Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

909 S Federal Hwy,
Pompano Beach, Florida 33062
Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Pompano Beach, FL, also serving Coconut Creek, FL and Fort Lauderdale, FL is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (954) 943-6700 if you have any questions or comments. Joey Accardi Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram offers a full selection of service areas including: •New Vehicle Sales •Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales •Car Loans and Financing •Certified Service Department •Full Selection of Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM Parts and Accessories

About Joey Accardi Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

mar
8/12/2015

"Best services"

I was referred to this dealer and I didn't want to go because it was to far and I have one dealer at 5 minutes from my house but I had a really bad experience in the one by my house that I have to decide to go Joey Accardi and I have to admit that my experience it was excellent and I recommend this dealer and definitely I will come back if I need it again.

Hector Aguirre

Jeff S
8/05/2015

"Horrific Sales contact and Service "

The dealership sold to me a Nitrofill (Nitrogen instead of air in tires) package. The Jeep was delivered with 45 lbs pressure in one tire and 36, 37, 39 in the others... they never even attempted to get the tires correct upon delivery. I called then to schedule it being corrected with the sales person Greg Farnsworth as he said no problem just put regular air in the tires. I said then why did I get the package? He said it doesn't matter... I said I want NItrofill and the service was due and he replied they are just going to sell you on another package. I insisted to put Nitrofill in the tires and he said you don't get an appointment for that just bring it in and they will do it... I pulled in and t he service adviser said he would take it and then the mechanic started puttiing regular air in the left front tire. I said that is suppose to be Nitrofill and he said we don't have Nitrofill. I said the why did your dealership sell it to me? I went to find the service manager and he said oh he is new he didn't know we have it... I went to the Sales manager Joshua he said sorry go tell Reid. The service manager, Reid said just put regular air in the tires. I replied no and he said well tell the mechanic that it is in back. They later came out to say that the machine is broken. I went back to Reid whom did not want to speak to me me again but did so w reluctance. He said Greg should not have told me to just come in because he would have told me the Nitrofill machine is broken. The service manager Reid then stated that he did not know the machine was broken... I replied what good what that have done if you did no know your Nitrofill was not working? He said true, Sorry. He also apologized that the mechanic did no know they had Nitrolfill as he was new. I ask if they could call a local place to get a favor and the said no. I went into to speak with the manager and ask they could help and they replied 'No'. The salesman yesed me to death and said come in, the service department mechanic did not know they had Nitrofill, the service department manager blamed the sales manager for my coming by unexpected and the mechanic was not properly trained and the service manager was unaware that the Nitrofill machine was broken and had no customer service skills and refused to help me by asking a local vendor to comp me. The service manager said to just put air in the tires and I had to explain that they would have to deplete the tires and re-establish Nitrolfill and he said true, he said you will have to take another day off. The sales manager refused to further the effort r attend to the matter. I am very sorry I bought my Jeep here and I wont again.

Joshua (Sales Manager), Reid (Service Manager) various others

luvkjones
7/14/2015

"maintenance and service "

I have nothing but the best service from Reid, the service agent. He has always been attentive and have a willing attitude to address the issues that I have presented to him since purchasing my car. I think that his professionalism is exceptional and much appreciated.

Reid

Heinz Senior
7/13/2015

"Problems with my Dodge Ram 1500"

I bought a beautiful brand new Dodge 1500 4x2 back in October 2014 and after 2 weeks started having problems with the brakes.Its been in and out service for a total of 90 days or more and they couldn't fix the problem. First it was pulling to the left when you pushed the brakes, then traveling to long to stop mostly when you need to stop suddenly ( in an emergency ), so far the general manager and the service manager did not care less about my problem, actually i was a pain in the rear for them when ii am the aggravated person here. They asked me to call Chrysler witch i did, and of course as you know the communications are impossible. When you call Dodge is like calling nobody, you just leave messages in an answering machine, and after 30 days they and several stages and managers, their solution was sell them back my truck at the actual price of an used car in the market ??? Instead buying back the truck and get me on a safe truck and deal with their problem. Guys "I BOUGHT A NEW TRUCK THAT HAS BEEN TORN APART AND CHANGED PARTS SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY CAN NOT FIND THE PROBLEM" So after all these months and wasting time i gave up and learn how to leave with the brake issue. Now all my lights are on on the dashboard and the fuel sensor is not working since 2 weeks a go. I went to drop off the truck for service and they couldn't take it because it was Friday and they won't put me in a rental for the weekend, so i told the service manager i was traveling in the weekend for work and his answer was: "just keep the tank full"...funny and lucky guy, though. Ok, i come today Monday 7/13/15 to drop off the car and they couldn't take the car because the had too many cars and the same service manager tells me he can not put me in a rental again??? The guys name is Rease, shakes his head when he seas me coming back like i am a crazy person... Guess what Mr Rease and MR Joey Accardi, your customer service is the worst, your lack of interest about me driving a car that is not safe is a liability is second to none ! Chrysler or Dodge, i love your cars but please do not manufacture them on Fridays. I will go to the Lemon Law to see if it works, since Joey Accardy hides to take responsibility, and i will also try to get a lawyer to give you a little head ache that you well deserve

Mostly all of them helped, some cared about it, most didn't care

JimLuge123
7/08/2015

"Great deal on the truck of my dreams."

Jesse was great. I came in with a budget in mind and they made it happen. Couldn't be happier. Can't take my eyes off my new Ram.

Todd in finance.

"A Sucker born every minute"
6/25/2015

"once u buy we"r not your guy!"

I have had 3 problems with my 2009 jeep compass, nothing of course is covered by the power tran warrenty that Capital One insisted on adding 2000 to amount i borrowed.I had the car there last month for the brakes no one mentioned the other problems,i had to get that info from an oil change guy. I will read & research very well next time as i have found many complaints about this dealership. These have been expensive repairs coming out of my very lean pocket,this world is truly buyer beware, and Joey Arcadia, has had its last good review from me. I took my brother there 2 mos after my purchase I just hope he has better luck then me . Stay away from this dealership & the whole family is in cars so i hope we here in South Fla. will be careful.,& STAY AWAY FROM ARCADIA!!

John P. was very helpful&honest he just works for a ripoff

Happy buyer
6/07/2015

"Great buying experience"

Wonderful buying experience. This dealership has wonderful, experienced, professional people. Made the buying experience very enjoyable. Felt like I was taken very good care of. Susie Wheeler is a real pro. Thanks for everything.

Susie Wheeler. Joey Accardi did step in to say hello & wish me well with my purchase.

Disappointed
5/22/2015

"Liars"

Picked up our car, broke down when we got home they told us to take it to our local dealership get it fixed and they would pay, sent them a copy of the bill the salesman said he would put it into accounts, guess what they refused to pay. I called them they said it was too bad they were not paying. They are the most unprofessional people that I have ever dealt with. Stay away!!!

Liars

FLGreg
5/09/2015

"average dealership - average buying experience"

Dealership made a mistake on our vehicle registration and it took 3 months to get anyone at the dealership to help. Purchased a new 2015 Subaru Forrester. Great vehicle. Highly recommend it. After contacting Costco auto program for assistance - sine we are Costco members and we were referred to Accardi through Costco, we finally got someone's attention. Thank you to Tammy and Jim who finally helped us resolve our problem. Not only were they truthful with us, but they were also great communicators - keeping us updated and within days delivering to us a corrected vehicle registration. I only wish everyone at this dealership were of the quality and had the professionalism that these two individuals demonstrated to my wife and I. They renewed our faith in the dealership. Thank you Tammy and Jim.

David Elkind

Eastonshooter
12/29/2014

"Body Shop"

Took my truck there to have my bumper replaced. The dealer did not do the work per the insurance estimate but instead took the cheaper way and reused the bumper and plastic parts, painted it and called it good. They left off paint on the tailgate which they should have filed a supplement but stated the insurance did not cover it, they did not attempt to file a supplement to address the tailgate damage. This body shop is horrible and I will not recommend or use them ever again. When questioned them they refused to show proof parts were ordered for the truck. Speaking of the accident the truck was brand new 2014 and hadn't even received the tag. This poor service made the value of the truck go down even more because of the bad job they did. No I am in the hole more because of the bad service and work.

Body Shop