Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Wyler Rewards Program
  • Free Car Washes at any Jeff Wyler location
  • Lounge with Cable TV
1,057 Dealership Reviews
DAR R
3/26/2015

"Started off bad..got worse and finaly got much BETTER."

our original salesperson John Reed was horrible. He was rude, unprofessional and pompous to say the very least! We eventually connected with Marius Moneta who was just outstanding! Because John Reed was sooooooooooooo rude and nasty the manager Ron Goderwis was brought into the picture. He was just awesome too! They turned a very ugly start into a great ending. My husband loves his new 2015 Nissan Altima. Thanks so much for all your help and patience.

Irina
3/24/2015

"Great deal"

Very happy to have Nissan Rogue! Thanks to Jon, he is a very professional and very friendlly salesman. The process of purchasing the car was pleasant and thorough. Very nice staff members, explanations of everything and all good wishes to us. Thank you, we wish you all the best!

Derek
3/18/2015

"Great Experience "

John is a great guy, very easy to deal with and the whole process very easy! Got the car I had been looking for. Thanks John!

sackenjr513
3/16/2015

"Working with Rick Brock to get our new car turned out great!"

Ended up chosing the optima ex and it fits us perfect. I think if i was to buy a car for keeps it would have been the altima, but the optima really fit our needs and surpassed our expectations. Rick was very informative and gave us all of our options up front, and made sure we knew what every step the dealer was taking along the way. Thanks guys, and well be back to see Rick for sure.

moshiu76
3/14/2015

"NEW CAR NEEED"

DOC, is a wonderful man and a wonderful listener. He heard what my dreams are in the new car and made them happen. When I told him I need a tow he looked at me (like what), but when I told him I have two teenagers and love camping. He agreed I need a tow. The whole staff at Nissan is helper and kind. Thank you all!!!

Rockelle 7
3/13/2015

"Rocky and Dora Whicker"

Elan Mousa was very professional very honest very polite recommend him to anybody.thank you very much for find job.I will definitely go to jeff Wyler KIA for my next car only salesman I would use is Elan Mouse.

Elan Mousa

New Yorker
3/13/2015

"Great Dealership"

Harold and John were absolutely the best salesmen to work with as I purchased a new Cadillac ELR. Harold was totally knowledgeable about every aspect of the car. They both made just the right deal - right price to make this car work for me. It was a totally awesome experience.

John Parker

jrbrenda
3/11/2015

"Positive Experience"

We went in just to look and compare the Nissan, Altima with a Buick we were thinking of leasing. Our salesman, John Reed couldn't have been more helpful. He took the time and effort to find the style and color of vehicle we where interested in, John and Ron worked on a fantastic trade in and down payment package. (which seal the deal) Total Satisfaction. He really made our experience great and we are very happy with the service that we received from him. Thank you!

jessewhipple96
3/10/2015

"Awesome service."

John was an excellent sales man. worked with our price range and time limit. He was very awesome. Got our payment down to an acceptable range. It was awesome.

lou
3/08/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

Total Satisfaction, James Campbell, and Josh are the best salesman there is. they work with me until I reach the satisfaction and requirements that I was looking for in purchasing my truck. They answered all my questions, and paid special attention to my needs. overall this was a positive experience with James and Josh and very happy with the out come of buying my truck.

1 - 10 of 1,057 results