Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

Kpd1966
4/19/2016

"Excellent All Around"

I got my third car from Wynn VW and it was a pleasure....as usual. Simo is the best! Friendly and knowledgable. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Simo

AlexB
4/06/2016

"Best VW Dealership with AMAZING PEOPLE!"

My family and I have purcahsed three cars from here and happliy reccomend to our friends and family. I know without a doubt I'm always getting the best price and service. I don't feel like I'm dealing with a sales person concerned with their goals. They really care about me and my experience. This is a career for them and not a job, which makes all the difference. We have been going to Simo for years and he is AWESOME! So friendly and never a hassle or haggle. Rob the Sales Manager is also amazing and really went above and beyond helping my parents (who are not the easiest to deal with). We live in Jersey and come all the way to Norristown because we know we're getting the best car, price and experience Don't second guess yourself -- if you're looking for a VW dealership, trust me ... Wynn is the place to be!

Simo and Rob

Kkate
4/04/2016

"Friendly Staff"

Friendly staff and great service! The staff worked hard to get the exact customized model I wanted quickly and paperwork was done quickly as well.

Simo

hehheh
2/07/2016

"Simo Chaoui made it easy to buy our 8th VW from Wynn VW."

My wife and I have just purchased our 8th VW a new Passat from Wynn VW. Simo Chaoui who sold us our last 4 cars did his usual magic and the entire transaction took less than 2 hours to complete and drive away with our new Passat. In all, we have purchased 9 vehicles from Wynn VW/Volvo over the span of 26 years. Great deals, great service, and trust is what I have always come to expect at Wynn and I have never been left wanting more. Harold Harr

Simo Chaoui

Roz Schlupp
1/30/2016

"Best Experience Ever"

I have leased many cars in my lifetime, but my experience at Wynn VW was the best. They made it sooo easy and fast, Tyler Cook, my salesman was really great. He spent the time I needed to review the features when setting-up the car, there was absolutely no pressure and he was able to make it happen with no haggling back and forth. I went into Wynn and asked for the bottom line deal, and told them I was also looking at the Honda Accord and the Mazda 6. The deal they gave me was actually better than I asked for which doesn't happen that often without a lot of back and forth. I leased a 2016 Passat, and WOW is all I can say.

Tyler Cook

ocsirfj17
1/01/2016

"Good experience"

I bought a 2016 VW GTI a couple months ago from Wynn. I chose this dealer over one closer to me because of the positive reviews. Tyler was my salesman and he was very good about following up and keeping in contact throughout the process without being overbearing. He had no problem finding me the exact car I wanted (which wasn't on the lot) and it was a relatively quick process. I only wish he would have talked me into the Performance Package! The only hiccup was the price negotiation where there was a little confusion but they were quick at remedying this and it all worked out. I recently went back to have an accessory part installed and a software update. This was my first experience with the service department and had no issues. I was able to make a same day appointment and the work was completed in the estimated time. Rob also took some time to check out the software update and answer some questions. Overall positive experience.

Tyler Cook, Rob Heilenman

jpeg369
11/13/2015

" sales person Steve Pion"

Our Sales person was excellent it is our 2nd car from him his service makes all the difference great guy thanks so much for everything

Steve Pion

Beetle happy
10/22/2015

"Flawless"

I recently purchased a '15 Beetle from Tyler at Wynn. He was outstanding! He was very patient as I explored all my VW options, and decided on the Beetle. I highly recommend Wynn, and particularly Tyler! The whole experience has made me a loyal Wynn customer!

Tyler Cook

djvanburen
9/22/2015

"Best sales experience "

I bought a 2016 Golf R from Wynn last week. The entire process was fantastic. Everyone was very professional and easy to deal with, the transaction was smooth, the F&I process was quick and fair, and the car was delivered flawless. Between my wife and I, this is our 8th new VW from Wynn and I would never consider going anywhere else. Thanks guys!

Steve Pion

1stcase529
9/18/2015

"This is our first experience with Wynn VW, and we..."

This is our first experience with Wynn VW, and we couldn't be happier. From the moment we stepped into the showroom we received excellent customer service. Simou was knowledgable and extremely helpful as was Rob and Kristy in completing our purchase. All in all, the best car buying experience ever! I will gladly recommend Wynn in the future.

Simou Chaoui, Rob, Kristy