Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

909 S Federal Hwy,
Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Pompano Beach, FL, also serving Coconut Creek, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (954) 943-6700 if you have any questions or comments. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

DgStormz
2/11/2016

"One of the best experiences I had in buying a car!"

I came to this dealership after being referred through my True Buyer Discount Program. I went in and spoke to Hector who was very attentive and make sure to look at all the models he felt I would enjoy but because of the negative equity I had from a previous vehicle I was limited in options. He and the managers worked to find me the best possible vehicle. Even the sales manager CRAIG came up to me and said “you’re the customer and it’s our job to make it work so if this is the car you like I will work every angle to make it happen”. That to me was going above an beyond without any pressure or the feeling of being taken advantage of. The managers worked with the banks and called them directly to push my loan. As soon as I was out of work I went straight there found everything was approved and then Todd took the time, explained the loan, all the coverage and warranties included in my package!! I had gone to three dealers and each one was a nightmare…. They either said they could not help me wanting over 4k down to cover the $5700 negative equity or were extremely shady! I even went to AUTO NATION FORD just to check out the cars but no one bothered to help me. It wasn’t until I walked out after waiting in the lobby for 30 minutes a sales person ran to me gave his card spoke to me as if I was crazy for trying purchase a vehicle. I would definitely recommend going here for your next vehicle purchase and keep in mind its sales and loans if you let them do their job what they spend all day doing I promise you wont be disappointed at the results. GOOD LUCK!!! -let them know I referred you! :)

Hector (SR), Craig (SM) , Todd (FM)

kirk koerber
1/31/2016

"review "

I had a great experience at the dealership and everyone who helped where so nice and very easy to work with and would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle

Hector Aguirre

none
1/27/2016

"This was the worst experience in my life!!"

I had transmission issues with my Dodge Dart that was all covered under warranty. The dealership took 22 days to fix it and when I finally received the car back there were 2 follow ups that I had to do in order to get the engine running correctly. There was absolutely no follow up made by the service department to me and honestly I might not have my car today if I had not gone to the dealership in person to find out what in the world was going on with my warranty repair. Mark was absolutely unacceptable on all levels. I truly would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy.

Mark, Reid

Sangster
1/10/2016

"Nothing but Smiles..The Perfect Car Purchasing Experience!!"

When I first went here to look for a car, I was greeted with friendly smiles. I was never pressured. They let me browse around leisurely without having anybody just hovering over me until I was ready to asked questions. They have a great atmosphere. There was absolutely no pressure, and I didn't feel obligated at any time, like some other dealers makes me feel. They answered my all my questions and explain what my options were. Before purchasing the right car, I did do my homework and checked around. I checked other dealers and they told me they were no discounts or price negotiations on the Dodge Charger Scat Pack and it would take about 4 months to get build and delivered. So I went to Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Not only did I receive my car in about 4 weeks’ time, they actually helped me saved some money. Oh just being modest here...Actually a lot of money, and even got the best interest rate possible for me. They are absolutely friendly, courtesy, professional, and above all genuinely helpful. If you want the right car at the right Price and Excellent customer service, just asked for ALAN LELCHUK (TopNotch)!!! The Perfect Car Purchasing Experience!!! Only Smiles here...

Employee(s) that helped me make it happened is: ALAN LELCHUK,Greg Farnworth, and Todd Arnold

Sangster responded to this review

January 10, 2016

When I first went here to look for a car, I was greeted with friendly smiles. I was never pressured. They let me browse around leisurely without having anybody just hovering over me until I was ready to asked questions. They have a great atmosphere. There was absolutely no pressure, and I didn't feel obligated at any time, like some other dealers makes me feel. They answered my all my questions and explain what my options were. Before purchasing the right car, I did do my homework and checked around. I checked other dealers and they told me they were no discounts or price negotiations on the Dodge Charger Scat Pack and it would take about 4 months to get build and delivered. So I went to Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Not only did I receive my car in about 4 weeks’ time, they actually helped me saved some money. Oh just being modest here...Actually a lot of money, and even got the best interest rate possible for me. They are absolutely friendly, courtesy, professional, and above all genuinely helpful. If you want the right car at the right Price and Excellent customer service, just asked for DEAN LELCHUK (TopNotch)!!! The Perfect Car Purchasing Experience!!! Only Smiles here...

Larry May
1/06/2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!"

One of the best car buying experiences ever. Although I live over 40 miles from the dealership, it was worth the trip . Product Specialist Greg Farnworth was a pleasure to deal with, as was the finance manager Todd Arnold. My wife and I highly recommend this dealership. Larry May

Greg Farnworth, Todd Arnold

Laischa
1/03/2016

"Excelent"

Very Happy Excelent pays very Good attencion I well recomend my frendz Very nice person I lije the service with the coffee and soda/ water

Héctor Aguilar

Jniclo84
12/01/2015

"Thieves "

First time getting my car serviced here and come to find they stole all the change out of my car. Although it's just change its a principal, empty your car if you go here they like to employee thieves. Waiting for Don service manager to call me back. GM Josh offered me gas for compensation and I declined. This is unacceptable, I guess you don't pay your staff enough they have to steal money from your paying customers? Should probably check your inventory I would bet things are missing. I will never go back, never purchase or ever say one good thing about this place.

Luis(service) Josh (GM) Don(service manager)

Alan Ernst
11/20/2015

"Joey Accardi's staff are true professionals!"

From the very beginning, Joey Accardi's staff was accommodating and friendly. They treated me with courtesy and respect and left me with the feeling that they were genuinely thankful for my business. Product Specialist Gregory Farnworth and GM Josh Fertel did everything that was necessary to ensure that each "i" was dotted and every "t" was crossed. I received a great price from them and the entire transaction, from beginning to completion, was done in a timely manner. Being that this was my first Jeep Wrangler, I naturally had quite a lot of questions... and each question I asked was explained to my satisfaction. This dealership is a "breath of fresh air!"

Gregory Farnworth, Josh Fertel

ExtremelyDissatisfied
10/28/2015

"HORRIBLE customer service"

I had my oil changed at this dealership and they failed to put the air filter back on correctly so all the oil leaked from my car. At this time, I had also purchased an oil service change plan that cost approx. $75. Luckily, by the time all the oil leaked I was close enough to a service station for repair and my engine was not damaged (as far as I know) The service manager, Brent, also said he saw oil leaking from my jeep as I drove away... do you think he called me? I demanded to have my money back from the dealership, which I still have not seen and it's been over a month. Brent is the worst service manager I've ever had to deal with, not only with cars, but any kind of customer service issue. I also had to take my jeep in for a recall on a clutch interlock switch while this all was going on. I made 2 appts. and both times after driving all the way in, Brent tells me that the ordered part has not come in yet. Finally, I told him to call ME when the part arrives to stop wasting my time. And I never heard from him (shocker) so when I actually called him, he told me the part was there. Seriously? WORST SERVICE EVER. I will be driving to MIAMI from now on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brent Fisher, Service Manager

Wildbary
10/24/2015

"I came back because of the salesman Corey"

They had the Ram truck we were looking for. The salesman Corey knew the answer to every questions we had on the truck. I am in sales myself & it was important to me to have my questions answered properly. The other dealer I visited said he had the Ram we were looking but when we showed up the truck was not in stock & the salesman could not answer the questions I had. From the sales manager Rob getting involved to George the finance person all was a great buying experience I definitely recommend this dealership.

Corey, Rob, George