Joe Machens BMW

1510 Interstate 70 Dr SW,
Columbia, Missouri 65203
Joe Machens BMW Info
About Joe Machens BMW

Welcome to Joe Machens BMW! Located at 1510 I-70 Dr. in Columbia, Missouri, we are proud to be part of Joe Machens Dealerships. Joe Machens BMW was established in 1984 shortly after Joe Machens Dealerships owner, Gary Drewing, joined the company. A stand alone store was opened in 2007 at our current location. Read more about our dealership history. As your mid-Missouri BMW dealer, excellent customer service is always our #1 priority. From start to finish, we'll make sure your visit to Joe Machens BMW is the ultimate car-buying experience. Meet with a member of our professional and knowledgeable sales staff today. Our team is ready to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. From entry level to premium luxury, we have a new BMW to fit any dream, and any budget. Let us help you get behind the wheel of The Ultimate Driving Machine®. Because we are part of Joe Machens Dealerships we can offer you the largest selection of pre-owned vehicles in the mid-west. Choose from our inventory of over 2,000 pre-owned, including a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned BMW vehicles. Our philosophy is to offer the lowest, most competitive new and pre-owned prices in the State. At Joe Machens BMW, our goal is to treat you so well that you will never do business anywhere else. Stop by today and become a member of the Joe Machens BMW family.

About Joe Machens BMW

FrisbyC
7/01/2015

"Best Customer Service Ever"

My knights in shining armor! That’s how I would describe the team at Joe Machnes BMW. Over the last 4 years, Dave Watson, Scott Lapsley and Steve Veros have helped me buy and even lease vehicles that meet my needs. What I admire most is that they work WITH me to help keep my car payments down while keeping my cars running to my complete satisfaction. Joe Machens BMW customer service and sales policies should be taught at every business management and marketing program: Be honest, do what you say you will do, keep costs down, be reliable, be friendly... and customers will gladly come back. I am very proud of Dave Watson. He is professional & knowledgeable and makes buying a vehicle a great, stress free experience. I’m extremely happy with my purchases and I will definitely recommend Machens to anyone looking for a vehicle in the future. Dave makes me feel like I am royalty; in fact everyone at the dealership treats me royally. Dave, in particular, has always been friendly, respectful, and efficient with me, and has taken excellent care of me and my family over these many years. Every time I have to find a car, there is never any pressure to buy or make a decision. Just the fact that you can get in the car all by yourself, go for a ride, test whatever you want without having the pressure of a salesperson is and was great. That's how people SHOULD BUY CARS. I have had the BEST car buying experiences EVER!!! Once I found the car I liked, they brought out the car let me drive it, offered me information on the car and its performance, and then allow me to think through the decision to buy the car or not. My first time buying a BMW, I was HIGHLY impressed with how laid back Dave was and how fast he was able to get me out the door. My sales guy is Dave Watson and my financial service person was Scott Lapsley and they are in a word…. AWESOME I hope they both get HUGE promotions....LOL I absolutely love my new 2015 BMW 328. I trust Dave and the team at Joe Machens. I get better and faster service than I do at any other dealership and service shop. As a university professor at the most prestigious Journalism school in the world, I can, without a doubt, recommend Machens, and Dave to all my colleagues, students and friends. Here’s what I would say: “if you are seeking a dependable, affordable and great looking USED, NEW or LEASE CAR, go see my friend David Watson at Joe Machens BMW and you will see that the dealership is full of truly good people. I'm a customer for life!” With warm regards,

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your kind review Cyndi! We truly value your loyalty and repeat business. Congrats on your 2015 BMW 328! Please let us know if you need anything else.

tvsmith
6/30/2015

"Great experience"

I recently purchased an x5 through Dennis Carter. Dennis did a great job navigating me through the purchase of my new vehicle. He knew all about the new x5 and the options! Dennis seemed as excited as I was about the purchase!

July 13, 2015

Congrats on your X5! We appreciate your business and kind words about Dennis and our team. We are always excited to have new BMW enthusiasts and customers!

MoBama68
5/28/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

My recent purchase of a used Mini Cooper was the best car buying experience I have ever had – all thanks to Dennis Carter. Dennis made me feel as important to him as if I were buying a brand new, top of the line BMW. His professionalism and honesty was so appreciated. When it comes time for my next vehicle purchase I will without a doubt be turning to my trusted friend Dennis!

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review and business! Congrats on your Mini Cooper - I'm happy to hear Dennis gave you a great experience.

Goodwill
4/30/2015

"Super Michael Pattrin the man"

I was looking for a new car and stop in BMW and mike take care of me from the time I walk in the door and till the time I drove off with a Infiniti good job my friend, 3 mo later I bring a friend in with in 24 hrs she had a new car thank you for all you hard work for BMW so now you know why he the man, Rev James Gray

July 13, 2015

Thank you for your review Rev James! We appreciate your business and spreading the word about our dealership.

mtreg
4/15/2015

"happy lifelong customer"

I have purchased many new and used bmw's from Machens bmw over the years. One thing keeps me coming back-Dennis Carter. What a great guy and trusted friend. Super to deal with and handles every detail perfectly. 20 plus years of working with him. Thanks, M. Tregnago

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your years of loyalty to Dennis and our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to another 20 years of a great relationship!

EELWOOD
4/12/2015

"Love My X4"

Thank you Dennis for locating and working with us on our new X4. Even though I live in Nebraska now you made the process so easy. It is always a blast connecting with you. We really appreciate the relationship we have developed over the years. Purchasing a vehicle is a big decision and we completely trust Dennis and Joe Machens to help us.

April 15, 2015

Congrats on your new BMW X4! We truly value your business and thank you for choosing Joe Machens BMW from Nebraska.

sherylp664
3/18/2015

"Happy"

I had an excellent overall experience. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed working with Dennis and loved his outgoing and fun personality. He made my shopping experience fun.

April 15, 2015

Thank you Sheryl! We appreciate your business and are happy you had a fun experience with Dennis and our team!

JM
2/28/2015

"New Car"

First off I didn't think to buy a car at first, I went to the dealer for a routine maintenance and I returned home with a new car. I'm very pleased to say the costumer service is excellent and they treat you well. I highly recommend Mike Pattrin for his work class professional assistance, he guided me through every single detail about my new car and I want to thank him for his support and assistance. Respectfully, JM

March 02, 2015

Thank you JM and congrats on your new car! It sounds like Mike gave you a great experience. We appreciate your business.

MDC
2/23/2015

"Best experience buying a car"

At the Columbia dealership Josh was extremely helpful and helping us make our decision regarding which card to buy. We were going back-and-forth between two dealerships trying to decide on a car. We were very comfortable in the show room and everyone we met was very nice and helpful.I have never enjoyed buying a car but I have to save us time is our first and hopefully one of many exceptions to our general rule

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new vehicle! I'm glad Josh and our team could help you enjoy the car buying process for the first time. Let us know if you need anything else!

DAGWOOD
2/19/2015

"BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN BUYING A CAR"

DENNIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLE SALESMAN. KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR BUT NO HIGH PRESSURE AND DOES EVERYTHING ASKED OF HIM WHILE BEING FAIR AND HONEST.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new vehicle! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviews of Dennis Carter