Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

5900 Peachtree Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

Jim Ellis has been family owned and operated since 1971. Join us as we celebrate our 40th Anniversary! With our long-term employees and Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta's commitment to having the best selection of new Chevrolets and pre-owned certified vehicles in Georgia - if not the entire Southeast - we're sure that your experience with us will be a pleasurable one. "The exact Chevy you want at a price you'll love" -whether new or used - is the Jim Ellis Chevrolet dealership's commitment to you! Come see for yourself why Jim Ellis is Georgia's better way to buy Chevrolet! Jim Ellis Chevy primarily serves the Atlanta Metro and North Georgia area and the majority of customers are in Fulton, North Fulton, Gwinnett, Dekalb, and Cobb counties. However, Jim Ellis Chevrolet also serves the needs of commercial truck, small business, and fleet vehicle owners all over the SE United States. In fact, Jim Ellis Chevrolet is nationwide with customers from Florida, Texas, New England, the Midwest, and the West. Jim Ellis Chevrolet also has a full offering of certified, pre-owned vehicles, financing, special financing as well as top-notch service and parts departments. Great finance rates are available to those with perfect credit and for those with less than perfect credit. Jim Ellis offers the full-line of Chevrolet products: the best selection of Aveo, Cruze, Malibu, Camaro LT, Camaro SS, Camaro Convertible, Impala, Corvette, Corvette Convertible, Corvette Z16 Grand Sport, Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1, Equinox, Traverse, Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500HD, Silverado 3500HD, and Colorado in Atlanta. A full line Express cargo vans, Express passenger vans, chassis cabs, work trucks, flat beds, utility beds, Texas haulers, wreckers, and cube vans are also available. Jim Ellis Chevrolet employees participate in community charities and activities in towns all around Atlanta including: Chamblee, Decatur, Norcross, Duluth, Alpharetta, Gwin

About Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

• Certified Pre-Owned & Vehicles under Factory Warranty
LoriT
5/24/2016

"Really great customer service! Dino was fabulous!"

We purchased a Suburban and felt like we got a great deal! Dino and the rest of the team were so accommodating all the way to the finance director. I usually hate the process and negotiations when it comes to purchasing a new car but they really made it enjoyable. I will definitely send them lots of referrals.

Dino

franklin5
5/20/2016

"Grateful"

Jim Ellis Chevrolet made things right for us! They got us out of a vehicle we had previously purchased and they got us in a brand new Suburban! It has everything on it that we wanted. We are so happy with this deal. They literally bent over backwards to make sure we were happy! I don't know many dealerships that would do what they did for their customers! Everyone we worked with was awesome and always friendly. We love Dino! ~Sarah

Dino Hill

Lan Nguyen
5/03/2016

"Our Story & The Jim Ellis Promise: Seeking Fairness"

Knowing what we know now, we would never have done business with Jim Ellis. If anyone decides to purchase a vehicle from one of their dealerships make sure to do your research and read all their reviews. Be sure to get everything in writing, and never ever believe what they say without confirming it for yourself. Not only did they fail to live up to the Jim Ellis Promise, but they also did not respect us as human beings. They did not rectify their mistakes to our satisfaction and we, their customers, paid for their mistakes with our hard earned money. They repeatedly told us about the awards they have won and how respectable they really are. However, like President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, "repetition does not transform a lie into a truth." At the dealership, we told them that the purpose of the truck was to tow a travel trailer, and they verbally confirmed the information listed on their website and on CarGuru. After purchasing the truck we found out that it had the lowest tow rating. We immediately brought this to their attention. Yet, it still took them over two months to locate us a replacement vehicle. During this process we were lied to, ignored, and kept in the dark. They were not professional and remained unsympathetic about the predicament they put us in. We had to eventually contact the General Manager and the VP of Operations just to get things rolling. After two long months of having a new truck we could not drive for fear of damaging it before the swap, we were cornered into a bad deal. They initially expected us to pay $10,000 extra for the replacement vehicle. Ironically, they kept trying to convince us that we were getting a great deal. This whole ordeal was extremely mentally and emotionally exhausting and required multiple visits to the dealership as well as countless emails. When we told them that we would take them to court and pursuit other legal actions, they threatened to make it “much more difficult than it has to be” if we followed through with our plans. In the end they refused to compensate us for the loan payments we had already made and stated that they could not make anymore “concessions”. We paid nearly $5,000 extra for a new truck that we never asked for, we only wished to get what we were promised and originally paid for. We wrote an email to the President of Jim Ellis hoping for an intervention, but instead the email was forwarded to the VP. This is the same VP that has been “monitoring” the situation and responded by saying, “I believe we have fulfilled the Jim Ellis Promise and done our best to resolve the issue.” In the last communication, rather than apologizing for the loss of time and money, they told us that their biggest failure in this was not being able to convince us that we “really did – in the end – get a great deal.” We guess this was slightly better than before when they told us that mistakes happen and apologized that “it had to be you folks” this time. Did they honestly think that those words would make us feel better and magically compensate us for everything? In life as well as in business we must not forget that circumstances reveal the man. Anyhow, thank you for reading and consider yourself warned!

Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta responded to this review

May 04, 2016

Lan, thank you for sharing your rating with us. At Jim Ellis Automotive, our policy is to be a listening ear and rectify customer issues, within reason, whenever we are able to do so. An unsatisfied customer is never our goal and, although we have done our very best to satisfy your needs, we understand that our attempts to make this right have not been to your satisfaction. Our team is committed to excellence and, in spite of your experience, we sincerely hope you enjoy your vehicle. Thank you.

DuJuan Graham
4/07/2016

"The best in town, the best around!"

I want to thank Kelvin Endee at Jim Ellis Cheverlet for helping me get in my dream car. The 2012 Camaro, even with so so credit Kelvin was able to work out this deal thank you guys!

Kelvin Endee

bryan_cochran
3/29/2016

"Dino was amazing!"

We had the best car buying experience we've ever had at Jim Ellis Chevrolet. We purchased a Malibu from Dino and he was amazing. Kudos to Reggie as well for helping me initially over the phone and passing us off to Dino so we wouldn't have to wait. Dino was by far the best salesperson we've ever come across. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and made the process so easy. Thank you so much Dino (and Reggie) for all your help! We will certainly see you again in the future! Bryan

Reggie, Dino, Justine

anitashari
3/26/2016

"We Are Family..."

I said, "Thank you again and the General Manager said, "Don't worry about it...we're family." I became so overwhelmed with all of the kindness from Jim Ellis employees that I sent a text message to everyone in my cellphone to come see my new cousins at Jim Ellis. Irene, my Finance Manager, worked really hard on my deal to obtain the lowest interest rate possible. She explained the sales contract to me in detail and answered all of my questions with enthusiasm. And again when I said, "Thank you" she said, "Don't worry about it...we're family." Since Jim Ellis owns Posche, Masterati, KIA, and a plethora of other dealerships, I will be back to purchase the vehicle of my dreams and I know that my extended family will obtain the best deal for me and my family.

FREDRICK GAMBLE

LoniAtkins
3/24/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

The help that I got from Dino Hill to get my 2016 Camaro was amazing. I was there until well after closing and he was very kind, helpful, and made sure that he walked me through all the details of my new car. I will be referring all of my friends to Dino @ JimEllis. Thanks guys!

Dino Hill

FatherGee
3/24/2016

"DINO & IRENE "

Dino & Irene was so kind to me over the phone that I drove from Chattanooga Tn to Atlanta Ga to get a Corvette, when I could have got one in Chattanooga.

Dino Hill & Irene

sandraf
2/29/2016

"Customer Service"

Husband and I were shopping for a new truck. Dino Hill has been our car sale representative for the last three trucks we have purchased and as usual he provided the best service. Dino was great, He kept us posted on everything throughout the process. Irene was just as great as Dino with finalizing the sale. We will definitely be visiting Jim Ellis for vehicle purchases in the future. Thank you guys.

Dino Hill and Irene ?

McDonough, GA: Johnson Family
2/25/2016

"Customer Service: Melvin Sandlin"

Purchase a used vehicle on 2/22/2016 at this dealership. My sale representative was very attentive and knew more about the used car (Toyota Avalon) than both my husband and I. We were impressed with the knowledge and how professional he was during the entire sales transaction. After visiting other dealerships in the area (Jim Ellis) sales representative Melvin Sandlin made us feel comfortable with out the normal sale hassle. Thank you Melvin for representing Jim Ellis with poise. My family is enjoying our spacious car. Johnson Family, McDonough, GA

Melvin Sandlin