Jim Wynn Volvo

2049 West Main Street,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Jim Wynn Volvo Info
About Jim Wynn Volvo

At Wynn Volvo, we love working on new and used Volvo cars. As such, while we're happy to serve people who either do not want to perform their own auto repairs and car service, don't know how, or don't have the time; we completely understand why so many do it themselves. Like us, they believe there's nothing so rewarding as getting some grease on their hands. To help, Wynn Volvo, located at 2049 West Main Street Norristown, Pennsylvania carries all of the Volvo car parts you might need - from the oil filters to the windshield wiper blades, from batteries to the tires and more. If you need help determining exactly what you need to do the job right, just ask. And, if for some strange reason we don't have exactly what you're looking for, we're happy to special order it right away.

About Jim Wynn Volvo

paula
3/11/2015

"Reiner"

Our salesman Josh was courteous and helpful during our purchase transaction and carefully took the time to show us important features of the car. We are very happy with our selection!

George T
2/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Best car buying experience I've had in over 40 years of driving! Josh Hunter made the entire process smooth and painless, and he really knows his cars. Thanks again for a memorable purchase of a car I love!

Go Army XC
2/25/2015

"2012 VW Jetta"

We were searching for a pre-owned Jetta, and we found some on the Wynn website. We actually spoke to a co-worker who had dealt with Wynn in Norristown for years, and she recommended them very highly, especially Simo . Everything about the process went very smoothly. We test drove 2 cars, one which we had not notified them about until we arrived. This was no issue for them. This is the fifth VW we have owned (first pre-owned), and I feel we were buy another in the future. If i had to buy another now, i would definitely return to Wynn and ask for Simo.

Simo Chaoui

jstaylormail
2/18/2015

"Quality brings loyalty"

We've been customers of Jim Wynn Volvo since 1982 with only good experiences, and that brings our loyalty to the dealer. I have recommended them to anyone I've met who has been in the market for a Volvo. Josh Hunter made our current new car visit effortless and friendly and sent us out with an outstanding 2015.5 S60. We'll be back.

Cksaumell
2/11/2015

"2012 XC 90 "

I was searching for a certified pre-owned XC 90 and found an attractive deal online at Wynn Volvo . When I called to inquire , I got lucky enough to deal with Sandy Mason-Beeler . She did a great job explaining the car (she sold it originally ) and it was serviced at the dealership as well . I was satisfied to the point of committing to the car and putting a deposit on it . When I arrived the following week , the car was up front , and it was immaculate . I met Sandy , and we took a drive . The car exceeded my expectations , and Sandy explained several of the items , such as "Bluetooth" and "Sattelite Radio" and she took extra time to set them up for me . Sandy is a true sales professional - she is exceptional about communication and follow up . This was the first car I ever purchased without seeing and test driving , but it was an easy decision because of Volvo's 7/100000 bumper to bumper warranty , the car fax report Sandy provided , and mostly because of the trust I developed in Sandy . When we sat down for the paperwork , there were no hidden charges on the worksheet , and Bob Johnson was able to better my best financing deal which made everything easier . I've had the car for a month and Sandy has already followed up several times to make sure Im happy with my purchase . To summarize , I would highly recommend Wynn Volvo , and I would buy another car from them with no hesitation

Sandy Mason-Beeler

mbottion
1/09/2015

"Excellent! Best in class"

Don Morrison at Wynn Volvo was a great salesman and a friend. It helped me to buy my Volvo without any issues and even giving information to ease my transfer to the area.

Don Morrison

john.vanyo.5
12/11/2014

"My best car buying experience . . . . . . EVER!"

I have been looking for a 2012 volvo c70 in a rare color combo. I searched the volvo dealers in NJ, NY, PA, Del. every day for 2 months and finally found what i was looking for at Wynn Volvo. I made the trip from NJ to PA and i am so glad that i did. This is my 4th volvo and by far my best experience at any volvo dealer or for that matter, ANY car dealer. I dealt with Sandy who was simply THE BEST. She was very attentive, knowledgeable, honest, and truly cared. I will absolutely make the trip back to PA when its time for another volvo and will definitely tell my family and friends about my experience. Thanks again Sandy!

Sandy

lgoodfriend
10/04/2014

"Great experience and great car"

Bought an XC 60 Volvo and had a great experience. Everyone was wonderful including Josh Hunter, Ben Cook and Bob. They found the exact car I was looking for and gave me a great price in a non pressure environment. Thank you for a great car and great price.! Will do business again and I highly recommend Wynn Volvo.

FKad
7/25/2014

"Excellent, professional, and courteous car-buying experience"

After our old Volvo was destroyed by a falling tree, we had to find a new one very quickly. We have always dreaded car shopping, but Wynn Volvo made it a very pleasant experience. Josh Hunter was excellent: very professional, helpful and did not pressure us at all. He explained everything in great detail. We found a car we just love--exactly what we were looking for. He also followed up with us afterwards, by both phone and mail, to make sure everything was satisfactory.

slssepa
5/16/2014

"Excellent overall experience"

Leased a 2015 Volvo from Wynn, dealing with Sandy Mason-Bealer and Ben Cook. Sandy was extremely responsive to all my inquiries, especially email questions I had after visiting the dealership. She also made suggestions to help me save money on the new car, and spent 2 hours with me when the car was delivered to me, in order to explain all the features. She very quickly ordered two additional accessories I decided I wanted after I took possession of the car. Ben Cook, the sales manager, spent a significant amount of time with me when I ordered the car, so that I could understand all the numbers in the lease calculations, since I am fairly new to leasing. He went above and beyond the call of duty in answering all my questions. In addition, Ben met the lowest price of the Leasewise Quotes I obtained, AND also gave me an extra $500 off the price of the car just before delivery, passing on a special deal from the manufacturer in effect at the time the (ordered) car arrived. The service people I have dealt with so far have been superb. VERY friendly, and knowledgeable. This is in contrast to the service people at Keystone Volvo in Berwyn, by the way, who although knowledgeable, are extremely unfriendly and uptight. I plan to lease a car every 3-4 years, and will be back to Wynn every time.

Sandy Mason-Bealer