Jim Barkley Toyota

777 Brevard Rd,
Asheville, North Carolina 28806
Jim Barkley Toyota Info
About Jim Barkley Toyota

At Jim Barkley Toyota our philosophy is "Make the buying process simple and easy." We started a "One Price" new car sales process in 1992. We don't have any new car salespeople, you buy or lease directly through a manager. Here are a few things thats set us apart from the rest: - We offer loaners for any scheduled overnight maintenance - Free service shuttle - Express Service , no appoinment necessary ! - Lifetime powertrain guarantee * on new vehicles (non-factory) - First oil change free on all new vehicles

About Jim Barkley Toyota

mckrob
7/08/2015

"Best Car Dealer Experience Ever!"

I stopped by on July 3rd and the place was slammed with customers. I now can see why. Even on the eve of a holiday weekend, they found time to honor me with the same customer attention I would have gotten on any other day. Hands down, the best car buying experience ever. No muss, no fuss. What a great way to get into my first Toyota!

Scott

Jim Barkley Toyota responded to this review

July 09, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and to hear that you had a great experience assures us that we are doing our jobs right. We hope you enjoy your Toyota and that you come back to see us again for any future needs!

CJMassey
7/07/2015

"Blown Away!!!"

From the time I visited the dealership (on a holiday weekend) till the purchase of my new Camry was amazing... not expecting to get very much information on a holiday weekend was just not the case. I got emails regarding my interest...was directed on what forms to fill out on line....entire encounter was easy...smooth...awesome....the best car experience ever!!! Kuddos to Jim Barkley Toyota especially Lori Brady "New Car Sales Manager"...my personal car dealer!!!!

Lori Brady

Jim Barkley Toyota responded to this review

July 09, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. Customer feed back is so important to us and to hear that you were happy with your experience and the service Lori provided means we did our job! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your new Camry!!

pabdreamer
10/15/2014

"Do it yourself..."

Went in and was given the opportunity to drive a Corolla, but with no idea what the features or options were. Given the key, taken to the car, and let go for 30 minutes. I figured out on my own some of the features (such as the option to shift on my own even with the automatic). Although I like the idea of not haggling, the prices marked were at best average and I really didn't like being left totally to my own devices.

Not sure..

cmzinn
7/08/2014

"Used Car Purchase"

The employees at Jim Barkley Toyota were incredibly professional and helpful for our purchase of our used Highlander. They did not push and really took our needs into consideration. It was an excellent buying experience. Danny Youngblood could not have been more on point for our family.

Danny Youongblood

AshleyY85
7/07/2014

"I WOULD EVEN SEND MY GRANDMA THERE!"

As a woman it can be very intimidating buying a car...when I walked onto the car lot looking for a car I was shocked! The cars were all unlocked so I could actually look inside without being bothered, the prices were clearly marked, and there wasn't a sales guy breathing down my neck to buy something. Once I found a car I wanted to test drive I was greeted by a very kind manager who let me drive it. LOOOVED THE CAR!!!!!! So, before I got my hopes I ask for the numbers. He got me to an awesome rate which lead to an even better payment then I had hoped. I could not have had a better buying experience!!!

nick.y
7/07/2014

"2014 Tacoma Buying Experience"

I bought a new 2014 Toyota Tacoma from Jeff H in New Car Sales. I have bought several vehicles previously from other dealerships and this is by far the has been the best. The prices are already on the car so it takes the guess work out! Jeff was very cool and was able to answer all my questions. They got me to the payment that I wanted to be at. Thanks guys for making the process so stress free and quick!

Jeff

garyleach35
7/07/2014

"Best Dealership in Western North Carolina"

I have purchased my last three vehichles from JIm Barkley Toyota and would never go anywhere else they make the car buying experience very quick and simple.

Danny Youngblood

debbiemorgan53
6/15/2014

"Great Experience"

Purchased a 2011 Rav 4 great customer service salesman was very helpful no pressure good price for trade in financing was a breeze would buy here again

Aaron Ingle

emsluder
6/14/2014

"I will never go anywhere else!"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Toyota, Camry and Lori was outstanding!! The dealership is not only pristine but the customer service is unmatched!!! I will never go to another dealership!!!

Lori Brady

JWamp
6/03/2014

"THE best and most honest!"

My wife and I just bought a new rav4 from Ty at Jim Barkley, super nice guy and great salesman. He was easy to work with and didn't feel like I was being "worked over" like most salesman. After purchasing the suv UPS messed up the address in sending our title so we could get it registered. Bummer! I called back to Jim Barkley and spoke to Elizabeth, also an easy going very hard working lady, she has tracked our title everyday for the last 2 weeks and has called me every couple of days with an update. Hands down best dealership out there! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

Ty and Elizabeth