John Hinderer Honda

John Hinderer Honda
John Hinderer Honda Info

Germain Honda of Dublin

Roush Honda

"It was a Divine experience! "

I appreciated the staff that I worked with to buy our new car. Joel, Jerrod and Frank were great. They were great at finding me the exact car I had desired.

Joel K.

"New CRV"

Just bought a new CRV and had a good experience with Chad (salesperson). I absolutely HATE buying cars but this experience was not bad. We agreed on a price over the internet and that was exactly what I was charged. The staff was totally friendly and Chad Knew I was on a time frame and got my sell handled promptly.

Chad

"Outstanding experience ! "

I had a great experience leasing my new accord sport at john hinderer Honda , there was no pressure sales and all the employees there were very helpful , this is the 3rd honda I have purchased there and I plan on using them for any future purchases

Gary Dille

"great first experince "

Jim and Frank were awesome my first time buying a car and it was pretty obvious but they explained everything to me so I could understand it and explained why something was this price I felt like I wasn't taken advantage of and that would of been pretty easy for them to do and I really appreciated that cuz most dealerships would've tried to Jack up everything they could my first time buying a car and probably the only place I will continue to go in the future

jim and frank

"Good prices, great selection, awesome service"

Drove 2 hours on a Sunday without an appointment. Our salesman (Gary) took time to make sure all of our expectations were met and even stayed an hour past closing to see us off. The finance officer ( Frank) took his time to complete all the paperwork needed so he could process our loan the following day without needing us to return to the dealership. Knowing that we would be returning to the area in 2 days, Frank took time to find us a better interest rate and called to let is know that we could stop by on our way by the dealership to sign the new papers. Thank you both for your exceptional service. We love our new odyssey and will recommend your dealership to everyone.

Gary/ Frank

"The salesman can make the difference in how you are treated!"

This is the 1st time in my years of purchasing vehicles that I was treated with respect and professionalism.No games were played, Jim Brown is the best salesman I have ever encountered. He was interested in what I wanted, explained and answered all questions I had. I was very impressed! So I knew he was the one I was coming back to purchase the car from, and I did!

Jim Brown

"GREAT SERVICE"

Service was great! Everyone was very professional and nice to deal with! I love my 2014 Honda accord and appreciate how detailed Matt was when showing me all of the features for my car. He even helped me set up my music and phone. Frank was very informative and gave me updates regarding my recent purchase.

Matt Harper and Frank Ford

"Good Experience"

Just what I expected. My husband has a 2012 Honda CRV. We have been pleased with it, so I purchased one also. I am sure we will enjoy driving this one too.

Gary Dille II

"My 2015 Honda Fit "

John Hinderer Honda has a great staff.. Gary stayed late on a Sunday to answer all of our questions, and went over all of our options in great detail. He even set the radio stations and showed me how to connect to Bluetooth. He gave us a tour around and even introduced us to the service department. Thank you

Gary Dille

"Service to our Lease Honda2014"

That was the first time I have ever taken a car in for service and my service person was excellent! Not only did he make me feel welcome but showed me around and offered me drinks. I would recommend him to anyone. I am not sure if his name was Jason Culver or Jeremy Cowdrey. Thanks so much for great service!!

Jason Culver and Jeremy Cowdrey