Jim Wynn Volvo

Sandy Mason-Bealer

August 22, 2016

"Competent dealership"

- Kate

The professionals were friendly and attentive to my questions. I was most impressed that, as he stated, Matt mailed to me a plastic plug that was missing from my car.

March 23, 2016

"Great, knowledgable, friendly, and professional"

- CarolBB

Great dealer with friendly and knowledgable staff. We were able to get credit eventhough I am new to the country and my husband had been deployed for many years. The Beetle we bought had damage to the driver's set which was fixed after the manger saw it and we now have a fully certified great deal. Great follow-up and plenty of confidence in the team there to resolve any issue.

March 02, 2016

"Great customer service!"

- wakingseason

It was a pleasure doing business with Simo. He was very respectful & knowledgeable. I will definitely be going back for my next car because of SImo. Definitely recommend!