Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

909 S Federal Hwy,
Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Pompano Beach, FL, also serving Coconut Creek, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (954) 943-6700 if you have any questions or comments. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

HauteStepper
4/05/2016

"No one better than DEAN!"

I was lucky to be able to get my dream JEEP all thanks going to Dean who made the process seamless and enjoyable. His patience and care did not go unnoticed.

Dean L

Big truck
3/28/2016

"Big truck guy"

Went into the dealership to find a new Dodge truck met a delightful sales person Jennifer she kept me entertained while everything was taken place one caveat however one of the managers short guy was very mean to her when she couldn't find a truck We walked a lot and we found it got a great payment and I'm very happy

Jennifer Mohammed

TenPoint
3/26/2016

"Dream Car"

They were honest, upfront, worked with me on price. I had visited every dealership in south Florida it seemed and this place was by far the best deal I got.

Jennifer Mohammed

Reachgina
3/23/2016

"Great experience "

I had the best sales people, Denise Pop and Leonel Fernandez. No hassle, fast service and very professional. I highly recommend them, they made my buying experience wonderful. Gina Popa

Denise Pop, Leonel Fernandez

KatrinaJ
3/01/2016

"Yes it was that easy!"

This was above and beyond the BEST experience purchasing a new car EVER! Dean was so lo-key, none of the pressure that you usually get. He show me what I wanted to see a Jeep Wrangler and then he made a recommendation to test drive the Jeep Renegade, he sold me on the Renegade! He spoke to me and not to my husband (big points there!). Dean took the time to point out so many of the features that come standard it really made a difference. When we went inside everyone was so pleasant, Craig the Sales Manager was great he came up to us and introduced himself and had a great conversation with my husband. George in Financing was all smiles, explained everything and gave me everything I needed and nothing I did not. Overall we are now Joey Accardi client for life because of the Outstanding service that you just do not find with other car dealerships!

Dean, Craig, George

LeslieM
2/22/2016

"Great experience"

Dean Lelchuk (Salesman) & Todd (Finance) were both excellent. Dean was fantastic. He took his time with us, answered all our questions, explained all the little details, made it a wonderful experience. He continues to go over and beyond to make sure I'm enjoying my new Jeep and answer any questions I have. He even programmed his phone number in the Jeep so I can call/text him any additional questions as they may arise. How awesome is that? Todd was awesome and totally funny! The dealership is clean, lovely and fully stocked with espresso and gets major bonus points for also having a play room for the kids. Plus, the hubby says we got a really good deal. I couldn't have asked for more. I'd certainly recommend Dean and Joey Accardi.

Dean Lelchuk, Todd

DgStormz
2/11/2016

"One of the best experiences I had in buying a car!"

I came to this dealership after being referred through my True Buyer Discount Program. I went in and spoke to Hector who was very attentive and make sure to look at all the models he felt I would enjoy but because of the negative equity I had from a previous vehicle I was limited in options. He and the managers worked to find me the best possible vehicle. Even the sales manager CRAIG came up to me and said “you’re the customer and it’s our job to make it work so if this is the car you like I will work every angle to make it happen”. That to me was going above an beyond without any pressure or the feeling of being taken advantage of. The managers worked with the banks and called them directly to push my loan. As soon as I was out of work I went straight there found everything was approved and then Todd took the time, explained the loan, all the coverage and warranties included in my package!! I had gone to three dealers and each one was a nightmare…. They either said they could not help me wanting over 4k down to cover the $5700 negative equity or were extremely shady! I even went to AUTO NATION FORD just to check out the cars but no one bothered to help me. It wasn’t until I walked out after waiting in the lobby for 30 minutes a sales person ran to me gave his card spoke to me as if I was crazy for trying purchase a vehicle. I would definitely recommend going here for your next vehicle purchase and keep in mind its sales and loans if you let them do their job what they spend all day doing I promise you wont be disappointed at the results. GOOD LUCK!!! -let them know I referred you! :)

Hector (SR), Craig (SM) , Todd (FM)

kirk koerber
1/31/2016

"review "

I had a great experience at the dealership and everyone who helped where so nice and very easy to work with and would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle

Hector Aguirre

none
1/27/2016

"This was the worst experience in my life!!"

I had transmission issues with my Dodge Dart that was all covered under warranty. The dealership took 22 days to fix it and when I finally received the car back there were 2 follow ups that I had to do in order to get the engine running correctly. There was absolutely no follow up made by the service department to me and honestly I might not have my car today if I had not gone to the dealership in person to find out what in the world was going on with my warranty repair. Mark was absolutely unacceptable on all levels. I truly would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy.

Mark, Reid

Sangster
1/10/2016

"Nothing but Smiles..The Perfect Car Purchasing Experience!!"

When I first went here to look for a car, I was greeted with friendly smiles. I was never pressured. They let me browse around leisurely without having anybody just hovering over me until I was ready to asked questions. They have a great atmosphere. There was absolutely no pressure, and I didn't feel obligated at any time, like some other dealers makes me feel. They answered my all my questions and explain what my options were. Before purchasing the right car, I did do my homework and checked around. I checked other dealers and they told me they were no discounts or price negotiations on the Dodge Charger Scat Pack and it would take about 4 months to get build and delivered. So I went to Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Not only did I receive my car in about 4 weeks’ time, they actually helped me saved some money. Oh just being modest here...Actually a lot of money, and even got the best interest rate possible for me. They are absolutely friendly, courtesy, professional, and above all genuinely helpful. If you want the right car at the right Price and Excellent customer service, just asked for ALAN LELCHUK (TopNotch)!!! The Perfect Car Purchasing Experience!!! Only Smiles here...

Employee(s) that helped me make it happened is: ALAN LELCHUK,Greg Farnworth, and Todd Arnold

Sangster responded to this review

January 10, 2016

When I first went here to look for a car, I was greeted with friendly smiles. I was never pressured. They let me browse around leisurely without having anybody just hovering over me until I was ready to asked questions. They have a great atmosphere. There was absolutely no pressure, and I didn't feel obligated at any time, like some other dealers makes me feel. They answered my all my questions and explain what my options were. Before purchasing the right car, I did do my homework and checked around. I checked other dealers and they told me they were no discounts or price negotiations on the Dodge Charger Scat Pack and it would take about 4 months to get build and delivered. So I went to Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. Not only did I receive my car in about 4 weeks’ time, they actually helped me saved some money. Oh just being modest here...Actually a lot of money, and even got the best interest rate possible for me. They are absolutely friendly, courtesy, professional, and above all genuinely helpful. If you want the right car at the right Price and Excellent customer service, just asked for DEAN LELCHUK (TopNotch)!!! The Perfect Car Purchasing Experience!!! Only Smiles here...