Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

909 S Federal Hwy,
Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward in Pompano Beach, FL, also serving Coconut Creek, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (954) 590-0377 if you have any questions or comments. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of North Broward offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Happy buyer
6/07/2015

"Great buying experience"

Wonderful buying experience. This dealership has wonderful, experienced, professional people. Made the buying experience very enjoyable. Felt like I was taken very good care of. Susie Wheeler is a real pro. Thanks for everything.

Susie Wheeler. Joey Accardi did step in to say hello & wish me well with my purchase.

Disappointed
5/22/2015

"Liars"

Picked up our car, broke down when we got home they told us to take it to our local dealership get it fixed and they would pay, sent them a copy of the bill the salesman said he would put it into accounts, guess what they refused to pay. I called them they said it was too bad they were not paying. They are the most unprofessional people that I have ever dealt with. Stay away!!!

Liars

FLGreg
5/09/2015

"average dealership - average buying experience"

Dealership made a mistake on our vehicle registration and it took 3 months to get anyone at the dealership to help. Purchased a new 2015 Subaru Forrester. Great vehicle. Highly recommend it. After contacting Costco auto program for assistance - sine we are Costco members and we were referred to Accardi through Costco, we finally got someone's attention. Thank you to Tammy and Jim who finally helped us resolve our problem. Not only were they truthful with us, but they were also great communicators - keeping us updated and within days delivering to us a corrected vehicle registration. I only wish everyone at this dealership were of the quality and had the professionalism that these two individuals demonstrated to my wife and I. They renewed our faith in the dealership. Thank you Tammy and Jim.

David Elkind

Eastonshooter
12/29/2014

"Body Shop"

Took my truck there to have my bumper replaced. The dealer did not do the work per the insurance estimate but instead took the cheaper way and reused the bumper and plastic parts, painted it and called it good. They left off paint on the tailgate which they should have filed a supplement but stated the insurance did not cover it, they did not attempt to file a supplement to address the tailgate damage. This body shop is horrible and I will not recommend or use them ever again. When questioned them they refused to show proof parts were ordered for the truck. Speaking of the accident the truck was brand new 2014 and hadn't even received the tag. This poor service made the value of the truck go down even more because of the bad job they did. No I am in the hole more because of the bad service and work.

Body Shop

qtpi1969
11/20/2014

"Beware of buying from this dealership!"

We came in for a Subaru and the Subaru manager didn't want us to leave without a car. Ended up with a 2014 Jeep Compass. I said I wanted a car with a sunroof and he laughed at me and joked that he'd go get a saw. I would have left on the spot except my husband wanted a new car since ours was having a supposed compressor issue according to the automotive dept. I had my doubts. So we are offered the Jeep and were not told until AFTER we purchased that it only had 1 keyfob which they still have not attempted to pay us back for (got one for $130 at a locksmith nearby). It came with no roof rack, crappy tinting (which they did make good on a replacement EXCEPT we had to pay $100 for stripping the old tint off...so not really free re-tinting). Just as full of it as any other dealer, but when you need a new car, what can you do? The car did come with a 2 yr. parts warranty and option to add a further warranty later and free oil changes from Jeep (let's just see if they actually are completely free when the time comes to get one. I doubt it.) That is the only reason they are getting 3 stars. Keep in mind, Subaru dealers don't know jack about Jeeps so make sure you examine your vehicle for all features available. We were told by the dealer that it had rear wheel drive only to find out it was 4WD. Suprise surprise it had autostart, but lacked a USB port. They just wanted that car off the lot and didn't even know anything about it. That is typical shady business practice. The manager promised to contact us about payback for the second key and never did. I question their integrity and warn anyone thinking of buying from them to be careful. They are a sketchy dealership to say the least. They nickeled and dined us the whole way through the deal. But my husband likes the car. I liked my Forrester better though. Be careful buying from these sweet-talkers. And ask questions before you buy!

Subaru manager & Salesman, David

Davey11111
9/25/2014

"Do Not Buy from here"

I arrived and sales guy spent most of the time yawning! I picked the car to buy an negotiated a standard discount for the car. agreed to collect 10 days later. Call on the morning and told car gone ! but replacement of the same model with 2500 miles on the clock! Eventually found the car i agreed to buy being driven by the owners wife. Eventually they arranged to get the car to me, now with 400 miles on the clock. Went to have a look before finalizing deal and arrived before it was cleaned up, what a mess inside. Disgusting is the best word. After so many issues decided this was not acceptable and not to buy the car.

several

Ednieterr
8/23/2014

"Mr. Nieter"

I was treated very professionally and promptly. The sales man was very informative about the vehicles. The salesman helped me to find the perfect car.

Dean M. Lelchuck

rebekahjeep0880
8/17/2014

"GREAT PEOPLE, FELT LIKE FAMILY"

July 4th just an hour before closing not expecting anything but a test drive we found ourselves driving away in a 12mil 2014 wrangler.From the moment we arrived both Dean & Billy treated us like family,they're straight talkers no salesman BS just great dedicated people you can relate to in life,really average people helping people "not a brow sweating business transaction" with options, so we HIGHLY recommend Dean,Billy and their staff for making the impossible for us, very possible.

Dean Lelchuck , Billy

George122
7/28/2014

"Jeep Grand Limited"

Can you believe it I actually was very impressed and love purchasing my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited from them. Service was very friendly and the customer service was excellent

Dean > Lelch

HalleM
7/27/2014

"Highly Recommend - Excellent Team"

From the sales team (Dean ROCKS) to Finance (kudos to Joe) I had an EXCELLENT experience purchasing my new Jeep. No pressure, very friendly, family oriented approach.

Dean and Joe