Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

pdg123
12/19/2014

"Very pleased"

Very pleased with my experience leasing a new VW at Jim Wynn. Tyler was helpful and friendly, very friendly staff in general, from sales to service dept.

Brett Kligerman
12/07/2014

"Great Experience - Highly recommended"

I've purchased many cars over the years, this was the best experience I've had so far. After driving the VW CC I knew it was the car I wanted. Simo Chaoui was very knowledgeable about the car, he knew it inside and out. The paperwork process was well organized and went fast, they explained everything about the car and their services very well. I would highly recommend Jim Wynn and Simo. Compared to other dealerships I've worked with, my experience with Wynn is that they are very professional and customer focused.

sand4299
12/03/2014

"Awesome experience, Awesome Car"

I have been wanting to lease a Jetta for some time. Simo Chaoui made that happen for me. He went out of his way to get me the car I dreamed of and then some!! My fully loaded Jetta is awesome. I have never driven such a nice car!! I want to thank him for being so helpful and fully explaining everything in the car,. Thanks Simo!

AmandaBarr
11/26/2014

"Never go to Vw service "

Every time I bring my car to Vw service at Jim Wynn, it ends up costing me over $800. The people in service change their story of why I need work done every time we talk. I've been told I have no other choice but to do what they recommend. I was even told one that I needed all brand-new tires because mine were slashed. Well they weren't when I drove there. And when I asked if I could take my car smewjere else they said no because the tires were unfavorable. But yet I wasn't allowed to see them. I just think they enjoy scamming people and I will never go there again.

Rob

debhollis
11/24/2014

"Great Experience"

I test drove a car at Wynn a couple of years ago, and even though I did not purchase a car at that time, the sales consultant Simo Chaoui impressed me enough to return when I was in the market again. His friendly, no pressure, understanding approach made my current purchase of a GTI a very pleasant experience.

ldl1015
11/22/2014

"Nothing but best from Simo at Wynn VW"

I just bought a CPO 2014 Jetta from Wynn and I received nothing but the best service from them. Simo Chaoui was very helpful addressing all my questions, and he was by far the best dealer I have dealt with while I was looking to buy a car. I would highly recommend Wynn VW and Simo to anyone who is looking to buy a VW. Thanks Simo!

mtjdunn
11/09/2014

"Great experience at Wynn"

I just bought a 2014 VW Jetta from Wynn during the year end sale. Tyler provided excellent service and was very patient and straight forward.

Sringlis
11/02/2014

"Outstanding purchase experience with Tyler at Jim Wynn VW"

Tyler Cook was a pleasure. Excellent service and attention to detail. Tyler listened and delivered exactly what we wanted. Couldn't be happier! Thanks Tyler!

l2u2a22
10/28/2014

"Leasing"

I have been with Wynn Volkswagen for over 6 years now. It is always a positive experience. They are trustworthy and genuine and work hard to get you what you want.

Simo M Chaoui

kkoleva.maria19301
10/07/2014

"A Win Wynn Experience"

I worked with Steve. He was punctual, friendly, and knowledgeable. I wanted a tornado red Jetta; he had it delivered for me. The car was priced per my expectations; I was pleasantly surprised to learn of the care free maintenance that comes with the car purchase. The sales process was seamless , everything was quick and easy. It was a win Wynn situation - I got the car I wanted at a great deal and Wynn of Norristown added one more VW owner to their long list of happy customers.

Steve Pion, Kyle