Jim Wynn Volkswagen

Robert Venella

September 17, 2017

"Simo is wonderful. "

- vwowner13

Responsive. Timely. Available. Knowledgable. Working with Simo made my decision very easy. He linked my needed specifications with the VW I went home with. The moment I saw my car, I knew it was the one!

September 03, 2017

"Smooth Transaction"

- LEP722

Our Sales Consultant, Simi Chaoui was helpful and friendly throughout the process. Rob Zerbe was helpful with the financing options and provided all the necessary information in great detail. We ended up changing out mind on some of the extra options after purchase and Rob was very understanding and is going to be assisting us in cancelling the items we decided against. We were very pleased that the tone didn't change after we decided against extra warranty options and he was still professional and friendly.

August 31, 2017

"Recommend working with Steve "

- 2017 Jetta

Steve Pion helped me with buying a new Jetta. He was very straight forward and I appreciated that he made the process quick & easy. Did not have to spend excessive time at the dealership. Steve was also great at explaining the cars features. I'm very happy with my new Jetta and highly recommend working with Steve.

Steve Pion