Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

1,151 Dealership Reviews
tim
8/31/2015

"great experience"

We started out at Jeff Wyler Nissan talking to Chris Bomar and after visiting several other Nissan dealers we came back to chris at jeff Wyler. chris managed to get us the exact vehicle we wanted. We are not easy customers we were very particular in what we wanted but chris did come through as he said he would. I would recommend this dealership and Chris to anyone

candice105
8/29/2015

"Worry Free, Seamless and Effiecient"

I am a second time buyer from Cadillac and John from my day 1 experience of me getting my first oil change at Jeff Wyler Cadillac has always been engaging, helpful and consistient. John has kept in touch with me, updating me with special deals and promotions and assured me that he would put me in a car that I wanted and felt comfortable with in my budget. John is a great guy!! By the time I left Jeff Wyler with my new vehicle; John felt more like a family member than a salesperson. He was considerate of my time, gave me his undivided attention and kept me "in the know" along the way.I never felt uneasy or pressured with John, as his customer engagement makes the car buying process very easy. Im a customer for life!

MeleahOakley
8/27/2015

"Best Experience!"

Al made my first Kia buying experience better than I expected! I initially started my search at another local dealer. However, after stopping by Jeff Wyler, I knew I didn't want to go anywhere else. Al made the entire process seem effortless. We feel the staff went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Both Al and Selwyn even got through everything quickly so I could make my dinner meeting that night. Al wasn't just about selling us a car, his personality had us laughing the entire time! In fact, we were so impressed, that my boyfriend is now looking for a vehicle for himself with Al. We highly recommend Al and Jeff Wyler Fairfield to all of our friends and family. Thanks to Al and the entire staff for making buying a car a great experience!

One sweet car
8/21/2015

"Seamless"

I am a return Cadillac customer. I purchased my 2nd Cadillac SRX from John Reed & couldn't be happier. I returned because of him & the excellent service department. This experience was seamless again! John knows his product inside & out. He answered all my questions professionally & promised I could return for him to answer more. Thanks again, John, the sales manager & the service department for keeping me with a Cadillac product.

Ames
8/20/2015

"Comfortable"

John made us feel comfortable and was very efficient and knowledgable. He stayed late but was patient with us. Selwyn did a great job guiding us through the signing process once we made our decision and closed any gaps. They were both very patient and kind. When the car was ready, John made sure we knew how to use all the accessories to insure our safety. :)

Linda
8/19/2015

"Rick was so helpful"

I told Rick what I needed so he showed us the nissan rogue. He was so good. He showed us everything about the nissan. I love my nissan and so happy that I had Rick's help. He also told us to call him anytime that I needed help with my nissan.

dag
8/19/2015

"1st salesman to respond to my inquiry "

Rick was the first sales person to call me after I inquired about the Juke. He was very pleasant and personable. He asked me to call him after I researched the car more. When I was ready, I drove to Jeff Wyle and met Rick in person. He was friendly and helpful. We drove cars that had different features and prices. He was very knowledgeable about the many features of the Juke. He answered any questions that I had and informed me of features that I didn't know that the car had. I feel that I got a fair trade-in price on my car and they worked closely with me on the monthly payment. We came to an amicable agreement, signed the paperwork and I drove off the lot in my new Juke! I would highly recommend this dealership and Rick.

Cindy'sBlack2015Sentra
8/17/2015

"Awesome Salesman-2015 Nissan Sentra"

Gary is an awesome salesman ! He sold me a car last year at his previous dealership. I went there to find he wasn't. So I searched his name to find him at Jeff Wyler Nissan. Great Salesman keep customers coming back. In fact I am bringing my Mother in this week to see him. She loves my car and wants one too ! Never thought I would lease ! Thank you Gary You are the Best !

bickster
8/16/2015

""Excellent Experience""

My dad and I went to Jeff Wyler to help me buy a car. John approached us and introduced himself. He took the time to show me around and to make sure I made the right choice knowing I was looking at new and used vehicles. He explained the differences and new my situation knowing I was going to college and money was tight. He worked with my dad and ended purchasing a new vehicle below my budget. He is a tremendous asset to Jeff Wyler, funny, supportive, friendly and understanding. He had a lot character and I want to personally thank you for the great service that you provided. Sincerely, Alexis

Barbara
8/15/2015

"Awesome"

Elan Mousa was very freindly and helpful. I really liked after everything was signed and done, he took the time to bring the car to me then sit in it to explain all the new buttons and thier functions. Ig was that extra personal touch. Thank you. Oh I love the car! Still miss my old one too.

1 - 10 of 1,151 results