Jim Ellis Hyundai

Lucian Brener, Sales Representative, Jim Ellis Hyundai

Lucian Brener

Sales Representative

March 26, 2017

"Smooth, no pressure experience."

- Mike Fusaro

Working with Lori, Don and Marti proved to be a very smooth and efficient experience on the purchase of my used 2013 Genesis. Great teamwork and everyone was very pleasant and great to work with. Would recommend them to any one serious about buying a car there.

March 25, 2017

"Jim Ellis is A-1"

- brandonyale Verified Customer

I really enjoyed my experience at The dealership.. though I spent a little more time in here than I may have wanted to (something which was out of their control) they made sure to accommodate me in every way possible to make sure I was taken care of. Mr. Solomon and Mr. Smolyar represented well for the company and went above and beyond to make sure I was in the car I desired and at a desirable price. A great experience by the staff overall

March 23, 2017

"two in a year"

- Happy Family of 2 Teenagers

We just purchased our second Hyundai (in less than a year) from Jim Ellis for our 2nd daughter. The first was for a 2016 Tucson and the 2nd was a 2014 Sante Fe Sport. Lucian Brener was our salesman for both and he was invaluable. From walking us through our first purchase and making sure we were happy afterwards to finding us the right car for our 2nd daughter, he was always available and working to help us in whatever way he could. He communicated all the details in a timely manner, but was never pushy. After the 2nd purchase, even when a small problem was discovered on the Sante Fe, most dealers would have said "sorry, that could have happened on the drive home", but Lucian went the extra mile and most generously made it right. He sat with my daughter and showed her every feature and contacted us several times after to make sure she didn't have additional questions. The next kid in line is only 8 but we'll make sure to go Jim Ellis Hyundai - we are VERY happy with their cars and their service!

Jim Ellis Hyundai, Atlanta, GA, 30341