Joe Myers Toyota

Fred Haas Toyota World

Fred Haas Toyota Country

PLEASANT PURCHASE
7/24/2015

"PURCHASING TOYOTA FROM JOE MYERS"

A NO HASSLE, NO PRESSURE DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE OF BUYING MY TOYOTA CORROLA FROM JOE MYERS. IMRAN SHARIF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND EXPLAINED THE SERVICE CONTRACT THAT WAS OFFERED. ROLAND WAS ALSO VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL.

RONALD CHARLES, IMRAN SHARIF

Dukeblue0207
7/06/2015

"Bought a new Toyota "

Gabe tucker help me right from the start listen to what was going on and handle the situation perfect and hope to do more Business with him and Toyota it was my first Toyota I always had Kia and the way Gabe tucker help me was perfect and got a good deal on the vehicle and appreciate the other sales Man that help me and the finance guy that's been there 12 years and hope I can bring more business to ya'll and purchase another vehicle thanks gabe and Toyota

Gabe tucker

Joe Myers suck
6/18/2015

"If you want waste time and money go for Joe Myers!!!"

I just bought a new 2015 White Toyota Tacoma from them.However, it become the terrible idea when I chose to buy from this dealership. After 3 days I bought the car, I found out that the passenger seat are completely broke . I really upset about this problem because this is a grand new truck and i just paid $34K for it couple days ago . I came back to Joe Myers and they sent me to their customer service. Waited 4 hours and they said they had to order a new passenger seat and they would call me back about 5-7 days. I had to take a day off from working to come this place for nothing. The only thing I knew is all they want is your money . I can't imagine how this dealership survives in this day . I hate this place now , it is the worst place to go to buy cars at. They have the worst customer service and do not care about their customers .. If you want waste time and money go for Joe Myers!!!

alexvence23
6/12/2015

"Truely professional and perfectly assisted!"

Doug Jones and Victor Solis were tremendously helpful and did a perfect job in helping me to be extremely satisfied! They made my experience awesome!

andywow
5/31/2015

"nice guy, cool"

I had a exellent expirience. good facility. professional sales rep,finace manager and sales director. smooth procedure, perfect caring for customer satisfaction. alwas taking care of customer safty and happiness

hyuntae(andy) shin

danbudy
5/28/2015

"Smooth process, no suprises. Alex Wier, and Roland Charles."

Thanks to Alex Wier, who I dealt with over email to set up the deal on our camry. He was straight forward and gave me a reasonable price. I contacted several dealerships one evening and got all offers before lunch the next day. Alex's offer was the lowest so I contacted him by phone and planned to pick it up that evening. Alex was feeling under the weather so informed me that his partner Roland Charles would complete the deal when we arrived. Roland Charles was the right man for the job. He had the Camry setting at the front of the store gassed up and ready to go. There was no "let me find the keys," or " I have to go get a paper plate," or "let me have it gassed up" He introduced himself, opened the car, showed us the selling point, which he knew well. He was ready to go at the moment we arrived, and we really appreciated it. He said that he had picked the best one out for us that was what we asked for. We test drove and he was quiet, except when asked. He knew every control and any car question that I asked. He simply let us drive a few miles on the highway, and let us listen to the car. It really was a great test drive. The longest amount of time, about 45 minutes, was waiting for finance. JUST sitting and waiting... The finance guy did his usual song and dance, even though we informed him up front that we were not interested in any extended warrantees or prepaid maintenance. It was not horrible, but he was much pushier than the Honda finance guy that we bought an Accord from three weeks ago. We resented him wasting our time when we were trying to wrap it up and get home. It took about two and a half hours at the dealership. Most of this wait was caused by finance... Roland delivered the car. It was polished like a diamond, and he took about a good 15 minutes explaining the radio to me. I had lots of questions, and he gave me precise answers and showed me how to do each thing. He also said to call or come by with any other questions that came up later. He is a great sales person. He has been at the same dealership Eight years! Alex has been 30 years! They are the best two people to work with. I can see why they are kept by the management. It makes the dealership look good. They honored their bid, no fees or other charges were snuck in. I felt really good dealing with these guys.

Alex Wier, Roland Charles

Ciro toyota
5/06/2015

"Fast friendly knowledgeable"

Everybody was courteous everybody talk to you from sale through the counter everybody was just so friendly.really work with you to get you what you want.they hear the customer out.

teddybeargoshorty
4/24/2015

"Great customer service"

Salesman knows how 2 do his trained job. Quite well. He was willing @ determined 2 make a sale without me leave n. Especially after travel n over 58 miles one way.

AmberAxtell
4/15/2015

"Stacy Graham is my salesperson for life"

Stacy is amazing. He really took the time to listen to my needs, and put me in a car that I loved at a price I could afford. What more can you ask for? Imran Sharif was also very knowledgeable and friendly. They really made this car buying experience a pleasant one!

Stacy Graham, Imran Sharif

Wasiq m.
4/05/2015

"Go to Scott for service of car"

Assistant manager Scott was nice guy. He really took care of my Toyota camry. I would recommend Scott in service area. Don't go to anyone else.

Scott assistant manager service