John Hinderer Honda

Glockner Honda Toyota

LOVE MY CIVIC . .
4/21/2015

"Great Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Civic from John Hinderer a few days ago. Although I live in Columbus where there are numerous Honda dealers, prices offered by John Hinderer were more attractive. It was definitely worth the drive to Licking County. I had communicated by e-mail a couple of times with Gary Dille prior to my visit, and felt comfortable from that point on. There was no "pressure" during the process and Gary went out of his way to get me the deal I wanted. He was also very knowledgeable and thorough in his explanation of the documents involved and the vehicle itself. Also, Ashley (last name unknown) accompanied me on my test drive and assisted Gary thereafter in many ways. I will definitely recommend John Hinderer Honda to family and friends, and purchase my next car (when the time comes) from this dealership.

Sales (Gary Dille), Customer Service/Laison (Ashley) [Last Name Unknown]

Love my CRV!
4/19/2015

"Excellent customer service "

We bought two cars from JHH in the same day! No regrets. Will likely get one for my daughter soon too. We highly recommend them.

Dave and Matt

Lucky Lady
4/17/2015

"The absolute BEST in the U.S. !!!!!"

I had been looking for a vehicle for awhile. Went to several local dealers. The local dealers were pushy, rude, etc. Finally went to John Hinderer Honda. Everyone there was so nice! I told them what I was looking for and immediately had several options for that vehicle. They are courteous, & go out of their way to find exactly what you want in the price you want. Everything was a very pleasant experience & quick! I will not buy anyplace else from now on. They are simply the BEST!

Sherri Cheney & Gary Dille

Thaunderbird
4/15/2015

"Fantastic Customer Service"

The entire staff at John Hinderer Honda understands quality customer service. We were first time customers who plans to return. Charlie & Ellen Evranian New Albany, Ohio

Gary, Dave, Bob

Lucky Liam
4/09/2015

"Best in America!"

Had purchase a civic in Coral Springs Florida took 6 Hours to close the deal ! The next month,went to Ohio to see friends stop in at John Hinderer the purchase a C R V Took less than one hour!!

Jon Gialluca

annraf
4/05/2015

"satisfied customer"

The staff were happy to help in anyway possible to help me make my decision including offering a day-long trial. They were not super pushy either which I appreciated as a nervous customer.

Mike Appelt

TheLindseys
4/05/2015

"I highly recommend John Hinderer Honda!!"

My sales consultant Tyler brown was awesome he worked with me and my husband for over 5 hours was super polite and worked hard to get me in the car that I wanted even with 0 down not a penny out of my pocket and I don't have the best credit either but him and his boss did everything in their power to make my dream come true they even offered ice cream and drinks and had a play room for my son I was very pleased with my visit and I will now make them my #1 dealer they even stayed after hours to make sure my new car was detailed fully thank you guys for being awesome I can't wait to work with you guys in the future!!

Tyler brown

Elwood
3/28/2015

"Hassle Free Purchase"

I just purchased my second Honda. I asked for and received a price quote I liked before visiting the dealership. The quoted price was honored with no pressure for additional options or services. Pleasant experience!

Jason Waldren

Kim
3/27/2015

"My 1st Honda"

What a great & easy experience!! I drove an hour & 40 minutes to check out my CR-V. Very friendly all the way through the experience. Felt at ease from the moment Kara called me. She set me up with Matt & he was easy going & hassle free. I decided to buy a brand new cr-v that literally just got off truck. They got it ready for me quickly so I could drive it back home. Everyone was wonderful. Thank you!!!

Matt Harper, Kara Crampton, & Bob

vickles
3/25/2015

"car purchase"

I have nothing but positive things to say about Matt Harper. We corresponded through email to set the price of the car due to my distance from the dealership. Matt's approach was very much customer service oriented not sales pressure oriented. There was a bump in the road when I wasn't informed about an option that was added to my purchase price but once I made it clear I was not paying for that since it wasn't in the original agreement, the dealership took care of it. I highly recommend Matt Harper as your salesman. The entire staff was friendly from the moment I walked in the door to the moment I left with the new car keys in my hand. I will say however, that Frank, the finance guy was extremely friendly UNTIL I declined the optional insurance coverage. Once I declined, he turned ice cold and basically was rushing me out of his office. I later found out that he was very short and abrasive with my bank as well and he did not fax them the information they needed to process the loan. I had to complete his job for him. If it had not been for his behavior change, I would have given 5 stars on all accounts.

Matt Harper