Jim Barkley Toyota

Overall Rating 5

Jim Barkley Toyota
Jim Barkley Toyota Info
About Jim Barkley Toyota

At Jim Barkley Toyota our philosophy is "Make the buying process simple and easy." We started a "One Price" new car sales process in 1992. We don't have any new car salespeople, you buy or lease directly through a manager. Here are a few things thats set us apart from the rest: - We offer loaners for any scheduled overnight maintenance - Free service shuttle - Express Service , no appoinment necessary ! - Lifetime powertrain guarantee * on new vehicles (non-factory) - First oil change free on all new vehicles

About Jim Barkley Toyota

"Used Car Purchase"

The employees at Jim Barkley Toyota were incredibly professional and helpful for our purchase of our used Highlander. They did not push and really took our needs into consideration. It was an excellent buying experience. Danny Youngblood could not have been more on point for our family.

Danny Youongblood

"I WOULD EVEN SEND MY GRANDMA THERE!"

As a woman it can be very intimidating buying a car...when I walked onto the car lot looking for a car I was shocked! The cars were all unlocked so I could actually look inside without being bothered, the prices were clearly marked, and there wasn't a sales guy breathing down my neck to buy something. Once I found a car I wanted to test drive I was greeted by a very kind manager who let me drive it. LOOOVED THE CAR!!!!!! So, before I got my hopes I ask for the numbers. He got me to an awesome rate which lead to an even better payment then I had hoped. I could not have had a better buying experience!!!

"2014 Tacoma Buying Experience"

I bought a new 2014 Toyota Tacoma from Jeff H in New Car Sales. I have bought several vehicles previously from other dealerships and this is by far the has been the best. The prices are already on the car so it takes the guess work out! Jeff was very cool and was able to answer all my questions. They got me to the payment that I wanted to be at. Thanks guys for making the process so stress free and quick!

"Best Dealership in Western North Carolina"

I have purchased my last three vehichles from JIm Barkley Toyota and would never go anywhere else they make the car buying experience very quick and simple.

Danny Youngblood

"Great Experience"

Purchased a 2011 Rav 4 great customer service salesman was very helpful no pressure good price for trade in financing was a breeze would buy here again

Aaron Ingle

"I will never go anywhere else!"

I had a wonderful experience purchasing my Toyota, Camry and Lori was outstanding!! The dealership is not only pristine but the customer service is unmatched!!! I will never go to another dealership!!!

Lori Brady

"THE best and most honest!"

My wife and I just bought a new rav4 from Ty at Jim Barkley, super nice guy and great salesman. He was easy to work with and didn't feel like I was being "worked over" like most salesman. After purchasing the suv UPS messed up the address in sending our title so we could get it registered. Bummer! I called back to Jim Barkley and spoke to Elizabeth, also an easy going very hard working lady, she has tracked our title everyday for the last 2 weeks and has called me every couple of days with an update. Hands down best dealership out there! If I could give them more than 5 stars I would.

Ty and Elizabeth

"Great new car buying experience! Worth the drive from..."

Great new car buying experience! Worth the drive from Tennessee. Friendly staff who promptly returned emails/calls. Competitive pricing with no unexpected fees or dealer add-ons. Highly recommend for buying a new Toyota.

Lori

"Best Toyota dealership in the country by far. Great..."

Best Toyota dealership in the country by far. Great prices on new and used cars and trucks. Sales staff is friendly and helpful without being pushy. The service department is the best I have dealt with. They talk to you in terms you understand and have loaner cars for service customers. I would recommend Jim Barkley Toyota to anyone buying a car or truck.

"I went in to buy a used vehicle. We were warmly greeted..."

I went in to buy a used vehicle. We were warmly greeted upon arriving and just simply handed a business card when we said we were just browsing. There was absolutely no pressure put on us. We wandered around nearly an hour, a few people offered help, but still not forcefully. Finally we asked for a test drive and a salesman asked if we already had a card from someone else and after we said yes he nicely called his fellow salesperson to come help us instead of taking the sale himself. Randy came promptly, got us in for a test drive instantly. He was very knowledgeable about the car, very helpful throughout everything! He quickly had us inside and filling out financing paperwork. He listened to any and all concerns or wants we had. He worked very quickly, but it didn't feel like he was rushing us out the door. It felt like he was just sincerely trying to do his best to help us get on the road soon. In about 3 hours we had found a car, test driven it, financed it, and had been handed the keys. Randy was so polite, funny, helpful and kind throughout the entire process. Buying a car has never ever been so nice. I will always return to Jim Barkley Toyota to buy cars. They treated us so well, I'll be referring everyone to them. Thank you to everyone there! I even went back in a few days later to ask for a manager to give a great review in person. This is a wonderful establishment! (Also Tish, who finalized the financing was incredibly professional while still friendly at the same time. She made it feel exciting to be buying a new car.)

Randy Ballard