Jim Turner Chevrolet

John Keen

June 08, 2017

"Great experience"

- Rob

this is the first car I have purchased since 2001 - Ryan and the staff at Turner Chevrolet made the process hassle free and QUICK. There were a few follow-up items that needed to be done in regards to the purchase - within days all the items had been taken care of. I left the dealership feeling as if I had a dozen or so new friends.

June 01, 2017

"Excellent service!"

- Grunst25

This is my 3rd vehicle to purchase from Jim Turner. My 2017 Malibu is everything Bill, Ryan and Amanda said it would be. I recently sent my mom and she purchased a used ford! There experience was awesome and not stressful. Thank you Jim Turner for making our experience smooth. If it helps I had my 12 year old, 5 year old and 3 year old and our experience was just amazing.

Bill Ledger

May 31, 2017

"New car, new me! "

- Amanda Alvarado

First of all I want to say thank you to Ryan for his wonderful service. I have visited other dealerships in my own town and felt pressured, one dealership would even call me twice a day. I first dealt with Ryan via email since I work the same business hours as him it wasn't easy to communicate any other way, but this was simple. He is very knowledgeable but most importantly he didn't make me feel pressured to buy. I traveled 40 mins out to Jim Turner Chevrolet and I would do it all over again if I had too. I haven't purchased a car in over eight years and I can officially say I'm driving a car that suits not only myself but my family also. Amanda Krcha and Ryan are a very trustworthy.

New 2016 Chevrolet Cruze, $21495