Jim Wynn Volkswagen

Call
Jim Wynn Volkswagen Info
About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

"Great experience at Wynn"

I just bought a 2014 VW Jetta from Wynn during the year end sale. Tyler provided excellent service and was very patient and straight forward.

Tyler Cook

"Outstanding purchase experience with Tyler at Jim Wynn VW"

Tyler Cook was a pleasure. Excellent service and attention to detail. Tyler listened and delivered exactly what we wanted. Couldn't be happier! Thanks Tyler!

"Leasing"

I have been with Wynn Volkswagen for over 6 years now. It is always a positive experience. They are trustworthy and genuine and work hard to get you what you want.

Simo M Chaoui

"A Win Wynn Experience"

I worked with Steve. He was punctual, friendly, and knowledgeable. I wanted a tornado red Jetta; he had it delivered for me. The car was priced per my expectations; I was pleasantly surprised to learn of the care free maintenance that comes with the car purchase. The sales process was seamless , everything was quick and easy. It was a win Wynn situation - I got the car I wanted at a great deal and Wynn of Norristown added one more VW owner to their long list of happy customers.

Steve Pion, Kyle

"Very friendly and helpful staff!"

Everyone I worked with in purchasing a new vehicle was very friendly, not pushy, and dedicated to making it a good experience. It is the first car I ever bought, so I was nervous going into it, but everyone made me feel comfortable. I got a great price for my budget, all of my questions were answered, and they made sure even after I purchased my 2014 VW Beetle that my car was everything I hoped it would be!

Tyler Cook

"Like it says. What a dealership should be."

Greatest experience at a dealer. Went above and beyond to get me in my auto .Mac and Lyle worked out a trade in price and the Passat was priced right. Very friendly, courteous staff. All aspects of the operation of the auto, the financing, etc. were explained completely. I even got a few extras. The warranty is great on a certified pre- owned. Had the exterior and interior protection done also. This has been the best car buying experience ever.I shall return. Excellent sales, service and employees. Thank you. And also Karen at the information desk was great.

Mac, Lyle and Karen

"My new VW JETTA SE"

I really appreciate and admire all the work they did for me. The person (Andy) working with me was very helpful and friendly. He cleared all my questions and doubts that I had about deciding for a particular car/pricing/ options available in my budget. Service was really extra-ordinary, they were all eager to help and were available according to my availability. Would recommend this dealership to anyone in my contact.

Andy Beittel

"Dedication to customer satisfction and great final product!"

We just bought a 2014 Jetta Sportwagen at Wynn VW and are very pleased with it. The personal help we received online in advance addressed every item requested including features and pricing; the final agreement was great. Oversight of the detailing for delivery resulted in a car that we enjoy driving and are proud to own. I expect to continue to work with Andy Beittel to maintain the car in top condition and to learn to use all of the fun features that are new to us. Everyone we interacted with at the dealership was especially pleasant, knowledgeable and professional. It was an overall excellent experience.

"Go to Jim Wynn VW"

I have nothing but good things to say about the team at Jim Wynn VW. The customer service given by Simo, Rob and Kyle made it a great experience for me. They helped me out on the trade in value of my car and met my monthly payment needs for my lease on my Golf. I am happy I came here and look forward to working with them in the future. Thanks guys.

Simo

""Honest and knowledgeable""

Just leased my third car from Jim Wynn and very pleased with the service I received again. I highly recommend Andy Beittel to sell you a car! He is very knowledgeable with ALL VW models. He is also very friendly and outgoing, which makes the experience of buying a car that much easier. I love my new Tiguan!

Reviews of Pat Cook