Read Reviews Jim White Honda

8 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Jim White Honda

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Jim White Honda

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I have been a customer of Jim White for a short time, but..."

rsj
6/26/2012 11:27:18 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Mark Johnson/Andrew Lange

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

I have been a customer of Jim White for a short time, but after this trip to the shop I will be for a very long time. I had a bad transmission problem and was told by some mechanic friends that it was shot. I called the service manager Mark and he was very knowledgeable and told me to bring it in right away and that they would look at it and that it may not even be a bad transmission. When I got there Andrew helped me and w/Mark's help looked at my van and found out it was just a small part that needed fixed. Cost was $135.00. Very nice people and helped me get through a very un-easy feeling.

Twitter
"I had prev. purchased three Honda's from this dealership...."

PJ084
1/19/2012 12:32:54 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
s.gomez (manager) m. johnson (service dept.)

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

I had prev. purchased three Honda's from this dealership. In 2010 I went back to purchase a new Element. The car was delivered with a damaged windshield and constant dash rattle. It was never properly repaired after over a year and FIVE visits to the service dept. The dealership management was not only nonsupportive and rude but refused to offer further service (telling me I could continue to bring it back, but they had 'done all they would do'). Our salesperson (the same one we had always dealt with completely abandoned us). We were never offered an appointment with a manuf. rep. I then contacted NINE other honda dealerships all of which found our experience at white Honda appalling and offered their assistance. Fischer Honda in Ypsilanti MI, immediately contacted the local service rep, for us and made an appointment. My car was fixed in ONE visit.
Absolutely the worst service I have ever received in over 30 years of owning Honda's. We are buying a 2012 car this week and will not even consider ANY Honda due to the extremely poor customer treatment at jim white honda. Nor will I ever refer anyone to this dealership again.

Twitter
"What a pleasant experience! A++ from the very moment I..."

Sta500bassist
12/15/2011 11:53:17 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Chris jr

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

What a pleasant experience! A++ from the very moment I walked in the front door the staff was warm and welcomeing. Chris made sure to help us find exactly what we were looking for!

Twitter
"Was in for a simple Oil change. Of course work ended up..."

Jon Corwin
8/8/2011 10:25:13 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
parts

3.0

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

Was in for a simple Oil change. Of course work ended up costing more than quoted but no big deal. Inquired about a fixing some trim. I was told that I needed a new part although I'm not sure this was totally necessary. This was about 4:30p.m. Part was ordered. Later I discovered that I could get the part for about 40% less elsewhere. I called at 8:30a.m. the next day and tried to cancel. Of course I was told that I couldn't. The parts person checked and part was already there. Evidently, the part came from a local source. In order to return, the dealer wants to charge 20% for a part that came from a local source that they probably use daily. While I realize that there is a cost to doing business, I also realize that pleasing customers also affects the cost on business. I felt that already being gouged for an overpriced part is to be expected from most dealers, but charging 20% to return it locally is a bit too much (especially with so little time having passed).There are plenty of places to get this car serviced, but just as important to me, are the ones that do the little extra for the customer. These I will deal with. My son just bought a car there and I'm sure that unless it is absolutely necessary, it will be difficult for me to recommend having it serviced there as will it be for me to take my wife's car back. Please be certain had the service rep. said "sure, no problem, we can return this and there will be no charge" it would have had a much more positive affect on customer service and repeat business.

Twitter
"The entire staff was so helpful, especially my salesman..."

Terri48
3/14/2011 7:05:02 PM

Ben Olin

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

The entire staff was so helpful, especially my salesman Ben. It was a very comfortable atmosphere with no intimidation. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new Honda. It was honestly the best car buying experience I have ever had!

Twitter
"Just reupped on a lease for a new Pilot for my wife...."

Emcher
2/23/2011 8:56:22 AM

Bob White

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

Just reupped on a lease for a new Pilot for my wife. Great cars. I purchased a Honda Accord a little over a year ago. I've been dealing with Bob White for about 15 years. I've always felt like he was looking out for our best interests. He gives you the whole story and doesn't sugar coat anything. The good and the bad, although the only bad thing about most cars nowdays is the price, and that' true for all cars.

I don't use the service shop that much, but when I have, they always are friendly and have done a good job. Provided a courtesy car if I need to leave the vehicle. Never any questions asked. They just do it.

I would recommend Bob White to anyone, and I would most certainly point them to do business with Bob White.

Twitter
"We have leased our 2011 Honda CRV SUV from Jim White..."

diritz11
2/16/2011 2:06:23 PM

Mike Furgason

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

We have leased our 2011 Honda CRV SUV from Jim White Honda Maumee and had a very positive experience working with Mike Furgason. We were not highly pressured in any way and ended up with a really great SUV that fit perfectly into our budget . We were able to agree upon a deal with very little "back and forth". They were also very reasonable with our car trade in. We would highly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Diana R.

Twitter
"This is a GREAT dealership to work with! They are..."

lovejimwhitehonda
2/9/2011 1:36:13 AM

Derek Becker
Joe Cook

My Review Of Jim White Honda:

This is a GREAT dealership to work with! They are friendly, responsive, HONEST, and it's an enjoyable experience from start to finish.
I just bought my second car from them, and have zero complaints! I regularly get my car serviced here, too, and every aspect of the business is run professionally with special attention paid to everyone who walks in the door. They go out of their way to make sure that you are satisfied and taken care of.

Great people!