Jim Wynn Volkswagen

...Service Adviser

July 17, 2017

"Lots of logistics "

- Singapore John

We purchased a used Volvo for my college son from overseas, which created a number of logistical challenges. Steve work with us on making all of this happen and was helpful and patient in dealing with a number of challenges around closing the sale. Highly recommended!

July 12, 2017

"Great experience once again!"

- Malgorzata Grol

I just bought my third VW from this dealership, and every time I had a great experience, no regrets. I worked with Rob Venella again and Simo Chaoui for the first time. They took the time to run numbers for me multiple times and for 2 different cars to see if leasing again would be a good option for me or if financing would work better this time, they did not just try to sell me the car, they made sure it was a car I liked and would enjoy driving for many years. I never felt like I was being pressured or rushed to just buy something. Once I purchased the car Simo explained all of the new features in the car, help me set up the CarNet and Apple CarPlay. Altogether the whole process was a great experience once again, I would definitely recommend this dealership and if you want a good service, friendly and professional staff Jim Wynn in Norristown is the place to go!

Robert Venella

July 05, 2017

"Outstanding experience"

- Lauren O'Neill

Last week, I purchased my third Volkswagen Jetta from Jim Wynn. I had the good fortune to work with Simo Chaoui eight years ago and was pleasantly surprised to find that he still worked for Jim Wynn. He remembered me from my last Jetta purchase! Simo is professional, personable, helpful and most importantly, honest. Our communication before I walked into the dealership to buy the car, made the whole process easy and entirely stress-free. Simo paid close attention to my needs and worked diligently to help me purchase the model I had seen on the website. He walked me through every detail of the car buying process so there was no pressure and I didn't feel rushed. Rob Zerbe worked with me through the end of the purchase. He was friendly, patient and informative. He made the financial process, quick and pain-free as well. You can't ask for a better car dealership experience. I highly recommend Jim Wynn Volkswagen.

Rob Zerbe