Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM Closed

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Wyler Rewards Program
  • Free Car Washes at any Jeff Wyler location
  • Lounge with Cable TV
Tamijah
2/27/2015

"NEW FAMILY MEMBERS!"

WHERE SHALL I BEGIN? JOHN CAME HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BY MY MOTHER WHO PURCHASED A CADILLAC FROM HIM. SHE ASSURED ME THAT JOHN WOULD GET ME INTO THE CAR I WANTED. ONCE WE ARRIVED AND I WAS INTRODUCED TO HIM, I FELT VERY CONFIDENT THAT HE WOULD! JOHN IS VERY PERSONABLE, AND IT IS OBVIOUS THAT HIS COWORKERS ARE CRAZY ABOUT HIM ALSO. BY THE TIME I LEFT, I FELT THAT I NOT ONLY GAINED A BRAND NEW KIA OPTIMA EX....LOADED...THE CAR OF MY DREAMS, BUT I FEEL LIKE I GAINED A NEW FAMILY MEMBER! HE WAS SO EXCITED FOR ME, HE FORGOT TO PUT THE TAG ON IT BEFORE I DROVE OFF! LOL..BUT THANKS TO HIM SHOWING ME HOW TO USE MY HANDSFREE BLUETOOTH CAR PHONE FEATURES, HE WAS ABLE TO REACH ME BEFORE I HAD GOTTEN TOO FAR. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING JOHN!

skylee
2/26/2015

"" HANDS DOWN" long term GOALS "

JOHN REED JR is the BEST. "HANDS DOWN". THE BEST! I have never worked with a dealership that puts you as the customer FIRST. Mr. REED didnt just put me in the car that I wanted, He placed me in a car that I NEEDED an would not let me settle for anything other than the best. HE will WORK with you, and in this life all you need is someone who cares JUST as MUCH as you do. HE comes HIGhLY recommeded from me like he says "Its all about the Long term GOAL" .

tonyk
2/26/2015

"Great buying experience"

I purchased a new 2016 Kia Sorento. Overall I felt the experience was great. No high pressure sales tactics, but rather a fair, and efficient negotiation. Chet Navey was great to deal with, and helped me think through the options. He even came to collect me from my house when it was time to pick up my new car. I am pleased with the outcome and my purchase.

Chet Navey

Jerry
2/24/2015

"20,000 mile service"

Jerry Lee was there as i pulled up to the door to open it and greet me. I felt welcome and confident the work would be be done properly and in a timely manner. Jerry showed me to the waiting area and pointed out the amenities. I was in and out in less than an hour. Oil filte and oil change, tires rotated, and the 20 point check to vehicle.

Jerry Lee

jacks28
2/21/2015

"Best car shopping experience I've ever had!"

In working with Jeff Wyler Kia when I was looking for my new vehicle, it was the best shopping experience I've ever had! From the moment I walked in the door, to my salesman Jesse French and including financing and service I couldn't have been treated any better. I had my pit stop check on my KIA Sportage yesterday and the service department was amazing. I would and will recommend Jeff Wyler Kia to any one I know. Thank you to allof you. I look forward to being able to count on you for all my car needs. Thanks again, Jackie Hunt

Kevin h
2/20/2015

""Excellent""

I bought an ATS from John Reed. He was very helpful, had great knowledge about the car, very polite, and made sure I understood everything about the car. If you're in the market for a new Cadillac I highly recommend seeing him.

vista view
2/18/2015

"New Car"

This is our 1st New Car in over 10 years and we had the BEST experience! Harold McPeek was the best....he helped us find our car and even did a dealer trade. Everyone on the night of delivery was awesome! Would definitely come back to Wyler!! Dave Schneider

johnv
2/16/2015

"Excellent"

Had my Kia serviced today and it was an excellent experience. Quick, efficient, courteous, and kind are the words I would use to describe the service at Jeff Wyler Kia.

Jerry Lee

dbenson
2/13/2015

"excellent service"

My visit to Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac was an enjoyable and satisfying experience. The friendly and helpful sales team made the decision to purchase a new 2014 Cadillac XTS much easier.

Michelle
2/13/2015

"Quick and Easy"

This is the first time I had my new car serviced and the people at Jeff Wyler Nissan service were wonderful! I will keep bringing my car to them. They are fast friendly and helpful!

Jake in service