Jim Wynn Volkswagen

About Jim Wynn Volkswagen

jimvwguy
1/21/2015

"Great Dealership"

no hassle no pressure dealership traveled 2 hours to purchase my VW and will be back for my next one Mac was the most professional sales person I ever dealt with he knows his stuff

Mac McArthur

Joemacb
1/17/2015

"Repeat buyer"

I have purchased 3 vehicles from the Wynn Group. Simo has always taken care of me, and listened to my needs in a no pressure environment. They have a great team working there.

es771848
1/12/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

I went into the dealership looking for a particular car and I got exactly what I wanted right away. I felt so comfortable through my whole experience . Kyle, my car salesman went above and beyond as the sales person who I worked with. Thank you so much for providing such an awesome experience. Keep up the good work WYNN!

Kyle Svenkeson

pdg123
12/19/2014

"Very pleased"

Very pleased with my experience leasing a new VW at Jim Wynn. Tyler was helpful and friendly, very friendly staff in general, from sales to service dept.

Tyler Cook

Brett Kligerman
12/07/2014

"Great Experience - Highly recommended"

I've purchased many cars over the years, this was the best experience I've had so far. After driving the VW CC I knew it was the car I wanted. Simo Chaoui was very knowledgeable about the car, he knew it inside and out. The paperwork process was well organized and went fast, they explained everything about the car and their services very well. I would highly recommend Jim Wynn and Simo. Compared to other dealerships I've worked with, my experience with Wynn is that they are very professional and customer focused.

sand4299
12/03/2014

"Awesome experience, Awesome Car"

I have been wanting to lease a Jetta for some time. Simo Chaoui made that happen for me. He went out of his way to get me the car I dreamed of and then some!! My fully loaded Jetta is awesome. I have never driven such a nice car!! I want to thank him for being so helpful and fully explaining everything in the car,. Thanks Simo!

AmandaBarr
11/26/2014

"Never go to Vw service "

Every time I bring my car to Vw service at Jim Wynn, it ends up costing me over $800. The people in service change their story of why I need work done every time we talk. I've been told I have no other choice but to do what they recommend. I was even told one that I needed all brand-new tires because mine were slashed. Well they weren't when I drove there. And when I asked if I could take my car smewjere else they said no because the tires were unfavorable. But yet I wasn't allowed to see them. I just think they enjoy scamming people and I will never go there again.

Rob

debhollis
11/24/2014

"Great Experience"

I test drove a car at Wynn a couple of years ago, and even though I did not purchase a car at that time, the sales consultant Simo Chaoui impressed me enough to return when I was in the market again. His friendly, no pressure, understanding approach made my current purchase of a GTI a very pleasant experience.

ldl1015
11/22/2014

"Nothing but best from Simo at Wynn VW"

I just bought a CPO 2014 Jetta from Wynn and I received nothing but the best service from them. Simo Chaoui was very helpful addressing all my questions, and he was by far the best dealer I have dealt with while I was looking to buy a car. I would highly recommend Wynn VW and Simo to anyone who is looking to buy a VW. Thanks Simo!

mtjdunn
11/09/2014

"Great experience at Wynn"

I just bought a 2014 VW Jetta from Wynn during the year end sale. Tyler provided excellent service and was very patient and straight forward.

Tyler Cook