Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

5900 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

Jim Ellis has been family owned and operated since 1971. Join us as we celebrate our 40th Anniversary! With our long-term employees and Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta's commitment to having the best selection of new Chevrolets and pre-owned certified vehicles in Georgia - if not the entire Southeast - we're sure that your experience with us will be a pleasurable one. "The exact Chevy you want at a price you'll love" -whether new or used - is the Jim Ellis Chevrolet dealership's commitment to you! Come see for yourself why Jim Ellis is Georgia's better way to buy Chevrolet! Jim Ellis Chevy primarily serves the Atlanta Metro and North Georgia area and the majority of customers are in Fulton, North Fulton, Gwinnett, Dekalb, and Cobb counties. However, Jim Ellis Chevrolet also serves the needs of commercial truck, small business, and fleet vehicle owners all over the SE United States. In fact, Jim Ellis Chevrolet is nationwide with customers from Florida, Texas, New England, the Midwest, and the West. Jim Ellis Chevrolet also has a full offering of certified, pre-owned vehicles, financing, special financing as well as top-notch service and parts departments. Great finance rates are available to those with perfect credit and for those with less than perfect credit. Jim Ellis offers the full-line of Chevrolet products: the best selection of Aveo, Cruze, Malibu, Camaro LT, Camaro SS, Camaro Convertible, Impala, Corvette, Corvette Convertible, Corvette Z16 Grand Sport, Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1, Equinox, Traverse, Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500HD, Silverado 3500HD, and Colorado in Atlanta. A full line Express cargo vans, Express passenger vans, chassis cabs, work trucks, flat beds, utility beds, Texas haulers, wreckers, and cube vans are also available. Jim Ellis Chevrolet employees participate in community charities and activities in towns all around Atlanta including: Chamblee, Decatur, Norcross, Duluth, Alpharetta, Gwin

About Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

• Certified Pre-Owned & Vehicles under Factory Warranty
J. HATCHER
5/13/2015

""Great service advisor that loves his career""

My first time coming to Jim Ellis was in March, I was not sure what to expect, I have three words to say about Danon Henton. He was excellent, excellent and excellent. He went above and beyond my expectations! Because of him you can expect me to return and refer others, even if it is just for an oil change, I use to go somewhere else, because of not anymore. Danon was very professional, showed empathy about my previous service experience elsewhere. He listened to my concerns and addressed them all and also followed up with me twice after my service visit to make sure everything was ok.. I wish I could have done GM survey that he talked to me about but I never received one. I hope the public can see this post and for anyone whom owns a GM vehicle , see Danon Henton!!! Jerri Hatcher

DANON HENTON

rls
5/06/2015

"Poor overpriced service, car still broken, no call back"

The technician commented that the faulty exhaust sensor item had been "glued on" by a previous technician. However, the last place the car was worked on was Jim Ellis Chevrolet. The car has 61k miles and has only had two service visits other than regular oil changes. This repair resulted in a much larger bill than expected. While that can be disputed, when I got home last night the car is rattling while in idle. This should have been caught by Jim Ellis Chevrolet before releasing the vehicle to me yesterday. I called today and spoke to Nicole at the service desk. She promised they would help find an appointment to have it looked at, and would call me back in 15 minutes. Six hours later, no call back. I'm hoping there is a different authorized Saturn service provider that I can use. Stay away from these people.

Nicole

Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta responded to this review

May 22, 2015

We apologize that it didn't go so well. We will look into it since we are not known for being a shop that glues things on that shouldn't be. And we'll look into why you are renting a car since we have a fleet of loaners. Although we try very hard to fix things right the first time, we do sometimes make mistakes. As one of the nation’s top-rated “Dealer of the Year” award-wining dealerships, we are known for doing much better than this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. - Mark Frost, VP of Operations – GM Brands

Brando
4/01/2015

"After the Sale, Still knocking it out of the Park"

I just bought a Suburban last December and brought it in for its first free maintenance. I didn't know you all stopped doing oil changes at three on Sunday's. I got there at 3:15 with my wife and you all took the vehicle with a smile, did the oil change and tire rotation in about 30 minutes, maybe less. On the face of it, its great customer service, but what you don't know [because i didn't have to explain it to anyone] I was on my way out of town heading to California for a week business trip. I didn't want the bride to have to deal with the maintenance on the Suburban while i was gone which is why we came Sunday. So, bottom line, you guys took some stress off my family and didn't even know it. Further, we have 9 kids, so its critical that the Suburban be available and operational. Way to go Jim Ellis Chevrolet. You have customer for life.

Can't remember his name. White hair, black rim glasses, super nice

PZac
3/30/2015

"Best service experience I've had in a long time."

Best service experience I've had in a long time. Brought my 2005 Equinox into Jim Ellis on Thursday March 26th for hatch latch problem (would not open, period) and vibration issue during braking. Danon was extremely professional and friendly. When he thought we may have to wait on a part from Charlotte, he began making arrangements for me to have a loaner car to drive over the weekend. As it turned out the part was found locally and the repair was able to be made the next day (on Friday). I asked if it was possible to have the repairs completed by 2pm on Friday to help me with arranging for a ride to the dealership. He said he would take care of it, no problem. Danon called me the next day (on Friday) at 10:30am to let me know the car was all ready for pickup. I was able to pick up my car around noon, and not only were the repairs completed but my car was washed and looked great (better than when I brought it in). The hatch opened perfectly. Then the true test - would the shaking/vibration braking be truly fixed? After things I had read on the internet, I had my doubts. It was totally fixed. The car drives as good as it did brand new - braking, steering, acceleration - everything works perfectly. Thank you to Jim Ellis and special thanks to my service consultant, Danon Henton. He did a great job.

Denon Henton

Nikki2g2
3/26/2015

"Jim Ellis is the best place to go"

Jim Ellis is the best... Hands down. I am always greeted by name Brandon Colon in service always communicate and let me know whats going on with my car. I drive a great distance for service and its worth it because of the customer service...

Sales: Bill Ohare, service: Brandon Colon

Mrhill2011
3/19/2015

"Polite staff, hassle free buying experience "

We were searching for a specific make/model and mileage level on a Honda Pilot. Saw this dealership had a few on the lot and called to come in. We were greeted at the door by our sales person (Welcome Mr. And Mrs.!) and our car was ready to view. We had our baby daughter with us so had to test drive separately due to her car seat. Kya was extremely accommodating with everything and we agreed on a price shortly after driving the car. There were no typical sales tactics and we got a great deal on a great vehicle. If you are buying a used car, check out Jim Ellis Chevy and ask for Kya!

Abdua Kkyha

pat
3/05/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Seen the truck I wanted on internet and called asked could we get deal done today as I was going on vacation the next morning. The answer was sure we can I had my doubts as I live 2 hours away. Didn't get there till about 6 pm but was off on vacation the next morning in my avalanche. The guys stayed late and did what it took. Everyone was very courteous even an hour after closing time when i know they wanted to be at home. If you need a vehicle I would highly recommend you see Dino Hill at Jim Ellis Chevrolet he is extremely knowledgeable and courteous and took the time to explain all the features of the avalanche when he should have been headed home. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks Guys

Dino Hill

JoyceOry
12/17/2014

"Excellent, My Expectations were Far Exceeded"

The entire team worked to restore our beloved HHR to like new performance, when it sadly needed extensive repair due to advanced miles. My husband was even convinced to look at a new car purchase from the same Jim Ellis Chevrolet, to meet our growing family needs.

rjones36
12/28/2013

"My Experience: Had faulty rear ride control/suspension..."

My Experience: Had faulty rear ride control/suspension compressor,leaking air bladder(s) and shocks on my 2005 GMC Yukon Denali replaced. Wasn't an inexpensive service visit -- over $2300. That said, Jim Ellis service department is huge and they are extremely efficient. I had my truck back the same day. My service writer, Rick G. was great. He kept my informed and worked with me to make sure the needed repairs stayed within my maximum limit (hey, it was just a couple of days after Christmas). Thankfully, I have only had to take it Jim Ellis 5 or 6 times in the 8+years that I have owned my GMC -- but they always treat you as if you were frequent visitor. Jim Ellis Service shines as an example of "..your get what you pay for.."

Rick Gonzalaz

tthdoc
8/16/2013

"worst experience ever from the night before when my..."

worst experience ever from the night before when my corvette broke down and i had to wait 5 hours for their tow truck to come to arriving to pick it up and it would not start. and they wonder why detroit is in such bad shape.

reggie stagmeir

Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta responded to this review

August 19, 2013

Not the first criticism of the towing process that we've had concerning Roadside Assistance. We have brought this to the attention of General Motors and will persist in doing so, using this as an example. However, the area where we dropped the ball is we are supposed to be informing our Corvette customers (at delivery) that the preferred flatbed towing for Corvettes is handled by R. Mayer Towing of Atlanta e.g. don't call Roadside Assistance, call Mayer at 770-457-6246. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviews of Rich Pisanti