Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

Kathy Perkins, Inventory Manager, Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta

Kathy Perkins

Inventory Manager

May 14, 2017

"The MOST Trustworthy Service Department"

- CIsaiah11

If you have to bring your Chevrolet in to a dealership to have it service, there is only one place and one person that should handle your concern(s): Brandon Colon at Jim Ellis Chevrolet Atlanta. He is extremely polite, helpful, knowledgeable and doesn't not try to up-sale you on unnecessary services. However, what I also like about Mr. Colon's service is that he will give you a "heads-up" as to what services you should (or need) to consider in the near future to keep you vehicle in top shape. I couldn't have asked for a better service representative and as long as I have a Chevrolet, we will always give our business to Jim Ellis and will only work with Mr. Brandon Colon. .... He can't be that good you say? Well, we drive past two (2) Chevrolet dealerships just to allow him to service our vehicle. Why? Because my family and I TRUST him and he has always done well by us and our vehicle!

Brandon Colon

May 01, 2017

"Great people."

- Orlando

My name is Orlando Cisneros and I was very please when I meet Manuel Castillo. He helped me in every way possible to get the truck we wanted

Manuel Castillo

April 23, 2017

"The best experience EVER"

- Ms. Malibu

They took care of me from the moment I walk through the door. Mr. Don Campbell referred me to Kalo Brantley and he took great care of me.

Kalo Brantley