Joe Myers Toyota

Don McGill Toyota

dora1
9/15/2015

"sales experience "

Bryan did a amazing job for me please go see him he will take care of you i love my Rav4 and his manager Leo the best

Bryan Serrano

November 24, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback. We hope you love your new Rav4! We are very happy that Leo was able to help you find a Rav4 that you loved! Please come back and see us when it needs service

Podude
9/10/2015

"Liars"

When I purchased my car in February I was only given one copy of the key. I repeatedly asked both my salesperson Nahn Le and Victor Solis in finance about getting another copy of the key. I was told by both that I could get another copy made, free of charge, when I brought the car in for service. Well that was a lie and they have repeatedly lied to me in the last two days. They are a bunch of liars and I would never buy from them if I were you. They can not be trusted!

Nahn Le, Victor Solis, Tung Nguyen

September 30, 2015

We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and strive to take the best care of our customers. We apologize for any miscommunication there may have been regarding the extra key for your car. We value our customers and want to go above and beyond to ensure that they are happy. We’d like to further discuss your visit with us and try to make things right, and urge you to give Rodney Feltus a call at (281) 664-6015 as soon as possible.

Barbara
9/09/2015

"Exception Experience"

Tyrone Jones was my first and last point of contact. He was persistent with following up with me, but not to the point of being annoying. He is an exceptional professional who is very polite and knowledgeable about his automobiles. He is patient and explains things on the vehicle where you understand and does not get impatient when he has to explain them again. After my purchase he even assisted me with getting my used car back to my home. I would definitely recommend Tyrone and Joe Myers Toyota to any friends and family members looking to purchase a car. Thank you for treating my like a valued customer!

Tyrone Jones

September 27, 2015

Thanks for coming to see us and for your kind words about Tyrone, he is a key member of our sales team. Thanks for your recommendation to do business with us, we hope you love your new car!

yulibri85
9/09/2015

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

Bryan Serrano was wonderful & informative; he sure made the car buying experience great, along with Gabriel and Jose! These guys made you feel right at home and made the car buying experience very pleasant! Thanks, Bryan, Jose and Gabriel for everything you did for us!

Bryan Serrano, Gabriel , Jose Castelan

September 27, 2015

We are happy to know that you had a great buying experience at Joe Myers Toyota! We strive to provide the best possible customer service. We hope you love your new car, please come back and see us when it needs service.

bavendano4
9/02/2015

"excellent services , I really got what I need. "

This is the fifth car that I bought at Toyota Center they are very professional especially Gabe Trucker he helped me to find my car and work for me in the price. Thanks Gabe.

Sales person was very professional

September 09, 2015

Thank you so much for your repeat business for the fifth time!! We greatly appreciate your business! We are very happy that Gabe was able to help you find a car at the right price. Please come back and see us when your car needs service.

xander1226
8/31/2015

"Experience was amazing!"

Since we got there our sales guy Marvin Tejada was amazing! He understood what we we were looking for and got us out of there with what we needed and mostly wanted. Definitely recommend this place and if you get the chance ask for this guy. You won't regret making business with him!

Marvin Tejada

September 01, 2015

“Thanks for coming to see us, we greatly appreciate your business! We are happy to know that you had a great experience at Joe Myers Toyota as we strive to provide the best possible customer experience. Please come back and see us when your car needs service.”

RAV4
8/24/2015

"excellent services"

they are friendly and very enthusiastic to get me a good deal that day. I picked Joe Myers Toyota instead of my first choice location because they have bad services. the sell team worked to offer me a great deal with extended warranty.

Jonathan

August 27, 2015

We are very happy that you had a great experience with Joe Myers Toyota! We hope you love your new car. Thank you for the positive feedback, we greatly appreciate it. Please come back and see us when your car needs service.

sgallegos90
8/18/2015

"Absolutely Great!"

Excellent customer service!, Bryan went out of his was to help me get my new car! Finance department did a great job! I love my car

Bryan Serrano, Jose Castelan

August 27, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are very happy that you had a great experience at Joe Myers Toyota! We hope you love your new car, please come back and see us when it needs service.

yovy78
8/14/2015

"The best experience"

Because when we went reciving best attention in this moment for us ,so we 'll hope to tell by everybody friends , family in few day sending some new costumer

Jose castelan, Abduol Ndiaye and Leo ( supervisor )

August 27, 2015

Thank you so much for your business, and the recommendation to your friends and family to come see us. We greatly appreciate it! Thanks for the positive feedback!

hilo
8/03/2015

"not rushed very relaxed"

WE came in met our salesman we told him what we needed and he found it for us. He showed us everything on the truck and how it worked

Juan Carlos , PEREZ