Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

EEM
6/13/2016

"Always Excellent"

I have purchased/leased several Jettas from the Wynn group over the past several years. My experience with both the dealers and service department are always easy and enjoyable. All staff are always friendly, knowledgeable, and accommodating! I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Tyler Cook, Service Department

J.Sch_2016Passat
6/07/2016

"Friendly honest and service oriented dealership."

I had the pleasure of working with Tyler Cook when I purchased my 2016 VW Passat. Tyler was friendly, accommodating and was truly educated on the product he was selling to me. I highly recommend Jim Wynn VW!

Tyler Cook

Ryan1175
6/03/2016

"Great First Buying Experience"

I recently purchased my first car from this dealership. I believe that the customer service is second to none. Dispite the low cost of the vehicle, Simo gave me the same attention as if I were buying a new car. Simo really appreciatedon't my wishes and helped make my first car buying experience a great one.

Simo M. Chaoui

Dealerreview009
5/16/2016

"2013 Jetta"

My family has gotten multiple cars from Wynn and have had zero complaints. Anytime there was an issue the people at Wynn did everything they could to help. Came here to make my first vehicle purchase and was helped by Simo. He was knowledgable and personable and I felt at ease throughout the process. Couldn't be happier with my deal.

gary9800
5/04/2016

"MY Customer Experience at Wynn VW"

I was treated with respect and given honest and professional attention. I had an excellent experience. My service was given without delay, and I will come again to deal with my salesperson, Simo Chaoui.

MNK
5/03/2016

"Thankfully I got a second opinion and left Wynn "

I bought my first car from Wynn and wanted to go back for my second but unfortunately, they tried to talk me into a terrible deal and bury me in payments. I went in to discuss getting a new car and when I asked to see the details on a deal sheet, I got "why, you don't trust me?" in response. It wasn't a matter of trust but rather me wanting to be an informed and educated customer since buying a car is a big decision. When I said that I wanted to take the weekend to think about it, I was told that "maybe you'll go home and calm down". To be honest, I was calm through the entire discussion but that comment and their insistence that I leave a deposit today, lost me as a customer and supporter of Wynn. I went to another dealership and their General Manager personally apologized to me for the treatment at Wynn and went above and beyond to restore my faith in VW and get me into my dream car the following day. I saved $150/month once I decided not to sign with Wynn and it was the best decision. Moral of the story: don't take the first number the salesman gives you, shop around, ask as many questions as possible and do not stand for poor customer service.

Kpd1966
4/19/2016

"Excellent All Around"

I got my third car from Wynn VW and it was a pleasure....as usual. Simo is the best! Friendly and knowledgable. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Simo

AlexB
4/06/2016

"Best VW Dealership with AMAZING PEOPLE!"

My family and I have purcahsed three cars from here and happliy reccomend to our friends and family. I know without a doubt I'm always getting the best price and service. I don't feel like I'm dealing with a sales person concerned with their goals. They really care about me and my experience. This is a career for them and not a job, which makes all the difference. We have been going to Simo for years and he is AWESOME! So friendly and never a hassle or haggle. Rob the Sales Manager is also amazing and really went above and beyond helping my parents (who are not the easiest to deal with). We live in Jersey and come all the way to Norristown because we know we're getting the best car, price and experience Don't second guess yourself -- if you're looking for a VW dealership, trust me ... Wynn is the place to be!

Simo and Rob

Kkate
4/04/2016

"Friendly Staff"

Friendly staff and great service! The staff worked hard to get the exact customized model I wanted quickly and paperwork was done quickly as well.

Simo

hehheh
2/07/2016

"Simo Chaoui made it easy to buy our 8th VW from Wynn VW."

My wife and I have just purchased our 8th VW a new Passat from Wynn VW. Simo Chaoui who sold us our last 4 cars did his usual magic and the entire transaction took less than 2 hours to complete and drive away with our new Passat. In all, we have purchased 9 vehicles from Wynn VW/Volvo over the span of 26 years. Great deals, great service, and trust is what I have always come to expect at Wynn and I have never been left wanting more. Harold Harr

Reviews of Pat Cook