Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward in Pompano Beach, FL, also serving Coconut Creek, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (954) 590-0377 if you have any questions or comments. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Do Not Buy from here"

I arrived and sales guy spent most of the time yawning! I picked the car to buy an negotiated a standard discount for the car. agreed to collect 10 days later. Call on the morning and told car gone ! but replacement of the same model with 2500 miles on the clock! Eventually found the car i agreed to buy being driven by the owners wife. Eventually they arranged to get the car to me, now with 400 miles on the clock. Went to have a look before finalizing deal and arrived before it was cleaned up, what a mess inside. Disgusting is the best word. After so many issues decided this was not acceptable and not to buy the car.

several

"Mr. Nieter"

I was treated very professionally and promptly. The sales man was very informative about the vehicles. The salesman helped me to find the perfect car.

Dean M. Lelchuck

"GREAT PEOPLE, FELT LIKE FAMILY"

July 4th just an hour before closing not expecting anything but a test drive we found ourselves driving away in a 12mil 2014 wrangler.From the moment we arrived both Dean & Billy treated us like family,they're straight talkers no salesman BS just great dedicated people you can relate to in life,really average people helping people "not a brow sweating business transaction" with options, so we HIGHLY recommend Dean,Billy and their staff for making the impossible for us, very possible.

Dean Lelchuck , Billy

"Jeep Grand Limited"

Can you believe it I actually was very impressed and love purchasing my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from them. Service was very friendly and the customer service was excellent

Dean > Lelch

"Highly Recommend - Excellent Team"

From the sales team (Dean ROCKS) to Finance (kudos to Joe) I had an EXCELLENT experience purchasing my new Jeep. No pressure, very friendly, family oriented approach.

Dean and Joe

"best experience for my first car"

love the place very friendly they help with everything and are great people i would recommend this place to every one i know thanks again guys

Dean M. Lelchuck

"Best Experience, Friendliest Service"

My experience at Joey Accardi was very pleasant. From beginning to end I was treated cordially and I feel I got a very fair price without any smoke and mirrors. I feel like I can trust everyone there, from the sales associates to finance department all the way to service and body shop. My car got sideswiped within a few weeks of me buying it which was unfortunate, but I took it in for body work and the body shop was timely and thorough. They did an excellent job and I would recommend Joey Accardi any day. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Adidas (sales), Robert (body shop), Billy (body shop), Charlie (finance)

"most dishonest dealership ever"

This has been the most unpleasant experience of my life. From my vehicle not being ready on time, to the equipment specified not being installed, to the lack of communication and worst of all the blatent disregard for my time. Stay away from this place.

kurt

"Great experience"

Pleasant experience, professional staff, transparent buying process. Would certainly recommend. Jessica was great from the beginning, following through with us through the entire buying process.

Jessica Mulrooney, Josh

"Easiest car purchase ever"

My fiance and I went in to the dealership and were met by Greg Farnworth, one of the nicest guys I ever met. Really a gentleman. He was honest, fair and very patient with us. My fiance can be very fickle and Greg was very accommodating. Really the best experience I ever had at a dealership. In and out in 2 hours at the price and payment we were shooting for. Thank you!

Greg Farnworth