John Hinderer Honda

John Hinderer Honda Info

Germain Honda of Dublin

Roush Honda

"GREAT SERVICE"

Service was great! Everyone was very professional and nice to deal with! I love my 2014 Honda accord and appreciate how detailed Matt was when showing me all of the features for my car. He even helped me set up my music and phone. Frank was very informative and gave me updates regarding my recent purchase.

Matt Harper and Frank Ford

"Good Experience"

Just what I expected. My husband has a 2012 Honda CRV. We have been pleased with it, so I purchased one also. I am sure we will enjoy driving this one too.

Gary Dille II

"My 2015 Honda Fit "

John Hinderer Honda has a great staff.. Gary stayed late on a Sunday to answer all of our questions, and went over all of our options in great detail. He even set the radio stations and showed me how to connect to Bluetooth. He gave us a tour around and even introduced us to the service department. Thank you

Gary Dille

"Service to our Lease Honda2014"

That was the first time I have ever taken a car in for service and my service person was excellent! Not only did he make me feel welcome but showed me around and offered me drinks. I would recommend him to anyone. I am not sure if his name was Jason Culver or Jeremy Cowdrey. Thanks so much for great service!!

Jason Culver and Jeremy Cowdrey

"The Best Deal at JHH."

We leased a new Honda Civic LX yesterday. We weren't going to trade yesterday just finding out what kind of deal you would give us. As it turned out we drove home a new car!! We have a smaller lease payment and all brand new parts. We are very happy. They showed me how to hook up my phone with the blue tooth. Tyler was very personable and knows his job. It is our third Honda leased through Honda Financial Services.

Tyler Brown

"WONDERFUL"

After 70 years this was my first ever NEW car. So glad it was with this dealership and the people at John Hinder Honda. This was my 3rd car purchase at John Hinder Honda and will come back again when I need another vehicle.

Jackie George

"Fair and Honest"

Hinderer Honda has been serviceing our cars since 2004. That includes 1 Honda, an Acura, and a Lexus. They saved us $500-$1000 by having our service done there rather than the local Acura and Lexus dealers. They have always tried to be fair, even when something wasn't exactly covered by the Hinda warranty. And once you go there a few times, they remember you by name. Not a necessity but a nice touch. We also recently had our Hinda Ridgeline repaired in the body shop. All work was done as specified, on time and with excellent quality.

Zach in Service.

"It is a pleasure to lease with you!"

I leased a 2014 Honda CIvic on June 30th. My sales associate was well informed, welcoming, and helpful. I watched Mr. Hinderer interact with customers throughout my 4 hours there and also with me. He seems to truly be concerned with customer care. Thank you Tyler Brown!

Tyler Brown

"Our experience with John Hinderer Honda"

Over the last 45 years, I have purchased several cars. Some experiences have been good, and others have been very average. Our experience at John Hinderer Honda set a new standard of excellence in purchasing an automobile. From the first contact we received from Jim Brown, to the conversation with Scott in Finance, we were made to feel appreciated and valued as a customer. Though the process takes some time (it always does), we never felt alone and sensed a team of experts was working to make the process as efficient as possible. Jim Brown answered ever question and was a true professional throughout the process. We have told our friends, clients and customers about our wonderful experience.

Jim Brown

"THE BEST car buying experience ever!!"

We went to look after learning that oir suv was totalled. Never dreamed we could own a new car but we left that day with exactly what we wAnted.

Nathan