Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Wyler Rewards Program
  • Free Car Washes at any Jeff Wyler location
  • Lounge with Cable TV
1,088 Dealership Reviews
Trooper2318
5/26/2015

"Excellent service from Harold McPeek and John Parker"

Harold and John did a great job helping me figure out which car I should buy. They then explained the car itself and got me going. Great job!

John Parker

Cadillac 1065
5/26/2015

"lease of Cadillac"

I would highly recommend this dealership for leasing a car. The attention to detail was greatly appreciated. I was there due to my Honda lease was soon to expire. I loved my Honda accord, but Mike suggested trying out a Cadillac ATS. Next thing I know I am on a test drive. The drive was long enough to really get a feel for the car. John even took the time to let my husband drive the car. It helped that I really wanted an AWD smaller car, and that is the one I drove. They worked with me on getting a lease that fit my allotted budget and gave me all the time in the world to make my decision. Once the decision was made the paperwork was completed, instructions on the car given, my On-Star set up and my sales agent gave me his card with not only his work number but his cell. Umber too. He wanted me to call anytime if I had questions. I really appreciated the gesture as the car had more technology than my other car.

Mike Jasper

Jlbjr513
5/19/2015

"GARY REED"

Gary goes above and beyond to help you out. Ask the right questions to figure out what kind of vehicle you like very knowledgeable great guy to work with. Thank you Gary

dctolbert
5/18/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!!"

Excellent Service! We knew the vehicle that we wanted so I gave the information to Harold. He located the vehicle giving us everything we wanted. I told him to have paperwork ready because we wouldn't have a lot of time to wait to pick up. When we arrived to get our vehicle, there were a few things to be done that couldn't be done without us like insurance, copy of id, etc. We were completely done within an hour.

Sunitha/Srinivas
5/18/2015

"Very nice experience"

I recently bought Nissan Rogue for my wife and I must say buying experience was really wonderful. Rick Brock took care of us very well and I feel he is one of the best sales representatives I have seen. He is very soft spoken and very helpful.

HappyRN
5/16/2015

"This guy is awesome!!!"

The staff took great care of me and I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Ask for Gary or James the two are a dynamic duo.

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan responded to this review

May 16, 2015

Thank you so very much for your kind words, it was a pleasure to meet you and find your perfect car for you! Thanks, Gary Reed

Simpsonscpa
5/14/2015

"Surpassed my expectations!!"

I typically HATE shopping for a car. Salespeople tend to be overbearing and pushy. This couldn't be farther from the truth at Jeff Wyler Fairfield. Harold McPeek made this shopping experience extremely pleasant for me. He took the time to help me to find a car I could afford, but it was even more important to him to help me find one I could LOVE as well. I would highly recommend visiting Harold McPeek at Jeff Wyler Fairfield. You won't be disappointed!

Orlando Smith
5/14/2015

"Sharp and professional "

From the time that walked in the staff was sharp and professional . The staff was confident that I would leave happy and it showed in their work porformance.

keystone
5/11/2015

"Purchased a Nisssan Sentra"

My wife and I had been contemplating purchasing a new vehicle. We had looked a several makes and models and came down to the final two. We decided to look at the cars first hand and went to Jeff Wyler Nissan dealership. Upon arrival, we were met by James Campbell. He was very professional and knowledgeable with the vehicle. After talking to James, we did not have to go the other dealership. Needless to say, we have a 2015 Nissan Sentra in our driveway thanks to James. We will recommend James to our family and friends.

mjbanks2015
5/11/2015

"It was very nice"

Are sales man was Blake Brewer he was very nice and helpful in placing us in are new car we are very pleased with it.

1 - 10 of 1,088 results