Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good

Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward in Pompano Beach, FL, also serving Coconut Creek, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (954) 590-0377 if you have any questions or comments. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Eastonshooter
12/29/2014

"Body Shop"

Took my truck there to have my bumper replaced. The dealer did not do the work per the insurance estimate but instead took the cheaper way and reused the bumper and plastic parts, painted it and called it good. They left off paint on the tailgate which they should have filed a supplement but stated the insurance did not cover it, they did not attempt to file a supplement to address the tailgate damage. This body shop is horrible and I will not recommend or use them ever again. When questioned them they refused to show proof parts were ordered for the truck. Speaking of the accident the truck was brand new 2014 and hadn't even received the tag. This poor service made the value of the truck go down even more because of the bad job they did. No I am in the hole more because of the bad service and work.

Body Shop

qtpi1969
11/20/2014

"Beware of buying from this dealership!"

We came in for a Subaru and the Subaru manager didn't want us to leave without a car. Ended up with a 2014 Jeep Compass. I said I wanted a car with a sunroof and he laughed at me and joked that he'd go get a saw. I would have left on the spot except my husband wanted a new car since ours was having a supposed compressor issue according to the automotive dept. I had my doubts. So we are offered the Jeep and were not told until AFTER we purchased that it only had 1 keyfob which they still have not attempted to pay us back for (got one for $130 at a locksmith nearby). It came with no roof rack, crappy tinting (which they did make good on a replacement EXCEPT we had to pay $100 for stripping the old tint off...so not really free re-tinting). Just as full of it as any other dealer, but when you need a new car, what can you do? The car did come with a 2 yr. parts warranty and option to add a further warranty later and free oil changes from Jeep (let's just see if they actually are completely free when the time comes to get one. I doubt it.) That is the only reason they are getting 3 stars. Keep in mind, Subaru dealers don't know jack about Jeeps so make sure you examine your vehicle for all features available. We were told by the dealer that it had rear wheel drive only to find out it was 4WD. Suprise surprise it had autostart, but lacked a USB port. They just wanted that car off the lot and didn't even know anything about it. That is typical shady business practice. The manager promised to contact us about payback for the second key and never did. I question their integrity and warn anyone thinking of buying from them to be careful. They are a sketchy dealership to say the least. They nickeled and dined us the whole way through the deal. But my husband likes the car. I liked my Forrester better though. Be careful buying from these sweet-talkers. And ask questions before you buy!

Subaru manager & Salesman, David

Davey11111
9/25/2014

"Do Not Buy from here"

I arrived and sales guy spent most of the time yawning! I picked the car to buy an negotiated a standard discount for the car. agreed to collect 10 days later. Call on the morning and told car gone ! but replacement of the same model with 2500 miles on the clock! Eventually found the car i agreed to buy being driven by the owners wife. Eventually they arranged to get the car to me, now with 400 miles on the clock. Went to have a look before finalizing deal and arrived before it was cleaned up, what a mess inside. Disgusting is the best word. After so many issues decided this was not acceptable and not to buy the car.

several

Ednieterr
8/23/2014

"Mr. Nieter"

I was treated very professionally and promptly. The sales man was very informative about the vehicles. The salesman helped me to find the perfect car.

Dean M. Lelchuck

rebekahjeep0880
8/17/2014

"GREAT PEOPLE, FELT LIKE FAMILY"

July 4th just an hour before closing not expecting anything but a test drive we found ourselves driving away in a 12mil 2014 wrangler.From the moment we arrived both Dean & Billy treated us like family,they're straight talkers no salesman BS just great dedicated people you can relate to in life,really average people helping people "not a brow sweating business transaction" with options, so we HIGHLY recommend Dean,Billy and their staff for making the impossible for us, very possible.

Dean Lelchuck , Billy

George122
7/28/2014

"Jeep Grand Limited"

Can you believe it I actually was very impressed and love purchasing my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from them. Service was very friendly and the customer service was excellent

Dean > Lelch

HalleM
7/27/2014

"Highly Recommend - Excellent Team"

From the sales team (Dean ROCKS) to Finance (kudos to Joe) I had an EXCELLENT experience purchasing my new Jeep. No pressure, very friendly, family oriented approach.

Dean and Joe

jesse.emby
7/21/2014

"best experience for my first car"

love the place very friendly they help with everything and are great people i would recommend this place to every one i know thanks again guys

Dean M. Lelchuck

jorgepreble
7/15/2014

"Best Experience, Friendliest Service"

My experience at Joey Accardi was very pleasant. From beginning to end I was treated cordially and I feel I got a very fair price without any smoke and mirrors. I feel like I can trust everyone there, from the sales associates to finance department all the way to service and body shop. My car got sideswiped within a few weeks of me buying it which was unfortunate, but I took it in for body work and the body shop was timely and thorough. They did an excellent job and I would recommend Joey Accardi any day. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Adidas (sales), Robert (body shop), Billy (body shop), Charlie (finance)

jefffurmanski
7/14/2014

"most dishonest dealership ever"

This has been the most unpleasant experience of my life. From my vehicle not being ready on time, to the equipment specified not being installed, to the lack of communication and worst of all the blatent disregard for my time. Stay away from this place.

kurt