Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

1,131 Dealership Reviews
Doris A.
8/01/2015

"Exceeded Expectations!!!"

John Reed was a joy to work with! I walked in with skepticism and a lot of questions about the whole car purchasing process. John was very patient; he addressed and answered all the questions I had. He walked me through the process step-by-step. From the my very first interaction with him through signing the documents..John ensured I was abreast with what was going on and next steps. Not once did I feel pressured to make a decision I was not sure about!! He listened and worked hard to get me what I was looking for!! His friendliness and professionalism is a bonus!!

Caddy Diva
7/31/2015

"Great Salesman, Vehicles and Dealership!"

My experience with Salesman Al Glover easy, pleasant, no pressure.Very helpful finding me the right car.Hard working!Satisfied customer! Al at Wyler Fairfield

Charbrand
7/31/2015

"Great dealership and great help"

Went in with my wife looking to purchase our first new car. Ended up walking away with a brand new Nissan Juke. Couldn't be happier with the ease of the purchase and the help from John and Chris to make everything go smooth. Very knowledgable staff. Will look there first for my next car.

Hollins513

"Best service"

John reed was the most amazing salesman!! He is super friendly and very helpful!! I would recommend him to everyone. He will work with you and get you what you want!!!!

Askinm
7/30/2015

"New car"

The staff was knowleable and eager to sell me s car. They easily best s previous offer I had on the same car at a the Kia dealership and offered to buy my previous car site unseen.

Kim H
7/29/2015

"4 Time All Stars!"

This is my 4th Kia purchase from Jeff Wyler Fairfield. It was a little sooner than I had hoped for thanks to a distracted driver who totaled my 2014 Kia Soul. The guys took great care of me and got me in my new 2015 Kia Soul the same day. That took a lot of the sting out of losing my car.

tomsjm
7/27/2015

"Wasn't planning to buy, came home with a brand new Kia."

I visited Jeff Wyler in Fairfield to test drive a used Chrysler 200c. I had no plans of purchasing a vehicle, as I was still shopping around to find something I liked and could afford. Joe Harrison was the salesman that helped me out. Joe had me drive multiple vehicles, the original Chrysler, and then a Kia Forte. I didn't like either because they were too small and I wanted a larger sedan, but I was afraid I couldn't afford the payments on an Optima. Joe asked for help from Ron, the Sales Manager, who worked with me to get an Optima I liked at a price and payment I was comfortable with. Joe literally ran laps around their parking lot to find the car for me to drive. I ended up coming home with a brand new Kia Optima the same night and I am very pleased with the car, as well as the level of care and attention I received from the team at Jeff Wyler.

BigAd
7/26/2015

"Dustin made it fun to spend money!"

I have purchased cars from various dealerships in the area. Dustin was one of the best, if not the best, salesman that I have dealt with. He was very attentive and patient. He advised us and answered our questions without playing any games. Dustin even offered to help us and acknowledged us after the sale was complete. Thank you, Dustin.

DeeandTee1234
7/23/2015

"Great Experience !!!!"

Thank you so much for your great service! Helal Mousa was a perfect fit for my wife and I. He was patient, determine and a great salesman. We walked away in a brand new car! He made sure our needs were met! We were very pleased with his service, knowledge and expertise! Hats off to Elan you are the real MVP!

jobydog123
7/22/2015

"Our salesman AL Glover made us feel very comfortable."

Our salesman (Al Glover) met all of our needs. He kept his word on everything he told us he would do for us and got us the car we wanted at a fair price. We didn't feel pressured or misled. Al was very honest and knowledgeable about the Kia Optama that we bought. It is a nice feeling not being stressed about our purchase in any way. We love our Kia. Thanks AL!

1 - 10 of 1,131 results