Jim Ellis Hyundai

HauB Cao, F & I Director, Jim Ellis Hyundai

HauB Cao

F & I Director

April 26, 2017

"Excellent buying experience at Jim Ellis Hyundai!"

- Wendell

Living in Huntsville I responded to an internet listing. I was contacted by Shannon Smith who confirmed the price and availability of 2017 Sante Fe Ultimate 2.0 Turbo. He arranged for Darrow Moore to handle the sale. Tow days later I came in and Darrow went with me on a test drive explaining the features of the vehicle. He had my old 2010 Sante Fe evaluated for trade-in purposes. We decided to keep the old Sante Fe for a family member. I needed my wife to approve the car before closing the deal and Darrow set up a return appointment for the next day (which I later found out was his off day). After accepting the deal Darrow introduced me to Sam Patel who handled all the paperwork. Darrow then paired my cell phone, walked me through the memory setting for the driver's seat and put my home address in the Navigation and I was ready to roll just 2 hours after we walked in the door. Every person I dealt with was very pleasant and I left feeling more like and old friend than a new customer. Best experience ever purchasing a car.

April 25, 2017

"Excellent Service Repair after being at another Dealership"

- John DeYonker

I had my CPO 2015 Genesis at another dealership (where I purchased) to try to fix my sunroof that was making all kinds of noises. The other dealer could not or would not fix and said I had to get Hyundai involved. Hyundai couldn't get the other dealer to call me back so they set up an appointment at Jim Ellis Hyundai. I took the car in, Bruce Vernon the Service Advisor was waiting for me, put me in a loaner car, and I was on my way. Bruce kept me informed of what was happening with the repairs and even found a problem with the windshield that I didn't know I had. Picked up the car today and all is well, no more noises. I will be taking my car to Jim Ellis if I need any further warranty repairs and suggest you do too!

April 25, 2017

"Jim Ellis Hyundai is the place to buy your car from!"

- lamarpearce Verified Customer

I've been buying and trading cars for over 40 years and this was the best experience that I have ever had. So much so that I returned 3 weeks later and bought another car from Lou Hammersmith. Even if you are just "looking to do some research" like I was, go see Lou! He will do you right!

Jim Ellis Hyundai, Atlanta, GA, 30341