Read Reviews Jim Skinner Honda

Dothan, Alabama 36303

(866) 319-3897

Manufacturers: Honda, Service Center

based on 1 reviews

Overall
1.6

1.6 out of 5

3 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Jim Skinner Honda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Jim Skinner Honda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Riding Honda's name"

ahondabuyerwithregrets
6/1/2014 5:07:05 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Randy

1.6

My Review Of Jim Skinner Honda:

High pressure once they know your serious about buying. The vehicle I wanted, that I had seen on their website was filthy inside. After they cleaned it up, they had missed the center console completely. It was nasty with dried food and gunk. I thought honest mistake. We asked for their rock bottom price. They quoted a price higher that their own website (I almost walked out then). They then replaced the cracked windshield after I purchased it. Imagine my surprise when there were bits of glass left inside and even in the seat the sales person drove it in to bring it to me. Plus new food crumbs inside..really? Really? Anyone doing research, Mike Slaughter at Bondy's Nissan was great, very low pressure yet still helpful. I only wish he had a used CRV he could have sold me or the new Rogues were slightly lower in prices when fully loaded. I think Jim Skinner Honda is just riding the Honda name.

Twitter
"Bought a new 06 Civic in May 06. Have bought numerous..."

dale3jr8200
3/1/2010 9:47:44 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Wayne
Doyle

3.8

My Review Of Jim Skinner Honda:

Bought a new 06 Civic in May 06. Have bought numerous cars over the last 20 years. Wayne made it a fairly painless experience.I have recently obtained my sanity, though, with the help of Dave Ramsey. I will no longer be buying new cars every few years. What a waste of time and money!!!!How stupid!! Sorry, all you salesmen who have been getting great commissions for years, will no longer be getting my business. As for service, Doyle has been a great service manager, always very courteous and helpful. All work done so far on the car,now with 70,000 miles on it, has been great! Fortunately, thus far, most of the service trips have been for routine service only(Honda reliability)

Twitter
"One of the most sincere and caring person I have ever..."

niffur181
3/6/2005 4:43:56 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales
Timothy Rigsby

My Review Of Jim Skinner Honda:

One of the most sincere and caring person I have ever dealt with when purchasing an automobile. He took the time to carefully explain to me all details of the financing and purchasing agreement. He genuinely cared about my concerns and provided me with several options, esplaining to me each one and then let me decide. NO PRESSURE! Thanks, Timothy! Good Job. I LOVE MY HONDA.