John Hinderer Honda

John Hinderer Honda
John Hinderer Honda Info

Germain Honda of Dublin

Roush Honda

"Timing belt/water pump Odyssey. "

We couldn't be more pleased with the service and attention we got to especially to detail. Nothing was missed The service writer Zach really did a superb job. I highly recommend Henderer Honda for service and sales.

Zack

"Big Thanks"

Thank you for a great experience when buying / leasing a new vehicle, everybody was so helpful and went out if their way to help us

Matt and everybody else

"Wonderful!!"

Best dealership I have worked with always friendly and willing to work with you. Have bought 2 cars here and I will continue coming back.

Melissa keith

"Excellent Price, no games, great experience!"

The bottom line: Hinderer honda had the best honda prices in the expanded columbus area with fast responses, no pressure, and no games. They were polite and did exactly what they said they would, when they said they would. EXCELLENT experience and we will definitely be back. :) The longer story: I just purchased a new 2015 Honda CR-V EX AWD from John Hinderer Honda. In my buying process I e-mailed every dealership within a 50 mile radius of Columbus, OH to see who had the best price. Hinderer was the fastest response and they gave me their lowest price the first time. Others were hundreds or thousands of dollars more expensive for the exact same vehicle. They were polite, to the point, and played no games. When I got to the dealership it was the same story. They had the car they said they would (still covered in factory plastic inside!) and went over all the details without dragging the process out. Our salesman Kenny was awesome - perfect mix of knowledgeable and respectful of our time, and willing to flat out say he didn't know when he didn't know something. In finance the man I worked with took the time to explain everything and was not frustrated as I asked many questions and we went over many, many options. They did low-ball my trade compared to what truecar and other websites said it should be so I am selling it privately, but to be fair to them it isn't the type of car they have on their lots (it's dangerously close to a clunker) so I understand they were charging me for their hassle with it. Overall I recommend Hinderer wholeheartedly and believe me, I did my research. They went the extra mile for me and did it with a smile.

Kenny, Bailey, Mr. Sims

"Sales and service Number One."

Chad Chesrown has been such a knowledgeable salesman. He answered all our questions so completely. We have purchased Honda after Honda from him. We always leave happy and return for the great service after the sale. I refer friends to the dealership with the confidence that they will be getting the same great salesmanship.

Chad Chesrown

"Awesome! Great service and great people!"

Melissa Keith was indispensable in the purchase of my vehicle! She knew what I needed and didn't try to sell me anything else! She explained all the bells and whistles of my car, which was incredibly useful due to my old car being from the '80's! Also, she was sensitive enough to wait until I was actually approved for financing before I could see the one she had in mind. Fast forward a few months, my periscope antenna was accidentally damaged while on the Hinderer lot. Melissa, as well as Jason Culver from their service department, saw to it that it was replaced with all new parts. That, along with the labor, came at no cost to me! I definitely recommend Melissa Keith and the John Hinderer Honda team to anyone needing to purchase a vehicle! I don't believe I will ever buy from another dealer!

Melissa Keith

"Great body shop too"

Unfortunately, for me, I have had 2 occasions to use the Hinderer body shop services this year. On both occasions the work was completed on time, in a reasonable amount of time, and with high quality. No phone calls to "adjust" the price. Just drop it off and pick it up. I also get my 2010 Ridgeline serviced at Hinderer. On a past service visit for an oil change and tire rotation, they really screwed up. However, when the problem was discovered, they were very reasonable and understanding about what had happened and were very reasonable in coming to a resolution to the problem.. I still get my Ridgeline serviced there.

Zack in Service

"Excellent service!"

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly. Melissa explained the features of the car very well, and I was very impressed. She's very pleasant and I'd recommend her to anyone. She's sold me three cars already and I'm seriously considering buying a fourth!

Melissa Keith

"It was a Divine experience! "

I appreciated the staff that I worked with to buy our new car. Joel, Jerrod and Frank were great. They were great at finding me the exact car I had desired.

Joel K.

"New CRV"

Just bought a new CRV and had a good experience with Chad (salesperson). I absolutely HATE buying cars but this experience was not bad. We agreed on a price over the internet and that was exactly what I was charged. The staff was totally friendly and Chad Knew I was on a time frame and got my sell handled promptly.

Chad