Joe Machens BMW

1510 Interstate 70 Dr SW,
Columbia, Missouri 65203
Joe Machens BMW Info
About Joe Machens BMW

Welcome to Joe Machens BMW! Located at 1510 I-70 Dr. in Columbia, Missouri, we are proud to be part of Joe Machens Dealerships. Joe Machens BMW was established in 1984 shortly after Joe Machens Dealerships owner, Gary Drewing, joined the company. A stand alone store was opened in 2007 at our current location. Read more about our dealership history. As your mid-Missouri BMW dealer, excellent customer service is always our #1 priority. From start to finish, we'll make sure your visit to Joe Machens BMW is the ultimate car-buying experience. Meet with a member of our professional and knowledgeable sales staff today. Our team is ready to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. From entry level to premium luxury, we have a new BMW to fit any dream, and any budget. Let us help you get behind the wheel of The Ultimate Driving Machine®. Because we are part of Joe Machens Dealerships we can offer you the largest selection of pre-owned vehicles in the mid-west. Choose from our inventory of over 2,000 pre-owned, including a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned BMW vehicles. Our philosophy is to offer the lowest, most competitive new and pre-owned prices in the State. At Joe Machens BMW, our goal is to treat you so well that you will never do business anywhere else. Stop by today and become a member of the Joe Machens BMW family.

About Joe Machens BMW

Goodwill
4/30/2015

"Super Michael Pattrin the man"

I was looking for a new car and stop in BMW and mike take care of me from the time I walk in the door and till the time I drove off with a Infiniti good job my friend, 3 mo later I bring a friend in with in 24 hrs she had a new car thank you for all you hard work for BMW so now you know why he the man, Rev James Gray

mtreg
4/15/2015

"happy lifelong customer"

I have purchased many new and used bmw's from Machens bmw over the years. One thing keeps me coming back-Dennis Carter. What a great guy and trusted friend. Super to deal with and handles every detail perfectly. 20 plus years of working with him. Thanks, M. Tregnago

April 16, 2015

Thank you for your years of loyalty to Dennis and our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to another 20 years of a great relationship!

EELWOOD
4/12/2015

"Love My X4"

Thank you Dennis for locating and working with us on our new X4. Even though I live in Nebraska now you made the process so easy. It is always a blast connecting with you. We really appreciate the relationship we have developed over the years. Purchasing a vehicle is a big decision and we completely trust Dennis and Joe Machens to help us.

April 15, 2015

Congrats on your new BMW X4! We truly value your business and thank you for choosing Joe Machens BMW from Nebraska.

sherylp664
3/18/2015

"Happy"

I had an excellent overall experience. Everyone was very friendly and easy to work with. I enjoyed working with Dennis and loved his outgoing and fun personality. He made my shopping experience fun.

April 15, 2015

Thank you Sheryl! We appreciate your business and are happy you had a fun experience with Dennis and our team!

JM
2/28/2015

"New Car"

First off I didn't think to buy a car at first, I went to the dealer for a routine maintenance and I returned home with a new car. I'm very pleased to say the costumer service is excellent and they treat you well. I highly recommend Mike Pattrin for his work class professional assistance, he guided me through every single detail about my new car and I want to thank him for his support and assistance. Respectfully, JM

March 02, 2015

Thank you JM and congrats on your new car! It sounds like Mike gave you a great experience. We appreciate your business.

MDC
2/23/2015

"Best experience buying a car"

At the Columbia dealership Josh was extremely helpful and helping us make our decision regarding which card to buy. We were going back-and-forth between two dealerships trying to decide on a car. We were very comfortable in the show room and everyone we met was very nice and helpful.I have never enjoyed buying a car but I have to save us time is our first and hopefully one of many exceptions to our general rule

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new vehicle! I'm glad Josh and our team could help you enjoy the car buying process for the first time. Let us know if you need anything else!

DAGWOOD
2/19/2015

"BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN BUYING A CAR"

DENNIS IS AN UNBELIEVABLE SALESMAN. KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE CAR BUT NO HIGH PRESSURE AND DOES EVERYTHING ASKED OF HIM WHILE BEING FAIR AND HONEST.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your business and congrats on your new vehicle! We hope to see you again soon.

jcraver
2/18/2015

"Consistenly great"

I've bought several cars from Josh Reichlin and he has been outstanding to work with. Josh knows what I look for in a car and has helped me find not only the car I want, but at the right price for me. All the guys at Joe Machens have been great to work with and I've consistently gotten a great deal.

February 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad Josh and our team could go above and beyond your expectations in the car-buying process. Enjoy your new vehicle!

steph4jr
2/14/2015

"Fantastic out-of-state purchase!"

Thank you to Clayton and Scott for a smooth, stress free, out-of-state purchase. I bought my very first BMW from Joe Machens BMW on 11/26/14. I'm in Oklahoma City, but the entire transaction felt like I was right there with the dealership in Missouri. I love my 2014 BMW 328 xi, and the Estoril blue is absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Clayton and the dealership. I'm in love with my car, and I can't wait to stop by and say hi in person the next time I'm in Columbia.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for choosing to do business with Joe Machens BMW from out of state! We truly appreciate your business and are glad we could make the purchase of your 2014 328xi smooth and easy. Enjoy!

dhazelrigg71
2/14/2015

"Enjoyable, a relaxed purchasing experience!"

As always, we were treated like family by everyone at Machens BMW. We not only found a vehicle that suited our needs, but our 'wants'! The purchasing process was relaxed and fair. This is our third vehicle from Machens BMW and 5th from the Machens Group…there's a reason I keep my business here in Columbia: The Ultimate SERVICE experience, before, during and after the sale. Thanks for helping us add another great vehicle to our household. Dennis & Katie Hazelrigg

February 16, 2015

Thank you Dennis! We appreciate your continued loyalty to Joe Machens BMW and dealerships. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Dennis Carter