Jim Wynn Volvo

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Jim Wynn Volvo

Jim Wynn Volvo Info
About Jim Wynn Volvo

At Wynn Volvo, we love working on new and used Volvo cars. As such, while we're happy to serve people who either do not want to perform their own auto repairs and car service, don't know how, or don't have the time; we completely understand why so many do it themselves. Like us, they believe there's nothing so rewarding as getting some grease on their hands. To help, Wynn Volvo, located at 2049 West Main Street Norristown, Pennsylvania carries all of the Volvo car parts you might need - from the oil filters to the windshield wiper blades, from batteries to the tires and more. If you need help determining exactly what you need to do the job right, just ask. And, if for some strange reason we don't have exactly what you're looking for, we're happy to special order it right away.

About Jim Wynn Volvo

mbottion
1/09/2015

"Excellent! Best in class"

Don Morrison at Wynn Volvo was a great salesman and a friend. It helped me to buy my Volvo without any issues and even giving information to ease my transfer to the area.

Don Morrison

john.vanyo.5
12/11/2014

"My best car buying experience . . . . . . EVER!"

I have been looking for a 2012 volvo c70 in a rare color combo. I searched the volvo dealers in NJ, NY, PA, Del. every day for 2 months and finally found what i was looking for at Wynn Volvo. I made the trip from NJ to PA and i am so glad that i did. This is my 4th volvo and by far my best experience at any volvo dealer or for that matter, ANY car dealer. I dealt with Sandy who was simply THE BEST. She was very attentive, knowledgeable, honest, and truly cared. I will absolutely make the trip back to PA when its time for another volvo and will definitely tell my family and friends about my experience. Thanks again Sandy!

Sandy

lgoodfriend
10/04/2014

"Great experience and great car"

Bought an XC 60 Volvo and had a great experience. Everyone was wonderful including Josh Hunter, Ben Cook and Bob. They found the exact car I was looking for and gave me a great price in a non pressure environment. Thank you for a great car and great price.! Will do business again and I highly recommend Wynn Volvo.

Josh Hunter

FKad
7/25/2014

"Excellent, professional, and courteous car-buying experience"

After our old Volvo was destroyed by a falling tree, we had to find a new one very quickly. We have always dreaded car shopping, but Wynn Volvo made it a very pleasant experience. Josh Hunter was excellent: very professional, helpful and did not pressure us at all. He explained everything in great detail. We found a car we just love--exactly what we were looking for. He also followed up with us afterwards, by both phone and mail, to make sure everything was satisfactory.

Josh Hunter

slssepa
5/16/2014

"Excellent overall experience"

Leased a 2015 Volvo from Wynn, dealing with Sandy Mason-Bealer and Ben Cook. Sandy was extremely responsive to all my inquiries, especially email questions I had after visiting the dealership. She also made suggestions to help me save money on the new car, and spent 2 hours with me when the car was delivered to me, in order to explain all the features. She very quickly ordered two additional accessories I decided I wanted after I took possession of the car. Ben Cook, the sales manager, spent a significant amount of time with me when I ordered the car, so that I could understand all the numbers in the lease calculations, since I am fairly new to leasing. He went above and beyond the call of duty in answering all my questions. In addition, Ben met the lowest price of the Leasewise Quotes I obtained, AND also gave me an extra $500 off the price of the car just before delivery, passing on a special deal from the manufacturer in effect at the time the (ordered) car arrived. The service people I have dealt with so far have been superb. VERY friendly, and knowledgeable. This is in contrast to the service people at Keystone Volvo in Berwyn, by the way, who although knowledgeable, are extremely unfriendly and uptight. I plan to lease a car every 3-4 years, and will be back to Wynn every time.

Sandy Mason-Bealer

RookPawn
7/29/2013

"This was absolutely the best car buying experience we..."

This was absolutely the best car buying experience we have ever had. It was stress free and extremely pleasant. Everyone at the dealership was so nice and helpful from our sales person Sandy to the business manager Bob. We usually hate car shopping but everyone at Wynn made sure that didn't happen this time. We will without a doubt be going back there the next time we're shopping for a vehicle.

Sandy Mason-Bealer & Bob Johnson

tomalley1
5/17/2013

"The customer experience I was provided by Pat McLaughlin..."

The customer experience I was provided by Pat McLaughlin & Bob Ettenger at Wynn was outstanding. The were very responsive in scheduling my appointment, diagnosing and servicing my vehicle, communicating clearly and professionally, and completing the service on time & on budget.

Pat McLaughlin, Bob Ettenger

NHShus
3/08/2013

"This is our third buying experience at Wynn Volvo and we..."

This is our third buying experience at Wynn Volvo and we have never been treated better. The sales staff are outstanding, warmly welcoming their customers like family, and offering great deals on superb cars that keep getting even better. They are so helpful explaining all of the new features now that you need a computer engineering degree to understand a car! The sales process was easy going without pressure or hype. And service after the sale is always friendly, efficient, and competent. Truly a nice place to buy a car.

Sandy Mason-Bealer

sandycg1
3/06/2013

"Wynn dealership is the BEST! Every time I have had to..."

Wynn dealership is the BEST! Every time I have had to use their services, they were attentive to my needs in such a professional and caring manner. They went out of their way to accommodate my needs and help me through transitions that were difficult. Never once did they show anything but excellence in every area! Thank You to the staff at Wynn Volvo!

Pat McLaughlin

jgav47
3/04/2013

"I called last minute to ask Pat if she could fit me in..."

I called last minute to ask Pat if she could fit me in re:slow leak tire. She was able to accomodate me as well as taking care of a burnt out light bulb and worn out wind shield wipers. Recognizes me as a customer when I call. I trust her recommendations. Thanks Pat!

Pat