Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

1,065 Dealership Reviews
Golfing Gal
4/15/2015

"Amazed at time spent"

John spent an unbelievable amount of time teaching me about all the "bells and whistles" my new car had to offer! He even helped me set all the different settings before I even left the show room!

John Parker

Shannon O'Shea
4/14/2015

"AWESOME!"

My husband and I were in the market for new cars. Our salesman, Dustin Lema, was great! Worked with us to make sure we got what we wanted. We both ended up with new cars. From this day forward, I will be referring EVERYONE to Jeff Wyler in Fairfield and my boy, Dustin! Thx Dustin, I have already started referring u to all my Facebook friends and family!

Harris1
4/08/2015

"Better than their competitors"

Jon Bowles went above and beyond to get us into the vehicle we wanted at an affordable price! Jeff Wyler made it happen! Jon took time to make us comfortable in our buying experience and worked out any kinks.

kia
4/07/2015

"lease"

Al Glover was a very warm, friendly, knowledgable and extremely helpful sales associate. He answered tons of questions, offered information that was helpful, and gave us room to breathe/mull over our options. I will definitely seek him out for my next lease or purchase.

shel15
4/06/2015

"Love my new Nissan Rogue."

Chris Bomar was excellent salesman,he was very knowledgeable and friendly. I was nervous about buying my first new car and the whole process and Chris treated me like a friend would and made me feel comfortable. The whole process took longer then I thought it would but Chris was awesome . Overall it was a great day Thanks again Chris !!

Maddy49
4/01/2015

"Happy Customer"

I just recently purchased a 2015 Kia Optima with Jeff Wyler in Fairfield. Jesse my salesman and he took great care of me and was a fantastic salesman. Very patient with me and trust me... I tested his patience, but never did he waiver in his professionalism and attitude. Thank you Jeff Wyler, Jesse and all the staff who were involved in this purchase. I appreciate everything you did for me. Also, thanks for hooking me up with Matt at All State - more savings on my insurance as well. I LOVE my new car and so excited about this purchase. It is beautiful and fun to drive. Madelyn

Kennygollahon
3/31/2015

"Awesome buying experience "

Our sale dan john Reid was very knowledgeable and thorough when we bought our first car so we have came back for the second car. The service was outstanding and I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Great job and great buying experience.

cliff
3/28/2015

"great deal"

dustin lema was a pleasure to work with. great guy very knowledgably. he was up on all the in and out Cadillac. I felt like I knew his family and he knew mind at the end of the deal.

DAR R
3/26/2015

"Started off bad..got worse and finaly got much BETTER."

our original salesperson John Reed was horrible. He was rude, unprofessional and pompous to say the very least! We eventually connected with Marius Moneta who was just outstanding! Because John Reed was sooooooooooooo rude and nasty the manager Ron Goderwis was brought into the picture. He was just awesome too! They turned a very ugly start into a great ending. My husband loves his new 2015 Nissan Altima. Thanks so much for all your help and patience.

Irina
3/24/2015

"Great deal"

Very happy to have Nissan Rogue! Thanks to Jon, he is a very professional and very friendlly salesman. The process of purchasing the car was pleasant and thorough. Very nice staff members, explanations of everything and all good wishes to us. Thank you, we wish you all the best!

1 - 10 of 1,065 results