Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

909 S Federal Hwy,
Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Pompano Beach, FL, also serving Coconut Creek, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (954) 943-6700 if you have any questions or comments. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Lissa1516
7/09/2016

"Great Experience here"

The Joey Accardi dealership was beyond great. I was helped by the Sales Associate Dean L. who was honest, and helpful. I got exactly what I wanted and he made the process extremely smooth. I was in my brand new Jeep in no time. Thank you!

Dean L.

Chris
6/29/2016

"WORST SERVICE EVER "

WORST SERVICE EVER Made an appointment for warranty work. Arrived 10 minutes early only to be told get into line. I explained I had an appointment as oil changes continued in before my appointment. Then I showed DENNIS the uneven tread ware that's obviously alignment caused. He questioned warrenty but my Ram is less than 12 months old and under 12k miles. And I had truck in one month earlier for normal oil change services. This is to include inspecting the tires for uneven tread ware. Obviously not done. WORST SERVICE EVER.

Dennis Doucette

Jweeb
6/27/2016

"Great experience "

Gerard Polite salesman helped get the deal was looking for Sales experience was not rush or pressured overall a great place to purchase an automobile

Gerard polite, Robert Perez

Capt650
6/12/2016

"Worst service center, EVER!!"

I was warned not to use Joey Accardi service. There has not been one repair that was rectified the first time. Every simple repair requires multiple trips to their service center. This last repair went bad in less than 5 miles. I live very close to the dealer, but I now will drive to Delray to get anything done. Their mechanics are absolutely terrible. If it wasn't for warranty work, I would do it myself. Do yourself a favor, "STEER CLEAR"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett/Mike

Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded to this review

June 13, 2016

Mr. Capt650, I am sorry for your most recent visit to our dealer and would like to get some more information about your visit. If you will please reach out to me by email with a name and phone number where I can reach you. My email is ronk@ja-ag.com.

HauteStepper
4/05/2016

"No one better than DEAN!"

I was lucky to be able to get my dream JEEP all thanks going to Dean who made the process seamless and enjoyable. His patience and care did not go unnoticed.

Dean L

Big truck
3/28/2016

"Big truck guy"

Went into the dealership to find a new Dodge truck met a delightful sales person Jennifer she kept me entertained while everything was taken place one caveat however one of the managers short guy was very mean to her when she couldn't find a truck We walked a lot and we found it got a great payment and I'm very happy

Jennifer Mohammed

TenPoint
3/26/2016

"Dream Car"

They were honest, upfront, worked with me on price. I had visited every dealership in south Florida it seemed and this place was by far the best deal I got.

Jennifer Mohammed

Reachgina
3/23/2016

"Great experience "

I had the best sales people, Denise Pop and Leonel Fernandez. No hassle, fast service and very professional. I highly recommend them, they made my buying experience wonderful. Gina Popa

Denise Pop, Leonel Fernandez

KatrinaJ
3/01/2016

"Yes it was that easy!"

This was above and beyond the BEST experience purchasing a new car EVER! Dean was so lo-key, none of the pressure that you usually get. He show me what I wanted to see a Jeep Wrangler and then he made a recommendation to test drive the Jeep Renegade, he sold me on the Renegade! He spoke to me and not to my husband (big points there!). Dean took the time to point out so many of the features that come standard it really made a difference. When we went inside everyone was so pleasant, Craig the Sales Manager was great he came up to us and introduced himself and had a great conversation with my husband. George in Financing was all smiles, explained everything and gave me everything I needed and nothing I did not. Overall we are now Joey Accardi client for life because of the Outstanding service that you just do not find with other car dealerships!

Dean, Craig, George

LeslieM
2/22/2016

"Great experience"

Dean Lelchuk (Salesman) & Todd (Finance) were both excellent. Dean was fantastic. He took his time with us, answered all our questions, explained all the little details, made it a wonderful experience. He continues to go over and beyond to make sure I'm enjoying my new Jeep and answer any questions I have. He even programmed his phone number in the Jeep so I can call/text him any additional questions as they may arise. How awesome is that? Todd was awesome and totally funny! The dealership is clean, lovely and fully stocked with espresso and gets major bonus points for also having a play room for the kids. Plus, the hubby says we got a really good deal. I couldn't have asked for more. I'd certainly recommend Dean and Joey Accardi.

Dean Lelchuk, Todd