Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan
Call
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

• Wyler Rewards Program
  • Free Car Washes at any Jeff Wyler location
  • Lounge with Cable TV

"Friendly and Courteous"

My car buying experience was friendly, and enjoyable. Quickly, Alisha was able to identify a car that fit my needs and matched my personality. She was thorough in answering all the questions I had about the vehicle I was testing driving. To top it all off, she was even able to get an aftermarket sunroof included in my deal.

"More than a Dealership"

I must say that I am very impressed with the customer service at this Dealership. Lori Slater was amazing to work with. She really worked hard for my family and took a genuine interest in what we were looking for. It was refreshing to be in the company of a Sales person who did not push us in to a car we would not be happy with. She found a vehicle that I absolutely LOVE; if it were 3rd row seating I probably would have stuck her in my pocket and taken her home! She was also very kind and patient with my two children, who were at times during our deal, a handful. If you're looking for a vehicle make sure you see Lori!

"Good experience"

The beat the dealer closer to my house by over $2000. Very friendly and helpful staff. I worked with John Reed and he was great to deal with. I will go back and would recommend them to anyone.

"My lease was up"

Blake called me and said my lease was up and did I want to come in. So I make appt. came in and got a new lease very painless and drove home in a new car.

"Aaron Power and Josh Wocher"

My husband and I recently purchased a new car from Jeff Wyler Kia. We were very apprehensive because we had a strict budget and a new baby. We wanted something reliable and safe. Aaron was our dealer and had us write down all our "must haves" for a car and our budget. Aaron and Josh were able to get us everything we wanted in a car and keep it under budget! I've always been intimidated by car dealerships but I never felt pressured here. They were so nice and flexible with our needs. We are extremely happy with our new car, it's been a huge weight lifted our shoulders. I highly recommend Jeff Wyler Kia.

"Extremely Helpful"

John Reed was extremely helpful with finding a hard to find vehicle, made the buying experience pleasant from beginning to end. Was honest and upfront on availability and came through with finding what we wanted.

"Great Experience!"

Aaron Power is just the greatest ever!!! He and the whole team put in a lot of time and effort to get my husband and I into vehicles! They were able to put us in a brand new 2014 Kia Sportage AND a used 2006 Toyota Corolla!! Yes we left with 2 vehicles which took care of all of our transportation problems. It was like having a brick lifted off our shoulders!! The team worked so hard to put together a deal that was perfect for us... I can't thank Aaron and Ron and Josh and the rest of the team enough for their commitment and hospitality while we were there. They are now our car "family" ... We will most definitely be back when it's time to get another car and we will highly recommend to everyone!! I feel like I can't say enough good things. Thank you so much!!! PS... I love my Kia!

"Treated Like Family!!!"

Had to purchase a used vehicle after ours was totaled in an accident. We looked at a few used trucks close to our old one at other dealers, but it just didn't feel right. Luckily our search brought us to Jeff Wyler Fairfield & Mr. John Reed. We found a nice truck & Mr. Reed made the whole experience fast & comfortable. We had a little trouble with the truck, and the Service Dept. not only fixed it right away, but made sure we had a vehicle until repairs were complete!! Thanks to all the staff that assisted us, we will be back when it is time to get our new vehicles!!

Barry Montgomery

"Great experience!"

Definitely had a fantastic experience at Jeff Wyler with Bernard Caldwell. We knew what we wanted and would pay and B was able to make that happen!

"very helpful"

I thought my visit with jeff Wyler Cadillac was very helpful and excellent I had my eye on these cars for about a year XTS....I'm glad jeff Wyler had the right color and model and a good warranty and the payments fit my budget and I thought John Reid and the manager was very courteous and very patient with me.

John Reed