Jim Wynn Volvo

2049 West Main Street,
Norristown, Pennsylvania 19403
Jim Wynn Volvo Info
About Jim Wynn Volvo

At Wynn Volvo, we love working on new and used Volvo cars. As such, while we're happy to serve people who either do not want to perform their own auto repairs and car service, don't know how, or don't have the time; we completely understand why so many do it themselves. Like us, they believe there's nothing so rewarding as getting some grease on their hands. To help, Wynn Volvo, located at 2049 West Main Street Norristown, Pennsylvania carries all of the Volvo car parts you might need - from the oil filters to the windshield wiper blades, from batteries to the tires and more. If you need help determining exactly what you need to do the job right, just ask. And, if for some strange reason we don't have exactly what you're looking for, we're happy to special order it right away.

About Jim Wynn Volvo

Joemacb
12/15/2015

"Repeat Buyer"

I have purchased several vehicles from Wynn VW. They have always been fair and honest. Simo in VW sales is great to work with, and very accommodating. Great dealership.

Simo,Chaoui

Brazil
10/19/2015

"Great experiencia for used car"

Looked for an used VW CC and Simo provided great help on finding the car. The price was fair and it worked well. Will certainly look for him on future opportunities. Thanks

Simo Chaoui

Ji Baang
8/04/2015

"Not your average dealer"

I bought my new XC 90 at Wynn Volvo. Ben was attentive, very responsive, professional and conducted his business with integrity. He would respond to my questions within minutes to hours. When bad news needed to be delivered, about my XC90 being delayed, he called me directly to explain the situation and apologized. In the end, the car came earlier than expected but still Ben managed my expectations very well and never over-promised. When I needed to cancel a detailing job he did it without any questions asked.A true professional. Best experience of buying a car from a dealer, so far.

Susan
5/22/2015

"Perfect!"

I have bought my third Volvo from them. They are incredibly nice and helpful, and their service department is fabulous. They also get you the car you want.

Pat and Bob in the service department and Brian in service also.

yensidw
5/11/2015

"Great dealership"

Best experience I ever had buying a car. Everyone at the dealership is very professional. The service department is excellent, always keeping one informed of the work performed and the timing of service. I would recommend Wynn Volvo to anyone in the market for a car!

Janis Blaskovich

VolvoHunter15'
4/23/2015

"Tyler Cook!"

The experience was uncanny. I have purchased many vehicles in my day and will never go to another dealership again, because this one is perfect. Tyler Cook was beyond helpful and will provide immaculate service to anyone that sets foot on the lot. Thank you for such a great experience.

Tyler Cook

VolvoFan
4/10/2015

"Another Volvo "Win!""

After years of trusting this dealership, I recently purchased my 3rd vehicle from the Wynn group (first a VW, then a Volvo sedan, and now a Volvo SUV). I had another great buying experience. Thanks to Josh for helping me find a beautiful, safe SUV that met all my requirements--plus some bonus features. And thanks to Sandy for helping me find my Volvo sedan a few years ago too. You can't go wrong with this team!

paula
3/11/2015

"Reiner"

Our salesman Josh was courteous and helpful during our purchase transaction and carefully took the time to show us important features of the car. We are very happy with our selection!

George T
2/25/2015

"Great Experience"

Best car buying experience I've had in over 40 years of driving! Josh Hunter made the entire process smooth and painless, and he really knows his cars. Thanks again for a memorable purchase of a car I love!

Josh Hunter

Go Army XC
2/25/2015

"2012 VW Jetta"

We were searching for a pre-owned Jetta, and we found some on the Wynn website. We actually spoke to a co-worker who had dealt with Wynn in Norristown for years, and she recommended them very highly, especially Simo . Everything about the process went very smoothly. We test drove 2 cars, one which we had not notified them about until we arrived. This was no issue for them. This is the fifth VW we have owned (first pre-owned), and I feel we were buy another in the future. If i had to buy another now, i would definitely return to Wynn and ask for Simo.

Simo Chaoui