Joe Machens BMW

1510 Interstate 70 Dr SW,
Columbia, Missouri 65203
Joe Machens BMW Info
About Joe Machens BMW

Welcome to Joe Machens BMW! Located at 1510 I-70 Dr. in Columbia, Missouri, we are proud to be part of Joe Machens Dealerships. Joe Machens BMW was established in 1984 shortly after Joe Machens Dealerships owner, Gary Drewing, joined the company. A stand alone store was opened in 2007 at our current location. Read more about our dealership history. As your mid-Missouri BMW dealer, excellent customer service is always our #1 priority. From start to finish, we'll make sure your visit to Joe Machens BMW is the ultimate car-buying experience. Meet with a member of our professional and knowledgeable sales staff today. Our team is ready to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. From entry level to premium luxury, we have a new BMW to fit any dream, and any budget. Let us help you get behind the wheel of The Ultimate Driving Machine®. Because we are part of Joe Machens Dealerships we can offer you the largest selection of pre-owned vehicles in the mid-west. Choose from our inventory of over 2,000 pre-owned, including a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned BMW vehicles. Our philosophy is to offer the lowest, most competitive new and pre-owned prices in the State. At Joe Machens BMW, our goal is to treat you so well that you will never do business anywhere else. Stop by today and become a member of the Joe Machens BMW family.

About Joe Machens BMW

sherylp664
3/18/2015

"Happy"

I had an excellent overall experience. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed working with Dennis and loved his outgoing and fun personality. He made my shopping experience fun.

JM
2/28/2015

"New Car"

First off I didn't think to buy a car at first, I went to the dealer for a routine maintenance and I returned home with a new car. I'm very pleased to say the costumer service is excellent and they treat you well. I highly recommend Mike Pattrin for his work class professional assistance, he guided me through every single detail about my new car and I want to thank him for his support and assistance. Respectfully, JM

March 02, 2015

Thank you JM and congrats on your new car! It sounds like Mike gave you a great experience. We appreciate your business.

MDC
2/23/2015

"Best experience buying a car"

At the Columbia dealership Josh was extremely helpful and helping us make our decision regarding which card to buy. We were going back-and-forth between two dealerships trying to decide on a car. We were very comfortable in the show room and everyone we met was very nice and helpful.I have never enjoyed buying a car but I have to save us time is our first and hopefully one of many exceptions to our general rule

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new vehicle! I'm glad Josh and our team could help you enjoy the car buying process for the first time. Let us know if you need anything else!

DAGWOOD
2/19/2015

"BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN BUYING A CAR"

DENNIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLE SALESMAN. KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR BUT NO HIGH PRESSURE AND DOES EVERYTHING ASKED OF HIM WHILE BEING FAIR AND HONEST.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new vehicle! We hope to see you again soon.

jcraver
2/18/2015

"Consistenly great"

I've bought several cars from Josh Reichlin and he has been outstanding to work with. Josh knows what I look for in a car and has helped me find not only the car I want, but at the right price for me. All the guys at Joe Machens have been great to work with and I've consistently gotten a great deal.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad Josh and our team could go above and beyond your expectations in the car-buying process. Enjoy your new vehicle!

steph4jr
2/14/2015

"Fantastic out-of-state purchase!"

Thank you to Clayton and Scott for a smooth, stress free, out-of-state purchase. I bought my very first BMW from Joe Machens BMW on 11/26/14. I'm in Oklahoma City, but the entire transaction felt like I was right there with the dealership in Missouri. I love my 2014 BMW 328 xi, and the Estoril blue is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Clayton and the dealership. I'm in love with my car, and I can't wait to stop by and say hi in person the next time I'm in Columbia.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for choosing to do business with Joe Machens BMW from out of state! We truly appreciate your business and are glad we could make the purchase of your 2014 328xi smooth and easy. Enjoy!

dhazelrigg71
2/14/2015

"Enjoyable, a relaxed purchasing experience!"

As always, we were treated like family by everyone at Machens BMW. We not only found a vehicle that suited our needs, but our 'wants'! The purchasing process was relaxed and fair. This is our third vehicle from Machens BMW and 5th from the Machens Group…there's a reason I keep my business here in Columbia: The Ultimate SERVICE experience, before, during and after the sale. Thanks for helping us add another great vehicle to our household. Dennis & Katie Hazelrigg

February 16, 2015

Thank you Dennis! We appreciate your continued loyalty to Joe Machens BMW and dealerships. Enjoy your new vehicle!

OBOS
1/07/2015

"Mike Pattrin was Amazing."

Best purchase experience we have ever had. Mike made everything smooth and easy. Look forward to dealing with him in the future. His service was above and beyond. He stayed 1.5 hour late to make sure everything was exact down to the last detail of matching up the license plate screws. He even transfered all our belongings and set up the car to our settings including phones. I will always begin with Mike when we purchase our next BMW.

January 15, 2015

Thank you for your kinds words about Mike and our dealership. I'm so glad he gave you a great car-buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope you continue to love your new BMW.

January 07, 2015

Wonderful! It is great to hear that Mike exceeded your expectations when purchasing your BMW from Joe Machens BMW. We truly value your business and look forward to working with you again for your future automotive needs. Please let us know if you need anything else.

qfigge
12/29/2014

"Friendly and to the point"

I had a very pleasant dealer that made getting a car quick, and easy, as well as leaving me confidence in my purchase. I would recommend that dealership to anyone.

January 01, 2015

Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your business and I'm so happy to hear Mike and our team provided you with a quick, easy and confident car buying experience. Enjoy you new car!

Steve G
12/18/2014

"Thanks Dennis! Outstanding experience, time and time again"

We recently purchased our 5th BMW from Dennis Carter. Before working with Dennis, we truly hated the car-buying experience. Dennis has done an amazing job time and time again. No stress or pressure, always willing to put in the extra effort, and he has amazing hair :-) He really is the reason we continue to keep buying BMWs. I cannot recommend him enough.

December 19, 2014

Steve, thank you for your kind words about Dennis and our dealership. I'm glad Dennis could change your mind about how the car-buying experience should be. We appreciate your continued loyalty to him and Joe Machens BMW. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Mike Pattrin