Joe Myers Toyota

Fred Haas Toyota Country

Ciro toyota
5/06/2015

"Fast friendly knowledgeable"

Everybody was courteous everybody talk to you from sale through the counter everybody was just so friendly.really work with you to get you what you want.they hear the customer out.

kenneth hutchings

teddybeargoshorty
4/24/2015

"Great customer service"

Salesman knows how 2 do his trained job. Quite well. He was willing @ determined 2 make a sale without me leave n. Especially after travel n over 58 miles one way.

kenneth hutchings

AmberAxtell
4/15/2015

"Stacy Graham is my salesperson for life"

Stacy is amazing. He really took the time to listen to my needs, and put me in a car that I loved at a price I could afford. What more can you ask for? Imran Sharif was also very knowledgeable and friendly. They really made this car buying experience a pleasant one!

Stacy Graham, Imran Sharif

Wasiq m.
4/05/2015

"Go to Scott for service of car"

Assistant manager Scott was nice guy. He really took care of my Toyota camry. I would recommend Scott in service area. Don't go to anyone else.

Scott assistant manager service

tim
3/16/2015

"purchase new auto"

Tyrone Jones was my contact at this dealership. He kept me informed, called me when he found the auto I was looking for. Very good follow up, good customer service.

Tyrone Jones

CDrobny
1/13/2015

"Caught Red Handed - Incompetence or Lack of Integrity"

Brought in my 2008 FJ Cruiser. Service rep indicated they would do a full inspection and make recommendations. Sent me a written proposal that started with a flush of the front differential and transfer case. BIG PROBLEM - it's a two wheel drive and there's no front differential or transfer case. Said I had only 2mm front brake pads and should also turn the rotors, nothing about warped or worn - no measurement. Should flush brake fluid because it appeared dirty. I confronted service manager in person and he was clueless - couldn't imagine how this happened. Blamed his tech - how's that for leadership. I immediately pulled the vehicle from them. This report was pencil whipped. I wonder how many with lack of technical or vehicle knowledge get taken in by this nonsense. It's either gross incompetence or blatant LACK OF INTEGRITY.

Jimmy Rodriguez

Joe Myers Toyota responded to this review

February 23, 2015

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent experience with us. Please know that we do everything we can to help keep our customers’ vehicles in top running condition, without ever performing unnecessary services or making the customer feel as though they are paying for something they don’t need. We apologize for our lack of communication in this instance, and would like the chance to earn your trust back. We urge you to reach out to us as soon as possible so we can start working toward a resolution.

Redhd
1/10/2015

"Best Toyota Dealer"

Bought cars from Joe Meyers for two decades. Never treated less than the number one customer. Alex A our salesman, great guy. Highly recommend Alex and Joe Meyers Toyota.

Alex A.

Joe Myers Toyota responded to this review

February 27, 2015

Thanks for the kind words and for your continued loyalty to our dealership! We’re humbled to know that we’re who you can trust when it comes to Toyotas, and we hope to continue to earn your business.

R1122
9/21/2014

"Horrible experience"

I just bought a certified car from this dealer. Left the car over the weekend to be reconditioned; the day I picked up the car the inside was dirty with white stains all over the rugs. When I asked the sales person about the stains he said they can't do anything about it. The floor matts where also removed from the car and they try to charge me for new ones, if I wanted them. I had the car for three weeks and my torque converter needed to be replaced. I took the car to a Toyota near my house and when back to the Toyota Joe Myers to see if could get a complimentary oil change for my inconvenience for not having a car for 2 days . I spoke with service manager and she say they can't do anything for me. Horrible go any where but here.

Unknown

bfree00
7/31/2014

"Worst Experience Ever!! Not even close!!"

I have purchased over 15 new cars in my life and this was the worst car buying experience ever, not even close. We were offered a deal, and when we went to make the purchase, we were told the car was sold. I drove by a few days later and the car was back on the lot. When I confronted them with this information, they tried to lie to me about it being a different car. Once I proved it was the same car, they came clean, and said they didn't want to offer the price they had given me, so they made up the story that it had been sold. I was pretty mad, so I asked to see the Director of New Car Sales, Mike Grewenig, and as soon as he started talking, it was obvious to me that he was part of the whole scheme. If you have to buy a Toyota, I would think twice before going to this dealership.

Leo Posada and Mike Grewenig

mega0240
2/16/2014

"I went to Joe Myers on Feb. 8, 2014 just to test drive a..."

I went to Joe Myers on Feb. 8, 2014 just to test drive a used vehicle to see if I liked it. My salesman, Quincy, was very nice. He had Bruce, a manger, come meet me after the test-drive. I was already in my truck getting ready to leave. Just out of curiosity I asked what would be the lowest price they would take for the vehicle. Bruce runs inside to get me a price. "You can have it for what we paid for it = $23,630 and if you come in right now I'll even take another $100 off" Bruce says. I said I would think about it and left. I went back a week later. Quincy brought his manager, Larry, to speak with us. I went inside and boy, did the games begin. First Larry brought out a paper that has $27,000(+) on it that's more than their own list price on their website. I told him Bruce told us $23,530. Larry said that Bruce can't give that low of a price. Larry goes on to say that they are already losing money on the deal. He then showed us paperwork that said they paid $22,100 for the vehicle. So now Bruce is a liar, too. Larry tells us that he’s been in touch with a lady from Dallas about the vehicle – another sales tactic. I asked why they would lie to their customers – Larry said it’s a sales pitch to get you in the door and then find out that their manager denied the price that was offered. Bruce also told them he didn’t remember saying anything to us. I asked them why they would do business this way especially with all the social media with which to spread their sleazy way of doing business. Larry then suggested that we finance thru them and if we happened to get a low interest rate it would make up for the higher price of the vehicle. My dad tried to purchase a car from Joe Meyers a couple of years ago and ended up walking out after he negotiated a price because of the sales pressure for the extended warranties, etc. He patiently told them no several times during a 45 minute pitch and they still wouldn’t take no for an answer. It’s unbelievable that you probably have 2-3000 vehicles for sale all within 2 miles in which to pick from and they still have to treat their customers like their idiots. If you meet Larry, save yourself hours and just leave. By the way, according to Larry, Bruce can't make you a good deal either.

Quincey, Larry and Bruce