Jim Barkley Toyota

777 Brevard Rd,
Asheville, North Carolina 28806
Jim Barkley Toyota Info
About Jim Barkley Toyota

At Jim Barkley Toyota our philosophy is: "Make the buying process simple and easy." All new Toyotas are listed at manufacturer's MSRP with our JBT Best Price available upon request. All Used vehicles are competitively priced. All units include a No Cost Non-Factory Limited Powertrain Warranty good nationwide. All prices exclude tax, tag, title and registration fees. Out of state buyers pay state tax in which vehicle will be registered. We do NOT charge any dealer, preparation, delivery, or document fees. If interested, please contact Jim Barkley Toyota's Sales Department to verify price, availability and features. Here are a few things that set us apart from the rest: - We offer No Cost loaners for any scheduled overnight maintenance when you purchase and service your vehicle with us -No Cost service shuttle to home, work, or the outlets (within 40 miles of our dealership) while your vehicle is being serviced - Several Express Service Options with no appointment necessary (servicing over 150 customers per day on average) ! - No Cost, Non-Factory, Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty on all new Toyotas we sell - No Cost Limited Powertrain Warranties on every Used vehicle we sell - 3 No Cost oil change on all used vehicles we sell when you purchase and service with us

About Jim Barkley Toyota

Terry Graber
7/16/2016

"Matthew Purcell"

I have been looking for a vehicle for 3 months, trying countless makes and models to suit my physical limitations without success until I visited this dealer (a second time). Matthew Purcell was very patient and thoughtful during the whole process, even setting my blue tooth up for me after the sale. I would definitely recommend Matthew if you go to this dealer.

Matthew Purcell

Markar
7/13/2016

"Integrity"

It's hard to find a dealership with integrity. Jim Barkley Toyota is a great place for all your automotive needs! I would never go anywhere else.

Jason and Justin and Colby

lindaleea
7/11/2016

"long day to get my car serviced"

Maybe it was a bad day, but I had a very long day at Jim Barkley Toyota last week. They did say it would take 2 hours when I arrived. I do not live that far away, but I did not want to take another day to get my car serviced. My service light was on and I needed new tires. I also got an oil changed. But this took four hours. Jim Barkley did walk past and asked how we were. One man told him to get more help. But he did not respond. I walked around the dealership several times. I looked at trucks since I am hoping to buy a new one in the spring to tow a little camper. I was sitting in the trucks and trying to figure out how the back seats went done and how the back truck covers opened up. Not one salesman showed up to ask if I had any questions. Yes, I am an old lady,, and apparently invisible. Almost four hours late, finally I was able to settle my bill only to find out that their computers were down. This had been ongoing all day and maybe was the reason why they were so slow in repairing my car. I have been working with computers for a couple of decades, so I understand the issues. But I also got the impression that this was not something unusual, but something ongoing. One of the staff said she wanted to quit. Another complained that they again would have a long day, longer than usual. And one was almost in tears. And the IT guy was out to lunch and could not be reached. Why do companies not have any plan in place when their computers go down. This was not a electrical issue, the lights were on. I expect someday, the grid will go down in certain areas, but to not have a plan in place is wrong. And if this is an ongoing issue then something needs to be done. Their were people from all over the state and many had traveled more than a few miles. The last time I was there I asked about a recall issue and they told me that I would have to make an appointment and come back because they did not have the part in stock. Needless to say, no I did not go back. This has not been fixed and they have not even asked about this or other recalls and if they were repaired. You would think that they would have a record somewhere. I hope I never have to go back, and I will not be buying a Toyota truck. I got new tires and agreed to pay an additional price to have them balanced. They were not balanced. Now my tires have a flapping noise.

service

July 11, 2016

We've made several attempts to reach out to you today so we can talk to you about the recent visit. We do want you to know that we are sincerely sorry for the chaotic visit you had while your vehicle was beings serviced recently. The bad weather the night before caused our internet connection to be out which made it difficult to operate under normal conditions. We take customer satisfaction very seriously and even when things are out of our control we want to make sure we are doing our best to provide the highest level of service to everyone. Please contact Carla Robinson at her directly line, 828-210-3327 at your earliest convenience so we can address the other issues you had while you were visiting the dealership.

Thehawkstc
11/02/2015

"Unreliability "

Before I bought vehicle had unbalanced tires, said they fixed before I bought it. Time for tire rotation & after shimmy is back. Unwilling to fix, said would unrotate tires, seriously, you said you fixed it before I bought it and now doesn't stand behind it

BlueRidge
9/10/2015

"January Purchase"

In January of this year I was looking to trade my Nissan 350Z for another usable auto. I stopped by this dealership and after an hour of looking i found a Chrysler 300S. It took about an hour and I had a deal in hand with no add on fees , as other dealers have.

I don't recall any specify employees but all were great that I worked with

mckrob
7/08/2015

"Best Car Dealer Experience Ever!"

I stopped by on July 3rd and the place was slammed with customers. I now can see why. Even on the eve of a holiday weekend, they found time to honor me with the same customer attention I would have gotten on any other day. Hands down, the best car buying experience ever. No muss, no fuss. What a great way to get into my first Toyota!

Scott

July 09, 2015

Thank you so much for your feedback! Customer Satisfaction is our #1 goal and to hear that you had a great experience assures us that we are doing our jobs right. We hope you enjoy your Toyota and that you come back to see us again for any future needs!

CJMassey
7/07/2015

"Blown Away!!!"

From the time I visited the dealership (on a holiday weekend) till the purchase of my new Camry was amazing... not expecting to get very much information on a holiday weekend was just not the case. I got emails regarding my interest...was directed on what forms to fill out on line....entire encounter was easy...smooth...awesome....the best car experience ever!!! Kuddos to Jim Barkley Toyota especially Lori Brady "New Car Sales Manager"...my personal car dealer!!!!

Lori Brady

July 09, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review. Customer feed back is so important to us and to hear that you were happy with your experience and the service Lori provided means we did our job! We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your new Camry!!

pabdreamer
10/15/2014

"Do it yourself..."

Went in and was given the opportunity to drive a Corolla, but with no idea what the features or options were. Given the key, taken to the car, and let go for 30 minutes. I figured out on my own some of the features (such as the option to shift on my own even with the automatic). Although I like the idea of not haggling, the prices marked were at best average and I really didn't like being left totally to my own devices.

Not sure..

cmzinn
7/08/2014

"Used Car Purchase"

The employees at Jim Barkley Toyota were incredibly professional and helpful for our purchase of our used Highlander. They did not push and really took our needs into consideration. It was an excellent buying experience. Danny Youngblood could not have been more on point for our family.

Danny Youongblood

AshleyY85
7/07/2014

"I WOULD EVEN SEND MY GRANDMA THERE!"

As a woman it can be very intimidating buying a car...when I walked onto the car lot looking for a car I was shocked! The cars were all unlocked so I could actually look inside without being bothered, the prices were clearly marked, and there wasn't a sales guy breathing down my neck to buy something. Once I found a car I wanted to test drive I was greeted by a very kind manager who let me drive it. LOOOVED THE CAR!!!!!! So, before I got my hopes I ask for the numbers. He got me to an awesome rate which lead to an even better payment then I had hoped. I could not have had a better buying experience!!!

Phil Morgan