Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

Mike S
3/25/2015

"Great low stress experience with Tyler Cook."

I was getting ready to be in the market for a new car , specifically a new VW. Wynn's had a special edition model that i could not find anywhere. Combined with a great discount and knowledgeable salesmanship from Tyler Cook, a deal easily came together. After realizing early in our conversation that making me drive home in a new car that day was not his highest priority it was easy to relax , learn about this new model , go for a drive and decide if its best for me. It was, and I decided to purchase it the following weekend .

Tyler Cook

formentojohn
3/15/2015

"Great VW Dealership"

I just leased a 2015 GTI from Wynn. The experience was very effortless and they beat any dealer offer I presented them. In the end I was very happy with the deal. The whole process was fast and didn't have to spend hours doing paper work or negotiating. I highly recommend them!

Tyler Cook

JaeMa
2/25/2015

"Great car with reasonable dealer price,"

It was my first car from Jim Wynn VW and I am very satisfied with their service. Working with Steve was very easy and no pressure. I would recommend my friends and family when they need cars to buy.

Steve Pion

Dennis
2/24/2015

"Great dealership excelleant staff in sales & service "

I've been a customer of Wynn's for over eight years. I bought a 2006 Jetta TDI in 2006 and had all the service completed there throughout the years. I was always treated as if I just bought my car when I had the car in for service. They always did an excellent job in maintaining my 2006 Jetta and it now has over 200K. I took advantage of a great deal from Wynn and bought a new Jetta TDI from Simo and am passing my 2006 along to family.

Simo Chaoui in Sales, Brandon in service.

Mario
2/18/2015

"Awesome cuatomer service"

I have bought my second Jetta from Wynn Volkswagen. Cimo went out of his way to make sure I got the price and payment that I needed. No hassles they listened to what I wanted and tried to do everything to make sure I was happy. I will be back when it is time to buy another. Thank Again!

Cimo

kkavanagh
2/17/2015

"Awesome Dealership & Sales Team"

This was my 6th car from Jim Wynn and have always had a Great Experience. Working with Simo is easy and pressure free. He takes care of everything and knows what is important to me in picking the right car and the right deal. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Simo Chaoui

VWdriver21
2/15/2015

"Overall Bad Experience"

I am writing this review so that people who use this site could have a balanced view of the dealership. This will be a long post. So I'll summarize it in one sentence up here: I went in to fix my radio/CD player and they failed to fix it right the first time and took very long to completely finish fixing it. (to be honest it's not fully functioning like it was when it was new, but I am finished giving them another chance at fixing it) To give you some background information about my situation: I recently purchased a 2015 GTI SE. It's only been a little more than a month and I am very satisfied with the vehicle. There was noise coming from the CD player in the glove box so I set up an appointment. I was told fixing my CD player would only take 3-4 hours. I was surprised to find out that my car that was in the shop from 11AM could not be fixed by the end of the day. I had to drive back to the dealership to pick up my keys because I had planned on getting my car keys back that day. The next day(Friday) was also disappointing because I had to call the dealership service advisors around 4 times to reach them. I had left a message for them in the morning but they never got back to me. I found out later that my car had been fixed and waiting for me in the morning. When I got to my car at the dealership, I saw that my CD player was not fixed properly. This was when I started feeling there was no excuse for this to happen. I was told that the new infotainment system in the 2015 GTI was so new that the dealership did not have enough information and resources to fix it. I was told there was a chance I would be able to get my car back the next day(Saturday) and worst case scenario, I would get it back on Monday. I didn't get my car on Saturday. I got my car back on Monday. The CD player was eventually fixed by the technicians calling Volkswagen and by getting the right resources(coding) for the CD player. I understand that it was a complicated process and not much information was available for the technicians. However, I feel that this should not be an excuse that should be used to explain why the CD player was not fixed correctly the first time and the amount of time it took to fix the CD player. This was very disappointing for me as a customer and it really shifted my opinion about the Wynn VW dealership. At a dealership that seemingly cares a great deal about customer service , I really didn't expect this kind of situation. I hope that this information helps your dealership in making sure nothing like this happens again for another customer.

Branden Beck

Jim Wynn Volkswagen responded to this review

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused. Normally your car is returned to you the same day that you drop off. Unfortunately, the repairs to your vehicle were extended and our communicating that to you should have been better. When the manufacturer releases new model lines like your GTI, not all repairs are outlined and readily available. As a result, we need to rely on technical help from the factory which in your case became involved due to issues with the car's blue tooth. Again, we apologize for not being able to get your car back to you quicker. We will use your feedback as a to learning tool to better serve our customers. Sincerely, Pat Cook General Manager

CJB
2/04/2015

"Great Dealership"

I've purchased 1 Passat and 2 Jetta's from Wynn. The sales department and service are both excellent. The dealership goes out of their way to provide an old time customer service that you don't see in this day and age.The service mechanics are all great. I hope to make a new purchase this coming fall. CJB

Simo and Rob in Sales. Any of the mechanics in service,they're all great!

mrr4102
2/03/2015

"Great Experience "

Working with Mac was an easy experience. He was very knowledgeable regarding the cars and overall just a very nice person. I would buy from Mac again.

Mac McArthur

Toolfriend
1/31/2015

"Great Experience"

Purchasing a new VW at Jim Wynn VW is always a treat. No headaches, no problems. Everything just happens as you would wish it to. From Simo Chaoui, our salesman, to Bob Zerbe their financial guy. Just great people that know what they are doing.

Robert Zerbe