Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

Client Communication Manager

February 11, 2017

"BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!"

- CamaroGirl

We've bought 5 cars for the family from this dealership over the course of 6 years. It was such a smooth transaction and awesome experience. Everyone we dealt with was knowledgeable and professional. I'd definitely buy from them again.

January 16, 2017

"Bait and Switch"

- Michael M

My father talked online to a Salesman about a Lexus SUV. They told us it was available that day. He called on his way and of course the salesman did not pick up. When he got to the dealer they brought him in and some other salesman told him the car was already sold. He told them he just spoke with the salesman a couple hours ago online and he said it was available. Then they told him they were doing the paper work and that they "had other cars"...basically they used a good deal to try and lure people into their dealership under false pretenses and try to sell them other cars. Such a joke, The reason why they lose out to carmax....definitely one of the worst experiences as a purchaser I can say I have ever heard.

October 26, 2016

"took down payment &promised me a car they sold 3 days prior "

- jtt

I was searching for chevy corvette z06, with the options I wanted. I'm from virginia and finally found the color and options at Jim Ellis. I was so happy to see there was a 10,000 rebate as well. I felt I was pretty lucky to find this and talked with an employee who promised it was saved for me, took my credit card for $1,000 hold. That was friday and I was prepared to fly down to Atlanta sunday to purchase and take possession. Saturday they called to say it was not available, was sold 3 days prior. I was upset and asked them to help me find another similar model and a few times they said they would, but never got back to me. If I were you, I would not buy from them whether I was local or out of town. They never assumed any responsibility and never tried to make it right.

• Certified Pre-Owned & Vehicles under Factory Warranty