Joe Myers Toyota

Don McGill Toyota

Beegee
9/14/2016

"Very satisfying experience"

Very satisfying experience overall. Our sales rep was exceptional. He was very thorough and showed us everything on the vehicle. He was very knowledgable and helpful.

Maurice "Demont" McGowan

kszernec
9/12/2016

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

Everyone treated us with respect, and we achieved an outcome that benefitted both the dealership and our pocketbooks. We walked out of negotiations with another dealer because of the adversarial and hard-sell approach, and came straight to Joe Myers, and the experience was like night and day. What the other dealership doesn't understand - and our salesperson exemplified - is that the purchase of a car is more than dollars and cents. It is an often stressful experience that can be turned into a positive one with the right sales/service focus and attention to detail. Joe Myers went above and beyond to exceed our expectations and to get us the vehicle we wanted, and we will recommend them to all our friends and family. We love our new Toyota.

kenneth hutchings
Alex Wier

John H. Pham
9/06/2016

"Good price and nice greeting"

Easy to negotiate for the deal with little hassle. Price range is usually below the average from other dealer depends of the model you are looking for.

Loc Nguyen

Muras
8/30/2016

"Courteous and respectable . "

My salesman Brandon found the car I wanted and was very patient and courteous with me for this is the first car I bought by myself.

Brandon Hill

Johno7
8/12/2016

"Excellent "

Worked on line for pricing. Very helpful people at dealer. Tyron was most helpful I had arrange outside approval for a loan that made things go faster.

Tyron, Alex

August 22, 2016

Hi! Thanks for the review. We are happy to hear that you had a quick and easy experience with Tyron and our team at Joe Myers Toyota! Thanks again!

ahkhan
6/28/2016

"Great price and Customer Service"

We got the price we wanted with minimum hassle and got great customer service as well. ALl the guys here are nice and considerate. Our sales person, Lomax was great. He sped through the boring stuff and took the fun things like vehicle hand over at our pace. We really like our experience. Will definitely come back to buy my next vehicle.

Willam Lomax, Ammar Sheikh

July 18, 2016

Thanks for the kind words for William, we are very happy to know that you had a great experience with us! It was so nice working with you, we appreciate your business very much! Enjoy your new car, and thanks again for putting in a good word for our dealership with you friends!

RUby Pardo
6/28/2016

"Great deal!"

Really helpful staff. They did everything, and I mean every single thing, to help me and my daughter. Mr. Posada and Christian took care of us and I am sure we got the best deal

Mr. Posada - Christian

July 18, 2016

Thank you for choosing Joe Myers Toyota, it was our pleasure helping you and we hope you love your new car! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help; we’re only a phone call away.

Peggy Phillips
6/14/2016

"Purchased a RAV 4 yesterday."

Our salesman was Jeremiah Fryer and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicles, very patient, and got us a great deal for our car. We will recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a car or truck.

Jeremiah Fryer, and Gabe (finance)

dora1
9/15/2015

"sales experience "

Bryan did a amazing job for me please go see him he will take care of you i love my Rav4 and his manager Leo the best

Bryan Serrano

November 24, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback. We hope you love your new Rav4! We are very happy that Leo was able to help you find a Rav4 that you loved! Please come back and see us when it needs service

Podude
9/10/2015

"Liars"

When I purchased my car in February I was only given one copy of the key. I repeatedly asked both my salesperson Nahn Le and Victor Solis in finance about getting another copy of the key. I was told by both that I could get another copy made, free of charge, when I brought the car in for service. Well that was a lie and they have repeatedly lied to me in the last two days. They are a bunch of liars and I would never buy from them if I were you. They can not be trusted!

Nahn Le, Victor Solis, Tung Nguyen

September 30, 2015

We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and strive to take the best care of our customers. We apologize for any miscommunication there may have been regarding the extra key for your car. We value our customers and want to go above and beyond to ensure that they are happy. We’d like to further discuss your visit with us and try to make things right, and urge you to give Rodney Feltus a call at (281) 664-6015 as soon as possible.