Jim Keras Nissan

Sales Associate

Jeff Rhodes, Sales, Jim Keras Nissan

Jeff Rhodes

June 21, 2017

"Screwed over and lied to"

- Very disappointed

In 2014 I purchased a 2010 used Chevrolet Camaro and was told that it had one owner it was in great condition and it had never been wrecked I paid $24,000 for the vehicle which wasn't even close to the value.Not only did I have a lot of trouble out of the vehicle including the engine going bad and having to be replaced I just recently traded the Camaro in and the dealership that I went to to buy a new vehicle offered me a Carfax on the Camaro that I was trading in and it showed that the Camaro had been wrecked in 2013 which brought the value of the car down a lot I was only offered $6,500 at the most for my car which it didn't even cover near the payoff amount. I was extremely dissatisfied about the dishonesty of the salesperson that I dealt with at Jim Keras Nissan and I will never do business there again. FYI always ask to see the Carfax.

Cant remember sales person

June 03, 2017

"Great experience "

- Memnur12

I was in and out within a hour! Everyone was attentive and professional. Corey made the entire experience a smooth one. Thank you so much!

Corey Greer

May 02, 2017

"OUTSTANDING group of people"

- ty

Mr. McDonald and Steve were outstanding. Top notch services with people who made me feel right at home. 5 stars across the board!!!!! JOB WELL DONE......

Fernando McDonald and Steve