Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

5815 Dixie Hwy,
Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Info
About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan

As a full service new and used Cincinnati Cadillac, Kia, and Nissan dealer, our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates in Ohio. Our goal is to be the benchmark for excellence in every aspect of our business. Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan is dedicated to: 1) delivering exceptional service & value 2) promoting personal & professional growth 3) fostering teamwork & associate involvement 4) demanding the highest ethical standards from ourselves Our commitment to this mission makes Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan a place where people want to work and do business.

About Jeff Wyler Fairfield Cadillac Kia Nissan Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Wyler Rewards Program
  • Free Car Washes at any Jeff Wyler location
  • Lounge with Cable TV
1,239 Dealership Reviews
Shanganell

"Excellent Service"

John Reed was a wonderful salesperson. He knew all about the vehicles and he answered all questions and we were given a tour of service, lounge. and parts department. He explained the lease process in great detail Thank you Mr. Reed.l

Shirl
2/11/2016

"Absolutely best dealership! !!"

I'm very happy with my 2015 Nissan Rogue .John made my car buying experience very enjoyable. My friend purchased a new Cadillac from this dealership in 2012 ,I was on line and realized they sold Nissan as well. So that is why I stopped in ,and very glad I did. I would definitely recommend John as well Fairfield Jeff Wyler Cadillac Nissan. I love my car !!!!

kia15
2/11/2016

"Great experience with big dealership!"

Al was great! We weren't even looking that day just a random stop! Got us a great deal and was very attentive and patient when we had to go back home and get my husbands wallet! Go see Al if you want to buy a car!

Luksic
2/10/2016

"The Ultimate place to buy a new Cadillac "

Harold McPeek (salesman) & Tyler (Cadillac Sales mgr) treated me absolutely 1st class A-to-Z & it was totally worth my drive from 30 miles away to buy from Wyler Cadillac. Beat my local dealer by $150 a month on a lease and even drove to my house to pick up my trade-in. I will definitely refer all of my friends to Wyler Cadillac & the Wyler family. Harold & Tyler ROCK!!

Tyler (sales mgr)

Nursing1

"Excellent "

This is my second lease with Jeff Wyler and John Reed was great! He answered all the questions I had about the end of the current lease and my options on getting into a new car. He made it easy to find the perfect car that day with no wait! John was a very easy salesman to get along with and make a great deal. He went the extra mile to get it done and I never felt pressure to buy something I was not comfortable doing. I would highly recommend John to anyone looking to buy a vehicle from Jeff Wyler.

challenger
2/10/2016

"Courteous and professional service, John Reed was superb!"

I would recommend Jeff Wyler FF to anyone looking for a new or used car. In particular John Reed was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. My credit wasn't perfect and John helped me find financing fairly quickly at a fair rate. I was very pleased. Had tons of cars to choose from in lot. I narrowed search down to 3 vehicles and John walked me through the details and helped me pick the right car for my needs and budget. He never pressured me towards anything, told me to walk the lot alone and see what I liked. He was completely upfront and truthful, professional but casual in a way that made you relaxed which definitely made the process much smoother than past experiences with other dealerships. I got a 2013 Challenger. John will tell you everything you need to bring with you on phone so he has everything he needs to put you in a car quickly as possible. If you are looking for new wheels I highly recommend John Reed at Jeff Wyler! Josh was also very helpful.

Josh

New car mr johnson
2/08/2016

"New car"

I like to think John reed for help in putting me Larry in anew car " think again.and hoping to send my family and friends to bay a new car'

BAnderson22
2/05/2016

"#ALLABOUTME"

John Reed is extraordinary, he assisted me with budget and financing issues when my credit score was not in the upper tier for the best credit rating. He helped me to see where I was today and where I can be in a couple of years, Nothing was hidden and there were no surprises. John empowered me to make changes that will assist me with my life goal related to an improved credit rating. He was awesome on so many levels. Thank you John

Mr. Brown

Kia2013
2/04/2016

"Funtastic!"

Purchased a vehicle from Thomas Miller. I had a couple of issues after the purchase which were resolved within a week. Thomas was a pleasant salesperson who made my shopping experience somewhat painless. Thanks for going that extra mile, Mr Miller.

SWilson.15
2/04/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Everyone was remarkable. I went to look around, had a budget set in mind for monthly payments and they got me right where I needed to be! I didn't feel pressured to purchase. I drove off the lot with a 15' Nissan Sentra and I LOVE IT.

1 - 10 of 1,239 results