staff was extremely pleasant. I had a great experience in purchasing my new Nissan Versa. I highly recommend the dealership. My John Reed is a great salesperson.

"Great Service"

Gary Hambrick is an excellent sales person. He was very kind and friendly. It was an easy process and He is very professional. I am very happy with my new KIA Cadenza.

"Excellent Sales Person"

John is an excellent sales person and a professional. Very straight forward and honest. Good listener and also explain the electronics on the car. I can call him any time or stop in if I have any questions. The best salesman I've ever dealt with!!!

"Great Staff"

John and Ron were excellent sales people. John was very friendly and easy to talk to. He was not pushy and listened to my wants and needs in a car. Ron was very professional and business like and also friendly. Made me feel welcome to call anytime if I have any questions after the deal. I am very pleased with the treatment I got at Jeff Wyler's and would recommend anyone that wants a Cadillac to go there. thanks.

"Excellent Service"

Bernard Caldwell is an excellent salesperson and very professional in his duties. He made me feel very comfortable and gave me the notion that he was working to secure the best deal foe me.

"Great!!!"

Very helpful and everyone was super friendly! Blake was awesome and was very straight forward and honest! No one there was pushy! I hate pushy car salesman so the atmosphere was greatly appreciated! I'd recommend everyone to go there!!

"Amazing"

Bernard is the man. He helped me and my fiancé and a family member get into the vehicle we wanted. Bernard is not only consumed with just a paycheck he is a family man and has helped my family in many ways. Thank you for all you have done and will continue to do for us.

"At ease and pleasant"

No pressure very pleasant atmosphere. Our sales representative Raymond Richard was very knowledgeable and eager to answer any questions able to inform us of current promotions. We ended up leasing two vehicles. We came in to look at a Kia, while Raymond was taking care of my wife and I during our test drive of a Kia we saw the Nissan Versa and Raymond was more than willing to get details and make sure we got exactly what we wanted.

John Reed