Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

Joe
7/03/2015

"Review of Jim Wynn VW"

I purchased VW's from three area VW dealerships and Wynn is the best by far. I have always dealt with Simo Chaoui and he treats you with courtesy and respect. He is a pleasure to deal with and I always feel comfortable with him. He never tries to push you into buying a car, but rather listens and makes reasonable suggestions. I highly recommend Simo if you are interested in a VW.

Philly Guy
6/17/2015

"A dynamic buying experience"

I just purchased a 2013 Volkswagen CC last night. I walked into the dealership and was greeted by my salesman Matt. I told Matt the car I was interested and the price I was willing to pay and he made it work! Everyone likes a new car but the experience of buying it, not so much. At Wynn this was by far the most painless car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks Matt!

Matthew Durkin

ELH
6/10/2015

"21st Century Car Purchase"

I recently purchased a VW Jetta GLI, working with Tyler Cook. Using text, e-mail, telephone, online searches and in-person contacts, Tyler assisted me in finding the color and options I wanted. The communication was consistent and detailed as together we worked through the model, equipment and ultimately total price. Our family has owned multiple VWs through Wynn, and the relationships developed and attentive service make a difference.

Chris
6/05/2015

"Car Purchasing Experience"

I purchased a new Passat TDI last weekend from Simo and the service level and customer experience were fantastic! Great dealership to make a car buying decision!

Mike S
3/25/2015

"Great low stress experience with Tyler Cook."

I was getting ready to be in the market for a new car , specifically a new VW. Wynn's had a special edition model that i could not find anywhere. Combined with a great discount and knowledgeable salesmanship from Tyler Cook, a deal easily came together. After realizing early in our conversation that making me drive home in a new car that day was not his highest priority it was easy to relax , learn about this new model , go for a drive and decide if its best for me. It was, and I decided to purchase it the following weekend .

formentojohn
3/15/2015

"Great VW Dealership"

I just leased a 2015 GTI from Wynn. The experience was very effortless and they beat any dealer offer I presented them. In the end I was very happy with the deal. The whole process was fast and didn't have to spend hours doing paper work or negotiating. I highly recommend them!

JaeMa
2/25/2015

"Great car with reasonable dealer price,"

It was my first car from Jim Wynn VW and I am very satisfied with their service. Working with Steve was very easy and no pressure. I would recommend my friends and family when they need cars to buy.

Steve Pion

Dennis
2/24/2015

"Great dealership excelleant staff in sales & service "

I've been a customer of Wynn's for over eight years. I bought a 2006 Jetta TDI in 2006 and had all the service completed there throughout the years. I was always treated as if I just bought my car when I had the car in for service. They always did an excellent job in maintaining my 2006 Jetta and it now has over 200K. I took advantage of a great deal from Wynn and bought a new Jetta TDI from Simo and am passing my 2006 along to family.

Simo Chaoui in Sales, Brandon in service.

Mario
2/18/2015

"Awesome cuatomer service"

I have bought my second Jetta from Wynn Volkswagen. Cimo went out of his way to make sure I got the price and payment that I needed. No hassles they listened to what I wanted and tried to do everything to make sure I was happy. I will be back when it is time to buy another. Thank Again!

Cimo

kkavanagh
2/17/2015

"Awesome Dealership & Sales Team"

This was my 6th car from Jim Wynn and have always had a Great Experience. Working with Simo is easy and pressure free. He takes care of everything and knows what is important to me in picking the right car and the right deal. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Reviews of Pat Cook