John Hinderer Honda

Roush Honda

Glockner Honda Toyota

Jennifer Bukey
3/03/2015

"Pre-owned vehicle purchase - great experience "

I could not have been more pleased with the customer service I received at John Hinderer. I was a little intimidated walking into the dealership, not knowing a lot about cars. Immediately I was greeted by a sales associate who made me feel comfortable, just like talking to a friend. He went above and beyond professionally to be sure I was getting exactly what I needed in a vehicle, as did the gentleman in finance. Together, they made sure I was getting the perfect vehicle within my budget, and I could not have been more pleased with the experience or my purchase!! Thank you!

Greg Strausz, Frank Ford

jilldillon
2/17/2015

"Awesome Sales and Finance Team"

AAAAA Service! This was my daughter's first auto loan. We saw a vehicle online and scheduled a test drive for same day . My daughter was allowed to keep the vehicle all day. in the mean time, the sales Mgr Gary and Sales associate Kara were working hard to get her approved with a low interest rate and affordable monthly payments. My daughter was able to leave with the vehicle the same day as the test drive, with a 2012 Hyundai with 46K miles (1 owner vehicle) & a very low interst rate and low monthly payments! no haggling, no hard sales tatics. The finance manager was awesome, personable, and genuinely concerned that we get the very best deal! I highly recommend this dealership.

Kara Crampton, Gary Dille

don't buy from Lindsay
2/10/2015

"GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE"

I bought a 2011 Pilot EX-L last week at John Hinderer Honda. Fantastic salesperson (Greg Strausz), fair price, great service, overall excellent buying experience! I had come close to doing a deal at another local Honda dealership for a 2011 Pilot EX-L, but the experience was less than desirable -- I am glad I sought out John Hinderer Honda (and dealt with Greg Strausz)!!! P.S. Their free ice cream "sweetened" the deal -- haha!!!

Greg Strausz

Gspang
1/17/2015

"Great Buying experience"

As best I can summarize, Hinderer Honda did everything right during the recent purchase of a 2015 Accord EX. I made the initial contact through their website, received a live phone call within 10 minutes to confirm my arrival time and was told who to ask for. Matt introduced himself upon our arrival but handed us off to a product Specialist or Presenter. The car was ready and I was out in the test drive within 10 minutes. Upon our return from the test drive, Matt and the Presenter met with me to answer any questions. I explained that I wanted a lease and the desired terms, had my numbers within 10 minutes. I had done my homework before going to the dealership and when the numbers were presented, I knew it was a strong offer with no need for further negotiation. I did not buy the car on that first trip in but returned later in the week with my wife. Once we shook hands on the deal, there were some delays getting us into the finance office. We received apologies and were told there had been printer problems and this was an area they were trying to improve on. car was detailed, filled with fuel and we left very pleased with the experience. Car buying does not have to be stressful. There are some dealers that work hard to make the car buying experience a positive one. Most dealers talk a good game but Hinderer delivers. Highly recommended by this satisfied customer.

Matt Harper

gromine
12/17/2014

"Expected better quality 12/15/14"

I bought a used Chrysler Town & Country from John Hinderer round the end of June. My sales rep was awesome & extremely helpful. However, maybe I've been spoiled in times past from other dealers, but I've never had a dealer give me a car that literally felt like it's been sitting on the lot unmaintained for the past 2-3 years. It felt great during the test drive, but once I got it home it was a different story, especially within the first week. Yes, when I felt that I was having some kind of engine trouble after I had taken the car home they did "appear" to do all they could to try to find the problem. They even gave me another van to use while they looked over mine, of which they couldn't find the problem. Right now it just doesn't do what it was doing as bad as it did. Plus, once I got home with my van my tire light came on. I put air in my tire thinking no big deal only to find out that it had a slow leak in it, after being told that my car had all new tires on it and when I kept telling them about the tire while I was making the many trips back to the dealership trying to figure out the engine issue, they never replaced the tire. Plus, within the first four months I have to get an oil change and wipers replaced and just recently had to have my battery replaced. I know my vehicle is used, but I've never had this kind of experience. I traded in a used 2008 Town & Country and didn't have to start putting ANY money into it within it's first year other than it's regular oil changes or if "I" ran over something causing issues with my tire(s). Than van ran great as long as I kept up on regular maintenance. I'm kind of scared of what I have to look forward to with this one. I won't be back to John Hinderer.

Jason

kayak274
12/01/2014

"Dealer that believes the customer is first."

After getting up and walking out of one dealership because of a very rude manager. It was a real pleasure to walk in to John Hinderer and deal with CB Delt and Jared on our new car purchase. They both went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied with the choice we had made. You are not just a sale here. They will have my future purchases.

C B Delt and Jared

Charliep03
11/22/2014

"Timing belt/water pump Odyssey. "

We couldn't be more pleased with the service and attention we got to especially to detail. Nothing was missed The service writer Zach really did a superb job. I highly recommend Henderer Honda for service and sales.

Zack

Zanesville
11/17/2014

"Big Thanks"

Thank you for a great experience when buying / leasing a new vehicle, everybody was so helpful and went out if their way to help us

Matt and everybody else

Billalso
11/17/2014

"Wonderful!!"

Best dealership I have worked with always friendly and willing to work with you. Have bought 2 cars here and I will continue coming back.

Melissa keith

SparseCandy
11/15/2014

"Excellent Price, no games, great experience!"

The bottom line: Hinderer honda had the best honda prices in the expanded columbus area with fast responses, no pressure, and no games. They were polite and did exactly what they said they would, when they said they would. EXCELLENT experience and we will definitely be back. :) The longer story: I just purchased a new 2015 Honda CR-V EX AWD from John Hinderer Honda. In my buying process I e-mailed every dealership within a 50 mile radius of Columbus, OH to see who had the best price. Hinderer was the fastest response and they gave me their lowest price the first time. Others were hundreds or thousands of dollars more expensive for the exact same vehicle. They were polite, to the point, and played no games. When I got to the dealership it was the same story. They had the car they said they would (still covered in factory plastic inside!) and went over all the details without dragging the process out. Our salesman Kenny was awesome - perfect mix of knowledgeable and respectful of our time, and willing to flat out say he didn't know when he didn't know something. In finance the man I worked with took the time to explain everything and was not frustrated as I asked many questions and we went over many, many options. They did low-ball my trade compared to what truecar and other websites said it should be so I am selling it privately, but to be fair to them it isn't the type of car they have on their lots (it's dangerously close to a clunker) so I understand they were charging me for their hassle with it. Overall I recommend Hinderer wholeheartedly and believe me, I did my research. They went the extra mile for me and did it with a smile.

Kenny, Bailey, Mr. Sims