Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Call
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

• Wyler Rewards Program
  • Free Car Washes at any Jeff Wyler location
  • Lounge with Cable TV
PGMMOLE
12/13/2014

"PURCHASE NEW CAR SALES PERSON HAROLD McPEEK"

HAROLD IS A SUPERIOR SALES PERSON. HE WILL GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE YOU A SATISFIED CAR BUYER. HE GOES INTO GREAT DETAILS SHOWING ALL THE FEATURES ON MY NEW CAR. IF AT ANYTIME I HAVE A QUESTION HAROLD READY TO HELP IN ANY WAY.I PURCHASED A 2014 CADILLAC CTS. HE WORKED WITH SELWYN BRWN AND JOHN JUST TO GET THE PAPER WORK DONE FAST. THIS IS MY SECOND CAR HAROLD SOLD ME. HE ALSO SOLD MY WIFE JACKIE CARS (BEFORE I KNEW HER). SHE SAID HAROLD WAS THE ONLY SALES PESON I COULD BUY A CAR FROM. (A WIFE ALLWAYS KNOWS BEST) I WOULD RATE HAROLD McPEEK AS A 5 STAR SALES PERSON. PAUL MOLLMANN

Bfiedler
12/13/2014

"Purchased a 2014 Cadillac CTS"

I worked with Harold McPeek regarding the purchase of a new CTS Cadillac. It was a pleasure working with Harold, he listened to my needs and was very proactive in finding the car for the right price that I was looking for at that time. Harold is very professional, easy to talk to and always follows up regarding issues or questions. He made the experience of buying a car very easy with no stress or hassle, the way it should be when making a major purchase. I actually had an aquaintance at another Dealership looking for car for me and I decided to work with Harold because he was very responsive. I also interfaced with Selwyn Brown and he was very professional, thorough, responsive and provided excellent follow up regarding contractual matters. My overall experience with the Jeff Wyler Dealership has been very positive.

kcadams713
12/11/2014

"Awesome"

Bernard and the dealership helped me out tremendously. The entire team was very helpful. It was a great experience. Thank you so much all at Jeff Wyler Fairfield :)

cdunning69
12/11/2014

"John does a great job."

John was great with following up with me over the phone as I was looking at the vehicle that we purchased. He was working hard on the day we picked it up to get our deal put together while also helping other customers. John does a great job with customers.

drfarmer

"Purchased 2nd Kia."

I just purchased my 2nd Kia Sportage from Bernard Caldwell at Jeff Wyler Kia on Rt 4. Great experience. They are helpful and friendly and do their best to give you a good deal. Would recommend seeing Bernard if looking for a car.

cyclones314

"Needed a new car FAST!"

My wife and I left the house this past Saturday morning needing a new car. Our son's car had just died and he got our back-up so we needed to go get a lease... fast. We started off at Jeff Wyler Fairfield Kia and didn't need to go any farther. We were cheerfully greeted at the front door by (Everybody Loves) Raymond Richard. We sat with Raymond and by the time we were done we had both a new friend and a new Kia Forte! Raymond is not your typical salesman... He's a guy that determines your needs and matches you with a car and a deal that works! We knew that if we could come to terms on payments, we'd be buying from Raymond. We did! He met our needs and we got the car! Thank you, Raymond.

mnolder
12/10/2014

"Great experience as always. As always."

Great sales effort from John Green. We have bought 3 Cadillac's from John. We are definite repeat client. Not only is he the best before a sale, he is great showing us the way the car operates, If we have any concerns after the sale, we call John and he takes care of us immediately.

Candy Huffman
12/06/2014

"I'm driving a Nissan now!!"

I had been researching cars for good gas milage and price and was treated great at Jeff Wyler Nissan, with no appointment just wanted to look at there inventory and get a feel for what i wanted to buy. Salesman Marius Moneta just exceeded my expectaions on how he took me & my husband out to test drive , and then fighting for ME to get the best pricing . I can't tell you enough how much I appeciated all of his time showing me everything on the car and his great knowledge and customer service. I now am in the Nissan Jeff Wyler Family. couldn't be Happier with my 2015 Altima. Proud Nissan Owner.

2014titan4x4
12/04/2014

"Thanks dustin"

Thanks to Dustin Lema I purchased exactly what I was looking for in the price range I wanted to be in...dustin was not pushy at all he understood where I was coming from financially and he did everything he could to make it happen... By far my best experience in buying a new vehicle... And great dealership all the way around... highly recommend Jeff wyler Fairfield to anyone looking to buy a vehicle... Just make sure to ask for Dustin lema he will take care of you...

Pauline Butler
12/03/2014

""Wasn't Expecting That...""

I came in to Jeff Wyler Cadillac to have my CTS serviced. As I was waiting...I decided to browse the showroom. John approached me and was very polite and accommodating. He answered all my questions, was very professional, determined and quite entertaining! I've been wanting to get the ATS ever since I saw their first commercial but didn't think I could afford the payments. After a couple of hours, John made it happen! After a few pieces of John's Jolly Ranchers...I walked out with a brand new car! I would definately recommend others to John.

Reviews of John  Reed