Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

5900 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard,
Atlanta, Georgia 30341
Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta Info
About Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

Jim Ellis has been family owned and operated since 1971. Join us as we celebrate our 40th Anniversary! With our long-term employees and Jim Ellis Chevrolet of Atlanta's commitment to having the best selection of new Chevrolets and pre-owned certified vehicles in Georgia - if not the entire Southeast - we're sure that your experience with us will be a pleasurable one. "The exact Chevy you want at a price you'll love" -whether new or used - is the Jim Ellis Chevrolet dealership's commitment to you! Come see for yourself why Jim Ellis is Georgia's better way to buy Chevrolet! Jim Ellis Chevy primarily serves the Atlanta Metro and North Georgia area and the majority of customers are in Fulton, North Fulton, Gwinnett, Dekalb, and Cobb counties. However, Jim Ellis Chevrolet also serves the needs of commercial truck, small business, and fleet vehicle owners all over the SE United States. In fact, Jim Ellis Chevrolet is nationwide with customers from Florida, Texas, New England, the Midwest, and the West. Jim Ellis Chevrolet also has a full offering of certified, pre-owned vehicles, financing, special financing as well as top-notch service and parts departments. Great finance rates are available to those with perfect credit and for those with less than perfect credit. Jim Ellis offers the full-line of Chevrolet products: the best selection of Aveo, Cruze, Malibu, Camaro LT, Camaro SS, Camaro Convertible, Impala, Corvette, Corvette Convertible, Corvette Z16 Grand Sport, Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1, Equinox, Traverse, Avalanche, Tahoe, Suburban, Silverado, Silverado 2500, Silverado 2500HD, Silverado 3500HD, and Colorado in Atlanta. A full line Express cargo vans, Express passenger vans, chassis cabs, work trucks, flat beds, utility beds, Texas haulers, wreckers, and cube vans are also available. Jim Ellis Chevrolet employees participate in community charities and activities in towns all around Atlanta including: Chamblee, Decatur, Norcross, Duluth, Alpharetta, Gwin

About Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

• Certified Pre-Owned & Vehicles under Factory Warranty
Daniel2
2/10/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Showed up at the dealership on a busy day but Dino Hill was able to assist me and very patiently worked to find the cars I was interested in. He was able to find the vehicle that had all the features that I was looking for. He did an excellent job of explaining the features and operation and ensured that I knew he was available if I had questions or issues. I rode away satisfied with my automobile and experience.

franklin5
2/07/2016

"Awesome"

Everyone involved made the purchase very easy. They have been very accommodating to me and my husband. They definitely have our needs in our best interest and want to make sure we are happy!

NewCarBuy
2/06/2016

"Purchase Review Dino"

Overall Great experience with the process Chevy may need to provide Check list in order to help Customer and Sales person cover all items since so many conveniences on vehicles these days I realize the items are on the Sales receipt I think there should be disclosure and explanation on items as $400 to talk to Dino Is this a consulting fee? The paperwork Individual almost forgot the Scotchguard Paperwork Payment of $8 Also had incorrect miles to start as 150 An explanation of the Additional 500 miles would have been a nice courtesy was this a car used by the dealership in Savanna? As noted the process went very smooth and this was the second time Dino had spent with me not being able to complete the process earlier in the year Thanks Dino and crew Dennis

Richard
2/05/2016

"Greatest Experience"

Dino Hill, the best car salesperson, I've ever experienced, buying new cars. Great service, hassle free buying. I highly recommend Jim Ellis Chevrolet and ask for Dino Hill.

Cat
2/02/2016

"AWESOME!!!"

Dino Hill is Wonderful and along with everyone else we came in contact with. Highly recommend them to my friends. Very nice dealership it makes you feel like home.

Queen_B
1/07/2016

"Excellent"

Louis Rivière provided excellent customer service. He was very patient and knowledgeable about all the vehicles. He got me in the car I wanted with ease. After having bad experiences at other dealerships I was pleasantly surprised to have such a great salesmen. I drove off in a brand new car fully loaded, that was a great price and exceeded my expectations.

Louis Riviere

Sherry P.
1/04/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

I'm a repeat Jim Ellis Chevrolet customer. Doing business with the sales department is always professional and fair, and I'm treated with respect. The service department keeps me coming back. I would recommend this dealership to anyone thinking of buying a car. I receive personalized service and trust my sales professional, Reggie Stagmaier. His customers tend to be loyal, repeat customers because of the attention he gives. I also really appreciated the personal attention from Sales Manager, Terrance Liddell, and the honest knowledge and efficiency of Mustafa Abdul-Kariem in Finance.

Reggie Stagmaier, Terrance Liddell, Mustafa Abdul-Kariem

Joanne
1/03/2016

"Jim Ellis has a delightfulLynn professional sales team"

Dino Hill was our salespersom. He was very informative about the vehicle we were interested in test driving .Whenever we had a question he would promptly get the information we needed. Dino was,always very helpful and never pushy about when we would be making a purchase. He always asked if it was okay to contact us again.Dino respected our need to get information about the chevy tahoe and then wait until ithe was the best timing for our purchase. Dino is very Thoughtful and naturally upbeat person who makes buying a car pleàsant. Thank you Dino!!!

Dino Hill and Brandon the finance manager

Jeanbean
1/03/2016

"Dino Hill "

Dino was the nicest and most helpful sales agent - made the process of buying my daughters car a pleasure. I would definitely return to this dealership.

Calvin Sanders
1/02/2016

"2016 Impala"

Mr. Sims was very helpful. He made the process quick and easy. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells and the services the dealership provides. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Sims Leeland