Joe Machens BMW

Joe Machens BMW

Call
Joe Machens BMW Info
About Joe Machens BMW

Welcome to Joe Machens BMW! Located at 1510 I-70 Dr. in Columbia, Missouri, we are proud to be part of Joe Machens Dealerships. Joe Machens BMW was established in 1984 shortly after Joe Machens Dealerships owner, Gary Drewing, joined the company. A stand alone store was opened in 2007 at our current location. Read more about our dealership history. As your mid-Missouri BMW dealer, excellent customer service is always our #1 priority. From start to finish, we'll make sure your visit to Joe Machens BMW is the ultimate car-buying experience. Meet with a member of our professional and knowledgeable sales staff today. Our team is ready to assist you in finding the perfect vehicle. From entry level to premium luxury, we have a new BMW to fit any dream, and any budget. Let us help you get behind the wheel of The Ultimate Driving Machine®. Because we are part of Joe Machens Dealerships we can offer you the largest selection of pre-owned vehicles in the mid-west. Choose from our inventory of over 2,000 pre-owned, including a great selection of Certified Pre-Owned BMW vehicles. Our philosophy is to offer the lowest, most competitive new and pre-owned prices in the State. At Joe Machens BMW, our goal is to treat you so well that you will never do business anywhere else. Stop by today and become a member of the Joe Machens BMW family.

About Joe Machens BMW

Steve G
12/18/2014

"Thanks Dennis! Outstanding experience, time and time again"

We recently purchased our 5th BMW from Dennis Carter. Before working with Dennis, we truly hated the car-buying experience. Dennis has done an amazing job time and time again. No stress or pressure, always willing to put in the extra effort, and he has amazing hair :-) He really is the reason we continue to keep buying BMWs. I cannot recommend him enough.

December 19, 2014

Steve, thank you for your kind words about Dennis and our dealership. I'm glad Dennis could change your mind about how the car-buying experience should be. We appreciate your continued loyalty to him and Joe Machens BMW. Enjoy your new vehicle!

lacypriesmeyer
12/15/2014

"We will be using Mike Pattrin for all of our car purchases!"

We just purchased a new-to-us vehicle through Joe Machens BMW using Michael Pattrin and had nothing but a great experience! He was very helpful in finding the perfect car for my very long list of wants. He helped me step outside of the box and look at different makes and models knowing that 'the perfect' car was out there for me. Having two children, a very reliable car is a must and he took his time (and tons of patience) in order to make sure I was satisfied and happy. Thank you, Michael Pattrin! We will definitely be using you again in the future!

December 19, 2014

Thank you Lacy! I'm so glad Mike could work hard to find you the perfect vehicle to suit your needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new (to you) vehicle from Joe Machens BMW!

Tracey Smith
12/12/2014

"Mike Pattrin is AWESOME!!!!!!!!"

Simply the most personable sales guy you could ask for! Worked out our trade ins and secured us two great deals on two super 2015 BMWs! The 428i Gran Coupe in lipstick red for my wife, and the Turbo X5 50i for traveling. Great cars sold by great people! Mike stayed after hours to ensure my wife knew her car features and has followed up after the sale to ensure satisfaction. He even had one of the cars detailed later for us since "He" wasn't 100% satisfied. Very knowledgeable, obviously friendly and has earned our repeat business. Thanks Mike! This makes our 4th purchase from them and we'll be back!! P.S. Steve Veros and Scott Lapsley were both great too! Thanks Joe Machen BMW!!

December 19, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words about Mike and our team at Joe Machens BMW! Excellent customer service is always our number one priority and I'm glad you received it from our team. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy both of your awesome new 2015 BMW vehicles - the X5 and the gorgeous red 428i Gran Coupe!

T&LMann
11/26/2014

"MIke has earned our lifetime business!!"

We recently purchased our third BMW from Mike Pattrin. Mike has listened to everything we ask for, and he definitely over delivers on his promise to make sure we get what we want. The last two purchases we knew we wanted an X5, and Mike got us exactly what we wanted. This time, we went in trusting Mike to help us find a car, though we were unsure exactly which one we wanted, other than knowing BMW is the brand we prefer. Mike helped us find the perfect car! Mike really has a way of listening and figuring out options we hadn't considered but work perfectly for us. Scott Lapsley is really good at finding the right fit with financing, and he does so in a nice way with a fun personality. I can't speak highly enough about Mike and Scott, and they definitely have earned lifetime customers in us!

December 01, 2014

Congrats on your new BMW! We appreciate your loyalty to Mike and our dealership. I'm glad he could help you find the perfect car for you and your family. We hope to earn your business again in the future.

minfranca
11/21/2014

"MIKE MADE BUYING OUR SUBURBAN QUICK AND EASY"

As soon as MIke knew what we were looking for, he found what we wanted. We purchased a 2011 Chevy Suburban from Machen's BMW and got everything we wanted for our growing family. In less than 48 hrs, we were pulling off the lot in our new vehicle and heading to our daughter's first cheerleading competition 3 hrs away. Great start our weekend!

November 25, 2014

Thank you for your purchase! We appreciate your business and are so glad Mike could get you on your way quickly to cheer on your daughter at competition. Enjoy your Suburban and come see us again!

lynda.cornejo
11/10/2014

"Awesome Service!!"

I just bought my 1st BMW and I couldn't have gone to a better place! I love Dennis Carter and Clayton Meldi. Dennis sold my brother his first BMW and his patience and explanation on the cars is wonderful. He knows exactly what you are looking for and makes the whole buying experience amazing. Clayton was so helpful with financing and explaining everything in detail. I'm really glad Joe Machens BMW has outstanding service and great people. I will definitely recommend it!! THANKS GUYS!

November 11, 2014

Thank you Lynda for your kind review! I'm so glad you had a great experience with Dennis, Clayton and our team. Congrats on your first BMW, we know you'll love it! Come see us again soon.

ktudball
10/22/2014

"Greatest sakes experience ever"

Mike Pattrin was the best. He knew what we were looking for, did his research before we got there, knew everything about everything, was extremely patient with us, and did everything he could to get us through the process quickly. We greatly appreciated his help.

October 22, 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad Mike could give you a great car-buying experience. Enjoy your new car.

Dustin Bly
10/21/2014

"Great Experience!"

Mike Pattrin has been a long time friend and knows that I am not the easiest to work with, but he always seems to find what I am looking for and in a timely manner. I recently purchased a 2012 5 Series and from when I pulled into the parking to when I signed the paperwork took all of about an hour. Being a busy person, Mike knew that I needed to be in/out as soon as possible and he did such that by having his ducks in line before even pulling on the lot. With BMW's there are a ton of bells and whistles and Mike made sure I understood every detail, while sending me away with a freshly detailed vehicle along with a full tank of gas.

October 22, 2014

Thank you Dustin, for your business and your review. I'm glad Mike could help you get into your new 5 Series quickly and efficiently. Enjoy your new car!

jsumm803606
10/19/2014

"BMWs Only"

Needless to say my husband and I don't buy cars often. After careful consideration of all types of cars on the market today and after driving a BMW for the last 14 years, we knew nothing else would deliver the driving experience we have come to know and love. The BMW driving experience speaks for itself, once you own one you'll never buy anything else. With title in hand we connected with Josh Reichlin, who was very patient, allowing us to drive several different models. When I started this journey, I was set on buying another 3 series, however, purchased an X1 and couldn't be happier. The staff are knowledgeable, walked us through the purchase, and gave us a great deal on the X1. We highly recommend JMBMW and will continue to do business with them. Josh, we'll see you in another 14 years. Jerry and Robin Summers

October 22, 2014

Thank you Jerry and Robin for once again choosing BMW. I'm glad you had such a great experience with your last 3 Series. It sounds like the X1 is the perfect next BMW for you both! I'm glad Josh could guide you through the purchasing process and give you a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again!

kimmie2137
10/09/2014

"Dreamboard"

My husband and I walked into BMW for fun in March 2012, met Michael Pattrin and walked out with a lease agreement on our dream car!! Michael is more than a client advisor, we consider him a friend. He was never pushy or aggressive with us about a sale. He listened to what we wanted and found it for us! He has been helpful during our entire lease. We decided to purchase our car at the end of the lease because we fell in love with it. Michael helped us with that and got our car Certified Preowned, which saved us some money! Michael Pattrin is THE reason we have used Machens again. Thank you Michael for always taking such good care of us!

October 09, 2014

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad you've had excellent customer service from Mike and our dealership. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviews of Mike Pattrin