Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Open Now 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM Hours

John  Reed, Cadillac Sales, Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

John Reed

Cadillac Sales
Harold McPeek, Certified Internet Specialist, Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Harold McPeek

Sales Professional

December 08, 2016

"New Car"

- maekgold

Harold McPeek was very helpful and very knowledgeable about the Cadillac XT5. He made sure we understood the Cadillac and all the features. He made the experience very easy.

December 06, 2016

"Jonathon"

- Me

I had a recall along with a couple of other issues and Jonathon went out of his way to understand and listen to the issues we have and then had them checked out. Excellent job by Jonathon.

December 06, 2016

"Long Waiting Period"

- SeniorDenny

My only problem with service on December 5, 2016 was the 4-1/2 hours I sat in the waiting room while my 2014 Kia Sorrento had work done under warranty. The young lady who welcomed me was very nice, as was a gentleman apparently in charge of the service area. He apologized for my long wait and told me that he would have been glad to take me home earlier. My car had an oil pan leak that had to be sealed, which led to the delay. I would much rather had left the car and even walked to the dealership to pick it up.

New 2015 Cadillac CTS, $49798