Jim Dobson Ford Mercury

Overall Rating N/A

Jim Dobson Ford Mercury
Jim Dobson Ford Mercury Info

1 Dealership Review

"The salesman Sean did a good job, however his boss was a..."

The salesman Sean did a good job, however his boss was a jerk. Sean stated in the test drive that they stand behind their products, however after i spent over 30K they were not even willing to fix the cd/nav system that they knew was broken. They also pointed out that the tires need to be replaced and then charged me a "dealer rate" that was the same price as sears when I checked. Now I am in Nashville TN and my truck is in a ford dealer for repairs. Thank God i bought a service/repair plan with my bank. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone. When i told Sean that i was very dissatisfied with his empty words of stating that they stand behind their products. He said that there was nothing he could do, his boss was not willing to help with anything. This is by far the worst experience buying a vehicle i have ever had. I should have know not to buy it when we went to look at the truck and they didn't have time for us. After taking it for an hour so they could have lunch, Sean said that his boss was too busy, so he would call us when they had time for us.. We had to go in at 5pm and demand that we be able to try to make our purchase. If this is how small town dealers are, I would much rather drive a long distance to deal with someone who cares and is willing to live up to their statement of how they are built on customer service. Obviously this is an extremely FALSE statement!

Sean