John Hinderer Honda

Roush Honda

Glockner Honda Toyota

Sashwin
6/09/2015

"Very friendly and detailed in their response"

I traveled all the way down from Columbus to this place based on my friends feedback and I strike the best deal and the best Car (Honda CRV - EX). Sales person is very friendly and detailed in explaining every small thing. This is my first new car and I strongly believe I bought it from the best dealer. I called the dealer after one month of my purchase for some clarifications and they are very responsive. PS: Gary is the sales person whom I worked with and overall my experience is excellent.

Gary

Fellfortheirscam
6/05/2015

"No integrity"

The sales people at this establishment have no integrity and if you have an issue that needs addressed they lie to cover up their mistakes. If you want the story just check out the better business bureau.

Tyler Brown

Berk
5/27/2015

"excellent team."

I checked out the dealership online and received an email from Kara setting up a time for us to come in and looks at CRV's. When we arrived, we were greeted by Ron Strong our salesman. He made us feel like we have known each other for years. This made us feel like we were in the right place. Took a test drive and started looking at our options. We were in between leasing or buying. Ron hooked us up with Jarrod from the lease dept. and he answered our questions and made us feel like we were making the right choice. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family. Keep up the great work, and we will be back in the future for our next Honda. Bob and Deb Berkekey

Ron Strong, Jarrod ?

HMQ
5/19/2015

"Great experience buying new Odyssey "

Miguel went out of his way to share everything about Odyssey so I could make informed decisions. He even went out in driving rain to close the windows on my trade-in, definitely above and beyond.

Miguel, Casey

Costaalot
5/11/2015

"Wasted too much time negotiating!"

I like my car but I wasted 3 hours negotiating with all these people who were supposed to be "working" for me to give me a great deal. I said what I could pay and they kept saying they couldn't do it. Came down to me asking for 2 tires and they only wanted to give me 1. Really?! Stop wasting everyone's time and just give me what I want. I was NOT asking for unreasonable and they still made plenty of money off me. Could've lowered the price if you didn't employ 3 people to play "the game" with me!!!! Did they think I was stupid? Felt like it.....

Miguel, Tyler, Jack

Kmwh 47
5/09/2015

"Very pleasant, sales dept polite, and helpful"

Traveling cross country car died went I to look for new car. Everyone very helpful in working with us in purchasing another vehicle. Especially with paperwork, buying our other vehicle and getting us back on the road again. Did have problem with service dept getting them to attach appropriate wiring so we could pull out camper.

Tyler and Miguel

BakerFam
5/07/2015

"Awesome!"

You have an awesome team! Our salesman, Tyler was able to help us pinpoint exactly what we wanted and needed. We are loving our new Honda!

Tyler Brown

Mellisas 3
5/03/2015

"Amazing Experience"

I let the dealership know all my concerns. They picked up my vehicle, that isn't a Honda by the way, and had everything diagnosed with a solution within 2 hours. I had 4 new tires put on balanced and aligned, transmission flushed, back brakes, power steering flushed, and my oil changed. I was called when they finished, made a payment over the phone, and next thing I knew they returned my vehicle back to my work the same day. Amazing experience that took nearly no time out of my busy day.

Jason

hotrod48
4/29/2015

"Great Service "

Definitely met my expectations. They took my car in at the scheduled time and the service was done in an appropriate amount of time. The waiting area is very comfortable. I will definitely return for my next scheduled maintenance.

Craig Sims

LOVE MY CIVIC . .
4/21/2015

"Great Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Civic from John Hinderer a few days ago. Although I live in Columbus where there are numerous Honda dealers, prices offered by John Hinderer were more attractive. It was definitely worth the drive to Licking County. I had communicated by e-mail a couple of times with Gary Dille prior to my visit, and felt comfortable from that point on. There was no "pressure" during the process and Gary went out of his way to get me the deal I wanted. He was also very knowledgeable and thorough in his explanation of the documents involved and the vehicle itself. Also, Ashley (last name unknown) accompanied me on my test drive and assisted Gary thereafter in many ways. I will definitely recommend John Hinderer Honda to family and friends, and purchase my next car (when the time comes) from this dealership.

Sales (Gary Dille), Customer Service/Laison (Ashley) [Last Name Unknown]